Mimban

Darth Heretic

Piro heard the voice yell loudly in his head. Piro quckly shut off the music and put on his armor and his cloak. He answered the door, and found a Sith master he would soon know to be named John.

"What is it?"

"Your Master Nurgle has decreed that you are worthy of being Knighted. However, in his absence and that of available Masters and Lords to perform the Trials... I get to do it. Name's John by the way. Follow me to a particular room hidden within this Temple that is excellent for this purpose."

John walked ahead, expecting Piro to follow, he stopped just short of a wall and touched a particular brick exposing a room that features two bridges over a pool of acid. Three pillars rose out of the acid into a flat area perfect for a face to face duel in each of the four corners.

"There is a room, much like this one that is used by Lords for their Trials for Masterhood. However, this room will serve perfect for your Trials towards Lordship."

Walking just past the cross section, the hidden door closed cutting off Piro and John from the rest of the world. John then called his lightsaber to his left hand and ignited the blade.

"You will duel me, until I deem you proficient and Knight you as a Lord of the Sith. You must demonstrate both your physical and mental prowess with the Force, are we clear?"

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Piro called his lightsaber to his left hand and ignited it. He adjusted the intesenty of the blade and extended it to four feet. It's red glow shone upon his face, the three crystals inside were giving off a tremendous amount of power. Piro sumberged himself in the darkside, he mentally and physically prepared himself for this battle. A very sinister smile grew upon the young apprentice's face.

"I'll give you the honor of making the first attack."

John merely let the dark side flow through him, he needed not to call to it, for it was already there, submerging him. Simply, he let his soul come into contact with the Force and the room became a room of horrors; images flailed about the room of beheadings, torture chambers, flailing limbs, blood-soaked walls and an executioner with a heavy axe. Pain, suffering, death, misery...

With a faint nod of gratitude, John force-leapt over the young apprentice's head and struck at his jugular artery, a parry. John nodded lightly, in acceptance, and proceeded to a force push, hurling the young apprentice on to one of the various spires, the furthest from the walkway.

In a following short display of acrobatics, John leapt from the walkway onto the nearest of the three spires and onto the next two. Facing Piro, he struck again in a succession of blows with a speed that few amongst the Sith were known to match or exceed, with the exceptions being Dark Lord Bishop and Sith Master Abaddon.

First striking a blow to his abdomen that included enough strength to bring the parrying saber, Piro's own, close enough to graze Piro's own flesh. When John released the attack granting an overzealous Apprentice the chance to attack, John parried the expected blow off to the left, and harnessed the inertia into a follow-up strike with his open palm to Piro's chin; a short, humiliating blow. "Never leave yourself exposed." Followed by flipping the young Apprentice on his back in a leg sweep.

The spire then began to crumble beneath them, John backflipped onto the walkway where he placed his right hand on the hilt of the saber, holding it with both hands, waiting for Piro. As the crumbling stone descended into the flowing acid it began to disintegrate.

Piro got up from the spire and stood up, somewhat humiliated, he shooke it off, for he would not be humiliated agiain, but he would humiliate John, and win this battle. Piro lept at a wall and bounced off, using his saber as a spearhead. John dogded to the right but Piro swung the blade at hit John's abdomen. Piro continued towards another wall and bounced off of it, he turned upright, leaving his abdomen open for a short whie.

"AAAAHHHHHHH"

Piro swung his blade dwon, John parried, but Piro swung from the right, John moved back, but not far enough to avoid piro's blade when extended to six feet. John fell back and landed on the opposing walkway. Piro landed on the other one, he stood silently, waiting for John to arise and make a counter-attack, whatever the attack, and however it cam, Piro would best John, even at the cost of death.

"I'm waiting."

John nodded impressed, "Congratulations." He rose to a standing position, quickly considering his viable options, John reasoned he could always rely heavily on his speed and his intuition, both highly furthered by the Force.

A slight smirk manifested itself across his face, "You know... death is easily arranged, but I really feel it shouldn't come to that. I really have a nice Temple to get back to and I am sure you have more important things to do than lay lifeless in a cloning chamber."

He let the words hang in the air, as he ran at Piro, careful to avoid the adjustable length of his saber... John was more old school, his saber did not adjust, however speed will allow him to practically avoid the saber's swings. In another heated display of dueling, John's counter-attack came.

Striking to the left, to strike at Piro's abdomen, the larger saber parried the blow, notable by the sound as electrically charged particles accumulating on the two sabers burned up in a flurry of sparks as they met. Utilizing the parry as his best opportunity, John used his now free, right hand to draw the Willowleaf from his back. With the same incredible speed, he brought the Willowleaf up Piro's side, avoiding any serious damage but skinning him a little.

The blade's advance came to an end when Piro caught it with his arm, trapping it. John pushed down on the Willowleaf striking with dull edge on the skin around his shoulder... and used the weak move to distract Piro while he released the obsidian blade from its struggle with the crimson blade and attacked again, in a piercing strike to his groin.

A move he learned from Montar... that was hard to avoid, only creative fighters avoided it, or those who thought like their primitive ancestors, but that lesson was for another time.

He used the new piercing strike, again to loosen Piro's grip of the Broadsword and kept it to his side. It would become his secondary weapon, in the off-hand.

Piro jumped into the air, avoiding John's piericng strike, as Piro jumped, he moved to the side, and swung his lightsaber around striking John's abdomen. Piro decreased the blade to four and a half feet, for better control. He drew his Sith Sword with his left hand, noww the two were evenly amtch.

I'm glad I left these two Sith Swords on my Mandalorian Armor, or I'd be in big trouble about now.

Piro displayed another set of acrobatics and bounced off of a wall again. He sent himself flying at John, Piro used his swords as spears yet again. John faked Piro out by moving to the left and then to the right, but piro followed by swing his swords around. The two landed on a walkway, face to face. Piro began to submerege himself deeper into the ddarkside, feeding off of his horendous past, turning it into his fuel, Piro had not yet near reached his full potential in strength.

AAAHHHH, I'll kill you all, I'll tear every one of you apart limb from limb.

Piro began to make severall strong fast slashing attacks, at least three times as strong as strong and fast as his other atacks. John was barley blocking and dodging the attacks, for Piro's flurry was becoming too much for him. Piro began to make contact with John, starting with small cuts and becoming large wounds and gashes until John's arms and trrso were almost completly soaked in blood. Piro then Force pushed John into a wall, and then up into a ceiling, Piro held him there and began to Force choke him. Piro released him and then gave John a few good doses of Force lightning.

"Had enough yet?"

John landed on the floor, on his knees... When the boy spoke, John's eyes rose to meet his opponent, a worthy opponent indeed. Nurgle was right, he was definitely worth being a Sith Lord... perhaps, more in time. His response, however, to the boy's impetuous question, was a sickening laugh. As John dropped the battered robes exposing the damaged and charred flesh, including a mark of Piro's hand as he force-choked him around the neck... John rose. His Broadsword and his single lightsaber, fell to the ground in a loud clatter on the walkway. Another weapon rose into his hand to replace them.

The double-bladed lightsaber released two shadowy grey blades, each with their characteristic snap-hiss. The following display of force manipulation was and awe to any who watched, a crimson aura with its point of origin around John pulsated engulfing the entire training room.

With each greater display of dark side emotion, it would only grow stronger. The Death Field as John had come to call it, originated as a variation of Force Aura, a move Abaddon and John both knew how to wield... But when Abaddon grew overzealous, John had modified it. The air around everyone with the exception of John, jumped in temperature. Becoming superheated and oxidized, the air itself was burning. The oxygen in the room became depleted and it became increasingly more difficult to breathe, or at least what an opponent began to breathe was carbon dioxide and water vapor, neither one breathable air.

John needed not to wield such simple Force Powers as Force Lightning, a move taught to all and developed by all, now at a younger and younger age. It was becoming antiquated and weak compared to the more personal moves of the modern-day Masters of the Dark Order. A blast of roaring flames engulfed young Piro, and his heart felt compressed, as if someone's very hand were choking the blood flow to it...

"Young one, indeed you are powerful... But never think yourself superior. Superiority must be proven, and you have yet to do that."

John watched Piro, suffocating, body growing pale due to lack of blood, and engulfed in the inextinguishable flames of the Force. His torture stopped, the flames died down, the blood began to flow, but the air remained intoxicated and the area alight by John's powerful twisting of reality.

In a diagonal flip, John brought both ends of the double-bladed lightsaber down on Piro's saber arm, just below the parry. The arm, landed on the ground, and the saber disengaged.

"May you remember that as your lesson. Congratulations, Sith Lord Piro Ritt."

John disengaged his own lightsaber and turned around... Clipping the double-bladed lightsaber behind his back. Placing on the rags that were his Sith robes and clipping the single-blade lightsaber and sheathing the broadsword across his back.

"Enjoy the feast... And you owe me a new Robe." A door opened, on the opposite end of their entrance, with a large table filled with all varieties of sweet chilled meats, fruits and vegetables. John walked past the table, called a fruit to his hand and walked away, eating the fruit.

"Thank you master John. But before I attend the feast, I must get a bionic arm, because by right one is kinda missing."

Piro held up his arm, the cauterized stub was smoking and charred. He picked up the glove from his hand, none of his armor had the need to be replace, he pulled up his slevees shrotly before the fight.

"When I attend the feast, I shall bring with me a new set of robes for you."

Piro picked up his saber and clipped it to his belt after sheathing his sword.

I gotta learn how to do that.

Piro walked to the infirmary and entered. Upon entrance he was treatd, the wound was cleaned and a bionic hand was pulled from a droor, the two medical droids placed it on the stub and fused it to his body. The hand came with synthetic skin, so that it appeared real. Piro stood up and walked off, moving his right 'hand' while going to his room. Piro put his armor in his closet and grabbed a new set of robes out of it. Piro walked back to the feast and handed the robes to master John.

"Master John, here is your new set of robes."

Piro sat down after John put the robes on and thanked him. Piro took alot off food from the table and set it on his plate, he grabbed anything that was hot and had meat on it. After finishing his meal, Piro walked up to John.

"Master John, is there a place here where I can forge crystals so I can make some new light sabers, along with a place where I can forge the actual saber. My current one is fine, but I wold like something new, something more powerful, something that is connected to me."

((OOC: The current saber I have was not built by me, I just had to pick one up for the 'war' that went on not long ago.))

OOC: Good luck to you all, see you all in a couple of weeks.

IC:

Being caught by surprise at the new robes as they were handed to him, John gave Piro a light smile, he meant it as a joke... A not so rare occurence if you knew John and didn't try to show him up, that just pissed him off.

He put on the robes, noting Piro's new Bionic arm... "The absence of life in your arm... It's noticeable to attuned persons, just letting you know. There is no need for you to hide your injury... its a learning experience. I want you to remember it. Use it to teach your apprentice. As for your crystals, there is a forge in the lower levels of this place... I am sure you can find your way there. It's hard to miss, I forged my lightsabers there, until I learned to manipulate in sufficient power to melt Mandalorian ore."

John nodded to the new Lord and in his mature, cold voice... "Lord Piro, I want you to remember something... when you are ready to become a Master of the Sith, I want you to come find me and I will perform your Trials on Raxus Prime. Are we clear? I'd be very curious to see how time has fared on your powers and if you need me, I am at your service towards instruction. You have proven yourself worthy of learning. Good evening and May the Force be with You."

John then vanished with the same fruit in his hands walking down the endless corridors of the Temple... He made his way to his personal room and opened the door, closing it shut behind him he began to meditate.

Before long he entered a meditative trance that led to a number of flames surrounding him in a circle...

((OOC: I'll edit later with something more substantial, cause it's getting late and I don't wanna get yelled at.))

Piro nodded in respect. He walked off to the forge in the lower levels after John's departure.

I've worked with Mandalorian ore before, and Cortosis, it was difficult and painstaking, but do-able. After I make my sabers, I'm gonna go to the Sith academy on Byss and pick up an aapprentice.

Malvagio took the communicator clasped in Bishop's metallic, outstreched hand. The steel flesh was cold and unwelcoming. Though it had no right to be any other way, he had designed it as such. He lifted the device to his mouth and responded to Gene's communication.

Malvagio.jpg

((OOC: Being grounded sucks.))

Piro walked into the forge, the heat over whelmed him, but he shook it off. Piro new that a lightsaber crystal needs to be made of sweat blood and hate. Piro pulled out a knife and cut open his arm, he caught the blood with a bowl, Piro then took a towel and wiped the sweat off of himself and wrung it out into the bowl. Piro focused his energy and hate, focused it upon the bowl, and nine red crystal floated to the top.

"Perfect."

Piro then began to work on his lightsabers, he found the parts and laid them out on a table. He made three housings out of Mandalorian ore and Cortosis, and then assembled them. Piro put in three crystals in each saber. One of the sabers was an exact duplicate of his origianal one. The other two heach had a Dragon encircaling it, they two could be connected. Since the connectors were all identical, Piro could mix and match sabers. Piro ignited all three sabers and tested them, they worked perfectly.

"Done, now I have to go to Byss."

Piro left the forge and entered his ship and left for the Sith training facilty on Byss.

John's eyes twitched back and forth as if in a dream... all the while a crimson glow engulfed the room eminating from his seated position on the floor. Slowly pulses of black shooted forth striking at objects in the room as if bolts of electricity.

Blood... Death... Pain... Suffering.

His eyes continued to move in a rapid motion as images of opponents rise from the ashes of his mind... Battles fought, both won and lost...

Piro... Kase... Ryu... Montar... Ara... Abaddon... Orrick... Bishop... Tashkri.

Every battle played out in his mind while his body rocked with the strains over and over again. As if the injuries portrayed themselves again and again.

Drenched in blood... Pain. Strength.

Before long the pulses of night cycled faster and faster... The room felt as if it was spinning, trapped within a vortex. Day turned to night, night turned to day... Time became irrelevant. John's body released a pounding of force electricity leaving the room charred and burned with the impact of each strike.

------------------

John awoke... He observed the damage caused by his memories and nodded acknowledging the memories once more as the source of his strength. The quiet Master rose and exited the room in direction of his personal vessel.

He stopped short... As if, his Apprentice were still here. He felt for him and noted it... Kase...?

Edited by Guest

Neo and Revan land on Mimban, the Sith's old homeworld. He exited the ship, and called for Revan to follow.

Entering into the temple, Neo walks into a small ring, were he constructed his old lightsaber blade. He set down his blade, and brought out the container holding all of the metals. He opened it, and layed it on the desk.

"Revan, it has been a long time since I walked someone through this, and now it is your turn. We will be constructing your light saber, but I need to ask you some things before we do this." Neo walked out into the hall, where he always used to stand.

"What makes you hate, what makes your blood boil. What don't you want to see when you turn that corner. The Sith, unlike the Jedi, make their blades out of things that disgust them, make them weak. They feel this will hide their fear. This makes us more powerful."

He looked on the ground.

"I want you to go out into the forest, and chose things to make your crystal out of. I want you to put your own blood if that is what makes you powerful enough, your family's blood. Something that will satisfy your thirst."

He wiped his hand over his forehead.

"Go out into the forest, find something that you want, anything that you can think of, and bring it back here. Now go!"

Neo entered into the workbench, and gather some metals.

tru7h.jpg

Revan ran out the door of the temple. He looked at his surroundings as he looked for items he could use. Then he remembered a vile very important to him. He reached into his bealt and found a small measuring vile with a dark red liquid inside. It was blood from the family he slaughtered. HIS family. A drop of each member's blood slopped around inside the glass. This would work very well. He hated his family even the blood that ran through their veins(literally). Revan glanced around and spotted a small beatiful flower. He hated it. It was digusting. Leaning over he plucked the flower and slipped it into a component pouch. Revan kept walking. He saw a cave and strode in. But as he walked in he felt something, through the force. It was strange, he felt an aura of the force around the crystals surrounding him. He pulled the vibroblade and sliced a crystal from the cave walls.

This should work well in the construction of my lightsaber.

Revan gathered a few more items includeing precious metals for the hilt of his lightsaber and other components he could use. One item was a shattered cacoon with a dead caterpillar half formed and lying outstrecthed. It had failed its task and died in the process. Failure was just one of those things Revan could not accept. Walking back to the temple he layed the items infront of his master includeing the vile of blood.

Will these work Master Neo?

Edited by Guest
Revan_Fett.jpg

Kase?

The twi'lek heard his name called through the force.

It was the first conscious thought he had had since collapsing in a back hallway after leaving the throne room. He remembered leaving to find a ship to transport him and then ...

Collecting himself off the floor he gripped his right hand painfully. His blue finger hurt severly from where a strange insect has stung him during his quest. He had thought nothing of it at first and ignored the wound. Now through the force he isolated the venom which had been injected.

"Even with the great power of the dark side the smallest of enemies could still be deadly." Kase thought to himself.

Concentrating the twi'lek pushed the venom down through his veins to secrete it carefully along the blade of his knife as he sliced at the infected insect bite. Kase'tor made sure the blade was coated well and used considerable concentration to create a flame around the blade, welding poison to steal.

"I am here master" Kase responded to the call, weekly pulling himself up from the floor and sheathing the poisoned dagger.

John wandered the halls before coming upon Kase... "My apprentice, I believe I left you with a task... To construct a lightsaber, yes? Have you completed the task? If not, get to it. It is a vital portion of your Trials."

John waited for Kase to demonstrate the lightsaber or to begin building the blade.

"As soon as you finish and your Trials are administered, we shall travel to Byss where you will gain your own apprentice."

"Perhaps... However, I am much more fond of Mimban and I wish to perform your Trials here. I have a distaste for Byss... bad memories. Bad taste in my mouth when I say it, Byss... Byss." John gagged slightly to emphasize his point, perhaps just eccentricities.

"Now... build the damn thing." John walked up and down the hall.

"After all, I really don't want to go and meet the others, every time that happens, I get dumped with twenty different chores... Always interrupting my personal schedules..." John continued muttering and Kase soon became aware, John hadn't had his liquor for quite a few days and it was beginning to show.

Producing his flask of Hoth Vodka, John took a swig and began to normalize...

"Welcome back Lord Revan."

He gathered his things, and put them on the bench.

"To do this, you must put them in another crystal, a crystal that with be the core of your lightsaber. The core of your hatred, and remember if someone takes your core, you get torn. DO NOT GET TORN, my friend!"

He went and put the hollow crystal on that table.

"Fill this with your items, items that you hate, that you want gone. Make sure they all fit, it will not be done if it doesn't."

tru7h.jpg

Kase stood and closed his eyes, concentrating with the force to lift the crystal and all the parts he had found from the pouch in his robes. Kase orbited the parts around him and drew the stone knife that had served him so well on Tatooine. Cutting his blue palm softly Kase concentrated on the grits of sand molecules and iron and other metals that consisted the blade and his blood. Kase shattered the blade into a universe of dust orbiting a sphere of his blood, and then separated the blood into molecules as well.

Soon the pieces began to come together. Power cell to crystal housing. Crystal housing to energy field modulation. Field modulation to beam emitter. As Kase worked a troublesome memory from his past echoed in his mind...

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi..."

Delicately Kase slid the crystal into place, concentrating on the flow of the energy with his mind, making sure the alignment was attuned to his needs....

"The Jedi is the crystal of the force. The force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi..."

Kase tried to drown out his memories by placing a thickly mixed mud of blood and sand and metals around the exposed mechanics of his blade.

Concentrating on the oozing fluid Kase brought it to a boil and then enflamed it in a furious heat, feeling the blade shielding melting together into steal Kase formed it with his emotions. He sculptured the molten metal, keeping it steady and smooth.

A pool of blood had formed on the floor from the gash on his palm. Kase lifted the puddle up and around his formed lightsaber. The blood boiled and cooled off the hot metal. As the iron deposited it left a slightly transluctent reddish tint to the metal.

Kase gripped the still warm round saber hilt and switched it on. A quick flash of light ignited the blade. Kase swung it around at his side and found it well balanced.

Extinquishing his blade Kase kneeled and presented the saber to John for inspection

Piro landed his ship on Mimban, followed shortley by his apprentice Xentar Kentam. Piro walked to his room and opened the door, he stoped and opened up the room next to his own.

"Xentar, this will be your room. There are some clothes in there if you need any, and there should also be some weapons. Leave any thing that you don't need on there, like thermal detonators, blasters, throwing knives etc."

Piro closed his room and waited for Xentar, once he finished they left for the Sith training facility.

((OOC: Head to Sith training faciity-Mamban thread.))

John observed the hilt from end to end, having seen its production, he nodded in acceptance. John ignited the blade and swung the lightsaber backwards, forwards, slashed into the air and pierced into the air. It was perfect. John nodded, disengaging the blade and offering it back to his Apprentice.

"Well done. Now for the more interesting of parts..."

John ignited the obsidian blade by concentrating on the interior switch, the small blades digging into his hand, the process completed with his blood as it pooled near the bottom of the hilt, collecting.

The snap-hiss followed and John brought it across his chest; the other weaponry fell to the floor, except his double-bladed grey lightsaber, that remained pressed against his back. The cloak draped to the floor, revealing only his training robes.

John then brought the blade into a salute and entered into a more offensive fighting stance.

"This is where you duel me for proficiency... Good luck."

Revan clutched the hollow crystal in his hand and poured the ingredients into the crystal with his familys blood first. He then crushed the petals and the rest of the flower and jammed it in. With a quick swirl Revan watched the two components mix. He then added the failed butterfly and other components. The crystal was complete, not a single flaw.

I have finished, and I appreciate the title of lord you have given me. I will use it well. You are a powerful sith and master. I thank you for training me so well. I hope with your leadership I could conquer.

Revan_Fett.jpg