Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

Jarlaxle felt a wave of relief fly threw his body when he seen the sith turn and run. That was close I have no energy left and my leg is killing me he thought to himself he quickly ran to his ship,Once he was there he looked himself over his leg was badly bruised and had a big cut along it and his cloths were torn and ripped all over.Damn that sith fool he thought to himself. He fell onto his bed and let his droid heal his leg so he could continue the fight.

zabsabers.jpg

"But-" Xyn revolted, he wasn't about to loose her. "Silla, labels don't mean anything. There are no rules saying a Jedi and a Sith can't... Well, there just aren't! It may be frowned upon... We may be punished for it. But-"

He realized how childish he was sounding. He turned a shade of red and then back to normal as he changed the topic.

"I - I'm a Sith, as you probably know... And a former bounty hunter, to boot. But what I know about myself, more important than facts of my past, more important than who my family is, where I come from, and my childhood, is that I love you."

He resigned his defense with a sigh. "I know nothing of my family... I was raised by bounty hunters, and when I grew older, I killed them both in their sleep. I then went around the galaxy, becoming a bounty hunter of my own," and, with another sigh, "and here I am, after being chosen by the Sith, being trained by the Dark Lord himself..."

"There... You know all that I know..."

goldensigcontestaward.gif

Bounty hunters? Silla felt herself grow cold all over. That would likely mean...

No. She shook her head. There were more important things to consider now. Closing her eyes, she took a breath and brought her hands up to his face again.

"Xyn," she said sadly. "There don't have to be "rules" for things to be impossible. It's not about rules. Everything we believe is completely opposite. Everything I care about, everything I value, the Sith regard as weak. I was taught to value life above everything. To seek out peace, to guard justice...and to seek and serve the will of the Force, not to use its power as a tool for my own ends. For purposes of greed and ambition. To do that is a perversion of the force itself...I can't just forsake everything that matters to me and take up with you...

I can't."

silla45lf.jpg

((OOC: I'm not quite dead yet.... and that was cheap dude, I told you my grandmother died....))

Although Var's face was removed, he was still alive. The power of Light was strong with him, and he used his Light to nullify the pain. His distorted face was now caked with blood, and all of his facial organs were showing, save for the eyes which were removed before.

Avararda backed off, feeling betrayed by his master. He probed the battlefield with for his master. After finding him, he sent Nahstaa a Force message.

Master.... is the Darkness so strong? Are the Jedi honestly this weak? I.... I have never seen the Dark so strong.

Var covered his presence using the Force.

Um, if you had a thermal detenator in your chest there is no possible way to survive. I realize you had some issues outsid ehte board, but those issues are far more serious than a character on Jedi.net. Roll with the punches. This whole thread is really aggravating me. Every single situation in here does not call for a mod ruling. Yet every single situation has been asked to be ruled on. Come on people, learn how to RP together!

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

"And who says the Jedi use the Force to its best means?" Xyn suddenly straightened up, and his posture became more serious. "Because you use the Force to its limited abilities - because you don't feed off your darker emotions - it makes what you do right and what I do wrong? We both strive for the same thing - peace. Justice. Order. The Force does not will us to be weak - the Force does not ask we cower behind only a limited part of itself. The Force is our tool to power - and only with that power can we achieve unlimited justice."

Xyn looked at the ground as he realized what he said matched with no ultimate goal - not the Sith's. Not the Jedi's. Not even the Sith strived for perfect peace and control as much as they did for their lust for battle. But the Sith are on the correct side of the Force - using their abilities to control, not cower.

"Sometimes we must let go of what we are told to do and do what we feel is right..."

"I didn't say anything about right or wrong," replied Silla, reaching for Xyn's face and forcing him to look back at her again. She couldn't see him...where he looked mattered little to her, but sighted people tended to do that when they were serious. Her grandfather was forever taking her chin in his hand and making her "look" at him as he talked...

