Chandrila

Tarrian Skywalker

We are change. We are chaos. All things change, therefore we are destiny. We are one of four primal forces in this galaxy, created by mortals but holding dominion over them. We are the reflection in the mirror. As such, our plans coincide.

::Tzeentch spoke in a chorus of voices, each one intoning what he said differently.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

"It's not what I've done, it's what I'm going to do. You give me gift after gift so that you can guilt me into acting for you when needed. I see it, I'm not as young in mind as I am in body."

The Archserpent took a deep breath.

"It's not so much working with you, it's that I have no clue why I'm doing it. You showed up, and there it was."

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

• 2 weeks later...

::The god laughed at this.::

You seem bound and determined to take orders from me, Rocketblaze. I'm not here to order you around, consider me a patron of your dark arts. You continue your search for power, and I'll continue to be a benefactor to you and your followers.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Archserpent Rocketblaze flew past the spectral line of anger to hate so fast, that he indeed shattered it. If there was one thing that he would never respect, it was ignorance. A low, harsh tone snapped in his voice.

"You come out of nowhere and liberate my mind. Then you grant me useless gifts that I continually forsake, yet you persist. Now you speak of my 'search for power.' I am on no such search. I seek knowledge and understanding in the Darkside, with power present only as a byproduct. This is your last opportunity to declare your wants. Take it, or leave my presence forever."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

You've known my wants ever since I marked you as one of my lords, when I gave you that knowledge. The answers have been there all along. Furthermore, if I was looking for a pawn, why would I choose someone so obstinate?

MGw9G2u.jpg

"Perhaps you're a god who likes a challenge. But really, it doesn't matter to me. We both know what this is all about. So if you would be so kind as to inform me on the activities of our associates, I would be glad to aid them if I was aware of any need."

The Serpent had come near to Sith-like behavior. He was now better calmed, further assured that this was more a network than an overlord. Rocketblaze was composed, but his tone had conveyed a confidence in his view. His nostrils flared as he took air deep into his lungs. By the time he had exhaled, he felt far better.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

::Tzeentch holds out a holo map in the palm of his hand::

Maltauros is the seat of my power, and you are welcome there at any time. Ithor is a hidden cache of knowledge, with data hidden within the genetic code of the plants. Show the mark that I gave you to the Ithorians and they will allow you to land on the surface. I also have holdings on Falleen and Dathomir.

::The hologram changed into a profile.::

This is my other champion, my public face so to speak. She is my liason with the more ethically inclined factions. My general is the former Dark Lord Abaddon, the Dark Lord that supported this splinter cell of the Sith, until you were ready to declare independence.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Ulic had arrived in a timely manor though her flight through space had seemed more than an eternity...Maybe it was the fact that the Sith had begun a civil war of sorts, but mostly the fact that she was without her love had stuck in her head....

As the smuggling vessel landed near the facility, Ulic walked at a swift pace to find her love.

Ulic.jpg

Rocketblaze donned his new armor, the absorbing coils of the Serpent shining on his chest.

"Garet, you will come with me to Maltauros. Prep the Blazetail and I'll be there shortly. Moric and Tash, I want you two to check out Sullust. Find this knowledge and let me in on what our godly benefactor's talking about."

The Archserpent then turned to see his love standing in the door. He threw his arms open to her.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Garet gathered himself, still having trouble determining what exactly had gone on. The man whom Rocketblaze had spoken to displayed powers Garet had never seen before. He was certain Rocketblaze knew what he was doing, but a part of him wondered whether they should involve themselves in such things. Mulling over this, the Sith Lord made his way to the Blazetail.

I'm surprised he let me mess with his ship.

Garet fired up the engines, and awaited his Master.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

"Sith had shown up at the academy as I was this close to finding my apprentice. They slaughtered most of the academies inhabitants stating they were too weak. Even if they were hopefuls with no training!"

Ulic's eyes welled up with tears but she did well to hold them back, instead rage filled her as it never had previously. "The arrogant bastards. I want every one of their heads!"

She stepped away from Rocketblaze and starred him in the eye, waiting for his response.

Ulic.jpg

"Will do. Moric, get whatever you need to take with you, and then meet me at the nearest town."

Turning on his heel, Tash strides down the hall, stopping at his room. Pulling a bag out of a closet, he stuffs in all of the supplies that he thinks he might needs, and then changes his clothes. Pants and a sleeveless shirt quickly go on, and Tash picks up his bag and leaves the compound. Taking a swoop bike out of the hangar, he opens up the throttle, leaving a trail of dust for Moric to follow.

tashkri.jpg

Moric nodded in agreement as he immidiatly left to find his quarters. He slid on an old tunic that was commonly found umong ordinarly downs folk. Since he was entering a town, it would a good idea to not openly state that he was a Sith Lord.

Adding a couple medpacks to his collection of provisions, he headed for the speeder bikes.

Moric found a bike that met his approval and started the engines, heading in Tashkri's wake.

moric.jpg

The Archserpent swept Ulic's feet out from under her and forced her to the ground. She could only look side to side as he lectured.

"You're emotions are running too high. Calm down a bit; use the rage as your fuel, but do not let it consume you. There are many types of people out there, but know this: all suffer from stupidity."

He lifted her up, now with his arms.

"The Force is our tool for profit in knowledge and understanding. If used for personal gain, such as your rage against what they have done, then you become its tool. Never forget that the reason you are a Serpent is because the Sith Order is wrong."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Ulic glared up at him sentually. No sooner had last word left Rocketblaze's lips then Ulic leaned forward and planted her lips against his. The shear courage he'd just shone her got to her in a deep deep way. Her heart palpitaded inside her chest. The Serpent felt like it would leap out it was beating so fast.

She regained her composer and leaned away from Rocketblaze, and eyed him up casually...."What would you have me do then my lord?"

Ulic.jpg

Garet nodded, and carefully took off from Chandrila. The stars streaked as the group headed into hyperspace.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Moric landed his speed next to Tashkri's near the closet space port to the Serpent compound. He hopped off his vehicle and followed Tashkri down the winding streets of the city. He nodded and smiled to passerbys trying to blend in as much as possible.

As they approached the space port, Moric headed towards The Exsphere while Tashkri started to face the direction of his own vessel. Before he could even take two steps, Moric stopped him and said, "We'll take my ship."

With that, the two Sith Lords headed on to Moric's ship and blasted into hyperspace.

moric.jpg

During the voyage, Skye had set to work on healing the rest of Darex's wounds. Letting Darla heal some of them as well and making sure that the nanites were performing their duty. She kept Darex monitored during the trip, making sure that there were no other surprises left from his time in Geki's 'care'. She was concerned about Shy, but until the other nanites were destroyed Darex would be tracked. Skye felt that Tzeentch would aide them if they did run into trouble, she trusted him explicitly.

Arriving at Chandrilla, she let the Force guide her to a landing zone, setting the Destiny's Dream down and placing her veil back in place before she went to check on Darex. Coming across Rizzy on the way she signalled for him to follow as well.

"Darla and I have something to do here. Darex, if you're feeling up to it would you instruct Rizzy with some of the lightsaber forms. If you're feeling up to it could you spar against him, or if not set him up with the remotes or a hologram opponant and teach him the finer points. I know it won't ease your worry for Shy but at least it might help occupy your mind on something else for a while."

The two girls left the ship, keeping an eye out for who they were there to meet...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Can I help you find someone?

*The question seemed to come from nowhere at first, but in fact it originated from a young man appearing to be in his mid twenties. he had a rugged handsomeness, with brown hair and one green eye and one blue eye.*