Mimban

Darth Heretic

((OOC: Neo, I told Jareth to post that way, Tarrian happened to be in the middle of the forest.))

IC: After waiting for days, Tarrian realized that Bishop is a statue and throws a shoe at him. "hmmmm, stone head."

Feeling throw the force, she feels great pain in the temple. The pain came from someone new to the planet. She smiled to herself as she turned and headed back to the temple.

As she walked in and made her way down to the cells, she nodded to Neo. "Thank you, I'll take over from here." Standing outside the door, she reached out with the force to the man in the room. She could feel his pain and anguish, but she could feel how strong the force was in him. There was something else too.

"Hmm, that will have to be taken care of shortly." She opened the door and stepped into the room.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Jareth knew he had come to the right place.

In his nightmares, there was always a feeling at the end of the dream that he could not describe with words.

This mistress standing before him, the darkside eminating through her very skin, was the personification of that feeling.

She represented freedom, and power, and the SITH. That was what was missing from his life. That was what was missing him. The darkside yearend for Jareth the same way he yearned for it, and the woman before him was the pathway for each to meet the other.

Jareth tried to supress his feelings. This was exactly what he wanted, and he had worked hard to get here. He would remember this second, when she walked through the door, as the beginning of his true life.

He looked up at Tarrian from his knees and spoke not a word.

He waited for her to do her worst.

Looking at the one armed man, she remembered back to Bishop having his arm eaten by Lord Zar. This man had yet to feel pain of that magnatude. She walked toward him and stopped, using the force, she grabbed him and threw him to the ground.

Holding him in place, his face smashed into the cold stone floor, "Why are you here?" She knelt down to his face and looked at him coldly, "What do you want?"

"I wish to be rid of this virus. I wish to be a sith. I came seeking your guidance my lord."

Jareth could feel the pressure building on his back as if Tarrian was trying to push him through the floor rather than just hold him down.

Jareth was always good at reading people, but from this position, it was hard to tell what the Sith Mistress was thinking. She was also good he could tell at hiding her true feelings.

She leaned down to him, she pulled off his masked and looked into his eyes. The cold blue of her eyes glared into his. "Why do you want to be here? I don't want your 'cause I have wanted this all my life', I want to know why you think you should be a sith."

Grabbing his hair, she pulled back his head and used the force to speak to him through his mind. I want the truth.

Batting her hand away and leaping quickly to his feet with the force he shook the very walls of the room. Jareth's eyes met the sith's and he spoke.

"I am here to wield this force that has chosen to make it's presence so strong in me. I'm sick of it controlling me. I will bridle it and become unstoppable. Nobody will oppose me. I've already humbled myself to the fact that I cannot learn it on my own, and I refuse to 'serve' it as the Jedi do." He roared the last part of his answer as he was angered by the mention of the Jedi, who he hated more than anything in the galaxy.

"I AM IT'S MASTER!"

His chest pounded up and down as he breathed heavily. The room was dusty due to the shaking of the stone walls earlier when he sprung to his feet. Once the smoke settled he stood in wait for the punishment he was sure the dark lady was about to inflict on him. He wanted it.

Tarrian watched the force trantrum and remained where she was. When he was done, she laughed. "You are the master?"

Grabbing him with the force she reached out with her hand and with one quick movement, she flung him across the room to slam into the wall. Slowly standing up, she turned and looked at him as he came down to his knees again. "No, I think I am the Master."

Using only the force, holding her hand out, she began to close it into a fist. As she did, he could feel the air slowly begin to be choked off. Slamming him down face first on the stone floor, she pulled him across the floor to her feet. She knelt down in front of him, and released his throat. Putting her hand on his chin, she gently lifted his face to look at her. "The force is not a toy, it is a weapon to be mastered. It can cause great pain, or ..." She reached into him, and used the force to take some of his pain into herself. You could see in her eyes the pain she felt from him, but she pushed the feelings down. "Or it can soothe you in times of need."

Her eyes softened slightly as she waited to see how he would react.

As the pain eased up from his throat, a low gurgling noise could be heard from deep within the corellian's throat. He looked up toward his master and realized what had happened. She said she was the master.....she was his master. He hoped he was correct in his assumption.

He lowered his eyes in a sign of obedience and spoke softly.

"Yes master." and then with a sigh as he caught his breath he continued, "thank you master."

It was nothing more than he expected. That was the way of the sith. Obedience through force. Survival through force. Jareth had been put into his place. It surely wouldn't be the last time.

