Mimban

Darth Heretic

John dropped the lightsaber to his side and picked himself up. The pools of blood soon fell to the ground at his stumbling feet. The dagger remained on the floor, stricken with his blood. John called all the strewn about blades up through the force and hurled them into the wall furthest away. He began to walk now, comfortably, the blood loss no longer affecting him. He bled himself of his pain. Through pain you inherit power.

John clothed himself in the stained cloaks and let his wounds heal as they will. He walked over to the wall and drew the dagger, placing it at his belt. He clipped the lightsaber and covered his face with the cloaks. Departing from the room, his hole in the galaxy... Do they wish to take from me my blade, then let them... For the blade makes me not a Sith, not a warrior... That is in me, in my blood... Chuckling at the irony of that statement, John exited the room.

Glancing from side to side, he felt the presences of people who he remembered from times of long ago... The presence of Lady Tarrian, he owed her his life and Lord Sauron, he owed him his first steps down the path of the dark side... John's accelerated running through the halls drew the attention of servants across the Temple complex to which he disregarded, he continued sprinting until he reached the throne room.

Upon reaching their presence, John bowed, a knee to the floor. Sauron's words had boomed across the Temple and John heard them clearly. Welcome back, my Lords... said John still with his head bowed towards the floor.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Exar suddenly reappears in the throne room, but is eerily unseen. He kneels down beside and facing Pyro. Exar begins to speak, but is unheard just as he is unseen, his words act as subliminal messages, and alter Pyro's judgement, should he be strong enough to resist though, would be another matter entirely.

He speaks the unheard words.

"Yes, these are your Lords, and you must serve them well. You must see that Lord Sauron stays in that throne. More importantly, you must keep others from taking it in. One in particular: Raynuk Montar. Raynuk is not fit to lead, and must be made to no longer do so. You must loyally serve Master Sauron."

Exar stands up, and disappears as quickly as he blinked...

hooj.jpg

*The Ogriv slowly moved towards the Mimban atmosphere, its owner and Pilot, Raynuk Montar, Sith Master at the controls. As soon as he droped from Hyperspace, Raynuk knew that much had happened in his short leave. The whole planet seemed Darker...meaning only that powerful Sith had returned. It was almost troubling though, for there also seemed a deep treachory developing amongst the ranks. But it was hardly a surprise to Raynuk...after having SoP killed, and killing Vauler in front of the temple, unrest and doubt was rising among the Apprentices. He tried to shrug it off as he turned to his companion, Kakuto Ryu Atleast I know I have some die-hard allies... He looked ever further back to the Tank that held the captive Jedi Mes Tisserand and smirked. He had almost lost Tisserand to the Hutts, but instead chose to dangle Mes infront of them, teasing them like dangling tcatnip infront of some kittens. He pulled down through the atmosphere he had come to see everyday. He piloted through it expertly, having had to do so numerous times before. He passed through the last cloud and saw the rich damp forests ahead of him. He came in low over the tree tops, spotting the tips of the Temple compex before he spotted the clearing that had been used as a landing pad since day one. Instantly he noticed the extra ship, which could be not be mistaken. Raynuk smiled and set the ship down on the soft earth softly and exited his ship with Kakuto right behind him.

Raynuk was planet side now, and felt the presence even more, and was able to distinguish them. But he knew who had come once he saw the ship, and so the Master walked briskly to the temple enterance, and pushed the doors open. All in the main room turned to look at the retuning Master, who gave a smile as a responce

"Tarrian...at long last you return to us" He said almost sheepishly. He smirked and added "...and dont worry, Ive been taking care of your husband for you "

Raynuk's attention then turned to Sauron, and the Master simply let his head hang low, and bent to a knee before Sauron. It was true that Raynuk was a Master, but his powers were in no way equal to that of Sauron's. Raynuk knew this, and in the back of his mind had almost feared the day that those whom he knew were stronger than him would return. But now that that day was apon him, Raynuk was almost glad, as over the last few weeks had grown quite tired and stressed over having to lead the Sith*

"Master Sauron, it is a truely magnificent day to see you return to the Sith...I welcome you to our current temples here on Mimban....I do hope you plan to stay with us this time?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

John stood... Remaining where he stood off in the back. He felt the impulsive thoughts of a presence alien to him enter his mind. Despite the slight uncertainty that was bred within him, Raynuk's arrival helped ease him of his slight dilemma. He was but a pawn in the games, but a pawn whose mind would be his own...

He now leaned against the wall and crossed his arms across his chest.

Exar yet again reappeared. This time to Raynuk, the subliminal messages would surely be recocnized by this Sith.

"Raynuk Montar, you are. Have you really rid yourself the desire to contol the Sith? Perhaps, but what you haven't lost is the desire for power. What would you be willing to risk for that power? Blood, sweat, your brothers?"

He walks up behind the thrown, making himself visible to Raynuk, however, never seeing Exar's face, does not know who it is. Exar makes his voice heard in Raynuk's mind.

"Veangence. Veangence has a name Raynuk Montar. You may never hear that name, or feel it, but you will know it."

Exar fades away once more, and reappears in front of John, visible only to him. He smiles manically. Also having never seen Exar's face, Exar begins to laugh maniaclly, the laugh only to be heard by John. He begins to laugh louder, and louder, and even louder. He stops.

He begins to chuckle again, raises his hand up, and appears to unleash a wave of flames into John's body, being only an illusion. John feels the burn of the fire for only a second, but should soon enough realize the fault in his brain's instinct in it only being an illusion. The flame dissappears with Exar.

hooj.jpg

The maniacal laugh held a strong streaking similarity in a figure of his mind that John had assumed he had purged but was beginning to slowly resurface. The maniacal laugh reminded John much of an inner demon, John's darker half... A side of his personality that had been shackled away for so long yet was breaking free...

The maniacal laugh awoke the sleeping demon and just as Exar began releasing his little burst of flames, which sent a tickle across his flame for this fool no longer knew who he was dealing with... John had mastered the manipulation of fire long before his capacity to wield electricity. So now, he merely stared back at the fool's actions and never released any of his own intentions but forced his own thoughts into Exar's mind... Fool, do you think I would run from the flames? You have no idea who you are dealing with... I am not the foolish hopeful you once knew... I have gained power, likely rivaling your own... I have gained strength and you might want to reconsider your actions or it might be your undoing... Hexious.

Had Exar any sway over John's mind, it had dissappeared for he awoke his alertness and his inner resolve. Awaiting Exar's next appearance, Come out, come out whereever you are... let's play...

*And so the Sith Master understood. It was Son of Palpitine who was causing the slight unrest. However, a look around at those who followed Raynuk to this day calmed what little fear he had. After excusing himself from the presence of Tarrian and Sauron, Raynuk retreated to his quarters, and pulled out the spine and bag that he had put in his room prior to his trip to Tatooine. He set the items on his desk, and removed his origonal Blue lightsaber from its spot atop Raynuk's dresser. He started pulling it appart, and fitting the componets into the spine*

1fE1uLv.png

Exar reappears, behind John this time, and steps into John's body.

He then, and only heard by John, subliminally and in his mind, Exar screams as loud as he can. His spirit expands, into a larger form, a Force aura that covered the room, effecting only John, to give the illusion that Exar was everywhere around him, still unseen to John's eye.

hooj.jpg

John familiar with two minds over one body was not exactly prepared for a third, but it was not his body that was to get accustomed to the present scenario. The third mind entered without obstruction... Upon entering the abyss of John's mind, it proceeded to release the loud shrills, once again all too familiar... As the sounds echoed across John's almost limitless cavern of a mind, John's own personas smiled at the third presence in a sickening smirk.

The expanding force aura that spread across the room to make John extremely paranoid would find its efforts to be highly in vain. There was little it could do against John, he knew he was always being watched... He had grown not to care... An all encompassing power was almost irrelevant.

--- Within John's head---

The two forms confronted the third, Exar.

Exar had realized that his plan was beginning to fall, so he proceeded with something else. He says this withing John's mind.

"The two forms contronted the third, Exar."

Exar was not merely trying to drive John insane, but making those looking on wonder of John's strange behavior. Exar's form coalesces into a large mass, and slams into John's body, knocking him down the hall. The angry spirit dissipates once more.

hooj.jpg

John's mind, now concretely divided in two, heard Exar's words but could begin to notice the presence's frustration.

"A pity," the two responded in unison before John's body stumbled down the hall at the physical impact. His manner had always been odd and he had always been left alone to his eccentricities.

