Mimban

Darth Heretic

*Neo's anger started to boil until he couldn't control it anymore, he grabbed Kakuto's hand and threw them and him away from his body. He then used the force to pull himself into the bubbly liquid, he felt what was not there. He felt his body burning from the furnace, and also his mind transmitting into the mixture. All he could see was, was nothing he felt himself using the force. He said to himself. "Seeing is not believing, believing is seeing." Neo let go of all connections of the force and felt that, his lightsaber was an almighty one because it had his Father's teachings and his blood and will. Neo now knew that this was the path his father has taught him, not the weak Jedi.*

"I am finished my Master. The potion is pure with Jedi's blood as well as my life." Neo said nodding at his Master..

tru7h.jpg

Pyre was a pretty good ways in the forest now, shrouded by the fog and surplus of trees. The fog gave enough visibility to see the entrance of the forest, about 100 meters back, and the same distance forward. Visibility had no matter though, the Force was guiding Pyre.

The crystal is felt deep into the interior of the forest. It was impossible to pinpoint an exact location, now, but the Force user had a general direction in where to go. So Pyre heads in that direction, walking across the varying terrain. At some parts he is waist high in mud, slowly trudging his way to his goal, and in other parts he is climbing over clusters of fallen trees, leaping and waving his hands to stay balanced.

Pyre comes to an open solid grove when he starts to sense multiple beings begin to surround him. They weren't Sith, but they were hostile. He could feel their swelling anger in his mind, hating just the presence of him. He catches a glimpse of one trying to spy on him through a bush. It has four arms, four legs, and covered with some fur. The creature quickly moves from its position, which is quickly taken and left by several others of the creatures 'pack'.

Pyre squares up in to a fighting stance as they start to come out and enclose him, he smirks...

Angelfire sucks cock

*Bishop nodded a moment after Pyre dissappearred into the forest. His apprentice had chosen the answer well. He waved his hand and the image of the dagger dissolved into smoke in his palm. With the mind trick done, he moved further into the temple. Combing the walls with his fingers, looking for where he had left off. Without sight, the search was difficult, when he found what he was looking for, he traced the images with his finger tips. Understanding finally what the prophecies held. Stepping away from the wall he moved into the throne room where he easily located and sat down in the imposing chair. To think.*

Bishop.jpg

*The Requiem dropped out of hyperspace above the planet of mambian and Brooke looked over at her son, what would greet them on the planet's surface she could not say.. but she knew one thing, it would not be the same as the sith she had left behind. The ship dropped into the atmosphere and JGoD carefully maneuvered it to the ground. As the doors opened JGoD stepped out with her son's hand grasped firmly in hers. Her eyes took in the scene about them... not too terribly impressive, but it would do. She sensed the others on the planet already, people she had almost forgotten... or she liked to think so. They brought back memories of a time that could not come again, memories she beat back... there would be time to think on them later. Holding her head high, her eyes focused in a permanent glare, Brooke stepped out of the Requiem. Hatred and disdain rolled off of her in waves as she made her way towards the building that housed the sith. Viano looked about in wonder beside her as she tugged him along... He kept her going, it was for his sake that she returned to this place, for his future... not her own. As she stepped inside she opened herself up to the force and felt the hatred all around her... surrounded once again by those who felt the same... this would be good for her in the end...

I have returned*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*The arriving presence of JGoD that rolled over the area on her arrival was welcoming. He knew Raynuk's attention would be immediatly garnered where he was inside the main Imperial complex. The rain had long stopped beating upon the stone temple whithin which he sat. He rose from the throne which craddled him and passed from the room into the grand entrance hall and out into the day turned night by the thick black clouds that ensnared the planet. His apprentice seemed to be enjoying himself in the jungle. The simple minded creatures around him were easily felt a they danced through the foilage. Prodding them on with images of hate and pain, Bishop fueled their blood lust before turning his attention away. He returned to the Imperial made compound and ventured inside to find Kaylynn. He came upon her in their room and sat down at a highly polished black table, his hands resting on the cool surface. After a moment he drew back his hood, revealing his head to the light though it could not seek its way into his eyes beneath the dark stripe tied round him.*

"So... what ever happend to that boy who was fawning about you all that time?"

Bishop.jpg

Sensing that the fighting had ended and that it would be a bit more save, Vyxor headed out of the shadows and twards the man known as Kakuto Ryu. He knew that to fufill his destiny, he would have to be trained in the ways of the sith. Once ariving in front of the man, Vyxor called out "Sir, I am Darth Vyxor and I am here to be trained in the ways of the sith." While waiting for a response, he could feel the power surging through the man that he stood before.

"All in due time Hatred...new guests have arrived.."

*Raynuk's attention turned to the door, away from Hatred for a moment. The doors stood still, and then opened softly, revealing the figure of a woman, strong yet silent, and a young boy. A smile slowly crawled across Raynuk's face as the woman steped into view*

"So you have indeed Brook...So you have indeed."

*His eyes turned to the boy, quite apparent to Raynuk now. The darkness flowed off of the young one, and the face was unmistakenable*

"So this is Viano..." Raynuk smiled, and crouched down and spoke directly to the boy*

"Hello Viano. Im Raynuk, im a friend of your mommy's. Did you have fun on your trip?"

*He waited for the boy's responce, half expecting him to hide behind his mother, half expecting him to blast Raynuk into a wall*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Viano c0ked his head to one side.

"Hehe. You look funny. What's wrong?"

He let out a childish giggle and stood there.

"Hehehehe. You really do look funny "

He smiled and tugged at his mother's robe.

"Mommy, he's funny."

Then he let out a giant laugh. Quickly, however, he regained his composure.

"Who are you?"

viano.jpg

*Raynuk laughed a little, and extended his hand to the boy*

"Im Raynuk Montar. Im a friend of your mom's, and I was a close friend of your father's aswell...

*Raynuk then glanced up at JGoD, realizing that the boy might not know who his father was. But the Sith seriously doubted that JGoD would withold information from her son*

"Whats your name"

1fE1uLv.png

Viano looked at the man in front of him.

"My name is Viano."

His mind started to ponder on his comment about his father. Father? What was that? It was something the young child had never come to terms with. Did he really have a father? He thought that only his mother had conceived him. He shrugged and then looked at the outstreched hand.

Viano put out his hand and just as he did let out this giant sneeze. Without even meaning to, Raynuk found himself in the line of fire as snot shot out. Viano hastily tried to wipe away stuff from his nose and he let out another laugh.

"Mister you got some stuff on you..."

viano.jpg

*Raynuk just basicly sat there for a moment, blinking as he realized what just happened. He finnally took the edge of his robes and whiped the snot off him and smiled, laughing with the boy*

"Yea, I guess I do. "

"So Mr. Viano, how was your trip here?"

1fE1uLv.png

Mister Viano? Who did he think he was? It was just Viano.

This guy is such a funny weird person...let's play the tactic of 'I don't want to talk to you anymore so I'll hide behind mommy...hehehehe...

Viano blinked twice and ran behind his mother. He tugged at her robes.

"I don't like him..."

viano.jpg

*JGoD smiled down at her son..*

"Of course you don't"

*She scouped him up in her arms so that he was on their level... he was getting to be too big for this sort of thing but she didn't care.*

"This is Uncle Raynuk... do you remember the stories i used to tell you about Lord Zar before you fell asleep? Well this is his good friend..."

*She smiled at him and looked over at Raynuk*

"And he is my friend as well... He can be a bit odd at times... but i'm sure you'll like him in time..."

John merely remained standing there... His patience had grown to extend a great deal of time, days, weeks... he felt what had occured around him and remained quiet and immobile, his feet remained firmly planted in the ground and his eyes remained fixed on the horizon. John could sense the apprehension of his apprentice growing as the wookiee was not accustomed to the never-ending waiting game, but he would soon have to learn.

Setting his thoughts aside, his face remained expressionless but within he could feel the power that had just arrived; his former master, his former master's daughter, Lady Brooke and the child, even an old master who he had never met but remembers vaguely... so the brotherhood was reforming and leaders were arriving at an astounding pace.

The young Knight took two steps and let out a breath... He moved his gaze to the floor at his feet and bent his head down, deep in thought it appeared, but rather out of custom, quickening his step.

The short-statured individual soon felt the overbearing presence of his apprentice follow in tow and together they walked off into the swamp, needing no words to explain what was to come, he just continued walking until the ashes of his last failure came upon his feet. Here, he rose his eyes from the ground and stopped his pacing, the wookiee looked down at his master and before he could utter a word felt the impact of a large boulder on his massive frame. The two large objects collided with the ground in the manner of objects bound to the inevitable laws of physics.

