Mimban

Darth Heretic

*Raynuk looked down and smirked at the cut in the boot before looking back to Vauler's face*

"Yes, Viano is becoming quite the warrior isnt he. As for the person from your past, that is for you to figure out. I know nothing of it. But since you are here, do me a favor..."

*Raynuk turned and pointed to Jag*

"Deal with him."

*He then turned and walked out of the room to finish his other buissness. He decended down to the room that held Mes, and walked back in, speaking to Mes.*

"So Mes...ready to continue our conversation?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Raynuk nodded and smiled a little bit. He was in a truely rare form here in the room. It was a feeling that Raynuk always had, but very rarely let it loose.*

"Im waiting for Abaddon to return Mes. When you...came to us, I promised Abaddon would get a real duel with you. I plan to release you Mes, both because your order needs you, and there is very little that I benifit from keeping you here. We Sith need strong Jedi to test ourselves against. As soon as Abaddon returns, we will set out to a distant planet, and the duel will commence. You will be returned to the Jedi....I...."

*Raynuk hesitated ever so slightly. Damnit... He sighed again and waited, then continued*

"I...promise you Mes."

1fE1uLv.png

*Mes looked up...with a smirk on his face...

"There you have it...this is the Raynuk Montar that should be known...but you know what? There's not much I can do about it, except tell you that I just saw what I've been seeing since I met you...your light still glows from within...we all know how to hate...only some are contantly hating...and I thank you for not proceeding in that fashion."

ITS.jpg

*Raynuk smirked, knowing full well in his mind that he had just shown weakness to this Jedi. But then half of him reminded that it was Mes Tisserand, the man who stood beside Raynuk in the defence of Coruscant.*

"You know Mes, you and me...we both saw the need for Heros, and rose to the occasions. We both learned to lead our respective groups, to rebuild them after the Bug invasion. Only you choose peace, I choose Terror. It may be the Raynuk Montar that should be seen, but it is the side of me that I will keep behind a closed door. It is the side of me that truely controls the dark thoughts, the side that gives me the clear thinking to do what needs to be done..."

*He stood up and smirked, walking around the room a bit*

"Besides...I was getting bored of beating you. Do you have any last requests while we wait for Abaddon?"

1fE1uLv.png

"Understood, Sir!

I will obey you, even if you didn't say anything.

I will stay in here, go, find what you need to find, I won't be going anywhere anyway"

Jag looked around, pointing at the bars.

Then shut up and sat down.

Thinking " so, I'm finally acknoledged, well taking orders is my best skill for survival right now! At least I'm alive, and here I thought the Sith would kill me on sight for helping the republic as a mercenary. Let them think what they wish, it's my test to the soul to be here."

Noah was lying there, still legless and all. he looked at Raynuk and his master talk, he could only register a bit for he kept slipping in and out of consciousness. He struggled to wake himself and used his arms to prop himself against a wall so he could sit upright. He wiped the blood form his mouth and spat a red glob of spit and blood into the corner.

"Master whats going on here...Ungh."

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

OOC: Uh, Noah....I belive ALL of the Jedi's actions (including yours) were voided. Your not on Mimban, and you still got your legs....It was determined that there was no way a Jedi could locate Mimban. Sorry lol

OOC:Raynuk walked to the other side of the room and pulled out his Comlink. He talked in low tones for a few minutes, obviously having a conversation with whomever was on the other end of the line. With a sigh, Raynuk pocketed the comlink and turned back to Mes, looking slightly unhappy. He locked eyes with Mes and then looked away, throwing out his arm and sending Mes skidding across the floor*

"Dont look at me like that damnit..."

1fE1uLv.png

When darkness falls Came out of hyperspace over the now 5 degree warmer planet of mimban. The white lines of hyperspace dissolving away into the grey green planet of mimban. Its shadows and swamps disgusing and fixtures from above. Well they would if it werent for the enourmous mists covering the planet.

The Sith Master smiled to himself. It was a quiet home. Well hidden and protected. Abaddon guided his ship in silently landing it in on the murky landing pad without a sound.

The mud clung to Abaddon's as he walked down the ramp he had take the time to disengage. His preffered exit. The metal boots clanked against the concrete as several sith guards came out to guide him to the front.

He entered the great hall his boots clinking mud on the black tile. What miniral exactly it was, was complete beyond him. The architecture was that of all typical Sith buildings. It again reminded him much of the destroyed planet of Korriban.

He walked down several hall till he reached the room he wanted.

There he saw Montar and Mes.

"Goodday, gentleman" The kind tone he had used with the imperial emporer now gone. The bitter sweet honey on frost turned to the blizzard of hoth. Mes caught the tone like a slap in the face.

"Shall we Master Montar?" He said slamming a cold backhand against Mes's temple before he could react. He slipped the nural neclace he had found on Mes when he captured him before the Counci leader had realized he had been hit by the first strike.

The Jedi instantly went unconscious.

"I believe you owe me a duel." Abaddon's disturbing smile appeared again.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*Raynuk almost winced as Abaddon backhanded Mes. Somewhere deep down he felt sorry for Mes, but knew he couldnt let this show. Raynuk stood and almost without thinking, socked Abaddon in the gut with enough force to keel the man over. Raynuk then crouched down slightly as Abaddon gasped for air. Raynuk hissed into Abaddon's ear, his voice almost full of anger*

"I dont remember giving you permission to do that Abaddon. You forget, Mes is MY prisoner, not yours. I am doing you a favor by giving you a duel, dont make me deny you that duel. I want a good fair duel Abaddon, which means Mes has to be at his best..."

*Raynuk left Abaddon where he was and pulled the collar off of Mes, and crushed the collar in his hands as he turned back to Abaddon*

"This will happen my way, understand?"

*Raynuk turned back to Mes again, who was just comming back into conciousness. He looked Mes in the eyes, where a small bit of guilt shown through the anger and evil that consumed Raynuk's soul. He stood Mes up and pulled a needle from his cloaks, injecting a variable of cloriform into the Jedi's bloodstream. Five minutes later, Raynuk had the unconsious Jedi loaded onto the Ogariv. As soon as Abaddon boared the ship, Raynuk lifted it off the Mimban soil, and shot into space.*

((Im going to be gone for the weekend, to return home sometime on Sunday Afternoon/Night. Im gonna post in the Space thread too so For now, you two just post reactions to mine, and when I get back I'll post us landing on whatever planet I choose See ya in two days))

1fE1uLv.png

Jag knew that he was in a serious pickle, just didn't know how.

Thinking to himself "what does he mean the masters won't bother you, Oh well"

so Jag followed closely, head kneeled down, awaiting any orders, the time for answers more answers would come when it needed to.

That was the wierd thing about Jag, he was so passive, and to calm as to what happened in his life, the battle between him stopped and his calmness beat back his anger to a tie. Just a way of survival to Jag, he needed employeers for his job. The more the merrier. Only he felt that he wasn't going anywhere for a long, long, time.

Vauler walked around, a small jog. He was determined to find this disturbance in the force. It was now that he realized how truly weak he was prior to his trials. He tried to use brute power, never embracing the force. Now he had, and it gave him a new glow, if you will.

He saw a man leaning against a wall. The disturbance is near that man. he walked towards him.

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

* Impede snesed some thing. Visions of his family ran through his mind. The burning house. The burning bodies. Screams where yelled as his mother and father where burned. Impede's eyes open open wide. A sith was coming towards him. Impede stood up striaght and brushed himself off.*

" May I help you."

SIG.jpg

Vauler grinned. He found the presence.

"You're thoughts betray you. I know who you are now." He laughed.

"I can read your mind you know. You are reflecting on your past, how your family was killed. But I, know the truth to what happened that fateful night. Yes, my memory has been restored by my embracment to the dark side."

vauler2.jpg

Micheal turns to his apprentice.He saw that the sith hopeful was looking confused at the mention of the force. The Dark Lord had showed the young man the power of the force, but apparently he would have to go the Jed way and tell him.

He makes a face and begins to recite."The Force is an energy field surrounding all beings. It binds and brings us together. It flows through us and makes us strong. Without the Force we would not be strong. With the Force we are awesome.

We are not flesh and bone to the Force. To the Force we are energy. We are luminous beings.The Force exists as two entities according to the Jedi. The Lightside and the Darkside. They believe the Darkside is evil. Whe in fact it is the pure way of the Force. Allowing its user to tap into their emotions and use it to strengthen them. While the Jedi hide their emotions away, growing weak. To call on the Force you must first be able to hear its call. Now sit down and quiet your mind, you pitiful creature. You will hear the force call to you. I will be sending you thoughts through the Force, you must tell me wheich is me and which is the Force."

Micheal leans against the wall and begins sending thoughts to his apprentice.

MSearcy2.jpg

Vauler blinked at this. "How pathetic." He put his hand on Impede's chest and concentrated the dark side into impedes heart, causing it to stop for an instant. Impede broke off and Vauler pinned Impede to the wall. "I'm talking about your lineage, what happened to your parents... I killed them, I set the house on fire. I hated them, I hated you.... I am your brother Kevin."

vauler2.jpg

Tarrian led Jareth through darkened corridors and musty passageways, further and further down into the bowels of the Temple.

After a long time, they came to a stone door. She pulled open the door, to a heat filled room. Within the room was a deep pit with flames rising out of it. She motioned for him to enter into the room, and stood infront of the doorway.

"You will remain here and create your crystal with you anger and blood. It will be an extention of yourself. When you are finished, I will come for you. You will not leave this room until it is completed."

She backed away from the door and with the force, she pushed the door shut and locked it. Heading back up to her rooms, she sent Jareth a message through the force. "Remember my apprentice, I can see you and am still there with you. Call to me when you have completed your task."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"