The body stumbled down the hall and stopped eventually by grasping the wall. The two forms in his mind, each firmly taking their place, resumed their respective dominions over John, sharing him so to speak.

His split personality was returning, but that was oddly enough a good thing... It had been John's aggressive nature that had been locked away, nearly lost and purged to achieve the mature, predictable John. It was that part of him that craved to slaughter needlessly and endlessly, to maim and destroy, to drink and feast off of the body of his enemies, it was this part of him that was raw and violent that had been locked away, it was this that made him a warrior, it was this that would control the dark side in his combat. Now John could truly be "balanced."

((OCC: Dude, I had a hard time figuring out where the hell I was. Being dragged around can make this confusing...))

*KR walks around behind Montar with his hand in Montar's back pocket.*

"Where we goin' Thun'dar?"

*KR had been dragged around for the last few hours, and quite frankly he was feeling like a little monkey boy. All he needed was the harness and tiny hat.*

"Excuse me."

*KR got up and pretended he didn't just have his hand in Montar's back pocket. He pulled out his broad bladed lightsaber. He needed to make some modifications too, but he elected not to. He'd look like he were following Montar like a monkey, even more so than he did before. KR just went outside and thought about breasts while saying manly things.*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Viano felt many ruptures in the force and disregarded them. He looked up from the holocron. A small child had just had a lightsaber slice through his legs and then through his neck. The blood spewed again all over the place and he watched shortly as Barohm Zar stepped on the child's head cracking the poor kid's skull. Viano looked up. Someone had entered the room. He gave this man an inquistive look.

viano.jpg

OOC: Sorry Kakuto lol. **** hit the fan last night so I had to make a hastey exit.

And get your hand out of my pocket!

IC:

*Raynuk had finished fitting the various componets required for a working double bladed lightsaber into the Spine and sat back in his chair to examine it. It was near perfection, only as flawed as the bone it resided in. This will be a mighty blade... He set it down on his desk and picked up the bag of ash, looking at it, studying it with a smile. He would finished the crystals later. He got up from his chair and went to see how things were going outside*

1fE1uLv.png

OOC: Back!

IC: Sauron looked around the room and nodded, "It is time the sith begin to rise again. We may not have the friends we once had. But unlike those who have 'friends' to protect them, we will survive and conquer. Some say we are just an organization, but we are not. Some say we are a cult, but we are not. Some say we are an order, but we are not. What we are is a family. A family of members who each have a voice. We will protect each other, teach each other, and succeed together."

Standing up, Sauron began to descend the steps of the throne, "The galaxy is ours to take, but slowly. Many sith have failed in past because they only desired the outcome of their goals. Never did they step back and desired the journey. We will tread to our goals with a force never seen before. It is time, we begin to rebuild. Until then, continue the training."

Walking towards the main doors out of the throne room, Sauron motioned to Tarrian and Raynuk, "If you two will join me." He then began to walk....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

OOC: johnskywalker, don't kid yourself, it is apparent that you just KNOW SoP's intentions. He is more powerful than you and you are making it appear that nothing strange is going on and you can overpower him, you cannot.

IC: Vauler's spirit had been floating around itself, not Xanatose Fvetha, who was dead, but the vauler that posessed the poor soul, he was waiting for Fvetha to become cloned, than he would re-attain physical form.... yet again.

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

OOC: Technically SOP is weaker now that he's died...when you die it has been my understanding you go down a level in power, so just shut it and accept it, I'm sick and tired of seeing you and your aliases do this shit to the RP, quit it because this is one of the reasons I left in the first place, I can't stand all this crap that Vauler and SOP create in RP. SOP was vowed to never come back because everyone HATES him and I'm pretty sure people hate you, so just shut your trap, mind your own business and that's it.

IC:

Viano looked at Abadon. His inquisitive four year old mind could tell that he had come looking for Barohm Zar's son. He could see something either hanging at his belt or behind the man's back and could tell it was for him.

viano.jpg

Garet the Trandoshan kneeled and spoke to Tarrian.

"I am called Garet Jax. My Master is Rocketblaze. I believe I am the most recent sith to be made a Lord."

Garet watched Sauron leave, and motion for Tarrian to follow. He felt the weight on his mind lift slightly. It was difficult enough to have one such powerful sith in his presence, but two was a strain on his Force sensitivity. Still, it was a rare honor to be among the greatest warriors in the history of the Order.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Abaddon stared at the child. He could sense Zar's presence in the child. The force signiture was exceptionally strong. Abaddon only smiled. He could tell this child would change the face of the sith...one day. He watched the child expression searching for his level of understanding. Then he settled it on himself. The child was ready for this. It was time.

Abaddon removed the object from his belt. He ignited it with a familiar "snap hiss". He hadnt opened the blade in a long time. He hadn't even been sure it would work. He stroked his metallic arm through his hair as he examined the blade.

The childs eyes watched in comprehension. Abaddon pointed to a small rodent like creature on the ground to demonstrate the blade was to be carried carefully. He ran the blade across the creatures head and it severed it. He pointed to the image on the screen of the boys father.

The child understand his eyes looking fearfully at the blade but twist of interest was obvious. The sith lord changed the setting to stun, used mainly by hopefuls who wish to start training with the lightsaber forms early. He locked the setting then discharged the lightsaber with dark "shlurp" sound.

He handed the elaquent blade to the child.

"Yes, it was your fathers...take care of it." His tone was quite and soft. A side he really never showed. Having completed what he came to do he turned and walked out of the room. He had much to accomplish. Something was about to unravel and he had to prepare.

His boots made hollow thuds on the cold stone floors as he twisted and turned his way through to the main corridor.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Viano looked at the lightsaber in his lap. He looked up at Brook, his mother. "This was daddy's?" And then back to the holocron where he recognized it in his father's hands. Moments later his father took his ship and flew off leaving a dead planet of ravaged souls. He looked at the lightsaber. He suddenly realized that he was part of a legend.

viano.jpg

Too engrossed with his task, Tash replies unaudibly under his breath. Picking up the case which would soon be the handle of his lightsaber, he starts to wire it together. Sliding the crystal in, he continues to place the wires and what-not where they are supposed to go.

Snapping the bottom together, Tash gives it one more sweep-over through the force. Remembering what had happened on Korriban for a small imperfection, he shudders and checks it over again. Putting his full confidence into the blade, Tash hits the ignition button.

tashkri.jpg

Tarrian followed Sauron and Raynuk to the other room. They seemed to be alone here, where no other sith would be listening in.

She stood in the silence as she too waited to hear what would be said. She took that moment to further connect with Bishop. She smiled as she watched him training his apprentice. She longed to hold him once again but that would wait till this was done and she could go to him.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"You still have much to learn my young apprentice. But it is nothing you will learn from me. Experience and your time here among us will teach you what you need to learn. Now, return to the Sith compound and establish yourself a room. You are now, truely, a Sith."

*Bishop turned and dissappeared into the forest. Much had come to bother him now. He could feel the returned presence of one who should have brought him happiness. In a fairytale the prince's kiss, the lovers prayer, or some other motif of love would have been required to ressussitate the dead. But this was no fairtale, and life moved on as it choose without care. The longing remained, but something had changed, become cold and hollow. He moved through the forested trees in deep contemplation. The order of his life was compounded by changes and mysteries. Things that might never truley make sense, ponder them though he might. But there was one certainty.*

"I'm getting too friggen old for this."

Bishop.jpg

Rocketblaze watched as a blade of red emerged from the finely crafted weapon of Tashkri. The weapon would hold true as a deadly tool in battle and a destructive tool elsewhere. With this, his lightsaber, Tashkri would advance in the Sith Order with much more ease.

"Okay. So... do you want to go use it?"

RB's interest was pure at this point, given that he was both rested and anxious to see how well off Tash was in lightsaber combat already.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

*KR walked down the stairs, heading toward a secret room within the temple. He slowly made his way to the chamber in which Mes was held. He opened the first door and went into the larger chamber, locking the door behind him. KR felt the force seemed to be sucked from his body as the Ysalimari took it's effect. Mes was contained within a bacta tank on the far side. KR walked up to him and pulled back his good.*

"Well, Jedi, I see you are healed well. I have a proposition for you. I'll let you out of there if you'll fight me. Plain and simple. If you don't then you can sit and be saugy. Given, once I'm done with you, you'll have to get back in and soak some more, but you'll still get to enjoy some time without being contained in the blue goo."

((OCC What do you say, 4 posts and mod ruling? Take it or soak.))

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif