The Hapes Cluster

Tarrian Skywalker

Firing off a few shots, Rihn sent one imperial to the ground.

Turning to her commandos from across the way, Rihn yelled, "Cover me!"

Dashing across the way and diving, Rihn slid up to the feet of royalty. Dusting herself off, Rihn collected herself and faced the family.

"Alright. Let's get you two to your ship and get you out of her. Please dock with my flagship above before proceeding anywhere else. I'll explain more later."

"Gahk Retk!" Rihn yelled as the twi'lek commandos broke off to follow in line behind her.

"Let's go. We'll take the other way. Merc man. You think you can handle the rest of these imperials?"

Not waiting for the reply, Rihn rushed the two ladies onward before any more imperials arrived.

Meanwhile, the cruiser above received an interesting message.

"Captain Drell, an armed ship has just jumped into the system and is sending us a message."

"What?! Lock weapons on the ship and prepare to fire."

"Sir?"

"What's the message?"

"The officer working communications initiated the message.

"Greetings exalted one. I come to discuss old business alliances between the Hutts and The Black Sun, natural partners in this galaxy. Where would you meet with me?"

Drell paused for several seconds.

"Stand down. Keep an eye on that ship, though. Relay the message to Rihn."

"Yes, sir."

As they continued to hurry through the corridors, but not too fast as both women were well along in their pregnancies, Rihn suddenly received a message.

"Great. What now!"

Listening to the message as she trotted and tried to keep an eye on what was in front of her, Rihn opened communication with Drell abruptly after it finished.

"Good. It's about time. Drell. Have him dock with our vessel. Inform him of my current situation and that I will be with him shortly."

Back on the ship, Drell received the message loud and clear, "Copy that. Will do, ma'am. Drell out."

Turning to the communications officer, Drell order, "You heard the woman. Comm the ship."

"Yes, sir. Go ahead."

"This is acting captain Drell to Black Sun vessel. Rihn is currently unavailable planet-side. However, she sends her greetings and has asked that you dock with our vessel while we await her return. She should be returning shortly."

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

Mindan received the message that had been sent in reply and flexed his hands as he thought about their request.

"Acting Captain Drell, I will politely decline your hospitality for the moment. Inform me when Rihn is available.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Aisling stopped in her tracks and looked at Ki... "Ki, I feel strange... I need to leave you for a short time... something is not right here and I must protect the child. We also need to protect the throne, we can not stay together ... if we are together and something happens... the throne is at the mercy of whoever takes over..." Only Ki is hearing Aisling's words... as she whispers them to her...

Aisling felt tired, but she knew she needed to get to someplace safe... she needed time that she now realized she was out of... As the two moved down the hall, she moved behind Ki and put her hand on her shoulder... "Go, I'll be fine, and if I and the child don't make it, you are all that is left to rule the cluster." Without another word, she opened the secret door in the wall and slipped into the cooridor, aware in the back of her mind that someone followed her...

Aisling.jpg

:: It only took a matter of seconds for the mercenaries to gun down the attempted assault, even with the Hutts getting in the way. In the brief time that he had contact with Rihn, Dagon had managed to see right through the crossdressing shapeshifter. As he and his mercs caught up to the royals, he overheard Aisling and Ki's conversation. Relieved that the queen seperated from the hutts, Dagon followed her into the secret passage along with some of his troops. Now that the queen was alone, Dagon could confide in her his real fears about the situation::

My lady, I know enough about the galaxy to know that the Hutts don't do charity work, I don't think they're here to liberate your people. I believe they intend to take you and Ki hostage to use as bartering chips against the empire, or possibly even steal your baby to manipulate you into their own agenda. There's no other reason for their presence or their insistence on your docking with their ship. We need to get you to safety and warn lady Vastor.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Aisling stopped and held herself up with her hand on the wall. Looking at the man she just smirked..."And what gives you the impression that I didn't already know that information? Do I look like I am gulible just because I am with child? Do you think I am incapable of handling myself casue of this child?"

She walked slowly down the corridor with the man following her... "I may not be fully trained, but I can sense danger when it is near, and Philep's child can as well. I am sure that Ki can handle herself as well and will not be stupid enough to dock with those ... people. If I know my cousin, she will make her way to a safe zone... where the two of us can reconnect. And what makes you think that I am going to believe you either... I mean you could want the same thing as those hutts?"

