Mimban

Darth Heretic

*The Black Sith ship soared into the planets atmosphere carry Impede and The Talker. It slowly made it through the rain and then into the hanger. Impeede took it down slowly and landed. The cockpit opened and Impede jumped he walked over to Bishop who was making his way in.*

" My lord. He his in my ship and waiting."

SIG.jpg

The talker took his time departing from the ship. As before, he payed no acknowledgement to Impede. He walked straight up to the Bishop. With his eyes closed for the briefest moment, he nodded his head in greeting.

Malvagio.jpg

*Bishop returned the guesture with the briefest of movements that could only be likened to a bow between the two. No words were exchanged between the two yet when Bishop turned and led him away from the landing bay. The Talker's Force presence was unnaturally thick to the Force attuned.

He led on out of the facility and into the pouring rain and crisp air of Mimban. Neither much noticed the rain as they walked, striding directly for one of the ancient ceremonial grounds. They were still in the process of crossing when he spoke, eventually coming to a stop in the middle of the square area.*

"The Sith Dark Lord is not here. He will be returning shortly. We will meet with him when he arrives."

Bishop.jpg

The rain thickened about the talker and the Bishop, but they made no effort to take shelter. Though it beat the ground like thunder, it did not hinder their conversation. It seemed that words were a needless commodity.

From his hand, talker lifted a small, folded board. It had remained firmly clasped within his right hand since Ilum, and it remained firmly clasped now.

As if opening to the first page of a book, the talker unfolded the board. Whatever purpose it served could only be revealed to the talker's unblinking eyes or the Bishop's blind sight. To the common creature, it was simply a board of dark wood and steel.

Rain slowly collected in its interior. Nothing remarkable happened, but the board remained open, and aloft before the talker.

Malvagio.jpg

*Bishop stood, watching the Talker as he held the board aloft, unblinking. After a few moments he took a few steps to close the distance and crouched back on his heals to bring him to the same level as the other who had kneeled. Almost absently, he lifted his hand and dipped his fingers in the water pooling on the board's surface. He removed his hand and studied his fingers through his shroud, rubbing his fingers together as though they had been dipped in something other than the rain they were allready drenched in.

The droplets of water that continud to fall slid off of his hooded cloak, lost in the puddles on the ground as they fell. Bishop shook his hand of the excess water and laid it alongside the other. He looked to the board a moment, then shifted his head around as though streching out a stiff kneck. Light illuminated the dense cloud cover high above them from within, an expected rumble rolled out a moment later to accompany the droning pattering of rain on stone, vegitation, and cloth around them.

Apparrently satisfied, Bishop stood, seeming to stand taller and of fuller being than he had been a moment ago.*

Bishop.jpg

Walking through the Temple grounds in direction towards the Hangar bay, he noticed a pair of things that he had not seen for many a time... A ship, it struck a reminder of the past, of a time long since. His face devised a slight smirk, he then felt the presence, it lingered before but now it was clear, Master Bishop.

It had been long since he had spoken to his one-time Master, however, it would be delayed a little longer, if Bishop wanted to speak to his one-time apprentice, he would ask it of him or demand it of him. He continued to walk, through the constant torrential rains of Mimban, it was always such a pleasant form of weather...

He came to his ship and activated the Lambda Class shuttle, in the brief notice of objects, he realized he had many more words to offer Kase, words that would be spoken in their voyage to the dead realm of Korriban.

Entering the ship, followed by Kase, "When we return from this War, you should take a Jedi vessel for your own, another prize of war." John smirked lightly, faintly, and he entered the coordinates and the ship's sublight engines roared to life. The vessel rose slowly and ascended into the abyss of Space.

OOC: follow to Korriban

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

The talker tipped the board slightly, letting the water drain from its hollow. Not a moment after the last substantial drop fell, he folded it closed and returned it to his side. What poured from the board become lost to the rain.

They stood silent in the storm, observing the night, like a curtain to a greater theatre ready to begin. With an odd unison, the two companions turned back towards shelter to find Tarrian.

Malvagio.jpg

*Walking only a half step ahead, Bishop made his way with the Talker back towards the room Tarrian had taken him to. The young Sith was still standing outside their room for his own reasons. Bishop paid him no heed, continuing past into the room. Tarrian appeared also to have never moved from her spot on the sofa. He took a few steps in and turned to face her, leaving enough room between himself and the door for the Talker to enter beside him. He glanced past his companion to the door, which, at his mental command, slid shut.*

"There are things to discuss before... Lord Abaddon's return."

Bishop.jpg

((Sorry guys...real life....))

The Dark Lord, guided the modified luxury liner into the atmosphere, the ships codes auto-transmitting to the surface for confirmation.

Abaddon smiled sensing the presence of a legend, a Sith Lord from his past, and a Master in his mind. He tossed back his jet black hair letting it and the hood that covered it fall across his back revealing the cold set features of his face. The features would have been considered handsome, were it not for the way he carried and flaunted them. Steely blue eyes that carried a passion of rage that could be felt from anywhere in the room. Lips that were always set against each other in a chilled emotionless expression or a bone shaking, sardonic smile. And skin that favored a pale complexion, skin that seeming to absorb any light around the Dark Master.

He exited the ramp at the rear of the ship his cloak clinging to him in the rainy clouded atmosphere of Mimban. He entered the hall and sat at the throne...he knew the others would find his presence and arrive to meet him.

It was time he put his words to deeds.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

* Impede sensed the power of the force as Abaddan arrived. The you sith lord walked down the misty hall. His feet could not be seen but his legs could. He entered the throne room of Abaddan and stood in front of him. Impede got on one knee waited for the others to arrive.*

SIG.jpg

((back: had real life stuff also))

After a brief conversation with Master Montar, Jareth continued on to the throne room where the Dark Lord sat.

"Master, the order grows weary in this calm before the upcoming storm. Many of us lust for blood, and our thirst must be quenched. Does the hour of our enemies defeat grow near, great one?"

Jareth knelt low at Abbadon's feet, hoping for odrers to begin the strike against the jedi.

Tarrian looked up as Bishop had walked into their room. She had been working on the plans for the new Academy, and put them aside at his words. It hurt that he was more then a bit formal, but there was nothing she could do about it till he was ready. She was just happy that he had found his way back to her and Kaylynn.

She folded her hands on the table and look up at him with love. He was the only man she had ever or will ever love and she would always do whatever she could for him. "what is it that you wish to discuss?"

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

The talker stepped forward from Bishop's side, taking the head of the conversation with Tarrian. The talker's face had been rigid since his arrival, but he now broke out into a somewhat pleasant expression. The fact that he had no hair of any kind only seemed to add a further curiousness to the sudden display of emotion.

”œTarrian, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. I have learned very much about you from the Bishop.”

Malvagio.jpg

Tarrian raised her eyebrow at this urchin and a cold hard look covered her face. She sat a moment and stared at him and his audacity to speak at all to her. Her anger began to rise and she flicked her wrist sending him across the room to land uncermoniously on the sofa. She turned her cold blue eyes on him.

"First, you do not speak unless you are spoken too. Second, my daughter, our daughter is none of your concern at all and I will speak to Bishop about her later. You may choose your own quarters if Bishop allows you to even have them...my preference would be a cell of torture in the lower levels. You have not earned a place to make requests here...nor have you come to any level to be granted access to see any of Mimbans archeological records. Now you need to learn your place, and my company is not in question where you are concerned."

She stood up slowly, and moved toward the door stopping in front of Bishop. "I will speak with you in private, do teach you pet his place here." She grabbed the plans she had been working on and moved past Bishop throwing another cold stare at the urchin.

* Impede stood up. He could feel Tarrian was upset. Impede drew a confused face and then spoke to her through the force so only she could hear.*

May I speak wtih privatly in my courters? I will be waiting for you.

* Impede turned his head to the dark lord.*

" My lord. I will be right back. I need to do some thing really quick."

* The fifteen year old boy left the room and walked down the halls. He entered into his room and sat on his bed waiting to see if Tarrian wanted to come.*

SIG.jpg

After many hours in space, the ship finally landed and Kaylynn slowly decended from the ship. She stood outside the temple for a while and just looked up at the sky. She could feel her parents within. Her mother seemed a bit angered, but nothing like she could be...she was holding back. That's a surprise. Her father seemed a bit distant...she didn't like that very much at all.

She slowly accended the steps to the temple and entered. She felt another presence that she wanted to see. Hmmmm, I would have thought him still on Dathomir. She turned and headed in his direction first.

She stepped up behind Jareth and waited a moment...."Hello..."

kaylynn.jpg

Jareth was somewhat startled by the voice behind him, and as he rose to his feet, and then turned to see it's source, he was even more afraid.

Not afraid at the site of the woman before him, but afraid of his own reaction. His stormy silver eyes met hers for but an instant, and he fought within himself to hide the emotions that the site of her had awoken. Glancing again to her, he knew that his attempts at shrinking his feelings from the force were too little too late.

He did, however, hope that the Dark Lord did not notice. Abaddon seemed to have a lot on his mind with the upcoming war, and Jareth's burst of emotion might just have gone unnoticed.

Gaining his composure, he returned to his typical cold demeanor, but then relaxed, and managed a small smile. The type of smile suitable for when one sees an acquaintance from the past for the first time in a long while. Jareth then spoke softly as he made his way toward the Dark Lord's exit door.

"To what do we owe your return?"

Jareth saw Viano from the corner of his eye, he had almost forgot the boy in his absentmindedness.

"Viano, we will be leaving for war soon.....go and rest, collect whatever things you think you will need for the battle. I will call you when we are ready to leave."

He then turned back to Kalynn, "forgive the interuption."

Jareth then calmly waited for the young lady's response.

Kaylynn smiled at him...feelings are so hard to hide from when taken by surprise. She watched him gain his composure and waited for him to feel comfortable again.

"My father has returned, I have missed him." She walked with him a bit then quietly spoke to him, "And those feelings of yours are like a beacon...I came to see you."

kaylynn.jpg

Jareth was not suprised at Kalynn's ability to see through his callous outside. Not many within the galaxy could do so. Perhaps he was allowing her to see how he felt in her presence, or perhaps she was just that powerful.....Jareth would wager that it was both.

He continued speaking to her as they walked the halls of the temple.

"Yes, your father's return was abrupt. I can feel that your mother is pleased to see him again."

There was more to say, but Jareth felt ackward still. He had seen much in his years travelling the galaxy. He had fought many battles, and seen much destruction. He was brave, and faced all situations, even the bleakest, with great courage and passion. Passion for vengance upon his enemies, and swift punishment for them all.

Nothing, however, compared to his current perdicament. He knew that Kalynn could feel this...all of it, and this comforted him. He did not have to speak in order to convey his admiration.

It then suddenly occurred to Jareth that Kalynn possessed the gift of the dark Jedi....The order that had trapped the Sith and the Jedi on a soul-eating planet just months ago. It always seemed odd to Jareth that fate would find him far away from that planet at the time of the conflict. Perhaps Kalynn had a hand in willing his fate in another direction that he would not have to face that horror.

It was a fleeting thought, and Jareth stored it away for later ponderance.

Once he thought of everything else he could conjur to his mind, he returned to his feelings for Kalynn. He then spoke again to her.

"I must say, it is good to see you again." As Jareth spoke, he reached inside Kalynn's mind, and felt her reaction as he watched it on her face. He was pleased at what he found, but then a question rose to mind.

"What of Rhiven.?"

The words left his mouth before he had time to think....What if something horrible had befallen Kalynn's former lover.....What if it pained her to think of it? He hoped he had not caused her any harm in his question, and did the only thing he could....waited for her answer.

::Ahriman had some final preparations before the war that he had to attend to. Once again Ahriman returned to the heat of the forge that he had come to see as something of a home. He was about to take his first step towards a higher ambition, a path first taken millenia ago, but now hidden by the shroud of time. It was time to ignite the ashes of the past and light the fires of glory once more.

Consulting ancient texts and his spirit guide, Ahriman began work on an alloy that would become the basis for his persona.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

*Casually, Bishop watched the talker thrown safely onto the sofa, the gesture more to make a point than any real threat on Tarrian's part. The tempered look, sharp though it had appeared, had told him that even before she acted. It occurred to him now why she had never killed anyone of consequence before... a good thing that trend continued now.*

"I find it amusing that the Sith still revel in... self-appreciating displays."

*For a moment, he tilted his hooded face towards the talker, who did not seem entirely put off from being placed on the sofa, before turning and following Tarrian out the door. Searcy appeared to still be standing there, despite the time that had passed, so Bishop followed Tarrian a short ways away where she felt they could speak in more private.*

"The situation still remains. I would still like to know the location of my daughter. Secondly, we shall be requiring our own quarters during our stay and will need any of the archeological records the library might have on this planet. Your help would save us a great deal of time, especially as we have other things that we must attend to."

*Bishop's head was slanted slightly off in the direction of the throne room, perahps in search of something particular, or perhaps for nothing inparticular at all. He turned his body a little so he could look at the same carved statue he had been standing before earlier, allowing him to set his hands on the railing they stood by. A pillar pierced the stone rail just to his right. Further to the right Tarrian stood looking down into the same courtyard as he.*

Bishop.jpg

::Dark smoke began to rise from the forge as Ahriman continued to mix alloys of dark origin, words of power escaping his lips like sparks from the fire. The world pulsed with unnatural energy, expanding and contracting as if breathing heavily. Ahriman drew a ceremonial dagger across the palm of his hand and watched as his life blood dripped into the vat.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Kaylynn smiled as Jareth seemed to jump from one thing to another. "I have no idea what has occurred with Rivhen. I left there long before the problems with the Imperials and the Jedi." She held her hands folded in front of her as walked, and she took in all the goings on within the temple. She seemed to anger with having to talk of Rivhen. He was not a subject that she wished to discuss.

She stopped and looked at him from one of his thoughts..."I had nothing to do with your not being on Nhagathul Jareth, as much as I would have liked to, Nhagathul does what it wants. Do you think that I would have saved you and not my own mother?"

She looked up the stairs, reaching out with the force. Her parents were there...she did not like the atmosphere between them..."Mother is always pleased when my father is there. I have never seen her truly unhappy with my father. He is the one of the only people that can get her to genuinely smile." She herself smiled at the rememberance of him...she reached up and touched the diamond around her neck. He had made this for her on the day that she was born. She wore it always to keep him with her.

Jareth was off guard, and she liked that...she reached out her hand and wrapped her fingers around his wrist...Her hand was cold to the touch, and she smiled as he jerked his hand from her touch. "There is no need to jump, I don't bite.. although I have been known to kill on a whim." she slid her hand into his and continued to walk. "Will you walk me to my parents? i do need to see them both then we can spend some more time talking after."

kaylynn.jpg

Tarrian stopped some distance from the room, and looked at Bishop. "You of all people should know that to Kill needlessly proves nothing. True power lies in those that can bend the will of others to suit their needs without killing."

She stood there and listened to Bishop as he rattled off the same sentence that the little urchin had already said. Almost like he was a tape recording. "First, you do realize that there are rooms everywhere. You can find it a room and work there with him if you need to. I will not be assisting you to leave our chambers." She did not even try to hide the hurt she was feeling that he felt he needed to leave the chambers that they had shared for so long.

Folding her arms, "The archeological records are not a problem, but the urchin having them is. I can see if I can get them for you. And what other things do you need to attend to? Your behavior is very odd Bishop, where have you been? And where did you find this odd person with no hair?"

She had purposefully skipped the discussion of Kaylynn. He should be able to feel her. He should be able to know where she is. There connection was even stronger then her own connection with Bishop. Tarrian's attention was drawn to the courtyard. She reached out and smiled as she touched the familiar presense. She looked over to Bishop and found him staring at the same thing. What surprized her was that he was not smiling.

Viano followed his master and Kaylnn - the one who had made him grow. He stopped in the hall at one point and looked at him.

"I lust for power Master. Why have we stopped my training? I want to train, I have waited long enough." He could feel some misplaced anger towards just about anything rising in his soul. His crave for power grew as time went on - especially when he could see others stronger than him when he felt he deserved that strength the most.

"Master, why are we stopping again?"

viano.jpg

*Bishop's head tilted to follow Jareth and Kaylynn's, and even little Viano's, progress through the courtyard as though his eyes were not blind. He was silent, as though considering what she said. A moment before he spoke, his gaze seemed to take on an endlessness.*

"I have been to the edge of this nothing, where the ripples cease. I have been to the end. That is where I have resided, and that is from where we have returned."

*Standing back from the railing, Bishop's gaze broke away from the three in the courtyard.*

"I would appreciate it if you would gather the records for the archeological finds. Especially those concerning... the temples and their artifacts."

*His tone shifted down a notch again as he turned away to begin back to their room where the talker still waited. His voice had returned to normal when he began again.*

"For now, we must go and meet with Lord Abaddon. There are still so many things we must do."

*He left her to think, to ponder, and to accomplish what she would. Entering back into her room, he glanced the talker's way. Without so much as a nod, they left again, both now heading for the throne room.*

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian's response had not thrown him, except in the literal sense. To be true, it was what he had expected upon arrival. Though absolute power corrupts absolutely, the Sith's ego had far outgrown their powers.

He tucked the board into his robe, his hand still firmly grasping it. The talker's pace was equal to that of the Bishop, and his knowledge of direction seemed to be just as developed. It was not long before they reached the gates of the throne room.

Malvagio.jpg

*The large double door swung inward. The room was empty, save the Dark Lord seated alone upon his throne. Bishop and his companion stopped just outside of the doors' arcs. They shut swiftly and securely behind him. The empty hall echoed for with the tiny sounds of the scraping doors, whining hinges, and clacking metal.

Starting forward in unision, the pair stopped again a few feet before Abaddon's throne.*

"Lord Abaddon."

Bishop.jpg

The Dark Lord smiled and nodded his head.

"It has indeed been a long time, Bishop. Im sure your aware of our current situation?" Abaddon said looking down at the two before him. It had indeed been a long time.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet