Chandrila

Tarrian Skywalker

Garet set about his task, still extremely angry over the battle.

I spared Tash's life, and what was I rewarded with? A threat to my own.

Needless to say, the Doshan was seething But Garet also realized if his Master had disliked Tash's methods he would have said something. If Rocketblaze didn't disapprove, neither should he. Plus Garet did try to use his saber on Tash before that. He would think about this encounter more later. The Serpent Lord turned his thoughts away from all else. He knew his Master's task would take all his concentration.

Garet took the battle-scarred armor he had been provided with, and set off into an adjacent room. He tried to unlock the new abilities he had been given. Garet concentrated hard, focusing with all his strength to bring forth the knowledge. Nothing happened. Frustrated, he sat down forcing himself to calm.

Alchemy is as much a science as anything else. And thinking isn't exactly my strong point.

But that was the old Garet. He remembered his pledge to shift his ways, and he would not fail in this task. Thus far the knowledge his Master instilled in him hadn't shown itself, but he suspected his new gift didn't mean instant knowledge. The abilities he had been given allowed him to understand alchemy, but the only way to unlock those abilities was through trial and error. Garet sat down once again, the armor in his lap.

Most alchemists try to change metals into gold. But gold will not help much in a battle.

Garet hung the armor off of the ceiling, and placed a large metal container underneath. The potlike object was twice the width of the Serpent, but only reached his waste. Garet withdrew his lightsaber. The metal he had constructed it out of was the strongest he'd seen up to that point, or since. It would be perfect to try to replicate on the armor. The red saber ignited, and was driven deep into the armor. Sparks flew as the armor melted down into the container beneath. Garet returned the saber to his belt and immersed himself into the darkside. Visibly straining, he used the force to life the molten liquid from the container. Garet could feel its heat, and the Doshan fed that heat through the Force preventing it from cooling.

Garet reshaped the melted armor using only the Force. He added other metals to it, and unlocking some of the alchemist knowledge he was able to recombine the armors makeup. With the work finished, he allowed the metal to cool. Still tinged with red, it clattered to the ground. After Garet rested for a while, he examined his work. He pulled his axe blade, crashing into the armor. It was not even scratched, and the Doshan's arm screamed in pain. Garet was pleased. However, he was not quite finished.

The extra touches he added were based on his knowledge of metalworking more than alchemy. Garet coated the armor in cortosis ore, and plated it in gold. The armor was still light, but was ten times as strong, not to mention the extra shine the gold added.

The gold won't hold up in battle, but it looks cool.

Weary from his efforts, Garet brought the armor out, and waited for his Master to finish.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Breathing heavily, Rocketblaze was ready to multitask. Watching Fatal Raven, not with his eyes but with those of the Force, he turned to Garet. He took the armor from him, making a reassuring nod with a comforting look. Rocketblaze looked down, as to indicate that his armor was an assured sign of progress. Things were well.

"Come, Raven, and test me as you will. We must find Tashkri, as his sorcery must be employed."

At this point, Rocketblaze looked noticeably different physically. It was as if the Force had changed his body along with his gifts, but his charm was still apparent. With it, he winked at Garet.

"Do something for yourself. You deserve it."

So to make progress with his gift, the Serpent Master sought out Tashkri. Finding him lingering where he was last, Rocketblaze threw the armor at him.

"Give this the attribute of levitation on its wearer. And don't hurt Fatal Raven if he comes at me. Oh, and this armor came from me bonding my alchemy and sorcery skills. The Force gave it to me. There, I think you're all caught up. Get to work, sucka."

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Getting up off of the floor, Tash closes his eyes for a second as Rocketblaze touches his brow. The transfer of knowledge was so swift that Tash didn't even realize it had happened until Rocketblaze informed him otherwise. Watching Rocketblaze, Garet, and Raven leave, Tash paces the room, thinking about the fight, and his new skills.

I definitely could have handled that better. Garet showed mercy, and I should have at least made an attempt at reciprocating it. We could have stalemated again.

He had only just finished his thinking when Rocketblaze came back, and tossed the armor to him. Unconsciously listening to the Serpent Master, Tash gives an absent nod and walks out of the cabin.

Walking down to the lake, Tash sits down cross-legged on the beach. It was starting to get dark, but this was the quietest place that Tash could find.

Lifting the armor up, Tash uses the Force to raise it into the air, a few feet above his head.

I need to figure out someway for this to become permanent. I've never heard of something like that having been done before, but Rocketblaze wouldn't task me with the impossible.

Bringing the armor back down, Tash sets it in his lap, and lightly rests his hands on top of it. Closing his eyes, he focuses on the object in his lap, and lets himself go to the Force.

Using the Force, Tash goes inside the armor. Well, not exactly inside, but down to the level where he could feel the different metals, and even the different atoms. Moving from piece to piece, Tash explores the armor, finding out what makes it stong, yet so light.

If this was made to be like this through alchemy, then perhaps I can change it in a similar way through sorcery.

Blocking out the rest of the world, Tash bends his will to the armor. Changing the very molecules, Tash gives them new meaning through the Force, almost a life of their own.

Opening his eyes, Tash realizes that he had been holding in his breath. Exhaling, he notes that he feels drained in some way, yet more powerful in another. Setting the armor on the ground, Tash stands up. Picking the armor up, he slips it on over his head. Touching the armor with his mind, Tash commands it to rise.

Almost instantaneously, Tash's feet leave the ground. He hovers a meter off of the ground for a few seconds, and then tells the armor to go back down. Taking the armor off, Tash heads back to the house to present his work to Rocketblaze.

tashkri.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Rocketblaze was happy. Things were progressing smoothly in all aspects, and he couldn't wait for new things to come. However, that seemed to be the problem: There were new things, just not new people. Cineon was never around and Fatal Raven was progressing well, but was still trying to find himself. Perhaps a trip was in order.

"Very well done, Tashkri. I cannot express my pride; however, it is time to seek out those who would serve as well as you. Cineon is rarely here and I fear that Fatal Raven is too lost in his past to find his future. I will leave the planet and locate the Sith. You and Garet must locate Cineon and deal with him appropriately. This long absense unsettles me."

The Serpent Master then took his leave, loading up his ship and taking off. He was on his way to visit old friends.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

In the fires of the furnace room Garet had constructed the armor in, he now worked on a new weapon of his own. Rocketblaze had told him to do something for himself, and that is exactly what he planned to do.

My axe blade has outlived it's usefulness. I will use my new gift to forge a sword of immense strength.

Garet worked as he did with the armor. First, he had to construct a whole new mold for the sword, his design would be entirely unique. He poured molten metal, common iron, into the mold, and used the Force to keep it heated. Garet changed the iron into stronger elements through alchemy. It was a long and strenous process. As he came close to finishing, he added an additional ingredient, coating the weapon with cortosis ore.

I will still keep my lightsaber, but this will be my primary weapon. And I need to make sure it can stand up to a Jedi . . . or Sith.

Sweat glistened of his forehead, as he held the sword above his head. It was light in weight, and curved in the manner of a cutlass. But it was also much larger than a normal sword. From the blade side, to the dull side it was as thick as Garet's body, and in height it was almost as tall as the Serpent Lord. Normally such a large weapon would break and chip easily. Garet swung his sword down onto the iron mold he constructed. The metal was shorn in half. He examined the sword. His reflection shined back at him, with not a scratch on the sword. Garet's alchemy had been a success.

Garet strapped the large weapon to his back, and found Rocketblaze. His Master was already giving their new orders. As RB blasted off for space, Garet approached Tashkri. He couldn't hold back the anger in his voice.

"Babysitting that fool isn't how I planned to spend my day. He's probably dead by now anyway. How long could he survive on his own?"

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Rocketblaze returned to Chandrila. Quickly finding Tashkri and Garet, he inquired as to Cineon and got a negative reply.

"I want the two of you to hunt him down and kill him. There is no excuse for this abandonment."

He then called his new apprentices to him, motioning to everything around.

"This is our haven. Here we delve into the Darkside, finding new power in our small communal binds. Take a look around. We've got forest surrounding us, the lake in the middle, and our compound over the lake. When you are ready, return to me in the compound and we shall begin."

The Serpent Master made his way into the building and swiftly entered his living quarters. He stripped down and took a quick sonic shower, then a water shower. Feeling refreshed, he put on his silk boxers with the red 'RB' monogram, threw on a robe and rested in bed until his two apprentices found him.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Ulic heeded her master's command. The lake was a place of clear thought. One could easily dwell on the force here, particularly the dark side.

Darkness eminated from the presence of the Sith Lords in the area. This part of Chandrila had in fact taken on a dark presence within the force. Though only fledgling abilities, Ulic could sense all the force energy.

Walking along the edge of the forest she ran her hand along the brush as it came up to her hips. She barely let her hand touch the foliage so that it tickled her. She glanced out into the lake at the facility.

Not much to look at she thought, but who am I to complain.

Further along the forest edge, but still in plain view of the lake Ulic flicked up a stick she had walked over with her foot and began practicing her sword play. It had been too long since she'd actually practiced her technique. Evil energies fueled her every stroke with the stick as if it were dangerous blade. Slicing through thin air she gave small grunts of anger exponentially heightened her senses.

Harder and harder she swung the stick twirling in a miriage of motions. Subconsciously without thinking the stick released out of her hand and began spinning towards a tree. A look of evil intent crossed Ulics face as the stick almost as in slow motion twirled away from her with deadly force intent on breaking in two across a tree.

Slowly with subconscious concentration Ulic made the stick alter course and begin to slowly change its path to an arc and head back to her. Her mind was a barrage of feelings. What, How, Why, was she doing this. Was it possible she was making the stick come back to her. This sudden plethora of thought lost her concentration as the stick skidded to the ground.

Ulics head hung she went back to find her master Rocketblaze. She hated the stick for her own faults at letting it fall. She would have her revenge on someone for it.

Ulic.jpg

A spherical probe droid, measuring at about a foot in diameter, and bearing the symbol of the Dark Tower of Nastarine, appears. As the droid's turbo-boosters die down, three small openings appear on different sides of the droid, and a couple of antennas and a wide-range scanner pop out. The droid then heads down to the surface of Chandrila.

Rocketblaze could feel the anger coming from Ulic. It was good, as it was contained, pure anger that could be harnessed with the Force. She was already learning so much on her own that it would soon be time to properly guide her development, but for now he simply called to her. His Darkside energy pulsed with his satisfaction, touching the essence of her being, getting stronger as she came near. Still lying in bed behind a closed door, he waited to see how long it would take her to find him and how she would approach the situation.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Beckoning her like a dark spot on a star Ulic was called by Rocketblaze. She wondered how she knew it was him, but she did.

Making her way through the compound, the presence of her master was masked partialy by her own inabilities within the force. She would have to improve immensly.

Ducking around corners and peering into empty rooms she could feel the force signature getting slightly stronger and stronger as she undoubtedly neared Rocketblaze. Finally she made her way into the interior of a small apartment to find him in the back room comfortably laid out on the bed.

A look of mischief raced across her face. "I've found you" she said as she shut the door behind her....

Ulic.jpg

Garet nodded, pleased at the thought of finishing Cineon once and for all. The alchemist spoke to Tash,

"Let me handle this one, if you don't mind. It's personal."

Garet didn't wait for a reply as he mounted his flashspeeder. If Tash remained behind, good, and if he followed Garet was okay with that too.

Let me think. The last time I saw Cineon was when he ventured into the forest following AP's death. He should not be difficult to track.

Garet hovered beside the area where he had seen Cineon last. He caught the Sith's sent, and rocketed through the forest. After driving for at least an hour, the scent was suddenly lost. Puzzled Garet dismounted, and found the area where he had lost Cineon. In a clearing ahead, Garet spotted the Sith. He withdrew his sword.

"Draw your saber, and let's finished what we started on Mimban."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Moric started down the slop leading to the compound at a rather slow pace. He stoped about 20 meters from his co-apprentice and started to observe her quietly. He watched as she flung a random stick at a tree.

Moric had to rub his eyes and look again as he saw the stick change directions. That looked similar to what he had done to his brother. Had she just used the force?

Moric was about to inquire with his peer when she suddenly took off toward the compound at a quick place.

Moric didn't know what compelled her quick trajectory change but he wanted to find out. Moric tailed his co-padawan from a comfortable distance. She looked as if she was concentrating on something. She didn't even bother to look behind her at all.

Moric continued to follow Ulic untill she arrived at a small room. Moric stopped behind her and peered inside.

Rocketblaze was lying on the bed within the room.

How did she find him so quickly?

moric.jpg

Now lying propped up with his left arm, Rocketblaze could see Ulic enter the room and Moric behind her. Ulic shut Moric out behind the door with a look that was questionable to Rocketblaze, and he wanted to know what it meant. With little less than a thought the door to his room beeped. It was locked. Her look unchanging, Rocketblaze addressed her in a very soft tone, like that of a raging whisper.

"Why do you look at me so? I am proud that you have found me with your own power, and expect that you are just as proud of yourself... Yet, you look as if there is more that you want to achieve here with me than simply letting me know that you are ready to begin your training."

The Serpent Master took his head from his hand and started moving back on the bed. He motioned her forward as he laid back into the soft pillows that invitingly rested at the head of the bed.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Ulic to Morics credit had not noticed him behind her nor at any point in her trip through the compound. She frankly did not care.

What seemed an actual pleasant motion from Rocketblaze was an inviting invitation for her to come near. She walked slowly but deliberately towards the bed and sat down.

"I am very glad that I've found you, but I do not yet know what I want with you yet. As I'm sure you have not fully figured out what to do beyond training me."

She glanced away from the master momentarily to gather her thoughts. "I assume we are to resume training. Tha...that's why you called out to me is it not?" She braced herself for any sort of answer that could come from him.

Love, Lust, Training, Death?

Ulic.jpg

With a slight chuckle, Rocketblaze relaxed completely. Ulic had ideas, but not in the scope that she would attain after a short time on Chandrila. His voice now at a normal volume, soft elements remained in his tone.

"Beyond training you I have three plans. One of them is sure to be applicable, as they center upon the choices you make."

Rocketblaze had a content look about him and confidently continued.

"I called out to you as a test. You have impressed me with your results regarding the Force. Now you're in the thick of the other aspect that this test covers... I feel your fear and know exactly how you try to conceal it. I can also tell that you are indeed sure of all that you want with me. So to make this easier for you, don't think of me as a Master of the Darkside. I will not use force against you, nor will I hold any grudge to what you say."

A truly compassionate look from Rocketblaze was piercing through the shell Ulic was attempting to hide behind. He was great with people, knew it, and used it.

"Now I ask you to please tell me all that you want, not just from me, but all that you desire."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Ulic turned almost a pale white accept for the red blush marks accenting her cheeks.

Rocketblaze had seen through an guise she'd attempted to put on. This short time the two had spent together from the academy to Chandrila had a profound affect on the young apprentice.

Maybe a bond through the force or some other unforseen power gave her a small lingering attraction to this man. Something seemed to latch on and tug at her heart.

She could feel her breath slowly get a bit more paced and louder.

As she had been looking away from her master across the room she craned her head back to make direct eye contact with him. Her stare was piercing and could have cut through steel.

She simply made one small statement "I desire what I want." With that she leaned over towards Rocketblaze and gently kissed him on the cheek.

Inside her motions were a maze of complexities. Ulic was sure her master could feel the conflict within her. She was surprised with herself to develope any attachment let alone act on it.

Ulic.jpg

Rocketblaze was still sure that she hadn't opened in full. He was sure that he could get her to, though.

"You can do better than that."

Before Ulic could return to an upright position she was embraced by the young man she had just kissed. He pulled the rest of her to him, both of them body to body.

"Here's your big chance... Make it count for whatever you want it to mean."

Having the respect that he did, Rocketblaze figured that this should be swiftly decided. He had kept Moric waiting, and would not keep him much longer. However, this was fundamental in Ulic's future with him and the Serpents, so for now Rocketblaze would spend time on her.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

A small quiver washed through Ulics body as she was embraced by the man. There was not a sound in the room save for the breath of the two individuals.

Ulic was not sure if she wished to take this encounter any further. Frankly for the time being she felt completely content. This certainly had not been expected by her. It was a warm welcome in what she expected to be an otherwise harsh environment and lifestyle.

She dwelled deep on her thoughts. Her eagerness to train kept her tense yet she was able to relax to a certain extent given the presence of the man next to her. Her evil intent and his both intertwined to make the aura of the room almost pure concentrated evil.