"Those were your words. I spoke only of what I believed and valued. I value life, all life. I will not and cannot abide a person who kills wantonly, without honor. I value peace. Peace is not achieved by seeking out battle against an adversary whose very philosophy is nonaggression. That is what your Master is doing here today. My master and I came here in response to a call for aid because the Jedi Dojo was being attacked. You say the Sith seek order? How? By oppression and domination? There is no justice in that. No honor. No respect for personal dignity or individual life.

And if I were to do what I was told rather than what was right, Xyn Ossek, you would not be alive to be having this discussion."

She smiled to soften her words, though it was a deeply sad smile, and she felt warm tears welling in her eyes as she allowed what she had said time to penetrate his thoughts, to reach his heart. Then, quietly, she continued. "My grandfather taught me that only a fool underestimates his adversaries. If you allow your Master to delude you into believing that embracing the light makes a Jedi weak, you would be the worst kind of fool. Walking the path of the light side is not a choice one makes out of fear. It requires constancy, courage, and self discipline on a level that few people, anywhere, can attain. Embracing the dark side is easy because it comes naturally...but things that are easy never turn out to be what they seem."

silla45lf.jpg

Kakuto was delighted by his opponent. His ribs swelled underneath his flexible armor, but his pain was very minor compared to what the years of Sith training had caused him. The Dark Lord was exceptionally thrilled to witness his opponent's saber technique. Inverted saber styles were rare to see in action, though Kakuto himself had tried them once or twice for the sake of coming familiar with it. Never had the Dark Lord found it being used it in actual battle though. Kakuto grinned with a sort of underlying insanity that would seem quite familiar to Talon. The pleasure he was getting from the battle was what he had come to expect.

Kakuto lashed out with quick and precise slashes of his saber, using lightly enforced attacks to test Talon's combination of form and technique. Kakuto's quick feet danced him around the Jedi Master, short jumps and small strafes opening up for him new areas to attack. Blood spit from Obsidian Knight's mouth had since dried in the area around his silvery eyes, which bulged and moved frantically, studying Talon's every move. Quickly he leapt backward and pulled his saber to his rear, then crouched; briefly focusing his pain into anger, and focusing his anger into his next attack.

While Talon's manner of holding the lightsaber yielded quick attacks with strong power, long recoil and a limited range of movement left a few difficult to cover holes in his defense. Where the blade usually rests--guarding the shoulder--is a particularly difficult to reach spot. In order to block an attack there the Jedi would have to either revert his saber to regular stance or raise his hand parallel to his ears. The only other alternative is dodging which is, while easy and quite effective, not always possible. Kakuto Ryu chose this to exploit.

Leaping backward again, Kakuto's feet and hands hit and clung briefly to the stone wall. With a well-timed push and aided thrust of the force Kakuto hurled himself into the air, bringing his lightsaber down on the shoulder opposite Talon's saber. Kakuto used his superior momentum to break Talon's form, and gracefully landing his feet on the ground, Kakuto shifted quickly to bring his boot up and kick Talon in his ribs. While the agile Jedi Master may have been able to keep from collapsing into a roll, it still knocked him right where Kakuto wanted him--with his back to the wall.

The Dark Lord raised his saber up over his head with his right hand and threw his left hand out to his side. Without warning the secret compartment in the wrist of his mechanical left arm cracked open and launched second lightsaber, a blue one, into his hand. Kakuto brought his platinum lightsaber down over Talon's shoulder again, thrusting at Talon's thigh with his blue one...

((Tiny, tiny, grammer edit. 2 letters added.))

((1))

Edited by Guest

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Spider watched as Aero began to speak”¦She obviously didn't like Rennin. He wasn't all that great but he was a sith. It was to be expected. He watched as she started to walk towards the ship”¦He looked over to the Sith and Syn, before quickly following after her. ”œI will return master.”

Carnage.jpg

"Embracing what you call the Light is limiting your power. Why embrance the light when you can embrace the dark and be so much more? Embracing the Dark Side may be easy - but being easy to follow doesn't mean the journey there after is easy," Xyn gave a little laugh of amusement of his own speech. "I don't underestimate the Jedi. I don't underestimate the light. I know its limits, though."

"And what of the Jedi's success - never have the Jedi achieved total peace and justice. Only domination and control, even if it involves fear, can achieve a perfect state of balance between people. The Jedi stand in the way of my Master's ideals - and therefore - the Jedi are our rivals."

Xyn could see Silla tearing up, and wiped her eyes of the moisture. "I don't deny that the Jedi are courageous. But I don't deny that they are limiting their power - their discipline - it is useless." He saw a tear roll down her soft cheek.

Her lips were about to move to speak again, but he put his fingers on her mouth. His hands cupped her face and held it in the air as he leaned forward, his lips collapsing over hers. This time, there was no resistance. There was just Silla and Xyn, together, no barriers, no war, no labels of Jedi and Sith...

As they ripped themselves apart from eachother once again, Xyn smiled.

"Do the labels matter when there is true love on the line? Where does the line end when being a Jedi or being a Sith can break our lives? Break our love?"

"Labels don't matter," replied Silla, laying her palm flat against his heart and feeling it beat for a long moment against his chest. "Truth matters. And the truth is that your Master's ideals are based on principles I find without honor and without respect for the lives of others. If those ideals are yours, Xyn, then I may love you, but I cannot respect you."

She tilted her chin back defiantly and pressed her hand harder against his chest as his heartbeat quickened. "I've seen the kind of life you're suggesting between us. My grandmother compromised what she believed to marry the man she loved. And I love them both. I love him...probably more than anyone else until today...but for sixty years the two of them have been engaged in a constant war of words and ideals. If they didn't love each other, they'd have killed each other a million times over. I don't want that..."

silla45lf.jpg

Reaching the ship, Spider and Aero entered. Searching for her bag she found it and grinned. With her back towards him, she asked him, "What did you have in your bag? Too bad it kinda... disappeared."

Taking out rolled up leather, she undid the string and layed it out flat. Several knives where tucked in straight lines. Choosing a couple of the smaller throwing knives, she sighed. Rolling it up, then tying it she went back into the bag. "Hey, Zek... I've got a couple of explosives... want them? I've become allergic to using them or being around them." She turned her head and winked at him. Taking them out, along with a couple of vials, she stood up. Handing him his "toys" she stuffed the vials into her belt. Smiling slightly, she shurgged. "All done here.. unless you can think of something else we'll want later for whatever...."

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Aero laughed at bag Spider carried. Shaking her head she exited the ship, with him not far behind. She had ignored him sigh, as she knew he was thinking about something... and asking guys what they though always brought Aero trouble.

Continuing back to Nahstaa, Aero thought about the war. Sith vs Jedi, Jedi vs Sith... bloodshed. Both fighting for their power in the universe. Only with different goals.

What was her goal? To recieve power? To be feared? To serve a purpose? Why was she doing this? Was it to get back at her family? To hurt her Jedi relatives? Was it because she had nothing better to do? Perhaps it was only for atuning her skills. Any of those answers weren't good enough... and she knew it. She would have to speak with Master Nahstaa...

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

As they walked back to a Nahstaa, Spider saw a ship...A jedi one to be specific. ((the one that Xyn and darsha are in)) He walked over to it quietly and began laying thermals all over the place. Twenty of them were armed and set to go off when he hit the trigger. He motioned for aero to Run and the two ran...He hit the trigger.

Carnage.jpg

[[OOC: Ignoring that, Karma. You are totally out of control. 1) The ship isn't even near you and 2) Stop with those dets - they don't give you the power to do whatever you want.]]

Xyn layed his land upon Silla's and dug deep into their conversation. "We aren't your grandparents. We can make things different between us."

"We don't have to let our words hurt eachother - we can put them aside - I don't want to be in constant combat with you... We can just share our love with eachother - nothing else." Xyn gave a very awkward smile, hoping he had reached Silla.

[[OOC: Not to mention that (a) Darsha could have killed you before, and (b) I was standing right in front of her with two sabers in my hands when she dropped you, and the only reason I didn't slice your head off is because you asked me not to.]]

"Nothing else?" Silla leaned forward to kiss his mouth again, sliding her hand up his chest and over his shoulder to cradle the back of his neck. "There's so much else, Xyn. What about respect? Mutual understanding? Trust? How can I respect someone who believes murder is acceptable, or understand someone who thinks he can use the Force like a tool. You don't understand it, do you? The Force is life. You can't destroy life wantonly, without honor, and say you understand the ways of the Force. How do I trust someone who lives on hate and rage? I felt it all welling inside you when we fought. I knew you would have killed my Master if I didn't stop you. It'll consume you one day, and force me to stand against you, because I can't sit by and watch you try to destroy anyone else...

"But I can't not love you, either. There's a story told about a planet with one sun and a solitary moon that rise and set in opposite quarters of the sky. The sun was Aayla and the moon was her lover, Seriel When she rose up into the sky to give life to the world, he followed, chasing after her. As much as she loved him, she knew that if they came together, one or the other would diminish. And so he chases her for all eternity...catches her sometimes, for a brief moment, like this but always either he or she is hidden in the shadow of the other. Eclipsed.

"We're like Seriel and Aayla, Xyn. What would you have us do?"

((EDIT for grammar.))

silla45lf.jpg

Yue noticed a bit off in the distince he felt two sith in the force. He ran twoards the pair at force speed. He shortly came across the two who both had a bag in their hands. Yue couldn't tell what small bag was, but he had a very good guess that in the duffle was thermal dets. He knew he would have to play this very carfuly.

"So your the one bombing the place left and right. I can not alound that to go on any longer."

Yue drew and ignited his light saber and pointed at the one with the duffle(Spider).

((Karma how about 1 v 1 no interfernce with three post each, mod decides winner. You chosse who goes frist.))

Life is only wasted by those who would waste it.

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

Talon's inverted-saber fighting style was unique in its own right, but no saber form was without weakness... even Talon's. Kakuto was a veteran warrior, and it was not long before he was able to discern and take advantage of the Jedi's weaknesses. With the combination of several well placed attacks, the Sith had delivered a throbbing bruise to Talon's ribs and cornered him against the wall.

When Kakuto's hidden saber sprung forth from a secret compartment in the Sith's mechanical wrist, Talon's eyes flared in mild surprise. While years of experience had taught the Jedi to be prepared for anything, this was not a typical move he had encountered before. Talon, however, was not without tricks of his own. The eyes that had displayed momentary shock milliseconds before narrowed, and a wry smile stretched the Jedi's cheeks”¦

With his back to the wall, the Jedi's mobility had been greatly reduced. He faced an attack on two fronts, and- only being armed with one saber- there was no way he could defend both. Instead, he leapt. His flame-like blade moved to intercept Kakuto's platinum blade aimed at his shoulder, and the blue blade aimed at his thigh passed in-between Talon's legs. Kakuto's blue blade flicked upward in an attempt to castrate the Jedi, but Talon was again one step ahead. His feet pushed off the wall to his back for extra height and momentum, and Talon flipped over the top of the Dark Lord- parrying the platinum blade yet again as he went and landing nimbly on the other side. As his feet connected with solid ground, the Jedi's free hand stretched outward only slightly, and with a summon of the Force, three burning orbs (approx. the size of bowling balls) of Talon's Force-plasma moved to raze Kakuto's flesh. The distance between the two combatants was minimal, and nothing short of Kakuto's Force-enhanced reflexes could have saved him. Nonetheless, the Sith immediately rolled to the side, and two of the three orbs passed by without harm. Kakuto's rapidly moving twin blades dissected the last to a non-lethal size, but even so, even the Sith could not escape several painful burns to the face. Yet again, the wounds were relatively minor, but the attacks had served a greater purpose- they bought time. While the Sith was distracted by the fast-moving Force attacks, Talon reversed his saber back to the traditional grip and twisted. Several internal gyros clicked into place, and the dual-phase lightsaber blade grew pale silver in color and nearly doubled in length- putting the Jedi back on an even ground with the doubly-armed Sith. Again, Talon charged.

As the Jedi rushed forward, his grasp on the Force grew. With every passing moment, he ensnared himself more and more in the direction and guidance of that one mystical energy field. Every fleeting moment the Jedi could feel his muscles grow stronger, his agility grow quicker, and his instincts grow wiser. His eyes, reflecting the burning forest outside, seemed to be ablaze themselves- giving the Jedi an otherworldly appearance and showing Kakuto his intensity and focus. Thus was the difference between foes.

Kakuto moved forward to meet the Jedi, and blades clashed once again. Talon's longer saber gave him more range. It offered a larger cushion of defense and a greater margin of error... so even with two sabers, the Dark Lord would have to work to advance upon the Jedi. With the saber gripped in both hands to make the elongated blade more wieldy, Talon's movements and attacks were more quick and precise than before. Kakuto, however, was able to hold Talon at bay with a series of parries and counterattacks, and even force him to yield several steps. When a thrust from Kakuto forced Talon to evade, the Jedi flipped and twisted in midair. As he came down, his saber descended at an awkward angle, and as it passed through the grooves of Kakuto's defense, it delivered the first ”˜serious' injury of the battle- a deep gash in the Dark Lord's already semi-bruised left side that may or may not have struck any organs. Though the lightsaber had cauterized the wound on impact, such a cut was slow to heal, and a trickle of blood oozed from Kakuto's armor and littered the soil. Unfortunately, Talon's maneuver had consequences- the Jedi found himself landing face down on the musky floor. He was able to roll over onto his back, but then Kakuto's blades were upon him, and he was forced to temporarily fight from the ground.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

"I... I don't know. It's like a problem that cannot be solved... But I can't let go!" Xyn let their lips gently touch, and then withdrew for a moment. "I can't take my love back - with you is where it belongs. And with you it will stay," Xyn leaned a bit forward and they were one again. As they tore apart once again, he finished his sentence, "Forever."

"Our ideals are totally different. Our purpose is different. Our goals are different. But I can't help but be attracted to you more and more with each passing moment," Xyn rambled on. "and I can't stop myself, not even for the good of my own goals."

Outside, a battle was raging. But Xyn and Silla were totally unaware of it, deep into each other's emotions.

The young Jedi Master spun as his body hurdled through the air yet again. His back had taken enough punishment as it is. He would have to try something different. He twisted his body so that his feet would be the first to hit the wall. As his legs made contact with the durocrete, he immediately pushed off again, using the Force to aid him in his change of momentum. He landed softly on the ground yet again, his body aching a little more than it did before.

Quietus had continued to keep pushing him physically. It was like his lightsabers were only there as a distraction in order to land more and more blows on Nom's body, as if trying to break as many bones as he could. So far it was working. Nom would have to change that.

Before he could form an effective defense plan in his mind, Nom found he would have to do that later. A giant pillar was flying through the air like a baseball bat. And Nom was the ball. The Jedi didn't even have time to move before the pillar plunged into his gut. The only thing he was able to do was create a meager Force shield, which was able to absorb most of the damage. But that didn't stop Nom from flying through the air...again.

His body hit the ground with yet another thud. A sound that was all too familiar. The attack would have killed any normal person on impact. But Nom wasn't a normal person. His naturally high reflexes as well as the Force were the only things that saved him from a cracked rib cage.

The Jedi Master got up only seconds after he hit the ground; his lightsabers pierced the sky once more as they sprang to life. He brought his crimson blade down upon the pillar, cutting it in half. Each piece now floated in mid-air as Nom called upon the Force yet again. He moved his hands, directing the two durocrete blocks to face his adversary. With a powerful blast, the Jedi Master sent both pieces at the Quietus. He kept as powerful grip on them, so anywhere the Sith Master went, the blocks would follow. They were like lock-on missiles. In order for the Sith to dodge the attack, he would have to jump, causing the bocks to shoot up in the air afterwards, but they would be to far behind him to hit. And Fortunately for Nom, the Sith Master did just that.

The Jedi Master leapt into the atmosphere as well, flying through the air on his own accord. Nom was going to met Quietus in mid-air. Fortunately, Quietus didn't know that. The Jedi locked his fists and sent a Force powered strike directed at the Sith's stomach. Good thing Nom had the element of surprise on his side, or else his opponent would have seen it coming. The Sith Master streaked towards the ground and landed with a thud of his own, causing the entire room to vibrate. Before he could even move, the Jedi was already upon him.

Nom activated his green lightsaber while landing besides the Sith. With a powerful stroke, he sent his weapon towards the Quietus' shoulder again, hoping to sever the arm from its base. His attack landed, causing the wound from before to go even deeper. Quietus' shoulder was now spurting blood like a sprinkler. The Sith Master was able to roll out of the way before Nom could cut off the entire arm.

Nom's blood now had company as Quietus' proceeded to decorate the once peaceful Jedi Meditation room.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Jarlaxle woke up serverl hours later finding his leg repaired of damage and he could walk without pain. He exited his ship and approached a small wooded area he follow a path at the edge of the trees he could see a ship with 3 people around it, Two were sith that he had seen eariler (Spider and Aero) and the other looked like a Jedi knight. He stayed in the cover of the tree to see if he could find out if there was indeed a Jedi knight or another Sith.

zabsabers.jpg

Silla reached behind her neck, unclasping the gold chain and letting it slide down her tunic into Xyn's hand. He stared, confused for a moment, and she heard him gasp softly as he recognized the tiny phoenix and replica of the dagger it clutched in its talons.

"W-wait...this is...you're..."

Silla leaned forward again, cutting him off with a lingering kiss.

"Cloth merchant, huh?" Xyn chuckled.

"Quite good at it, actually," Silla replied solemnly. If you're ever in trouble...or I am...take it to him.

silla45lf.jpg

Xyn gave a slight nod of understanding, and a small smile.

"So, what're we to do now, a battle raging on outside, and still waiting on your verdict to our whole... trouble..." Xyn gave a sigh of confusion and frustration. If only Silla would turn... But he knew that the odds of that were the same as Xyn becoming a Jedi.

"What are we to do now?" Xyn wished he could come up with some solution to this whole thing, wished he could take away the pain they would have when they were to be seperated...

"My verdict? I think you know how I'll answer that. There's no way. Not unless one of us gives up the path we've chosen, Xyn. And that won't be me. I'm--" a Calladann--she started to say, and quickly changed it to, "destined for one thing only. The Jedi Order. And what I have to do--should be doing already--is find Yuusou."

silla45lf.jpg

"Well then..." Xyn said, as a tear rolled down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away, thinking that although Silla wouldn't be able to see it, she might have felt it.

"So be it, Jedi." he spoke in a cold voice. Silla's face moved up to stare at him - and even though he knew she was blind - her stare shot him harder than any seeing stare could.

Xyn leaned forward and gave her the most passionate kiss in their time together. His hand came to the back of her neck and hers came around his own neck. They didn't let go of each other for a very long time... And finally, when they did, Xyn took her hands into his own, and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"I love you, Silla..."

He knew Silla would not leave the planet volunteerily. He reached out into her with the Force, and spoke softly, "Until we meet again, my love..." Xyn used the Force to calm her brain down, to soften it to his will, and quickly pinched down an artery in her brain, causing her to pass out, totally unconscious. He gently placed her head onto the floor of where they were seated, and moved on to the droid, who had been watching the entire time.

Xyn took a small data recorder from his utility belt and stuck it into a socket on the droid. "Get all information you can on here. Planets Silla has been, ways to contact her, places she'll possibly be going," The droid seemed to hesitate at first, but eventually complied. The data recorder ejected out of its socket and Xyn put it back onto his belt.

"Speck, can you pilot this ship?" Xyn asked the astromech droid, and heard a series of acknowledging beeps and blurps. "Good, I don't care where you take them - get them to safety, OK?" He heard more acknowledgement from the droid and watched as the purple and black machine rolled into the cockpit.

Xyn took one last look at Silla. His heart was already aching for the time when he would see her again. He quickly opened the hatch and jumped out of the ship. As he closed the hatch, he could hear the engines roar.

As dust kicked up all around him, his hands laid on the bulk of the ship, and he wished he could be in there, with her. The ship moved into the air, and Xyn stepped back, out of the cloud of dust. As it zipped away, Xyn felt her presence flush into space, and another tear rolled down his cheek. It is for the best...

He turned back towards the battle, and grabbed a lightsaber that was just laying on the ground outside the ship. As he attached the saber hilt to his belt and walked forward, part of him wanted to be with Silla, but the other part knew he had a responsibility to the Sith...

Edited by Guest

Ok if you guys don't learn to get along I am going to close this thread until all is sorted out. Can someone please PM what the problem is. This whole thread is very confusing and hard to read. There is far too much going on for me to make a fair ruling about everything. ALll I know is that some people are making threats via pm because others aren't posting fast enough or something along those lines. Please clarify this situation before I am forced to close it and have it reviewed by all 4 mods.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

OOC : No intervening, 1on1, 2 posts each duel with Jarlaxle, outcome to be decided by Lionchilde.

IC: Xyn walked towards the battles, seeing many aggressive ones erupting into their climaxes. Xyn looked around, trying to find where he could help - and then something caught his eye. An odd shadow in the trees. Xyn reached out with the Force and identified the being making the shadow - a Jedi!

Xyn creeped quietly into the trees, blending in with his surroundings. As he moved up the rows of trees, he was finally in leaping range of his target. He gathered the living Force all around him, feeding on it's power, and building his rage, hate, and anger.

Xyn leaped towards his target, at the same time igniting his saber, which turned out to be red, and swung it infront of himself, hoping to catch his opponent unaware and make this as quick as possible...

Jarlaxle heard a noise and before you could say What the **** a sith was flying towards him he ignited his two light sabers one blocking the siths attack the other aiming for his groin.

The sith instead just twisted and backflipped over him landing behind Jarlaxle, "Oh crap" thought Jarlaxle. He then launched one light saber out for Xyn's arm the other going for his head, The sith ducked and put his light saber over his head blocking the over hand chop and dodging the swing Jarlaxle kicked out with his foot sending the sith sprawling backwards. Jarlaxle took a step back angling his light sabers in a defensive stance waiting for the sith to make his next move.

zabsabers.jpg

Xyn tumbled backwards from the kick, but managed to roll himself onto his feet. Using the Force, he built up all the rage inside him and sent it out in a burst of the air. Jarlaxle flew backwards, the Jedi's back slamming into a tree, rather harshly.

Xyn stepped forward, his lightsaber always in a stance ahead of him, ready to attack or block at any moment. As Jarlaxle stood back and stayed in a defensive position, Xyn used the Force to strengthen his muscles and took two strong swings to disorient his opponent, then took another, right down at the Jedi's legs.

The Jedi leaped up into the air and landed on the other side of Xyn, trying for a swing at the Sith, who blocked the swipe while facing his opponent backwards. As Xyn spun around, his lightsaber spun with him, and he stretched his arm out as far as he could, hoping to catch Jarlaxle in the stomach with the tip of his red blade.