Hoth

Tarrian Skywalker

*The trio continues on and after a long period of travel far away from any of the ships they reach another secret cave; they quickly descend into its depths.

Hours later they reach a cavern much like the other except the obstacles are different.

Tristin drops off both his padawans and leaves another triangular device in the caver then he walks heads out and disappears into the white storm of the world in wait for Dalla's possible return.

The triangle like object on the floor lit up and once again a hologram of Tristin Stellar was present.

He made eye contact with both padawans.*

Well sorry for the delay, I give you a choice of knowledge to pick from. Do you wish to know about a specific planet, pre-republic times, or a type of species of alien?

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

Dalla, in space above hoth, scans the planet for heat signs, only finds one(padawans in ice cave, heat masked), yet he senses more than one, he can't pinpoint any of them, so he heads towards the heat signature, sure to be tristin's, and , sure enough, there is a white figure standing in one of Hoth's frozen deserts, next to Dalla's landing area.

Dalla hops out and walks over to the serene jedi, and just waits for a long while before Dalla presses a comm button, and two droids roll out and start to make an artificial camp. Dalla had no Idea where the padawans were, and Tristin would not harm him as long as Dalla did not try to harm tristin. They were at a stalemate, at least, Dalla was. Tristin still had a few cards to play....

OOC: I may not be able to post for long periods of time until school starts, bear with me...

2rwm0cm.jpg

*Tristin had a hand of cards hidden up his sleeve as he watched the young apprentices every move, he watched as the young man touched a button on his comm link which he knew had other capabilities beyond communication. The two droids rolled out lighting the dark surface of the planet; He moved his gloved hands behind his back and folded them as he continued to wait a few more minutes. Then he spoke out, his voice was strong cutting though the planets harsh winds.*

Well you have come again, as was expected, and now I offer you a chance to explain your attempted harassment upon my Padawans and why you hate the Jedi in such a unrelenting fashion that you would throw your life away twice and come back for more.

Dalla whirled, suprised that the voice was so strong, and after waiting for what seemed like 20-30 minutes, but it was a relief.

Dalla started to speak," As to your first question, I was ordered to kill them by Lord Ar-Pharazon, my master. I thought you witnessed him give the order, or maybe it was shortly after...As to the second question, the Jedi killed my father, so I have no compassion for them."

He thought back to the battle with orshin jurai, he could have killed the padawans then, but he diddn't, why........

He waits for the reply

2rwm0cm.jpg

"My father was in his store on boonta's eve, when a hooded figure came in and started browsing. two jedi burst in, lightsabers ignited and came at the hooded one. The hooded one dropped the hood, and turned on his lightsaber. They then commenced to duel in my father's store, as you probably know, my father was a wealthy merchant, that is how I got my fortune; anyway, the sith force-pushed the jedi to the ground, and ran out the store at an impossible speed. My father had tried to stop the fighting in his store, and he was just between the Jedi and the Sith as the sith ran out. I saw my father, but he wasn't my father, he strangely looked like the sith. I tried to see where the sith had gone, and as I turned back towards my father, he still looked like the sith, only with the padawan's blade sticking through his chest.

He then looked like my father again, only the wound was still there, and he fell onto his knees, then onto his chest.

The funeral was pitiful, no one came save my mother, me and the two jedi. They tried to comfort us, but my only comfort was my father, and you Jedi took him from me.

This is why I hate you all so much, now answer me a question: Why would a jedi harm an innocent? because they are all murderers."

Dalla said this all with resentment and a hateful undertone.

The droids being done, Dalla and Tristin walked over to the artificial firepit to finish their conversation, Dalla occasionaly toying with the flames.

2rwm0cm.jpg

*Tristin nodded at this notation and then snapped his fingers, seemingly for no reason.

***Elsewhere***

The systems inside Tristin's freighter lit up as an AI navigation program began to register.

Navi Map... On-line

Heater... Proceeding...

Test Fire... Proceeding

Each of the thrusters on the ship does a short burst.

Thruster Proformance... Acceptable

Guidance Sub-System... On-line

The ships repulser lifts activate as the AI system takes charge of the ship.*

***The Camp Site***

I think I know of the incident that you're speaking of... A tragedy. But perhaps you haven't looked at all the angles.

***Padawan Training Cave***

*The image of Tristin motioned with his hand for the Padawans to take a seat.*

The history of Pre-Republic history is difficult to find, and even more difficult to confirm. Would you prefer only the facts or shall I also tell you the questionable theories?

The light Mon Cal freighter Starwind emerged from hyperspace over the barren wastelands of Hoth. The freighter began to decend to the planet, carrying nothing but a cargo of two: a Jedi apprentice and a mere Jedi hopeful who had barely begun his training.

Joel Lance clung to the freighter's controls as Kitt meditated on the Force.

*Through the force, Kitt could feel every bit of life on the planet. He could feel the force on the planet...*

"I senes something. A force signature. I haven't felt them before."

*Kitt stood up and left his meditation sate and became alert. He was now worried if he choose the wrong planet...*

No, if this was the wrong planet, than i would have known already. I ahve been a padawan in training for almost a year now, i would have felt something wrong by now...

*Kitt took a seat around Joel and stared down at the planet...*

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

Joel struggled with the controls as the Starwind was buffetted by a blast of wind. He watched the altimeter as he lost visibility to sheets of snow swirling around his viewport.

Joel felt a drop of sweat run down his forehead. He hadn't flown in conditions like this in a long, long time.

As he brought the freighter in, his sensors picked up an active ship. "Kitt, where should I land? Any preference?"

*Kitt kept his eye's on the planet's surface, but answered anyways...*

"Land where you wish. The ship your senors picked up are friendly..."

Or so i think...

*Kitt reached out with the force and thouched the other force signatures on the planet Hoth...*

Joel muttered a curse. "The snow is throwing off some of my readings. We're going to land within a kilometer of that other ship." I think, Joel thought.

Suddenly they were through the snow, and the ground was rushing towards them. Joel instinctively maxed the repulsorlifts and hit the switch to deploy the landing gear.

The Starwind screamed in protest as the ground rushed up. Joel held the repulsors to the max, slowing the insane approach. As they neared the frost level, the freighter slowed, slowed, slowed.

The Mon Calamari freighter bounced just a bit, jarring the occupants as it settled onto its struts.

Joel sighed and began shutdown procedures. He reached over and flicked the landing ramp to 'deploy.'

"Welcome to Hoth."

*Kitt let out a breath. To be honest, he didn't know if the landing was worse than the climates on Hoth...*

Well, i have seen worse landings. And i know the climates on Hoth, the landing was nothing compared to the snow and wind we are going to face to try to find shelter.

*Kitt stood up and put his cold weather gear on. And cliped his saber to his belt on put his backpack on, than moved towards the landing ramp.*

"I hope your ready for what's out there."

*Kitt made a small smile, it was going to be very cold out there...*

Joel bundled his heavy coat and pants over his regular clothes. Outside of that, he clipped on a belt of three thermal detonators. Inside his sleeve, but accessible to his gloved hand, he strapped on the holster for his palm blaster and slid the weapon into place. He shoved a heavy blaster into the holster beside the thermal detonators, and finally slid a vibroblade into his heavy snow boots.

"I'm ready when you are, Kitt."

*Kitt looked over his shoulders with a grin.*

"I lead. There is a cave over the ridge. If we leave now, we can make it."

*Kitt walked out down the ramp and was hit by a powerful cold wind, but kept moving. Hoth was just the way he had read about. Cold, windy and snowy. But it didn't bother him too much. As he walked, he realized that Joel was slowing down a bit.*

"Would you like some help back there?"

*Kitt walked into the cave and took a look around. It was a cave that went deeper. But for right now, the enterance was going to be fine. Kitt set up camp while Joel worked on other stuff.*

Once camp is set up, i think i'll take a look around, see where all of the other tunnels lead. Since i know for a fact, that all of the wampa's live on the other side of the planet, Joel should be fine to stay and watch over camp.

*Kitt finished setting up camp and gave a blaster pistol to Joel.*

"I'm going to look through some of the other tunnels for a while. See where they lead. I'll be back in a while."

*Kitt turned around and began to move through the tunnel...*

Joel settled to the ground heavily as Kitt walked deeper into the complex of caves.

"Wow, this is exciting," Joel murmured to himself. "I wonder if all Jedi lead lives this thrilling."

A thought occured to him, so he rounded up some dry material. He wasn't quite sure what it was, but he figured it was probably taun-taun dung or something of that nature.

When he had a nice big pile of it, he fired the blaster on it. Within seconds he had a nice little blaze going.

Well to say that I knew him would be a utter lie, but not every tale is hidden from every persons ear. Though I do know how such a mistake could have taken place.

*An old Freighter droped down a few yards away and landed the docking ramp opened slowly and Tristin stood up and started walking toward it.*

Hold on one moment.

*After those words Tristin walked into the ship.*

*A man seemingly looking like Lord Ar-Pharazon stepped from the freighter and walked right up to Dalla Suul. His voice pierced the young man's very essence.*

Have you completed your task!?

*Kitt walked around the caves for a while. He wasn't sure what he was looking for, but he knew, he wouldn't find it this soon.*

But what i'm i looking for? That is a quetsion that will stay on my mind for some time, untill i find it...

*Kitt turned around and went back to the camp, once he got there, Joel had set up a camp fire. He walked next to it, than sat down, leg's crossed.*