Mos Eisley - Tatooine

Tarrian Skywalker

Jurha opened her eyes and then wished she hadn't. The bar was in ruins and she was burried under a pile of debris. She sat up and felt a burning pain across her chest causing her eyes to tear up. She looked down and saw where Scando had shot her. Her shirt was scorned and mostly burned away, the skin underneath was horribly blistered, and the slash marks from last month had reopened and were weeping faint amounts of blood. Her whole body felt like it had sever sunburn causing it to itch and ache everytime she moved.

"I wanna bacta tank now..." she groaned to her self.

She stared around the remains of the bar and had no real clue as to what was going on. Blaster fire of varying degrees of intensity was going off in the air around her.

"Airleas!" Jurha shouted in a vain hope. She was probably on Scando's ship. Jurha shut her eyes and felt around her for presences in the Force. She found two of significance to her. Andon and another...

Jurha crawled towards the weak, but noticable presense in the bar. Behind the counter, surounded by shattered beverage bottles she found the unconvious Jedi Knight.

Hmmm, this must be Airleas. She fit the discription... And the beatings.

Jurha rolled her over and craddled her face, "You poor thing." She was bloody, bruised, and probably broken. Jurha lifted her up into her arms as best she could considering in size she was a smaller than Airleas. Using the Force to help her carry the wounded knight Jurha carried her back to where the girl had been knocked by the various blasts.

"Andon!!" Jurha shouted, "Help me get out of here!"

((Forgive me for skipping over various hazards of my enviornment, electrified floor, poison, 'n' such if they exist.))

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

With one hand, Rane Scando keeps control of the shuttle, forcing the craft to circle the cantina below. Scando aims his left arm at the female Jedi Knight moving about below, who happened to be quite visible because of the cantina's blasted top, and shoots a single toxic dart at her from his wrist-mounted dart launcher. Now, this was not one of the darts the Mandalorian bounty hunter had used earlier on Airleas Lianahan; this dart was filled with a lethal mixture of intoxicants.

Three seconds go by before the dart hits Jurha Kahn.

Another three seconds go by before the woman dies.

STOP THE OOC CHAT!!!

As for the points made my SEED SHock Trooper they are right. If the building is sealed it isn't quite so easy to escape. Also lightining cannot be "absorbed" to my knowledge.

You cannot blow the top of a cantina off with a small shuttles firepower.

Subsequently, this one-woman army manages to 1) jump into her ship after surviving multiple laser blasts, an electrical current, and toxic gas; 2) Reallocate power to her shields and engines; 3) perform evasive manoeuvres and 4) use the Force to push troops away from the E-web

Obsidian Knight, I would edit out the nulled portions of that post, but the whole thing is so Master Prophet like I am going to null the whole thing. Sorry. You are still inside the cantina as is anyone included in Obsidians post... Please refrain from being almost god-like. I am tired of seeing this, I saw it a few weeks ago with some older users as well. I will not allow it anymore. RP at your ability and remember that you are not the only one Rping...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

OOC: Sorry for the ooc, but I talked with BC so here is the story: Friday/Saturday I'm going to be gone, since I don't feel like having my character killed of though for planned storyline purposes, he is allowing me to bug out.

IC: As gas began to fill into the cantina, a large roar is heard above. From the sky, several charges shoot out exploding on the ground. Although none of the SEED troops were taken out, the explosions provided the perfect diversion.

Lowering to the ground, Tares' massive ship the Revelation came to a rest right on the side of the comparably fragile cantina. Inside, Tares was in the process of holding his breath as the loading dock came down. Pulling whoever he could with him, he dashed onto the elevator and entered the ship. As well, the hovering recording device Tares had left came back as well.

The powerful engines sparked to life, and the Revelation was off....

OOC: "Anyone pulled" is up to Geki, Rane, and the Mods. If you want to get off, they need to be okay with it. Sorry again everyone.

tares.jpg

OOC: I'm sorry for my OOC chatting as well. Since my actions would have been void due to the nulling of that dude's post, now's my chance to take my kills back.

