Chandrila

Tarrian Skywalker

Rizzy noticed the look of concern on his masters face. He knew she was worried about her patient.

"Master if you are worried about my training, then do not worry. His health is more important then my training. Is there anything I can do right now to help him.... or you?"

Rizzy stood silently waiting for his masters reply.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Skye turned her gaze towards her padawan, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Thankyou Rizzy. If you want something to do you can use the holo sim's in the hold for some more training. I don't think there's anything we need right now. I'll let you know if there is."

She'd really like to get on more with his training. She'd join him as soon as she got the chance to.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"I will let you rest and think about it for the time being. There is much to be done, but thankfully right now we have the time for it. Let us take a break and regroup with the others. I have a few people to check on myself." Tares stated as he deactivated his lightsaber.

From there he exited the Revelation and went back to the others. Just as he approached Skye and Rizzy, the two were deep in conversation. Noticing the padawan was feeling better after his injury, Tares smiled, "Well it looks like you are back in shape. If you would like I can continue some of what Darex was teaching you before your accident. It would provide some time for my new padawan to rest up a bit, and for you something productive to do...."

tares.jpg

Rizzy looked over. "Yes, I would like to train a little bit more. Do you mind if I train some more Master Skye?" She nodded her okay and Rizzy waited to begin training again.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Darex wandered up to the group just as it was disbanding and nodded a friendly hello to the newcomer. He overheard Tares offer Rizzy some training, and he smiled and wandered up.

"Be careful, Rizzy...Tares can beat you up pretty bad. I think I still have some bruises since the last time he ought me," Darex said with a laugh.

He then turned to Skye. "When you get a moment, I'd like to talk."

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her off to the side. "It's Shy. I have to return to her. I can't just leave her alone somewhere...it's too dangerous. She may still be in Geki's hands, but I don't think he would've held onto her that long. No, I'm fairly certain he killed her.

"But if that's the case she would've cloned on Coruscant. They had a sample of her DNA. However, I'm afraid that she might have been trapped there during this war that's going on now. I don't know how to get through the SEED blockade, and once through how to locate Shy."

His voice was filled with worry for her as the urgency to find her began to be more evident.

FDY9u6P.png

Skye sympathised with Darex. She had seen the holo footage of a hostage on the front of the superweapon.

"Shy was killed in that battle so may have been recloned by now. I'm sure you can find a ship at the spaceport here, Jade would know best I would say, where you could get hold of a ship. Go... find her."

She placed a hand on his arm,

"May the Force be with you Darex."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Darex smiled gratefully. His old master knew him well. He bade her farewell and set off into the fields. He turned on his commlink and opened a channel to R6. "R6, where are you? Did you get my message?"

There was an affirmative beep on the other end, and the following twitters told Darex that the droid had landed the X-wing right outside the main city. "Alright, I'll be right there."

He walked until he reached the outskirts. Glacing around, he saw his X-wing to his left and jogged over. "Thanks R6. It's good to see you again, and all in one piece."

He climbed into the ship and started the engines. After they were warm, he took off and headed towards the formerly great city-planet of Coruscant.

FDY9u6P.png

Darla watched Darex's ship take off in search of his lost apprentice. She wished him luck silently saying farewell. Part of Darla wished that she too was leaving...

She reminds me so much of myself...Shy has suffered the same torments and now she has to go through the horror of being re-born...

The cloning process had been a traumatic time for Darla, she had been confused and terrified. Sometimes she woke up and wondered why she wasnt dead...

Good luck Darex, find Shy nad help her find her path.

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

Jak, you can not post in more then one thread at a time, and if you need to move, you must post leaving one thread and going into space and going to the next thread... You may not Double post... you must wait till someone posts after you, and if you go up to someone and ask a question, you have to wait until they actually get on and have posted responding to you...

READ THE RULES OF THIS RP, THEY ARE LOCATED IN THE WELCOME FORUM... ALSO READ THE RP PRIMER FOR NEWBIES...

You can not be on chandrilla, the outlander club, mos eisleys cantina, and the gun shop...

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Jade takes the lightsaber from the padawan and puts it away.*

I'll take good care of it until the time comes for you to reclaim it. I don't know how much you learned in regard to the Force and philosophy, so I will start from the beginning. The Force is an energy field that exists in all things. It is both the life energy of living things and ideas and beliefs given chimeric substance. The Living Force is best felt when surrounded by nature, when everything is in harmony and focuses on the here and now. The Unifying Force revolves around ideas, theories, and beliefs, and you will feel it most when you meditate.

Coming back to herslef Darla stopped staring at the place in the Sky where Darex's ship had been and went in search of Skye.

" Skye, what is it we came here to learn? I cant seem to remember. All Ive learnt here is the healing that you've taught me. I thought that Jade would share some knowledge with us, but now he seems to have another engament."

Darla looked at the armour she was wearing, it was suppossed to disguise her, but she seen no-one and been nowhere. She had barely even had a chance to use the majestic staff she had been given and couldnt remember the last time she had ignited her saber. It was being to feel like she was loosing her edge especially since shed heared the strange voice inside her head.

"What happened on Coruscant? It was my home, where I grew up...I cant bare to think of it in ruin...Ive been wondering around while you've been gone and well...Im becoming rather restless. Is there anything I can do? Anything I can do to help at all?"

Rannrsig.jpg

Don't think of the Force as a living thing, think of it as the collective soul of the galaxy.In essence it is us, but with its own sentience. It is the beginning and the end of all things, and gives us direction in between.

Do not delude yourself by thinking you can help people by healing. Healing is a cure, what you need is the power to prevent people from suffering. The power to take control of the situation and destroy those who threaten what matters. Peace through power.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Ads lands his SoroSuub on Chandrilla, and walks out.

The ship makes a Beep beep! sound as he locks it.

"Anyone intrested in my help, or helping me, I'm in need of a master!"

Edited by Guest

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

"Each of us have our own lesson's to learn Darla. I think you need to speak with Jade again."

Skye glanced around at the others, wanting to do something herself. She then turned back towards Darla,

"I'm afraid there isn't much left on Coruscant. The devastation in the upper levels was pretty much total I'm sorry to say."

Her eyes met those of her padawan and she indicated she wanted him to head back to her ship.

"I need to spend time with Rizzy. Comm me if you need me for anything, but I need to get going. A few things I need to teach him that can't be done here. May the Force be with you."

Skye knew that Darla hadn't had her lessons while she had. For a moment she was torn, but her patient was in good hands here and needed time to sort himself out. Her main priority now that BC was getting better, was her padawan and she needed to set him with a few tasks on the way to their destination.

When both had entered the Destiny's Dream, Skye headed into the cockpit, prepping the ship and took off, entering hyperspace on a random jump to start with...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Anybody?

"I am not your average hopeful, for I was trained years ago. I may not still have my ability to use the force, but I have practiced my skill using a vibroblade for the past three years." Ads puts on a sign.

Ads then wanders off with the sign so it doesn't seem like he's he's trying to be too conspicuous.

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

Tares nodded, "Very well, in that case we will begin your Form III training as well as hand to hand. Once you have complete this, the next phase of your overall training will begin."

With that he led his padawan back on the Revelation to start, "Before we begin, I want you to tell me one thing that is important in defense...."

tares.jpg

"Very good. Remember though that defense isn't always blocking. It call depends on the context of defense, however in this case Form III is built around the concept you named." Tares said as he walked over to a storage locker and pulled out two metal hilts.

Soon he passed one hilt to Dace and ignited the other. In a flash a green blade sprung out of the training saber, safe enough to pass through flesh with merely a small sting. After deactivating the saber again Tares took a seat on the ground.

"Your training in combat will proceed in a few stages. Before anything else it taught, you first must learn how to respect your opponent regardless of the situation you are in. To respect your opponent is to know your opponent, which requires you to understand the ethics here in training and in combat." Tares began to say.

"You have learned the basics of physical combat. In learning Form III we will need to refine what you know and expand upon that. At the same time you will learn to use your body in ways you never imagined. Combat is morely than just physical... there is a moral and idea-driven side to it as well."

"The first thing you need to learn is to bow to your opponent in training. Unlike the real world, you are here to purely learn and thus should respect your opponent for offering you this chance to learn. At the beginning and ending of each lesson respect should always be shown." Tares finished with a bow of his own....

tares.jpg

Ads flies away.

V4yWwXl.png

Now began the fun part for Tares, and probably one of the most hardest tests Dace would ever face... the lecturing.

Taking the saber in hand Tares gently brought it back and forth between hands as he spoke, "It's a known fact that a true Jedi learns to value peace and calmness versus frustration and confusion. The latter things often lead padawans, knights, and even masters down what many people refer to as the Dark Side of the Force. For me however, they are led down just an other path in the Force, no more unique than the path we walk. I've always encouraged my padawans to be open minded about things and to decide for themselves, which means you are welcome to do your own thinking."

"Moving along. Most outsiders tend to believe Jedi are merely taught to repress all emotion... thus they appear to be calm. While many Jedi are taught this way, others just train to view a situation differently. Through this relaxation can come. I have heard two says that I hold dearly to my heart. One, 'You can't be negative and relaxed at the same time." and two, 'True power comes from just merely relaxing.". In combat you will begin to learn how to have what is called Hard Mind, Soft Body. Tension will always try to creep up on you, but it can't be there if you are relaxed. Allow me to show you." Tares finished as he raised his saber in a defensive position.

"Strike at me with all you have...."

tares.jpg

Everything is part of the Force, everything is connected. Eventually dead souls are reborn as new beings, completing the cycle. The Force is always in motion, always moving forward. We must remember the past to guide us, but we must not let it drag us into the darkness.