Mon Calamari/Dac

Nikolai Kolchak

OOC: For the record, it's a Star Defender, not an SSD.

IC: Admiral Starlisk had been mildly surprised when he had been given word that Kirana was stepping down. But the news was true, and she hadn't been with the Alliance since. He wondered briefly if she was healthy and out of danger. It didn't matter at the moment, he told himself. Now he had to inform the newly-promoted Chief-of-State Remant'e about the situation.

"Our fleet is two Starcruisers below full capacity ((with your edit)), though I believe the Empire's is larger at the moment," he said. "Our military ground forces are equally well-equipped, usually being kept proportional to fleet strength. We have five hundred surviving lancer suits, two hundred fifty of which are at Coruscant and the rest having been stationed at Selvaris when the attack occurred. I honestly don't know what happened to them from there, for the data about Selvaris doesn't make a whole lot of sense."

The Jedi Knight moved on. "As for engineers, well, I think I can recommend the team that did extensive secret work at Selvaris to make its defenses as invisible as they were. They have a team of programmers that work with them, being a complete unit," he continued. "I believe they're known as the Defel group."

Onderin went silent for a few moments, as if mulling over his thoughts. "Welcome to the head of the Alliance, Remant'e," he finished, finding nothing else to say.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Out of hyperspace above Mon Calamari, poped a brand new New Republic X-wing, its Sub light engines roared to life, as it was propelled towards the planet. He looked over the sparkling water that glemed in the sun, a comm message came through, "This is the New Republic, please Identify yourself." Arias put the commlink up to his mouth and said "This is Arias Venets, Alliance recruit, requesting permission to land."

Arias waited for about 5 minutes as they checked his identity, and said "Permission granted, please go to docking bay 3, Welcome to Mon Calamari Mr Venets," and then the comm went silent, and his ship set a path from the hangar he was designated.

He zoomed over the watery planet, to a big metal structure sticking out of the ground, it gleamed at Arias as much as the water. He headed to the hangar and ignited his repulsor lifts, then landed, and jumped out before a ladder could be set, and walked off to his quarters his comm link on, waiting for orders.

Cal took the datapad and examined the details of the deal.

"Well Doctor, everything looks to be in order but I would like to run some of this by my superiors before I sign anything." Cal polietly rejected Fontaine's pen.

"You can stay here in this penthouse for as long as you like. The Alliance will provide you with whatever you want inculding top notch secruity. It really shouldn't take that long to discuss this with my superiors. Is all of this ok with you Doctor?"

Cal stood and to look Nepharius in the eye and wait for a response.

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

"Yes, General. I had assumed that you would need some sort of a go/no go from your superiors."

Fontaine put the pad and pen down on the table in front of Regium.

"In the mean time, you know where to find me. I will take up your offer of remaining here for a night or two while you meet with, what was his name? The new commander of the Alliance. I had heard that Kirana Sunrider relinquished power to another for personal reasons..."

"In any event, I must complement you on your use of window curtains in this room. They are quite lovely."

Being the neat organizer and aesthetic judge that he was, Fontaine knew a little something about good taste.

NephariusFontaine3.jpg

"Science is the gateway to the unkown. For through solving one problem,

ten more creep into our panoramic view of knowledge."

- Dr. Nepharius Fontaine, Lecture at The University of Corellia

"Sorry, but I am not fully informed with the details of the new commander just yet. The war has put a bit of a damper on our communications; which is a problem that will need to be solved in the future, and maybe one that you can help us with." Cal grabbed Fontaine's hand and shook it firmly.

"But that is a conversation for another day. Thank you for your understanding sir, and I will get back in touch with you as soon as possible. Mean while, enjoy your stay."

Cal took a copy of Nepharius's datapad to show to his new commander. New Commander? Cal thought as he exited the room and headed back down the elevator. He had not been informed about a new commander of the Alliance. Plus, What about Kirana Sunrider? What had happened to her? Cal remembered rescuing her just before he had died. Had his attempts not worked? These were all questions that needed to be awnsered.

