Mimban

Darth Heretic

*Raynuk turned the final corner, the massive messhall openeing up before the three. Raynuk smiled, and turned.*

"So Viano, what do you want to eat?"

*Just then, his comlink went off. Narrowing his eyes slightly and looking all but troubled, Raynuk excused himself from the two Sith and made haste to the command center for the base*

"Specify your vector, ID, and reason for visit.."

Edited by Guest

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*KR finds the words "Long Forgotten" to be an excellent choice. Nobody cared enough to remember SoP, and that is the way it should stay.*

"Neo, I'm getting hungry. This is your chance. I'm going to get food. You may join if you like, or you may take this as free time. Sleep, train, rest, heal, build, kill, whatever the hell you want. It's rare, so use it wisely."

*KR turned and headed towards the Mess hall. Jgod, her son, and Montar had gotten the same idea, and were heading in just a smidge before him. He quickened his pace a might to catch up.*

"Would you mind if I joined you?"

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

"Right." Neo said watching his Master step into the room with all of the other Sith Lords and Masters. He then thought to himself that he should go on a Running Riot..

*Neo steps into his ship and exits Mimbans rocky hyperspace almost falling out of the air when he finally gets free and heads for Couracant (sp?)..*

tru7h.jpg

As John's illusion still continues...

-----------------

The Bug was hurled into a tree and as it impacted with a loud thud, it soon turned to find the wookiee heading at his full capacity towards him. Angry and desiring to smash the wookiee to pieces for having ripped off its arm and for smashing him into a tree.

Well, the acidic blood was pooling infront of the wookiee and the wookiee had realized that he actually might just have a shot at striking another blow. Leaping atop the Bug, the Bug being now well beyond pissed tried to grab him and hurl him down into the pooling acid. Not being capable of grabbing the wookiee, he felt the pincers being yanked apart and the broken pincer jaws sent it over the edge. Now, willing to sacrifice itself just to exterminate the wookiee. It leapt with its highly powerful leg muscles and with the wookiee atop, smashed him into a heavy set branch above their head.

With the wookiee, sensing the acidic goo eat away his fur and skin, was slightly preoccupied and didnt realize that the Bug would try to slam itself into the branch if it meant smashing the wookiee. However, the wookiee moved in time to evade having his back smashed into the branch and was merely pinned against the branch for the split second of airtime. Both fell to the ground, landing on their feet, eager to rip one another apart...

-----------------

John allowed himself a smirk... Mindgames are great.

He let his voice boom into the wookiee's mind, ending the duel and bringing the wookiee back to reality.

"Had a nice nap?" He allowed himself a sarcastic look and a smirk to follow. "Shall we move on to the real combat training...?"

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Shadow let out a low growl and set bolt upright looking for the bug to jump at him to try to take his life again. After a quick check proving that he had no wounds from the acid of slashing forearms. He shook his head clearing the image from his mind. A shadow falls over him and he turns to view his master standing over him. Telling to awaken for the real combat training to begin.

Shadow looked at the smaller man with heightened respect. He never felt when slipped from this world to Johns play world. He righted himself shaking his head a final time before speaking, "I'm ready master."

The Reaper Is My Friend And The Heavenly Host Doust Hate Me.

*Raynuk glared at the communications board infront of him rather needlessly, feeling that who ever the heck was trying to get onto Mimbian would be better suited for scrap...As far as Raynuk knew, all the living Sith had reported in already, and he had given nothing away to indicate this as the Sith homeworld*

"I repeat, unknown vessel, Specify your vector, ID, and reason for visit.."

1fE1uLv.png

(Smooth one Ex-Lax )

*Raynuk's eyes narrowed, as he turned in the chair and pulled up the registered list of ships belonging to the current Sith. No where on the list did that name come up.

This is not right, I have a bad feeling about this...

*The Sith leaned over and pushed a button on another control board, and then went back to the comm board, and spoke again.*

"No ship of that registered name is currently scheduled to land on Mimbian...please state your buissness. This is your last chance before the Mimbian Security Force reduces you to space dust.."

*Over the horizion, twelve robotic Z-95 Headhunters shot from the atmosphere, making a direct path for the Deviant IV *

"..what is your buissness on Mimbian and who are you...Last chance"

1fE1uLv.png

"I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM! I am definanetly a Sith Lord though! I have my lightsaber. It seems as though I have awoken to benefit someone else. I remember all my training, I was trained by... Darth Heretic. Even though, somehow, my name and my purpose has been whiped from my memory. I am here to figure out what the hell is wrong with me."

hooj.jpg

*Raynuk shook his head and sighed. He thought for a moment..

Maybe this lunitic is telling the truth...But I cant take that risk of letting him in here without knowing full well who he is.

*Raynuk pushed the button again and sighed once more*

"I am sorry, you are not authorized to land on Mimbian. Any attempts to do so will result in imediate destruction of you and your ship. I urge you to leave this planet at once."

*by this time the Headhunters were only a km away from the Deviant IV, and closing. They were not going to attack the ship yet, not unless it made a move to enter Mimbian*

1fE1uLv.png

*KR followed slowly behind Montar, not going into the room but peaking around the corner, And following the conversation.*

"Montar, I agree with your decision. A lightsaber is no proof of being a Sith. He could have killed a Sith and taken it, or more likely he stole it. I doubt something like that could be a Sith, much less be the product of the Great Master Heretic. He barely even has a force presence."

*KR nodded. If this guy turned out to be any more trouble KR would take it into his own hands to end him.*

Edited by Guest

"Good." Turning on his heel, John made a single motion meaning follow. John stopped and nodded come this way.

The next set of steps led John and Shadow to a deserted village. Faint footsteps could be heard in the wilderness around, amidst the brush a flash of metal was seen... "Shadow, did you see that?"

Sensing the larger man peer into the trees searching for the hidden creatures. "These are the locals, Mimbian warriors. They are skilled swordsmen and bladed-warriors. Be wary and careful, disarming them is not going to be easy... Make me proud."

John's being apparently faded into the dark oblivion, another illusion, for he was very much around, just his physical manifestation and force signature apparently dissappeared before the wookiee's eyes and mind. John took steps that led him into the oblivious forest and watched the events that were about to unfold.

The Mimbian hunters, five of them, were looking for prey and they had found a big furry creature who could feed most of their village and likely last them a great deal of time. A taller creature, approximated standing at 7' with war paint across his breastplate armor and his face armed with a pair of vibroswords, the eldest and most skilled of the five warriors who organized the attack from the back. He was supported by two others who were free of warpaint, armed with a vibro-axe a piece. A man clad in blue ceremonial warpaint, armed with a single metallic blade and a scattered array of Imperial and bone armor also stood in the sidelines, waiting for the orders assigned by his leader. The last and final of the Mimbian warriors was lightly armored in bone armor and spun a pike-staff with an electro-shock end.

John let his mind invade those of the Mimbian warriors and hiding from within the shadows, took complete and utter control of the primitive Mimbian warriors.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Raynuk shook his head, walked over to the defence control panel. He keyed in the access codes, and started up the defence grid. Using the camera feed from one of the Z-95s, he keyed the defence guns to fire on all ships that matched, or closely matched that of the Deviant IV. With a slight sigh, the Sith grabed his comlink, and walked out the door towards Ryu*

"His force Signature has nothing to do with it my friend...there was something about him, something much, much too cold to be a Sith, or anything...alive almost. It is troubling, and I sinserely hope he does not try to land....Come, let us return to the messhalls, if he tries to land, we will be notified..."

*Raynuk walked out of the doorway, the large stone door sliding back into place without any help, physical or force powered. The two Sith exited the temple, and walked back across the clearing to the compound. As Raynuk walked, he looked up to the storm scared sky, wondering deeper about the man who was up there*

1fE1uLv.png

((OCC: POLEB, YOU DIRTY LIAR, YOU VOWED TO NEVER BRING SoP BACK AGAIN! I have proof.

http://jedirp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11059

Why don't you hold to your promises, YOU DIRTY LIAR!?!?!))

*KR follows Montar back to the mess hall. KR had sensed that Montar was a stronger Sith than he. "Whatever doesn't Kill you must make you stronger." He thought, then realising an error he corrected himself, "Getting killed must make you stronger." He had known he was of higher rank, but never had he taken the time to examine him via the force. He followed him back into the messhall, keeping quiet the whole way.*

(Lol. THats a low-blow man, and you know it )

*Raynuk quickly found JGoD and Viano, who was now happily stuffing food in his mouth at one of the longer tables. Raynuk laughed a bit to himself at how innocent the boy looked, before sitting down a few feet from JGoD*

"I see the warrior has gotten himself some food.."

1fE1uLv.png

Viano smiled at Raynuk. "Yes, thank you." He continued to rapidly stuff food in his mouth. He felt starved...like one of those slave children on Tatooine.

*twinge*

Something inside him stirred. He lurched forward. "I don't feel so good..." The feeling inside him was dark...scatterred, and it seemed as if it was not affecting the others. "What's wrong? Mommy, it hurts my head...it's pushing my head...something is here..."

Viano had in fact felt one of his first presences through the force. Someone in the facilities had a dark force energy that was just begging to enter the Sith stronghold. He looked around him. "What's going on? "

viano.jpg

"Unidentified Ship, please transmite and specify your vector, ID, and reason for visit to Mimbian." Came the responce to Master Neo...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Raynuk watched the boy, staying silent beside JGoD as she comforted Viano.*

"I dont know Viano...Some things are for each individual person to find out. I dont know what you are feeling, and so...I cant explain it to you."

1fE1uLv.png

"Your right Viano, I do feel it...It feels like pain, the pain of one who wishes to return to us...One who was so unfairly ripped from us...Yet at the same time, there is pride with it..."

*Raynuk closed his eyes, focusing on the distant darkness that lingered nearby*

"I can not place it though...Whoever it is, they were once a great Sith..."

1fE1uLv.png

*The comm line had been cut off to the surface below, and now only the headhunter drones heard him.*

[robotic voice]It matters not. Comm line has been severed. Advise you to exit Mimbian orbit immediatly.[/robotic voice]

*The Headhunter's held their spot, waiting....waiting...waiting*

1fE1uLv.png

*The headhunters, well out of the range of the seismic Charge, (because you were in the Mimbian orbit the whole time, and thus in the gravity well of the planet, and had to clear the gravity well to jump to hyperspace) turn fully and disarm their weapons, returning to the hidden hanger on Mimbian. if the charge went off, it wouldnt matter...it was too far to do ant real damage to the planet*

1fE1uLv.png

"Thank you." Neo said as he heads into the bumpy atmosphere of Mimban, as his ship almost lost power, he regained it when he almost went crashing to the ground. As Neo stepped out with his lightsaber, on the right of his robe he walks in to where his Master was sitting.

"Mind if I join?" Neo said awaiting an answer from anybody.

tru7h.jpg

*JGoD placed an arm around her son, a look of worry etched into her features. She watched as he squinted his eyes and wrinkled his nose in an effort to block the pain inside his head. She looked across the table at Raynuk, her eyes wide as they met his. Looking back at her son she wrapped both arms around the boy and closed her eyes, focusing her mind on shielding him from the force for a few moments, blocking his pain...*

"What is it son? what hurt you?"

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!