System: Hapes

Orbital Position: 1

Moons: 7

Grid Coordinates: P-11

Physical Information

Class: Terrestrial

Atmosphere: Type 1 Breathable Oxygen Mix

Primary Terrain: Cities, mountains, forests, oceans

Points of Interest: The Hapes Cluster is composed of sixty-three worlds spread across seven regions, including but not limited to:

• The Interior Regions:
    Arabanth, Archais, Carlania, Ediorung, Farnica, Gallinore, Hapes, Harterra, Kavan, Lemmi VI, Millinar, Selab, Sivoria, Talcharaim, Thrakia, Tinta, Ut
    The Gateworlds:
    Zadaria
    The Rifle Worlds: (so named because of an earlier attempt from several worlds of that region to secede from the Hapes Consortium, it eventually became the commerce base of the Consortium, much to the annoyance of the region's residents)
    Algnadesh, Charubah, Lovola, Maires, Modus, Relephon, Vergill
    The Hapan Rim Worlds: (not to be confused with the Outer Rim, located near the edge of the Cluster)
    Calfa-5, Dreena, k'Farri, Orelon, Rainboh, Reboam, Rynmar, Shedu Maad, Terephon, Zalori
    The Corsair Outback:
    Jodaka, Nantuker, Stalsinek
    The Lorelli Reach:
    Andalia, Chosper, Daruvvia, Ket, Sennex, Telkur Station
    The Transitory Mists:
    (mostly made up of the nebulous gases themselves)

On Hapes itself, the Fountain Palace, Reef Fortress, and Lorell Hall are centers of Hapan history and culture.

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Hapans

Immigrated Species: none

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: Neutral

Defense Rating: Level 5

JediRP Canon History:

Hapes was used extensively as a training ground for Imperials as well as a center for genetic experimentation, directed by the likes of Captain Phillep, Dominique, Ki Vastor, and Dagon. Darkwatch Securities was established in the Hapes Consortium. A small group of Pirates known as the Blood Gems came together on Hapes, where they blew up the private residence of the Queen Mother's cousin to steal her horde of Gallinore Rainbow Gems. ShadowFett and Mirdala became embroiled in a political conflict and their involvement resulted in their banishment from the Cluster. It was the birthplace of Tirzah Jade Colos, daughter of Andon Colos and Jaina Jade Skywalker, who lay buried in a Hapan tomb for two decades before being resurrected. Delta of Black Sun and his crew attacked Gallinore, only to be intercepted by the Hapan Military, and escaped with Jaina in tow. The Blood Gems returned to their homeworld to pull a heist to retrieve Hapan Pulse Mass Mines, weapons with interdictor capability.

Old description in spoiler:

The Hapes Cluster is a system of 63 star systems, it was originally settled by a group of pirates called the Lorell Raiders, and was overrun by the Empire until Ta'a Chume ousted them.

She ruled with an iron fist until her heir, Prince Isolder, chose Teneniel Djo to be his wife and the next Chume. Teneniel Djo brought the Hapans into the New Republic. There were at least 119 known worlds within the Cluster's boundaries, of which 12 were unsettled at the time of the New Republic's negotiations with Ta'a Chume. Following Prince Isolder's marriage to Teneniel Djo, twelve of these worlds aligned themselves directly with the New Republic.

The Cluster has four distinct regions: the Interior Region, which is considered the heart of the Cluster and contains Hapes; the Rifle Worlds, named for the fact that these industrial worlds once tried to secede from the Hapes Consortium; the Rim Worlds, which bordered on the rest of the known galaxy; and the Transitory Mists Region, which is filled with nebulous gases and is home to many pirate groups.

The unusual configuration of the Hapes Cluster gave rise to several theories that it was not a natural occurance, but an ancient "project" akin to the Corellian System or the Maw.

This Planet Cluster is run by WOMEN....men are inferior beings to the women here.

((Summary compiled by Jaina Jade Skywalker. Thank you!))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

• 4 weeks later...

Moving through quickly the Hutts ravage and rape all in their paths. Net bombs trapped many as torpedoes and neuronic bombs paralyzed the strong and able bodied all others were killed.