She stopped and looked over her shoulder at the man... darkness still previlant behind her eyes...

Aisling.jpg

Ki stopped also, giving her arm as support to her half sister, listening to her quiet words. She replied just as softly, "Stay safe my Queen... we were more connected than we thought... Not sure if Phillep told you but you should know... we're half sisters... not cousins as we were led to believe for all those years. I've had time to accept it, though you should know. Go... I will protect the throne... "

As Aisling stepped behind her she glanced back, "Don't say things like that. Of course you and your daughter will make it. Just stay safe... my sister..." then Aisling was gone, through one of the many secret corridors, still unaware that Ki was also carrying Phillep's son. Ki had no idea how she would respond to that... and wouldn't know until they met again... whenever that would be...

Ki struck off down the hallway again, one hand closing over her blue and silver scaled saber hilt, the other following the contours of the wall, her mind alert for anymore danger. Her danger sense was tingling...

The familiar presence touched her, an image appearing within her mind and she knew where she would go... the only thing was... she needed supplies.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Aisling laughed... "so.. Money is what motivates you .. I think I can accomidate you there. I'm loaded with it." She kept moving forward down the corridor and glanced over her shoulder at him... "It leads to the royal hanger bay... why??? Do you want to go else where?"

She stopped quickly and took some deep breaths... she needed to get out of this corridor and to the ship. Any ship at this point would do... Pushing her hair off her face she moved forward again picking up a bit of speed.

"Well, come on if you are coming."

Aisling.jpg

It's going to take some serious flying skills to get you past that blockade, but I think I have an idea.

::Dagon sprinted down the hall into the hangar, which had already been cleared of enemy troops. He entered a medium class freighter and ran the specs through his head. Decent shields and engines, and an infirmary, it would do. Checking the manifest, things got better, the ship was carrying unrefined cortosis ore, which would definitely. He entered the cockpit and set up a flight program, he was no pilot, but the AI on the ship was considerable. With that accomplished, he headed to the core to increase the effectiveness of the ship. He also called in some Genesis Division medics. When everything was done, the ship departed while Dagon wasted no time getting Aisling to the infirmary.::

She'll be having the baby imminently, get her prepped.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Aisling made her way to the infirmary... She sat down and rested a moment, and finally let the pain go in waves of the force. As the pain hit her, she released it through the force and let it go in the room.

As the doctors were unaware of Aisling force ability, they were unprepared for the force wave that hit them and the room. They held onto the door frames and the beds till it passed and the winds quieted.

"I have a feeling this is going to a birth to remember... " she stated as the pain subsided.

Aisling.jpg

Rihn grinned to herself. Everyone had played out their part exactly as predicted. In fact, Dagon's forces and their commander had performed exceptionally well for her. Maybe even better than predicted. Rihn amused herself with a few thoughts as the now Aisling-less group neared the hangers.

Isn't human nature great...

Slowing the pace a little, Rihn rounded the corner as the group came upon the hanger bays. The soldiers there had already taken care of all imperial opposition in the area.

Turning to Ki, Rihn whispered, "Meet me on my cruiser. There is someone I want you to meet. It will be worth you while I assure you. Ignore the commander. He had a role to play and he has played his part, but longer has any relevance in the current situation. You will all understand soon enough."

Rihn bowed. Stepping aside, Rihn commed captain Drell.

"Yes ma'am?"

"The mercs should be leaving the cluster soon enough. They have gotten what they came for. Allow all non-imperial vessels to leave the system."

"Ma'am?"

"Don't question me, Drell."

"I'm not ma'am... I just..."

"Drell. You don't work against yourself. That's all I will say and that's all you need to know. The fact is, by now they have surely done what was needed to be done. We must move forward."

Drell paused for a few seconds.

"Yes, ma'am. Whatever you say, ma'am."

"Good. What's the status on the Black Sun vessel?"

"He declined to dock. Wanted to wait until you were available."

"Just as well. Tell him I shall be meeting with him shortly."

"Copy that. Drell out."

Returning to assure that everything was prepped for launch and in working order, Rihn returned to Ki.

"This is a great victory today for everyone everywhere," Rihn smiled. "But it is just the beginning."

Sighing contently, Rihn continued, "Ms. Vastor. Are you ready to go?"

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

With it relatively safe in the hanger now, the black winged beast landed, trotting up to Ki as it's wings furled. The mare nudged her head against Ki's chest, the woman placing her arms around the mare's neck.

"Good girl Sheeba."

With her pregnancy still secret, the young woman not showing, she vaulted up onto the mare's back, tucking her legs beneath it's huge wings.

"If you have someone for me to meet, I'd advise you bring them here once the Palace has been cleaned out of Imperials. Sheeba here isn't too keen on space..."

With her hair picked up by the wind she looked wild

"The sooner the Imperials are cleaned out of the planets of Hapes, the happier I shall be. The Hutt's deal in slaves... you may have the Imperial soldiers as your slaves from this enterprise."

The mare spread her wings, it's young one having stayed up in the hills for the moment... Ki was looking forward to the day when mother and son could ride together the winged pegasus beasts she had saved on Vjun. She wondered where Piccolo was... now that she was once again free... she wondered if she would pick up on some of her... extra curricular activities like she used to when she was one of their assassins. Who would suspect a Royal of Hapes of being an assassin? She'd not heard any news from outside of Hapes for so long.

KiVastor.jpg

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Kneeling down next to a wounded Imperial trooper, Ravyn slid the blood stained helmet from the head of the trooper only to see blood flowing from the corners of his mouth. Wiping the blood away, the Kaleesh Leautenant spoke gently to the young soldier. As he spoke he could see tears welling up in the Stormtroopers eyes.

"Do not diminish your death with tears. While you have fallen in combat, your death was not in vain. Perhaps by easily allowing the fall of Hapes, your Empire will improve its forces. Train its soldiers better, learn to improve exisiting defenses. And if it is any consolation, you did manage to kill one of my men."

"Sir, the bunker has fallen. We are now in control of the defenses. We are pushing back the remaining Imperial forces. And commander Dagon has requested you join him in the palace."

"Right."

Taking one last look at the dying trooper, Ravyn plunged his Lig sword into his chest, removing the last spark of life. Rising to his feet, the Kaleesh Lt found a small elevator, and took it the armory within the palace. Sliding his blades into their sheaths, the Black Legion soldier made his way towards his new superior.

Rayvn_Anim.gif

Mindan's had Crow extend the sensors on the Laayla to try and detect what was going on in the system, the information from Captain Drell being rather sketchy. Discovering a number of warships, and surmising that Rihn was under attack, Mindan made the decision to leave the system, and return when Rihn was available for discussion.

Opening up a comm channel, Mindan sent a message to Captain Drell.

"Drell, I have seen that there is a battle of substantial size goin g on here. Have Rihn contact me when she is available for discussion."

Mindan received acknowledgment and then turned Laayla and jumped out of the system to a point in deep space.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

The Darkest Knight glided out of hyperspace swiftly above the first planet of the Hapes Cluster known as Hapes, rightfully so. Silas' hands flew over the controls, making sure that he hadn't been followed, making the course adjustments needed, and checked his sensors. There were a few different ships on his sensors, though all of them were not of consequence. He quietly, metaphorically speaking, snuk down to the planet, making sure to avoid sensors. He didn't have a price on his head or anything, but sometimes it was best to remain unknown, especially when trying to get in contact with a criminal organization.

He let the ship down in a small grassy area just outside the city. He grabbed his tool belt, which now contained the lightsaber that his previous master had thrown to him before he took off. He wasn't sure how to use it, so he wouldn't until he was properly trained to, but he had a feeling that it might be a good thing to hold on to. He started his trek towards the city outskirts, hoping to find a bar in which he could question the locals about the rumors he had heard.

When he arrived on the outskirts of the city, he saw that the town was much nicer than he expected, though he hadn't been sure what to expect. He was hard pressed to find a bar that he tought would suit his purposes, but once he found one, he was quite sure that it would suit his purposes. He walked through the entrance of the "Sleekshot". On the sign above him he noticed that the "s" in "shot" was flickering, which he guessed was the only thing wrong with the entire establishment. He was suprised when he walked in to see the smoke hanging in the air, and most of the locals swaggering around, drop dead drunk.

He made his way to the bar, took a seat and nodded to the bartender. He made his order or Alderaanian Ale, then waited for the bartenders return. As he set the drink down, Silas nodded and reached into his pocket, pulling out a hundred credit piece. He placed it on the bar and inquired about the rumors.

"I've heard some rumors about a criminal organization being led by a mysterious figure operating in these parts. You know anything about them, where I can find them, how I can contact them?"

Silas slid the credit chip onto the bar, making sure that the bartender knew it's intended purpose. The bartender looked at it, seemed to debate for a minute, then looked at Silas.

"I don't know anything you're talking about. As far as I know, there are no criminal organizations on Hapes."

Silas nodded, pulling out a second chip.

"Are you sure, think back, any place with a bar is sure to have some kind of criminal activity. Maybe this will jog your memory."

Silas slid the second piece onto the counter. The tender looked at it again, debated for another minute, then flashed his hand faster than the untrained eye could see, making the chips disappear without a trace. He looked at Silas, then nodded at a man sitting alone at a table in the back.

"That man. He works for them, or so I'm led to believe. He has been coming to this bar faithfully over the past week, always questioning people about the strangest things. Something about security, I don't know...

Silas nodded his thanks, paid for his drink, then moved off the bar stool. He walked towards the man, making sure that he didn't appear threatening. He sat opposite the man, and nodded.

"I've been told that you can tell me how I can contact the criminal organization operating in these parts. It's pretty important."

The man stared at him for a moment. Then shook his head.

"Don't know what you're talking about..."

Silas nodded, getting a little annoyed about all this deception. He pulled out another hundred credit chip, placed it on the table and tried again.

"Are you sure, maybe this will jog your memory."

The man moved his hand, took the piece, then looked at Silas.

"We are looking for recruites to join, and you look like you can take care of yourself. We could use more people like you.

Silas smiled. He was finally getting somewhere. He motioned for another drink for himself and the man sitting across from him, then leaned back and started talking.

"Before I make any promises, I need to know that exactly what kind of work I'll be doing..."

((Edited for things I didn't realize would be taking affect...))

Edited by Guest
Silasonndsig91407copy.jpg

((Have permission from Ki to post for her character))

Rihn glanced over at the woman. With a shake of the head, she sighed.

"You don't quite understand our current situation. The most important thing right now is to get you to safety. Docking with my ship is your best option. The longer we stay on this planet the more dangerous the situation will become."

Motioning for her guards to head for the vessel, Rihn added, "Grab your pets and we'll meet back here in two minutes. I'll have some of my guards accompany you. I'm sure some of the loyals will provide protection as well. I can prep the ship for launch."

Two and a half minutes later, Ki along with her pegasus mare, the mares foal, and Rihn found themselves leaving the planets atmosphere. Initiating the docking sequence with the cruiser, Rihn told Ki to belay the order. She could tell Ki was confused.

"It will all make sense in time. Open a comm to the cruiser."

Complying, Drell responded, "Yes, ma'am?"

"Captain Drell. As I'm sure you are already aware, we are not returning to the cruiser."

"I noticed."

"Yes. I received the message about the Black Sun vessel while I was prepping the ship. Therefore, we are going to jump the system."

"Very well."

"Yes, and I would also like you to accompany our guest to my vessel. I will encrypt you the access codes. Have him follow me. We will meet at the rendevouz point."

"Copy that."

There was an awkward silence for several seconds.

"So is this it?"

"Are you still up for this Drell?"

Drell nodded slowly.

"Ok. Well, I guess this is it for the time being."

Drell faked a smile.

"I do hope so ma'am."

"I have faith in you, Drell."

"I appreciate it, ma'am."

Blowing him a kiss, Rihn concluded, "I will pray for a safe return and reunion soon."

Drell smiled a little nervously as he eyes dropped down. A nod became his reply.

Ending the comm, Rihn tapped a few keys on the panel. The file transfers proceeded between the two ships. Receiving her portion of the files, Rihn accessed them.

"There we go," she said as the ship moved to make a jump to hyperspace.

Reading over one of the files, Rihn opened an encrypted comm to the Sun ship. Sending a brief text based message, Rihn watched as the stars broke in front of her eyes, becoming tiny streaks of light. She was on the move again.

Jidai Geki said:

The halls of the Hapes palace were elegantly designed, Ravyn noted as he walked through the halls. It was a shame that the Empire felt the desire to take over this world and bring to it nothing but their cheap laborers and mechanics. As he reached an open window, Ravyn turned his eyes to see the Darkwatch ships moving away from the system.

"Soldiers, make your way back to the ship, and have the pilot fly to the 43 level of the palace, southwest quadrant."

With that order, Ravyn ran towards the window and leapt out. He could feel the wind rushing against his scales as he fell. Most people would have thought him crazy, but to him this was merely a quick way to make it to his ship. Billowing out his cloak, felt his descent slow down and heard the whine of his transports engine. Angling his fall so he felt into the open cargo bay door, he tucked his body into a ball and rolled through the room. And within moments the ship was mere dust, vanishing into the vastness that was hyperspace.

Rayvn_Anim.gif

OOC((Sorry for the delay in this post, everyone, but personal problems came up that needed to be resolved. I'm going to accelerate things to make up for lost time))

::The doctors continue their work on Aisling, recovering from the blast and administering a sedative. Meanwhile, at a Hapan cantina recruiters come across a young man who shows some potential for Darkwatch, and a scan reveals his hidden potential. Auxillary soldiers remain behind to train the new PDF, but the majority of Darkwatch withdraws to the Eidolon.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

• 4 months later...

A small shuttle entered the system. Atia had spent the journey thinking about what she had just witness. A dark lord dethroned and another taking his place. Not just any other, but her master. Any doubts of Atia's path faded as she was now sure that she was Sith, regardless of the atrocities she was sure she would one day commit. She had meditated on the Sith philosophy and code during the whole journey.

The only way I can truly be free is by having the ability to keep anyone from commanding me. To do that I have to practice, grow stronger, make the force my tool. I have no option. I will follow my master's orders while she still teaches me. Anything she commands will be followed. Only through her will I grow stronger. Anyone not strong enough to stop me deserve their fate. This universe doesn't have any room for the weak.

Atia had decide from her training session with Viktor that she was to become a warrior. She didn't lack the ability to become an assassin or Krath. The path of the warrior just seemed to call her more than the other two. She remembered how she had refered to Kakuto as a warrior.

I wonder what he can teach me? Brute force doesn't seem to be my master's cup of tea exacly. I'll have to ask for a holochron or something.

She made a mental note to further research Kakuto Ryu when her business was completed. Now, she had to focus on the task at hand. The shuttle landed and Atia exited the shuttle, met by dock security.

"What is your business on Hapes?" The dock officer met her with a cadre of subordinates. He was forward and his tone was rude. Atia instantly loathed the man.

"Who is in charge here?"

"I am."

"No, of the planet."

Atia7.jpg

A woman wearing the servants colors of the Royal Family of the Hapes Consortium stepped through the crowd, dismissing the man who had met with the woman that had just arrived. Since Phillep's reign had ended, the women had taken control again, as it should be. Having heard the question, she answered,

"The Royal family are currently unavailable. State your business here."

--

Meanwhile a message was sent off to both Ki and Aisling at their separate locations, telling them that someone had been asking for 'who' was in charge of the 'planet'.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Atia kept a solid, emotionless look on her face as she enjoyed watching the dock officer get ordered around. She made sure he was out of earshot before she turned to the woman.

"My master has sent me here to make a place for her. She will be arriving soon and I must make the necessary preparations." The woman had been just as cold as the officer, offering none of the normal pleasantries.

Atia7.jpg

"Your Master is a woman? Who would that be?"

The royal servant was wary incase of any more hostile take overs. Hapes had suffered long under the Imperial rule and since they had been liberated they had gotten their revenge upon the male Imperial soldiers that had wronged them and suppressed them.

The fact that it was a woman that this girl spoke for did change the servant's demeanor somewhat. If it had been a man that this girl spoke for... the news that the 'master' was arriving soon would have been met with open hostilities.

