Mimban

Darth Heretic

*Outside the ship, Bishop could feel Raynuk waiting for them. He stood, lifting the hopeful's unconcious form off of the durasteel deck, levitating him a foot off the ground. He made his way through to the rear of the ship and down the ramp. It was not raining, but the howling wind roared across the bow of the ship, whipping the ends of their cloaks about them as it passed over and under the tip. The illumination inside the ship cast a back light on Bishop, and his hood tipped over his face to darken the entire surface. Stopping across from Raynuk, Bishop tipped his shoulders forward in a respectful nod, standing back to the point that outside light cut across his face below the nose.*

"I have returned, my brother."

*The lower portion of his face parted into an om iminous grin as he extended his hand toward Raynuk's.*

"And, I have returned to the Sith with a suprise."

*He retracted his hand from the grip and turned, tipping his head slightly up back towards the ship where Kaylynn stood silhouetted in the light. As he looked to guesture with both head and arm, the light was allowed under the brow of his hood, and the black cloth covering his eyes was revealed for a moment.*

Bishop.jpg

Neo gets up from the roundhouse kick that KR landed on him, now he was ready. He charged at KR and kicked out his right knee, as Kakuto started to fall, Neo wanted it to go a little faster so landed a punch to his chest. He then got straight up but KR pulled him to the ground by wrapping his legs around him. He then landed on the ground with a snarl on his face. I see you got me in a tangle. Neo said, How was that Master?

Edited for grammar..

Edited by Guest
tru7h.jpg

outside of dream: Pyre lies thrown on the ground, unconscious from Bishop's powerful blow. His body twist and turns as his mind is consumed by the dark thoughts beginning to take full control of his mind.

inside of dream: Pyre finally lifts himself to the peak of the dark mountain. Lightning is seen everywhere, it dances around the exjedi like a well planned waltz. The top of the mountain was flat and seemed to have a 50 meter diameter with tiny cracks littering every square inch of it's surface.

Pyre walks to the center and looks around, thinking that he would see something, anything to give him purpose. He looks to the left and to the right, up and down, but nothing was happening, only lightning. No where else could he go and his mind began to go insane with the thought of being stranded in the demented universe for eternity.

Suddenly his mind snaps, he turns his head to the turbulent clouds and screams with his mind, "WHAT NOW!? WHY AM I HERE!?"

The lightning stops

Seconds later a loud boom breaks the constant silence. The boom seems to rip through Pyre's stomach and the rest of his body, making him feel as if his body was exploding from the inside. Then the mountain shakes and Pyre is driven down to his knees.

"DDEEAATTHH" a deep malevolent voice says which seems to come from every direction, "Death controls our life until it consumes it and takes control at life's end. You are here to be a servant of death."

outside of dream: Pyre suddenly screams an agonizing shriek, his muscles tense, and he begins to shake uncontrollably.

Edited by Guest

Angelfire sucks cock

*Raynuk smiled, both at seeing Bishop, his old friend and trusted comrade, and Kaylynn, his daughter. He shook Bishop's hand and bowed to Kaylynn before tuning back to Bishop, a knowing smile on his face*

"it is good to see you again my brother, and you as well Kaylynn. But, it appears surprises are going around Bishop..."

*Raynuk's arm lifted, his hand holding a caller. He glanced at it and then smiled at Bishop before pushing the button, and from the sky above, a single ship lowered, it's repulsors shooting dirt and dust everywhere as Bishop had done on his enterence. Only when the ship was securely on the ground, did Bishop and Kaylynn recognize the ship.*

"I've rebuilt her Bishop...say hello, to the Hell's Rememberance."

*The ship itself was almost perfectly like that of the Hell's Envy, whos wreakage Raynuk had recovered from the mountain top. It sported a new coat of paint, black as space, with a glimer that comes with the stars. THe ship however, could also seen to be heavily modified, and newer. It's old torpedo tubes had been replaced with state of the art Torpedo Lauchers, and the lasers had been given a significant upgrade.*

"Shes almost exactly as she was before, save for some upgrades...I've outfitted it with Electro-shock plating, to make that enterance into the atmosphere a bit more bearable, and just in case we need it again..."

*He smiled, a bit overly proud of his tasks, and handed Bishop the caller*

"She's yours now."

*Turning to the now convulsing form on the ground, Raynuk eyes it with utter hatred and disgust. he kicked it, both in an effort to stop the movement, and to show his lack of happiness with it*

"And who, or should I say what, is that..."

Edited by Guest

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

((OCC: Better. It could stand to be bigger, but it is acceptable.

I have two things you could start with, first, you have to be careful about using words or sequencing multiple times. You used "He then" twice in a row, so It sounded off.

The second is overuse of pronouns. This took some work, so I won't be so tough on you for this one. You used "He" almost everytime you were speaking of "Neo" but infrequently for "Kakuto." The easy way to do it is whenever you write a person's name, then the pronouns refer to the person last mentioned. Whenever you say a new name, the pronouns that follow will refer to it. So, if you say "Neo" then "Kakuto" then "He" would refer to "Kakuto." I'd also be sure to restate the name every few uses. I know that is complicated, so I'll rework your post to show you what I mean.

Instead of: "Neo gets up from the roundhouse kick that KR landed on him, now he was ready. He charged at KR and kicked out his right knee, as Kakuto started to fall, Neo wanted it to go a little faster so landed a punch to his chest. He then got straight up but KR pulled him to the ground by wrapping his legs around him. He then landed on the ground with a snarl on his face. I see you got me in a tangle. Neo said, How was that Master?"

Consider: "Neo got up from the roundhouse kick that KR had landed on him, now he was ready. He charged at KR and kicked out his right knee, as Kakuto started to fall, Neo wanted it to go a little faster so he landed a punch to KR's chest. Neo then got straight up but KR pulled him to the ground by wrapping his legs around Neo. He landed on the ground, with a snarl on his face. I see you got me in a tangle. Neo said, How was that Master?"

I have more, but that should be more than enough for this post.))

*KR rose from the ground in one powerful motion. Kakuto's fist flew upward in an Uppercut. It landed in Neo's throat, and together they ascended. KR landed on his feat. Neo, on his back. KR stood, his arms crossed, in an ominous stance.*

"Try to fight without letting your opponent fall to the ground. Though I will give you that it is effective, it ends an attack. Now come again."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

After accepting the punch to the throat Neo anticapated cheap shots from any one he was fighting it was life he said to himself. Neo kicked Kakuto very little only to come back with something that he created. Neo forced his hands into a karate positon and then striked on KR's neck, Neo could see that KR felt the pain so he wanted to give him a little more. Neo ran behind Kakuto and got hold of his arm, he then pulled in back and pushed on it with his left hand breaking it in seconds.. Neo then aimed a kick to Kakuto's head..

tru7h.jpg

*The swirling air as the ship landed cast a billow of dust around the two Sith, Bishop's cloak parted from his body from a moent as it blew outward against the oncoming rush. Bits of dirt pecked unnoticed against him. He could still feel Tarrian's presence on board the ship, enough had been salvaged to preserve that. It fairly glowed in his minds eye against the darkness. The paint and exterior modifications were mostly lost to his blind eyes as he faced it, considering it. Without thinking he answered his question about the form at his feet.*

"A once-Jedi. A student of Sly Stevenson's. Who has 'accepted the darkness'."

*Bishop's tone rang with sarcasm.*

"He sought me out because he knew of my personal feelings towards Sly. He should be harmless enough with so many Sith around, though warn the Imperials to keep an eye on their docking bays just in case. He doesn't know where here is and the storms above will keep him from being traced here. If he doesn't check out, I will kill him. I know the jump from order to order is not one easily made, that bitch Jaina proved so. Otherwise, I'm sure we could manage with another Sith in our ranks. I was a Jedi once as well. Perhaps that is my weakness, believing that other Jedi can be shown where true power resides. That was my flaw with her, and I will be watching to be certain that it is not my flaw with him."

*He continued regarding the reconstructed ship, unsure of what to make of it. It was as if a giant beast bleeding of Tarrian's presence had been dropped before him, clashing teeth and all. He felt the pressing desire to stay away, the remote clutched in his hand.*

"I... cannot accept this yet my friend. Too many bad memories."

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk glanced down at the ex-Jedi ad Bishop spoke, and then turned to look at the Hell's Rememberane. He looked it over, concidering exactly what he had done. For a moment, the thought of giving it to Kaylynn passed through his head, but he knew that the ship was too much for her to deal with as well...

Atleast not yet...

Raynuk turned back towards Bishop, a soft smile on his face. He reached out and placed his hand apon Bishop's shoulder and nodded*

"Very well Bishop...Use her when you are ready. She will be here ready for you when you are."

*He smiled again, and walked past Bishop, returning to his tasks at hand. He stoped infront of Kaylynn, and smiled*

"She is yours aswell Kaylynn...I dont expect you to be ready for it either...but we are glad you have returned."

*He took her hand, and placed another Caller into it before closing her hand into a fist, drawing it against her chest. he smiled once more and continued on to finish his buissness*

"Welcome back my friends..."

1fE1uLv.png

((OCC: Better still. It could still stand to be longer, but I suppose it will work for this non hostile battle. In a real fight against someone who will kill you, you need to make it as long as possible. Pronoun usage was better, and I didn't read any repeats. Now you need to work on punctuation. A comma at every pause, and quotation marks around every quote. Once again, I'll rework your post to demonstrate, and I'll underline the changes so you can see them better. Some of this was worded funny, so I may change a little more this time.

Instead of:After accepting the punch to the throat Neo anticapated cheap shots from any one he was fighting it was life he said to himself. Neo kicked Kakuto very little only to come back with something that he created. Neo forced his hands into a karate positon and then striked on KR's neck, Neo could see that KR felt the pain so he wanted to give him a little more. Neo ran behind Kakuto and got hold of his arm, he then pulled in back and pushed on it with his left hand breaking it in seconds.. Neo then aimed a kick to Kakuto's head..

Consider:After accepting the punch to the throat, Neo anticipated cheap shots from anyone he was fighting. "It's life," he said to himself. Neo kicked Kakuto very lightly, only to come back with something that he created. Neo forced his hands into a karate position and then struck on KR's neck. Neo could see that KR felt the pain so he wanted to give him a little more. Neo ran behind Kakuto and got hold of his arm, then pulled in back and pushed on it with his left hand, breaking it in seconds.. Neo then aimed a kick to Kakuto's head. ))

*KR was pissed.*

"YOU BROKE MY ARM!!!"

*KR caught the kick with his good arm, then threw Neo via the leg across the room. As soon as Neo had gotten up again KR ran over and started pounding him. He good fist, and occasionally his bad fist, rained down on him with a barrage of punches that could crack the bridge in a ship. KR finished pummeling his apprentice, who cowered in a useless attempt at defending. KR picked Neo up and hurled him, sending him strait into a pillar of solid stone. KR, pissed, stood with his broken arm dangling.*

"Next time think, an injury such as a broken arm can bring on an unbearable counter. A way to cause a lot of damage but not get the pounding of breaking an arm would be to break ribs. However, I wouldn't suggest you try that on me though."

"Whats next Master?" Neo said to Kakuto. "We can wait until you are healed with your arm, I feel like practicing swords for some reason." Neo said getting up from the pillar where KR threw him from. "I want to finish this up first though." Neo said impatiantly..

*Neo reached for his sith sword, that was recently used to fight Searcy. Neo then charged KR with the sword, but stopped before he attacked, he threw the sword down and kicked KR right in the jaw. He then used the force to bring the sword into his hands. He saved KR from falling with his foot, while he put the sword to KR's chest, he aimed toward his heart.*

tru7h.jpg

After several minutes of Pyre's convulsions, he abruptly comes to a stop. His eyes open, and he stares off in to the sky with a blank look. The exknight remains motionless as he seems to be seeing if the sky would blink before he would.

Pyre then raises his hands slightly with his palms raised upwards and uses the force to lift him slowly to his feet. Once up, he expressionlessly glances at the people around him as if he they were part of a dream. Some paid little attention to him while others quickly glanced then went back to their business.

Bishop had just finished a conversation with another Sith it seemed as the other Sith walks away. Bishop pays no attention to Pyre, though he is most likely aware he is up as well as the business every other person in the area is doing. Kaylynn looks briefly at Pyre then looks around at the Sith training.

Pyre walks in front of Bishop, kneels down before him with his head bowed, and speaks in a humble manner, "I am your student and your servant. Do with me what you will."

Angelfire sucks cock

((OCC: You are getting better faster than I expected. So far I've only had to tell you everything once, then you learn. I don't think this will take nearly as long as I had expected. Still, you do need work. That first paragraph was choppy. I'd suggest you pick one of two different styles. Whenever you are writing several quotations then you need to keep them going without interruption. So, I'd either A. Do it my way, which is having all of your quotes in a single statement, with small actions integrated but separated by *'s, or what is probably the more correct way, B. only have one interruption that states who is talking. I'll do it both ways to demonstrate.

Form A: "Whats next Master? We can wait until you have healed your arm... I feel like practicing swords for some reason. *Neo got up from the pillar where KR threw him.* I want to finish this up first though."

Form B: "Whats next Master?" Neo said to Kakuto, "We can wait until you have healed your arm... I feel like practicing swords for some reason. I want to finish this up first though." He spoke impatiently while getting up from the pillar where KR threw him from.

Note: One of those sentances was edited because it didn't make a whole lot of sense.

What is more important is you are consistent with the way you do it. If you write one paragraph like the first then the rest should be the same way. So, if you wrote it the first way the second paragraph would be right, but if you wrote it the second way you'd need to remove the *'s, and maybe the italics.))

*KR hurled his arm like a mace, punching the sword away, then swinging his fist back to punch the hell out of Neo's face on the recoil. Immediately he swung his foot around to kick Neo in the head and knock him to the ground.*

"An effective distraction attack has to be quick. That punch may have hurt, but it was meant to disorient you until I could swing my foot around to kick you. If you hadn't rammed your sword in the ground that could have been a lethal attack. Instead what I would have done is kicked leftwardly, then continued to turn and strike with the sword as a continuation of the kick."

OOC: So basically I want to use form A.. And thanks this seems to be really improving everything..

IC: *Neo gets up from the gound quickly and finds the sword and puts it into his arms.* Neo then says. "I see what you are saying, what if I just kept the sword like this. *Neo cocked the sword to the left for a new attacking position.* As you can see this way I can kick you or throw it up and punch you via like this."

Neo threw the sword up and gave Kakuto a round house kick to the nose. He then caught the sword behind him and fingered a few knives within his pocket. He threw the first one at KR's head whoosh it sounded only missing his ear by an inch. He then threw the second one at KR's foot gush the blood was kept inside only by the knife, but you knew if he pulled it out he would be blind. Neo then charged Kakuto with his Sith sword giving him a few jabs until finally he struck his shoulder merely missing the artery.

Neo backed away from KR, and wiped the dirt and blood from his face by means of his cloak. He then motioned for his Master to come forward, he wasn't finished yet..

tru7h.jpg

After landing down his ship, Vyxor headed over to a group of sith who seemed to be in the middle of a fight. Instead of interupting them and getting himself killed, he waited in the shadows until he was noticed...

((OCC: That was good, the only complaint I have is that you don't need the "Neo then Says." it's actually confusing to add that in. Take that out, and maybe change some of the grammar, and it was a good post. I would suggest that from now on you try to be a little more nice when you aren't in a fight to the death, a friendly fight usually doesn't involve loss of sight. This will, however, give me a chance to make up for all those times I wasn't as cruel as a Sith should be.))

"That's it Neo, you've overstepped your bounds for the last time. YOU WILL LEARN YOUR PLACE!!!"

*KR stood up in defiance. His anger was strong, Neo had pushed a little too hard in this training exercise. KR rose his hand in front of him, his palm out. He closed his eyes and mumbled a few words, and the last one was the only that Neo heard.*

"...burn..."

*Within a second of KR saying it Neo burst into flames, set asunder by force fire, a lesser known Sith technique. Neo ran, the only thing he could think to do, unable to escape the burning red flames. He could feel his flesh bubbling off, his pain was incredible. KR stood with his hand still rose, palm out, as if telling Neo to stop. KR could feel the pain of his apprentice, and while it did give him pleasure on some level to get vengeance and punish he who had offended him, deep down he felt a small twinge of distaste for so badly injuring his own student. Still, he kept going. The fire had gotten stronger and Neo had lost footing and tripped. He rolled to try to put out the fire, but nothing seemed to work on the blaze of KR's wrath. Neo's movement slowed as he began to give in to the pain. After some time, the flame stopped, disappearing as quickly as it had started. Neo breathed heavily, his pain was unimaginable. He was alive, at least for the moment. His wounds, though severe, would heal quickly in bacta.*

"Let that be a lesson to you. Whenever you damage a sith expect the damage to come back at least ten fold. Whenever you damage one of higher rank, much less one who is your master, expect death. You are lucky, I went easy on you... this time..."

*KR left his apprentice on the floor. He went to the infirmary to have his injuries mended. He considered leaving his apprentice on the floor and making him crawl to the medics. He resisted though, and he sent a medical droid to drag him into the bacta, and in a few minutes he was bobbing peacefully in the blue fluid, his burns slowly mending.*

*Neo felt the unbearable pain from the fire in the first seconds he was in the bacta tank. Getting out of the bacta tank Neo turned to his Master and said.*

"I didn't think you were that good of a fighter, you only sounded like a real talker." Neo winked at his Master. "What's next?"

*Neo then used his stealth technique to break into his Master's mind, and made his footsteps sound like those of a rat. He then sat behind his Master and waited until he looked up to scare him.*

tru7h.jpg

*On the bridge of his small personal ship, The Excessum, Darth Hatred emerges from the deepest reaches of space. It has been too long since his last interaction with his Sith brethren, and it was time to make his appearance known. After what seemed like years of practice and meditation, finally understanding the Force, and what he was capable of, Hatred desired the taste of battle, and Jedi blood, agian. Opening the comm channel, he speaks into the mic:*

Darth Hatred requesting permission to land.

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

*The small robotic patrol ship that constaly floated outside the Mimbian atmosphere received Hatred's comm, and send a standard reply back*

"Greetings Darth Hatred, please hold your current position."

*The ship then dove down through the atmosphere, clearing it and relaying the Message. Raynuk was in the control room at the time, and sent a comm back.

Once again, the ship shot up through the atmosphere and floated above it, sending Hatred the recorded message*

Welcome Darth Hatred. Long has it been since you were among us, and we feared you gone. But you have returned, and so does power return to the Sith. You are free to enter the atmoshpere, but do not expect an easy ride. Clear the atmpshpere, and head to co-ordinates 30-41-4, and you may land there...We will see you soon...

1fE1uLv.png

*Hatred received the comm granting permission to land, and punched the landing coordiantes into the navputer. "Do not expect an easy ride". That statement stuck. He closed the comm and throttled his ship into the upper atmosphere, rolled 180 degrees, and started his descent into the sky. As far as he could see, the entire planet was covered in clouds. Lightning could be seen everywhere, and what was strange was that it was black and red, indicating super-hot temperatures. This shall be interesting. Once he had cleared the upper atmosphere, his ship was immediately met with sharp updrafts and crosswinds. He was an experienced pilot, but even this would test his abilities. Fighting the yolk, when he moved it this way, the wind blew that way, or shot up immediately under him. Tired of fighting, he nosed the ship straight down (or what he hoped was, anyway) and opened the engines wide. The ship shot straight down, at insane acceleration. He finally broke free of the clouds, and throttled back, pulling gently on the yoke, until the ship was horizontal again. He set the ship on auto-pilot, where it set for the landing pad. Upon touchdown, Hatred powered the tiny ship down, got up, grabbed his gear and headed to the gangplank to disembark. The first thing noticed was the rain, and standing water everywhere. This was the perfect location for the Sith. Stepping off the gangplank, he immediately raised his hood, hiding all but a sillouhette. Checking for his lightsaber, he walked forward. Nice greeting party,*

*Raynuk walked forward through the rain, his hood u aswell to protect from the Rain. Every so often, a lightning bolt would appear, illuminating his figure, and some of his face. He stoped a few feet from Hatred, and smiled quite Devilishly*

"Welcome back Darth Hatred..."

1fE1uLv.png

"Neo"

*KR's words startled Neo enough to make him fail at the trick.*

"It takes great consentration to make that work on the strong willed. You would be better off working that on Rhodians."

*KR nodded. Neo's surprize was ruined, and it pleased KR slightly.*

"Neo, it is time. I need you to gather all the materials you might need to build something. You'll need metals, minerals and any other materials you may want to use. This is very important that you spend time to find these, and find good materials. I will be waiting for you in the blast furnace room."

*With that KR left Neo behind. Neo would use his force presence to locate him once he had found all his materials.*

((OCC This is very important, so spend some time on this. I don't want to find a midgit-y post when I get back. If you don't do enough I'll send you back.))

Neo repeats the words of Kakuto in his head. "The moment I have been waiting for has finally come." Neo said loudly to the room..

* He then exited the room and headed into the forest of Mimban. There Neo found nothing to his liking, he then went to his Master's ship to get the remote for his ship, there he had the blood of a Jedi that he encountered when he was searching through the ruble when they were attacked long ago by the Sith. When his ship entered the atmosphere it seemed that it was going to fall apart by the turbulance from the mining that the imperials did at Mimban. He removed the blood and put it in his cloak, he then headed for the swamp only to find vegetation that he had no use for. As Neo searched back through the forest he came up with something of his liking. Neo then suddenly figured that something poisonous would help him, so he searched for a mushroom that he knew would have poison. As he finished searching he put into a countainer and decided to pick a few more and put them into the fairly large container that was also in his cloak. Finally Neo headed back to where his Master and him trained. He connected with the force, and slowly, but surely found his Master waiting for him in the room, where his Master was holding the last ingredient for his lightsaber..*

"I found in my old ship, Jedi's blood from the attack the Sith made on Yavin IV, I believe it was, and also mushroom poison so that it would make them a very slow and a very painful death, when they get struck by my double headed lightsaber. " Neo said as his Master nodded in readiness to get started with constructing his lightsaber..

* Neo set the ingredients down on the table and waited a reply from Master Kakuto Ryu.*

tru7h.jpg

*Extending his hand to shake arms, the two Sith head into the building. The roar of wind and rain made it difficult to hear, and Hatred chose not to speak until the doors had closed. The only sounds were those of water dripping off of the cloaks. The two walked in silence for a few minutes. Finally, Hatred spoke to Raynuk.*

It has been long that I have been away. Whom do you refer to as your leader? Fill me in on everything, as I have been to the farthest reaches, and back again. I am curious, though, as to the reason Mimban was selected.

*Raynuk chose not to tell Hatred currently, rather he waited until they had arrived in the main chamber. Once there, Raynuk turned to Hatred and only said that he should wiat there, and promptly disappeared, assumingly to bring a few more Sith to meet him, and answer his questions.*

*Bishop bid Raynuk fairwell, then turned towards Kaylynn, ignoring Pyre kneeling before him for the moment.*

"Kaylynn, lock up the ship before you go."

*He turned and walked towards teh compound, Pyre following automatically. He walked in silence for awhile until they were nearly at the entrance to the central temple the Sith had assimilated. There he stopped, turning on Pyre with the ex-Jedi's old lightsaber in his hand.*

"This is a symbol of your old life, something that will have to be erased forever from your mind."

*Both of Bishop's hands wrapped around the hilt and tore it in half like a tin can. Typical, Jedi design never stood up to much abuse. He extracted the crystal from the emitter and held it in his hand. He closed his fingers over it and let the metal shell drop to the dirt. After a moment his hand began to glow, shafts of light flickered between his fingers, and for a moment it appeared as though flames were licking from the cracks around Bishop's hand. Though he showed no indication of such fire burning him. Bishop turned his head in the direction of the nearby forest, prompting Pyre to glance that way as well. A moment later, Bishop hurled the brightly flaming stone through the air over the forest. The flames quickly died out but it continued to glow hotly as it passed into only a speck of light that dropped into the forest.*

"That crystal has been infused with my presence, show me what you know of the Force to track it down. Use the Force to assist you in your progress. And control the Force as you fight back the inhabitants of the jungle who will be looking for a tasty meal. When you find the crystal, destroy it. Destroy it as you would destroy your past."

*Waiting until the final moments before he prepared to go, Bishop stopped him.*

"You may wish to take this as well. Your choice."

*He held in his hand a wickedly curved dagger, drawn from his robes. From the hilt twisted three seperate blades, talons of death waiting to suckle on the life force of a target.*

Bishop.jpg

Seeing the snapped light saber on the ground gave Pyre a quick jutt in his stomach. It seemed like such a big goal for him before he had the saber, and the process had taken its fair toll on his body and mind. The feeling of loss quickly left though, like waking up from an unwanted dream. It was soon forgotten like his other Jedi beliefs.

Pyre looks down at the dagger shoved towards him from Bishop. Its metallic glimmer had been dimmed when they had arrived on this dense planet. Before answering Pyre catches a glimpse of the cloth covering Bishop's eyes in the reflection. He found it peculiar.

Then looking to the side, making sure to not make eye contact with the Sith to show his unworthiness, he answers, "No sir, my weapon will be with the Force alone."

Pyre turns back to the forest, already he could sense the unique signature put off by the crystal, as well as the numerous hostile life forms filling the forest with life. He begins to lightly jog towards the forest, the smell of think condensation and rotting plants growing more apparent hinting it to be a swamp.

This must be Mimban, Pyre thinks to himself

All the Sith seemed to match up to Kheldar's location given to him on Coruscant.

Entering the forest, Pyre begins to walk and opens his mind to the Force...

Edited by Guest

Angelfire sucks cock

(Hey DH, you dun like people postin your actions, so dun post mine )

*Raynuk walked from Hatred for a moment, checking the hallways so they would not be disturbed. He turned again, his footsteps echoing*

"Many things have happened recently...Im sure you know of the Bug Attack, and that campain cost us both our home world of Korriban, and some of our greatest leaders. Zar was killed...JGoD sent into exile, LAP dissapeared...During the attack I was declared a Sith Master, both for my leadership in the fight, and my triumph over their greatest warrior, who had slain Zar. After they were defeated, myself, Bishop and the other knights and Lords met to determine the next step.

We came apon Mimbian, and chose it both for how it's atmosphere seemed to scream evil, and that we are hidden here. You will remember the patrol craft? Comms and scanning equipment can not penetrate the atmosphere. Once we had arrived her, we found anceint temples, and found that Mimbian had been an Ancient Sith Stronghold.

We only had a period of three days here, before Bishop left for the tourniment, and I was summoned to Naboo by the Imperal forces, who I then found out were under the direct control of LAP. We flushed out the remaining Jedi and killed them slowly, myself squaring off with Mes Tisserand, who had assumed power over the Jedi...I then returned here, and awaited the return of the others. Bishop returned with his wife and daughter. Bishop exited the ship to speak with me, while Tarrian gave Kaylynn flying lessons...No more than a minute later, their ship crashed into a mountain...killing them.

Bishop then left again...back to the tourniment, deeply troubled. I remained here, keeping things in order. About two weeks ago LAP returned. There is no clear leadership of the Sith, as there are less than 20 of us, including hopefuls...We are just a brotherhood. The closest to a leader we have, is myself and LAP. And only yesterday, Bishop returned, and to my suprise, had Kaylynn with him. he spoke of JGoD aswell, with Zar's child in tow. They should be among us shortly....

Do you have any other questions my friend?"

1fE1uLv.png

Yes, Brother, where can I quarter? It has long been that I have had a proper shower and a change of clothing. As you can see, I have not been without adventure myself, *shows Raynuk his tattered pants and shirt, under the cloak* and I feel that food may also be in order, as I have not had much sustinance as of late.

And you say that Bishop is presently here? I would love to speak with my former apprentice, to see how he has developed himself. One thing at a time, though. First, quarters, next, food, perhaps rest and meditations, then a meeting. If we are in such disaray, perhaps it is time to set a power structure up again. But all things great to those of patience. Please, Lord Montar, lead on.

*holds out his hand in gesture to follow Raynuk*

((OCC: That was very good. I can't say for certain that the lightsaber blade would work as a poison, however, the way I'd work it is the mixture of Jedi's blood and poison work for better posting. Use it like a snake. Two venomous fangs, ready to strike, metaphorically you would be a snake. If you want to get on a more real level the saber would definately eminate an uneasy sense that a Jedi would pick up on. It was very good, I like it.))

"Good..."

*KR took the ingredients and grinded them, them mixed them in with some that he had already made. Once they were well grinded he threw it into the furnace, then turned to Neo.*

"Tell me... *KR punched Neo in the jaw.* ... are you angry?"

((OCCSimple question, if you fight back then this will take longer, so I suggest you take it like a man.))

"You ass.." Neo said his anger flowing threw his bones. Neo put his hand in a fist, but then stopped he needed to control his anger in order to use it.

"Thanks, I needed that, I think you cracked something." Neo said his anger level lowering. "What is the next step in weilding my lightsaber Master?" Neo said awaiting a reply from Kakuto..

tru7h.jpg

"That's not enough!!!"

*KR punched Neo in the face a few more times, then got him in a headlock. Neo secured, KR held his head above the furnace so that he could see in. Two small sheres rotated in it.*

"Use your anger, consentrate and pour yourself into the crystals. "