Rane Scando sighs; the Mandalorian bounty hunter had just received a message from a SEED agent stationed in Mos Eisley ”“ apparently the cornered Jedi Knights were pulling something. With another sigh, Scando stands and makes his way back to the battered shuttle he had stolen to get to Mos Espa (Scando hadn't been ready to go straight back to his own ship, having counted on being followed). Inside the shuttle, Scando powers up the engines and rockets up into the sky. After climbing up into the outer atmosphere, it took relatively little time to cross the planet and get back to Mos Eisley.

As the shuttle rockets over Mos Eisley, Scando receives yet another message from a SEED agent ”“ this one telling of a Jedi Knight that had just escaped. Not believing the ridiculous claim, Scando readies himself to re-enter the cantina and finish the job ”“ at this point, the Mandalorian bounty hunter spies the ship hovering over the ruined cantina. With a sigh, Scando fires up the shuttle's weapons, and is happy to see that the shuttle was indeed armed with precision laser beams. About to squeeze the triggers, Scando hesitates, deciding to let the ship go ”“ the Mandalorian bounty hunter would instead fire down through the gaping hole in the cantina's roof. Not wasting anymore time, Scando squeezes firing studs in his hands ”“ twin laser beams lance forth and hit Armiena's head, killing the being instantly.

One.

With one hand, Rane Scando keeps control of the shuttle, forcing the craft to circle the cantina below. Scando aims his left arm at the female Jedi Knight moving about below, who happened to be quite visible because of the cantina's blasted top, and shoots a single toxic dart at her from his wrist-mounted dart launcher. Now, this was not one of the darts the Mandalorian bounty hunter had used earlier on Airleas Lianahan; this dart was filled with a lethal mixture of intoxicants.

Three seconds go by before the dart hits Jurha Kahn.

Another three seconds go by before the woman dies.

Two.

As Jurha dropped her, Airleas hit the ground hard and rolled. Coming to a bit, she opened her eyes....looking around, she saw the young jedi on the ground beside her... she realized that this was all her fault and that these people were all in trouble cause of her.

Getting to her hands and knees, she started to move away from the cantina. Crawling through the rubble, she made it to outside on the walkway. Realizing that she had no way of getting off this damn planet, she knew she would need to heal herself first. She was not going to make it very far...The pain was intense, but she needed someplace that was quiet and secluded. Some where off the street.

Other then a sand dune, she was not sure where she could get that and she had not currency with her. Trying to stand, she got to her feet slowly and started down the street with her vision coming in an out...to pedestrians walking by, she only looked intoxicated, but she was not going to be on her feet for much longer. She made it to the edge of the street and could go no further and collapased. She lay there, unable to get up. She hoped that people would just think she passed out drunk. She knew she looked horrid from the beating she took through the streets of Coruscant, and was probably quite unrecognizable to most. Finally she passed out from the pain.

Airleas.jpg

The world was nothing more then a painful existence from Andon Colos's perspective as he laid on the floor, chaotic phantoms haunting the very air around him. With a groan he tried to move, a searing pain rocketing up through his left arm and ringing clearly in his consciousness, his hazel gaze looking towards the area of concern and noting three pieces of shrapnel up and down his arm.

With each intake of breath his lungs burned inside of his chest, the smoke and ash of the explosions clouding the air and making it thick, the sand being carried in by wind through the gaping hole in the roof not helping the situation any. He could hear someone calling his name and groggily he tried to move, his muscles in aching torment as he suddenly remembered the vicious jolt of electricity he took.

I recognize that voice, it's the girl I met at the Spaceport...I promise I'm coming to help...as soon as I figure out how to stand up.

Closing his eyes he concentrated, his mind slowly finding its center of balance as all his frustrations and doubts washed away from his aura, leaving only a feeling of growing calmness. Hale Akturus taught him long ago that only when a Jedi Knight is at peace is the Force his true ally and whether or not he agreed with some of the Order's stances it was a lesson that would stay with him always.

Reaching out with his mind he attempted to locate his apprentice, the two were separated after the initial place and everything went a little hazy after that. His awareness expanded outward far beyond his physical sight, first locating the form of his apprentice who was laying on the entact portion of the roof, severely injured but still alive. Next his attention shifted to that of the girl and he located her only a few feet away from him, her form carrying that of none other then the target of this whole mission.

