Chandrila

Tarrian Skywalker

Dace found the long lecture interesting actually. Yet it did make his eyes droop a bit.

He raised the saber and rolled and did an upward thrust enough to keep his back defended but still be a potential threat to his opponent. He then realised he learned from the mistake that happened last.

Edited by Guest

DJK's ship landed down on Chandrila and he approached a man that made a massive impact on Courscant: Jade Dragon.

"Jade... i've given much thought to this, and with your vast experience in the galaxy, the force, and insight, I believe you would be fitting to fill the Department of Training on the High Council. I am sure Ara would not object."

Trowas borrowed ship came out of Hyperspace above Chandrila. He woke up just before it dropped out. The planet was beautiful two major continents and massive oceans. He entered orbit not long after dropping out and admiring the planet. He flew in low over one of the continents. He saw a few other ships and landed a ways away from that location. He finished up with the landing, slid on his jacket and headed out towards the other ships. He would need help. Any kind of help he could get.

Carnage.jpg

The Nomad II enters orbit and lands near a group of ships. Jak walks out. He looks around and sees Bad Karma.

"HEY! YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?" Jak yells

Jak runs over to him.

""You need something? Im looking for a job."

vendetta2.jpg

Father and Mentor To Angel Tiberias

"Hey buddy im a thief. I need a job if you are in need of assistance i can help. Im also kind of an assaasian, and my name is of no importance to you. So you gonna accept my offer or not?"

vendetta2.jpg

Trowa grinned at him. "A thief, eh? Now, what if I am a bounty hunter? I could take you in somewhere and problay get a nice little price for your head. I do need some help though." He grinned as he got a nice little idea. "Ever heard of someone named Trith? or perhaps Aero?"

He moved around a bit with his hands in his pockets.

Carnage.jpg

"Hmm, knocked off not so much that as a few other things. I relize everything has its price. And I will pay you for your services. Here is what I want you to do..." Trowa pulled out some paper and began to write on it. "Here, give Trith this piece of paper and this." He handed the man his Id and grinned. "Make sure he gets it. Now as for Aero. I want you to give her these." He hands him a single thermal detanator and another piece of paper in a sealed envolope. "Now when you are finshed I want you to come and find me. You will be paid quite hansomly indeed."

Carnage.jpg

"Fine, but I've seen what you do to people. Don't pull any stunts got it."

Jak takes the stuff.

"Hey! Do know where I could find them by any chance?"

vendetta2.jpg

"Yes, I do. Aero is on Dagobah. deliever to her first. Trith is near The big battle last I heard." He walked off.

He wondered what he had meant by Fine, but I've seen what you do to people. Don't pull any stunts got it.

Were rumors already reaching futher into the galaxy. He knew he would have to watch his back more so now...He continued towards the rest of the ships and hopefully people.

Carnage.jpg

"What ever. Looks like im on my own with this one." Jak mumbled to himself.

Jak turns around and hops in his ship.

"D-12 star her up"

The ship begins to hover. Jak points it upward and takes off singing the ground.

vendetta2.jpg

Dhan-Jaroe walked away from the speachless Dragon. DJK suspected he wasn't expecting a promotion. He moved to his ship and looked through the Jedi databanks and pulled somebody up.

"Avararda Dinn"

He than thinks of the Senate.

"That will be a good mission for this one..."

He sends a comm to Dinn's ship.

Since Skyes departure Darla had been feeling forlorn and lost. She felt empty and alone. Many months had been spent in Skyes' company.Skye had become one of Darlas' only to true friends and now in her absence Darla could not figure out what to do with herself...

I came her to leanr and Ive learnt nothing...There must be something Jade Dragon can teach me...Ive come all thgis way and now Im stranded, at a standstill...

It had been too long that she had waited and worried, now it was time to take things into her own hands. If she was to learn something on chandrilla then she would, if not then she would have to find a ship and leave...

Tares is still here...I guess he could always help me out...

Seeking out Jade Dragon Darla cut straight to the chase.

"Jade, I was sent her by Chen to learn form you...Ive been here too long and my lessons have not begun...I need you to give me some sort of focus...Im not like Skye. I cannot find enlightenment through meditation, I need to learn through practise. I have been hearing voices in my heads, a stranger, a man...I do not know who he is but his prescence makes me uncomfortable. Since I came here with Skye on the Destinys' Dream im stranded here, I have no ship. But what i do have is a thirst for knowledge. I want to learn what it was I was sent here to learn...Even if this can only be gained through meditation I will persivere. However I need your guidance...I am lost on this world."

Rannrsig.jpg

The Force is in everything, young padawan.

*Jade turns to Darla.*

I don't know any Chen, I was contacted by a sorceror named Ahriman to teach Skye. Are you sure he said it was me you were supposed to learn from? Who is this Chen, then maybe I can help point you in the right direction.

Darla was confused....Chen's world had been a strange place where the very nature and fabric of time itself had been warped. She had seen things that were impossible...

Morgana went from a baby to woman with-in days and none of us aged while she grew...

She focused her mind took a deep breath and spoke to Jade Dragon once more.

"Chen is the father of Skye's daughter...He was the one who sent us, that is the only name I know him by...Yet I have the feeling that he may have other names..."

...And one of them may very well be the name Ahriman...

"He said you would teach me...But perhaps the lessons were meant only for Skye...She follows a path that I cannot...I fear I tread a much more violent one. Perhaps I will never learn the serenity of meditation as Skye has. I am stranded here on Chandrilla, but my old Master Tares is still here and may have a vessel I could use...I would very much like to meet this...Sorceror you spoke of....Where can I find this Ahriman?"

Many questions had formed in Darlas' mind but she kept their nature gaurded and close to her.

Rannrsig.jpg

Mael descends from entry and guides the ship towards some ships. He realized he was very lucky to have been close to a hospitable planet after being struck. Despite his feelings on it being coincidance, he did feel somewhat drawn to this place, almost as if it were what he had been seeking. After landing the ship, Mael jumps down on the ground, throws his T21 over his shoulder, and surveys the place.

A woman and man conversed in the distance, and Mael weighed his options. His ship had a broken hyperdrive, and he could either be effectively marooned here or could see if the people were civil. Slinging his rifle behind his back so as not to appear hostile, Mael calmly strode towards the pair, raising a hand in greeting.

michael_scott_gangmember.jpg

OOC: Sorry Dace for the extended absence. Had to do a bunch of work online that kept me from posting. But I'm back now! I'll speed things up a bit.

IC: At that the point the attack connected with Tares' defensive blade. With all the tension that had built up though it sent the Jedi Master back, perfectly demonstrating his point. A relaxed body brought stability, anything else would send you flying.

Over the next few days their combat training continued. Thanks in part to the wonders of (OOC: speed training) Tares' training plan, Dace had the basic defenses of Form III down. Now began the true training, the use of everything Dace already had with him and the expansion of it all.

Standing on the mat next to Dace, Tares had his padawan blindfolded hold a lightsaber. It was now time to learn through trial and error. "You will find that the Force is alot like a sixth sense. It can tell you alot about your surrounds and keep your awareness up. Yet like any other sense, it can be blocked as well on rare time. When this happens your body needs to be able to adapt and enhance your other senses. Before you begin to dip into the Force, you should learn to use your other senses in the absences of one. While we will train you in the loss of sight, it will be your responsibility to find ways to challenge your senses in the absence of an other. Now, block my attacks."

After giving a bow, Tares ignited his lightsaber and stuck down right on Dace's center line....

tares.jpg

Dace could feel his senses becoming sharper already, there was also another strange sense. He felt it flow through him. His senses were quite acute now, he could hear the humming of a lightsaber as it closed in on him.

He pin pointed its location quickly. He brought his lightsaber up to him horizontally, and felt the other lightsaber hit his. He relaxed himself as he was told and amazingly he founf that the contact point was exactly as he guessed and the stroke seemed light, and easily blocked as he relaxed himself.

Shifting in his combat style, Tares decided on a more quiet yet acrobatic style to challenge Dace with. He would see how well Dace progressed when the attacks could come from any side.

Silently Tares flipped over his padawan after his attack was blocked. A mid twist in the air brough him down facing the back of Dace... a prime spot to attack. Once he tucked his blade into his chest, Tares extended out in a direct lunge....

tares.jpg

As Trowa continued walking an idea struck him.

"Where better to hide then right under their noses?"

He turned towards his ship and decided to leave now rather then seek anyone out. He didn't know if he could trust that bounty hunter fellow either.

He got into his ship, prepped it and took off.

Carnage.jpg

The buzzing of the second lightasaber could be easily heard. Dace also heard the footsteps on Tares, which seemed to loud to be normal.

Dace quickly grabbed the newly lit lightsaber out of the air, and had 2 now, he swiftly blocked one of Tares' strikes, and swung Tares' lightsaber to his side , then he made a lunge at his chest.

Edited by Guest

Velhart kneels to the ground as thoughts pass through his head. He sits on the cold ground and breathes in deeply. As he lets out the breath the thoughts leave his mind. Velhart begins meditating to clear his mind and become closer with the force.

Velhart.jpg

OOC: Tares is male;)

Knowing Tares' blade away just before the lunge caused the Jedi Master to "lose" his grip. As his hilt flew away to the side, Tares merely reacted to the returning lunge. A side step to Dace's outer side allowed the Jedi to miss the oncoming lunge. Just as hand and hilt slid passed Tares took ahold of Dace's wrist and hit a nerve causing the hand to lurch open in minor pain.

In all what seemed like a split second, Tares finished by taking hold of the falling saber hilt. Relaxed in his hands, he brought the saber tip up vertically "slicing" across Dace's exposed hand. Using the moment of the blade, he brought it around to his side for a horizontal strike. The strike came by "cutting" through Dace's neck.

Even as Tares shut off the lightsaber he spoke, "I know those cuts can sting. Just be glad it wasn't a real lightsaber. I want you to freeze for a second and hold your position. Look how open you are to an attack."

Form III taught tight efficent movements to leave little space exposed. These spaces grew when a second lightsaber was introduced. Finally with a one hand lunge, Dace's entire backside was wide open....

tares.jpg

As Darla waited for Jade to respond a man strode towards them his hand raised in greeting. The handsome stranger was a welcome distraction from the tedium Darla had been feeling on Chandrilla...

If Jade knows anything hes probably not going to tell me anyway...Perhaps I should just go in search of Chen and get to the bottom of things myself.

She strode over to the blue-eyed man, offering her own hand in greeting.

"Welcome name is Darla Saar, its a pleasure to meet you....?" Darla left a silence hanging in the air, waiting for the man to fill it with his name.

Rannrsig.jpg