As the Hutts continued the hunt they captured countless slaves for the trade. The Rim Worlds were ravaged.

"Victory, move out."

Private- "But what of the other planets."

" We can return in time."

Just as quickly as they had come. They left.

Edited by Guest

Now is your time to die...

• 5 months later...

The Astra Mist came out of hyperspace near one of the outer planets of the Hapes Cluster. Here she landed, having heard of this place from her parents. They had enjoyed a holiday there years ago and she had always wanted to see the place for herself. Somehow just being there made her feel closer to them both. It was as beautiful as she was told and she made her way through the gardens that aligned the various pathways of the motel that she had booked into.

They hadn't even looked twice at the robes she wore, not after she had told them her name and she had held herself proud as her heritage had been well known. Her Mother had been well respected here and the officials of the planet had purchased ships from Darkknell Shipyards from time to time.

Now she headed to a secluded garden chair which over looked a lake and wondered if the Hunter would take up her challenge... she would wait a while and then leave if he didn't show up. She had more confidence in herself now and had more tricks up her sleeve than she had previously had. It was only experience that she lacked...

--- edit after PM ---

Alora had been meditating while she lay on the grass in the sunshine when it came to her... The hunter wouldn't come here, not to a planet in a sector where the women were dominant... she would have to choose another destination. Now where could she head to next... making up her mind, she headed back to the motel, checking out and then to her ship where after the usual preflight checks etc, she took off, leaving the peaceful holiday planet for another destination...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

• 3 weeks later...

Reagan stood there and stared at the door...I can not believe this...who the hell does she think she is...hmmm, better question is who the hell is she and why is she so damn concerned for me?

Standing there, she looked around and picked up her jacket. It was not like her to be in a dress of sorts, but she was getting a bit wide around the waste and needed to have something more confortable.

"Fine...." God, I can't believe I have to be subjected to all this god damn mother crap. She knew perfectly well, it would not be to long she had to endore this, so she would play nice for now.

Reagan.jpg

"Ok, let me find something in which to help open the door then"

Not taking any chances Mira moved back to the cockpit first and disabled the ship, making sure that Reagan would not be able to take off without her. She then moved back to open the door...

3dYqGdw.jpg

Don't worry that the world will end tomorrow. It is already tomorrow in Australia

Wary about what sort of reaction she will receive, Mira cautiously opens the door.

"I do want to see your son safe you know, I've seen his death if you must know and I want to prevent that from happening. If you had returned home it would have happened. I saw you killed before he was born. Now I know you don't care about the Force and what it stands for but think of your son. He is force sensitive."

She let her voice trail off...

3dYqGdw.jpg

Don't worry that the world will end tomorrow. It is already tomorrow in Australia

REagan stepped out of her room and looked at the woman..."You got alot of nerve...I can't tell you how totally unimpressed I am with your so called vision of the Future...I do not lead a normal everyday mundane life, and never will. Why do you think that after only a day or two you get to have any say what so ever in my life or the life of my child. Just who the hell do you think you are...better question is just Who the hell are you anyway, and why the interest in me and my child???"

She stood there looking at her with hate in her eyes..."What makes you think I give a damn about your little force or what it could do for you, or me for that matter. And Dammit you better start talking and giving me some straight answers cause I am getting a bit sick of you now."

Reagan.jpg

"If I'd have wished you harm I could have killed you long ago princess, but no, I want to see you and your son safe and well. How many times have I prepared your meals? I could have poisoned you quite easily but did I? No. I didn't. I could have done alot of things to end your life but I've chosen not to. I don't want to see you dead, in fact I want to see that son of yours born safe and well. As for who I am, I'm a deathstriker. We strive to save people, keep them from harm. Now let me do my damn job and see that son of yours born in safety. I didn't have to take this job on but I figured it would be better for me to than Yuusuke, being female and all..."

Mira stood there with her hands on her hips, just as angry as Reagan and firing it right back at her.

3dYqGdw.jpg

Reagan crossed her arms over her chest and smiled difiantly..."I don't remember placing and ad for help thank you very much. And if I needed help, you would not be one of the people I would ask. And I cross every line that the death strikers represent so their help would not be wanted."

