The Hapes Cluster

Tarrian Skywalker

His hands immediately went for his eyes... apparently, his breath had been sustained... as had his otherwise intolerable pain... whatever had happened, Phillep felt... normal. It was... hard to remember. As if... the transformation had not even happened. He struggled to sit up... feeling even further apprehension... tension...

His startled eyes... half-opened and somewhat fogged behind tears and blood, stared up... and his limited form took in, as best as it could, the flying Pegasus... "He went for them... of course... that was his intention all along. The children."

He hacked a cough, mucous and blood dripping from his busted lips, "Damn him."

In sheer pain, Phillep's body hurtled itself over and he partly fell down... his hands catching his fall.

"Damn him. I'm going to rip his bloody head off..."

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Ki looked down, seeing him holding onto Sheeba's hoof. She petted the neck of the flying beast that had befriended her, reassuring her as she heard Isolder's words. She directed the beast downwards, not quite to land, but to place their extra passenger closer to the ground so that if he let go he wouldn't fall to his death. Ki didn't want another Hapan to have his life ended, no matter what the situation.

"Do you really believe that you can fix what was done? I... we need his blood to survive... without it we'd be left in a state that wasn't death but not living either... he's bound us to him..."

Within her mind, Ki was having the thoughts bombard her of what happened when she'd first arrived on Hapes, Isolder was bringing back those memories with his pursuit of them. The vegetable state she'd been left in when she'd defied Phillep, when she'd tried to protect her personal servants. Their death's still painful to her. All the hate she had felt with regards to what had been done to her, to Aisling, to the Hapan people, rose up within her... she briefly closed her eyes, struggling with her emotions.

Ki's hand covered her abdomen, thinking about their child... her child. It had been born of love. Her thoughts went to how she had come around, how gentle he had been with her... how loving. How her hate had reduced over time, gradually turning to love. That Isolder wished to kill her child hurt her. It wasn't only Phillep's child she carried, it was a part of her... and she was very much becoming to love her child more and more as time went on, becoming very protective of her unborn son.

"I can't let you harm my son. He's part of me. Please don't harm him..."

They neared the ground now, Sheeba hovering so that Isolder was only a meter above the ground. As fate worked, they were not far from where Phillep currently was... the black pegasus choosing her own directions. Ki had only said down, the mare with a mind of her own. Ki had saved the mares life back on Vjun and the two had formed a mutual bond. The mare was also an innocent party here, only wishing to keep Ki from harm as Ki had protected her.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Isolder's grip on his caelestum slackened. He could not strike her down. Not with Phillep so close. The man would be driven to a frenzied rage. That kind of dark side power combined with his taint would seal Isolder's fate. Or at least, that was what he convinced himself. In reality, Isolder could not bring himself to do it, even with his Ral'tath power. Not yet. He didn't have the courage. The Hapan Prince released the animal, and the winged reaper carried him over the top of the building to the other side.

I already know Phillep is coming after me. But the winged reaper has brought me closer to the hangar. Escape is now my only option.

Phillep was strong and fast. But the brute was not as fast as Isolder. He was not far from his ship and beat the Admiral there. Isolder cut down the Imperials nearby, within the hangar. His old X-wing had been remotely prepped. Isolder hopped inside, and used his missiles to blow his way out. Isolder was about to lift off.

Still one thing left to do. I cannot outrun Imperial ships. I must ensure they cannot chase me.

Isolder leaned back, bringing forth his Ral'tath power again. This would take the last remnants of his strength. He programmed the ship to operate on autopilot. If he failed, he would not be awake to find out. Isolder was summoning a Ral'tath storm. This was no normal Force storm. It did not take long for their area to plunge into pitch black darkness with ebony clouds that came out of nowhere. Torrential rain coated the land, and tornados sprang up all across the landscape. The last assault came in the form of ominous thunder. Lightning crackled across the sky and struck the land furiously. It tore asunder starships and other vehicles which happened to be in the area. This planet had never seen a storm so destructive. Isolder fell unconscious.

The storm will part for me. Let's hope it's enough to stop Imperial ships that come behind.

The X-wing began its ascent.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

His aimless mind... his humanoid body, lingered, bloody and broken... exhausted... yet healing. His breaths were heavy and laborous, but he could feel it... and then the downpour.

Unrivaled... even by Vjun's standards. He was gone.

The few Imperial Defenders that were scrambled were either decimated in the storm or forced to fly blind... even the most skilled of the Imperial pilots had a hard time at best.

The tracking systems aboard the orbiting Hellgate-class struggled to keep the X-wing in its sights, but even their instruments couldn't out-pace the nature of the Force.

A fist opened and Phillep tossed himself to his feet... I hope the child is fine, I feel nothing strange. Only fear and doubt.

His broken form struggled, but slowly, the injuries and bruises were healing beneath the skin, injuries sealing and improving... as he moved on towards Ki...

((Sorry I've been off for a while...))

phillep.jpg

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Feeling the weight lift as Isolder released his hold on Sheeba, the mare whirled around back-winging in to land in the courtyard. Ki sat there for a time before dismounting the mare, resting one hand on her abdomen, the other over Sheeba's neck. She didn't know how she felt. Had her words gotten through to her cousin? All she knew was he let go after she had spoken.

Ki felt the pregnancy pains rip through her again, making her double over, her grip on the mare releasing as she struggled not to cry out. She'd witnessed Aisling go through them so often during her pregnancy and had thought she'd be able to handle the same things occuring, though in reality it was a different matter entirely. Ki knew she'd have to get to her rooms and lie down soon... well as soon as the waves of pain eased off enough for her to walk again.

On the plus side of the scale, she'd received no damaged through battle and her unborn son was safe. She had also lived the prophecy that the mare had shown her back on Vjun of her being aloft on the black pegasus with her crimson blade flashing. Ki tried to control her breathing, tried to deepen her breaths to ease off the pain so she could move. She felt Phillep's approach and didn't want to be doubled over in front of him.

KiVastor.jpg

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Isolder rocketed into hyperspace. The Blademaster left both Ki and Phillep with the impression that he would return, and next time there would be no retreat. Isolder would come back prepared to do what must be done. For now, in the depths of space he disappeared into the spirit realm.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

After going through numerous channels a live action comm was being requested for the Admiral. Slicer waiting on the end just happened to have some news that he felt didn't need to be shared with every single officer in the entire Empire. Which is surley what would have happened should he had allowe d his request to go through the chain of command the long way. Instead of still using it but making sure he delivered it himself.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Quickly and gruffly, the Admiral's voice still harsh and strained from the feral beast that had just been trapped within the Admiral's psyche once more... "What is it?"

The Admiral's voice filtered through a mechanical, gurgling sound appeared through the structures of Slicer's ship... "What the hell do you want?"

phillep.jpg

Slicer listened to the voice and tried to pick up some sort of clue of how the admrial was doing. If there was any indications in the voice, none of them where good.

"Sir, I regret to inform you that the imperial base on Selvarias has been destroyed. A small group of rebel commando inflitrated the area and blew up the base. Chances are the base or what is left of it is now in the hands of the rebels in one way or another. However, not to be entirley incompentent I have a already assigned an agent to gather up a team in order for the recapture of the area."

He sighed and made sure that he was not shwoing in the force. The fewer people who knew he was a trained force senstive the better. Though for the life of him he couldn't remember if the Admrial already knew or did not know.

He braced himself for a rebuke.

ship

Ki didn't know if she was relieved or not when Phillep paused again. Signalling one of the servants, she leant on her on the way back to her own rooms. The room had been cleared of any damage done in the scuffle. Ki took herself to the bathing room, sinking into the bath that had been prepared for her, letting the water soothe her body and the child within her. After having relaxed there for a while, she went to lie down. A meal would be brought to her shortly, after she had rested for a while first.

Sheeba had been taken back to her stable, extra straw and treats given to the mare for her part in saving Ki and her unborn child from danger. The stall led out to a paddock where she could graze at her leisure, though it wouldn't keep her in if she wanted to go anywhere. They had all been told that Sheeba had the freedom to roam wherever she wished to go.

Ki lay back against the pillows, closing her eyes, wondering why Isolder had turned the way he had, and what sort of powers he possessed.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

The communications officer broke the transmission leaving Slicer hanging in dead space, he hadn't gotten the rebuke he deserved yet he wasn't going to beg for it. he returned to his business at hand as well as made one paticular call for something special.

ship

• 1 month later...

For all her pondering, Ki hadn't come to any conclusions at all. Phillep seemed to have disappeared again, Ki not knowing where he'd gone to. Her appetite seemed to be going haywire, Ki wanting the weirdest combinations of foods, though not finding what it really was that she wanted. Who am I kidding... I need his blood... dammit Phillep... where are you??

After her latest gorging of foods from the kitchen, Ki made her way back to Aisling's rooms, knocking on the door.

"Aisy? Are you ok?"

She'd have to be close to having her daughter... Ki wasn't showing that she was carrying Phillep's son yet, for that she was relieved... at least for now anyway.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

• 1 month later...

Dropping into the system, a female Rihn glanced out of the viewing window on the bridge. Aboard the bridge of the Marauder, "Pirate's Fury", Rihn surveyed the system as she split the viewing time with her datapad.

Turning to one of her officers, Rihn walked back away from the window, "Officer Drell, what's our status?"

"Ma'am, we are entering the cluster."

Rihn nodded, "Very well. Scramble the fighters and keep on alert. We may have a moderate altercation on our hands."

"Yes, ma'am."

Moving further into the system, the Marauder-class corvette, accompanied by one Discril-class attack cruisers and a Crusader-class corvette, continued their survey of the cluster.

So this is the place where the Hutts used to hit up for their slave trade, eh? Doesn't really look like much. And a world ruled by women. No wonder it is in such bad shape.

Heading for her office, Rihn motioned to the communications officer, "Open a channel to the ruling family in this cluster. I would like to speak with them as soon as possible."

"Yes, ma'am."

Entering the her officer, Rihn sat in the chair while she continued to mull over all the information that the Hutts knew about this sector. As her chess game with the Empire continued, one thing was certain. She was going to be in this for the long hall.

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

Having fallen into what could only be explained as a meditative trance of sorts, Ki found her 'hunger' diminishing as the child within her began to grow. Normal foods seemed to satisfy her more so than before. Ki had dressed in royal blue pants and top, the saber hanging off her belt as she wandered through the Palace.

Phillep's men were still very evident, though another thing had been becoming clearer the longer the occupation went on. The natives were restless. Now with more freedom than she'd previously had, Phillep's concubine made her way to a dark passageway to a meeting. Who she met was shrouded in dark clothing, sticking to the shadows. Orders and comments passed between them before they parted ways again, Ki heading back inside the Palace grounds and over towards her Black winged equine. Sheeba had had her foal now. He would make a beautiful midnight black stallion once he was grown. Fitting for the son which Ki carried. She petted the mare on her neck, having let the mare and foal roam freely. It had been amusing watching the foal begin to fly, though it now had the hang of it.

"Lady Vastor. You are needed inside. We have already raised the alarm though we cannot locate Admiral Phillep. There are a number of ships entering the system and have appeared to have launched fighters. We have sent our own fighters to intercept, though they are hailing one of the Royal family."

The soldier didn't seem too pleased that he had been sent to find her. The feeling mutual as Ki's anger over Phillep's soldiers actions increased again and again over their actions over the Hapian people. If they thought they would get away with it for much longer they would be wrong. Specially now that the women were discovering that they could survive without Phillep's blood... without the hold he'd had on them both.

Entering the communications room, Ki glared at the soldiers around the room. She'd been practicing her skills and would continue to, touching their minds and increasing their fear of the woman in front of them.

"Do you know who's above us?"

"Information coming in states that it is of Hutt origin."

Raising her eyebrow, the pale skinned woman stood in front of the communications monitor.

"Have you told Queen Aisling yet? ... No? ... Go and let her know now." she glared at them for not having told the Queen of what was happening in the space above them. Before she opened the connection to those above, she flicked another sequence of switches, figuring now was the time, perfect with a distraction in the skies above.

"This is Lady Vastor of the Hapes Consortium."

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

A holographic female appeared infront of her.

"This is Rihn. Leader of the Hutt Cartel and the affiliates there in. I see you seem to be suffering from an Imperial infestation as well. I have come here in the interests of peace. I know that before my time the Hutts used to frequent this area of space and had a substancial slave trade operation. Considering the inferiority of the male species, I'm guess they were the ones targeted. At any rate, the misogynists known as the Empire recently, suddenly declared war on the Hutt empire without provocation. I summized it was likely because our leader, Umaga, was the first female Hutt to run the organization... even if they won't admit it. The thing is... they haven't even tried to give us any type of explanation. Not even an excuse! ... But at this point, we don't care. We've had enough of the Empire and their misogynist ways. We feel it is time that someone stands up to them. You and your people can join us in our attack or not. The choice is yours."

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

As the hologram of the woman began to speak, Phillep's soldiers began to grumble and sneer, Ki becoming amused by how Rihn was referring to the Imperials as an infestation. How aptly she put it... With the Imperial Officers getting louder with their protests, Ki turned towards them, her eyes flashing.

"Get out... NOW"

With them having known of Ki's sympathies all along to the people of Hapes and having had to watch her in the past, they had thought they wouldn't have to any longer. Now with Ki in the communications room, they objected strongly to her ordering them out. Gathering the Force, she pushed them out of the room, the door being swung closed behind them, latching with another twist of the Force. Phillep had been good for one thing there ... the lessons he had given Ki. She had regained alot of her rebellious nature since he had disappeared again. Hapes needed to be free. The strength of the growing child within her adding to her own natural abilities.

Turning back to the screen, she spoke again.

"I cannot speak for my Queen, Aisling. She will have to be brought in to speak with you. Though I can think of some men we would be very glad to be rid of."

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Rihn smiled deviously as she folded her legs.

"I know what you mean. Needless to say, the fools have engaged our fleet. So like men to act without thinking." Rihn sighed, "I guess I'll have to take care of the situation. Have the Queen contact me as soon as possible. At this rate, my troops will probably be landing within the hour. I suggest you prepare your people. Oh. and I don't think I quite managed to get your name. You can call me, Ms. Rihn."

Jidai Geki said:

Not trusting the soldiers to relay information to Aisling, Ki stretched out with the Force to touch her ... half sister's mind. It was still difficult to comprehend that instead of them being cousins that they were half sisters. Phillep had known and had taken advantage of it.

She projected the image of needing her to come to the communications room. There was just enough urgency there so that she would know that something was up.

To the hologram image in front of her, Ki spoke again.

"I will have my Queen contact you soon. I am her sister, Ki Vastor."

It was the first time she'd referred to herself as Aisling's sister rather than her cousin.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Vastor. I look forward to meeting you in person soon. I'm seeing reports that our forces are doing quite well, actually. Maybe I'll get the pleasure to meet you both in person soon."

Breaking into the conversation, the intercomm light blinked rapidly.

"Uh. I have to get this. If you'll excuse me, I'll look forward to hearing from the queen soon. Thank you, Ki."

Ending the communication, Rihn hit the conversation button.

"What is it?"

"The imperial space forces have been neutralized. Would you like to begin bombardment of the various imperial outposts in the cluster?"

Rihn paused for a few seconds before replying, "No. We'll land troops. With the help of the locals we should be able to take the location while keeping everything intact. The sector is a low priority area, anyways. We should be fine."

"On another note, there is a high priority message has just been received that you might want to take a look at."

"Send it through."

"Yes, Ma'am."

A few minutes later, Rihn emerged from her office.

"It looks like we're going to shake things up a bit, boys."

"Ma'am?"

"Just notify me first thing any outside vessels show up."

"Outside, ma'am? Outside as in..."

"As in from outside the cluster."

"Yes, Ma'am. We are continuing with our troup deployment strategy, correct?"

"Yes, Drell. Prepare a squad of commandos, droids, and special forces. I'm going to join in the palace assault."

"Ma'am?!"

"You heard me."

"But what..."

"That's an order. Get them ready and have them meet me in hangerbay two."

"...Yes, Ma'am."

"Oh... and one more thing, Drell."

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"Begin bombardment of all non-civilian Imperial targets. Level them to the ground. Everywhere else we're are going to have to take by force. I want it done as soon as possible."

"Yes, Ma'am! We have the ships in position already. Consider it as good as done."

Leaving the bridge, Rihn smiled to herself.

"Time to pay them a personal visit."

Jidai Geki said:

Reports from outside the Palace began to reach Ki, a wide smile appearing on her face at how the Soldiers were having more trouble than they anticipated. All their attacks on the people of Hapes, all the rapes, the bashings, the restrictions imposed on them... the people were now striking back. After sending out a few more messages, wiping their existence so that no one would know who she'd contacted, Ki left the Communications room. The soldiers looked as if they were going to try and detain her, though had no reason to, instead forming an escort for her incase of the 'rebels' infiltrating the Palace.

"I've no need for an escort. Leave me"

They refused, saying something about having had orders from Phillep to protect his Ladies and his soon to be offspring. Shaking her head, Ki headed towards Aisling's rooms, thinking that it might be wise to head to the Lady Indiscretion, currently with the transponder code of Wildfire. At least then, they had the protection of the shielded ship, and the firepower if required.

"My Queen, I think it might be wise to be prepared to leave the Palace. My ship is ready to go and will be safer for us. I've had a nursery added and we can have a midwife with us."

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

::The Eidolon burst into fiery existence directly in the atmosphere of Hapes, using deepstrike technology to bypas the effects of gravity shadows. Targeting data passed on by local resistence allowed the Eidolon to lay down a withering and precise initial salvo on the imperial defenses. Before the enemy could even lift their heads, the Eidolon launched its drop pods, sending death into the city and the access point for the underground bunker. Through the haze of blaster dissipating gasses, Dagon and his fire team deployed from their drop pod, mowing down nearby imperial troops. The troops stationed here did not desrve the title of soldier, they were undisciplined brutes who had grown fat on the indulgances of a slave state. Dagon's soldiers gunned them down with cold disdain.

Turning a corner, Dagon and his fireteam came upon Queen Aisling and Lady Vastor and their "escort". The enemy troops exploded in red, their bodies pockmarked with craters before they could even raise their weapons. Dagon's soldiers reloaded as he addressed the noble.::

We've been contracted to liberate Hapes from imperial control. I'll escort you both to an offworld safe house immediately, for the duration of the hostilities.

MGw9G2u.jpg

"Nice of you to join us," a voice came from behind Dagon's position.

It was the female, Rihn. Dressed in a suit of battle armor, Rihn's suit showed minor signs of their recent engagement with the Imperial palace forces. In her hand, she carried a single lightweight blade, accompanied by two blasters that were strapped to her thighs.

Approaching the company flanked by her elite twi'lek guards, Rihn nodded respectfully to Dagon and then the ladies.

"Actually, Dagon, I've already made arrangements for the ladies to dock with the fleet above. Their rooms and such have already been prepared and will be provided as soon as they arrive."

Turning her attention to the noises of battle behind them, Rihn added, "But I'm glad you are here. I could probably use your help. Our troops got divided during the initial assault. The Imperials have managed to pin several of our forces down at the palace arboretum. Intel has also informed me that we're going to have to fight our way through a pretty thick imperial presence to reach the palace hangers and the same holds true for the armory and jail. Suggestions, ladies? What's the plan?"

Jidai Geki said:

Ki had heard a commotion down the corridor before they came into view. The soldiers around the two women fell in bloodied heaps, Ki finding the scent of blood not as ... intoxicating as it had once been. Her hand protectively covered her abdomen as she drew on the darkness. She glanced towards Queen Aisling, concerned that the excitement would bring on her labor before she turned her gaze towards the armored man who spoke.

Before either she or her half sister could speak, another voice spoke up, Ki recognizing the voice from the comm she'd answered previously. Her hand fingered the hilt at her side, having kept up with some of her exercises though not all as the child grew inside of her. She had been close to having her final test... only she had fallen pregnant and that had stopped the battle which she'd needed to complete her training. Phillep hadn't wanted to risk their child and neither had she. Ki didn't know how she felt about him now... love and hate such a thin line... it had taken time for him to wear her down so that she fell for her captor, having shown her a different side of himself, though she still had all the knowledge of what he had done to both Aisling and herself.

"Some of the Hapian people only need the word to strike in certain quarters. Once the order is given they will converge on the Imperials around the Hanger. My ship there is a KVC Custom. I'd prefer to be in it when we leave here. There are prisoners in the Jail that need to be freed. The Imperials have been ruthless to our people. Show them no mercy."

Ki fully intended to use some of her skills on the barred doorways to get through, and if need by blend into the shadows as she had been taught. Her main concern though was Aisling. Would she get to the ship, or off Hapes before her daughter decided to arrive?

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Life was a funny thing. In every way, it treated everyone differently. Some people were meant to lead normal lives filled with mere work, play, and a simple life. But others were meant to be thrown into continuous action, their lives being threatened by their very existence. Ravyn was one of the people. Almost since his birth, combat had been something he was thrown into. Whether simple schoolyard fight, or giants wars meant to destroy whole planets, he was always on the front lines. And now he had been given command of the most elite of Imperial Troopers, only to throw them down the throats of the Empire.

Ravyn opened his eyes as he felt the shudder that indicated they had landed. His pod had landed him at the exact point he had specified to launch control. He wanted to be as close to his destination as possible. While this would more than likely bring them into enemy fire earlier than he would have liked, landing farther away would give up the element of surprise and leave his soldiers in the open for attacks by artillery or any other weapons their opponents wilded.

Turning to his troops, the Kaleesh soldier eyeing each one before removing his Battle Mask. Only before men who would die in his command would he reveal his true face. For they deserved to truly know the man they were serving. Scars ran the length of his face, from eye to chin, and from ear to ear. Before he had even launched, he had decided that these men needed to hear a speech from him. They were going up against the government they had sworn to protect, they needed to know this was for real.

"I know some of you look down on me because of my species. I know some of you look down on all people that are not human. But I do not blame you for this. It is what has been drilled into your minds since your beginning days at the Imperial Academy. But there is now one problem with your ideology. You are no longer soldiers of the Empire. You are are no longer the elite of the Empire. You no longer hold the authority of the Empire. You have become something more."

Glancing at the back rows of men, he saw some of the Black Steel officers exchanging fearful glances. Narrowing his eyes at them, he continued his speech.

"These men are no longer your brothers. They are the enemy. They will not give you the courtesy of holding their fire should you be down. They will execute you in a style that I only find as repulsive, but it is their style so we will hand it back to them. If I see any of you men, attempting merely to wound these men instead of taking their lives, I will end your existence myself. But believe me, I do not wish to kill my brothers. For as of this moment, we are now brothers. We are now knights on a quest. We are now soldiers of the Black Legion."

Behind the doors hissed open, releasing into the air the cheers emanating from within. Ravyn knew their war cry would soon find the ears of the Imperial Stormtroopers and he relished in their fear. He knew the cry of death would slow their movement, give them pause before firing each blast. Raising his rifle, Ravyn fired a slug into the chest of a Stormtrooper and charged forward. Without even turning, he knew his soldiers were performing their jobs. He could hear their blasters discharging bolts of crimson energy through the air, meeting only the resistance of Stormtrooper armor, before burning the skin of the man inside. The Empire would rue to the day Ravyn stepped foot upon their soil.

Rayvn_Anim.gif

Laayla cane out of hyperspace, and immediately Minda flicked on the shields and warmed the laser cannons.

Once he had done this, Mindan opened up a comm channel to the leader of the Hutts, Rihn.

"Greetings exalted one. I come to discuss old business alliances between the Hutts and The Black Sun, natural partners in this galaxy. Where would you meet with me?"

Once this had been set, Mindan sat back to wait for a response.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Looking towards Aisling, Ki decided the best option right then was to have the Queen as far away from danger as possible for the current time.

"If we could get to the hangers, my ship is prepped and ready to go, also set up for the arrival of a child. It is very near Aisling's time and I am concerned for both her and her child's safety and welbeing. Rihn, I appreciate the offer of having us on your ship, though if the Empire decides to make more trouble, we would still be in danger there. I think the offer of going to an offworld safe house is the safest option for the duration of the confrontation. We can speak once all of this is over."

She looked to the fully armored figure that had given them the offer of the safe house.

"Do you have a comm unit that I could use? There are cells of Hapan's that are just waiting for a signal to strike."

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

OOC((Since Rihn never edited her post, I'll make it clear now. Dagon is operating under the alias Scorpio, and is cloaking his Force presence. If you see him, you will not recognize him as Dagon.))

::Scorpio handed Ki a comm link to contact her forces while he used a helmet comm to organize an escort and a preliminary strike on the hangar bay. There would be no opposition by the time the Hapan royalty reached the hangar. He also handed Ki a set of co-ordinates and a security key.::

This is the location of the safe house and the access key. The security there is beyond anything availible to the rest of the galaxy.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Taking the comm unit, Ki sent a quick message out to the several groups that she'd previously contacted, giving them the signal they were waiting for. She pocketed the security key and co-ordinates, moving back to Aisling's side.

"How are you feeling? Are you alright? Not long now and you can relax..."

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Nodded as the captain went forward with his plan.

"I'll hopefully see you on the planet soon. Our combined forces should be able to take care of things down here. I've already dispatched a party of soldiers to begin arming the loyalists. The imperials don't stand a chance."

Turning, Rihn sensed she was in danger as she moved to her left. Nailing her in her left arm, Rihn's grip on her blaster loosened and she fell to the ground clenching it. Responding almost immediately, her twi'lek guards returned fire on the sneaky imperials.

"Take cover!" Rihn yelled as the corridor lit up with blaster fire.

Grabbing her blaster with her uninjured arm, Rihn crawled towards a slight indentation in the hallway. Leaning against the palace wall, Rihn glanced at her arm wound.

"Damn it!" Rihn grimaced as she watched the smoke rise from her small patch of sizzled flesh. Reaching for her utility belt, Rihn pulled out a small vile of alcohol. Tearing a piece of cloth from her shirt, Rihn bit down on the cloth as she poured some alcohol on the wound. She wiggled a little as it burned on her skin, but that was it. Using her mouth and her free arm, Rihn then wrapped her blaster wound.

Having taken care of herself, Rihn crawled up against the wall with the blaster in her good arm.

"Which one of you morons wants to die first!"

Jidai Geki said:

Blood sprayed across his Battle Mask, and a small smile flashed beneath it. It had been far too long since blood had stained the bone mask of the mammuu. It had been too long since he had spilt blood onto the ground, only to splash through it to spill the blood of another. All around him, he could smell the mist of blood, as he watched crimson rivers flow through the grass. Glancing to his left, Ravyn noticed a small door, that no doubt led to the bunker he was meant to infiltrate.

"Black Steel, Squads 1 & 2, I want that door open in 2 minutes. 3 & 4, I want a defensive perimeter consisting of E-Webs, and rigged thermal detonators. If the perimeter starts being overrun, I want the bunker door locked down. Now get to it."

As he planted his foot on the chest of a dead trooper, the Kaleesh Lieutenant, slid his rifle into a sling on his back and gripped the hilts of his Lig swords in both hands. In one fluid motion, he drew both blades and quickly plunged them into the chest of an oncoming solder. Blood sprayed across Ravyns chest, and crimson mist floated into the air as the blades were withdrawn from sheath of flesh. Spinning to his right, he flashed a blade through the leg of a trooper, only to plunge the second between the helmet and chest armor. Stalking towards the bunker, he did not even flinsh as an explosion rocked the battlefield. Ducking beneath the top of the door, the reptilian warrior smiled as all 180 Venom Trooper followed him into the bunker.

Rayvn_Anim.gif