All this bloodshed and Airleas was right here the entire time, all of this could have been avoided if I had only looked a little harder. If I-

In that moment his train of thought was interrupted as he felt a sudden assault of hostility, first with twin laser beams striking another Jedi Knight, and next a single dart piercing the air and striking Jurha in the neck, her fragile form dropping to the ground. It was only a few moments, but that was all it took for two people to die. It was out of his control, but the Heretic took the blame as if it were his own, being one of the more senior Knights in the Order it was his duty to watch out for the younger Jedi and on this day he had failed them.

In his own thoughts he picked up on the motion of the Jedi Master they had all come here for in the first place. Carefully he rolled onto his side, his person hidden underneath the cover of the remaining portion of the roof, his teeth tightly clenched as he removed the three pieces of shrapnel and sub-consciously began the healing process on his body. The engines of Scado's ship could still be heard overhead, the roar lessoning in intensity as he moved the shuttle in a wide pass to circle around from another angle; Colos took his opportunity to move. With a bit of effort he carefully made his way from refuge to refuge, hiding amongst the debri and remaining tables, moving slowly as to not insight any interest from the hunter that hovered in the skies.

Using his surroundings to his advantage he managed to make his way to the blown out portion of the wall without being seen, but making a run from the cantina to the shadows of the alley way could be tricky. Again the droning of the bounty hunter's engines above could be heard, its intensity increasing as he passed by lowly, the whaning lessoning as he neared the exit of his turn and in that moment Andon Colos darted from the cantina and into the alley, taking cover next to some deposited speeder parts and frames.

He closed his eyes once more, focusing on the presence of the Jedi Master and he again picked up the trail of her aura. He moved through the buildings and crowds, keeping to the shadows as the panic caused by the "bar fight" caused quite a commotion in the surrounding establishments, the masses of people giving him further cover. Tracking her down didn't take long, in her battered state she hadn't gotten very far as he found her passed out form lying to the side of the street.

Her face resembled very little of the one he met so long ago, but her shining presence in the Force was something that could never be changed. Placing his arms underneath of her back and legs he lifted her into his arms and carried her, a tad on the slow side mind you. As he walked his strength gradually returned to him, both through the aid of the Force and his body's own natural resilience.

They'd need a ship to get out of here and sadly the "Jedi" was fresh out of credits, he'd have to attain one through other means. They were no where near being in the clear, the bounty hunter wouldn't give up his prey without a fight, that much was sure, and if Scando wanted her, he'd have to come get her...

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Airleas felt herself lifted and moaned a bit...she struggled to open her eyes, and saw a familiar face...She knew him...he was Hale's apprentice..."Andon..." her voice was barely a whisper... "save yourself, take your apprentice with you...the girl...had a ship."

She didn't think she would make it, and she knew the journey would kill her as well...Her pain was intense as Andon tried to get her away. "It's my fault...take the girls ship and go to Tempay. She will ... need it again."

She knew the ship would have to be small, and she knew that Ando and his apprentice could make it without her... Dieing did not scare her...she had done it before, it was having others die for her that horrified her.

"Andon, please...save yourself."

Airleas.jpg

"Save yourself."

A moment after the words leave the battered Jedi Master's mouth, Rane Scando appears from out of nowhere, jetpack blazing, and kicks Andon Colos in the back. Colos falls forward, landing on top of Airleas Lianahan, who the Jedi Knight had been carrying in his arms. With another swift kick, the Mandalorian bounty hunter sends Colos rolling. Faster than a Wookiee on fire, Scando draws his blaster pistol and squeezes off a shot at Lianahan ”“ the blast, meant to hit the battered Jedi Master square in the head, grazes but the side, burning off Lianahan's right ear.

Scando curses, then turns his weapon towards Colos.

"Where did you think you were going, Jedi?"

Airleas screams out in pain as she is YET AGAIN shot..."Oh this is just getting better and better..." She cringed out throught gritted teeth. Through blurred vision, she looked over at Ando..."Go, get out of here... leave me."

Jedi could be so stubborn sometimes... she didn't know how to make him leave. Closing her eyes, she tried to reach out through the force. Hear me... leave me... my injuries are to severe. You can get out your apprentice."

Airleas.jpg

It hurts to live.

I have so often thought of how peaceful death must feel. Death... a void, an emptiness of worries and weight, a long serene sleep without any nightmare or hard pillow, while on the other hand life, like a blanket that always leaves your feet to the mercy of the breeze. You try to stretch it, it will never be enough, you always want more of it, but it always ends up slipping from your fingers.

Three bullets, three tons over me.

I could not move, three nail were keeping me to the ground, one in my thigh, one in the arm of the same side and the last thigh again, as if the pain was not already enough. My position had seemed secure from my point of view but through the walls I had taken my rest against, came the bullets leaves holes into the cement like structure as it fissured to try and slow it down only granting me the chance of keeping the bullets inside of my body instead of having them go right through like a hot knife through butter. What a luck...

I had no weapon, a harmless, wingless bird on a rooftop. What were these bullets for? I fell asleep thinking about this question, passing out as the twin suns pierced me with their thousand knifes.

((Guys, I just want to loot my body (ew...) and get the kriff outta here--that's all. Please leave me alone.))

A red and white A-Wing appeared at the outskirts of Tatooine's orbit, and it landed in a seedy corner of Mos Eisley.

The woman that programmed a course into her A-Wing's autopilot was, in fact, Armiena Draygo, but that hardly mattered to anyone couldn't get close enough to take a DNA sample from her, which would take quite some time to analyze. By then, she would be gone, already in the relative safety of hyperspace.

She was completely unrecognizable--she had used a disguising kit to alter her appearance to the point that she was another woman. Specifically, a woman that appeared to be a down-on-her-luck mercenary, horrific battle injuries, scuffed-up armor, and everything else that went with the outfit. Even her stride was different; she was being very careful to watch her body language. She also wore contacts that altered her retinal patterns and eye color to prevent identification by a retinal scanner.

As she headed into Mos Eisley's alleys, she casually twirled the heavy blaster she wore on her hip. The A-Wing's autopilot took control of the ship, and flew into orbit with a speed that few snubfighters could match. It disappeared into hyperspace a few minutes later, leaving the woman behind.

She let her Force-senses expand, giving her a clear view of everyone in the vicinity. People were all over the area--the dark, though mercifully weak-minded presences of spies, possibly SEED agents; a decidedly more alert Mandalorian bounty hunter, whom Armiena decided to keep a proverbial eye on, not wanting to have a confrontation with the scum; a number of Jedi, survivors of the Cantina incident.

Speeding her movements with the Force, she homed in on the Force-signature of her lightsaber crystals like a nightbug to a glowlamp. Eventually, Armiena found... her mutilated body in a darkened alley, a safe distance from SEED's deathtrap of a cantina. She frowned; someone must have moved it there.

She resisted the urge to wretch as she began taking equipment off her corpse. Her blaster pistol was still intact, though the grip was burned by lightning; that damage was repairable. Her spare power cells and grenades were also intact. Her vibrosword--she thumbed it on and off again--was in working condition. Her comlink was ruined, completely shorted out by the lightning trap. Not exactly a loss; she could easily replace it.

And her lightsaber. Without even looking at it, she knew that it was functional; the weapons were notoriously durable.

When Armiena took off her corpse's armor vest (which was damaged by the lightning, but only superficially) and reclaimed her obsidian necklace, she found a datapad containing a textdoc in the breast pocket. Even straining her eyes, she couldn't make out the text in the dim lighting. She further searched her body, and found a set of data discs. She glanced at them suspiciously, not knowing what to do with them. No doubt they had something to do with the datapad, so she decided to take them with her.

She left the alley, speeding her movements with the Force.

In a Coruscant Minute, she reached the docking bay where her abandoned E-Wing was kept. It took some time before she managed to convince her droid that yes, she was, in fact, Armiena Draygo (perhaps she had done too well in disguising herself), and took off. She entered hyperspace a few minutes later, taking all precautions she knew of to ensure that she wouldn't be followed.

drayyy.png

Before he could even react a swift kick came across Andon Colos's back, momentum added by the thrust of a jet pack, and the Jedi fell forward, landing on Airleas. As he hit the ground he placed his hands on either side of her as to not injure her with the weight of his body, the Heretic rolling to his right as he sensed another attack; the kick glancing off his ribs as the Jedi's motion acted in unison with the angle of contact.

He's fast...extremely fast considering I don't sense the slightest notion of Force sensitivity within him. This will definately be a challenge...

He tumbled twice before coming to a halt, instinctively turning into a crouch stance, left forearm braced on his left knee as it extended forward, right leg slightly behind him as he placed his free hand on the ground for balance. With a cocky smile he responsed to the mercenary's idle pondering...

"Who me? I don't know, I figure I'd go for a nice stroll down the streets of Mos Eisley, see the sights, take in a pod race...oh, and rescue Airleas. Why, you didn't make prior plans, did you? Sorry, it appears I'm the eternal wrench in the machinery..."

His eyes watched as the blaster carbine was leveled at Colos, the sight bringing the trajectory of the bolt right between the eyes of the "Jedi". Closing his eyes momentarily, the rogue opened his mind up to the endless bounty of the Force and once again resting his hazel gaze on the mercenary his spectrum of reality shifted, the world moving at a snail's pace around him, his aching ribs providing a challenge to ignore the pain and hold his concentration.

Scando stood as if a curse was placed upon him that turned him to stone, Colos rose to his feet and even in the slowed world he moved as if he were nothing more then a dark blur of cloak and man. He quickly stepped past Rane, the Jedi Knight standing a few feet behind him as the world continued to crawl. The mercenary caught him off guard but it would not happen again.

Letting go off his mental hold of the surrounding area, the world returned to real time and from Rane's perspective it looked as if the Jedi had just vanished. His years of training taught him to spin around in a low defensive stance to check the perimeter, Scando was indeed good at what he did, but the Heretic was expecting the move. Stepping foward Colos moved faster then humanly possible again, catching the hunter's blaster arm before he could point it at the Jedi and held it wide away from his person.

Drawing his right leg back he quickly extended it forward, delivering a crushing boot directly into Scando's face, the strength of his armor working against him as Colos's foot and his own unwavering helmet firmly connected with Scado's face. The blow rattled his skull and threw the mercenary for a loop as he slumped onto his back, the kick sacrificing speed and distance to boost the force with which it struck. Not giving him a moment's breath, the Knight concentrated as he formed an invisible wall from nothingness and threw it forward, colliding with the mercenary and pushing him across the dusty ground, giving Andon Colos the breathing room he wanted.

Drawing his silver and black saber hilt into his hand, he slid his thumb across the activation plate and watched as the emerald blade hissed and crackled as it materialized to its full extent. Holding the blade in front of him in a defensive position, he waited for the mercenary to retaliate as he groggily rose to his feet, knowing the backlash would come swift and hard.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

A Rodian onlooker drops her flask as Scando's helmeted head connects with the ground.

Rane Scando staggers to his feet, eyes on the Jedi Knight standing but a few feet away. A moment after rising, the Mandalorian bounty hunter stumbles slightly, accidentally twisting his person around ”“ or so Scando would have it seem. Still faster than that Wookiee on fire, Scando slings around his Golan Arms FC-1- a weapon capable of firing shards of metal in a shotgun-like spread. With the FC-1in one hand, and his standard blaster in the other, Scando fires at Andon Colos. As the shards discharged from the FC-1 lance towards the Jedi Knight, Airleas Lianahan is greeted by a round of blaster fire.

That Rodian onlooker's flask lands ”“ the speed of the Mandalorian bounty hunter's actions were indeed godly. As the Rodian onlooker begins to bend over to retrieve her fallen property, Scando was already climbing through the heavens, propelled by his jetpack (which was now smoking, due to that nasty fall).

Andon Colos takes a shard to his right hand, two to his upper right arm, and one, just one, grazes the right side of his face ”“ an injury that would leave a nasty scar if untreated.

That blaster bolt aimed at Airleas Lianahan hits the fallen woman in the chest, and burns through one of her lungs ”“ an injury that would render her dead if she was not soon tended to.

Scando coughs, mid-air. The taste of blood attacks his senses.

Edited by Guest

(( you know...you two are going to have nothing to fight over soon as Airleas is going to die from exposure and the continued shots she keeps taking... ))

IC: Airleas felt the peirce of the shapnal..and could almost hear the air escape from her punctured lung. Opening her eyes, she could see Andon there, and she used every last bit of strength she had and called on the force...Guiding the force from her to andon, she pushed him back some 100 yards...with only one direction...RUN...

Airleas.jpg

Still rocketing through the air, Rane Scando aims his blaster pistol at the fallen form of Airleas Lianahan. As the gravely wounded woman summons the Force to throw Andon Colos through the air, for a reason that the Mandalorian bounty hunter was not privy to, Scando opens fire. The first new round of blaster fire assaults the woman's legs ”“ the second, her head. As the remains of Airleas Lianahan splatter in every direction, Scando's jetpack begins to sputter. Teeth clenched behind his helmet, Scando lands, rather roughly, on a rooftop ”“ the fallen form of Daz-Ex Ether lies nearby.

Scando brushes a bit of Airleas Lianahan's brain matter off his shoulder, before sliding a fresh charge into his primary weapon.

Sailing the sea of reverie, the winds carried my vessel where telephones were tin cans on a string and where I fell asleep, with you still...talking to me.

You said you weren't affraid to die, and you'd always be with me.

Well, I don't think that I ever loved you more than when you turned away, when you passed the door and didn't turn around.

I could did not have enough candles on my cake to talk, yet I wanted to scream.

My clothes were soaking wet from my mother's tears.

How many times have I wished to say such things I can only pretend...

Father, father will you show me how to die the right way someday.... I don't want a second and third chance.

My eye lids flickered under the arid sun, and I switched between reality and reverie. The pain from my leg began to flood through my whole body again. At counter-current, like a dam being crushed by the torrent, determination began to flow through my veins to fight the ever-growing urge to let go.

My jaw was firmly tightened, giving a hard time to my teeth that wanted to fall to bits and I raised on one leg looking through my hair drenched in sweat that were covering part of my vision and hiding part of the dirt on my face. I had risen from paralysis, I was a statuette craved by a boyhood bravery. I staggered in the direction of the rocketman, confronting death, and all the peace within. Covered in blood and dust, I stood without threats.

”œI'm not going to watch myself die.”

OOC: Life has taken my creativity and I must bow out of this fight. It's been fun, Adam, perhaps we can finish this another time...

Again pain was the only realm that he called home, his lightsaber moving like a blur in front of him as Andon Colos furiously fought to deflect the metal shards heading his way. It was a mistake, the fragments were an unnessecary challenge to defend against, with multiple shards striking him on his right arm and a single piece making a clean slice across his right cheek, just below his eye. Blood trickled down his face and he caught his own reflection in the window of a shop as he moved for cover.

Vermillion tears and hallowed heart...

As he prepared himself to strike the airborne threat once more the air around him was alive with energy as the Jedi Master he was here to rescue pushed him back across the dusty ground. Inside his mind, but one command echoed in the Knight's thoughts...run.

Did she just attack me?

The Jedi's thoughts were rampant, even logic giving away to a controlled rampage that boiled beneath the surface. He came all this way just to be attacked by the one person he was sent to save; the entire situation was quickly becoming like a bad memory. The youth was stubborn as he began making his way back towards the fight, tossing his lightsaber to his left hand and making that his primary attack arm for the moment.

He could feel the rage of Scando and the anguish the Jedi felt as Airleas passed into the next life- the Knight would use both of those emotions to his advantage. He could feel the bounty hunter, farther then he was before, Scando's hostility spiking as he approached Daz-Ex Ether...just another kill to him. Giving into the Force once more, the Heretic moved as if he were a blur to their location, his image drawn out and distorted as he moved through the streets; the refraction of light struggling to keep up with him.

Once more he was at the cantina from which he had to claw his way out of, moving stealthily through the shadows he entered the wreckage once more, the presence of Jurha Kahn flashing in the air. He looked around, but not another living soul was in there- his foot stepping on something solid as he looked down and saw a lightsaber hilt under his boot. As he picked it up his eyes trailed the ground and found their way towards her body...a look of peace on her face.

Holding the enlonged hilt in his hand, Colos turned his head towards the gaping hole in the ceiling, gaze instantly finding the hunter. Drawing his arm back he hurled his own ignited saber at Scando, it's motion a blur as it tumbled end over end in the air and slid across his back; Rane's trademark jetpack rendered useless as it fell to the ground. In the same blink of an eye Colos erupted from the lower level onto the roof, igniting the newly found saber with a *snap-hiss* as he swung it in a sharp downward motion as he neared the mercenary.

His opponent was fast, but the Jedi was far faster as Scando only had time to roll out of the way...Andon's face somber and even. Before his foe had a chance to regain his feet, the Knight was upon him as he thrusted his blade downward, Scando rolling out of the way with only millimeters to spare. Reaching out with his free hand, Colos summoned his lightsaber back to him, the emerald blade in his right hand and the yellow-green blade in the opposite, the Knight subtley favoring his left side.

Blood was slowly seaping his clothing with their tainted crimson curse, this fight needed to end now. The hunter was reeling, but he was not beaten, the fight would have to be finished another time. Focusing his thoughts, the Jedi Knight once again formed a wall from the nothingness of empty air, the solid structure lurching out and striking Scando with much more force then last time; the momentum launching him through the air and sending him crashing through a wall across the alleyway.

Disengaging the sabers he attached them to his belt and grabbed his apprentice, throwing his wounded companion over his shoulder and leaping off the roof. In a half run/half hobble the pair made their way to Andon's nearby ship and climbed inside the cockpit, his lamented soul cursing him for the many failures that occured on this day. So much death, so much fighting and it was all for nothing...he had but one objective and he failed. With a roar the fighter took off, the E-Wing breaking into space as the Jedi engaged his hyperdrive, plugging in coordinates that would take him far from this planet and the unconscious Rane Scando that would no doubt track him down and make amends for this day.

With an increasing hum the Renegade Night winked into hyperspace. Destination: Tempay.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

OOC: The next actions are to be inserted before Andon's intervention.

IC:

Face to face with the masked fighter, I could feel the tensions of both life and death pulling me toward their intensions, but through my heart the pressure of my arteries pushed me to break free of all the strings keeping me in leash. Nothing would keep me under control, not even the limits of my body. Suddenly, I was rash and reckless, roaring like a tiger without anything to lose.

I raised my arm with rage. Squeezed my jaw. Closed my eyes, and my elbow swinged toward its target, going through the visor of the bounty hunter, and breaking it like a thin glass leaving nothing but fragments in his vision. Bloodied by the shock my elbow came back with a renewed symetry for now my two arms were decorated with the courageous crimson of the field.

As my enemy took a step back I saw the snipers all around our position, raising to support their mercenary. The bullets would soon be flying by or flying through us. I tackled my enemy to the ground, taking him as a shield and a weapon.

*The infiltrator craft cuts through Tatooine's arid atmosphere and streaks towards the shattered remains of the Mos Eisley cantine. Geki boils with rage as he sees the devastation caused by the group of Jedi. And it appeared that some were foolish enough to still be there...*

'Trith, open the landing ramp, let me out, and then land and rendezvous with me. This whelp will learn what it is to cross Jidai Geki before the day is out.'

*Geki heads for the landing ramp and leaps out as it opens, landing barely ten metres from the cantina. Geki sees one of the remaining Jedi grappling with a bounty hunter Geki knew well, Rane Scando.

Geki focuses his rage and plucks Daz-Ex from Rane with the Force, levitating him into the air. Geki rotates the hapless creature to face him, and begins to exert pressure on his throat. Daz-Ex begins to cough and splutter.*

'Fool. Do you know who you are dealing with?'

Edited by Guest

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Trith, set down the ship in a city square, no one would challange her choice of landing pads. She pulled her weapons belt around her hips and ran down the boarding ramp and locked the ship down. She hastily made her way to Geki and his new toy.

"Well, Governer, you've already taken care of the worm. Although in a slightly less than... conventional manner..."

Trith.jpg

Rane Scando's eyes had widened in surprise as his opponent stood and faced him ”“ the youth bore a remarkable resemblance to a man the veteran bounty hunter had once hunted, years before. Scando had little time to marvel at the fact, however, because a moment later, he had to quickly close his eyes ”“ just as the youth's elbow came smashing up against his Mandalorian helmet. As the shards from his broken visor had cut his weary face, Scando, eyes still closed, was attacked yet again ”“ this time, the youth had chosen to tackle him.

His teeth clenched, Scando had managed to keep a hold of his blaster pistol throughout the ordeal; the veteran bounty hunter had the weapon placed against the youth's chest, and was about to fire, when Jidai Geki appeared, and using some hidden force, pulled the youth off Scando.

"No, he doesn't know who he is dealing with."

Scando stands.

"Lord Geki, release him."

Scando keeps a finger on the trigger of his blaster pistol.

"You had hired me to kill several Jedi, and several Jedi I killed. I want to somewhat change our deal, however. I want this worm as my payment."

Scando gestures towards the hovering form of Daz-Ex Ether.

I know of someone that will pay me double what you offered me, for him alone, the veteran bounty hunter thinks to himself.

Suluric followed behind Trith, wishing he had his weapon arsenal with him.

All he had was his armored gloves, light under armor, and his custom repeating blaster rifle. He followed Trith and Geki till they came across the final scene of the battle, a Jedi grappled with another mercenary wearing the same type of Mandalorian armor as aboard his ship.

A reuniting of warriors, he wondered whether this mercenary was the fearsome bounty hunter Rane Scando or another Mandalorian like him wishing to eventually reform warrior clans.

Previous posts occur bettween Scando and Geki blah, blah.

Jacobi continues to observe Scando, switching off safety mechanisms as a precaution.

For the glory of battle

*Geki contemplates the bounty hunter's request, the hapless Daz-Ex still clawing at his throat several feet from the ground.

Abruptly, Geki releases his grip on Daz-Ex and slams him into the ground with a gesture. Geki turns to look at Scando.*

'Very well, bounty hunter. Take him. I'll tolerate no further disruption of my business, however.'

*Geki scowls at the ruins of the cantina.*

'This will cost enough to restore as it is. Get him out of here.'

*Geki turns on his heel and strides back towards the shuttle.*

'Trith, Suluric, we're leaving. It's time to finalise our preparations with the Empire.'

*Minutes later the shuttle has left Tatooine and is heading back towards Foy, taking a convoluted route to throw off possible pursuit or tracking attempts.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Scando but nods to Jidai Geki before returning his attention to Daz-Ex Ether; his teeth clenched and eyebrows narrowed, the Mandalorian bounty hunter flicks a switch on the side of his blaster pistol, and takes aim as Jidai Geki departs. For a moment, Scando considers shooting the youth in the head, thinking it would be a just punishment for breaking the t-visor of his Mandalorian helmet...

As the twin suns set in the distance, Scando fires; Daz-Ex Ether is hit in the shoulder.

"You're lucky I don't kill you now, worm."

Scando slaps a pair of restraints on the youth.

Why do I burn on and on and not just fade to ashes?

I coughed some blood, and the coarse roof became my bed as I lost sight of the light. I could hear beyond the walls of my consciousness for an instant and I knew there was more to my fate than this day. I would wake up, in fact my eyes were only closed, as I laid over the body of dead barman, hoping not to meet the same end. Caught in the crossfire, it was too late to find a better way out of this, with the finest regards, i lost on the cracks of this roof.

The story goes on, and I remain calm like a bomb.

With his prisoner firmly restrained, and thrown over his shoulder, Rane Scando makes his way, however slowly, to the hangar that housed the Mandalorian bounty hunter's ship. Scando was not worried about the state of his captive; Daz-Ex Ether was no longer a threat ”“ both the restraints, and the toxins that the Mandalorian bounty hunter had just injected into him saw to that.

Rane Scando's ship tears away from the arid world, the Mandalorian bounty hunter at the controls, Daz-Ex Ether drugged in the ship's holding cell.

Trith overrode the power to life suppourt, weapons, shields, and directed it all to the engine, Along with every ounce of backup power the little shuttle had. The hyperdrive roared and quit, sending the shuttle abruptly into realspace. That part of her plan had worked, she then restored the power to its rightful areas and took the manual controls, directing her decent to the Sand ridden planet below. After touching down in a local town, She tidied herself again and pulled her weapons into place as she charged down the ramp and into the town.

She entered the cantina, She just as well get something to drink while she was stuck on this worthess junk heap.

Trith.jpg