Dubrillion

Tarrian Skywalker

"I mean I was trained in some combat but not that much I mean all I got is a rifle and a knife, oh and this". Will pulled out box of several little balls, and a remote control. " hehehehehe " Will activated the balls after pouring them on the ground and all of a sudden the silver balls pointed straight up and laser beams streamet forward. Will then used the remote contro, and could move them to any angle including where piccolo was. "and these could cut through anything but right now I have them on stun". Will then just to show them changed the angle in quick succession. then will attached it to his arm with some strong adhesive that didn't hurt when you removed it. then he pulled out his knife and got ready, " you ready Darth? ". " Oh and if you want I can turn these off unless you would like to try with them on?".

(( OOC: not gonna shoot ya just askin, sry I am sorry if I am acting like all mighty powerful god. Sry HoT for not having good grammer.))

"I don't really doesn't finesse in fighting I mean I have fighting skills yes it comes with the job but I also was trained in rifle and knife combat, and I also have taught my self the ways of the gadget and I guess if you want to call me a brainiac you can, but I tweak with junk to make it better. Another man's junk is another man's weapons is what my father always used to say to me, I miss him."

Edited by Guest

Feel free to contact me by Discord/PM/Email or, on Facebook

((I think John died.))

Kyu smiled, a devilish smile, sheathing the sword into its proper place on Kyu's hip. Kyu moved forward to Fett, a Mandolrian a very strong one at that. The man looked strong with the amount of armor he held on his shoulders, but that armor weighed him down, he may be strong enough for some, but too slow for others, like Kyu. The rest would fall into place very soon.

Kyu lowered to the ground, sword still sheathed on his left hip. He moved, quick, and powerful. As he moved left to right, he also moved closer, step by step, a very ensuring move that would work out for him in the long run. He rolled, as Fett prepared himself for his attack, Kyu rolled underneath his legs, the mandolrian quickly took a step back targeting Kyu, but it was too late. Kyu was already in his previous position, low to the ground, and attacking quick, and painless. I sprung from my feet behind his left knee cap, knocking it out as he closed down to the floor; he let a small yelp for help.

As he stayed on his knees, Kyu held his balance, the thing he was most trained in, balance. He un-sheathed the sword, watching and waiting, he carried it by his left shoulder for a quicker attack or defend. As Fett prepared himself to attack, Kyu was on him like a cat; he pounced on his back, and knocked him to the ground. Kyu put one hand around the neck of Fett, and flipped him over, sword still in right hand, he also placed it on his neck, holding it and waiting.

Kyu did it correctly, he protected his back, and made Fett immobile for the second, just enough for Kyu to think of another move.

Hieelkja.jpg

Sal watched Kuy make each move against ShadowFett. Each mechanical attack made her more angry.

So the whole room knows that cybernetic showoff can fight. He's programmed for it. What about me? Some training, huh....I learned more fighting with home made weapons down at the drive yards

Her absolute jelousy showed. She was regressing to the little girl inside that wasn't allowed to fight....Daddy didn't want it that way. Part of her wanted to walk out...

Who am I kidding, I'm still a child

OOC: Will? I'm having a lot of trouble reading your posts, so try to work on a little grammar. It's usually not as fun to RP with someone who's posts you can't read. Thanks. Sorry I couldn't get on yesterday.

IC: ShadowFett was admittedly caught off-guard by Kyu's fighting style. But he was a Mandalorian, and his own close-range fighting had been peaked over many years.

As he hit the ground, he knew Kyu thought he had a few seconds. He didn't realize that Fett wasn't a regular human, or even a regular Mandalorian at that. As soon as he hit the ground he reversed his momentum and got back on one knee. He threw a punch that caught Kyu's shoulder.

Kyu was unsuspecting of the attack and flinched considerably. Fett finished getting to his feet and started to play his cards. He fired from his wrist gauntlet a luma dart, which hit the ground and exploded in a brilliant flash of light. He then kicked out in the slight delay, connecting with his opponent's knee cap. Moving more quickly than Kyu had thought, he strafed a few steps and kicked again, this time in the back of the same knee.

When the man went sprawling he lowered his gauntlet towards Kyu and said, "You are a wonderful fighter. However, unless you keep up the good work, this will be a considerably shorter battle than you had with Piccolo."

Kyu flipped, landing on his good knee. Kyu could feel the pain, but there was no pain in where he used to live, there was only death. Kyu used his good shoulder, the one he didn't hit, and pulled a dagger from his belt, holding it in-between Fett and Kyu. He pushed it forward and quickly took it back, still holding it close. He did a move that he did to Piccolo, but this time he did it quick, and Fett didn't see what he was doing until the last possible second.

Kyu put his weight again, on his left leg, the one that was kicked at by Fett. He pulled his right leg up, taking his weight off his left; he flew into the air, knife still drawn. Kyu leapt onto the shoulders of the Mandalorian, both feet holding the same weight. He placed his hands around Fett's neck; a string of pain was caste up his right shoulder, the one that Fett hurt while dealing "his cards." He put his hands silently under his neck, dropping the dagger he pulled up, flipping into the air. As Fett was off the floor, and parallel to it he let go. He watched as Fett spun, landing onto his neck at a very odd angle, something very paralyzing. He backed up, staying low to the ground.

((What I did was put my two hands around your throat and pulled you into my flip, while I still had my two hands wrapped around your neck. When your body was in the air, parallel to the ground, I let go, and you kept spinning.))

Hieelkja.jpg

Once again ShadowFett was impressed by the man's skill. But as he hit the ground with his neck at an odd angle he smiled again. The tampering that had been done with his skeleton was really helping him.

He easily rose back to his feet as if the move had not even touched on pain, but more as if the Mandalorian's boday was the only thing being affected by the attacks.

It was made clear that he could not hope to continue to be a good challenge to Kyu using his fists and feet. He would have to fight more like a civilized bounty hunter to win easily. His battlearmor was loaded with weapons that he had not even hinted that he even had yet.

As Kyu had ended backed off slightly to see the results of his attack (which were considerably less than if the move had been done to any lesser man than Fett), the Black Sun Operative let out a few laser bolts from his wrist laser, which missed with plenty of room. He then fired from the same gauntlet a whip-cord, which shot out with great force towards his opponent.

The man started to dodge, but Fett predicted the move based on the fighting style Kyu had shown so far. He moved his arm slightly to the right and the tip of the cord adjusted as well. The shot was not perfect, but it would do. It shot straight through Kyu's arm and Fett swept his own arm off to the left. The cord wrapped the attached man up and Fett fired a trio of stun bolts into him before he could free himself.

"Well fought, agent Kyu," ShadowFett said as the man before him struggled to stay concieous. "I look forward to working with you and not against you."

He then looked back towards the rest of the operatives fighting in the arena and checked to see how Piccolo was faring.

Electrical sparks flew from the inside of his clothes, they quickly healed the hole that was formed from Fett, he sighed waiting until it was fixed, happy he moved towards Fett.

"Excellent fight my friend, now all we need is a war." He smiled, and moved back over to Piccolo and Sal.

Hieelkja.jpg

" Ah, nevermind " said Will with a smug grin, " I won't use any of my gadgets and see how I fair against you anyway piccolo " said Will admirably.Will then took out his scale gauntlets ,and then he set down his knife, his rifle, and his gadgets.

Will then stepped back ,and he placed his reinforced lightweight scale boots on.

After this Will stepped up to picollo, bowed and then did a roundhouse kick right into piccolo's jaw.

As poccolo felt the pain, and ran quickly at will to retaliate Will jumped up in the air about 5 feet, did a flip and slammed down on piccolo's back, Will then in quick succession landed on his feet, and got ready for picollo's next moves.

Piccolo sprang back up onto his knees before Will had even completely passed him.

He's quick on his feet, with training, he will be valuable.

Since Will had decided not to use his weapons, Piccolo decided to oblige him and refrain from using his as well. The bounty hunter was up and moving as Will turned. Piccolo churned his bionic legs as fast as he could, and jumped pushing them both out landing squarely on Will's chest. Piccolo heard the wind fly from his lungs, as Will fell backward. Piccolo landed on his back, and rolled to one knee.

"You must always keep your opponent in your sights. Do not even let them in your blind spot for one second."

ShadowFett saw that Piccolo was handling Will quite easily and even giving him a lesson in the process. He decided that he would move on to someone else as well.

So he approached the Sith Lord, Darth Searcy. "Well, I know I can expect a good challenge from you, now, can't I?" he said to the mutated lizard thing.

Without waiting for Searcy's consent, Fett pulled out his Westar-34s and opened fire with a very thurough barrage of blaster bolts. He was tense and ready to move, knowing that the Sith could move extremely fast if he wanted to, but counting on his new body to slow him down.

Michaels stalk eyes turned and looked down upon fhte puny Mandalorian challenging him. His regular eyes stayed tuned to the battle between Piccolo and Will. To the average eye, it appeared as if he was not paying attention. But he was fully aware of what Fett was doing.

As Fett drew his blaster pistols, Michael turned both sets of eyes upon his foe. the once Sith held out his hand and absorbed the blaster bolts into his hands. The energy from the shots increased his power. He could save that energy until he needed it.

He turns his body and begins chasing after the Mandalorian. His tail blade quivered and was prepared to strike at his enemy. It was deadly fast and could kill if placed in the right spot. Michael also had a special trick up his sleeve. The hunt had begun.

MSearcy2.jpg

ShadowFett watched in a mixture of delight and dismay as the former Sith abosrbed the bolts and then charged at him. He noticed that the beast's tail was poised and quivering.

Now! he thought, activating his jet pack. It carried him over the creature that was once a human being and he landed behind it. As the behemoth tried to stop his momentum, Fett fired an explosive dart into its back. As the dart exploded Searcy flinched, but (as Fett had expected) it did not fall.

He had to think quickly. The thing had struck at him with its tail, and it had been a very narrow evasion. He would have to be careful, as well. Adrenaline pumped into the Mandalorian's veins and he pulled from the back of his belt his disruptor rifle. He would have to be careful with this weapon--a direct hit could easily penetrate even the thick armor of this particular foe. He didn't want to kill Searcy, just injure him enough to stop him.

So Fett strafed left and fired once. The powerful bolt reached his target instantly, silmultaneous to the pull of the trigger. It tore across the lizard's arm, just as was intended.

Will Jumping back took out a capsel that examined for any lung dmg while keeping a close eye on piccolo. After the scan, and realizing there was no damage Will quickly recovered and jumped up smashing piccolo in the chest like piccolo had done before to him. ( Will not wanting to do too much damage to his opponent took off his lightweight scale boots ).

Pain was insignificant. Pain was a comodity that was only affordable to those who wished to remember that they were alive. Michael did not want to be alive, nor did he wish to die. He was a single being in a galacy bent on destroying that which they did not understand. And Michael would not be destroyed, nor would he be understood.

The Black Sun agent kept stalking after Fett. the Mandalorian had landed behind him and Michael had easily pivoted on his hind feet and kicked with his taloned feet. He curled his feet inward at the last moment and six scratch marks appeared on the battle armor.

The warrior fell backwar and Michael began stalking toward his fallen prey. His stalk eyes seraching around, making sure there was no other threats, while his main eyes were dead focused on his foe.

You tried to harm me with mere pain. Pain is nothing to me. I no longer recognize pain as an lly, nor as an enemy. It is a waste of time.

MSearcy2.jpg

Piccolo absorbed the blow barely stumbling. His hand shot out and gripped Will's foot as the attack was completed. Piccolo threw Will onto his back.

"You are fearless, I admire that. But do not worry about injuring me, you should have left the boots on."

Piccolo gripped Will's hand, helping him rise.

"Ok, let's do this training a bit differently."

Piccolo saw potential in the recruit, but he could also see Will would need more structured attention. Nonetheless, by the time they were finished Will would be a skilled warrior.

"Tell me what weapons and armor you carry, all of it."

ShadowFett landed once again on his back, a position which was getting more and more familiar to him, as he had been fighting people who relied on brute strength and physical combat to attempt to beat him. Just as before, he quickly and easily rose to his feet without hesitation.

Hesitation would only get one killed.

The bounty hunter watched Searcy stalk towards him and decided that the disruptor rifle would only succeed in killing the former Sith and not beating him into submission. So he started to think of something a little more clever...more ingenuitive.

Fett raised one of his Westars and fired several times, the blasts being absorbed or glancing off the being's armor. Hard to stop as Searcy may be, it was not impossible to bring him down. The Mandalorian intended to exploit that possibility. He jumped aside as his opponent got close and fired a pair of small grenades from the lauchers on his knee-caps, a move he had grown very fond of recently. The grenades impacted on Searcy's natural armor, but left tears in the skin as the lizard suffered the injury they inflicted.

Again, these attacks were meant to inflict pain. But pain was nothing but a state of mind. Michael knew no pain. But Fett would.

The former Sith raises up on his hind legs and throws his feet into Fett denting his armor in. Michael lands and steps up to the downed body of Shadow.

You know nothing of the true powers in this world.

The mutant rears back his tail and whacks it accross the face o Fett, knocking him unconscious. The Bounty Hunter throws the limp body over his back and walks out of the arena. He puts him in the medical bay and walks to join his two Mertradons, Vader and Dooku. they were still watching the fight between Piccolo and Will.

MSearcy2.jpg

" Well " Will said thinking, " lets see I got the scale gloves and boots I got from my father's house, ( Will whispered ) " he died so i got them because of the last will intestimant my father wrote " , ( Will spoke up ) I got this enchanted knife that my father put a spell on, he was into this freaky magic stuff I didn't know what though, I got the clothes on my back my trusty DLT 20 Rifle and this."

Will hesitates a moment then he picks up his bag ( which appears to be a rolled up sheet of some sort of cloth ) and rolls it out, and in this bag are an array of tools that people start to notice. People have faces that express confusion in Will's eyes so Will explains.

" I am seen as a genius on my home planet I was always pointing things out that nobody ever saw, so my parents gave me to a school on naboo of Highly educated children, and I got the highest grades of every single one of them, and my parents were sooo proud of me so they bought me this as well as a few trinkets to mess with, and that is how I came up with the hobby of tweaking. ( it is where you technologically change an items properties and what it does) I am also very good with computers,... Almost too good my parents often told me. "

Will still sees looks of confusion on peoples faces so he takes out a grenade a regular grenade that can explode and everything. Then will takes one of the assorted tools from his bag and looks at the grenad, opens a compartment then he uses the tool on the exposed wires in that compartment. Then Will throws the grenade and instead of a huge explosion a puff of blue smoke pops out and spreads into the surrounding area.

" don't worry that gas is harmless. Oh and I also have rations that last me usually on long trips ".

Edited by Guest

Piccolo nodded, Will did indeed have a unique story.

"I see, your techinical skills will be valuable to us, but we like well-rounded operatives. You're going to have to learn to be an expert in combat as well."

As he listened to Will, Piccolo had watched Searcy defeat ShadowFett. He spoke to Will again,

"We'll work on it a bit more in a second. In the meantime, why don't you watch me and Searcy fight."

Piccolo spoke to Searcy who was now watching his training with Will.

"Are you to tired from your fight with ShadowFett, or can you handle some combat with me?"

Michael watched as medics attented to the comatos Mandalorian. Micheal hoped he had not killed the hunter or given him permanent brain damage, but if he had, o well. The hunter should haveknown what he was getting into.

As Piccolo speaks to Michael, the dangerously quick tail slams into the veteran hunters shoulder, bringng him to his knees. In seconds, the large hooved rear legs of Michael slams into Piccolos chest, sending him flying into a wall.

For a elite hunter, you talk too much, my friend.

Michael's stalk eyes look above the hunter and the Force immediately begins brining down a large piece of durasteel.

MSearcy2.jpg

Piccolo remained calm as he slammed into the opposite wall.

Certainly didn't expect that. This guy's getting too big for his britches. I'll have to teach him a lesson.

Piccolo had never had much occasion to exhibit his full strength. He'd never wanted to push his limits. But Smash had assured him he was capable of amazing feats. So as the durasteel came down, his hands reached into the air catching the extremely heavy metal. Piccolo struggled as the metal seemingly wanted to crush him mercilessly. Piccolo got onto his knees, and then his feet, the bulk of the durasteel resting on his broad shoulders. Finally, Piccolo tossed the hunk of metal to his side.

"You're going to have to better than that Force-user."

Piccolo's voice held a trace of venom as he spit out the last word. The bounty hunter pulled the force-pike from across his back. He thumbed his rocket pack spanning the distance between him and Searcy. As he landed, he aimed the energized point toward Searcy's head.

I'm not supposed to kill him, but he's a Sith he should be able to get out of it. Hopefully.

OCC: Nothing could make you that much better than me. If I were a new recruit, then I could understand that, but with the RPing experience and character I have, you should not have beated me that easily, if at all.

ShadowFett never quite went under. His reinforced skeleton was more powerful than he had time to test in the past. But he had never been hit so hard in the past. He didn't quite go unconcieous.

He pushed away the medic that was leaning over him. Searcy was overconfident and underestimated his opponent. Fett was not beaten. But he realized that it was pointless to hold a grudge, and even more pointless to kill Searcy.

Even though had the battle been real Fett would still be fighting, he decided that since the former Sith was now a Black Sun agent he would let this one go. Fett did, after all, sustain a decently large bruise on his chest from that massive tail.

Fett spun his drawn blasters in his fingers and re-holstered them, his acceptance showing in his body language. He beckoned to the droid and suggested that they heal the bruise with a bit of bacta so he could go fight some more.

Well fought Searcy, he thought, But next time don't expect to get off so easily.

Michael casually put his hand intothe air and grabbed the force pike. It was pitiful that Piccolo, being a veteran bounty hunter, had thought a simple force pipke would stop him, much less, slow him down.

