Mimban

Darth Heretic

John watched his eyes bulging out, turning bloodshot as he waited for his Apprentice to stand up from the floor... "FIGHT ME, YOU INSOLENT COWARD!" John watched as his apprentice remained a huddled mass of flesh in the fetal position crying... You said you knew pain, show me... This lesson will form a dark streak in your mind, you must learn to unleash it...

John outstretched his hand and sent another bolt of lightning and hurled it as Xior's legs, the shock running up his body sending shrills of pain through the lit structure that could be heard by Zahtor but not in great detail... John continued his torment of Xior, to teach him pain... Pain would cause his fears and his fears his anger and his anger his hate.

He ruthlessly kicked his lower back, then a boot to his face and through the force picked him in the air and hurled him 25 m across the length of the structure. He picked him up, letting all his fury unshackle itself... You must learn, you embarass me...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

OOC: Hey now, just because hes BEN doesnt mean hes the ruler of the Sith! I do a pretty darn good job too ya know...lol

IC:

*Raynuk smiled at the hopefuls's reactions of awe, fear and excitement all at the same time. He steped forward, and greeted LAP on a more personal level with a handshake and whispered words between the masters. Raynuk then turned to the hopefuls, looking each in the eye before speaking*

You two will be taught together, by both myself and Lord Pharazon. You will obey us both to the letter, is that understood? I warn you now, we have no regrets or reservances in killing you each. You are on our time, not your own. From this point on, you are pawns of the Sith, to be controled by those who are your superiors. Is this understood??"

*Raynuk's face was firm and showed no sign of joking. They were the Sith, and the sith wanted only the best. Anyone else, they killed. The apprentices nodded silently, and Raynuk cracked an evil smile, and continued*

"Good. Concider yourself Apprentices in the Sith. Now, I imagine Master Pharazon has some things to say to you aswell..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

* Zahtor gets up. His shoulder broken. His ribs cracked. Blood spits from his mouth. Z holds his side and pulls him self up. Trouble he had from the mud on the ground and it also covered with blood. Pian he was in. Z stumbles to rock to rock. He watches Xior scream in pain. He looks at Master Skywalker send feirce blows to Xior and lightning.. He then watches him kisk him. Xior screams in agony. Z uses jis last bit of streangth and force pushes. Just enough to get his attion to stop. Zahtor sees that SKywalker was comming his way.*

" Im sorry but *breaths* he doesn't desreve this. We are not done fighting*breaths harder*"

* Z's eyes role back. Z lands on the ground and fiants.*

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

There is no Peace , There is only Hate

Through Hate, I Gain Strenght

Through Strenght, I Gain Power

Through Power, I Gain Victory

Through Victory my chains are broken

{{OOC: i never said you didnt do a good job... he had just givin me a link to the fight where he became emporer a while back so i kinda thought that was still in place...}}

*Gurthwen took in every word of his speech, and with full readyness, prepared herself for the other Lords introduction to them, she was excited, and fearful at the same time... and she was ready to bow down to their every command, and she realized that the work was going to be long and rigorous.. and she started to prepare herself while waiting for LAP's talk*

John turned to face Zahtor who had spoken out against the teachings of the Sith, but he turned as he fainted... "DO NOT INTERFERE!" John yanked Zahtor's unconscious body through the force and hurled him into a faraway tree's canopy, there he remained like a hanging sack of flesh...

John turned with a globe of lightning in his open hand, waiting for Xior to stand up...

* Z woke up in the trees. His head hurt and his body was bruised.*

" This is not my day."

* Z flinched and fell on the floor of the forest. He broke his arm. He moved in agony and got up. He was lost. He tried to contact his master but he would not answer. Z was confused. He did not know why JMaster Skywalker attacked Xior. He didnt know why he stopped Xior from killing him. Z used force sence to find his way back. But he still got lost. The sun beated down on him trought the trees. The gound was moist and slippery.Z fell on his knees and yelled*

" SKYWALKER!!!!"

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

John was growing highly weary and impatient with the mosquito that buzzed in his ear in the shape of Zahtor, leaping out of the structure that entrapped Xior and letting the man continue his torment alone, John approached the wailing body of Zahtor and with a cold, dead expression on his face, You have been warned, you should have obeyed me the first time...

Grasping him through the force, Zahtor's body was flung into his John's hand and as his grip intensified, Zahtor could feel the air no longer reach his lungs and the air that was within his lungs began to burn intensively, as if it had become superheated... The poor youth was choking and experiencing burning from within, John then let pulses of electricity flow through his hand and into Zahtor as a means of accelerating his heart rate... The youth was now both choking and trying to process the inflamed air around his ailing body...

* Zahtor gasps for air.*

" Why*gasp*? Why are you doing this?*gasp*He did nothing. I *gasp*...."

* Zahtor's lips turned blue. His face was pale. The pain was unbarable for him. He trys to grab Skywalkers wrist but could not from the sharp electricy flowing through it.*

" I *gasp* cant defeat you. He cant *gasp* defeat you. You coward. *gasp* You know it, but u kill us."

* Zahtor smirked with pain*

" If ur a coward.... kill us. *gasp* You call ur self a sith. *cough*"

* Zahtor starts to cough blood from his lungs. It flys on Skywalkers rist*

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

John watched as Zahtor gasps for air and his lips turn a pale blue and his face begins to turns a lighter shade until it reaches a ghostly white...

You never will grasp it will you, there are powers at stake that are beyond my control... I kill you because I am forced to do, the Sith are more than a bunch of impulsive bloodlusting warriors, we are a clan, a family that thrives on pain and suffering... A patriarchal society that follows the orders of the few, growing in strength and understanding as we travel up the ladder of the dark side of the force... We kill because it is the sole thing that lifts our spirits, to share our pain; you die today and you learn the understanding of death, perhaps for the first time, perhaps for the second, perhaps for the thousandth time, it matters not, each time you learn one new lesson in pain, each new lesson in pain leads to one new lesson about the dark side... Call me a coward and you only add to the judgement we have already made, you are brash and ignorant... You meddle in the affairs that are not your own and this is the sole punishment...

John grasped Zahtor's throat and sent the largest burst of electricity, jumpstarting his heart forcing all the oxygenated blood to flow, a short stroke and he crushed Zahtor's throat, blood gushing forth onto John's wrist... Releasing his grip, death had embraced Zahtor and his corpse fell to the floor, See you in the next life, Kid, perhaps by then you understand what I've said... If not, then the life of a Sith is not for you...

John turned, his face still stone-like, it had been too long since he himself had spilled the blood of another and it felt good...

* Zahtor laid on the ground barely alive.*

"U owe me......Master Skywalker....."

* Zahtor says trying to stay alive. He lys on the ground in his own blood. He felt no pian. He sees his mother. He looks at SKywalker and sees a glimpse of his mebery of his father. Only for a second. He lets out a big breath. Blod squirts from his mouthe.*

"U kill family then........if siths kill famly u are a sith"

* Z closes his eyes and doesnot move*

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

Yes, kid... For all of us die and are reborn again... You, me, even Lord Raynuk. We learn more through each time we take our last breath, the irony is we know it will never truly be our last for our spirit remains intact and only awaits for a corporeal form to come out of the woodwork... The lesson you must realize is quite a simple one... Learn to not interfere and eventually your turn will come around... Don't and you will never be one of us...

John closed his eyes wiping the blood stained hand on his cloak adding to its filth, blood, sweat and toil, and he began walking for the structure... To discover whether Xior had finally stood up...

" I hate you."

* Zahtor started to stand up in agony.*

" I HATE YOU!!!"

* Z walked but with each step unbarable pain.*

" YOU BASTERD."

* Z walked very slowly to Skywalker*

" Ahhhhh"

* With all Z's might he raised his fist and punched Skywalker in the face*

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

OOC: *Sigh* Z...your dead. he crushed your windpipe, you cant breath or talk, and he basicly just fried your heart. And this was my decision. You can talk to me about it over AIM if you must.

IC:

*Raynuk stood there as LAP started to speak, watching the apprentices through the corner of his eye. They both seemed to be way too excited and ready, a quality that Raynuk would have to 'work' out of them. Yees..that will have to be remedied.. he said to himself as he smiled devilishly*

1fE1uLv.png

OOC: its ok... its quite amusing to ruthlessly crush him without a care in the world... no offense ofcourse.

IC:

John grabbed the fist of Zahtor a centimeter from his face, as he slowly began to crush the remaining nerve endings in his hand, if Zahtor were alive enough to attack him, despite the refried heart and crushed airways, he'd feel a numbing sensation race up his arm and through the entire side of his body soon encompassing the rest of his body before a numb sack of flesh fell in the floor...

It really begins to piss me off when dead people, who have been given poetic eulogies refrain from staying dead, with the snap of his fingers, Zahtor's entire body became engulfed in flames...

Within minutes, all but a pile of ash remained at his feet... Letting the ashes spread across the continent through the wind, John returned to his own apprentice.

OOC: Hey it could happen. OK i wanted to go out with a bang. Oh ya. LoL Darth Vile said he's probabbly going to quit. So haha.

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

OOC: Well, if that is the case then Vile is as dead as you are and I must wander the galaxy in search of an apprentice worthy of being trained... Matters not...

IC: John reentered the structure and sat in a meditative trance, fully aware of his surroundings and of the force flowing through the environment...

Edited by Guest

As Ademus entered the temple, he felt the presence of his former master draw closer.

As he stood before him, Ademus dropped down onto one knee, splaying his fingers out at his sides in the Noghri gesture of respect.

"Greetings, Master, It has been a long time."

Ademus_Xafra.jpg

Skin against skin, blood and bone.

You're all by yourself, but you're not alone

You wanted in and now you're here

Driven by hate, consumed by fear

"Raynuk, lead us to the training grounds." Ar-Pharazon was anxious to see what this new generation of Sith was capable of. It reminded him slightly of when he was a young apprentice in the ways of the dark side, but that seemed so very long ago.

"The force is with us Master Raynuk, let the activities begin...."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

*Raynuk smiled, and lead the three Sith outside. He walked across the clearing, past the ships and into the forest and jungle, amidst the trees. Among them was a smalller clearing, not quite as clear as the landing area, but a defined amount of space that still held grass and small forms of underbrush spread out between various trees.*

"We have yet to make official training grounds, I was acually waiting for you to return, so that I may show you the temples we found...get your perspevtive on them. But for now, we just use these clearings, surrounded by that which feeds our power, with many things to be used as tools, for us, and against us..."

1fE1uLv.png

"Raynuk, what is the extent of their training, if any? It would be best to build upon any skills somewhat present if possible..."

Ar-Pharazon waited for his response, while looking about. This area would be perfectly suitable for training.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

John opened his eyes to stare upon what had once been his apprentice... Xior? *No response*

John raised his eyebrows in an expression of sarcasm, Pity, well, I better go search the universe... Perhaps, a little less ruthless beating next time...

John smirked and leapt out of the structure and landed on his feet with a knee down into the ground, flicking his wrist the fire was put out and the wooden edifice broke apart... His "apprentice" lay there, as dead as could be... I said the life of a Sith is a difficult one, you were incapable of handling it... Too bad...

John began walking in direction to the living quarters to take a rest before finding a vessel to go... Unfortunate... Where to find a new apprentice?

"I have had training, masters." Ademus spoke up from where he was.

"I was the apprentice of Lord Ar Pharazon during the cleansing of Nastarine"

Ademus_Xafra.jpg

*Raynuk's head snapped towards Ademus, a cold glare appearing on his face. His arm rose next, palm outward, and as his eyes narrowed, Ademus was sent flying backwards, swept off his feet, and smashing into the tree behind him. It was hard to tell whether the snap they heard was the old tree, or Ademus's back. But none the less, Ademus hit the ground looking like a rag doll, and the tree came down atop him.*

"Learn your place boy...No one asked you ANYTHING."

*Raynuk then lowered his arm, and turned towards Gurthwen, the same cold stare in his eyes*

"Let that be a lesson for you aswell. Learn from his mistakes....as well as your own"

1fE1uLv.png

John approached the living quarters and made a way to a Spartan room that he'd call his... The door was ajar and the collection of weapons materialized before him, the pike-staff, Mimbanite blade, the vibro-sword, the bloody stone axe, and the two vibro-axes.

He laid down on the bed in the corner after hanging the weaponry on the wall, he could feel a nerve in the side of his head begin to flare but he let it pass as he slipped into a dream... It had been long since he slept and it was carried in his eyes, the look of death and weariness.

Six hours of a black void where he saw his soul slip into the abyss and could see the power he had used on his former apprentices without remorse, it was nice to know he carried the strength so well... He imagined there was always so much more to learn, but he knew a great deal at such a young age, yet he stared at himself in the mirror and could notice streaks of silver shining through his jet-black hair and his shaggy beard needed a trim. Pulling out a trimmer, he began to groom the beard bringing it down to a black goatee that contrasted greatly with his paling face... His deep-set gray eyes made him look beyond his years, amusing to think he was only 28... And here I am, a Mimbian God, a Sith Knight and surprisingly more powerful than I could have ever imagined... How have times changed...

He pulled his cloak over his face once more, armed himself with his lightsaber and started on his way to the old Imperial mine in search of a vessel...

Edited by Guest

* The Slave 3 lands and Zahtor walks out. He looks around and doesnt see any one to be found. He waits out side and waits for some one to come out.*

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

After looking around, a lone Lambda class shuttle stood in the corner, not bothering to question the Imperials he quickly hijacked the vessel... If I am to travel, I am going to travel in style...

John took off and the shuttle having already been adjusted to the atmosphere of the planet crossed considerably unharmed, despite a few shakes caused by turbulence.

John screeched into hyperspace making his way out of the surface of Mimban and in desperate need of a drink he made his way towards Coruscant.

Under the fallen tree, there seemed to be a rumbling.

The log moved up into the air and floated a few meters laterally. Dropping to the ground not far from where it had landed on Ademus.

The bloodied apprentice got to his feet, his left arm hanging limply at his side, and blood pouring out from several lacerations on his face.

"Forgive me for my comment, but I thought I should correct you. After all, the Sith are short on warriors, and I didn't want you to waste time teaching me what I already know."

Ademus waved his in an upward motion, and his diclocated arm shot back up into place, illiciting a growl from the apprentice.

Ademus_Xafra.jpg