Hoth

Tarrian Skywalker

OOC: 1 we are darksiders, 2 unless you can prove me wrong, there is no darkside presence

however I will do as you say, and act as there is a presence there. k?

IC: Dalla presses a few buttons on the controller and the droids rocket off, preprogrammed to search for heat signatures and unusual metal signatures (indicates presence of a ship). 10 Droids take off in different directions, each one black and ominous, lined with wicked-looking spikes. The people these droids find would be in for a nasty suprise

2rwm0cm.jpg

Dalla took the bayonet and left all his weapons behind. The only things he took with him was the bayonet, and clothing. As he started to walk, not questioning a command from his master, he started to think. I knew he read my mind back at coruscant, he knew all along that I wanted him for my master, and he has allowed me to be his apprentice... Dalla resolved to work very hard under his new master, or risk his chances at not learning all but the most secret techniques known to the Sith.

He suddenly stopped. Wampa tracks...and fresh too! It looks like it went north, but there is a storm brewing there, better make this short and quick. He started off at a poor force run, a thing he was still learning when he left the academy on Korriban. He reached an ice-cave in mere seconds, and walked inside. The stench hit him like a brick wall. HOLY S***!!!!!!! MAN DOES THAT SMELL BAD!!! "Phewwwww..."

Unfortunately, his voice not only attracted one, but two wampas that shared the cave, being mated for life that was the way they did things. The male, being larger and made for battle, rushed him. He leapt up and over the thing with a force-accelerated jump and landed behind it, instantly coming up with a wicked swing that left a nasty gash on the Wampa's back. The Wampa was very slow, its collapse seemed like an eternity. Dalla immediately jumped on its back and started stabbing it violently where its backbone would be, He soon hit his mark, and the first wampa was out of business. The second, however, wouldn't go down that easily.

Being the smaller of the two, the female wampa was more agile and was a lot quicker than the male. It caught him with a suckerpunch to the back, slicing him up a bit and slamming him into the wall. Dalla diddn't like that much. He got up slowly and used the force to coagulate the air molecules into a circular wall and slammed her with it. Since she couldn't see her attacker, she was suddenly very afraid. That moment of panic was all it took for Dalla to run up and stab it through the throat and yank on the bayonet viciously, thus decapitating her. Knowing that female meat on any species was sweeter, he chose the lighter wampa to carry back.

He used the force to lighten his load, but when he got outside, it was as he feared, a blizzard had struck. He couldn't force run and make the load lighter at the same time, so he took off his parka and gutted it right there, carrying the meat in the parka, he force ran to his master, he found him because his masters presence shone in his mind like a beacon. After laying the meat out, he prepared a fire and started cooking the meat. All this time, his master never said a word. They both sat near the fire, and after a while Dalla popped a question to his master.

"Master, will you give me a lesson in swordsmanship? I never learned much back at the academy, and against an armed Jedi I would be helpless."

2rwm0cm.jpg

Meanwhile Dalla plays with the the throwing sabers, He throws two in succession, homing them in on a small creature, similar to a rabbit, but harier, so it can withstand the harsh cold of hoth. He sends one zooming past and then lets it hover, behind the rabbit a meter or so. He turns the one behind it on. The result was electric, the rabbit took off at high speed, heading straight for them, He then turned on the other blade at the precise moment, right in front of it, to where it almost collided with it before turning around.

One blade came in smooth and low, cutting off its feet, another came at it, but Dalla kept it high, and it left a smarting cut on its back. Dalla made repeated cuts like this, until he was satisfied with the blood spurting from it, he then decapitated it, its head flying into the air. Both blades came into a tight spiral around the head, slicing it into very small pieces before finally shutting down and returning to Dalla. He marveled at the control he had over them, it was almost as if they were an extension of him and they amplified his foirce control energy when he used them. He could control them better than he could Force-manipulate anything. Awesome.

(Dalla continues to wait for the lesson, this was just three minutes of brief wait)

OOC: hey ben, u want me to slow down on my posting?

2rwm0cm.jpg

I see you have finished your first task, now as you can see this entire cave is an obstacle course, but we shall begin with a meditation lesson. I want you both to find your focus point, whatever it may be and let your emotions go, stop holding back everything, happiness, sadness, love, hate, all your light and dark emotions you must let loose and examine them in your own mind. Letting each one play it's game, then when you have felt each of your emotions come back to the physical plane and we shall discuss what you felt.

*The image of Tristin Stellar shifted his head for a moment looking off into the distance.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

*Jedi Solo cleared his mind as his master had told him to do. At first it didn't work, but finally he felt something.... something bad - death. There is death near He thought suddenly*

*He lost concentration and looked to the hologram of Tristin*

'Someone has died lately'

Jedi_Solo.jpg

Dalla again turned to AP, who seemed to be thinking deeply about something. "I don't need a lesson, now. I've decided to expirement with my blades for awhile..." He presses a few buttons on his comlink(Which has a lot of buttons on it ) and six target droids come flying out of the ship. After setting all their blasters to light and the intensity to medium, he sets the timers so that two start attacking every three minutes. Two start off. He sent two throwing sabers in, his mind focused in on every facet, every wire, every molecule...

And then they started. The blaster reflective coat worked wonders with the medium setting, and Dalla seemed confident that it would deflect a full-power blast from a normal blaster. The two attackers came in, one on each side, splitting the blades. Dalla ignited them and came full on at them. One went to the left and up, the other went to the right and down. Two crimson circles followed them.The left one came up in a sharp arc and tried to shoot at the blade, but he halted both blades for a split second and the one target drone shot its brother, and in the brief second after the target recharged, Dalla brought the blade up, slicing through the one target left.

Then his comm beeped. "Stop." The one verbal command froze the systems of the droids that were about to attack next, and Dalla recalled the blades. He hit his comm, it was a basic readout from one of the hunting droids, it found two ships, transponder codes Wing Flight and Jade's Saber. they were both separated by a few kilometers, but there was a strange ice-structure between them.

Dalla looked up at his master. "We have found our quarry." Dalla loads up the target droids into his ship and returns to his master, anxious to begin the chase.

Edited by Guest
2rwm0cm.jpg

((OOC: For the love of god... I'm resurrecting Tristin because my padawans don't have time for this.))

IC: And now that you have found your quarry, care to explain what you will do?

*The Jedi's hand was on Dalla's shoulder, his eyes had an empty look in them, they shifted gaze to AP.*

Are you not bound by a treaty for the moment?

***Elsewhere***

*The image of Tristin looked down at his padawan and noded.*

As would be expected according to the situation unfolding in this universe. Did you feel anything else or just simply that someone had died?

Mara did as her master instructed her, and tried to let go of everything. She reached out and found a small tendrel of the force and touched it with her mind. What she felt when she touched it was fear and pain. She felt as though her whole body had been plunged into ice water. She snapped back into conciousness and found herself shivering. She turned just in time to here her master questioning Jedi Solo.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Dalla almost leapt around, drawing his sword as he went, but sheathing it as soon as he saw the owner and intent. He cursed himself silently for letting a Jedi get the drop on him. In Dalla's mind, they all looked the same, same brown robes, same murderous courage, as it was a Jedi who killed his father.

2rwm0cm.jpg

*The man in his white thermal suit with black trim looked at Dalla with a bit of a smirk from his reaction.*

Well, I hope you enjoy your time on Hoth and that neither of us see each other again while we conduct our buisness affaires here.

*Tristin c0cked his head to the side and made a bit of a nod before he turned and with a speed that was not his alone, he was gone.*

Dalla grins evilly and presses a few buttons on the comlink. A speeder bike pulls out of the Chaos. Dalla hops on and rides off into the wind, the blizzard that is Hoth. As he rides he thinks about the encounter with the Jedi. Something about that Jedi, his senses diddn't pick up a thing when he approached, so it had to be something else. Unless, the Jedi had learned how to mask themselves in the force. Dalla had this ability as a natural, though he diddn't control it, it reacted when he was afraid. And that duel he almost had with AP before he was his master...He was very angry there, enough so that he almost went against his better judgement...

And then it hit him like a ton of bricks: His emotions triggered the effects of the force, almost like willpower, yet different, as if they were not his own. The Sith Spirits!!! Dalla thought, They gave me these gifts so I would not be harmed until I learned the ways of the force(got a master). Maybe I can still control these changes...

Meanwhile, near the ice cave where Mara and Solo were...

Two seeker droids, lined with spikes around their equators, armed with blasters and bladed projectiles, approached the cave.

2rwm0cm.jpg

((OOC Well one, you found the wrong cave because it isn't anywhere near the ships. But you give me an excuse to do bad things to you Dalla so fun for me.))

*Moments later*

*A sensor field Tristin set up alerts him of the situation he stops his run and turns around, after a few moments he sees a speeder bike approaching in the distance.*

*Slow Motion*

*Tristin leaps straight forward using a force speed technique, one of his white sabers in tow, as he passes the speeder bike he dose a downward slice cutting the contraption in half. About twenty feet behind the speeder's current predicament Tristin's feet softly strike the ground as he shifts his weight and pauses for a moment to watch his works effects unfold.*

*Normal Speed*

*Dalla finds that the front of his speeder bike is suddenly missing as a blur of light and sparks leap out in front of him.*

***Elsewhere***

*The image of Tristin turns around and sighs.*

Both of you prepare for possible conflict in the near future. I believe you both still have your blasters.

Dalla jumped and threw two blades, activating them and making them hover over his current position. He hit the snow right before the speeder exploded behind him. Shrapnel pummeled him and Tristin. Angry, he got up, and ignoring the pain said, "I have no quarrel with you Jedi. Stay out of my way."

Dalla turned and started to force run-it seemed easier when he was angry-the two blades still humming hovering beside his head as he was running.

OOC:It's not my fault!!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!

2rwm0cm.jpg

((OOC Still fun for me ))

IC: *The shrapnel that would have struck Tristin was held back from striking his body and instead each piece was just barely touching his suit. Then the jagged pieces of metal flouted to his sides and dropped to the ground. He watched as the apprentice ran for a moment before took a few steps and launched into the air. Every piece of shrapnel lifted from the ground and created a black cloud of metal as they followed the white suited jumper.

Tristin landed in front of the Apprentice, his two blades danced thought the air knocking down the saber blades. One, two, then his saber was at the apprentice's neck.*

What if I make it my business to get in your way?

Edited by Guest

*Jedi Solo once again delves into the force and senses something..... his master is in danger. But he can't help, he would be killed if he tried to, he is sure that his master can look after himself*

*Jedi Solo continues to delve into the force and almost can see what is happening between Tristin and Dalla*

Jedi_Solo.jpg

Four more blades rise from hidden pouches in Dalla's parka, They knock the lightsaber away, via force control, and Dalla does a force jump/backflip to land three meters from where he was. The two blades that were knocked down fly towards Dalla and stay in front of him with the others, slightly damaged on the cortosis ore shielding, but that could be repaired. Dalla calls the blades in, closer, until the blades form an almost inpenatrable defense web.

"It is my master's bidding, not my own, take it up with him. As for the treaty, isn't it null and void until we decide a plan on Correllia? Also I thought it only applied to those within Coruscanti space. If you try to block me, I will have to kill you, however hard that may be. Remember, I also have machinery with the force. Although I am an apprentice, I am not to be taken lightly. Stand aside. I do not want to kill needlessly."

2rwm0cm.jpg

Mara reached out to touch the force again. This time when she touched it she felt danger. Her master was in danger. She also felt that Jedi Solo wanted to help him. When she felt Jedi Solo she felt a sence of danger.If he tried to help their master he would be killed. She released her hold on the force and turned to Jedi Solo. I'm going to help master. You stay here.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Dalla sent the little blades on an harassment course to Tristin, effectively blocking him, yet not harming him. The little blades would hold through three direct lightsaber hits, no more. That should hold him long enough for me to get to the cave Dalla thought as he took off at a force run towards the indicated cave. He also commed the makers of the little sabers, they were prototypes, and his job was to test them out for free. Now he ordered two dozen, setting him back 30,000 credits. Ouch. But it's worth it, if these little things can hold a jedi knight, think of what they can do to a NFU!!!!

He reached the cave in no time, but as he walked inside, a messenger droid landed in the snow behind him. It was from the blade makers:

Because you were so generous and paid us 10,000 extra, we decided they would be rush-ordered. We have a new perk to the design, The hardened cortosis ore will now block any lightsaber attacks, no matter how frequent. Shop our lab again!

Dalla quickly levitated them one at a time, and hid them in his parka. He then walked back inside. As he walked further and further, he realized that this must be the wrong cave, and he had just effectively trapped himself into fighting Tristin, no way out. He started to race back to the entrance, hoping Tristin was still dealing with his sabers.

2rwm0cm.jpg

Mara Reached for the force again and once she touched it headed back down the wall. She headed out of the cave to find her master. Once she reached the mouth of the cave she reached for her master I'm coming to help you and headed off in his direction.

jadedfin.jpg

Dalla senses another presence, near Tristin's. Fortunately for Dalla, he was still dealing with the blades when he got out, because apparently he wasn't here. Dalla thought about his father, his mind tormented by the murderous death, growing angrier, angrier...And then he plunged it all into the force. He could sense every living thing on Hoth, down to the phytoplankton that lived in the deep core. He sensed Jedi Solo. He started to run, and as he thought about his father, he ran faster. He was anxious to please his master, who would hopefully share all there is to know about the Dark side, and how it can be unleashed upon foes.

2rwm0cm.jpg

*Tristin leaps away from the blades and lands a few feet back as he watched Dalla step out of the cave, then a shadow was cast upon the apprentice.

Thousands of pieces of shrapnel rained down upon him ripping though his flesh and bone alike tearing Dalla to ribbons. After the last pieces of shrapnel had hit all that remained was a crystallized mass of blood and guts upon the snows previously white canvas.

Tristin pulled out two blasters and shot down each of the strange spinning blades by hitting the cores. It was strange that so much Cortosis, one of the rarer metals of all time could be produced in such a quantity. The Jedi striped all the weapons of the Cortosis ore.

He walks over to the non existent physical body of Dalla Suul and bows his head in respect for how hard the young one had tried, then Tristin became a blur upon the surface of Hoth once more.*

OOC: theyre also blaster reflective, I'll send you the whole description. They are weak to magnetic pulses. and also where the hell did the shrapnel come from? the cave and our fight was at least a few kilometers apart...Oh well, I'm dead, and tristin had his fun.

2rwm0cm.jpg