Carida

Darth Heretic

Aww, but the planet was PRETTY, Tiana thought sarcastically, and went to land on the Heretic instead. It bothered her that she had been distracted enough to not notice an entire bloody ship.

Must work on that...

She climbed from her ship once they had landed in one of the Heretic's landing bays, Tiana sliding her staff out from along her seat as she jumped down. She regained her balance and looked for her apprentice before gesturing. They followed an Imperial to their quarters to have some quiet before the meeting. She did gesture for her eager apprentice to slow down, keeping their pace a bit more moderate.

"So," Tiana remarked along the way. "I'm not sure how much time we'll have. Tell me about yourself. Where did you come from? How did you come to know you were Force-sensitive? Why do you insist on wearing that hood indoors? And what do you know about the Sith Order?"

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Ason lands the Shrieking Talon with ease as it docks flawlessly. The wraith of a figure descended the landing ramp and awaited the arrival of his apprentice.

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

Rising up from the machine after a successful boarding, the Sith Master stepped down the ladder and, at last, made it onto solid ground. Never the instigator for flying, it was nice to be on a plane he could control once more. When such matters were not pertenint in the past, they meant much more to the man now, finding a strange fulfilment in knowing this truth. It was obvious, by the flow of the message by the deliverer, that it was a massive summoning. Strikingly similar as Montar's own ceremony, there was an abundance of darkness swelling in the center of the vessel, moving inwards.

Suddenly, just prior to having moved in concert to where the others previous seemed to head along, he felt something deep resonate inside of him. A paniced thought that raced through him, causing him to turn back to the hangar. Upon gazing with his own eyes, he saw the silhouette of the figure whose body loomed and traveled towards him.

(Ason) Pulling down his own cloak, the pale stretched figure of his face showing in the luminous background, Oblivion made his presence aware to the body.

"...There is only one who I am aware that professes such energy as you," He hesitated in his speech, making eye contact with the shrouded man, "It has been too long, my apprentice."

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

A familiar shadow oozed its way toward its counterpart, the twin blots of darkness each removing their hoods. As the waves of ink splashed to their backs and revealed their facial features for the first time, the pale emerald orbs gazed back into the hues of his own master for the first time since Kamino. For the first time since the master's death at Csilla. For the first time since Ason had discovered his dual alter-ego. For the first time in far too long.

There was a clearly distinguishable bond between a master and an apprentice in many cases, one forged from the blood and sweat of trials and one as inviolable as the dark side itself. It was this eldritch tie that would forever tether these two fates together and grant them an unfathomable camaraderie.

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

A small fighter pops into existence, sends for permission to dock, and receives it all in the span of little under a minute. The pilot steered the ship into a hanger, where he felt the dark presence of the one that was training him. His ship touched down and after several minutes was shut down; he opened up the cockpit and jumped down to the ground, approaching Ason but staying several feet back.

He could see that he was speaking to another Sith and decided it to be for the best that he just wait patiently.

The people who try to kill me, and the people who fight against me, are my enemies.

For the first time in their time together, as far as he could recall, the man audibly laughed in response to the comment of his past. It was true, there were many things he had not revealed to his former study about his past. Shrugging his shoulders lightly, folding either arm across, he lowered his eyes and nodded before speaking back in that same dull melody he was often infamous for.

"It is true, Ason, that I was used much like the same device that was strapped to me in that war effort. Although I held little knowledge of the darkness or its ways, my faith to the order could never have been more great that day as I was willing to sacrifice my body, if need be, on a whim to kill even a single Jedi."

Brushing a long piece of silver stranded hair aside from his brow, his grey eyes met with more feeling in that moment, absorbing this new entity that seemed to have manifested and changed with his exuberant life force.

"I must ask who divulged such information to you since many of those members who participated with me are now either deceased or inactive, as I am aware... As to why I may not have revealed this earlier... well, there are many things that I felt not to bring to your attention about myself. Perhaps, if you can spare the time, I can satisfy your curiousity about my past in full detail one of these days."

Oblivion.jpg

Nurgle and Ki walked through the Star Destroyer to their prepared quarters. The Sith Master knew that it was unlikely they were not being monitored in some way. And he was sure Ki knew they could not completely speak freely even when alone. The Sith hobbled inside their room supported by his staff.

"Let's rest here for a bit. I need to speak with Darth Oni when he arrives. Hopefully he will show up."

Nurgle knew the notification for this meeting hadn't exactly been broadcast on the Holonet. So he didn't expect everyone to show up. But he had personally alerted Darth Oni.

"Has the baby been moving? Have there been any changes lately?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Once in the room, Ki sank down into one of the chairs, putting her feet up on a foot rest. She was glad for the rest while Nurgle waited for Darth Oni to arrive. Her hands rested over her abdomen, rubbing it gently.

"He has been active. I don't know if he thinks he's fighting some fiend or what but he sure is kicking well. I've had the same kind of pains that Aisling had. They come in waves though I haven't had them for a while."

Smoothing the fabric of her clothing tight over her belly, she could physically see her child kicking, as if her words started off another 'round'. She raised her eyes to Nurgle, wondering what he was thinking with regards to how her pregnancy was progressing. One thing she knew, no matter how long it took, the child wouldn't be born until Nurgle did something or Phillep... and she wasn't keen on seeing the babies father at all... if he still existed in humanoid form or otherwise.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

From hyperspace appeared the Kamikaze, Lord Torin Thard's personal starfighter. He had spent his time traveling through space meditating, and when the autopilot brought him out of lightspeed he was still locked into the mysterious energy exploring its depths. Therefore, it was not the buzzing autopilot that broke his concentration, but was instead that large amount of dark side energy he felt gathered in one place very close to Cardia.

He opened his eyes and took control of the ship. He was knew behind the wheel of a starfighter, but took to it fairly easily. The force presence was emitting from the ship he recognized as the Heretic. He had been aboard it before as an apprentice, now he entered its cavernous hangars as a Lord.

Once cleared by security and safely landed in the hangar bay, Torin was directed by personal to a quartars on board the Sith vessel, but the Lord did not sink into his room. Instead he set out to wander the halls of the ship until this meeting was held. He was personally becoming rather bored with such things...

Torin.jpg

Ason sensed the apprentice's reserve. It was wise. Yet still, meeting one of the most powerful beings in the entire galaxy might do the boy some good.

Sasori said:
Travis said:

To annoy you.

As Raven and her master Tiana arrived at thier quarters, Raven answered her masters questions,

"Well Master, I hail from the planet Zinthos, I is a world that is close to the star it orbits. So as you can guess our people stay under-ground.

And to answer you second question my father told me I was force sensitive, I was decended from a Jedi and a Sith, and my father showed me some darkside magic.

And the hood, well some of it just reminds me of the darkness my home, and the other reason was to hide these."

Raven removed her hood, revealing the red scars around her right eye. They were not ugly scars, but they were startling.

"My father gave me those, and I really don't know much abouth the Sith."

Raven walked into thier room and looked around....waiting for her master to respond.

Raven_3_Sig.png.fa6e284bec4ff42ba02901e8567b2f87.png

Pretender to the Galactic Throne

Leader of the Rebel Alliance

Exiting hyperspace, Oni glided his small ship into the hangar area, the small ship landing with it's usual thud. It seemed like just last week he was doing the very same thing, save for it being the last Dark Lord, Lord Quietus. Quietly he wondered if history would repeat it's self this time, and yet again, the Dark Lord's ship would be once again kidnapped by a Dark Jedi into unknown space.

Placing his Necroplasm mask once again upon his face, Oni exited his ship, shuffling his apprentice along beside him as he made his way down the long halls. Oni had always grew to hate the larger ships, especially Star Destroyers, as they were just way too big for his liking, but the more powerful ships had always found such a trend within his brethren. Turning the corner he view Nurgle ahead.

"Master Nurgle.... Ma'am." Oni spoke, bowing to the two as he approached them. " I'd like you to meet my apprentice, Mr....." Oni nearly blushed with embarrassment, realizing he had yet to ask the name of the young man he had found upon Korriban.