Putting on her coat, "you have alot to learn about me, and I don't have the time or patience to tell you about it... You obviously do not give two craps about me or this baby, as I have sat here listening to you bad mouth his father continuously for two days. Whether you like it or not, this is Faust's baby, he will be involved with his son, and ... like it or not...he may even grow up to be like his father, then again he may grow up to be like me... Always in motion is the future a wise Jedi Master once told me, difficult to see. You don't know what is going to happen...Maybe my life is endanger CAUSE OF YOU YOU PHYCHOPATHIC WITCH!!!!"

Reagan.jpg

You want to play that way do you? You obviously arn't listening to what I say aloud and you really don't know who you are dealing with. You will obey me and you will remain here until the baby is born.

Mira's cold hard voice invaded Reagan's mind through her ranting.

"Now, sit down, shut up and listen! You are right, I don't like Faust and I have good reasons for not liking him as have most people that come into contact with him. How you can still defend him is beyond me but that doesn't matter. You think he loves you... he doesn't love anyone but the kill."

Her eyes had become like green ice, the colour clouds become when full of hail. Her gloved hand gripped Reagan's arm and she dragged the woman outside and down to the resort room in which she had booked her into. She would remain under a house arrest of sorts until such time as Mira allowed her to leave.

3dYqGdw.jpg

Reagan stood where she was...her little force mind tricks didn't work on her...she could hear the voice, but Reagan was one person that didn't really need to listen. Angel Grabbed her arm and dragged her in the resort, while being dragged, Reagan mused about pissing the woman off, and steadied herself with her other arm.

As they got to the room, Reagan had her balance and pulled out a blaster and shot the woman in the arm holding onto her..."You will never put your hands on me again...And I personally don't give a crap what you think about Faust...Hell, he killed me too. Get over it already...I mean really you are alive now, Move on. And you will not be keeping me against my will. You can stay here all you like, but I have a baby's room to get together and a baby to get ready for. I don't need your emotional baggage tieing me down. Now get out of my way or I will shoot you again."

Reagan face was a stone cold as Angel's had been a moment ago..."Oh and your little mind tricks don't work with me...you can push all you little thoughts into my head all you want, but all i do is hear them, they have no persuassion over me."

Reagan.jpg

Mira didn't even flinch at the wound in her arm and it didn't bleed. She glared down Reagan. Focusing on the blaster she used the force to tear it out of her hand and sending it back out the door.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... you really dont know who your dealing with. For your information I wasn't using force persuasion, I only wanted you to hear what I said. Obviously you are to pig headed to listen even that way."

Mira used the force to push Reagan backwards into the room, glaring at her all the while although aiming her so that she would have a soft landing as not to harm the child.

"You won't leave here until I say so... and I'm not holding emotional baggage, revenge is so much sweeter than that."

She turned and stormed out of the suite, slamming the door closed with the force and locking it behind her. She then arranged for guards to be posted and for them to keep her informed on the woman held inside and that she wasn't to be let out under any circumstances. The room was in a high rise over looking a forest, about half way up. No way out other than through the doors. She accepted a bandage from one of the guards and wrapped the blaster wound, that would have to be seen to later.

3dYqGdw.jpg

Reagan landed uncermoniously on her bed with a thump. She looked at the locked door, and cursed. Where the hell is Faust? Getting up and looking around the room, she realized quite quickly that the window was a no go...Maybe if she wasn't pregnant, but she could not really scale down a building in this condition.

She sat down and took inventory and pissed and moaned about Angel...."God damn force users...think that cause they can move things with their minds that everyone needs to bow down to them...I swear to god, when I get out of this, I am going to kill her...she doesn't have to worry about Faust, she can get her ass cloned and worry about me. If she thinks I am going to stay here and wait until I have my baby for two months, she has got another thing comming...I have businesses to run, and people to take care of...What I am supposed to do this from here???? Is she going to feed my workers families when they don't get paid???? These damn force users have no concept of money, cause all they do is take take take."

At least she had her jacket...which had quite a bit of surprises in it..."I knew I should have vented that woman out an airlock the first time she got on my nerves, I blame this on tares and airleas for making me try to be damn nice to people. I swear, if I had the use of the force, I would be a SITH."

Looking up at the ceiling, a thought came to her...

Reagan.jpg

Mira went back to Reagan's ship tinkering with the boards so that she would have to repair vital parts before she could lift off. She wouldn't have long before Reagan started something again. She also sent off an untraceable encrypted comm to Faust, bouncing it off various points around the galaxy so it couldn't be traced. She then wiped off all trace of the message she had sent.

She headed back to the resort then, entering one of the many shops. She purchased two outfits, both black. One was a slinky, long sleeved dress with matching gloves that showed her features to their best advantage, the other was like a catsuit, skin tight and fit her like a glove. Both of them had a silver spider web imprinted on it. Paying for them she left, heading into an adjoining room to Reagan's and "listened" in while she treated the blaster wound. Maybe I should just do away with her... that might drive Faust over the edge... I'll say that I have and then if she does try anything I will destroy her... she's just a means to an end... the child could probably survive, if it's put in intensive care for a time... hmmm that might just be an option... take the child and teach them both a lesson.

She began to hum again, focusing the vibrations and sound through the wall and into the next room... all the while thinking that she did need to kill again soon... the hunt that Midnight sent her on was the start of something... she needed to kill again... Maybe it should be the one's in the next room...

3dYqGdw.jpg

Deciding that she needed to wait, and find out what this woman really wanted, she sat down and looked around the room. If nothing else, this Angel had good taste. There was a basket of Fruit in the room with some mineral water and some fresh juice. Deciding that she was hungry, she grabbed a plate and made herself a small fruit salad with some crackers and got herself some juice.

It had only been a matter of days, and she already felt the weight of the pregnancy. She must have been gaining this weight all along, but just chalked it up to weight gain from age...now she knew different.

Sitting down at the table, she stared out the window...she had contacts here in the Hapes Cluster, but could she get to them...??? Contrary to what she lead this Angel to think, Reagan was very much afraid for her son. She would give anything to see Faust right now, but he would have to wait...She just hoped that should anything happen to her or this baby, that Faust would exact the Revenge that he knew she would want.

Sighing, Reagan finished off the salad and juice and stood up, she got herself cleaned up and brushed out her hair and layed down on the soft bed. She was exhausted, and was not feeling well. It was not long before she was sleeping, curled up with her hair drapped over the pillow, she dreamt of Faust and their last week together. She slept peacefully, looking almost like an angel.

Reagan.jpg

Sensing that Reagan now slept, Angel left her rooms heading out for a walk. She had changed into her catsuit, the bandage long gone as the wound on her arm was now non existant. She would have a camera set up to give 'proof' that she had Reagan so that Faust would know without a doubt that she had her.

3dYqGdw.jpg

Opening her eyes, Reagan layed there for a moment getting her barrings. Sitting up, she took a deep breath and tried to get up...a sharp pain shot through her abdomen and she tried to breathe through it...

Sitting back down, she rubbed her belly and tried to soothe little Jarret. She realized that she was not going anywhere anytime soon, and that until she figured out what this woman wanted she needed to relax.

She laid back down again and rested...for some reason, she knew that Jarret would be making his way into the universe soon, and she didn't want to have him here...she wanted to have him at home on Corellia...

She let herself feel her emotions for once and a tear ran down her cheek when she realized that this woman was hindering her from making sure that her child had something she never had...his own family.

Reagan.jpg

Back in her room, after having the technician's secretly install hidden cameras Mira watched Reagan for a while. It seemed the child was unsettling her... hmmm maybe I can use this footage, fix it to make it look worse than it actually is... ahhh yes... even the tear will come in handy... twist that to make it seem like she's just been told his opinion of children and that he wouldn't want anything to do with her... She rubbed her hands together at the thought of what she could do with it...

Taking pity on the woman she held hostage, she had a resort doctor go in to see her, under strict instructions that she was under house arrest and wasn't to be taken out of the rooms. Anything that was required on the other hand could be taken to her.

Mira then looked at the video footage once more, deciding to take a couple of still shots to send to Faust. The first one of Reagan clutching her stomach - the angle of the photo allowing him to see that she was indeed pregnant. The second was of the tear running down her face... the accompanying note would say that Reagan had just been told Faust's opinion of children... and how he had blown up the childrens ward of the hospital on Coruscant.

She packaged the photo's up, making sure there were no prints or identifying marks to let on where they were. He wouldn't even be able to tell anything from the background of the photos. All he would see would be the basic motel bedroom.

She sent the package off via a non-descript carrier and made sure that they sent it in such a manner that it could not be traced.

3dYqGdw.jpg

Reagan woke up and decided that she was going to shower and change...she noticed that clothing from her ship had been brought in, and she picked an outfit out, and got herself cleaned and changed.

coming back into the room, she was dressed in a loose fitting pair os black pants, with a loose fitting black tunic that showed her growing waist line. Brushing out her hair, she sat down and ate some of the food that was brought in.

She wished to be home...

She spent most of the day staring out the window, and ate when she was hungry, by the end of the day, she was exhausted from the sheer boredom of doing nothing. So she changed and went to bed, sleeping soundly and dreaming of Faust.

Reagan.jpg

After watching Reagan head back to her room and fall asleep once more, Mira left her room, checking them both out of the resort and having the sleeping Reagan transfered back into the bunk of her ship. All of her belongings as well as a few more personal items were delivered back to the ship before Mira fixed what she had done and lifted off...

3dYqGdw.jpg

• 7 months later...

A number of Imperial II Star Destroyers and one looming Super-class Star Destroyer erupt into the Hapes Cluster. The looming diamonds of cruelty and galactic domination appear above one of the Rim Worlds as several freighters and other such vessel still lay trapped in active netbombs, weakened by age.

From atop the Lost Cause Phillep looks out with a menacing smile, "I have seen what these Hutt toys can do in battle, salvage as many as you can."

A score of Imperial Technical Crews exit ready to disable the net-bombs and salvage their technology for new Imperial models.

((OOC: If this is still ok with the Mods (particularly KVC), I'd like to salvage three net bombs per day))

The more nimble Imperial invasion vessels release their nimble fighter detachments and bombers and begin strafing runs across one Rim World as several Dark Trooper II 'Doshan Spliced Commandos begin to capture and pillage several of the dominant women.

Other fighters spread Imperial Propaganda Leaflets:

"OVERTHROW YOUR FEMI-NAZI OPPRESSORS!"

"LIBERATION FROM MENSTRUATION!"

"STAND UP FOR BLUE BALLS!"

And several classic phrases such as,

"YOUR COOKING SUCKS!"

"FIVE MINUTES IS GOOD ENOUGH!"

and

"LONG LIVE WOOD!"

Other bombers drop ample weapons and food supplies as well as parachuting and rocketing in able Radicals to mount an active Male-Empowerment Resistance Movement. Armed with antiquated E-11 blaster rifles and DL-45 side-arms, it does not take long for the more violent and brutal of the sexes to began a long-awaited crusade against the Female Dominatrix Imperial States of the Hapes Clusters.

The streets of the city-states of the Hapes Cluster are seen covered in blood as more of the characteristic Pro-Empire forces begin to quickly out-maneuver and defeat the fairer sex. Proving that even transgender males and metrosexuals enjoy a good blood-letting and revolution.

Explosions rocket above the atmosphere as more and more of the world's vital compounds are "FREED OF HOLONET SOAP OPERAS!" Thermal detonators, mines, and several other forms of ground-based combat begin to destroy the generally pacifist, effeminate world.

((OOC, 2: This based on solely for hilarity and not much else.))

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

"I AM MAN! OBEY THE WOOD!"

Raiden stood tall in the center of one of the residential districts, having broken a statue of a goddess in half and taking a seat on the broken end as a platform from which to reach the crowds.

"The time has come, men. Your feminazi counterparts have been ruling you for MUCH TOO LONG!"

Raiden threw his arm up, raising his trusty E-11m into the air. A resounding call of agreeance came from the crowd, along side several repeats of the most catchy bits of propaganda.

A woman pushed her way though the crowd to yell at Raiden. What she said wasn't important.

"Woman! The MEN are talking now, you would do best to be silent and learn your place--in the kitchen practicing your skills at making YUMMY DELICIOUS PIES!"

The crowed went wild, picking up the woman and forcing her out while shouting "YOUR COOKING SUCKS!" at the top of their lungs. Raiden stood up, looking rather like a fascist with his black boots and pants, suspenders and all. He wore a royal blue shirt, the color he had chosen to represent the male domination movement. There was a plug in the back of his head, a sure sign that he had been in the empire, but none of the other men seemed to notice--or care. Raiden held out his hands, bringing a hush down on the crowd.

"For too many years the women of this society have dominated in spite of obvious deficiencies. There are millions of speeder wrecks a week, and I'm sure you can guess what gender that fast majority of those involved are. They are irrational, emotion driven, unreasonable creatures, and it is a GREAT MIRACLE that the leadership doesn't declare war every time it gets to THAT TIME OF THE MONTH!"

Raiden raised his gun again, feeling the rush of power as they broke into a chant.

"LIBERATION FROM MENSTRUATION!!!'

Phillep's eyes gleamed as the reports of succesful incursions and local destablization revolts occured across the country-side, slowly coming closer and closer into the Capital City's center.

He had already summoned several regiments of his Spliced Trandoshan Guards to begin the enslavement process and numerous women were being captured and placed aboard the Imperial Navy's cargo holds for transport to other worlds where their labors and physical attributes would be put to both good use and logical, more man-aiding applications.

Quietly he pondered his next course of propaganda, focusing on General Raiden's character... "Ah yes, a Hero. People love Heroes, or better yet, Men love Heroes!"

He turned around and began fiddling with a Datapad, when a young and very attractive ensign appeared, "Admiral, sir?"

"Eva is that you and that fine ass? Come here!"

"Sir, I highly-" She was quickly silenced when Phillep grabbed her behind and placed her on top of the table manhandling her,

"SIR! THEY'VE CAPTURED THREE NETBOMBS!"

Phillep's insatiable lust suddenly quieted as he found release from a different fashion, "FANTASTIC! NOW GO AND BAKE ME SOMETHING!"

phillep.jpg

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Colonel Macleod had chosen to come out of retirement with the return of Phillep. When Force-users had been charged with leadership of the Empire, Macleod had taken the first opportunity to get out of the Empire. Havoc's lackey Cineon had fried him enough times for insubordination, Macleod knew his chances wouldn't be good when the fool took over. But with Cineon out of the picture and Macleod bored out of his mind, now was the time to accept the offer from Phillep for his old position. The Colonel walked in just as Phillep was accosting the young woman.

I've traded a psychopath for a lecher. Well, as long as he can't wield Force lightning, I can deal with it.

He cleared his throat, and spoke as Phillep finally noticed him.

"You had the nerve to summon me from my peaceful retirement after you abandoned us to the insanity of Sith rule. That I can handle. But I traded an apartment on Coruscant for another chance at flying, not for a peep show."

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

Phillep stopped for an instant looking at the Colonel, "It's good to see you still have your old sense of humor, or should I say... lack thereof, Colonel."

Phillep watched Lt. Braun exit the room as fast as possible and Phillep's eyes tracing her, clearing his throat, "Yes, where was I? Oh, my abandonment. Well, I returned under his Foolishness... very odd stories, I thought I had retired to Kashyyyk and woke up somewhere in the middle of the Kuat foundries. Anyhow, as for your recommisionment Colonel, as you can see, this is the great Hapes Cluster. Our... lost compatriots, the Hutt, managed to dissappear leaving a very profitable location for us to reap rewards from... of these rewards, I'm sure you remember one much more... personally."

Phillep turned his back to the man and ignited a holoprojector with the schematics of the first captured Netbomb.

"These weapons, Colonel, release an energy net that absorbs all weapons and essentially traps a fleet in position. Of course, with the combination of suicide droid pilots, a cornered enemy, such as the sniveling Hutt worms, can decimate an entire fleet. Worse, once, the fleet has been battered and is incapable of mounting a defense... the opposing fleet can come to perform the finishing touches. Destroying an opponent quite rapidly. You must remember the brunt of this as it occured on your missions in Hutt Space."

Phillep paused, letting the old war dog absorb all the information and come up with the significant question in his mind, and as Macleod was about to utter said question, Phillep, being the rude ass that he is, interjected.