"Forgive our caution. Hapes has suffered under the domination of men in the past. We will not have that happen again. Please, come this way and we shall talk about this in more pleasant surroundings. I must know the reason why your Master is coming here and who she is. I report directly to the Royal Family on all matters."

The trusted servant led the girl through to a meeting room where refreshments were offered.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Atia noted the sudden mood change and how open the servants had acted hostile to the possibility of her male master. Foolish to show your feelings so openly to a possible opponent. Atia ignored the refreshment and focused on orders.

"If you must know, my master is Dominique, Dark Lord of the Sith. And she did not trust me with her plans. I am, after all, her apprentice. Any plans or goals of hers are beyond my understanding."

Atia didn't feel any interrogation was necessary. Either they aided her in her orders, or they didn't. She played the role of the servant who knows her place to keep the woman from digging too deep. That, and she thought it would be funny seeing them react to what was similar to their own past of servitude.

Atia7.jpg

"the Dark Lord of the Sith?" The woman repeated, her voice slightly awed that a female held that position now. "I will still have to inform the Royal Family of this. There is a mansion on the waterfront that may suit her status. Would you like to see it?"

The one she had in mind was one of the grand old buildings with full courtyard. It was white and cream sandstone, the interior having marble floorings and pillars and was richly decorated. At one time it had housed some of the Royal family, though Phillep had seen to their demise. It had been looted by his men though after the liberation it had been restored.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

"Of course." Atia only gave a slight nod and followed the woman. She could feel the woman's growing excitement. "Will the Royal Family be gone long? I'm sure my master would want to make her stay as efficient as possible. She does have several matters to attend to."

Atia was a little displeased the offer no resistance. She was hoping to further practice with her lightsaber, but her master's matters were more important. She said to "make them" if they didn't comply, but so far they had only done what was necessary for security and then offered complete assistance.

Atia7.jpg

"We are unsure when Queen Aisling will return, though Lady Ki is currently..." The woman thought very quickly, unsure of how much to reveal. She knew that Lady Ki had been in touch though not her current location, only knowing who she was with. Being that she was with a member of the Sith, she decided to mention only some of it. Without missing a beat she continued "... with a member of the Sith Order. I am unsure when her business will be concluded, nor when she is due to return."

While the servant knew some of the details, she didn't know a lot of them. She had sent off one comm though hadn't heard back yet.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

"I see." Atia noticed the woman's hesitation and decided not to press her. "Everything seems adequate. If you will excuse me, I must inform my master that everything is ready."

Atia gave a slight nod to the servant and headed back toward the shuttle. She boarded and began the comm back to Dominique. She scrambled and encoded the message well enough that anyone causally looking wouldn't decipher it.

Atia7.jpg

• 1 month later...

Dominique strode through the front door of the lavish house on the waterfront. The house would be suitable for her needs, but she would only stay for a few days before traveling to the snow covered peaks of the Hapes Mountains. She didn't feel the need to make those that dwelled on this planet aware of her presence here, but she doubted she would go unnoticed for long. Strange things tended to happen when she was around”¦inexplicable to even most of those within her order.

The silence offered by the planet and its unspoiled nature was certainly a welcome change from the busy Star Destroyers, so full of emotions and thoughts, which she had been occupying. Even with the finely honed command she had over the force, it was still annoying that she had to hold it back or risk ruining an entire crew. It was annoying that each and every person she saw had an aura around them that told her more then she cared to know in most cases. It certainly had its uses, but she didn't care to know when one of the crew was upset or in an angry mood.

The ability was just too hardwired into her core for it to be held back, though”¦but on this planet, there was no need to hold back. She unleashed her dark presence and let it flow across the ocean waves and deeper into the primeval forests situated behind her.

Nothing was perfect, though, and the problem with this planet or rather”¦the seven problems with this planet were the moons that bathed the planet in light and kept it from ever experiencing a truly dark state. The Dark Lady did the only rational thing to do in response to her problem; she moved to the roof of the house and took a seat in the Garden there. The skies above her grew cloudy in little more then a second, bringing with them near complete darkness only broken by lightening as it arced across the sky. A torrential downpour accompanied the thunder and lightening as Dominique found solace in the tempest.

Carnage.jpg