Casually knocking the stick aside, Sauron grasped Cineon by the throat through the force and shoved him into a wall. As the bricks around him flew down under the pressure, Sauron approached his new apperentice slowly, "Apparently we have an issue of dicipline to address. What I say you will do. If I say get on all fours and bark like a dog, that is what you will do. If I say close your eyes and try to sense me through the force, that is what you will do. You will not do anything I don't say, or else we will quickly see how you react to having your entire body inside out. If this is not clear then speak now and I will end this lesson with your life."

With ease the Sith Master let go of his grasp and let Cineon tumbled to the floor, "Now then, I have a new task for you. I want you to go out into the nearby forests and work on your force sense. Do so how you wish, but be weary of your actions. When ready, I will find you. There is other business I must attend to right now."

With that, Sauron exited his chambers leaving his new apperentice....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Jareth rose and spoke his name, as he had spoken it so many times before. With honor and pride. Neither of which he had at the present moment.

"Jareth Vermillios of the Corellia Vermillios."

The words left his tongue and for the first time, they meant nothing. That name had carried weight throughout most of the galaxy. His name would not get him anywhere here amongst the sith. It was for the best. Jareth was sick of being a name anyway.

"Your name, however, precedes you. I am honored to serve you my lord."

Jareth continued and was sincere. He was truly greatful she had chosen him.

"As you should be honored." Arose the voice of Darth Sauron.

From behind Tarrian stepped the Sith Master, stopping along side his old apperentice, "I did not train her to be a little minion that follows the big boys around in their quest. She was taken from the pits of being a weak, hopeless jedi, and turned into one of the great sith ever to walk in this galaxy."

Turning to Tarrian, Sauron gazed into her eyes, "She has proven her abilities more than you will ever know young one. For this, it is time she takes the trials...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Nodding to her own Master, she motioned for Jareth to follow them. Her memories went back to the first time she met Darth Sauron. On her own knees over the pit, when she was nothing but a weak minded, weak bodied Jedi. She despised that Tarrian, that Tarrian died that day.

Smiling over to Sauron, "I am honored you feel I am ready for my trials. Let us take this one to his new home, he needs a few hours to heal and we can begin."

The prospect of being trained by one who had already proven herself, and was about to become a master was very appealing to Jareth.

He watched as the two sith exchanged words and then followed as they left the holding cell. He was very glad to be out of that room.

The new quarters he was shown were suitable. He requested that his droid bring in his belongings from the ship and then Vp9 returned to the ship to wait.

As he laid down to get some rest, he noticed the nanites had recreated his entire hand. His arm was stiff, and he spent a few minutes trying to loosen the newly formed muscles.

He slept and waited for his master's return.

With an unusual smile, Sauron shook his head, "I am not one for tea."

With that he led his old apperentice into his chambers to begin the trials. To start, he simply stood infront of her, "Let us begin. Tell me of your accomplishments as a Sith...."

860910daer.jpg

Tarrian followed Sauron to the chambers and listened. Bowing slightly, she took a moment to reflect on her accomplishments as a sith.

"Before I even was knighted, I fought Bishop, taking him on for your protection. Not even he would come between me and becoming a Sith. I gave birth and raised one of the most promising sith in the galaxy. I fought one of the jedi's most dangerous and experiened Masters in history, Adi Wan Tinova, and survived. I dealt with both the harsh actions of Heretic and Hatred, withstanding their onslaught to move on as a much wiser and experienced being as I once was, then I went on to fight alongside one of the most glorious sith known to the galaxy, Darth Heretic. Being worthy enough to fight in his presence, we engaged an overwhelming force of mindless, yet dangerous creatures from outside the galaxy. I have passed over to the other side, died and come back to fulfill this destiny that has been set for me in the Sith."

She stood and waited for Sauron to respond.

-=Comm to Master Neo=-

"I'd like to congratulate you on your absolute FAILURE!!! Never have I seen somebody get so narrowly minded as to ignore all they were asked to do in order to hit one mark. This is it Neo. You've hit my last nerve. Come back to the Hutt Clan, and I mean NOW!!! There is no time for arguing. You have one chance of redeeming yourself, and if you screw it up I'm expelling you not only from my training, but from the entire Sith order. This is it. No exceptions."

-=End comm=-

*KR's voice was cold, and he was flatly pissed.*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

*Several hours of torture had ended with Mes passing out on the floor of the empty stone room. Raynuk was slightly put off at Mes's resistances, but there was a reason he was leading the Jedi afterall...

Raynuk found himself wandering the halls and corridors of the Temple for a good hour, deep troubles in his mind. Why WAS Raynuk torturing Mes so cruely. It wasnt for the information, no, that could easily be acomplished by scouts...

And then it hit him like an X-wing in hyperspace. it was Fear. Raynuk silently cursed himself and shook his head. How did I not see this within myself...and I stood as a leader of the Sith. We are to know no fear...to stop at nothing...and here I sit, afraid of a powerless Jedi... Raynuk muttered to himself and made his way to the landing area.

This required meditation, meditation he would find in only three places, the darkest places Raynuk had ever been. He left a note for Sauron: "iI am deeply troubled, and so I seek shelter from the world to straighten my mind. You may rouse me on my Comm... He ended the note and read it over a few times, before starting the next, to Kakuto and Abaddon My friends...I leave you for a brief period to concider my own being. You are not to touch Tisserand under any circumstances...

Raynuk didnt bother re-reading the second note, the only confidence in his heart comming from the fact that he knew Kakuto and Abaddon would follow orders. He locked the room with Mes in it again, and walked out of the Temple and into the Ogariv, lifting off and clearing the planet without word.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

OOC: *cough*

*Finally abondoning the self imposed walk, Bishop allowed himself to meditate. Something he had all but abandoned since his days at as a Jedi, casting himself instead into long periods of self turmoil to reach the truths he sought. In life, Tarrian had been his guiding post. She had changed him as a Jedi, and taught him the light of darkness as a Sith. For her and with her he had endured a great many things. Her death had torn him apart. Her return failed to knit the seams together again. She had changed greatly in death. Perhaps as much in spirit as he had in body. Or perhaps it was he who had changed too much. The answers were no more clear when she approached his position than they had been when he sat there. When he had completed the pointless task of reflection, he turned his sightless eyes upon her. Unable to see her behind the blindfold and sightless eyes. Only his sight in the Force illuminated her to his mind. An almost black hole to the senses. The voice was the same. Silky smooth and inviting. Calling to him of past days. And from that voice brought chills to his body. Like kissing the lips of a dead lover and singing your skin on hot ash pasted to their mouth. The sense was full of longing and pain. And so he found himself with out words. Without a response of any kind. The Sith, arguably one of the oldest and most powerful Sith Lords who had not yet moved on to the rank of Master, found himself perhaps afraid to speak and accept what had come to pass. Tarrian left. Full of dissappointment? Maybe. But uncharictaristic none-the-less. Alone now again, Bishop stood. The forest about him was silent. The screams of birds did not fill the hallow canopies and the rains above failed to illuminate the ground below the thick leaves. Even the predetors kept to themselves away from his path. Unable to comprehend further his situation with the one he had loved, Bishop's mind turned to simpler matters. The Sith as an order seemed to be failing. They were not what he had come to know in his darkest times. Once the great Sith Masters had ruled the galaxy. He recognized that times change, and leadership fell into cycles. Some days the Jedi ruled while others the Sith would stamp them down. Such was the way of things. Some day, the Sith would again take their position as Lords of all. Some day further, the Jedi would pull them down again. Now such truths seemed so clear to him. So evident. It was the way of things which he had fallen for. Which provided meaning for his life. Even among hated enemies their was honor. Sly Stevenson had been a thorn in his side since the beggining. Since he had left the order. But he had also been drive. Drive to succeed and a purpouse to hate. But that hate was gone now, with the passing of the Jedi's life. The others of his life that had been his icons had left as well. Barohm Zar had fallen. Lord Ar-Pharazon had not been seen in some time. Even his great master, Darth Hatred, was no longer among the Sith. Perhaps it was pessimitisic old age, perhaps clairvoyance, but the Sith no longer seemed to be that which he had wedded himself to so faithfully. His steps were filled with purpous as he crossed the forest and broke out of the tree line into the compound the Sith had taken as their own, though wandering thoughts filled his head. The feeling of age had permeated his bones now. Tarrian was with her master now, her trials had only just begun. Raynuk had left, the one Bishop finally thought to seek out. He would have to speak to him when he returned from his own ordeals. Lacking another activity, Bishop went to his quarters and clensed himself from the soot that still covered his body from the furnace room and had been streaked by the falling rain. Changing into a fresh cloak, he left. He considered going to Brook, one of the remaining Sith of old. He felt somehow strangely connected to her, though they had never shared much time. In fact their time on Naboo had been one of the longest and closest moments between them in his memory. However, she seemed caught up with her son. Perhaps she would seek him out in her own time. So instead he retired to the largest temple on the grounds, the one where the thrones of Mimban's gods shone brilliantly on their rests. He moved through the entrance hall where profecies were carved eloquently into the stones. He could not see them but he could feel them. Even the craftsman who made them seemed to have controlled the power of the Force. They seemed infused with its energies, though their meanings were as archaic and mysterious as the physical runes. He entered the throne room, closing the massive and finely crafted doors behind him with little more than a thought before sitting on the throne set just to the left of the center. In the light of the fire twisting in their bowls, he brooded in his darkness.*

Bishop.jpg

Raising an eyebrow at Rocketblaze's tone, Tash eyes the droids. Leaving his lightsaber un-ignited, he closes his eyes, waiting for them to make the first move. He didn't have to wait long. Blaster fire filled the room, all of it aimed at him.

With a slight smirk, he moves into action. Igniting his saber as he spins in a circle, sparks fly as the shots deflect off of his saber. Most of the shots were grounded into the walls and floor, but some went straight back at the droids. As they near the droids, their shields become visible, and the shots reflect backwards.

Flipping up into the air, Tash dodges the shots. Moving as soon as he hits the ground, he sprints towards a corner of a wall. Kicking off of one wall, he runs, horizontal to the ground, across the wall. With the droid on this side not agile enough to follow him, he jumps on its back. The other three droids were now shooting the one droid, in attempts to hit him. As it's shields start to falter, it emits an electic charge, in hopes of dislodging him. As Tash releases his hold, his other hand comes forward. The red blade hisses as it slides through the droid's armor and wiring. Red hot metal drips to the floor, only to cool instantly, as he rips the sword up through the droid.

One down. He's right, I am enjoying this. Before the thought can even be finished, the droids are firing at him again. A grin grew on his face as he starts moving again.

tashkri.jpg

Rocketblaze watched with great interest as Tashkri used his skills to eliminate the threats around him. Knowing that Tashkri could handle four at a time, RB released the final droid. With a simple press of a button, The ceiling declined slightly to form a chute. Out of this rolled the activated destroyer droid, and when it hit the ground, it set itself up directly behind the Apprentice.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Cineon left the temple, as instructed, and goes into the forest.

Cineon figured the best way to practice using the Force to sense things, is to play 'what if?' games.

He sits down on the ground, and closes his eyes. He tries to feel everything around him. He feels the wind blow over him, and tries to 'follow' it. He hears the wind continue to travel, and hears it impact against something. The wind's end point get's closer. An animal must be coming near by. He implemented the noises of the forest as to where their sound waves ended, creating a picture in his mind of what was around him. There was a lion approaching him.

Cineon could feel the Force now. He let go of his olfactory sensory, and is now able to see things as they give off life, and how potent it is. Unable to distinguish things, he can still see the lion. The lion stops.

The lion prepares to pounce...

It jumps.

Cineon leaps up, jumping over the lion, only shortly, landing back down, Cineon wraps his legs around the animals neck, and does a backflip, flipping the animal on it's back.

He jumps up off the lion, and grabs ahold of a tree branch. He turns to the right, then violently spins to the left, letting go of the branch, coming down, and kicks the lion in the side of the head, snapping it's neck.

Cineon lands in a crouching position. He opens his eyes. The picture was as he saw it through the Force... except that the lion was now dead...

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Caught up in the battle, Tash would have missed the droid dropping down behind him, except for the loud thunk it made as it hit the ground. Glancing back, he pays for his inattention to the other droids as a shot grazes across his shoulder.

Infuriated by the wound, Tash's eyes start to glow red. Getting his back against a wall, he reaches out through the Force and grabs the downed droid. Swinging it like a cudgel, he bashes it against another droid until they are both reduced to spare parts.

Two down, three to go, so long as he doesn't drop another one on me.

The droids had fanned out now, with one in the middle of one wall, and the other two in the opposite corners, forming a triangle. As the shots fly towards Tash, he springs straight up. Hitting the ceiling, he uses the Force to push off to the side. Stopping in one of the corners with a droid in it, he slides down the wall, bringing the lightsaber straight down. With a hiss and sizzle, the droid parts neatly down the middle. Getting up from the crouch he landed in, Tash steps over the smoldering remains of the droid, ready to engage the last two.

tashkri.jpg

Rocketblaze walked over to another section of the console. Expecting to find a nice red switch, he did. Flipping it caused the droids to enter full activation. The remaining two droids would now fight in full attack mode, making them the equivalent of ten droids that Tashkri was facing before. As the blaster fire increased to an uncounterable degree, Rocketblaze went over to a corner of the control room. Opening a door, a cool blast of air grazed his face. Rocketblaze produced two pieces of bread with nerf meat between them. He reached over to grab a small container labeled "Orange" and popped it open. Upon returning to the window, he took a swig of his "Orange" and had a mouthfull of his nerf sandwitch.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet