Mimban

Darth Heretic

"And you did just fine."

Rocketblaze replaced the dagger and brought Tashkri's lightsaber to his hand via the Force. As he rose, Tashkri wisely moved back. Rockeblaze then tossed his Apprentice his lightsaber. Turning his back to Tashkri, he stretched out at first, then arched back. When his hands hit the floor, RB spoke again.

"That was to teach you that the Sith do not ever fight fair. Rules of honor are nothing more than hollow words that they like to fling about. Do what you must to survive, nothing more and nothing less."

A flipping jump resulted in RB facing Tashkri again.

"Now I feel better. I also don't think that you really need to be trained with that thing as far as basics are concerned. You've handled it well so far, but I'll give you something to really do now. Stay put."

Seeming to vanish, RB reappeared in the enclosed balcony seconds later. He activated five destroyer droids, but only four emerged. One for each wall, the droids targeted Tashkri. A speaker began to buzz with RB's voice.

"Enjoy, as I know it'll be quite a show!"

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

OOC: Any Knight/Master who are able and willing to take on an Apprentice, please PM me so I can have a list of whom to send out when new recruits arrive. (Which we have one of now btw, so who ever PMs me first gets this one)

*Raynuk ran in behind Sauron, and it was obvious that he had run down to the room apon hearing the silent alarm go off. He had been in the control room again, having received word that an old ancient Sith encyption code had been used on a variety of Comm signals. He managed to sent off a breif and hastey "Not for Sale" before running down here. He stoped and observed for a moment before walking up beside Sauron*

"...I was planning on bringing you down here later Sauron" He mumbled, slightly out of breath, and mostly annoyed. How the heck did he even get in here without my passcode...? Raynuk growled ever so slightly, and stood silently beside Sauron, wating*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Abaddon stamds beside his new apprentice.

"Come, it is time to pick up my old apprentice. He has proven himself ready to take the tests for a sith knight."

Abaddon dropped his metallic hand to a comm switch. His ship hummed to life just outside the building. Repulsorlifts activated quitely as it prepped the engines. Abaddon motioned his apprentice to the door and the both boarded the ship soon afterward.

Their destination was Dagobah.

----------------------------------------

The black gunboat seemed to stretch and disapear into the star lines of hyperspace.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Vauler knew his ship was destroyed, compliments to Raynuk, who didn't consider Vauler to be worth of a sith, well... Raynuk was the last one aside from palpatine to assess who is worthy or not. He and Abaddon then traveled to Dagobah.

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

Sensing Raynuk, Sauron turned and gave an unusual smile, "I'm sorry for 'tresspassing' as it were. You might check out the door though, a locking mechanism is useless with out the lock." He said as he raised his hand, lock firmly placed in palm, "Nothing can lock the movement of atoms."

He then turned to Mes and waited....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Cineon proceeded to where he had seen Raynuk, Sauron, and Tarrian walk, although they may no longer be around the area, he decides to go there anyway. To his surprise, he finds Sauron and Raynuk, and stands to the side to wait for his turn to speak.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

OOC: Just because I saw you, doesn't mean I saw you both in the same room.

IC: Cineon shrugs and continues in to face Sauron, and kneels down.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

OOC: If its whatever brian then dont post it my man. lol you people need to losen up.

IC: Abaddons hand went quickly across the panels of his consol. The forward viewport's lines gave way to thousands of tiny points of light, when his metallic hand pulled the lever dropping them out of hyperspace. He turned to his apprentices.

"Jedi are fun to screw with but dont take your chances unless you really feel your ready. And Searcy, you are definately not ready to take on Talon, just for the record." His voice was not as nasty as usual but more of a teaching tone.

"You do what you need to survive. No more and certainly not any less." He said recalling the common sith quote.

"In other words...dont get involved unless you have to. I had no reason to kill talon so I saw no reason to stay. You both would do well to remember that." He gave a nod to Vauler once again pointing out the politics of combat.

He dropped the ship down on the muddy landing pad the Sith called a platform.

"Remind me again to bitch at Raynuk for this." He said motioning to the filthy ground as his boots sank into the rainsoaked ground.

-------------

He entered the Great hall and began force sensing his way toward Raynuk.

Chacter Sheet

*KR stood up after a long nap where Montar had thrown him. He stretched and popped his back, then made sure nobody tea-bagged him in his sleep. Once he was thoroughly content that nobody had, he took off his hammer and put it on the ground, then leaned against a wall and closed he eyes. This time he was meditating about the situation. KR's plan was to conjure up something worthy of note, or something to tell his apprentice to do, but thoughts entered his mind slowly...*

"Abaddon, I have a plan."

*KR said it softly, and thought Abaddon was outside in the rain he could hear it as loud as if it were an entire chorus singing his words. He waited for Abaddon to come and speak to him, so that he may pass along his plan.*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

ABaddon turned sharply on the ball of his foot. He knew KR well enough to know that his plans were usually beyond genius. Moreover they always involved a great deal of entertainment.

Yet again Abaddon's signiture smile appeared. Both his apprentices raised an eyebrow fearfully.

Abaddon came to stand by KR and listened to his plan quietly. He had sent his apprentices away so that he could discuss matters with KR. Once he was informed, his smile grew.

"Excellent. I'll front most of the cash seeing as it was your idea. You say 500 thou should do it for both correct? Ill front 400 thou." He smiled at KR. The man had his moments of sanity, but he was so much more clever when lacking it, so to speak.

Chacter Sheet

*KR laughed low in his throat. He was surely going to enjoy this just as much if not more than Abaddon. KR looked out the corner of his eye, then spoke in a way that he knew the apprentices could hear him.*

"Searcy, Neo, get ready. We'll be leaving soon. Our destination, and moreover what we're doing there, is a... surprise."

*KR looked at Abaddon and laughed some, this time more freely and loudly. Abaddon clearly hadn't been disappointed. KR showed the genius Abaddon had expected, and then some.*

Vauler wondered off, he went over to where his dead body was destroyed. He looked at the scrap metal from his former ship. The Sadism's Revenge was destroyed. He felt a strong wave of anger and spoke to himself. "Killing me is one thing, but destroying a monument to the great Lord Sadism is going too far." He looked down at the burned royal guard armor. He picked up the helmet but it turned to ash when he touched it. He picked up the entire armour, ash pouring off and out of it. The only thing left was the vong armour, it had survived the fire. He took into a room and dumped into some water and let it soak. Whether or not he would continue to use it was a question, but it too, was another spectacle of Lord Sadism. Vauler looked at it, all he could think about was Raynuk, that double crossing excuse for a sith. "I brought him his body, that his reward, he will not keep his spoils." despite what Abaddon had been trying to teach him about the politics of battle, Vauler couldn't suppress his anger. He cared not for his own death, he died for no reason in his mind, but that didn't bother him. The fact he tried to end Sadism's reign angered him, just as those who killed Sadism. He screamed out and punched a wall, shattering it. As soon as his training was completed, he would have a plan to carry out. "I must travel to byss."

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

"Because, Viano..."

*KR stepped into the room with Viano and his Mother. He had heard him shouting from across the temple, and had decided to figure out what was going on. Seeing his Mother's silence KR felt he could comment.*

"He killed them because he Hated them. He wanted only to see their blood spilled on the ground, to see their insignificant lives ended. He did it because he could, because his hatred told him too, because he liked, nay loved, to kill. He did it, because he was a Sith."

*KR expected his mother to Pounce and attack, for his words were strong for the child. But, it was best, in his opinion, that he learned complete truth. What his father did was nothing to be ashamed of, for he was a Sith, arguably the greatest ever, and he wouldn't want any of his deeds to be hidden from his son.*

After several minutes, it did not seem like the figure was replying. Garet turned back to Master Neo.

"I don't need your pity. Be as vicious as you like, it will not change the outcome."

Garet turned his lighsaber on the sith, and swung. Neo's saber hissed to life from nowhere, blocking the shot. The taste of Garet's own blood, combined with the adrenaline flowing through his veins, was sending the Trandoshan into a frenzy. He pushed with all his strength, causing Neo to stumble backward. Garet snarled, pain shooting through his jaw muscles, only serving to feul his rage. Their sabers grappled again.

Normally this anger is a good thing. But control of the Force is what will win this practice fight for me. I must remain calm.

Garet remembered his Master's lessons. He was a sith now, not a Trandoshan animal. Garet and Neo detached, circling each other. Garet goaded Neo, motioning for him too attack. Neo sliced out. It was the move Garet had been waiting for. He concentrated, moving with Force enhanced speed, leaving his cloak behind.

Instead of connecting with Trandoshan flesh, Neo's sabers found only the black fabric of his robes. The sith was tangled in the clothing, temporarily blinded. Garet moved behind Neo, slashing out with both ends of his saber. He could have killed Neo there, but Garet was true to his word. However the attack did penetrate his skin, leaving an X mark burned into his back.

That is his payment for my jaw. He will carry that scar for the rest of his life.

Neo screamed in pain, clutching at his burnt back. He freed himself from the entanglement, and brought his sabers back up. Garet stood ready himself, eager for the fight to continue. The fear and energy emanating from the exchange channeled into the sith lord.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

((OCC: Being as Viano probably wont even see my post, since I'm not really that active in his path as of yet, I'm going to continue my business. But, I will be nearby in case Viano wants to continue it. KR likes Viano, even if KR is like that creepy uncle every little boy has. You know the one...))

*KR looked and waited, but he did not think a reply would come from the boy.*

"As much as I'd like to stay and chat though, I have some things to attend to. Viano, you can come along if you choose, but somehow I doubt you will."

*KR turned and exited the room, heading towards a nearby Meditation room. KR sat down and focused his hate, and sent out a message to the Dark Jedi Known as Midnight Rose. He didn't send it and leave, for he wanted to make sure she got it, and he knew not where she was. He focused long and hard, uttering the words through the force over and over, making them only find one person, and one person only. It went simply:

Midnight Rose, I request your presense at Mimban. It is KR of the Sith, and I have something I would like you to do.

KR opened his eyes several minutes later. He was content that it had found her, but he felt a might drained after sending it. He sat in the room and stewed about his Hatred for SoP and Talon Flick; and the Jedi in general, to regain the power he used.*

Noticing Cineon's presence, Sauron turned his attention away from Mes, "You may enter young one, nothing in here will attack you. What is on your mind?" He asked Cineon....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Cineon stands up. Would he humilate this Sith Lord as easily as he had Raynuk? He indefinetely doubted this.

"Much is on my mind, and I cannot focus as easily as I once could. My mind has become scattered somewhat, with images of things that are, and what I could be. I however need something... I need someone to teach me how to re-fit the pieces to the puzzle, and see the big picture once more."

He walks to Sauron's side, and looks up at the wall, where a Sith holocron was poised in the air.

"I think you will find, as this is an observation that many have appeared to make, that asside from the legacy of the late Barohm Zar, I am possibly the Sith Hopeful with the most potential... not to sound cocky."

"I believe that even without the Force by my side, that I can defeat you in battle Master Sauron. But, a battle of fists and swords is one in which I am obviously a victim of handicap, so let's engage in a battle that we should both has equal chances of succeeding, shall we?"

Cineon walks to the edge of the door, then turns around to face Sauron. Being a clawdite, his face changes to that of Sauron, and immitates Sauron's voice, "A battle of wits."

barabbas4.jpg

Raising an eyebrow, Sauron laughed, "So instead of facing your very own fears in an arena you think you can not win in, you instead retreat to an area you assume you can defeat me in?"

Looking to Raynuk, Sauron took a few steps closer to Mes and turned, "You must underestimate me Young One. The power of the mind is something I do not take lightly, by any means. Like those before me, I realize there is more in battle than just fists and swords, and thus act accordingly."

"However, seeing that you believe you have the skills to defeat me, which you might just have, I will agree to this challange...."

860910daer.jpg

Cineon smiles revealing his normal face, and to the surprise to Sauron, Cineon's true face was human, not like a reptile.

"I assume nothing, Master Sith. You see, in a battle of lightsabers and Force powers, I am defenseless, but this battle, just because I had defeated Master Montar does not mean that I go into this expecting to win. I do not assume that I can beat you, but I know that there is a way that I can."

Cineon walks closer into the room, away from the exit, and looks at the holocron again.

"Outside of the safety net of Mimban there is a battle going on. Good versus evil."

He looks over to Sauron.

"We all know that we hold the capacity for both, but whenver the battle begins, we all know the one question that remains: Which side are you on?"

He walks closer to Sauron, "Of course you know what side you're on, but what side will you allow me to be on? Will you let me fight? Fight with the Sith?"

barabbas4.jpg

Sauron smiled, "Young One, I will not let you fight with the Sith. For if you are a Sith, you fight for the Sith. Besides, you assume I control your fate. You automatically hand me the responsiblity of deciding what side you fight on. Too afraid to make the choice yourself, you hide in my decision. When this occurs you merely become a mindless drone, something I will not have in this family."

He began to pace around the young apperentice, "In life you must make the choices other's can not, those that effect you and you alone. If you can not do this, then you are doomed. You would not escape not only my own wrath, but the wrath of life as well. Reality will come into you and destroy you from the inside out."

He stopped, "With much training, you are capable of fighting for the Sith, just like Raynuk or myself. However you are the one that decides if you are capable or not, not I. You must make the choice, knowing full well that if you fail, then the concequence of life, and myself, will be dangerous...."

860910daer.jpg

Cineon smiles, "I am not asking you to decide my fate, I have already chosen it, the question is, will you let me, and will you give me the power to do so? Only you can control your destiny. I know that only I can control mine. I will not become a mindless drone, my mind is my most powerful weapon, and I will not let it go to waste. I am not afraid to have power. Humans above all else desire it."

Cineon turns around. He reflects back on to when he was looking through the Sith databanks, and turns around.

His face had changed to that of Darth Hatred.

"You see I am ready. I understand that I will not be allowed to go through my training, which will without a doubt eventually happen, that I will not always be right, that I am doomed to fail."

Cineon makes a bold move and walks up closer to Sauron, only a breath away, "But... there is no harm in aiming for perfection... am I right?"

Cineon's face changes back, and maintains eye contact...

barabbas4.jpg

Sauron once again smiled, "I can sense the satisfaction in you, Young One. In your own mind, you are on the verge of victory. However you have failed to address, what is victory?"

He began to pace around once again, "You see, there is no victory with out a basis. There is nothing with out structure. In this challange alone, there is nothing but perception. Who were you planning to let decide who wins? Hmm, Raynuk here?"

He motioned to Raynuk, "Given the fact that you have proved to be a thorn in his side, I doubt very much he would side with an apperentice. Or maybe Mes here."

He stood before the fallen jedi, "In pain, mentally twisted. Niether caring about this little challange of yours, nor wanting any part of it."

He turned back to the young hopeful, "The only ones to determine who wins, is you and I. Both of us being human, neither one of us would truely see reality as it is, and thus come up with the actual winner. Instead we would go on insisting our own selves won."

He laughed, "On top of this, you forget one of the most important aspects of battle, do you know what this is?"

860910daer.jpg

"Battle arrises from conflict and disagreement. Which of course, there is no disagreement, only a conflict, which is evident. You see, both of us can win, but we do not know who will. You see, I am unaffected by insults, a tactic that Master Montar attempted to implement, but you cannot insult a man that feels no insults. I may not be able to win, but you can't beat me."

barabbas4.jpg