The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

DJK led master Anorus to the cargo section of his ship, where Azrael sat waiting on a built in bench. The young man looked up at the two masters as they entered the confined space where he sat in thought.

K'munee explained the events that took place with his former padawan during his journey through the unknown regions and his encounter with the alien race. He reached a point in his reiteration of the story where he turned to Azrael to fill in the missing information about the strange virus that befell the alien race, almost wiping them out. And how he believed that he had returned to known space infected by the deadly virus.

"Based on this information, what do you think our course of action should be, master Anorus?"

OOC: Read Azrael's previous post for more details on the virus of which I speak.

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Moments shrouded in silence transcended the Avenger as the three Jedi within contemplated the situation. Azrael's story certainly was an interesting one. It would be rather entertaining too if the stakes weren't so high. The plane of silence was broken however as Nom cleared his throat to speak. "I do have some skill in healing, but not enough to counter a virus, especially one of this nature."

The Jedi Master took a few steps, pacing his way through the ship. "Perhaps you know of a Jedi Master by the name of Skye Organa? She is probably the best healer in the order. Maybe she can tell you more about it."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Through the Force the young Jedi listened to the two Masters debate his predicament. Although they were merely trying to help him, agitation began to show on the face of the Jedi Knight. Moving from his seat on the workbench, Azrael began to pace the floor beside the two elder Jedi. When the topic of Master Organa as a healer came up the young Jedi was fed up. Anger flashed behind the normally peaceful eyes and Azrael sharply turned towards the two Masters.

"A healer? Were you not listening? This is a disease that defeated an entire race strong enough in the Force to transfer the soul of one person to another. the same procedure is the only way for me to live. And I am not ready to die yet."

His breathing had become ragged as the hollering had drained him of much needed energy. Although he was hding the effects of the virus well, any bursts of energy allowed the virus to spread further through his body.

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

For a small moment in time, the whites of Nom's eyes were clearly visible. This young one was quick to anger, although it was understandable considering the current situation. Thoughts of scorning first entered Nom's mind but he reminded himself of his hatred for such things. He always preferred to just tell it like it was, and that was what he was going to do here.

"Be careful young one, the fear of death is the road staight to the dark side." Nom's voice was steady and unwavering as opposed as to yelling; yet his voice held more power and force than any raised tone. "The dark side is far more dangerous than any disease."

After his short spiel, he took a spot against the wall, letting the Force try and calm his nerves. This was going to be a long conversation.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

K'munee was shocked by his old padawan's outburst but oddly, not surprised. There was a time when he would have started quoting the Jedi in regards to the fear of loss, even the loss of self as a possible path to the dark side, but he knew better. More importantly he knew Azrael. It was clear to him that his behavior was a result of the desperation of his situation. If he couldn't be helped he would surely die.

"Hold on, Azrael. I have another idea. Let us journey to Ossus and research the Jedi library there for possible answers. How about it, gentlemen?"

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

"There is nothing on Ossus that can help defeat this virus. This race was exterminated long before the Jedi Order was even an idea. Their powers were all their own, and only a strong Master can complete the task."

Turning away from the other Jedi Azrael crops his arms to his sides and sighs before uttering the final words.

"Or one with a strong bond with the infected. Such a bond as Master and Apprentice."

Turning back to K'munee, Azrael dropped his head and began to apologize. He had never wanted to bring others into the dangerous work he was completing on his own. But to finish the work, his life had to be saved. And only K'munee could help him.

"I never wanted to get you involved Master. But there are events unfolding that I must survive for. A darkness is coming that I can help stop."

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

Leaning back against a stack of crates in the cargo hold, K'munee crossed his arms over his chest, exhaling heavily.

"I am sorry that I don't understand the seriousness of your predicament, but based on what you told me, all I can do is make assumptions. Think back to your training Azrael. I remember telling you that that for all my years in this galaxy and all my experiences, I never claimed to know everything."

"I want to help you overcome whatever is plaguing you. But you have to help me understand. Explain to me fully what you require and I will see to it that you have it. Also, tell me more about this coming darkness of which you speak."

293az4x.jpg

"The only thing I need besides you, is the body I have taken from the world. It will house my soul once I am lifted from this shell."

"And as for the coming darkness. From what I gather, an angel of darkness and vengeance will descend upon the galaxy."

Azrael.gif

A message from Helix Station heavily encrypted reaches the jedi base.

Conference Room 42

As a few more stragglers entered Fynn approached a small platform near the large map. It was time.

”œFirst I want to be clear, I am no jedi master”¦I am but a knight. I have called this meeting so that we all may realize the threat we mutually face. You've heard of them before, the Sith and the Empire, they haven't changed, only gotten worse. We on the other hand, have changed. We've become fragmented, distant, and disoriented. We lack focus, vision, and functionality.”

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

As the message recorded through the ship, Nom's mind left the present conversation and focused it on the coming transmission. This issue between Azrael and DJK as Azrael clearly stated, was mainly between the two. It seemed if the Jedi were really going to attack the Sith, they were going to need all the help they could get.

Nom's silence was broken as the two continued to talk. "Sir, I am umsure how much I am able to aid you in your problems with Azrael, yet I can be of some use to the assualt on the Sith. Yet if you still wish it, I can remain here in your aid as well." The Jedi Master kept any eagerness out of his words. Yet he couldn't get the prospect of facing his apprentice one last time out of his head.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

The inside of the Avenger, was silent as K'munee allowed Azrael's words to soak into his soul. It pained him to see his old padwan frantic and distraught. He was at a loss for words. Every avenue he could think of was dismissed as the wrong solution to problem.

The tension was broken by the alert sounds of an incoming message over secure Jedi channels. The message was a holo-vid recording of a session of the Jedi council, though none of them were present. The only one visible was the man he saw die defending the the Jedi temple on Coruscant. Fynn Relmis had been cloned it would seem.

The message was a battle-cry. He was calling all willing Jedi to fight against the tyranny of the Sith and Empire. Listening to Fynn speak so passionately, inspired him. When the message ended, K'munee stood with his arms folded behind his back, as though he were standing at ease. He turned to those in his presence with a smile. Nom Anorus had just asked about his intentions, after listening to the message?

"I don't know what you plan to do? But I plan to fight. I cannot make the decision for you. Master Anorus, your presence would be appreciated, as would yours Azrael. I will transmit my intentions to Fynn. When I'm finished, I will need your answer, whether you are in or out?"

K'munee went to the cockpit and positioned himself in front of the holo-recorder, then accessed a secure channel to broadcast his response. His message was short but spoke his intentions. With the completed, he exited the cock pit and returned to the rear cargo hold.

"Well? Are you coming or staying?"

293az4x.jpg

Nom was suprised to see DJK so up and willing to fight. Didn't he have to deal with Azrael's virus? Yet it seemed the pressing matter of the Sith engulfing the galaxay interrupted whatever plans the three Jedi were going to make. Yet Nom had wanted to fight in the first place, knowing he could be far more useful in that area than anything with Azrael.

Nom chuckled to himself as he followed his commanding officer. It was about time the Jedi decided to go on the offensive. It seemed the Jedi were no longer afraid of the attack. To vanquish evil, one must lash out against it. A vicious paradox, yet one that must be fulfilled.

The Jedi Master silently followed into the cargo hold, his hand hovering ever so slightly on the small silver object hanging at his waist.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Master Anorus had made his decision, having passed by DJK heading for the cockpit. Azrael remained quiet. There was still an unresolved problem looming with in his very being, and as much as it pained him, K'munee felt his suffering through their master/padawan bond.

The growing sounds of the ship's ion drive warming up to full power broke the silence, causing K'munee to look over his shoulder toward the cockpit, then back to Azrael. The lights in the rear cargo hold dimmed, as they were designed, to save power during flight. Exhaling deeply, he placed a hand on the younger Jedi's arm and said," We will find a way to help you, but right now I am needed somewhere."

"I would like for you to accompany me to my destination. Your skills would be welcomed and the power of the Wayfarer may manifest itself if dire needs arise."

"When this is over, I promise that I will devote all of my time to your problems. For now, let us journey into the heart of darkness." He said, leading Azrael to the cockpit where he sat him in the navigational officer' chair.

K'munee looked over to Nom, who was waiting patiently in the co-pilot's chair. as he tool the pilot's seat. The Avenger rose from the landing pad on repulsar power about ten feet off the ground, while retracting landing gear, as it turned toward the docking bay doors. A code from DJK's shuttle signal the Eternal Vigilance to ascend to the surface and open the landing bay doors. The Avenger, accelerated out of the landing bay through the ocean water spilling over the top as it broke the waves on the surface of the ocean and headed out into space.

Below them, the Eternal Vigilance sank beneath the waves, initiating it's auto pilot maneuvers. It will descend to the bottom, periodically changing locations and run on minimum power until it is called forth for Jedi occupation.

293az4x.jpg

A small fighter appeared out of hyperspace with a flicker of pseudomotion. Darex commed the correct codes for entrance to the Vigilance, and then landed in the hanger.

During the trip he had put himself into a healing trance, but now that he was landed, he headed directly to the medical bay. The medical droids met him, and he gratefully submitted to their treatments. Before they started though, there was one thing he had to do. He borrowed a comlink and sent off a quick message to his apprentice, telling him to come to Manaan and meet him there.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Seraphim had orginally returned to Helix station, sending a comm ahead of him requesting information about Darex. At first there was none on file, he had gone missing on Kamino, but as he was docking and having his ship refueled someone approached him and informed him that Darex had been reported as arriving at The Eternal Vigilance upon Manaan. A smile crossed his face, he was glad the man had survived...As soon as his ship had been refueled he was off.

Now his ship was descending upon the Jewel that was Manaan. The ocean world was always a lovely sight, the perfect place for a vacation. Yet, this time it did not ease his mind. He had far to much on it to be eased with such a sight, he still was struggling to process just what had happened upon Kamino. Why had the Jedi done what they had done, why had no one called off the attack when civilians were thrown into the equation? He had stopped his attacking when he realized what was going on, yet the deaths he might have caused still weighted heavily on his mind.

He thought about it all as he made his way to the Medical bay. One of the doctors directed him to the Room Darex was in, so he moved towards it. Knocking gently before entering slowly, poking his head around the corner at first then entering with a half hearted smile upon his face.

"Master?"

Seraphim.jpg

The sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.

The knock woke him up, and Darex blinked the sleep and remaining effects from the anesthesia from his eyes. "Seraphim," he said. His voice was scratchy, but it was clear the Knight was glad to see his apprentice.

He reached to his bedside and took a drink of the glass of water that was there, then sat up. "You made it out alive, then. I'm glad." Darex had lost apprentices to battles before, but that didn't make it any better for him.

He offered a half-smile. "As you can tell, I almost did not. But thankfully, the Force has other plans for me than death." There was a sparkle in his eye as he spoke. "Unfortunately, the med droids tell me I'm not supposed to get up for another day or two. Apparently, my wounds were pretty nasty. They had to grow a new kidney for me and put it in."

He left out the details, but was open to questions if Seraphim was curious to ask. "But that will not hinder your training."

FDY9u6P.png

Seraphim nodded as his Master spoke, taking a seat next to his bed as he did. He hadn't known the man long, but even still he cared for him and through natural empathy he possessed felt for him. A slight smile crossed his face when he mentioned that the force had other plans for him, rather then death. Soon they would be able to work on his training, but for now it was obvious something was troubling him deeply. He didn't quite know how to ask it, or even if it would offend Darex if he did.

For a while he sat this way next to Darex's bedside. Glancing out the window from time to time, only shifting his gaze towards the man when the nurse brought in his food. She offered him something as well but he shook his head No. It had taken him long enough, but he finally decided to ask him about what happened at Kamino, he couldn't stand it any longer.

"Master, can you explain Kamino to me...Why did the Jedi do that? Aren't we the defenders of peace, protectors of the innocent? Yet...the order killed so many..."

Seraphim.jpg

Darex sighed and set down his glass on the tray the nurse had brought. "There is no easy answer," he began, "but I will do my best."

"First, know that I regret deeply my actions in the battle, as well as the actions of the whole Order. Killing is never right; it is never agreeable. That leads to the Dark Side. I went only because Master Kirlocca told me to. It was my duty to help my brothers, and if my presence there was a fulfillment of that duty, I knew I could not easily back out. I almost did...and I still don't agree with the Masters' logic.

"However, I can try to explain to you the reasoning behind it. I'm sure you heard most of this in the meeting, but the Sith have been taking over planets one by one. They are brainwashing and enslaving the inhabitants, and using them for forced labor. Who knows what devious plot they have up their sleeves--it could be merely a restatement of who they are, or they could be trying to take over the galaxy once more."

He paused, trying to think of the words to say. "In light of this, some of the Masters, and of course, Fynn Relmis, believed that since it was our duty to protect those people, the best way to do that would be to attack and rid them of those oppressors. It does have a logic to it.

"However, now that it is over (and even before) I disagree. I do not believe the best defense is a strong offense. There had to be another way to free those people from the Sith and the Empire. One that relied on negotiation, or infiltration, or something other than killing and death."

He took a sip of water. "Now, I'm not saying that I doubt my allegiances. The Order did what they thought was best for the people of the galaxy, and in the end, it might turn out that they were right, and the people will be freed. But I don't know. I believe a Jedi should serve the Force first and foremost...and I don't know if what we acted upon was the will of the Force.

"But I do know that this was good for the Order in the long run. We have been scattered and spread thin across the galaxy, each little act of mercy and compassion going unnoticed. Now, we stand united. Hopefully, the people will see this attack how the Council does. If that is the case, it will be powerful for the forces of good in the universe."

He fell silent, waiting to see how Seraphim was reacting and how much of this he was taking in.

FDY9u6P.png

Seraphim took it all in, letting it become embedded in his brain. He would reply to each bit in turn, once he had enough time to think it all over. It was a lot to take in and he couldn't help but wonder if Darex was simply rationalizing all of the actions of the order. He shook his head with a grim expression upon his face as he did. This would be something he would struggle with for some time it appeared.

"Killing leads to the Dark Side, yet...Master Kirlocca ordered you to go upon a mission that would surely result in deaths? Your duty to the Jedi...I understand that, but if you were forced to face a young girl...that very well could have been on Kamino, you wouldn't be able to kill her in the name of duty..at least I would hope now.

"The Sith have grown much more bold in these past years. I have never had a mind for war, so it is well beyond me as far as what the best course of action would be, but I do know that if we face them head to head...Many more people will die then if something covert happens. We can only hope it turns out to be the right thing..."

Seraphim paused for a bit. He was torn. The Jedi, the order as a whole did what they thought was right, but it would appear that when the decided to do something the thought was right but turned out wrong, it was truly devastating. The part that truly ripped him up inside was the fact he could do nothing about that. He wanted to be there for the people, helping them and saving them. He had heard many rumors about the order and many truths, but he had already decided what he wanted to do before he had even come to join them.

"Darex, I'd like to train to be a healer."

Seraphim.jpg

Darex nodded. "That's what I'm saying. That while I'm rationalizing the Order's actions for you, I would not participate again. If there is another call to action, I will not go. I have made my choice now...and I only wish that I could have made it sooner."

He paused. "I have learned, though, that you can never turn back time. Wishing you had or had not done something is worthless. It's just a distraction, and while regret is well and good, there are times when you can push it too far. If you become obsessed with guilt and regret, it will destroy you...as it almost did with me."

He fell silent, his mind flitting through the past, then smiled when Seraphim declared his desire to become a healer. "That is one of the most noble positions in our Order, and a well-chosen goal. I can teach you the basics, then we can go to Master Skye for further teaching. She is the most powerful healer in the Order, and my own old master."

He took another sip of water. "So, tell me, Seraphim, have you had any training so far? Did you get the chance to participate in some of the hopeful classes?"

FDY9u6P.png

Seraphim gazed out into the open water before him, the dazzling surface reflecting the city and sun above. This was one of the many simply stunning planets in the Galaxy, one of the others being his home planet of Naboo. He hadn't thought of the place since he had left, he wasn't ready to just yet either. Thoughts of home would bring up the feeling of loneliness and home sickness that he didn't want to deal with, he would focus on the here and now for the time being.

"No, I've had none at all..I was on my way to my first listen when I happened across the scene with Fynn and the others."

He paused for a second, a question he had bottled up within coming to the surface. He had always wondered it, hoping he would at last one day meet a Jedi that could answer it for him. He figured now would be as good a time as any, so without another thought he looked up..His silver hair twisting around quickly as he did.

"Is it true, does the force flow through every living being?"

Seraphim.jpg

Darex grinned. This was his favorite part about teaching...introducing the apprentices and hopefuls to the Force for the first time.

"Yes, it does," he replied. "Life creates the Force, and serves as a conduit for it. Life could not exist without the Force, and I believe the Force could not exist without life. Every being, animal, plant, spore, or bacteria in the whole galaxy is full of the Force. However, while everyone has the Force in them, not all have the ability to learn to wield, control, and serve it."

He smiled again. "You are Force-sensitive, meaning you have that ability. Which is why you are here. Reaching out to the Force involves a quieting of your mind. You must be calm, and at peace. Then you will feel it. For me, it first felt like a tiny tickle in the back of my mind. Invigorating and new, and yet, somehow, I knew it had been there all along."

He paused. "Try it. Calm your mind, and feel it's presence flowing inside you."

FDY9u6P.png

The young apprentice raised an eyebrow at Darex's description of the force. He had never realized it was such a vast, all encompassing thing. It truly was a powerful entity, now he understood the phrase "It was the will of the force." Surely something so large, so powerful had a will..Had a sentient mind even. Could it be that the force was simply an all powerful God that watched over everything in existence? Smiling slightly at his own rambling thoughts he faced Darex, preparing to make an attempt at touching the force.

"Well, then here goes..."

His voice was calm and even as he closed his eyes. It was now that he wished he had meditated with his mother, rather then think it too foolish to bother with. It would be the perfect aid to helping him touch the force it would seem, as from what he could gather one of the principals of meditation involved clearing your mind and calming yourself. He let out a slight chuckle, knowing that his thoughts of the things his mother used to do wouldn't help him calm himself.

He took in a deep breath, then slowly exhaled letting all of his thoughts drift away as he did. At first it was simple...blank. He was perfectly calm, yet he still had that slight bit of doubt that he would be able to tap into the infinite source of energy that was the Force. Try as he might he couldn't be rid of the doubt, slowly it brought about fear... A fear that he would not be able touch the force and that Darex would send him back to Naboo. Just that was enough to send his mind back into action, wondering how everything was going on Naboo, curious how his friends and family were doing.

"No."

He would have to release his ties to them, for now at least. They would not assist in his training at all and he wanted to pour himself into the training so that he could glean every scrap of knowledge from it possible. Taking another deep breath, before letting it out he tried again. He focused himself, finding his calm little center of the Galaxy. He could feel something in the pit of his stomach growing slowly, washing over his entire being. A smile began to spread over his face, but as the feeling grew...something horrible swept in to steal it away. At first it was just an uneasy feeling, accompanied by sorrow...Then he heard them, the screams in his mind.

His eyes shot open, to reveal the cockpit of the fighter he used at Kamino. His ears ached from the sheer amount of sound pressing its way into his skull, the screams of innocents..Blaster fire and explosions stealing their lives from them. He could see his hand on the joystick of the snub fighter, it was shaking and his knuckles were white from due to how hard he was gripping it. His mind erupted into action, pulling him out of the vision. A whimper came out of his mouth as he fell forward out of his chair, his hands tangled in his silvery white hair clutching his head from the pain and horror he felt...From the lives lost that he had just experienced all over again, in a new and perverse way.

"Ma...master.."

Seraphim.jpg

Darex could feel the darkness that had echoed in Seraphim's mind, and he closed his eyes. He pushed out with the Force, filling the room with the light side's calm and peace.

"Feeling the Force...also involves feeling when someone is cut off from life. The pain that you feel...they are echoes of Kamino, of the death that happened there. You will never be rid of that, as long as the Force is with you. But you can..." he paused, choosing the right words, "lessen it's effect on you. You can't let yourself be controlled by it. That leads to the Dark Side."

Seraphim was going to have to use the Force if this was to be his life, and Darex knew firsthand how painful it was to feel death through the Force the first time. It had taken him aback. Now, he hesitated to say that he was used to it, but in a way, he was. It saddened him.

"Life is precious, and the Force reacts to the loss of it strongly. Every death echoes through it, and laeves a mark. But then," he paused, "so does every birth, every act of kindness or charity."

FDY9u6P.png

A Delta-7 Aethersprite burst out of hyperspace and landed in the Eternal Vigiliance's primary hangar, flanked by a pair of blocky, unaerodynamic transports. A familiar face and familiar presence departed the tiny snubfighter, that of Misal Draygo, Master Armiena Draygo's mysterious Miraluka mother.

She was stunned at how closely she had avoided certain death. Almost before she had launched her ship into the flickering tunnel of hyperspace, she sensed the rushing armada of Imperial forces, hundreds of thousands of presences determined to reduce Helix Station to scrap. Misal was still alive, still breathing, still holding onto the hope that her daughter might be able to find a path through the darkening night that threatened to grasp the galaxy.

And she was still coming down from an adrenaline high. She had a very unique way of coping with that kind of stress.

One would have never thought that such a dignified figure could curse so fluently.

drayyy.png

Seraphim felt the force wash over him, soothing his mind and body as if it was a gentle breeze caressing his soft skin. How Jedi were able to keep concentration and continue their assault when their guilt and emotions should have been over-whelming them, or at least causing them to think twice about their actions was beyond the young padawan. If they had truly grown numb to the negative sensations then something was wrong, very very wrong. He looked up to Darex, regaining his composure slowly but surely. All the while listening to his words.

"Life was always something I cherished, others as well as my own...but to experience the ending of it in this way, only pulls up a deeper understanding of life itself. I am very glad to hear that such acts are felt through the force, so that at least it does not always resonate with the darker emotions and things like Death....Do all Jedi allow the force to lessen Deaths impact upon them through the force?"

He adjusted himself in the chair he was now setting in, letting the Knight's presence embrace him and hold back the last faint traces of the tidal wave that had crashed over him and threatened to over take his very soul with sorrow and remorse for every last life lost upon Kamino. He was now more determined then ever to follow the Jedi path as a healer...If he could save even one innocent life, all of his hard work would be worth it.

Seraphim.jpg

Darex raised his brow. "Some more than others, but yes, we all do. There are so many dying in this galaxy every second, that if we didn't, it would overwhelm us to the point of breakdown. Not all of them are by violence...old age, disease, there are a number of factors."

Just then, his comlink began to beep ferociously, a coded signal that Darex knew was a Jedi-wide recall. He closed his eyes, then opened them to check where the recall was for. Haruun Kal. He inwardly groaned, but outwardly, he only sighed and swung his legs over the side of the bed.

"I suppose," he said, moving carefully, "that even Jedi confined to sick beds aren't exempt from anything...that was a recall signal from Grand Master Poleb...all Jedi are to report to Haruun Kal."

Slowly, he stood, and thankfully, didn't feel any pain, just some stiffness. "I guess your training will continue there. If you don't mind leaving your starfighter here, we'll take a shuttle and can work a bit on the way."

FDY9u6P.png

Seraphim nodded his head, listening to his Master. He understood the logic behind what was said, but it would be something he would have to struggle with for a while before accepting. When Darex's comm went off he simply sat quietly waiting for the other to speak. It was soon made obvious they would have to leave the stunning scenery of this planet behind for another place. A place he had never heard of, but none the less would report too along with Darex.

"That is fine, I borrowed the fighter from Helix as it is."

He hadn't really brought anything with him and was prepared to leave as soon as Darex lead him out to the hanger and the shuttle that lay in wait.

Seraphim.jpg

Darex nodded. "Alright then, let's go."

He took a few steps and found that he felt pretty good. He waved off the swarm of med droids that were berating him to return to bed, then left and headed to the hanger. He had already put on his robes, and quickly warmed up the engines. The fighter he had 'borrowed' from Kamino remained there, and Darex wondered briefly if it would come in handy for some Jedi later on. He was missing his lightsaber, having had it taken by Zad during the fight, and while he missed it's reassuring presence at his belt, the thing he missed the most, strangely enough, was his little green R6 droid. The little droid had been his friend and companion since his training under Skye, and he had grown fond of the astromech's quirky presence.

He shook himself. Seraphim had boarded, so he closed the hatch, and lifted the ship off the hanger floor. A few minutes later, they were leaving the EV and Manaan's atmosphere and blasting into hyperspace towards Haruun Kal.

FDY9u6P.png

• 3 weeks later...

OCC: PLEASE VOID THIS, MY COMPUTER MESSED UP AND DOUBLE POSTED, WHEN I WAS EDITING IT, SORRY FOR THE INCOVENIANCE.

As Scorpo came out of hyperspace, he could see the planet Manaan. As his battlisk war ship The Jade Scorpion dived into the planet, his ship was suddenly asked for a Jedi landing code, luckly he had which happened to belong to a Jedi named Revan who had given to a Mandalorian named Candorous over 40,000 years ago for a way to see him when he retired to the Jedi Counsil on Manaan. The Jade Scorpion had many names and was rebuilt many times over its life span, or atleast the hardrive had its history written into it, but either way he was lucky it had Revan's codes.

As Scorpio transmitted the codes, a Base ship began to rise out of the water, Scorpio was amazed at the giagantic Jedi base came to the surface, and a Hangar area opened up showing a landing space open where he could land The Jade Scorpion. As he landed he saw marks of a previous battle but no bodies. After landing and stepping out the ship, he looked around and started toward the door, he saw only driods loading the ship for refueling.

"Strange is this"Scorpio said to his HK-50 assassian droid as he walked down the halls," I see no Jedi around, and most of the droids seem to be shut off. "This seems strange indeed, and i am sorry, master, for there are no MeatBags to exterminate" , said HK-50."HK, what have i always said about the Jedi? The Jedi are our friends and we do not kill them" Scorpio said to the assassian droid. Sorry Master, i only meant the Sith and Imperial Forces since it looks like they have been here" said HK-50. "Oh sorry HK, but we only seen battle marks in the hangar, nowheres after.

As they turned a corner , they ran into a servant droid. What has happened here, Scorpio asked the droid, where are all the Jedi?

The Droid replyed that the battle marks were of a old Jedi Apprentiance testing his old Jedi Master to see if he was still strong enough to help him and proved true, they have gone to help the Helix Station. " Oh god, right back to the beginning, of where my quest for a Jedi Master began" moaned Scorpio, The Helix Station has been destroyed. The Droid replyed that it was unfortunate that his quest here was for nothing, that there were no Jedi here, that they had been gone quite awhile. Well thank you anywayz for clearing that up for me, droid, Said Scorpio, i will be going now. Scorpio bowed and walked away back to the hangar.

"Well lets get a move on HK, guess we'll head to The Last Call and start over there", Said Scorpio. And with that they loaded up, gave codes and blasted off into the space. After setting up cooridance for The Last Call, they jumped into hyperspace and we off to start over on their quest for Scorpio a Jedi Master.

Edited by Guest