Mimban

Darth Heretic

Stopping in his tracks, Sauron looked to Tarrian, "I want to you to talk with Bishop. Find out what has occured during our absence. I expect you will also like to spend some 'quality' time with him as well. Enjoy your time together while it lasts, for it may only be temporary depending on what the galaxy has instore for us."

With a nod to dismiss Tarrian, he turned to Raynuk, Sauron scanned him with his eyes as he spoke, "It is clear to me now, Raynuk. I thought you would be different, perhapes like the others. However, your latest actions have shown me otherwise."

Stepping over to a window, Sauron sighed, "Although only a short period of time did you lead, your actions displayed qualities I know will be useful to this family. It is for this reason that I ask you to be my advisor during my reign, for however long it may be. I do not demand it, for it is not my way, so do not feel you owe it to me to say yes. However, also know I do not offer this position as a short way for power...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Within the Dark Vengeance, Ademus sat cross legged, his eyes closed, concentrating on the darkness surrounding him, he rose from the ground.

He was soon levitating half a foot off the ground, sweat beading off his brow.

He dropped back to the deck of his ship.

He needed to train further, the Sith seemed too busy to train him, but that was okay.

He still remembered the training that Master Ar Pharazon had given him.

He glanced down at two pieces of scrap metal, and began raising them with the Force. When they were at eye level, he struck them against one another, creating sparks.

He fed the sparks, using his anger and hate, and soon it was a blaze in mid air infront of him.

Ademus gasped for air, nearly collapsing from mental strain, as the flames died before his eyes.

How symbolic

Ademus_Xafra.jpg

Skin against skin, blood and bone.

You're all by yourself, but you're not alone

You wanted in and now you're here

Driven by hate, consumed by fear

Ignoring Rocketblaze for a moment, Tash takes a few cuts and finds himself already accustomed to the blade.

"Yeah, I'm ready to see what I can do with this."

Turning it off, he watches as his blade slides back in.

"What do you have in mind?"

tashkri.jpg

*Raynuk let his eyes drop towards the ground as Sauron's words sank into his mind. He had grown tired of having to lead the Sith over the past months, and he could tell that even now, there were some Sith who would stop at nothing to see Raynuk stumble and fail. This what Raynuk had wanted, for someone else to lift this burden off his shoulders, and yet he found this moment to be bittersweet. Despite wanting to step down from the leadership role, Raynuk had found it to be beyond benificial in his disipline and control of his actions. He looked up again, at Sauron's back, still looking out the window. Raynuk looked around him, to the temple he had turned into a home for the Sith*

"I would be glad to advise you Master Sauron.."

*Raynuk droped to a knee to Sauron. The power had been handed over*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

SoP's spirit began to linger, becoming quite potent. He stumbles upon Raynuk's quarters, there, he sees Raynuk's newest lightsaber, made from Exar's spine.

Exar waves his hand and chips a piece of bone from it and puts it someplace safe. He uses the Force to accelerate it's molecules, raising it's kinetic energy, rises it up into the air, and soon ignites in a ball of fire. He leaves the room, and goes outside of the temple, and throws it into a pile of trash to let it burn.

The spirit dissapears.

hooj.jpg

*Mes pulled himself from the bacta tank, and once he got his footing, he spoke...

"You've just made a big mistake Kakuto Ryu, a big mistake..."

*Mes nodds quickly, and tightens his gaze

"I will accept your challenge, but I will obviously need the details...Come now, what is the specifics?"

ITS.jpg

Garet watched the powerful sith depart into a private area. He left the hall and returned to his quarters. Garet had enough of fighting droids. He was considering exploring the galaxy a little.

Perhaps later. Right now I will meditate.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Rocketblaze regathered his lightsaber into his hand. He motioned for Tash to follow after him, walking out of the room and down to the large training room.

"Attack. Simply attack."

Igniting his blade, Rocketblaze knew that he'd actually get to have some fun now. And with that inspiration he stood at the ready.

"Whenever you feel ready, go for it."

RB was excited already. He didn't even bother to remove his robe, instead keeping it on for the time. If he had to take it off during battle would determine greatly where Tashkri stood in his abilities.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

About to reply, a sudden disturbance arose in the force. Forcing himself to turn around, Sauron looked to Raynuk as he tightened his ironclad fist, "Unacceptable." He stated.

Following this disturbance, Sauron soon arrived to a door. With the force, Sauron felt the atoms of the door, and began to move them. In a split second the door ceased to exist, instead its atoms scattered across the room.

Walking in, Sauron found Garet and Exar. Darkness rushing into the room, Sauron spoke, "He is Exar Palpatine, someone you do not have to burden yourself with.'

Turning to Exar, Sauron remained calm, "What is it that you think you are up to?"

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*KR pulled off his outer robe and threw it into the corner. He took the hammer off his belt and lodged it in the wall, then took two lightsabers off his belt.*

"Well, as you may have guessed, I can't let you leave this room. To do so would be foolish. So, alas, we have to fight in here where the force has been shunned. However..."

*KR dropped one of the lightsabers to the floor and then kicked it to Mes.*

"I can let you use a lightsaber, being as you can hardly use it to escape. This one inparticular used to belong to a great jedi by the name of BLUEDUST. I separated him from it the same day I separated him from his head. Pity he had to disappear forever. I would have liked to kill him again..."

*KR lifted his the hilt of his lightsaber in the air. He flipped the switch and ignited the broad platinum blade.*

"Shall we?"

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

*Mes retrieved the saber from the floor...

"I don't get to use my own saber? That doesn't seem very fair Kakuto, have they taught you nothing? Another Jedi's saber is never as good as his own in his hands."

*Mes pressed the igniter, and a blue light shot up from the hilt...

"If this is the way it must be, but I know I could kick your ass with half a lightsaber, and one hand tied behind my back..."

ITS.jpg

*Raynuk followed Sauron without command, and smirked sigfhtly*

"Well well...It appears that someone is out for revenge. Sauron, do you still have the number for the Coruscant Ghostbusters? I do belive we have a loose spirit among us. "

*Raynuk laughed and produced something from beneth his cloak, a Spine, perfectly clean and straight*

"Look familiar Exar? Thats right. Its your Spine. You did not really think I would allow it to sit there in my room did you? I am not a fool like you. I finished this lightsaber on my trip to Tatooine..."

*Raynuk laughed manicly as he ignited the Saberstaff as he had come to call it. Twin black blades shot from either end, seemingly drawing in the light of the Temple. This lightsaber was in itself a living being, echoing the darkness of its master, it was connected by will and command to Raynuk, and it would serve him well*

"You have no power here Exar. Begone, rid us of your foul ideas..."

1fE1uLv.png

"I couldn't get it if I wanted to. Montar, I would assume, has it for safe keeping. So don't complain, I could have made you use one of mine, or none at all for that matter."

*KR lifted the wide platinum blade in front of him. It's design was unlike any other the Sith or Jedi had seen. The blade was like a broad sword, six inches wide. It's very presence was menacing.*

"I cannot kill Master Montar's prize, but I can tear you a couple new I am Groots."

*KR runs and leaps toward Mes. He brought his blade downward onto Mes. The platinum lightsaber locked with Mes's blue with a loud crack and a bright flash. KR pulled off and struck at Mes, quickly, slashing at his midsection. Mes's saber met every strike, protecting him from the damage KR meant to inflict. KR's grin widened. His eye's true color, platinum, was now clearly visible in the force-proof room. KR's hated was strong, and though it could not use it to bend the force to his will, it still drove him as an unstoppable force.*

*After blocking the final of many of Kakuto's offensives, Mes throws himslef into a somersault, and rolls off to Kakuto's left side. Leaping into the air, he positions his foot on the wall, and kicks off, the recoil propelling him directly toward Ryu. Landing a kick square in Kakuto's chest, Mes knocks him up against the wall with enough force to bring him to his knees.

Mes rushes forward, and brings his saber down on top of Kakuto's, releasing a flash of blue and silver throughout the room. Mes pulls his blade back , and throws all his weight into the next swing as he comes down on the Sith Lord again. Pulling away, Mes swings the saber to the side, and back across his chest, beginning a complex maneuver of Form II.

He flips forward, and then swings his saber downward, rolling sideways with his legs parallel to the ground. He comes up, after gaining strength for the attack, and slices down hard once, knocking the Sith's blade away, then he comes down for another cut to his neck...

ITS.jpg

*KR rolled to the left and raised his blade again, striking upward at Mes's body. Mes blocked with his saber, and instead of stopping the attack KR changed the angle at which he pushed his blade, moving Mes's out to his side. KR rose up off the ground and slammed Mes in the face with his fist, then jabbing him in the stomach with his elbow. KR spun around and slashed at Mes's midsection with his saber again. The blue saber stopped him again. KR grinned. Mes was faster than he expected.

KR pulled back and held his saber out in an offensive stance. KR did not use a standardized lightsaber from, because they did not impress him. KR had carefully examined and learned this from before. The main disadvantage of the lightsaber form was that in using it you stop being unpredictable, and start being in a form. KR loved it when his opponents used a lightsaber form, it made it so easy to block.

Kakuto rolled forward and attacked upward with his saber. Mes leapt backwards to dodge the attack, but as soon as KR was back on his feat he span around again, slashing hard at Mes's shoulder, then going into a powerful series of attacks. KR drove Mes back slowly, each time he could tell that Mes was loosing his edge. KR waited and kneed him in the stomach, then while he was still distracted he slammed his fist against the side of Mes's body, knocking him on the ground. KR raised his blade and struck downward, in an attack that would almost certainly cut Mes in half at the waist...*

*Mes looked up at the incoming attack, and threw his blade straight up at Ryu, who instead of hitting Mes, hit the blade of the saber, slamming it into the wall. Mes rolled aside, turned on the saber again, and pounced up from crouching. Bleeding from the mouth, Mes aimlessly swings, and throws himself up against the wall. Stepping away from it slowly, Mes glares at Kakuto...

"You don't use a definate form, you are truly an abstract freak of duelists...I can tell you think my form mastery is a weakness, but it is a strenght that will give me a definate advantage over someone untrained...Form II is utterly unpredictable. In essence, it's an art of the Sith you know...even the Great and ancient Count Dooku used it...It's very unfamiliar to Jedi, and it focuses on Saber fighting more than anything...A master of this form is truly a master of Saber Dueling..."

*The blades clash again, as light reflects upon the walls, the two pace in circles around eachother, waiting for the first move to be made...Mes finallys spins out, still leaving the blades in contact, then he finally completes the twist, and pulls his blade out, swinging high of Kakuto's head, a maneuver that was easily dodged. However, Mes was merely using the swing to accellerate the blade, and he brought it around a second time. Kakuto's blade moves to parry it, but Tisserand never allows the two blades to make contact, and he spins around, slicing hard diagonally at Ryu's shoulder. Ryu tries to pull back, but he isn't quick enough, the very tip of the Jedi's lightsaber cuts through Kakuto's Robes, searing a half inch of the skin underneath...

ITS.jpg

Garet was startled, and slightly angry at the intrusion of the apparent enemy spirit into his quarters. Not that Garet had any private possessions, in fact other than his weapons and the bed the room was bare. He watched intently, interested in the confrontation between the two great sith, and this other worldly being.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Pyre remains standing at the edge of the forest for some time after his former master left. He gazes across the field towards the Sith compound, feeding off the evil ambitions radiating from behind its walls. Weakness had been taken out like pesky weeds to make the Sith true power. Now an even greater Sith leader than before had arrived and the other apprentice of Master Prophet as well but his signature had faded.

Ending his thoughts, the Sith Lord makes his way to the Sith base, darting across the field with the force like a bullet, now utilizing the force anger. Each step Pyre took, he could feel the life of the plantlife underneath him giving up, as if they'd rather die than be in his presence, a most comforting feeling. The winds howl as they are pushed out of the way by the speeding figure and in no time at all his feet were on Sith ground.

Once inside, Pyre makes his way down the hallways marked for living quarters. All the rooms were the same so he just picked one towards the middle of the hall and opened the door.

"Time for some R and R," he says to himself as he enters the room, then quickly turns around to a few apprentices standing in the hallway and yells, "So SSHHUUTT UUPP!"

The Lord plays with their emotions as he booms at them, causing 2 to pass out and 1 to soil himself. Pyre turns back to his room and gently shuts the door...

Angelfire sucks cock

John rose from the wall he had been leaning on. Pleased to have the third "mind" out of his head, especially one that can bring so much mind-numbing discourse... John began moving slowly back towards his room.

The young man walked across the Temple and entered his place of concentration. Sitting cross-legged on the cold, steel floor, John entered a meditative trance that set him outside of this plane and into a plane of emptiness, a vacuum of life and of the world.

The young man's body tensed and relaxed as he inhaled and exhaled, setting his mind to focus on the core principles of the dark side... He let flashes of his past portray the ancient beliefs that set any who can wield the force down the path of the dark, he brought images of abuse that instilled fear. From that fear, the day vengeance was enacted in the principle of anger. From that anger, hatred, the path towards true enlightenment in the realm of the dark...

John released an aura that engulfed the room in a midnight shade and vanquished the little candlelight he allowed in the room. As the flames were extinguished, the candles that held them solidified into hardened wax. As the time drew close to an hour's length, the same dry solidified wax began to melt, the wick of the candles ignited with a flame brighter than ever before. A red hot flame, much like unbridled anger manifested itself across the candles.

John opened his eyes and a crimson glow eminated from them and a smirk produced itself across his face. He rose to his feet and turned towards the door, the crimson glow fading from his eyes and the flames of the candle receded to their normal levels.

John opened the door and stepped outside his room twirling the blood-stained dagger in his hand.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Abaddon's boots fell solidly onto the black flooring as he entered the great room. He came across John stumbling through a hallway. Now being an old friend of Johns he was more than used to the man's eccentricies...but this wasnt normal. Abaddon grabbed the mans arms and looked him in the eye.

Instantly he knew something was up. John wasnt in a drunken stupor and he wasnt in any of his other usual problems. His eyes werent glazed over but seemed to look right through him. The blade in johns hand fell to the ground with a clatter and the blood spattered acroos the ground.

"John." Abaddon addressed his long time friend. His sithlike eyes searching for an explination. The man just seemed distant. He didnt even look him in the eye.

Abaddon kepts his right hand on his saber. John was a sith just as he was and if something was wrong he needed to be ready. His metallic hand tightened around the others arm.

"Whats going on John?" Abaddons cold voice came like icicles into johns skin. His sithlike eyes searching john for an explination. His body stance was relaxed and ready. This wasnt normal at all...even for john.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

"Dooku was a wuss."

*KR had no form, but he certainly did have a style. KR pointed the tip of the blade at his opponent. He held it firmly in his right hand, standing sideways with his left hand behind him. KR had a style, oh yes, but he had not the disability that was a from. His shoulder was badly wounded but he didn't seem to care. KR looked, his eyes showed a deep rooted evil, a mild film of insanity, a haze of cruelty, and a twinkle of charm. His grin was wide, giving off the sense of madness. KR chuckled a little longer. Mes would see.

KR leapt forward and made a few quick strikes, testing Mes. He wanted to see how fast he'd react. KR laughed more and more as time went on. He had an ominous feel about his motion. Like every move he made could be the last he'd have to make, each flip of his wrist might mean the end. KR unleashed a series of quick strikes. He attacked from right to left to right, changing direction at first contact of Mes's saber. Then he ran left as fast as he could, straight towards and then up the wall, climbing several feet up. At the high point of his climb KR got as close as he could to it, then with all of his might pushed off and glided through the air. As he neared Mes again he brought down his blade with such force as flip KR midair. KR was completely inverted at the point when his blade met Mes's. The attack was effectively blocked. KR made a complete flip and landed on his feet facing away from Mes, and with the continued inertia brought the blade from in front of him down then upward in a powerful circular uppercut. Mes blocked, but it was only enough to stop the blade from slashing him in two. His blade was knocked upward, leaving him open to attack. KR punched at Mes's chest then stomach, hunching him over, then KR lifted his arm and hurled Mes into the Air. Before Mes could hit the ground KR leapt again in a somersault over the Jedi. The very tip of KR's lightsaber ran down Mes's spine, splitting his flesh without damaging the spine itself. Mes landed face first, and KR landed just above him with his lightsaber only millimeters away from splitting Mes's skull in two. KR froze in this position.*

"I am a master of saber dueling."

*KR stood up with his back to Mes, his blade at his side.*

"Wrong Kakuto, your the ***** of saber dueling"

*From behind, Kakuto received a blow to the back of the head from a cold metal object, and then had his feet swept out from under him. Raynuk had entered the room halfway through the fight, the combatants too busy to notice him. Raynuk smirked and picked up his lightsaber and stood over Kakuto*

"ALWAYS be mindful of your surroundings Kakuto..."

*He left Kakuto and picked Mes up by the shoulders and looked him over for a second*

"I hope you had fun Mes....because its back in the tank you go "

*Raynuk pushed mes back into the tank and closed it up, sealing him in again. He smiled and winked at Mes before turning and dragging Kakuto out of the room*

"I'll be right back Mes..."

1fE1uLv.png

Pyre exits his room, more composed now. His rest had revealed many things to him at which he knew wasn't time to think about yet. Racking his brain to find the best way to raise the power of the Sith consumed those dreams, showing the possible futures of the Order and Pyre himself.

Now he knew what his next move as a Sith needed to be, find an apprentice. Teaching another would give Pyre the time he needed to unlock the Sith powers he had not come to know yet and expand the disciples of the Dark Side. Where to find one though?

As he makes his way down the hall, Pyre sees the new Sith leader standing in the hallway and decides to formally pledge his allegiance to the Master. He comes up solemnly behind Darth Sauron, takes a knee, and bows his head.

"To have a powerful leader is the only way to have a powerful people." Pyre states in a docile manner, "It is an honor to be under your command."

To show he wasn't butt-kissing too much, Pyre stands back up and leaves before the Master could answer, leaving the leader with his important affairs.

Pyre sends out a force message to Master Raynuk, wherever he was:

Master Raynuk is there a ship available to get me in and out of Mimban?

Angelfire sucks cock

*Neo walks up to Garet, and quickly his eyes turn red with rage.*

Would you like to have a little battle you and I, nothing to much, training sabers, and anything else you might want.

*Neo thought that this would be a good time to see what the magnitude of his power was now considering that he was repelled back on Rattatak.*

As I heard, you placed second in the tournament. That sounds pretty good. But not good enough for me.

tru7h.jpg

((OOC)) Now am I supposed to feel pain Kakuto, when you hit me, but my shots don't damage you?

*Mes feels the liquid in the bacta tank hit his newly cut wound, and the sting churns his stomach and makes him close his eyes tightly and let out a little squeal. He opens his eyes, and tries to make a peace with himself, and eyes the limp body of Kakuto laying on the floor.

"He ought to hope I don't have the chance at him again..."

ITS.jpg

Vauler's spirit approached Abaddon, not to harm, but to help. He got inside of Abaddon's head and give him an essence of perfection, tranquility, and easy-minded. His words and presence go unheard by EVERY one else. "You are master Abaddon? I am the apprentice Vauler, I can be a great power, I need knighting, but more... I need a body, clone me, and i could be one of your proudest pupils."

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

Garet could use some real practice, he nodded to Neo.

"Very well, follow me. The battle will show who the superior duelist is."

And Garet had the utmost confidence that would be him. He entered the training room, his dark robes behind him. Garet fought best when he battled a superior opponent, yet Neo was most likely on his own level. That would actually make it more difficult for the sith lord.

"We use sabers only. Wounds are unavoidable, but don't kill me, or you'll regret it."

Garet's red saber seemed to appear from nowhere humming to life. He gripped the handle with his claws.

"Begin."

Garet_Jax2.jpg