Dubrillion

Tarrian Skywalker

After many random hyperspace jumps, the Lady Indiscretion came out over the Black Sun base. Giving the correct identification codes, Ki made her way through the fleet and to the surface, landing in the hanger bay. Making her way from the ship she headed back towards the Captain's office, datapad with the recorded message in hand. She knocked on the door before making her way in, handing Piccolo the datapad and nodding to the other agent.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Piccolo spoke to Duo as he examined the contents of the datapad.

"Just get as many as you can. Take about twenty agents. You can borrow some funds for the ammunition, but you may have to go to the Galactic Gunshop to buy it."

Piccolo paused a moment as he read the contents of the data. Behind his helmet his eyes widened with genuine surprise. Piccolo looked to Ki as if wanting to verify that this was true.

"Wait Duo, don't leave."

All the operatives were still gathered in the office, though they'd been strangly silent.

"We have a situation here. If we are to trust this information, and I do, then the Empire has sought fit to betray our long standing alliance. Fett's droid has relayed information on the Emperor's treachery to Ki. There's nothing in here that outright says they mean us harm, but I think it's fairly clear since they're holding Fett prisoner. Of course, this says his change of allegiance was voluntary, but I don't believe that for a minute. If Fett had truly traded sides, he would not have been careless enough to let his droid leak sensitive information."

Piccolo knew this new Emperor would mean trouble. He should have trusted his instincts. But this was a monumental reversal of attitude on the part of the Empire, there was no way to expect it. Painful echoes of the struggle against Ob Ordeena and the Hutts came to mind. But disloyalty is never rewarded. Piccolo had won that contest, and this would be no different.

"I am very very angry right now. I can't make a wise decision until I can calm down a little. I need to hear what our options are. Just know that no matter what we decide, it must involve a response to this and we must get our man out of there."

"Our options are simple."

From the shadows emerhed a familiar face to the Black Sun organization. The body and voice were that of Bles Trium, formerly a simple bounty hunter. But this reptiles eyes were different. Years ago, Bles Triums eyes had been filled with an uncontrollable rage and bloodlust. But now that same rage seemed to be controlled and held back.

As light was shed on his arms, it revealed the markings of his clan. A line of Doshan tattoos graced his left arm while ancient Sith tattoos covered his right. While normally his scales were a deep green, his right arm was now red and black, all the way down. And his left arm had been tattoos black all the way down, and the Doshan tattoos seemed to be the only points of color. If one was well versed in Doshan culture, they would know that these tattoos were rank symbols, and the lowest symnbol on the arm, is the current rank of the Doshan. As each rank is passed, a slash will be tattooed through the insignia.

The Doshan warrior stood before his old friend and held out his left claw. He knew that Piccolos eyes would travel the length of his arm to try and comprehend the markings, but in the end he had not embraced enough of his heritagre to understand. But by offering his claw to the Black Sun officer, he had done something no Doshan had done or would ever do, especially to a half-breed.

"Either we negotiate with them to get him back, and then have our war. Or we simply have our war as a means to get him back."

Darth-Garou.jpg

Piccolo did indeed notice the markings. He recognized their source as Doshan, but the meaning of the markings was beyond him. Piccolo had never been acknowledged as a true Doshan by the Doshan government, despite his impressive hunting record that rivaled their greatest warriors.

Piccolo held no anger over that. In their defense, the half Doshan had never made an attempt to integrate himself with them either. Pushing that out of his mind, Piccolo turned back to the Sith Lord's almost magical intrusion. The hunter was both surprised and apprehensive about the amazing return of Bles Trium.

He is a Sith afterall. The Sith loyalties to the Empire could mean a coming conflict with them.

But Bles and Piccolo had fought together, and had saved each other's lives more than once. That meant something to the half Doshan. He'd have to trust it meant something to Bles as well. With little hesitation, Piccolo stood up and gripped Bles's claw tightly.

"We need the services of a Sith Lord now more than ever. And you are right about our options. But I think we'll have to choose the second one. ShadowFett seems to have convinced the Empire of his allegiance to them, for now. Any attempted negotiation would be more likely to get him killed than anything else."

But I know that the Armada will be no match for the Empire's fleet. I can't go in there guns blazing either. Perhaps I should consider gathering some help.

But help at this stage could only come from two very revolting sources.

"We need to consider a temporary alliance with the Rebels, the Jedi, or maybe even both."

He knew several here, especially Bles would have an objection to this line of thought. In fact, Piccolo addressed Trium directly as he spoke.

"Trust me, it's no more pleasant a concept for me either. While you were gone Bles, a Jedi Master named Jade took my arms and legs."

Piccolo took off his glove revealing the gleaming metal beneath.

"I want revenge for this. But the survival of the Black Sun must come first. We must consider such an alliance. So I must ask what do you all think are the chances the Rebels or Jedi would go for it? Would they consider trusting us?"

At the mention of the Jedi Order, one would expect a flash of anger to flare in the eyes of a Sith Lord. After centuries of war, oppression, conflict, and death, only hatred could remain between these two powerful Orders. But to one who had come to understand the nature of the universe, centures of war, only meant one thing: centures of war.

"Bles Trium is no more. He was a mere bounty hunter, although quite skilled. But he died a long time ago. And now I have taken his place. I am Darth Garou, Sith Lord.........."

The Doshan let that sentnece trail. Through the Force, he could watch Piccolos thoughts like a book, so he knew the questions about his loyalty to Black Sun. And as he allowed his sentence to trail off, he felt the emotions of betrayal and anger rising in his half-breed friend.

"........and Black Sun's best agent."

A small smile cracked his scaly lips and flashed his pointed teeth.

"I have no problem allying with the Jedi or the Rebels. I do not consider my title as a binding contract or allying myself with some ancient Order of which I have no affiliation other than that title. The title of Sith Lord was merely bestowed upon me by my Master, a sickly old man named Nurgle. So how do we got about this."

Darth-Garou.jpg

Ki wasn't keen on being the one to contact either the Jedi or the Rebels so wasn't volunteering for that one.

"If you want me for anything I'll be in the training room. Need to practice. The Empire won't be a pushover and I need the practice."

She nodded to all before removing herself from his office, heading firstly to her rooms to get changed into her work out clothes, then to the training room. Poor choice of room but she still went in there, even though she was in there last with Kabe. The memories washed over her as she wandered over to the punching bag in the corner, holding it for a while with her head resting against it before she lashed out, hitting it, punching it as she took her anger out on it for Kabe not being with her still. Tears flowed again as she punched the bag... Why? Why did you leave me?!! Her white fists were tinged red from the force she put behind them as she hit the bag over and over again.

KiVastor.jpg

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Duo grinned as the others didn't seem to really want to talk to the Republic or the Jedi. He stood up and faced Piccolo. His hair swayed behind him almost hitting someone in the face. ”œSir, If you want”¦I could speak with the Jedi and republic. I realize I have another mission”¦but if someone else would take that one”¦”

The Black Sun base had become a flurry of activity as the T'doshok spoke with the leader of Black Sun. All his senses were working overtime to process everything that was going on in just the hangar itself. He heard a man enter the conversation for a quick second before getting to work on something. His eyes seemed to slide as he watched a warrior woman leave the hangar. Something was different about her than normal women he had met. While he felt no emotional attraction the females of the human species, he knew she would be considered beautiful among them. But her beauty was not the attraction, he would have to speak with her at another time.

"While I have undergone a rather amazing transformation of mind over the past years, my skills at working out war is not yet what it should be. And I highly doubt that we should send a Sith warrior into the Jedi midst to forge an alliance. So I will head to the armory and equip myself for the war."

Garou marched past Piccolo and placed a hand on his shoulder to let the half-breed know that he was glad to be back. Most T'Doshok did not know joy except during the hunt, but like the Sith had said, he had undergone a rather amazing transformation. The reptilian hunter kept walking until he reached the armory and he began to arm himself.

The Sith Lord stripped off the civilian clothing he had been wearing and began to search for the clothing a bounty hunter would wear. He donned a form fitting spandex suit, after tearing the arms off the upper part. While searching for armor, Garou noted that the nanites within his body were still working perfectly and keeping his body in top shape. After sliding on a pair of dark green pants, he pulled a blast dampening vest over his torso. To cover the armor, the T'Doshok threw on a dark green sleeveless trench-coat leaving his scaly arms bare.

Now that he was dressed appropriately he knew he needed weapons. The last time he had been here, he had left a supply of weapons he would need if he ever came back. Wrapping his claws around the edge of a weapons rack, he pulled it out of his way and entered his own personal weapons cache. The reptile began to equip himself. Firstly, he hooked his lightsaber to his waist after examining its components. He knew that this weapon would slay many Imperial Stormtroopers in the war to come, and he smiled. Garou reached toward a ghurka blade and sheath. While training on Dosha, he had mastered this weapon and knew it would benefit him to carry one with him. He attached the sheath to his waist next to his lightsaber. Next he strapped a set of 6 throwing knives to his upper arm, and flexed his arm. It fit him well. The T'Doshok grabbed his Wookie Bowcaster and Kerathor Blades and put them in their appropriate places. Next he grabbed an ancient Sith Lanvorak and Sith sword, and placed them on his body. The Sith Lanvorak fit comfortably on left forearm, its deadly disks would bring him many points with the Scorekeeper. Then he strapped a mechanism to his other forearm, when activated, 3 durasteel claws would slide forward and extend 1 foot after his knuckles. This would be a last attempt weapon. He grabbed twin blaster pistols and holstered them on his thighs. Then he grabbed a special weapon of his own making. A Sith steel spear that had been shaved down to make a second tip. Garous glowing eyes focused on the tip, imagining the blood that would soon flow down the spear and onto his hands.

Then it struck him like a hammer. He felt the anger, rage, and grief of someone unknowingly tapping into the depths of the Force. The T'Doshok quickly slid the rack back in place and set out to find the one tapping into the Dark Side.

Within moments, he had located her. The question he had pondered only moments before. The woman who had left the hangar had Force potential. And the way she had lived her life made her just like him. A warrior more focused on using the Force to become a better warrior than using it to rule the galaxy. If only she could be tamed.

Garou leapt from the catwalk he had been standing on. He felt the wind rush against his scales, and he knew if he did not use the Force to slow his descent then he would surely break his legs, if not more. So he did. He called upon the Dark Side of the Force and let it flow through him, cushioning his fall.

"He left you because you are weak. He died because in some manner you were unable tp protect him. Perhaps if he had been with a stronger woman, he would still be here today."

Garou knew she would turn on him ferocity. Using all her hatred to fight him and try to kill him. He had insulted her, her lover, and her love for him. He knew he treading on very dangerous ground.

Darth-Garou.jpg

Piccolo didn't understand quite what Bles, Darth Garou apparently was talking about. But Bles had undergone several strange transformations before, perhaps that is all Garou meant. The ways of the Sith were mysterious to the bounty hunter, so it was not unusual for him to miss the meaning of their words.

They rely too much on Force powers and mysticism anyway. His loyalties are clear, that is all I really care about.

Piccolo watched Ki and Garou leave. Piccolo hadn't exactly gotten any useful information about the Rebels or Jedi's willingness to make an agreement from anyone here, but he hadn't expected much. They had no reason to know any more than he did. Piccolo spoke to Will first,

"You must pay attention if you're going to be productive here. A Black Sun agent, ShadowFett my right hand man was taken prisoner by the Empire. And they've broken our alliance. We must cancel all other plans and deal with the Empire. Train yourself, we are in for trouble. The Empire is vastly more powerful than us."

Piccolo responded to Duo,

"Your mission to Myrkr is canceled anyway. This Empire crisis must be our focus. I appreciate you volunteering, but I must accompany you personally to any negotiations. I think the Rebels are our best bet, but the Jedi could lead us to them. How exactly do you intend to approach them? I mean, we can't exactly knock on the door of the Jedi Temple and we don't know any bases where the Rebels are hiding."

Piccolo had a plan forming in his mind, but he wanted to here Duo's ideas first.

Duo thought on how to go about this for a while. He wasn't sure; he had never really played the role of ambassador or even the assistant to the ambassador. A massive grin crossed his face as a slight idea struck him.

”œWell, we can't go up and knock on their door because”¦well the only reason I can think of is that they may arrest us. Of course I am not the brightest bulb in this room so I may have over looked something.”

Ki had been hitting into the punching bag so hard that she hadn't heard anyone come in. She whirled on the T'doshok, glaring at him furiously as she refocused her anger to him. She didn't know why he he was there but hearing his words just fuelled her rage.

"How dare you! How DARE YOU!"

She didn't care about anything just then, launching herself at him, slipping her ever constant daggers out of their sheaths quicker than she had ever before. Ki was seeing red and struck out at the T'doshok in her fury, grief and pain.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

The anger produced by a mockery of love was something Garou had always know about. He knew that when anger overtook one who had recently lost the one they love, they made many huge mistakes. And now Ki was making a a few huge mistakes.

First, she was atacking a T'Doshok with nothing but a knife. Second, she was attacking a Sith Lord with nothing but a knife. And third, she was allowing her passion and rage to control her. Garou knew he could easily kill her now, but how would that benefit him. So he gets credited with killing one of the most deadly women in the galaxy, but he can not learn from a dead woman. Instead he would do what Nurgle did with him, train her.

As she attacked him,. he felt her connection to the Force. Her anger gave her a strength unknown to most women. A strenfth unknwon to most men as well. If she stayed with him and listened, she might actually become one of the strongest warriors in the galaxy.

At the last second, Garou dropped his spear and reached out toward Ki, His claws wrapped around her throat and he lifted her into the air. While most would think he was choking her, he was simply holding her in the air. She could easily breath if only she would stop trying to attack him.

"There is a power within you that would have been capable of saving his life. And it is not your fault that your lover is dead. Death comes with life, and noone can stop it. I needed you angry to test you. And if you stop trying to kill me here and now, I will teach you about this power, soi that you will never again lose the ones you love."

Darth-Garou.jpg

Piccolo mulled over Duo's suggestion. It was a valid one. The Jedi weren't one to attack without justification, even criminals like the Black Sun. As he thought this over, he was interrupted with a knock. An agent entered handing him a datapad. Piccolo read it quickly and then handed it to Duo.

"Look at that. It appears many ships have been spotted leaving the Jedi Temple, and the Rebel fleets are also on the move. This may be the chance we've been waiting for. If the Rebels are engaged in battle with the Empire, we won't need to worry about an alliance."

Piccolo felt that luck was with them with this. He opened a loudspeaker communication to all operatives.

"Continue your training, but be prepared to move out at a moment's notice. The time to strike Artus approaches."

Piccolo turned back to Duo.

"I have a very dangerous assignment to ask of you. I need you to go to Artus. Take your ship out of hyperspace well away from the planet. Watch for signs of activity and report to me anything of interest. If the Empire detects your presence, state that you are an envoy of the Black Sun seeking information as to what has become of ShadowFett. I will have another operative on Coruscant monitoring your ship, so if they cut off your comm, we'll know about it. Come to think of it, you'd better just send all your reports to the contact on Coruscant anyway, not Dubrillion. We don't want them tracing it here."

In the blink of an eye an expanse of vacuum was suddenly occupied by a lone ship. It was the YT-2000 Night of Vengeance. Its pilot and owner, the notable veteran bounty hunter and Black Sun operative only known by the crude name ShadowFett, had returned in this time of war with tidings for the Black Sun. Dark tidings, these were, though the Black Sun would ultimately emerge stronger and more sound.

At least, that was the way a Mandalorian would see it.

This particular Mandalorian landed on a choice landing pad near the main administrative building. He hastily lowered the boarding ramp. It took a lot to make Fett rush, as mistakes could be made with much more ease than when one was calm and controlled.

Not that Fett wasn't calm. He moved towards the main building and found Piccolo. Overhearing the last words of an assignment the half-Trandoshan was giving to a relatively-new recruit, the one called Duo, Fett stepped into the doorway behind Duo and spoke. "That won't be necessary," he said emotionlessly, as usual.

"Piccolo, the Black Sun is in grave danger," he didn't wait for a greeting. "I hope my droid told you that the Empire has declared war on the Black Sun. They attempted to convert me into disloyalty through appeasement and incentive, foolishly letting me know what their plans for the multi-faceted battle that's going on are. I easily escaped their forces and reported first to the Alliance.

"We may want to ally with them, or at least coordinate with them. The Imperial fleet is currently at Mon Calamari, so if you want to attack the Empire, the time is now," Fett finished. His throat was a little sore--he wasn't used to speaking more than a sentence or two at once. He usually kept words to a minimum unless it was required that he say more.

Piccolo was pleased and surprised by Fett's return.

It takes considerable skill to escape the clutches of the Empire like that. Fett took matters into his own hands, while we lay paralyzed with indecision.

It took away a great deal of Piccolo's pride to admit Fett had done better than himself in this crisis, but the hunter was never one to be dishonest with himself. He would just have to try harder.

"We got your message, and you're absolutely right. We must strike now. You already have a dialogue with the Alliance. Send them an encoded message as to our intentions."

As Fett turned to carry out his orders, Piccolo gave one more command.

"I'm going with the Armada, but if you accept, I will give you command of this mission. Think about it and report to me when you arrive outside of Artus. Just link your ship with the MC90a."

Piccolo send out orders to each operative after sending out an overall bulletin.

"Fett has returned. The attack on Artus begins now."

"Duo with Avion not present much, you will take over his position as commander of the fighter squadrons. The Black Sun has one hundred and forty four fighters, half TIE Defenders and half E-wings. Use them well. You will accompany me on the flagship."

"Garou, Ki, and Will you will fly your own ships and rendezvous with the flagship outside of Artus. Your position in this attack will be determined by the course of the battle. Probably commanders if we have to head planetside, but I may have special need of your Sith talents Garou."

Piccolo and Duo headed for the MC90a Starcruiser, the Hand of Daisaku and along with the Armada, headed for Artus.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me posting your actions for you Duo, just thought it would be quicker that way. Jaster Luthis and Avion, I'm not sure if you guys are still around, but if you come back just follow the same orders I gave Ki and Garou.

Ki kicked out with her feet trying to connect with him as he held her by the throat. She was amazed that he wasn't choking her, only holding her there and after a while she stopped struggling, actually listening to what he had to say. As she calmed herself down accepting defeat for now.

"You said you could teach me?"

Hearing the alert from the Captain she still paused to hear what he had to say.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Ever so slowly, Garou lowered Ki to her feet and withdrew his claw from her throat. He knew with this one he would have to be delicate in her training. She had the potential to become a great warrior, and work with him when he caled for her. But should he force the Dark Side onto her fragile mind too quickly, her rage will consume her and she will be lost to him forever.

The bounty hunters head turned as he heard the call for Ki and himself. His glowing red eyes turned once more to to the young woman before him. Her patience was a good sign. Patience would keep her alive in his training.

"If we survive this battle then I will teach you. But first we are needed. Once we arrive at Artus, stick with me. You will know my ship."

The Sith warrior leapt from the training grounds and to the ctwalk he had been on. He took off down a narrow corrirdor toward the hangar. His T'Doshok speed amplified by the Force and the nanites coursing through him. He had become the pinnacle of perfection. Now he was sure he could beat Piccolo one on one but that duel was a long time from the moment. Upon reaching rhe hangar, Garou leapt into the air and landed upon the cockpit of his new starfighter. The ship almost seemed to glow as the Doshan pilot settled into the pilots seat. The cockpit hatch slid forward and his started the engines.

Within moments, his ship was in prime condition and he reversed the throttle. The ship flew backwards until it was cleared for take-off and then the T'Doshok pushed the throttle forward, and in sedconds, he was tunneling through hyperspace.

Darth-Garou.jpg

Ki watched him leave, following more sedately as she headed first to her rooms to change out of her workout clothes and don her armor. Her daggers never left her, she just added her blasters and prototype vibroblade. She then headed back to the hanger and boarded the Lady Indiscretion. Ki went through the warm up procedures before lifting the sleek ship up and turning it towards space. As soon as she was clear of the planet she punched the hyperspace lever, sending streaks of white light past the view screen as she disappeared.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

ShadowFett was left alone to consider for a few moments. He was no master of fleet tactics, no experienced tactician. He was a warrior, tried and true. While he did have an ample grasping of the lines of battle, layering of forces, and proper application of strength, he had always been far more comfortable alone and on foot.

However, half the battle for Artus would take place above it. While his experiences in fleet tactics were not sufficient for him to consider himself exceptional, they were possibly the best that the Black Sun had at the moment. Piccolo had always been the right hand of Smash Daisaku, running single missions and apparently never having to deal much with the Armada. The others didn't have enough experience as even simple warriors to be any better.

So Fett would accept, for the good of Black Sun and not his own preference.

The Mandalorian headed for the Night of Vengeance and boarded it. It had been refueled, something that it had been in desperate need of due to Fett's recent and excessive traveling. He lifted the ship off the ground and blasted towards space, soon entering hyperspace to meet up with his awaiting fleet at Artus.

Now he had the strength to hurt the Empire in a way that could not be remedied except through time. And rescources.

*Jaster coming back from his extended training and accepted his orders. He went down to the hangar and looked for a ship to take. He picked out an augmented E-wing, and decided it was better than nothing. He took out the bottle of intoxicant he had, took a drink, then smashed it on the ship. *

"hmm, a name..... Heizvesth'y Radikal.... sounds good to me."

*Jaster hopped in the ship. Set the coordinates, and set off to rendevous with the Armada with his Purple Squadron of E-wings.*

jastah-champ.gif

Member of Tha Dogg Pound since Aug. '03

{P.I.M.P.}

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

• 2 weeks later...

OOC-This is my first time RP, I ask for patience.

IC: Mindan Bret'c'hell brings his ship, Laayla into land setting down softly. Setting the security protocols, he disembarks and strides confidently inside, heading towards the customs offices.

Arriving he asks to speak to someone about picking up some work.

"Ill do mostly anything" he says in a deep guttural voice " S'long as it pays."

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Without removing his glasses, Mindan stared straight at the operative and spoke in his deep, guttural voice.

”œMindan Bret'c'hell is my name. Where I'm from is my business. I do whatever I'm paid to do. Smuggle, spy, sponsored death-enforcements, or just stand around and look good. The last I do very well. I am completely committed to the contract. I do not sell out to a higher bidder once contracted. Boba Fett taught me many things, honour in business being one of them.”

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

The operative narrowed his eyes at the man's cocky attitude. The operative was overworked and underpaid, and always had a dislike for the more elite level operatives.

"Yes, well be that as it may, Captain Piccolo, the acting commander of the Black Sun is also an admirer of Fett. I'm sure you've learned that one of Boba Fett's greatest assets was his humility. We choose you, you do not do us a favor by offering yourself. I would advise you to check that attitude before you meet Piccolo."

The operative, perhaps a little too roughly, typed Mindan's information into the computer.

"But unfortunately, I do not make the decisions on who gets to be a member of the Black Sun. For now, you are accepted, if you can handle it. Your first assignment is to report to Piccolo on the planet Artus."

pJzctEZ.png

Realising he's overdone the confidence, Mindan sketches a slight nod of the head.

"I apologise if I have offended you Sir. And you are indeed correct, humility was one of Fett's admirable qualities. It has been to long though since I have dealt with contractors where humilty was a strength. The Planet Artus you say? Thankyou for your trouble."

Saying thus, Mindan spun on his heel and strode confidently out of the operatives office, his black cape billowing behind him. Making his way to Laayla, he disengaged his security systems and left Dubrillion, setting course for Artus.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

• 2 weeks later...

Dubrillion. A world that had always held a special fascination for Lord Reign. It was said to be a place for the the elite, the wealthy and the powerful. Qualities that he himself at one time or another possessed. His droid pilot was instructed to do a fly over so that he could take in all the splender of a place he had for so long dreamed about. Dreams. For the last ten years that all he did was dream. The sad truth about them is that they always end. Either when you wake up or when you realize your reaching for something that you can never truely have. The scenary was powerful and distracting. His mind had digressed from his true reason for coming to this place. It was time for him to come home. To the only home he had ever known. The Black Sun. He keyed his shuttle's comm station to an old encrypted channel used by the criminal element.

(over the comm channel)

This is Lord Ny'Zell Reign seeking an audiance with the current head of the Black Sun. I am requesting coordiantes and landing clearance.

I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me.

nyzell.jpg

The Black Sun command transmitted the proper coordinates to Lord Reign as well as clearance to land his starship. As he landed, several agents greeted him at the hangar bay.

"We regret to inform you that the head of the Black Sun Captain Piccolo is not currently on Dubrillion. He should be back in a few days though. If you'd like to tell us your business we will be able to have him up to date once he returns."

pJzctEZ.png