He entered the Alliance base with the first on his list of business to be finding out who this new commander was. He was informed that the newly appointed Chief of State had just arrived in orbit above Mon Calamari and that the man's name was Remant'e. Remant'e was now aboard the Alliance flagship, the Defiant, that was in orbit above Mon Calamari.

Cal decided to send a message to the Defiant to welcome the new Chief of State.

****A minature hologram version of General Regium appeared on the Defiant's holo-link. The message was for Chief of State Remant'e.

"This is General Cal Regium reporting from the surface of Mon Calamari. I have recently recieved the news that you, sir, have been appointed as the new Chief of State." Cal saluted, "I welcome you sir, and I wanted to let you know that I am at your command. I also have some business matters that I need to discuss with you. They are kind of urgent but shouldn't take that long to discuss. These matters concern a business man named Nepharius Fonatine who wishes to supply the Alliance with weapons and other technologies. He is currently here on the surface and I believe that you might be eager to hear what he has to say. He seems to be fully committed to helping the Alliance's purpose."

The holo image of Cal depicted him standing at attention waiting for a reply.****

"Thankyou General. I will be making my way down to the surface to take care of some similar matters almost immediately, and I will discuss this with you there." Nodding to the man, he hit a button ending the data-feed, and turned to Onderin.

"Please, have that team you spoke of organised to meet me on the surface. Once I have talked to the General, I will need to brief them on their new operation. Also, I would like the word to be put out to all of our higher ranks ((Cough... PC characters)) that anyone that isnt on mission ((Particularly busy)) is to report to this ship. Im afraid I operate a little differently to kirana, so I need to make them aware of a few changes." Nodding once to the man, he turned and strode off of the bridge, and made his way to his ship, boarding and taking off to the planets surface. When he arrived, he was directed to the general.

"General, you wished to speak with me?"

Nahstaa: so we have the galaxies largest Dookie, fighting the galaxies largest penis

Nahstaa: this is going to be interesting

Cal saluted as Remant'e entered the room.

"Yes sir. As I said there is a business man here named Nepharius Fonatine. I have him staying in a penthouse at a hotel very near our location. I have also given him extra secruity because he claims he has reason to believe that his life is in danger."

Cal pulled a datapad out of his pocket, "He owns a company called ISTS that is based on Corellia. They make a wide variety of things including ships, weapons, and computers. His ideas are very interesting and I believe if they were implemented would be very beneficial to the Alliance. He had previuosly been in discussions with Kirana, but due to her departure his plans have stalled and I believe he is hoping that you can rectify that situation."

Cal handed the datapad to Remant'e, "This is a copy of the datapad that contains the details of his deal and the contract that he wishes to have with the Alliance. You can look over it and tell me if you would like to work with him or not, or if you would like we could just go to him. His hotel is not far from here."

"I do not know what you have planned for the Alliance Sir, but in my opinion it would be wise to make some kind of deal with Dr. Fontaine. He claims that any deal would make his operations exclusive to the Alliance and that he would not become involved with the Empire. If we were to pass this up there is the chance that he could help our enemy."

Onderin nodded, accepting his orders and immediately setting out to see them done. His comm beeped and he answered, surprised to find Sabian on the other end of the line. The boy's message sounded somewhat urgent, and he was immediately torn towards leaving right away and finishing his Alliance duties first.

The Admiral compromised, sending a message back to Sabian. He asked him to come to Mon Calamari and the Defiant as soon as he was able. Onderin didn't like his answer to the comm, but he decided that it was the best he could do at the moment. Sabian would need to be present for the meeting anyway.

Onderin then proceeded to gather the team--they were currently at the base on Coruscant, so he sent word for them to report to the shipyard. Continuing with his orders, he sent for all key Alliance personel.

He was slightly skeptical about Remant'e's promised changes. He was quite comfortable with the Rebellion the way it was currently, but he knew that with new leadership changes would have to be made. After all, he himself had made changes that were specific to the strengths and weaknesses of Kirana and himself, so it was natural that Remant'e would make changes of his own.

3C12kbA.png

Damons ship came out of hyper space and he sent his access code down to the base to let him in. Here he was a solider even though he had light sabers at his disposle he figured leave the jedi out of here for now. Damon walked twaords a com station and raido for the admiral.

"Admiral, this is LT. Damon reporting as requested on Mon Cal. How can I be of service sir?"

light.jpg

Life is only wasted on those who would waste it.

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

- Not a moment too late from the current course did the Lambda-class shuttle touch down upon the wayward planet, after entering in the atmosphere and shifting thrusters down towards the landing bay. A quiet hiss escpaed below the ship's wings as they stood upright, the sound of steam releasing from the bottom. -

- Right as the shuttle bay doors opened down to form a ramp on the ground, the young man peered over to the opposite side of the ship. The steel box that covered the weapon could barely disguise it's dark presence. There was a moment of decision to be made, whether to show his master the lightsaber or not. A knot began to twist in his stomache, as his eyes loomed over the figure. -

I must show him this.. but how will he take it? What will he have me do with it?.. Do I have to destroy it?

- Nimble fingers pried open the box as his thoughts turned in wake of an immediate decision. Sabian's right arm thrusted almost unconciously into it, revealing the weapon for a split second before carrying it in the inside of his robe's inner lining. -

..Whew.

- Taking a deep breathe in and out, coping with it's energies, the young man strode down the platform and immediatly began to search for Onderin's presence.. -

- ..The process didn't take long, it never did, since he had such a soothing and familiar presence that could only be recognized through the bond they shared as teacher to student, friend to friend, brother to brother. -

- A mere couple minutes was it all it took before he found him aboard the great Defiant ship he was also told in the message. Onderin was standing opposite away from him, a smile growing on the young man's face with excitement and anticipation, but there was also some fear in what he may do or say when the topic arose about the sith at the temple. -

- For the mean time, it was good, and he had reunited with his master once more. The little boy inside him felt the urge to run up and catch him off guard in surprise, even though Sabian was completly sure the man knew he was standing closeby. -

- Instead, he acted very formally in his approach, bowing his head alittle lower; that smile still very much apparent on his facial features. -

"It's nice to see you again, Master."

Achzet followed the ship to where it was about to land and landed his ship a couple hundred feet away from the man's. Achzet hopped out and snuck behind the man's ship. Achzet was hoping he would not be sensed by the Jedi. Achzet then saw another man come out of another ship. It must have been the Jedi's master. Achzet was listening in to what they were talking about, being as quiet as he possibly could.

GearsSig3.jpg

Onderin responded to Yue's comm. "Welcome back, Lieutenant. The Chief-of-State is wishing to hold a meeting with key personel such as yourself. Come aboard and report to Conference Room AA23." It was the largest and most formal conference room aboard, and Onderin assumed that it was the one Remant'e would want to hold the meeting in.

The Jedi Knight then felt his apprentice board the ship. He smiled. It had been a long time since he had seen Sabian, and it had been far too long for a Master and apprentice to be seperated. It simply wasn't the way things were supposed to be. But now the two would be reunited, and Onderin hoped to finish their training together. Sabian would make an excellent Jedi Knight.

Now the Admiral felt Sabian approach him from behind. As Sabian spoke, Onderin turned swiftly and gracefully around to face him, an intelligent half-smile on his face. "Well met, my apprentice," he said in a way of greeting. The young man was disturbed mentally, Onderin noted, and immediately his forehead creased with concern. "Is everything alright?"

As he addressed Sabian, the Corellian's attention to the Force revealed a curious thing. There was something or someone following Sabian. Someone that was a weilder of the Force...it seemed that there was more darkness in this man than there was light, but he was also disturbed mentally and his presence showed more neutral than evil.

Looking past his apprentice, the former CorSec member scanned the hallway. Not finding anything amiss, he decided not to mention what he felt just yet. While Onderin didn't like having anyone listen in on his conversation, he was more curious about what Sabian had to say than the follower. He sensed no quarrel from the man anyway, only curiosity and internal strife.

3C12kbA.png

A comm arrives directed to Admiral Onderin Starlisk, or any senior officer:

Greetings. This is Induran Habithae of the Death Strikers. I am sending you a message regarding the terms of our previous alliance. I would like to fulfill our end of the bargain by letting your troops come and train here at our base. I would like to meet with you in order to set this up. It is up to you to name the place and time. I may be bringin severl others with me when I come, as well.

~Induran

End comm.

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

Yue took re board his ship and docked with the "Defiant" and made his way to Conference Room AA23. As he made his way he sensed a presence that should not have been there, but could not see any thing which to cause alarm other that the pressence. He entered the room and saw the admrial talking with his appreantice. Damon simply slatued and bowed then took his seat wating for the meeting to start.

light.jpg

Life is only wasted on those who would waste it.

Arias Boarded his X-wing in the Hangar, with new orders, To go up to the Defiant. The repulsors roared to life,a nd he slowly floated towards the Defiant, its magnificant size made him smile, and be proud to be part of such a navy. He let off his details, via a special comm. And he was allowed entrance. He moved under the ship, and went upwards into its shining hangar.

The X-wing touched with a soft thud, and the canopy opened with a sqeak. He made his way up to the room he was told to go to Conference Room AA23. He checked the Holo-map on the ship, and took of at a walk down its long silver corridors. Listening to the soft roar of the repulsors, on the Defiant, so many, so proud of itself, he loved big ships like this.

He finally came to Conference Room AA23, and walked in, and looked around, it was large, and quite nicely decorated. It had many pictures of the Rebel Alliance in the Old Days, along with the blowing up of the first and second Death Star. He could also see a small snack bar, he went up to it and took, a Correlian Chew, and started eating it as he waited.

- With a reluctant shrug, the young man gave a quick sigh, followed by an akward series of low tone laughs, before he gathered himself upright and spoke in a clear yet, partially shaken tone of voice.. -

"Sometimes I wonder if you really need to enter my thoughts in order to notice them.. I guess my face says it all."

- Striding off to the side with his words, head starring out in the distance a bit, the young man arched his head in a downward motion, eyes stayed still upon the visual of his black clad boots. -

"Well, during my extended stay at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, I.. got in alittle bit of a mess. Or should I say, I got caught in it.."

- Sabian mannerly coughed into a clutched left hand, clearing his throat before he continued on with his statement.. -

"The Sith, as you described from your tales, broke inside the sacred walls, slaughtering everyone and everything in their way at first. For the longest time, I watched.. and waited.. unsure of what to make of all this.

Until suddenly, the Force called to me to help. A dark figure, whose name escaped me, started to kill children much weaker then he. The least I could do was make a stance to stop the bloodshed.

Turn came to shove, he wounded me in the side a bit, and I just happened to see a moment where to seize the Force in order to collapse the very rafter the figure stood upon inside itself. I'm am.. not sure if he survived."

- During this time, his voice began to trail off a bit, a moment of reflection reoccuring in his mind before going on once more with the story.. -

"Even though he represented the very evil to which you taught me to be wary against, I could not seek to do the same and return the kills as an act of revenge for the children.

..There was still some good in him. I did not wish to kill him."

- Just at this moment, Sabian was motivated enough to reveal to Onderin the weapon he was concealing all this time. The very blade the dark figure used against him was held in his palm, the sleek black frame shining in the lights from the conference room. -

"I took this from him, as means to disarm him from killing anymore. I thought you would know what to do with it more then I. I can not keep it."

- His right arm moved gently forward towards Onderin while his feet brought their distances closer together. There was much anxiety and emotion in seeing it, much less holding it. The young man's eyes seemed to be near transparent to the gloss of watery film laid over each one. -

- Just as he was about to hand the weapon over to his Master, he was startled by a slight disturbance in the around. He could feel it within his body, in his soul.. in the weapon. The dark figure survived, and was close, very close. -

- As the thought arose, his hand ceased grip, trying not to move. He waited to respond once Onderin returned back into the room. -

"He's here, isn't he? I know it.. He wants his weapon back, I bet."

- He extended the lightsaber over to his Master's direction by the stretch of his arm, offering a second time for him to relief him of it's emotional burden upon him. -

Edited by Guest

Gritting his teeth at being called sir, and nodding to the general, Remant'e had a brief look through the holopads data, before pocketing it.

"I will have to review this when i have a little more time, I will give you an answer as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, have Mr. Fonatine's base accomodation paid for until I have a chance to review this."

As he turned to leave and find some quarters, remant'e felt his comm beep. Stopping after leaving the room, he replied to Induran's comm using a secure link. He hadnt met any of the members of this death striker group previously, nor had he had any dealings with them... Perhaps a neutral area would work well...

When he had sent off the comm, containing a set of co-ordinates and a time for the meeting, remant'e made his way to a logistics station, and asked for a set of fairly simple quarters, somewhere quiet and secure. After being issued with an access code for his quarters, along with their location, he made his way to them, scanning his ID at the door, and punching in the code. Walking inside, He stripped off and headed into the refresher, before putting on a clean set of standard issue combat fatigues, checking over his weapons and equipment, and strapping everything back on again.

Heading back up to the Defiant, Remant'e once again made his way to the bridge, to begin taking a look at the finer details of the fleet.[/i]

Nahstaa: so we have the galaxies largest Dookie, fighting the galaxies largest penis

Nahstaa: this is going to be interesting

An encoded and untraceable communique arrives for the reigning Republic Chief of State.

---encrypted comm---

Greetings.

I wish I could be communicating with you under better circomstances, however due to the unpredictable nature of the universe, I was detained for quite a long time, though to me it seemed but an instant.

The recent attack upon the Mon Calamari shipyards was carried out completely without my knowledge, and if I had known, I most certainly would not have ordered it, nor taken part if told to. I had my own plans to give aid to the Republic, however as I have said, the universe had other ideas. I would like to meet with you face-to-face to discuss further terms, and I will abide by whatever conditions you set, no matter what they are.

Yours in good faith,

Forn Dodonna

---enclosed details of incident with space-time rift---

---end comm---

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

"The Emperor has made a critical error, and the time for our

attack has come..." Mon Mothma, Return of the Jedi

Sorry Forn, your user name should have been removed long ago from the RP forum... you have been gone just under 7 months, and will need to reapply to the RP and lose rank and all that goes with coming back after an extended absense... Not to mention that you need to join a faction as you are not in lead of any faction...

Thems the rules...

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Cal noticed Remant'e's frustration and anger. The young general wondered what he had done to upset the new commander of the Alliance.

Cal quickly put those thoughts aside and turned to his duties. He sent a message via com link to the business man, Nepharius Fontaine, that was currently stationed on the surface.

****Dr. Fontaine, this is General Regium. I have met with my superior, the new Chief of State, Remant'e. He has the full details of your plans and is going to consider them.

Meanwhile, all of your base expenses have been paid for. I am sorry for any inconvience this delay is causing you. It shouldn't be too much longer before a decision is made.

Cal Regium, Alliance General****

Cal was then told that Admiral Starlisk had ordered all key Alliance personal to report to the Defiant that was currently docked at the shipyard orbiting the planet.

Cal ordered an X-wing to be made ready for his departure, and when it was he entered it and quickly floated out of the hangar bay at the Alliance base.

The X-wing drifted into one of the hangar's on the Defiant. Once docked, Cal jumped out of the fighter and was directed to a conference room by the personel on board the ship. Room AA23. Cal followed the solider down the long corridors and then entered the room through the sliding doors.

He saw four people already in the room. Two talking quietly with eachother, one sitting alone, and one standing at the snack bar chewing like a mygeetoan yak. Cal decided he would wait with the yak.

Regium moseyed over to the idle chewer, "How's that candy bar treaten ya partner?"

Arias saw the man come over to him, and mention something, "Its a bit stale, but I haven't really eaten all that much, especially something sweet." He smiled, and looked at the man, "So who may you be then, I am Arias Venets, quite new to here, but im still a great fighter ya know."

He put down the bar and tossed it in the bin, "Gone to stale now," he explained, and swallowed the last of it. "Service here is quite bad, no waitress', and anyone," he laughed. "But what I could do with now is a drink." He reached for a jug of Corellian Ale, and poured it into a cup, and moved it over to the man, "You want some?" he asked questioningly.

"The names Cal Regium, General, Cal Regium that is," Cal said while reaching for the bottle, "and I will have a little of that ale if you don't mind, thank you."

Cal poured the ale into a glass he found at the snack bar and took a big swig. It was sort of sweet and it burned a little on the way down.

"So your a good fighter huh? Well, I can't really boast too much for myself, I haven't seen too many battles thus far. What do you think this meeting is going to be about? I have met the new Chief of State already but I can't really say that I got a good feel for him in the short conversation we had."

Cal tipped the glass up and finished off his drink. He looked around the room and wondered when the meeting would start.

Edited by Guest

Fontaine recieved the General's message, and was glad to hear things were moving.

Taking off his suit coat, he sat down on a sofa in his suite, and picked up his communicator to call his secretary on Corellia.

Mara, I'm going to be here on Mon Calamari a little bit longer than I expected, but things are progressing, albeit slower than I thought. Just cancel my meetings with the board for the next week. I'm sure they won't mind. Haha! And... listen, I'm going to need you to come in on... Saturday. Uh, yeah. Need you to take care of those TPS reports.

-Nepharius Out

Fontaine hoped he hadn't offended her with his sarcasm.

NephariusFontaine3.jpg

"Science is the gateway to the unkown. For through solving one problem,

ten more creep into our panoramic view of knowledge."

- Dr. Nepharius Fontaine, Lecture at The University of Corellia

Arias smiled at Cal, "I don't know why I was brought here, im new, but, maybe they've heard of the few stunts I did in my past. But I better stop boasting before they think to much of me. One thing I wish though, is that I could still use my old ship, but I'm only allowed to use a NR assigned X-wing, but you have to move on, I'll probably sell it, with all the action thats seen, it might go as a collectors item." Arias took a swig of all.

"I've never seen or heard the new Cheif of State, only heard him on the comm, and that doesn't help. I picked up a bit of information on him through his profile, and heres a tip, don't call him Sir, he hates it. Now thats the kind of Leader I like, casual, yet keeps order. I don;t really like the New Republic protocol that much, but if I have to use it, I'll use it."

"So Tell me why did you join the New Republic?"

Damon heard the conservation between the officers behind him and could not help self.

"You know what the else the new chief state hates? He hates it when people call us the "New" Republic. We are either the alliance or rebels. We can not be the new repbulic if the empire is still here. Oh yes I'm sorry for not introducing myself, My name is LT. Yue. I may be no general, but in a way of no disrespect I happend to know more than either of you and you would do well to use the resources that we old soliders could do. Now sorry about trying to make a point, its just been a while since all the people in charge have been gathered in one location with out a battle going on."

He now sat with the other two men.

light.jpg

It was only soon enough when Jett found out that most of the rebels were having a meeting somewhere. he only soon found out that it was on the "defiant". He quickly made his way towards the meeting area, where he met up with a few rebel soldiers here had never seen before.

"Well hello, my name is Jett Tamplin, I'm new to the republic."

jae.jpg

Onderin went cold for a moment. As he understood it, his apprentice had fought and defeated a Sith Lord on Coruscant. He had reason to be proud, especially in that Sabian had chosen not to kill the Sith but to attempt to turn him to the Light Side, taking his weapon, but the boy's dark demeanor kept him from a jovial outburst.

The Jedi Knight and Admiral then took the Dark Sider's weapon from his apprentice. He felt its weight in his hand, peering through the Force at the heart of the weapon, the crystal, which was, as was standard for the Sith, sythesized from blood, sweat, and anger. The weapon was of the Dark Side, and Onderin felt to disturbing chill thereof, though to a much lesser extent than the times he had met both the second-most and most recent Emperors.

"You are wise and powerful, Sabian," he said quietly. "If you wish to take the Trials to become a Jedi Knight, you can do so with my permission at any time. If you should choose otherwise, I feel that there is little more that I can teach you.

"As for this weapon, I will decide what to do with it at a later date. For now, consider yourself relieved of it," the Corellian finished. At Sabian's sense of the Sith at hand, Onderin nodded. "Yes, I feel him too. He's listening to us. But I will leave it up to you on how to handle this situation--this is not my scenario. This is yours."

3C12kbA.png

"Nice to meet you both. I am General Cal Regium. I wasn't meaning to brag about the rank or anything. I said I am not that experienced and I really do hope you can teach me a few things Yue. I would be happy to accept any wisdom you have to offer."

Cal hoped that he wasn't sounding too stuck up. The young general had all of the qualities desired to be a good leader. Maybe he would never be as talented a fighter as some of these other fine soliders, but he knew a few things about being the leader of a group. One of the first rules of thumb is to make sure everyone always feels like they have a say in what is going on. He didn't want to alienate any of his new comrades because he knew it would break this rule and split the group. The Alliance was not in a state right now where it needed bickering amongst its commanders.

"Thanks for the heads up about the 'New Republic' and 'Sir' things with Remant'e. Jett, you weren't here for that. New Chief of State Remant'e does not enjoy being called Sir, and he prefers that you call our orginazation the Alliance or the Rebel Alliance. He hates it when people call it the New Republic."

"Speaking of which, do any of you know what happened to Kirina? I mean, why all of the sudden do we have a new CoS? Did Kirina die or something, or did the amount of pressure and responsiblity involved with the position get to her?"

"The trials?.. You think I'm ready? I'm honestly flattered.."

- Not a day has gone by since part of his heart and mind lingered upon the thought. However, it was not of highest priority. Learning and developing through time and pratice paved his way currently, owing all that to the one who directly stood in his presence. -

- The comments suggested were words of such encouragement, as only Onderin could do to make each worth so much to the young man. When the man spoke of little else to teach, he pondered upon the statement. Both eyes lowered, arms folded heartly over his chest, tucked in over bent sleeves. -

"But, it's just that-- well, it's been so long since we even mentioned the Jedi Knight Trials..

Looking back on it, we have gone through alot of training, and that I've learned so much since we first met. I am beginning to feel my surrondings in deeper light as well.."

- There was a moment of hesitation, a moment he valued deeply to thought; thought within himself, with his master, and with the Force. -

- Suddenly, he spoke almost out of place, outbursting in a slightly louder tone of voice then the quiet whisper before yet quiet enough to ellude the ears of others. -

"..I'll go seek out the figure and persuade it to leave."

- Taking a gentle bound forward with his front leg, the young man moved gracefully across the ground towards the doorway enterance, stopping for but a moment to turn his head back around at Onderin, calm blue eyes gleeming out towards his own. -

"..I will go the Temple, soon, with your honorable blessing-- only if you'll come to be my side, brother."

- Just then, his face grew more alive and full, color returning to his cheeks, lips stretching back in a wide revealing grin. Onderin meant so much to him that he could not bare the thought of him not being there when the time came for him to take a larger step into a greater plane of knowledge. -

- With that, Sabian moved just as quick and skillful as before, finding greater strength through the Force to guide his actions and lead him closer to the source of familiar darkness. -

- Crossing the corner, the two figures, Azchet and Sabian met. The corridor that seperated them was long and narrow, radiating lights above upon the ceiling and floor guiding the path in the lone ship. -

"So you did survive.. Well, then, perhaps you did get my message after all."

- The youg man projected himself as a neutral presence, arms out to the side and presenting no immediate threat. He would seek his motives through words, feeling a deeper meaning in why the being followed him all the way across the galaxy to converge paths once more.. -

" Yes I did survive,just barely," Achzet said. Achzet ran in front of the man and kneeled. Achzet then said " I am sorry for my actions at the temple I am turning myself in to you." Achzet waited for the Jedi to take him to his master and be trialed. Achzet knew that he deserved this fate.

GearsSig3.jpg