Oni hadn't seen Nurgle since that fateful day upon Vjun, but still the memory of treachery burned in his mind. Why his brothers and sisters of the Order could work together was beyond his mind's grasp, but that very trend had gone on for over millennia, if not longer. Shaking the embarrassment from his mind, knowing Cyrus would indeed introduce himself, Oni placed his back against the nearby wall as he viewed Nurgle's new 'cane', figuaring old age had finally caught up with the former God.

"Still in bad health, i see." Oni said, motioning his head from Nurgle as he spoke, toward the black staff that Nurgle carried. "So, what is it you wished to speak with me about, old friend?"

"Heero," The man added with a bit of suggested criticism to the title. Upon further inspection, he seemed to look and react just as any other apprentice he had witnessed before; the only other exception being the fellow man standing before him.

"A unique name, to say the least. Ason is an honorable man in our order. He shall teach you well. You should mind everythig he says... that is, for your sake."

Without another thought, his eyes turned to meet the Sith Lord's once more, "You have most certainly changed in body and form, but that is no excuse to forget who you are. I feel the soul of Orik within you, yes, but it is you who are stronger willed then he... Through my pratice with manipulating souls, it is all too obvious."

Placing a hand upon his shoulder, he continued, "Let me know if the burden becomes too troublesome, my former apprentice... I may have ways to ease the load back in my lab upon Kamino."

Patting him lightly, a few minor adjustments were made to the clasp upon his cloak before lightly bowing his head in Ason's direction once more.

"I feel we'll meet soon enough with this new Dark Lord... For now, I must take matters into my own hands and seek her out. It is bad enough that no proper introduction has been made. Farewell."

--

After his depature, Oblivion continued down the long stretch of hallways within the ship's massive hull. It seemed the further he went, the more the darkness grew; a pleasurable feeling that never seemed to confront him in his existance. It was to this effect he was able to feel the rightful one who summoned him, complacent in meditation as it were. Lowering his eyes, breathing deeply the cool air, the moment he exhaled drew forth words that could be heard by the Dark Lord.

It is I, Lord Oblivion... Leader of the Krath... Present yourself to me so this ordeal may be hastened. Unlike you, I do not keep myself hidden... I am here openly at your command. Make yourself known at once.

Oblivion.jpg

Dominique's sat quietly in the center of the floor, monitoring each person that arrived as well as those that had been here from the very first. She knew the gathering was almost complete and her time to speak was nearing. The air around the ship would surely be far past oppressive and entering the realm of suffocating by now. The Sith would be likely to enjoy it, but she couldn't speak for the crew on this ship. They seemed almost dead to her; something about them was unnatural, so it was likely they wouldn't even notice such a trivial thing.

It was then that she felt a slightly familiar presence approach. She took in a final breath before pulling withdrawing herself from the flow of the dark side and the room at once. A mere handful of seconds passed since Oblivion had addressed her, yet she appeared behind him and glided around his side until she was standing several feet in front of him. Her raven locks cascaded down her back as she took in the appearance of the lead Krath. It had been some time since she had spoken with him, the last meeting being disrupted by Exodus himself.

”œAh, Oblivion...Please, do join me in my chambers.”

Carnage.jpg

Heero offered no more then a nod of respect to Master Oblivion. He could feel the power radiating off of the man and knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was one of the movers and shakers when it came to this politic non-sense that the order appeared to be engaging in. He stayed perfectly still, as the man scrutinized him and surely lumped him in as nothing special. That was how he preferred it, to be nothing special in the eyes of others. It put him in a unique position, being that he was something special but others just doubted him.

After hearing out the man, he reflected on his words as the chatter turned back to Ason. Some of the talk caught his attention and answered several questions he had concerning the enigmatic man. When at last Oblivion left, he glanced towards Ason for a moment expecting the man to inform him of what he was to do here, while his trainer attended the meeting.

The people who try to kill me, and the people who fight against me, are my enemies.

Tiana entered the chambers, closing the door behind them with a light hiss of air as it slid shut. Here she leaned her staff against the wall, and closed her black eyes, reaching out into the Force to take away the lack of visuals once again. She blinked as her sight 'returned', though it wasn't eyes as they truely were. Unless she was to die, she doubted she would ever have 'normal' sight again.

But here, like she could see her face on Korriban, she could see Raven's scars and nodded.

"Now, don't be ashamed of scars. You'll find if you look around a great many Sith wear their battle scars proudly... hm." She sat down on the edge of one of the beds in the chamber. "Underground dwelling. If you're close to the sun, you must have lived either very far underground or have a natural resistance to radiation--your people, that is." With her eyes now free for the time, she could recognize her apprentice as a pale, underexposed wraith of a girl with facial scars. She matched her story. "If you've lived underground most of your life, I can see why you'd want to keep your eyes shaded. Nonetheless, it is a weakness to always keep yourself in the dark... we will work on this so that it won't be a hinderance later. Dark side magic? A curious way of putting it... I wouldn't call it magic, so much, but the term will work. It is the Force. The Sith are those who have embraced the dark and its teachings, using the Force first as a tool and a means and second as a guide. Sith use emotions as a strength. Fear, passion, anger, pain--all of these things can be used as a tool of the dark and a way to keep yourself running when you might have otherwise fallen down. Whereas Jedi embrace the light side of the Force and a lack of emotion as their fuel. A Jedi is most dangerous trapped. A Sith is most dangerous hurt. And trust me, as a Sith apprentice, you will eventually face Jedi, in battle or the field.

"What weapons do you consider yourself proficient in?"

Tiana stood and crossed the room, picking up a small metal ball from a dresser top. It looked as if perhaps had been part of something before. She wound a bit of energy around it before tossing it to Raven. It would sting on contact.

"Catch."

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

A mountain of relentless dark aura held true to the air of this heathen attraction; he couldn't bring himself to swallow its impossible intoxication and so he stifled each and every breath. The shadows cast upon the walls moaned with ancient tongue and an endless black robe trimmed with an auriferous bless separated from the walls; a tall creature masked with a sea of embellished wear was what came forth. The unrevealed creature stepped in a chosen direction with a nonchalant wisp about it as if it slithered across the floors. From beneath its boundless hood, the sound of stress strained its constant murmured vocalization, almost as if it spoke to another.

Nevertheless, in this place of evil this entity was but a simple messenger, a soulless herald here to voice the word of his Master, that of Lord Exodus. Therefore this creature was of no importance; be it man, woman or beast, it had one task and one task alone. It entered the hall in which the source and collection of darkness stemmed from and made its own presence known; there was a mark upon this its robe however and a familiar one to the one known as Dominique””even the scent of this creature would be recognized to one such as her.

P3UXctm.gif

”œI will not be ashamed Master, I will wear them proudly. We had developed a natural resistance but we do indeed live under-ground. Yes And I have lived underground for all of my life.”

"Expect the unexpected," was Tiana's retort, and she reached out to pull the ball back to her. The little uses of telekinesis here and there were a bit of an effort, an effort she assumed she would need to work on.

She set the ball back down. "The light side and dark side of the Force are... balance, let's simply say. There is neither a better nor a worse. They are opposites and by being opposites, the other side exists. I'm not a true Sith in the sense that I am obsessed with the dark. Accept it, yes. The Jedi certainly would never take me back with my... methods now.

"You needn't show your emotions, simply embrace them. You have them for a reason. Use them."

Tiana picked the ball back up, and tossed it up into the air absently.

"I wasn't looking for an excuse to punish you. I was looking to teach you a lesson. Expect things to happen. Now. What weapons and 'magic' do you favor? With the latter I certainly don't expect you to know much--I'd like to know what your goals are to learn."

spsig.jpg

"I will expect the unexpected master. I will learn."

A balence, interesting...

"I prefer hand to hand weapons such as a Vibroblade or a knife. I have not experienced or tried the lightsber though. Well I would like to learn along the lines of Telekinesis, force powers that do damage to enimies. And whatever you are able to teach me I will learn master."

Raven Sat down crosslegged on the floor silent and thinking.

It seemed, within moments, the act of his call bid the presence of the one he wished to speak with. Through the darkness, she emerged and began to speak. To any other man without first understanding the shadow's work, the experience would be unparallel to any other, inspiring fear and doubt. Continuing to stand tall, he lowered his eyes and followed the trail she had left towards the solitary room. Upon entrance, the Sith Master took up the seat she had requested by gesture, laying both arms flat against the arm rests with legs turned slightly outward.

"Let it be known first that Montar carried a heavy front with him... I had come to appreciate the position he enabled me, in my effort to bring greater influence within the order. Alas, beyond such words of wisdom, I was to remain stagnant in my role by his judgement alone... He did not make use of my knowledge, therefore I remained deep in my studies back upon my world of Kamino."

Readjusting himself within the chair, hands beginning to clasp together over his lap, the man's eerie calm voice persisted in the response...

"It is to these ends I feel a certain... disfavor-- towards those who assumed the role as you have. Although, they are the same ends that allow one such as I to have faith in knowing that you shall benefit from using my talents in a far greater fashion then he."

Oblivion.jpg

Dominique cast her gaze towards the door moments before it opened and seconds after Oblivion finished speaking. Her icy jewels gazed upon the figure that stood there, instantly picking up the mark which it bore and the aroma in which its robes were saturated. It stirred memories long past, but left her emotions untouched. He had opted to send one in his place, rather then come see his apprentice taking up such a position. The act seemed simple enough, but it spoke volumes to her.

She motioned the figure over, directing it to a seat near her and the Master Krath she was speaking with. Dominique turned her attention back to the man, choosing her next words carefully. Some had the tendency to read into words too much, so it was always wise to think before speaking around Sith such as this one.

”œIn a few fields, one in particular, your abilities surpass mine. Alchemy being that field, of course. I'd like you to keep a careful eye on those that would attempt to learn such a fine craft. Should it get into the wrong hands, well, just don't let it get into the wrong hands.”

Carnage.jpg

Nurgle nodded to Darth Oni's new apprentice. He was very pleased Oni was training someone. He was on the road to becoming a Master. Nurgle intended to do everything he could to facilitate that.

"This is my new apprentice Ki Vastor."

Nurgle said nothing more about her, even her obvious pregnancy. The fact that she was a royal Hapan put her in enough danger. Revealing that she carried the child of the former Admiral would make her a target, especially amongst the Sith.

"And yes, I'm still somewhat ill. But that will soon be remedied. What I have to tell you cannot be put into words. I must show it to you, after this ridiculous business is concluded. It is . . .

Nurgle didn't want to use too much flowery language. He could not overestimate the value of his discovery, but if he said that, and it reached an enemy, that would be almost as bad as if he had said exactly what it was. He was nearly bursting holding it in though.

Patience. Darth Oni will see in time. They all will.

"Let's just say it's very unusual. The specifics are only for the ears and eyes of the loyal."

That's what's going to keep us safe. Complete secrecy must be maintained. I won't repeat my mistakes.

Nurgle wasn't just talking about the various ways they were probably being spied on either. He did not know the name of Darth Oni's apprentice, let alone whether he could be trusted. He had learned his lesson on Vjun, much as Darth Rivan had a thousand years ago. But unlike the deceased Sith sorceror he had survived to ensure it would not be repeated.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Draken watched the meeting of the Sith, his eyes and eyes attuned to everything going on around him. He had had dealings with some of them and perfered to study them for awhile before. There were several new lords here, but few of the masters that Draken had known orginally seemed to be present.

From those masters, only Nurgle, Alora, Ryu and possibly one other seemed to be here. However certain lords that he knew that were here had become Masters though. He stroked his goatee for several moments while he considered the implications of this meeting. It could prove to be interesting.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Impatience. The tainted soul sat in the cramped ship and fiddled with his leather coat majority of the time, this was brought on by the thought that his wardrobe would need to be changed soon. The white and red colors just didn't quite suite the Sith and not to mention young Cyrus' lifestyle at all. They had merely been some clothing that he had picked up after his awakening.

”¦My patience is growing slim”¦ the unknown is killing me”¦

While those thoughts passed through the tormented young ones mind that the ship touched down and moments later Reaper was pushing Cyrus through the great halls. Soon Darth Oni was talking to someone he referred to as Master Nurgle, obviously the man who had trained the masked Sith Lord. After a few words were exchanged Cyrus was introduced rather shamefully as his master hadn't even received his name yet. The apprentice simply smiled rather cockily, as he always seems to do and with little hesitation he stepped forward and bowed. When he rose the smile faded and he instead parted his lips to speak, ”œCyrus Leonhart”¦ Master Nurgle it is a pleasure to meet you.

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

Farewells were exchanged as the two sinister entities parted ways yet again, each of their distinct paths never straying from the same darkness that bonded them together. His master's hasty summation of Heero's worth was dismissed. To be honest, Ason's expectations upon seeing the boy's form were not entirely high either. However, this one was proving to be quite the pleasant surprise. Upon the sith master's exit, the inky hood of his cloak once again engulfed his features.

Edited by Guest

Sasori said:
Travis said:

To annoy you.

(Too lazy to switch between aliases to post twice so am doing so in the one post.))

Alora:

The Sith Mistress silently approached Draken, slipping her arm into his.

"Did you get that business sorted out my dear?"

She had felt the changing of the Dark Lord's position and felt Quietus vanish into the Force once more. Alora wondered if she would see him again or if he would remain one with the Force. Only the future would tell that though.

====

Ki:

Ki gave an inclination of her head towards the two. She wasn't about to elaborate on her condition with anyone else either. It was better to keep that quiet.

There was something about the other apprentice that drew her attention. The voices from the spirit world echoed within her mind, telling her there was something more to him than was obvious by his appearance. She chose to ignore them though, pushing them back out of her conscious mind. After having retreated so far within herself after what Phillep had done to her that time, she had learnt more than what he had thought; with regards to what the spirit voices told her. They had talked sense into her, told her to bide her time at that point. She had followed their instructions and things had improved, though she had not forgotten the lesson hard learnt.

Her gaze rested upon Nurgle again, wondering when this meeting would get under way. Her hand absently rubbed her abdomen, soothing the restless child.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Oni could feel Nurgle's resistance to tell him of his beckoning, but Oni knew well enough the reasons of such holdings, especially after Vjun. Oni, above all but one other, trusted Nurgle's wise decisions the most, and whatever he had been called to Cardia by Nurgle for would indeed be revealed in time, in a place of complete secrecy.

"Yes, you are most wise in your decision, Master Nurgle." Oni said in a low tone, acknowledging he too felt Nurgle's reasons of withholding what he was wishing to spill. "We must conclude this meeting first."

But something else caught Oni's attention, Nurgle's new apprentice, who at first Oni had not recognised to be bulging slightly around the abdominal area, a slight pregnancy showing as he hand graced it's presence within her. Oni just smiled slightly, a part of him wondering what Nurgle had done went and did, but more so, that he would indeed keep quiet about this as well. After all, he was never one to spread gossip, nor stick his nose where it was unwanted.

"Thanks Cyrus. I do try." Oni replied to his apprentice's sarcasm with a slight of his own, the Sith Lord rather starting to like the apprentice which had showed up on his door step so to speak.

But another's words pierced that moment as a Sith Oni had never met nor heard of stepped into the picture, a man that somehow knew his new appretnice, or rather, seemingly did. How Oni had missed it before was unbeknownst to him, but now, yes, he could now feel fully what he had felt on Korriban. The darkness was deep in this one, no doubt about it, but now, with the acknowledge of the new Sith, the picture became ever more clear to Oni.

Silently he watched and listened, wanting to know more and wondering what was in store next. After all, he had been trained by Nurgle, and so, it was natural that he grew to learn like the old one.