Michaels world was a mix of infrared and regular vision. His regular vision was wacthing all around him as his main sight was watching Piccolo. He watched every move that Piccolo made. The mutant saw cracks appearing in the wall and decided to use that trick again. The Force delved into cracks of the wall and begin pulling it apart. Instead of one large wall falling down onto the half Doshan, large piles of rubble began falling onto the elite hunter.

Can you hold onto all that. If you need help, just yell yield.

MSearcy2.jpg

The rubble pile began to vibrate, and shake. A muffled cry of anger rose from beneath as Piccolo burst free. He had lost his force-pike somewhere in the pile, but if he had to he would strangle Searcy with his bare hands.

Didn't he realize that didn't work the first time?

Now he was close enough to attack. Piccolo struggled forward as the heavy debris bombarded him.

I hope ShadowFett can fix this place up after we're through.

Piccolo lost his footing a few times, but was relatively unharmed as he neared Searcy. His stun whip flew from his belt wrapping around Searcy's mid-section. He gave it enough juice to drop the Sith's concentration. With his other hand, he activated his flamethrower, aiming straight for the electrocuted Sith.

ShadowFett watched as the bacta treatment finished. As if reading Piccolo's mind, he thought, I suppose I'll have to get this place fixed up with all that Searcy's doing to it.

He was slightly annoyed at Searcy not only for failing to give him a good fight and underestimating him, but now also for tearing up the newly-constructed training arena. But he just figured that was the way Sith were and at least he would make a good addition to the Black Sun.

If Piccolo didn't kill him in his rage.

Fett finished the treatment and walked out into the arena again to watch the fight from a little closer. He was still amazed at the sheer diversity and creativity Piccolo was showing in his weapons and their movements. It reminded him of how he was striving to be.

Maybe he would fight another newcomer. He wanted to get to know each of them personally...and their fighting styles showed an amazing amount of their personality.

Hearing this come from shadow fett Will moved over to Shadow fett and offered to battle him, "and no cheap moves Will said hastily", Will then put down his bag put on his scale boots and gloves than put down both his knife and his glove and got ready for more action even if it wasn't with Shadowfett.

"If we are going to fight," Will said "I want this to be a fair, and long fight with no death blows involved, please, and if you don't want to thats alright too."

Edited by Guest

OOC: Whoa, I didn't actually say anything out loud, Will.

IC: ShadowFett looked at the man standing before him, weilding only a knife. Does he really think he can beat a Mandalorian using a knife and his strength? he thought.

"I accept all your terms but one. This fight will not be a long one. Now...defend yourself," he said calmly.

Before Will could move to do so, however, Fett struck. Instantly he had activated his flamethrower on the arm that he punched out with. His fist struck Will in the stomach and the fire burned away, forcing Will to double over.

Without hesitating for a split second, ShadowFett fired a dart into his fallen opponent, which would slowly paralyze him over the next minute and a half.

The Sith was astounded that Piccolo could keep fighting after being toppled by the rubble. Michael was impressed. This hunter deserved the respect that he had recieved on the street.

Michael feels the electricity course through him and he loses his concentration for a second before focusing again. He knew he had to play his last trick. But it would only work a little on Piccolo. After all, he had seen Piccolo in battle with a Jedi before.

He raises his arm high as if to hit the wire and quickly throws his arm into the stun cord. But at the last instant, a red beam bursts from his arm, piercing the skin and cutting through the stun cord. The cord releases from Michael and the mutant drops the remains of the paralysis cord.

Michael stares with all four eyes at Piccolo and he flings Piccolo into the wall again, hoping maybe this time he might stay down. He then strides toward the half Doshan.

MSearcy2.jpg

Piccolo groaned as he got up again.

Being slammed into the wall twenty times is not only messing up me, its messing up my equipment. And it looks like my stun whip is out of it.

He dropped the useless weapon. Perhaps it was time to play some head games with the Sith. Searcy's mutant powers were impressive, and brute strength had gotten him nothing more than a sore back. Searcy was intelligent, and strong in the Force. But Piccolo had found most Force-users to be easily riled as well.

"So far all you've managed to do is push me into the wall a few times. You rely too much on your Force abilities. I could take you out anytime I wanted."

Before he'd even finished speaking, Piccolo had charged into the oncoming Sith. Without giving Searcy time to counter, he had wrappend his arm around the Sith's midsection, and slammed him into the pile of durasteel rubble. Searcy's head connected with the pile of metals, cracking them in half.