"The point, Colonel Macleod, is simple, while General Raiden leads several ground incursions and is soon to capture the capital for the Imperium, you must begin the capturing of these activated netbombs. We have captured three but there are numerous estimates ranging in the hundreds of the netbombs available for harvesting in this Cluster. I don't want all of them, I'd like many of them, reinstated in space for if... we must retreat to a final bastion, I believe Hapes will prove quite a useful place for the Empire to get 'lost' in."

Finding a need for an metaphor, Phillep offered one:

"Strategy, my friend, is a game of Dejarik... and I'd like to have my Kings and Queens covered as unfairly as possible. Your mission, Colonel, is simple. Lead assaults on the Generators positioned across the Cluster. Once you've secured the distances, your men will be followed by several of my Engineers and Technicians who are about to steal the Hutts best Ace."

phillep.jpg

It seemed like a simple mission. Macleod remembered those net bombs quite vividly. He'd been helpless against them. It would be a fitting revenge against the Hutts if they could steal their technology.

Phillep was wise to put me up to this task. He knows it will have personal meaning.

Phillep's final words reminded Macleod of the man's . . . instability. But he couldn't deny Phillep had a knack for leadership inspite of his flaws.

"It will be done. Just answer me a few questions. What sort of resistance will I be facing, how many ships do I get, and what type will they be?"

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

"We've already taken care of most if any available opposition, the Revolution struck within hours of the Queen's orgies, I've had spies watching the sector for several Galactic Standard Months, plaguing instrumentation, defenses, etc. There may be some remnants of the Hutt Fleet, but I am doubtful. On occassion, some of the netbombs may spontaneously activate, but again, I am doubtful of this as most of their power sources have been expired. Finally, the females are hardly worthy as pilots, to watch them scramble to war is to watch a child wield a blaster without immolating his best friend and running to his mother to cry about it."

Phillep's eyes began to stare into a Holovid Map of the Galaxy, hungrily,

"If there are any real opposition, you may find some of the Hutt My'til Fighters, perhaps a sparse few Gunboats... perhaps Republic relics. It should all be manageable, Colonel, you are free to use all but the Defense Screen fighters. I'd recommend the Interceptor and Defender Squadrons due to their increased maneuverability, leaving the Tie-Ds for our protection."

phillep.jpg

The "Canus One" dropped out of hyperspace near the Imperial fleet. Lycus stood on the small bridge, looking out at the armada his old 'friend' Phillep had acquired. He had always known Phillep was going places, but this was more then even Lycus had predicted. He knew Phillep was an exacting man, much as he was, and would have little time for chit chat. Always it was straight to business with Phillep, never truly taking time for enjoyment of his power. Lycus sighed, it had been a long time since he had been a Star Destroyer captain, but the signs of the fleet made him a little nostalgic for it.

A small patrol neared the correlian gunboat with weapons hot, and Lycus knew from expierence that the pilots would be itching for target practice. "Transmit our transpoder and authorization codes, we don't want any 'accidents' occuring. Lycus stole a look back at Ka-Rith. She still stood silently behind him, it was unnerving however, for Lycus was still unsure if she simply was curious as to the nature of his venture, or that she wanted end his career before it had even begun.

"Sir thier asking the nature and purpose of our visit..." the comm officer said slightly nervous. Lycus sighed he picked up the comm himself to talk with the anxious pilot on the other "I am Lycus Thorpe and I'm here to see Captain Phillep, of the Imperial Fleet, on a confidential matter, and if you want to keep me waiting then you can tell the Captain in an apologetic tone, that his old friend was kept waiting by an over zealous and underwhelming incomptent comm officer." Lycus said with a sickly grin.

With that the officer seemed content to ask his higher ups to speak with Captain Phillep. Mean while Lycus ordered the Canus One to keep on course with the Imperial fleet at a leasurely pace. "Not to worry Miss Ka...Phillep is a stern man but he knows who his friends are...in the mean time I suggest you relax and do as you wish, when we are ready to disembark I'll let you know." He said this as he gave a gentle nod to his new employ.

thorpe.jpg

"A New Age of Corporate controlled prosperity is upon us...say goodbye to chaos and dischord."