With a smirk, John asked, "Why did that occur, why could you not stop the boulder, eh, Shadow?" The question was not rhetorical but did not have a simple answer and the mass of the boulder, approximately half a ton, was still pinning the wookiee to the ground.

Waiting patiently for the apprentice to speak, he crossed his hands behind his back and waited.

The clearing was a marsh encircled by low-lying trees and full of life... The smell of death and disease came courtesy of the wind and this place of desolation and despair, yet ironically full of life, had become John's favorite locale in the god-forsaken forest realm of Mimban. Perhaps it was a sign of Balance or just the irony...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Raynuk stood back up and laughed a bit*

"Good to see you again too Brook..Now then, lets get the three of you situated..."

*Raynuk glanced down at Viano as he posed the question. The Sith smiled weakly, remembering the man for whom he owed all his power and influence. He crouched down again, looking Viano straight in the eyes, and spoke soflty*

"Your father was a great man Viano. His name, was Barohm Zar, and he was renouned as first among the best of the Sith of all time. It is he who trained me, teaching me things as no other man could. He could instill fear into entire planets, by sheer intimidation. Your father was, and still is, a hero among the sith. Renouned for his courage, his hatred, and fury in battle. It was these attributes that he tried to instill within me. He was my teacher, my friend, my companion, and my idol..."

*Raynuk smiled slightly, the many memories of Zar flahsing through his head*

"...before your father passed, he bid me give this to you Viano, as his son"

*From under his cloak Raynuk pulled out Zar's lightsaber, which since Zar's fall on Kashyyk, had remained attached to his belt horizontally. The saber remained as Zar had kept it, rugged, and in obvious use. He held it out for Viano to take, the apparent awe and amazement in Viano's eyes unmistakenable*

"This is to be yours now, Viano Zar"

1fE1uLv.png

As the first wave of beasts lunge at Pyre, his mind quickly wonders how it will attack these meager foes. No longer did he have the restraints put on his fighting style of the considerate Jedi. The life of these ignorant beast had no value to him.

The first couple to attack acted as if they were trying to trample on him, like rampaging horses. Pyre throws his leg up in the air just to where there heads were, flicks his foot back to snap the neck of the creature on the right, then briskly brings his leg forward, bring the other one down with motion of his foot. The echoeing sound of the furry creature's back snapping seemed to slow down its companions, but their aggression picked up with greater ambition soon after.

Facing the opposite direction now, Pyre faces 3 more attempting to surround him. Before they could, he leaps forward with the Force at the one directly in front of him. He throws a fist right before coming to a stop, his hand breaking through the creature's chest as easy as a hot knife going through butter. He twirls the limp body around, with his arm still through its chest, knocking the other two back to the woods. One more comes out of the woods, Pyre simply throws the limp carcass at its ignorant form.

The forest lay silent for a moment, as if the creatures were devising some new plan of attack. Suddenly the whole swarm of them break out of their forest cover. There had to be at least 20...

Edited by Guest

Angelfire sucks cock

*Hatred, walking slowly around the chamber, finally settled behind Raynuk, making certain to remain silent and out of the way of conversations. He looked at Brook. From what he could recall, she had not aged a day. And this child. Quite smart, already. Stepping from behind Raynuk, Hatred speaks to JGoD*

Hello, Brook. It has been ages. Ages since I have laid eyes upon you, and I see that you have a new Sith among us. *Nodding at Viano, and looking directly, but not menacingly, at the child*

And he is the image of his father. Proud, Barohm would be.

*Turning to his side, to speak to Raynuk:*

Now, please, if you can show me to my quarters, lest I should be let loose to roam and find them myself.

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

"Now, while your crystals finish, you will need to construct the mechanical/electrical part of your lightsaber. I have the main parts, but you need to build the case and add any style you might want."

*KR pulled up a case of electrical components, then opens it up on the table. He pulls out several pieces and puts them on the table.*

"This *He pointed to a small metal battery* is the power cell. it feeds into an energy gateway, which feeds the energy through the crystal(s). Then the beam is routed through an energy channel, and into the light emitter, which creates the blade. That, in a nutshell, is the lightsaber. You will need to double it for yours, but that shouldn't make it much harder."

((OCC Take you time, spread this out over a few posts.))

"I have a project of my own to start."