Ulic laid there in his arms as he held her. Niether of the individuals spoke, or dared to so as to keep the mood.

Ulic.jpg

The inactivity of the girl in his arms relieved Rocketblaze. He would have a hard time training her if they were to fall in love so quickly, and he quite preferred for them to have a meaningful relationship through growth in time. His voice was soft, slightly breaking the mood, yet keeping it at the same time.

"Under so much pressure you still stay composed. In time, we will become a power to be feared."

Rocketblaze felt the Force in the room. It was strong, but became even stronger when he consciously connected to it. His power was great, but his purpose greater. If he so desired, he could've enchanted Ulic into doing anything; however, there was something about her that would be sacrificed. The Master was not willing to take anything away from her.

"We've come very far in little time. Let's not compromise that with haste. You've impressed me so far in your power with the Force and your self-control. At the end of your training, you will be asked two questions instead of one. Be prepared for anything."

He released his hold on Ulic, letting her lie back on his arm. He was still as comfortable as ever as he made two slight motions with his arm, unlocking and opening the door.

"Moric! Good man, you have no sense of the Force! But hey, that's what I'm here for. I want you to head down the hall to a training room. Grab a practice lightsaber and get used to the feel. Don't worry about hurting yourself, as the blade is just a thinn metal rod that emits a strong red light. Ulic will join you shortly."

Rocketblaze got up from the bed and looked down on Ulic. He was unsure of how all this was being taken by her, and thought it best to inquire. There was no reason to fluff his words after such an intense encounter.

"Ulic, I'm going to give you a little time to collect yourself. I'll go get properly dressed for training... If you have anything else to say, I'll hear it when I come back out."

Serpent Master Rocketblaze went into his changing room, which was a huge, glorified closet. He quickly selected a black shirt and pant combination, put them on, and returned to the room. He stood near the door, looking at Ulic on the bed. She was beautiful to him at that moment, though he wouldn't admit it to himself. He gave her a warm smile and waited for her.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

The young girl sat on the bed intently while her master changed. She need only shed her long flowing robes to reveal her sparring tunic.

Coming out from his mansion of a closet he looked trim and toned. Ulic held her breath but kept it as inconspicuous as possible. She thought Rocketblaze looked ravishing.

"Are you to train with us master?" Ulic used a frank tone as it was now time to get down to business. Her inner thoughts and feelings told her they could pick up where they left off later maybe.

Ulic.jpg

"Yes, I will train with you. It seems futile for me to tell you with no example, so I like to show what I'm teaching."

With a light Force pull, Ulic was on her feet.

"Leave your robes here until I decide where you and Moric will be staying. C'mon, let's go have some fun."

Rocketblaze took her hand and led them down the hall to a room of vast proportions. He released her and tossed over a practice lightsaber. Grabbing one himself, the Master relaxed. He felt the Force, but still kept his full power hidden.

"Relax your mind. Don't feel hatred or try to be evil... Just... relax. Feel your surroundings. Once you've done this, attempt to raise your anger. Relive your pain and hatered, then channel it into your focus. Come at me and attack when you feel capable, but notice that the blade of a lightsaber is virtually weightless. The practice saber is a close replica, so it's much like fighting with a handle. Strike accordingly."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Moric felt slighty proud of himself for finding Rocketblaze without having to use the force. He was about to enter the room when he was quickly locked out by Ulic. He hit the door several times but nobody came and opened it.

what gives?

Moric had made himself comfortable sitting down outside his master's door. Several minutes had past and Moric's mind was beginning to wonder back to his past.

This was excatcly the thing Moric wanted to avoid. Fortunatly he was spared from his reveries when the door to Rocketblazes's room finally opened.

Moric jumped at the chance to finally begin his training. It didn't take him too long to find the training room, he practicly ran to it. Moric picked up a training saber and started to swing it around with no real trajectory. It was surprisingly light but it wasn't too different from a vibroblade.

shortly after Moric's arrival, Rocketblaze and Ulic also made their way into the training room.

Its about time...

After listening to his master's first piece of advise, Moric was more than happy to raise his anger level. He didn't know if he should just attack his master or his fellow padawan for locking him out of his master's room. Moric decided just to follow the Sith Lord's orders.

Moric charged his master with practice saber held closley in front of him. He brought his weapon in a diagonal slashing motion aiming for his master's mid-section.

moric.jpg

Moric had plenty of anger, but very little focus. Rocketblaze brought his psaber up, easily catching Moric's blade. With a slight flick of his wrist, Rocketblaze had performed an easy parry. Following it through, he rolled his body inward to Moric and threw back his elbow, forcing the apprentice to lean forward slightly. In doing that, Rocketblaze had dropped his psaber and now wrapped his arm around Moric's exposed neck. A fluid downward pull faceplanted Moric on the ground. Then, from the sitting position he ended up in, Rocketblaze jumped up. He pulled the psaber back via Force, but stood facing away from the fallen Moric.

"Anger... good. But you lack the focus to use it. Channel your feeling when you go into battle. Without focus, you're just as good as an angry drunk."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

A sudden burst of anger had hit Ulic as she saw Moric easily bested. Though her and Rocketblaze shared an affinity of sorts for one another, so also felt a grudging respect for her fellow apprentice.

Moric lay on the ground momentarily as Rocketblaze gathered his sword back to himself. Ulic began slowly pacing forward twirling her saber until she ended up in a full on sprint.

Making it seem as if she was going to run directly through her master she stopped her light frame a few feet near him and fainted with her sword one way then swung Rocketblazes exposed torso.

Ulic.jpg

At least one understood the importance of focus. Being so, Rocketblaze had his eyes closed. His vision was through the Force, meaning that it was wherever he pleased it to be. Watching her run, he knew the feint to come. Moving only as she began to swing for his midsection, Rocketblaze dove away into a roll, whipping back his saber in the process. It caught her swing, and just as swiftly as it had left his hand, it was in it again. Though this time it did not come to him; rather, he went to it. This battle was to show the power of the Force, and Rocketblaze was doing it at Sith Master level. Holding the psaber against Ulic's, he took the time to instruct.

"Your focus is good and your anger maintained. You only need combat experience, which impresses me even farther than you already have. Enter the combat simulator in the next room and train against the computer. I'll come for you when I finish with Moric."

He winked at Ulic before pushing off the hold. He moved back and turned to face Moric.

"What both of you should note is that I am a Master of the Dark Arts, and so far you're holding up well. Let's keep this going, Moric. You will learn control or you will die here today by your own rage."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Ulic in her small pent up aggression had caused Ulic to become a bit winded.

After receiving instructions from her master she turned about face and hung her head in mild exhaustion. The force can do interesting things to ones physical condition she thought.

She twirled her blade side to side as she neared the rack. Setting the blade in its proper place she headed into an ajoining room for some simulation time.

Another rack of saber like sticks awaited her. These digitaly altered to interact with the simulations.

Ulic.jpg

OOC: Three day rule

IC: Garet swept his sword toward the Sith. Cineon tried to block the shot with his saber, but the cortosis shorted out the blade. Garet's arc continued, and the strength of the sword cut through Cineon's flesh and bones like it was cutting through air. Cineon was quickly cleaved in two. Pleased Garet returned the blade to his back. He mounted his speeder, and returned to his Master.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Moric couldn't help but smile as he was being forced to the ground. His master was strong, this pleased Moric. Because Rocketblaze bested Moric in combate so easily, Moric had no doubt in the abilities of his instructer.

He got to his feet quickly and began to listen to his new set of instructions.

Moric watched as his fellow apprentice left the training room. He couldn't help but shake the feeling that she wasn't telling them everything, she already knew how to use much of the force. Moric would have trouble keeping up.

He then quickly shifted his attention back to his master.

"So how does focusing my anger work? What do I do?"

moric.jpg

"You have the anger there and you call it swiftly to augment your strength without even knowing it. Now all you have to do is learn to free your mind. Let your environment reach out to you, key in on it, and find your focus. Then allow your anger to flow into the channel of focus that you've created, enhancing your power with Force techniques. Try thinking about it at first, and then let yourself just go through the motions. I rarely think about using the Force, so I can focus on what I'm using it for. That's half the power of the Sith ways."

Rocketblaze kept on guard as he measured Moric's progress. Hopefully he'd understand this in full, making all future learning easier. The Master stood alert, ready for Moric to advance when ready.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet