Mimban

Darth Heretic

*Raynuk passed a glare at Vauler as he walked away, and turned back to Viper, physically and mentally lowering his guard slightly. He returned to a more normal stance, returning his lightsaber to his belt and walking forward to her slowly*

"Forgive me Viper...I did not recognize your force signature. Had I known it was you, I would not have appeared so...angry..."

*He stopped a few feet infront of her and looked at her face, narrowing his eyes a little bit as he glanced at Vauler*

"Ignore him...he has always had something against your master. He has no say in your future, or who's apprentice you shall be. That is something that I am to decide, not him."

*He looked closer, delving only slightly into her mind*

"...you feel sorrow dont you Viper? Sorrow that Impede is dead...Tell me, why?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Viper had heard Vauler and she had to admit that the power sounded tempting, but there was a matter of a certain degree of loyalty here.And she truly belived that Impede was more powerful than he appeared to everyone. He just hadnt made his 'mark' .Yet.Even before Raynuk had come ,her mind was already made up.She would clone Impede as he had asked.She then turned to Raynuk, her face emotionless .A mask that betrayed nothing

"I feel sorrow as an Apperentice does when their Master has been killed.Its a question of honour and respect."

Viper looked at the Sith Master in the eyes and replied calmly.She could instinctively 'feel' that Raynuks intentions were not bad, but she could tell he wanted information from her.Information that she'd rather keep to herself.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

Mock me And I Will Strike You Down

*Raynuk smiled sligtly, feeling her mind lightly graze over his, absorbing what information he allowed her to. He was right...she is indeed gifted... he said to himself as he felt her try to close her mind and her emotions to the elder Sith.*

"Im not here to tell you what to do Viper, or to tell you who to trust. In certain cases, it is prudent to even trust one's self. All I ask, is what happened. Care to share how your Master died?"

1fE1uLv.png

"It is not I that has a problem with Impede, it is vice-versa. I tried my best to make him powerful, I attacked him, tried to burn him, he hasn't seemed to show any more strength, he is my kin. I don't want weak kin. I am looking out for the best interest for this hopeful, my help is not welcome." Vauler left the room.

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

Viper watched Vauler dissaper as she viewed Raynuk carefully, noting his every move, every word as a computer would ,as she carefully 'stored' the information away in the back of her mind. One thing she'd learned over the years was to talk less, listen more and always learn more about those around you, while revealing nothing about yourself.

"I left soon after the battle started. I would have preferred to stay of course but Master Impious felt that I should leave for Mimban.....should he need to be cloned.Obviously his instincts were correct. But I found it strange that he did not fight. He left himself at the mercy of the one called Viano for no logical reason and died soon after."

Viper said in her 'straight -forward' way.

He was probing her mind.She could feel it, but he did it ever so lightly.His technique facinated him.She wanted this power. She wanted it more than anything.These sith were obviously extremely powerful.A force to be reckoned with.They were ruthless, cunning and merciless. Just like her.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

*Raynuk smirked at first, and then surprisingly started laughing openly*

"I was wondering when Viano would get around to killing someone..." He said with a smile. A glance at Viper told him that she, was utterly confused. Coughing slightly Raynuk proceeded to explain the ligistics of it all to her*

"You see Viper, Viano's father was the famous Sith Master Barohm Zar, who I received the plesure and oppertunity to train under as his apprentice. After my apprenticeship was over, Zar and myself remained friends, and in the last minutes of his life on Kashyyk, It was I who killed the beast that had slayed Zar. It was then that people started looking to the infant Viano to accomplish great things...And now he is on his way to become as his father was..."

*He trailed off slightly as he noticed she held something in her hand. Narrowing his eyes slightly, he didnt even bother questioning her of it before he simply ripped it from her hands via the Force. It floated the gap between the two, from which Raynuk plucked it out of the air to examine it*

"What is this...?"

1fE1uLv.png

Barohm Zar..

Viper thought to herself.She had heard of him, but she still thought it stupid that Impede had not fought.She frankly didnt care whose son he was.'Life was a survival of the fittest'. In her opinion you looked out for yourself first.But it would be anything but wise to declare it so openly and so she stayed silent until the thing she held in her gloved hand was ripped from her.

Viper was slightly annoyed at Montar for simply snatching it away but he was a Sith Lord, what else could she expect? She didnt so much as twitch as the force ripped it from her hand, but if Raynuk decided to keep it...well things wouldnt be pretty.

"As I mentioned earlier. Master Impede ''sensed' his impending doom and gave me this.A piece of his skin so that I could clone him."

Viper continued in a neutral tone of voice, slightly surprised that Raynuk didn't know what it was. Or maybe he was just testing her.One could never be sure of these things.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

*Raynuk smirked as Viper left her mind open to Raynuk again. reaching deep within the Force, Raynuk connected his mind to hers, and talked with her.

First off Viper, I am a Master, not a mere Lord. Secondly, I am the leader of the Sith at this time, so you would do wise to watch yourself. Thirdly...

*Raynuk didnt even finish his sentance as he smirked devilishly, his eyes peircing through Viper's soul as the peice of flesh in Raynuk's left hand sat in his palm. Suddenly all at once, from his hand emerged flames, and within an instant the Flesh was gone in a fireball the size of Raynuk's own head.

"Thirdly, life is differnet for the Sith...for the Sith, Life is "survival of your kind." You have to be willing to DIE for the Sith if you need to....Do you understand this?"

1fE1uLv.png

Viper bactracked in her mind,oddly pleased with herself.Her speculations about him being the leader of the Sith was correct, and in a way she was glad to see him a little angry.His calmness had made her wonder about the sith for a while.Question their ruthlesness, and now she was sure.And she had to admit that she felt a new sense of growing respect for Raynuk Montar.The man knew how to get things done, without exerting his power.It was simply there.

He also didn't talk in circles and went straight to the point.A quality Viper admired,right then and there Viper decided that she would do whatever it took to be a sith.

"Yes.I now understand and see what I could not see before.I am willing to do whatever needs to be done...to die if need be, for the Sith. I will serve the Sith Order and pledge my life to that of darkness, if you will still have me."

DartheSerpentress.jpg

*Raynuk smiled and nodded ever so slightly to the apprentice*

"Ah, good. You have learned the first step of Sithdom....Now, if you'll follow me, we'll get your Master back."

*Despite the puzzled look and questions that suddenly shot from Viper's mind, Raynuk threw something into the air, intending for Viper to catch it. When she did, she saw that it was the peice of flesh that Impede had given her*

"And that shows that the Sith are much more mysterious and sneaky than you think." He said with a wicked sort of wink.

"I mearly surrounded the flesh with Fire, not engulfing it...a handy trick to force your will on someone...surounding them with fire..." He commented as he lead Viper into the temple and towards the cloning chambers*

1fE1uLv.png

*Upon arrival to Mimban, Heretic once again collects his effects from the shuttle and proceeds to locate lodgings. The first Force-signature he feels is a very familier one.*

Raynuk

*The master follows the signature until he finds the Sith, speaking to a very obvious padawan. Heretic approaches and says:*

But how does she handle the situation if she crosses someone like me that can control the very air we breath? Hello, Montar. It's been a long time.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

*Raynuk stopped mid-sentence to Viper and shifted his eyes to Heritic, with a small frown.*

"Hold that thought Viper..."

*The Sith Master turned to Heretic with his arms crossed over his chest and a very displeased look on his face*

"Yes...indeed....You know Heretic, just because your older than me, doesnt mean that gives you the right to interupt me...I dont care who you are..."

*Raynuk was obviously unhappy with the current situation, and the return of Heretic didnt exactly make his mood better*

1fE1uLv.png

You INSOLLENT little worm! *He could feel his anger rising to an uncontrollable point* You are the first Sith I seek out, and you dare to be attitudinal with me? I should take you into the training room and show you what a REAL Master is capable of!!! I beat your master down many a time, and you are nowhere near the caliber of Sith he was.

Now, if you are quite finished with your arrogance, and trying to be more than what you are for the sake of your apprentice, you can show me where I can berth. It has been a rather long journey, and I require a shower and sustinence.

untitled.JPG

The youthful John ran across from the Training Facility into the Academy grounds. There he felt the presence of a great Sith, Darth Heretic... Deciding it was better not to mingle, he entered his personal room and found a pair of Hoth Vodka flasks.

His cloak flowing in his wake, as he closed the room and locked it. Great things are about to unfold...

He smiled as he walked to the Landing Platform, Now when the hell is that douche going to arrive?

He opened the first of the flasks and began drinking.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

As the tigershark touched down on Mimban, Jareth felt the same dark presence he felt just hours ago on his hidden planet of Dathomir.

How this sith left the uninhabited planet was beyond Jareth's knowledge, but he did not appreciate tresspassers on his lands.

Nevertheless, it had been quite sometime since Jareth had been home, and he wished to get some things in order. Now was not the time to smite his enemies.

Within moments, the sith lord was making his way through the hallways of the temple. He pointed Viano toward the armory and advised him to find armor and new weaponry that would suit him for his training. Once Viano took his leave, Jareth proceeded toward where Raynuk was talking with the very sith he had felt on Dathomir.

"Master Montar," Jareth spoke with a polite salutation. Interrupting the conversation that was going on before him. Jareth had never heard anyone disrespect Raynuk in such a manner. This sith was bold indeed.

"Master Montar, I have returned for a short time. Tyler is accomplishing h is trials on Dathomir, and I have taken young Viano as my suboordinate. I trust I am still in good standing within this order my Master. Please know I serve only the sith." With these words Jareth knelt low at the Dark Lord's feet, and showed the upmost defference.

Jareth then stood slowly and turned to the man he was not yet familiar with and spoke diplomatically.

"I believe the living quarters across from my own are vacant. I believe you will find them suitable." Jareth was careful to show the upmost respect, and shrunk his feelings from the living force. Such was Jareth's specialty. Even if this Sith could come and go on Jareth's planet, he certainly could not break the power of Jareth's mind. The mental force was his expertise. Few now among the living possessed greater mental power than he.

*Looking down at this Sith he was unfamilier with, the eldest master simply stated:*

Child, I did not address you, therefore I have no concern over what you feel is "adequate" for me. I desire not anything that you might have to offer me, except that you might consider showing the same respect for me, as a master of the Force, and an elder.

*still addressing Jareth, but with an air of arrogance, and showing disrespect to a subordiante to turn his back, he continued:*

I was defeating Jedi (The same distaste in his mouth) long before you were much more than midichlorinas, themselves. And don't for one second believe, even with your mental block up, that I won't, or can't break you, for, even though you are stronger in the mental than anyone I have seen in a VERY long time (think when DH defeated Palpatine. Yes, Heretic truly did 3 times), I have the experience to bury you inside a maze in your own mind.

Now, child, will you stand down, or am I to make 2 enemies here tonight, instead of coming home to open arms?

Edited by Guest

untitled.JPG

Viano looked at the armory before him and chose jet black light padding to put on his body. Heavy armor would encumber him too much. He chose a lightsaber with a bone handle and attached it to his belt. He walked into the next room to find his master who was currently talking to this "new" guy...who wasn't new. Viano recognized him from one of his father's holocrons.

viano.jpg

*Raynuk shot Heretic a death glare; the kind of look that would and could kill any normal man in an instant. The Sith rarely lost his cool, but this was one time that he just couldnt stand it anymore.*

"I dont care who you once were Hereitic, your time passed long before you went on hyadis. And you apparently have made a habit of showing up at some very in-opertune times only to dissapear again for another five months. You want to "return home with open arms"? Well maybe you shouldnt have turned your back on us. Maybe you should have come back when we needed you....But no, Heretic never did care about anyone besides himself..."

*By now, Raynuk was livid and was in Hereitic's face. With one last glare, he stepped back and turned to Jareth, speaking to him.*

"Jareth...this is Master Heretic, one of our former leaders. Give him no thought, I will deal with him. And worry not, you are still in good standing among the sith..."

*He dismissed Jareth with a nod and a bow, allowing him to seek out his own agenda. Raynuk sighed and looked out a window in silence as Heretic stood there*

"So...you've decided to come back again. Well I for one am tired of all this Heretic. Your home is not here anymore...and I frankly have lost all respect for you because of your walking out on the Sith. Now, if you so desperatly need to join us again, then make yourself useful this time...

*He turned to Heretic, now obviously calmer than minutes ago*

"...for the past few months we have been scouting around for possible Sith to increase our dwindling numbers of Masters and Lords. Within the past 24 hours, we have located three; Two on Coruscant, and one on Tatooine. If your truely back, go get them. Otherwise..."

*Raynuk smirked looked Heretic directly in the eyes*

"...otherwise, get off my planet."

1fE1uLv.png

*Viper quietly slipped away from the scene.The atmosphere in the room was so dense that anyone could probably cut a knife through it.The two Sith were onviously repelled by the other, and she was shocked to see the way the other Sith talked to Raynuk Montar.But then again it wasn't her place.Sure that Raynuk had enough to deal with without an apperentice irritating him, Viper left and used the piece of skin to clone Impede.And then she waited.*

DartheSerpentress.jpg

Jareth bowed respectfully toward the Dark Lord Montar, and turned on his heel. Jareth was one of honor, and spilling blood at the feet of the dark lord was hardly respectful.

Deception had become the Sith Lord's ways as of late. Heretic would be hard pressed to accomplish the feats he described within Jareth's mind.

As he left, he noticed the young apprentice Viper quickly leaving the room.

He called to her.

"Viper....wait." His hand reached within his cloak, and from it, the sith pulled a long metallic cylinder. It was instantly recognizable as Lord Impious' saber.

"here....Your master will need this when he is revived."

Viper turned to see the Sith Lord Jareth Vermillos and the unmistakable saber that he held in his hand.

"Thank you Lord Vermillos."

Viper said respectfully, taking the saber from the sith Lord and held it in her hands, admiring the beauty of the deadly weapon.One day, she too would be worthy to posess a weapon with the elegance and presicison as this, but now was not the time.First she would have to prove herself worthy and deserving of it.She would, she decided note how the sith behaved in order to be the 'model' sith'.Look, listen and remember, was her strategy and one day.Soon ,she too, would be a sith Lord.

Thinking these various thoughts she waited for her Master to be cloned, and her training to continue.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

* On the clone table a man was beginning to form. It slowly grew from a boy and then into a teenager. Impede laid on the clone table naked and cold. He shivered as he opened his eyes.*

" Ah, the light."

* He raised his arm over his eyes to protect them from the bright rays. He turned his head towards a blurred figure and smiled. With a quiet and raspy voice he spoke*

" Viper...."

* He slowly rose and stretched. His eyes slowly moved down and he realized he was bare. He smirked and sighed.*

" Oh god how I hate being cloned. Well I guess its time to bring the old creature back."

* Impede flexed his muscles and then tightened them. With a loud clang his armor slowly rose from his skin. Part by part. When it was finally finished the black armored shinned and he saw a reflection of his apprentice's face.*

" Well done Viper. You have proven your self worthy and shown great respect and loyalty. I show you now my gratitude. I was having doubts that you weren't going to clone me."

* He smirked slowly landed on his feet as he came off the table. He looked around and saw all the Sith in the room as argued and threw nasty comments at each other. But some one caught Impede's eyes . Vaino, the boy who killed him. Impede cracked his neck and then turned to Viper. She gave him his saber and the Sith lord clipped it to his belt. Impede leaned forward and whispered in Vipers ear.*

”œ I suggest we leave and continue your training.”

SIG.jpg

When Darkness Falls drops out of hyperspace the white starlines solidifying into their bright points of origin. Abaddon heads towards the sureface after his ship has been cleared through to enter the dangerous atmosphere.

The Sith Master lands his ship on the mud laden platform that had yet to be fixed. He walks calmly down the rear entrance of the gunboat, his cloak floating behind him on an unseen wind. The cold tone of the Master summons his apprentices to follow him. He continues into the temple his boots making metallic clanks against the dark concrete like material.

He approaches John first, finding him in a dark corner a good distance from the greater portion of force signitures which he identified as Sith.

”œI hope you haven't drank all of that.”

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*Raynuk smirked and turned to Abaddon, giving him the same cold stare that he gave Heretic minutes ago*

"Did I say you could interupt me Abaddon? I didnt think so..."

*He turned his head to Heretic*

"I gave you an order....Carry on."

*He turned his attention back to Abaddon and walked towards his Sith brother*

"You know the ways of our order Abaddon. You can not claim the throne untill after you have defeated the current leader..."

*By now he was mere inches from Abaddon's face, showing no signs of backing down, or of cracking under the words of Abaddon. He allowed a smirk and a small laugh as he turned and walked to the window again*

"But however, there are two things that have failed to register in your mind Abaddon..."

*He continued to look out the window*

"I am the one who made this planet what it is...like it or not, this is my planet..."

*He then turned, showing Abaddon his rare angry side*

"Secondly, you have come to the wrong person for a fight Abaddon...And you can not claim what is not yours. I do not hold the throne, Pharazon does...However, Pharazon has dissapeared, leaving me in charge as one of his advisiors. If you wish to fight me for leadership...by all means..."

1fE1uLv.png

((LAP left permanently”¦see his post in welcome/ beginning suggestions))

"The Sith are not Stewards to them that act not." Abaddon stated without showing the slightest bit of regression.

"I studied under Ar Pharazon. I know him and I know his Ideals, for they are my own. Were he here perhaps things would be different." There was still no anger evident in the Sith Master's voice only the cold chill that had elevated from that ice storm to a cold which would have killed even a Taun Taun (sp) dead in its tracks.

”œI came to take the Throne, but I had hopes that you would step down”¦very well. You have chosen your fate.”

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*Raynuk stepped out of the wall amidst the cloud of dust as Abaddon stood with his arm still stretched out. Raynuk locked eyes with Abaddon and limped forward, edging closer and closer with no hint, no intention, no sign of attack or hostility. The Sith master was beyond calm, he was medephoric. He was calm...

But a calm Sith is a deadly Sith.

Raynuk stopped just outside of five feet, his face showing no pain from the injuries inflicted by Abaddon apon his foot. Instead, Raynuk was drawing apon the pain, using it, preparing himself. It was the battery to Raynuk's light, or in this case, his darkness. His eyes never left their eternal struggle with Abaddon's, fighting a war all their own. Raynuk blinked once, and then spit in Abaddon's face, showering his eyes and nose with the blood of his combatant.*

"I had no intention of fighting you Abaddon...you are my colleuge. But this is the way things must happen in the Sith. I do not know who is the better man right now, but I know for a fact, that we will both learn something from this..."

*Taking a deep breath, Raynuk's feet slipped backward and outward, into a defensive posture as he withdrew his Black Lightsaber, the Lightsaber that reminded Raynuk of just who he owed his existance to; Barohm Zar, his Master, and his friend. He waited, blinking only twice before Abaddon made a cry of battle, and swooped in for an attack on Raynuk.

But as was stated, Raynuk was medephoric, beyond the limits of his body, he faught with his spirit and beleif in what he stood for alone. The blows sent forth by Abaddon were calculated and precise, and it was obvious that Abaddon was fighting for it all, but was still holding back. Raynuk saw the shots as Abaddon moved to make them, in a way that seemed like he was reading Abaddon's muscles, reading the nervious system's pulses of movement as they moved through his body. It was obvious also to Raynuk which of Abaddon's arms was metalic, a delectable little tidbit caused by 'seeing' where the nervious system gave way to machinery. So the blows were blocked, and Raynuk remained calm. The two Masters faught across the room, Raynuk backtracking on purpose, allowing Abaddon the satisfaction of pushing the elder Sith back.

But satisfaction only went so far in the world of the Sith. Raynuk saw one particular blow comming, one unlike the others. He is changing his attacks...excellent. Raynuk backtracked before the blow came, dodging it instead of blocking it, a move that Abaddon didnt see due to hsi focus on the blows. Abaddon's arm swung past Raynuk...

And Raynuk, holding the weapon of his Master and Mentor....for a moment, took the image of Barohm Zar. In that spit second that Abaddon was past Raynuk, his efectiveness would change. Raynuk suddenly struck quicker than a cobra, and in less than a second...had Physically ripped a very large chunk of flesh from the side of Abaddon's neck...shreading flesh, along with the Femorial artery that supplied the precious blood to the brain. Raynuk fliped backwards, and landed in a crouch as he swallowed the flesh, his eyes locking on Abaddon's again with a devilish grin*

"You forget who MY master was Abaddon..."

1fE1uLv.png

OOC: hate to ask a personal favor, but i'll be out until sunday afternoon, so can we hold off the raid until sunday? i really want a part in it... not jewed out of it like i was last time...

IC:

John followed Abaddon, still sipping on the second flask... Arriving at the Temple floors, John looked on as the events unfolded. His eyes briefly glimpsed Heretic before turning to note the duel that formed before his eyes.

He took one final swig of the Hoth Vodka... The outcome of this battle only mattered between Montar and Abaddon, perhaps Heretic would care, John was rather ambivalent, he owed a scrap of loyalty to both of them... That was true, however, loyalty is a fleeting alliance, friends turn against each other when the time is convenient... John never found leadership convenient...

-------------------

Taking his time before he discarded the flask and exited the room. He started walking back towards the Training Facility to return to the Apprentices.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

A few hours later, the Hell's Remembrance touched down on the planet and the four departed. Tarrian turned to Nas..."Nas, you and J should go to the training facility and get some practice in. Rocketblaze and I will see what is going on. Don't get to comfortable, we will be leaving shortly."

As the two left them, Tarrian glared at the temple. She was annoyed to be brought back here, but even more annoyed at what she could feel in the force.

"Let's get this over this. I have a feeling that I am not going to like this much."

She turned and stalked into the temple and made her way to the hall where a few sith were gathered. She was unsure if she liked what she saw.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"