*KR spread out a piece of paper on the table, then took out a random piece of coal. Slowly he sketched his new weapon out on paper. It's plan was simple, but it's design was ellabarent, with several designs and exact measurements, including how much each part should weigh.*

"That will work nicely"

*KR left the room for a few moments to scavenge for the metals he would need.*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

*Brooke watched as Raynuk related tales of Zar to her son, a knot formed inside her. It had been long since she had thought much on him.. the stories she had told Viano had made Zar out to be more of a legend.. not a father... not her husband. She nodded respectfully to Hatred to show her gratitude... but any mention of Zar still cut her deeply. She let nothing show on the surface but she pulled viano back from the sabre that Raynuk had offered him and put her own hand out, closing Raynuk's fingers around the hilt once more.*

"It can wait until he is older... until he is ready to understand... keep it well for now, as you have done for so long now.."

*She stood again, Viano's hand in hers*

"We should also like to know where our quarters are to be..."

...Pyre throws a hard Force push to the left of him, knocking many back and causing other's weak craniums to cave in. He turns to the raging horde on his right and leaps up in to the air, bringing himself down to land on the backs of two of the creatures. They begin to kick and squirm at his foreign form. Then focusing the Force above him, Pyre pushes himself down, breaking the backs, as well as the legs, of the angry enemies. Next, he reaches down to the tiny heads of the recent deceased, rips them off, and takes their longs spines out from their useless bodies.

He swings the spines around like a whip and slashes the throats of 5 surrounding bodies. Pyre drops the spines to the ground and briefly stops to take pleasure in watching their bodies squirm as they slowly die.

Two more start plowing towards him, heads bowed. Pyre plants his feet in the ground and braces himself for the attack. He makes contact, a palm for each head. The Sith apprentice moves only a few inches back. Then a quick flick of the wrist and the enemies drop to the ground, lifeless.

The party had been dwindled down to 5 in an area close to eachother, with only 2 who seemed willing to fight. Pyre Force sprints over to the area, kills the 2 by close-lining them and watches as the other 3 try to run away.

He lifts his hand to a cluster of trees in front of them.

The weak are not meant to survive

Pyre yells and the trees collapse on top of the stupid beast. A cloud of leaves and some dead bodies were all the forest had left to commemorate this empty battle.

He straightens his clothes, wipes the blood off his hands with some leaves on the ground, and continues to find the crystal...

Angelfire sucks cock

(Come on, you know the uncle hasta spoil the kid )

*Raynuk looked up at JGoD, noting that she had indeed changed in her time away from the Sith

Something I will have to look deeper apon later...

*Raynuk reatached the lightsaber to his belt, letting his cloaks flow around him again.

Raynuk then turned and lead JGoD Viano and Hatred deeper into the complex towards the housing area. There were more than enough rooms there, he showed Hatred to his, and gave JGoD and Viano another. After they had settled in, Raynuk showed the three around the base, and motioned to the temples in the distance*

"Those are the temples I spoke of to you Hatred...there are many things about the temples that I myself still do not understand...But that is a discussion for another day. Enjoy your first day on Mimbian, get a feel for this place, and feel free to roam around. And for any warriors in our presence... *Raynuk smiled slightly and glanced at Viano* ...there are several species of local animals that are more than easy to capture...or torture.."

1fE1uLv.png

*Bows graciously at Raynuk, Brook and Viano*

Thank you for your hospitality, Lord Montar. Now, if you will excuse me, I think I am going to try some meditative practices in the temples. To see what I can see.

*with a nod of his head*

Lady Brook, Lord Montar.

*looking down at Viano*

Little master Viano.

*Hatred starts on his trek through the muck to the temples. They didn't look that far away. Perhaps he could make them by nightfall. Checking again for his lightsaber, he takes what appears to be the path of least resistance. After many hours of travel, and a few backtracks, he finally arrived at the first of what appeared to be many temples. He could feel the dark side eminate from all around him here. This will be the perfect place to meditate. And with that final thought, he stepped into the darkness.*

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

Sensing that he would not be knoticed at this time, Vyxor headed back to his ship and to get one of his broad swords. He then went back to the shadows of the building and began working on the ancient forms that his father had tought him before his father had been slaughtered by the jedi...

The battle with the 4 armed, 4 legged species gave Pyre a little boost of energy, and he began to pick up pace towards the location of his light saber crystal.

The forest seemed to grow darker and littered with more dead trees. Pyre's pupils dilate in response and he continues to trudge along. As he trudged, the darkness begins to spark the Sith apprentice's subconscious, his inner thoughts. Maybe it was the breaking of his light saber that triggered these thoughts, or maybe his mind was making sure this path was his future...

Should I have left the Jedi...YES, THEY'RE WEAK...are the Sith where I should serve?...YOU SERVE DEATH...

Pyre comes to a temple, a massive stone structure that seemed to echoe of a once dominant race that lost its place in the universe, pushed out by a more advanced civilization. It had many steps that led up to the only opening he could see that led into the temple. The signature of the crystal was close.

Pyre makes his way up the steps and there, a few meters lying in the entrance, lay his crystal...

Angelfire sucks cock

*Neo slowly watched as KR exited the room, he then looked threw the box of metals and things that Kakuto gave him he then decided on a few stainless steal with black bottoms. He then thought to himself that he need something different for the other saber end. As Neo started to weld the first things on he needed a breath of clean (well kind of polluted air) air. Neo walked out and again ventured into the forest..*

tru7h.jpg

The Wookiee was adjusting to the stinch of the locating when hit by the rock. "Why did that occur, why could you not stop the boulder, eh, Shadow?" John asked the creature as he rolled the boluder off his large frame. The craggy rock was heavy and enough to pin the large furry wookiee to the ground. He reached into his soul bringing the force to bare attempting to moving the large rock.

After another attempet with no luck Shadow lets out a large growl bending his anger into the force to move the rock. His Seccuded in rolling it but not far enough. Laying under the rock Shadow started pondering the question his master had placed on him. "I was at peace not on my gaurd. I was still adjusting to the feel of this planet. I was not gaurding myself," was Shadows answer. He glanced over at the rock and then back at John.

The Reaper Is My Friend And The Heavenly Host Doust Hate Me.

Kaylynn bowed to Raynuk and walked down the ramp and headed straight to her room that she shared with her parents. She looked around and went to her mother's closet scanning her belongings. It would be a life time to her till her mother returned. She would have to see what her meaning was now that she had returned to the Sith. Brooke was here, and she could begin training. What had happened to Rivhen? She wondered where he was and when she would see him again.

"Well, at least I am here with Father." She said to herself. She sat down at the table in the room and thought about what was going to happen when her father entered the room. She looked up as he spoke.

"I am sure the Rivhen is busy at the moment, but that is not a matter for me right now. It is time to begin training."

kaylynn.jpg

*KR walks through the armory and searches for two metals in particular. The rest could be done with cheap metals. He searched for a long time before finding some things of interest.*

"A shield made of Cortosis, which I can melt down."

*The second item was just as obscure, but, it was perfect once found.*

"A weight made of one of the heaviest metals in the galaxy, perfect for training a force user. Also, will melt down well."

*KR picked up some hard material that would make a good grip, as well as a few other items that may come in handy another time. He made his way back to the room with the blast furnace and began to melt the items down. *

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Pyre bends down and picks up the crystal, such a small object to be able to unleash such power through a light saber. He looks at the crystal and begins walking down in to the depths of the temple until he was completely shrowded in darkness and no trace of light could be seen.

There he sits on the floor and begins contemplating the situation.

What if the Sith betray me?...What does it matter?...I could scrounge up enough supplies to construct a new light saber. This crystal would be my only hope in escape...Don't be a Dumb A$$...

Pyre proclaims outloud, "What weakness this is!" he quickly stands up and paces, "The Jedi represent weakness, the Sith represent power. Death would be better than going back to the Jedi..."

Amen

Pyre holds the crystal, as if offering it to the sky, and looks at it.

This is my last connection to the Jedi beliefs DESTROY IT, After this my mind will be free DESTROY IT, This is my Freedom DESTROY IT!!!

The Force begins to gather around Pyre, for one massive attack. The crystal begins to glow brighter and brighter as his mind begins to flood all of his left over Jedi beliefs, the beliefs that rest in his deepest subconscience, holding him back from the Sith he was meant to be, into the crystal. Finally, with a loud shout, Pyre throws the crystal blindly through the stone temple. A shatter is heard, and shards of light scatter in to room, defining the architecture in eyes reach.

It's done...About f****** time!

Pyre turns away from the temple and begins making his way back to Bishop...

Angelfire sucks cock