Hoth

Tarrian Skywalker

Shrapnel pummeled him and Tristin.

*The shrapnel that would have struck Tristin was held back from striking his body and instead each piece was just barely touching his suit. Then the jagged pieces of metal flouted to his sides and dropped to the ground. He watched as the apprentice ran for a moment before took a few steps and launched into the air. Every piece of shrapnel lifted from the ground and created a black cloud of metal as they followed the white suited jumper.

((OOC: That's where the shrapnel came from, Tristin's original force specialty was mass telekanesis. Also it would be nice to see how an apprentice gets so much funding and from who they purchase a metal that is so rare. But no matter I will make sure to use it well.))

IC: *Both of Tristin's padawans recieve a comm.*

I want you both to go back to stay in the cave and continue training. You are safe for now, though there are two droids out there somewhere. I shall be around making sure nothing else disturbs your training.

*The comm ended.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

Just a note: Dalla - you are dead. You came looking for a fight with the Jedi here, you hate them because of what they did to your father. You came there - with the intention - to kill him.

Another note: No one in this RP is the "chosen one" - therefore - you will not / can not feel everything living on the planet at the apprentice/padawan level. Something of that level of force-concentration would only be available to the status of: Lord/Master. So, next time you feel the need to over-glorify your apprenticeship, by giving yourself powers you're not allowed to have ... you will die again -

Your droids can not be controlled by your character, either ... you're done posting for 3 days. Sorry, Dalla - but, next time ... do some research on your opponent - and see how quickly they're allowed to knock you off ... If you're thinking that you were betrayed by the Jedi .... you are dead wrong - YOU'RE the one that came to try to enforce your will upon the present Jedi ... and you were dealt with in a swift, and just manner. One that would be expected from a near Jedi Master. I'm editing that garbage outta your post - so that some newer users don't get confused.

Good Day.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Mara recieved the comm from her master. She headed back into the cave back towards Jedi Solo.

Are you sure you need no help master? she sent before she proceded too far in.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

*A general comm went out again.*

I am fine just follow the instructions of the holocron for now.

*The comm ended. Back inside the cave the holographic image of Tristin was waiting for the padawans to return, he waved for them to sit down.*

What do you know of the olden days? Any knowledge that you may have picked up on your travels you may share.

Mara thought a moment, reaching back as far into her memories as she could. I do not recal hearing anything about the Jedi of old master. Then again I was never really looking for information on the Jedi.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

A force presence goes out to all who are on hoth (Tristin, Mara, AP, JS, etc) Dalla's back.

Dalla lands beside their (AP's too) camp and hops out, walks over to his master, kneels and says "Master I have tried, Tristin stellar killed me, and prevented me from Killing Jedi Solo, if you wish for me to continue on your quest, I shall do so."

2rwm0cm.jpg

Dalla sighed. this would be pretty hard, going through Tristin, But Dalla was confident he could do it. Dalla held one of his blades to augment his force capabilities, He dissapeared from the surface of Hoth, and where he stood, the force was normal(no presence). He then started to force run to the second cave that the droids found. Jedi solo would be certain to be there, and hopefully not Tristin.

Dalla did not want to kill needlessly, but to disobey orders from a master? the thought was unbearable. He continued to force run.

OOC:And still nobody posts......anti-internet slackers

Dalla finally reaches this cave, the all important cave that he was supposed to track down. He is still masked in the force, an ability he can halfway control now, and would improve with practice and anger just like the force run. He wonders about it for a minute, and then he walks inside. After a few minutes of walking, he gets to a room that looks like the main training rooms that were on Korriban.

Still in the shadows, not being able to be seen or sensed through the force, he hesitated. There they were, sitting on top a cylindrical pyramid, being trained by a hologram of Tristin Stellar. They? Oh well. What had to be done had to be done. He would not face his master and live if he failed, and that left only one option: kill the padawan(s).

He walked over to a corner so as not to be bumped into or fall down(Give himself away), and levitated four of his custom blades to the top of the room, masking them and keeping them unignited. He quickly ignited them and sliced off many large sharp-looking icesicles(?) and de-activated the blades, as well as shrouding them at the same time. This was a lot tougher than it sounded, but it worked out alright. He almost cursed himself for not thinking of it, and quickly flipped on his short-range jamming.

The icesicles fell towards the padawans, and with Tristin still out on the surface, Dalla had a good five minutes before Tristin even knew what was happening.

2rwm0cm.jpg

Mara felt a small ripple in the force, but being as there were other jedi on the planet made nothing out of it. Neither of the padawans knew anything about the Jedi of old, so she had a feeling that their master was going to give them a history lesson.

jadedfin.jpg

OOC:

The icesicles fell towards the padawans,

Hello? does anybody pay attention to my posts? And you idiot, that ship was part of my plan to wipe out the bugs

Oh well.......

IC: Dalla runs throughout the tunnel leading to the training area, depositing explosives. he runs back to the training area and sets them off. The padawans hear a humongous roar and are knocked to their feet. Then Dalla does the blade thing I said in the other post Icicles fall towards the padawans, and they have only split seconds before they get skewered, as for the tunnel, it is now gone, and there is no way in or out, save for several hours of digging with a lightsaber, something Dalla could do in about 30 mins with his blades.

OOC: basically I just reposted what I did for emphasis and that the tunnel is now destroyed.

2rwm0cm.jpg

*The ground beneath Dalla gave way and he fell into a pit where a once dormant evil stirred to awakening. Having been awakened the combat above, the sealed demon lord Orshin Jurai arose to face the one who had interrupted its slumber. With a gesture the hole sealed shut and the demon lord roared so loud that Dalla's very soul trembled. A sword of fire and damnation blazed to life in Orshin's hand, and it was then that Dalla knew he was doomed.*

OOC((You were warned...))

Mara was waiting for her master to speak when she heard a tremendous crash, and was knocked off of her feet. She reached out to the force, she felt pending danger, though could not tell what exactly what it was. The only thing that she knew was that she had to move. She leaped to her feet, jumped off of the platform they were sitting on, grabbing JS on the way. She slowed their decent so that they landed softly. She then ran to take shelter in a space created by the ice falling when the tunnel caved in. She then turned to JS.

Are you alright?[/i]

jadedfin.jpg

*A blur of white stopped in front of the cave where he had been training his padawans and he found that the entrance was sealed. Anger pulsed though him as he sent his left arm forward his fingers aiming toward the snow blocking his path.

Five holes appear in the snow. His hand shifts to a fist and the holes curve around to the back of the snow and ice. His hand made a sideways motion causing the massive snowball to pull from the wall and flys 30 meters behind him.

His eyes flashed white as his right arm went in and completed the same process.*

Dalla saw the hideousness of the being and saw its hatred. He fed off of it, to the point that he thought his force resovoir was going to burst, taking him with it, however he did not, he remained a leech to the force, and suddenly Dalla changed. It was like the night AP almost killed Doc, He transformed into an almost older Dalla, slightly taller and glowing a faint dark blue. Well. If he was going to die he was going to take Tristin and his sneasly padawans with him.

He cloaked himself, but that was only a momentary distraction. the beast could no longer see him, but that was for the moment, right now he had business to take care of. All eight blades came to life, swarming around the padawans and drawing the demon lords attention at the same time. They would go down before he would. He drew his sith blade, and prepared for the worst.

Somehow Dalla hoped Tristin would get here, to suffer his fate.

2rwm0cm.jpg

Mara saw the deamon burst from the ground and was once again knocked off of her feet. She retreated further back into the space she was in with JS. She saw Dalla on the other side of the room, for only a moment before he shielded himself. Then eight blades blazed to life in front of her. She had no idea what to do, so she called out to her master throught the force

Master, help us!

jadedfin.jpg

Dalla felt this force message and had compassion only for a brief second. He knew what he must do. He would kill JS later, but for now, they needed to be alive. He still hated them for what they did to his father, but somehow the pain was relieved a bit during this brief moment.

Concentrating, he held two blades at the padawans throats, so if they made any sudden movements, they would be killed. If Tristin Interfered, He would not be fast enough to save either one, no matter how fast he was. The other blades floated behind the padawans, forming a conical formation, and jutted forward into the ice, drilling at incredible speed. They would reach the other side in 10 minutes if Tristin hadn't already started clearing the ice away from the entrance.

Dalla uncloaked himself for a brief second, recloaked, and force ran to a new position. His power was great enough that the Demon lord recognized it and its attention was averted to trying to catch Dalla, as he would be tasty if caught, but Dalla kept predicting where the beast would strike next, and he was safe. This continued on for a few minutes.

2rwm0cm.jpg

*Dalla suddenly realizes he isn't that good and takes the full wrath of a blow from one of the demon lord's strikes.*

OOC((I thought you were still an apprentice Dalla? Anyway, not only did you skip my turn, but you acted way beyond your capabilities.))

Dalla - be mindful of your posts - I know that i've told you this before ... YOU ARE NOT A MASTER ... AND/OR THE CHOSEN ONE -post your actions as a wide-eyed Apprentice ... for if you overstep your boundaries - i'll be sure to be there to crush you ... again, and again ... you're a learner - remember whenever Vader threw a stupid foam-rubber wall-placement at Luke when he was a learner - and the kid couldn't block it? That's YOU ... except - he was learning from Yoda, and Obi-Wan - so you're worse ... for now! In time - you will be able to post like a master - but, now ... you're not ... so stop.

That is all ...

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

OOC: Yeah, but remember: I was leeching off of your power, which was supposed to make me more powerful.

And adi-wan, pleeese can I be "the chosen one"? *makes pouty face cause he knows he's gonna get a "no"*

Annnnnnnd what about darth maul? wasn't he still an apprentice when he did some serious butt whoopin' on a Jedi Knight!!??!?!

somethin' doesn't add up here, but i'll still go with the mod's ruling, they are the true masters of the rp board.

IC: Dalla recoils from the shock with a new gash in his arm. The blades in the tunnel punch through, letting Tristin in. The blades suddenly fly around him, bonding to his particular force presence, and he controls them now. He probably just made a big mistake, as Tristin would probably try to kill him later, But he still had the two blades at the padawan's throat's, and that was good enough.

WHAM!

Dalla gets knocked back against the far wall. he tries to cloak, but it dosen't work. since he is using the demon lord's power, it was only a matter of time until he looked for his own power. oh well, no matter. Dalla drew his aincent Sith blade (or was it already out?) and took a defensive posture, and prepared for a simple yet effective attack he was shown on korriban.

2rwm0cm.jpg

Mara was so busy watching the deamon that she did not notice the blade Dalla had sent until it was at her throat. JS had one at his throat too. Then the blades burst in and let her master through the wall of snow into the cave.

jadedfin.jpg

((OOC A few things I would like to mention would be that the room was a half hours walk down the tunnel. Anyway Maul was an apprentice forever that's why he could do so much stuff. That and he was a sweet looking Zabrak with sithly tats ))

*Tristin dives down the tunnel and reaches the main room. His blurring of motion stopped just long enough for him see the demon lord and the blades at his padawans necks.

Then his hand blurred around and came up and away causing both blades to fly haphazard away into the cavern walls.

His hands traveling in a circle of motion reached forward again.

Both Padawans were pulled off their feet and summoned to Tristin's side. He spun in place and placed a hand on both of his pupil's shoulders.

He wasn't a big man but right now the small amount of light side energy on the planet of Hoth was surging though him he had a purpose and that made his size irrelevant in this cause.

With a massive kick of his legs they flew forward. They launched out of the cave moments later after about 20 minutes of running he reached the cave where his freighter was resting.

OOC((Maul was an apprentice only by circumstance, according to the rule of two, there can only be one master and one apprentice. Also, about the drain thing, apprentices can't do that, certainly not to the degree you tried to do.))

*Orshin knocks Dalla's sword aside and grabs him, smashing him into a wall like a simple plaything, breaking both bones and the apprentice's concentration.*

Dalla groans once, but the internal bleeding is too much. he wished that his master would have trained him at all before letting him go to his death twice. Dalla has bitter feelings about all who are in the room before letting out an unearthly yell and setting ablaze, turning to ash, and dying away....Dalla is dead for the second time, but his name shall not go unremembered by the three jedi that were witness to his death; He would come again, and with a vengeance.

2rwm0cm.jpg

All of the reasons from other users stated in OOC give perfect insight as to why Maul could do the things that you simply can not.

Mod Intervention:

A Jedi Knight in this RP is always faster then the fastest apprentice/padawan ... it's just the way of things. Nice efforts, Dalla - but, you're doomed to suffer your consequences and picking a fight with the same person that killed you just less then a week ago ... see ya 'round!

Ruling: Tristin's actions stand.