Raxus Prime - Sith Temple

Ara-Lai Kaipi

She had followed the rest into the dining room and taken her alloted seat, not amused at having been seated opposite the Bounty Hunter. Regardless, she found herself glancing up from her plate, glaring at him before stabbing the food on her plate, trying to ignore him.

"And you, my dear, were you not under Montar's vigilance?"

She almost jumped at the sound of Master Skywalker's voice, almost but not quite. She really had to get control of herself. She was far too nervous in her present company and she shouldn't be. It seemed that since she had discovered her murdered parents, she had been high strung and ready to snap ever since. She turned to answer Master Skywalker, her voice soft, calm and not betraying her nervousness.

"Yes Master, He wishes for me to stay here a while under your guidance for a time while he sees to other matters."

She went back to her meal, concentrating on eating instead of who was opposite her. She couldn't help but listen to his explaination on how he had come by the uniform and her lips turned up slightly in the corners when she heard he had killed the Imperial who's uniform he now wore, well almost wore... she privately amended her thoughts as he removed the hat and undid the jacket.

She raised her head, reaching up to brush her gold hair from infront of her violet eyes and steadily met his emerald gaze. She still wasn't sure on what to make of him.

"So I've had the pleasure of nearly being killed by you, so it's only fair if I learn the name that belongs to such a dangerous beauty."

She tilted her head slightly to one side regarding him, her eyes trying to see through him, to find out what he was playing at. She was determined that she would not fall prey to the hunters charms. She answered him very simply,

"Alora Darkknell"

((edited for spelling))

Edited by Guest

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

John, or Lord Skywalker, had followed the exchanges and the glances with an almost stifled laugh... Perhaps he was getting old, or just far too used to the affairs of his own life that watching others made him spit out his liquor in humor. Which is why he casually waited for Raas to pull off all his little flirtatious antics before he drank his first shotglass.

With eyes that did not see, he scanned the table... his own dinner, which he only picked at in mild amusement, before glancing up to Sirvani on his right... "Well, I'll show you to your rooms. It's late and old men need their sleep... and I wouldn't wish to continue interrupting in your adult affairs, naturally."

At his last words, he copped a smirk with his face quickly darting to Tekkan and back to Alora... "Apprentices, if you wish, you may train until morning, but when I awake, we begin in earnest, Alora will be joining us... then, I would think. But I'm not too sure of Tekkan's stamina."

He could feel the sudden spike in animosity and in Tekkan's ego, which he burst out laughing, taking yet another shotglass of the Vodka, "Anyhow, I'll show you to your rooms."

All the while, he could feel the eyes boring into his back in fury, which only made his comments that much more amusing.

With deft hand movements, one free, the other around Sirvani's waist, "This... is obviously the dining room, and through these hallways are the Baths and Training Facilities... now follow me upstairs."

Riding a small turbolift a few floors, John led them out into another series of open hallways, "And here you have a number of Guest Rooms... pick from the empty ones at your leisure. If you need anything, the Noghri servants are surprisingly capable... and should you require, oh, I don't know, something 'extraordinary' well, I'm sure they can find a decent substitute. I'll greet you in the morning, Good night."

John's eyes turned on Sirvani as he boarded the Turbolift headed for the room in the upper reaches of the Complex, "Yes, I think, they'll hit it off... not nicely, but enough to piss off Montar, all in all. The same to me."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Those eyes, those deep violet eyes were unlike any he had ever seen before, as they locked with his intense gaze it felt as if she was looking into his very soul. No one had ever looked at him quite like that before, with every other woman he'd known it was either hatred or lust in their eyes, and yet, she was somewhere between those lines. There was something more, it wasn't like she was looking at his exterior, more so it was as if she was looking at his very soul, trying to see what was inside.

At the mere mention of her name he felt his smile growing slightly wider, the way she innocently tilted her head to the side only further adding to her attractiveness. Reaching for his drink he momentarily broke eye contact, trying to regain his slight falter in composure, and after a good long sip of the alcoholic beverage he once more laid his emerald gaze upon her. Before he could even speak again Lord Skywalker voiced his mind and equally made a jest at Tekkan's "abilities", which bruised his ego slightly. As the Sith Master rose to his feet and began walking from the room, Raas did the same, casually timing his steps so he was walking side by side with Alora.

The young hunter remained silent as they were led into the turbolift, but as they were squeezed into the cramped quarters of the said lift, Tekkan couldn't resist. Almost hesitantly he took Alora's hand in his and the pair entwined their fingers together as they exited the lift and began walking down yet another hallway. He wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation, she didn't pull away but that didn't necessarily mean anything...but she was a force user so if she wanted to she could have very easily sent him flying across the room with a mere nod of her head. He really couldn't make sense of things, he was disgusted by Jedi and Sith alike, yet here he was holding hands with a force user, it defied everything he had ever stood for.

Then again he was a professional scoundrel, it wasn't like going against a core belief was anything new to him, he did kill people for money afterall. Still, he never imagined being attracted to someone that actually believed in the Force...yet she was unlike anyone he'd ever met. As the rest of the group departed, Tekkan and Alora stood together for the longest while just looking at each other. Turning his body towards her, he reached out with his free hand and gently brushed the stray strands of her copper blonde hair away from her face and smiled geniunely, he'd never truly smiled that way before.

To him her eyes twinkled brighter than the most brilliant stars, but he couldn't seem to say it. These last few moments had brought many contradicting feelings into play, those of which he could not control, so they had to part here...though he didn't want to. Gently letting go of her hand, he gazed deeping into her eyes one last time before turning on his heel and walking into the adjacent room, leaving the door open as he removed his jacket and tossed it on the chair. Stripping down further he took off the form fitting sleeveless shirt and casually kicked off his boots as he sat on the bed and starred idly at the blank wall that Alora's shadow was cast on.

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

Alora didn't know whether she was flushed with anger or blushing with embarrassment - or both - when she heard the sith master's comments. During their tour of the facilities she took special note of the baths, it had been quite sometime since she had relaxed in a steaming hot bath and felt that maybe, if she got the chance to, it might be relaxing for her to indulge in.

Entering the small lift she found herself pressed up against the wall on one side of her and Tekkan on the other. 'How convenient was that I wonder' she thought to herself, also thinking that maybe she should start using the force more, she was only very new to using the force so she did need to practice. She closed her eyes and began to feel out those around her.

Both Master Skywalker and Sirvani were very brilliant with their aura colours, the colours also intertwining which she found interesting, assuming that it was because of their relationship. The other apprentices were all various dull muddy shades of browns and reds, lastly she 'looked' at Tekkan's aura finding it a purply/blue shade with tinges of red, similar in some ways to the two senior sith only not as bright in the force. Very curious...

She was brought out of her reverie when he took hold of her hand. Her eyes flew open and she looked down to see that he had entwined his fingers with hers. She found she couldn't really pull her hand away without causing some sort of a scene and was starting to feel like the prey this hunter might be after, only something made her curious as to why he would try and trap her so. Alora raised her eyes to meet his again.

The lift stopped and they all stepped out, being shown the dorms. Not knowing why, she let him continue to hold her hand, silently telling herself to just pull her hand away but it was like her hand wasn't listening to what her mind wanted it to do. She noticed the two senior sith re-enter the lift and the doors close as they departed to another level, the other apprentices disappearing into other rooms down the corridor. Still they stood there, him holding her hand.

Alora had just psyched herself up to pull her hand away when he turned to face her, her breath catching in her throat as he brushed the lock of her hair back from her face, her eyes drawn to his mouth as he smiled at her. She found herself unconsciously returning his smile and liked how his eyes lit up as he looked upon her. Her cheeks were starting to heat up so she knew that this time she was blushing. As her eyes met his again she found she couldn't look away. It was like she was the rabbit caught in the hunter's spotlight.

When he let go of her hand, turned and walked away she just stood there, stunned, confused at what just happened. This is crazy! You can't be attracted to him - get it together girl... He's a bounty hunter for crying out loud, probably goes through women like he changes his battery pack on his blaster... what is going on here and what is his game with me?' She needed some answers and the only one who could answer her was now in the open room next to where she stood.

Making her mind up she strode into his room, pushing the half open door out of her way as she made her way in, not realising it closed behind her from the momentum. Her intention was to confront him... to demand answers from him... or at least it was... until she saw he was bare chested.

Words died unspoken on her lips and she found her mouth suddenly dry, causing her to lick her lips to moisten them. She had stopped halfway across the room, finding she couldn't move any further... Alora found her eyes travelling over his bare chest before meeting his emerald eyes, surprisingly enough, finding no cocky smile gracing his expression...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Watching the new arrivals leave the dining room, Horus decided to stop acting out formalities. He took off his heavy black cloak and leaned back in his chair, propping his feet on the table. Out of the corner of his eye Horus watched Renin eat like he hadn't done so in weeks. Things were getting more and more interesting by the day.

Levitating a butter knife at the edge of the table, he tried to entertain himself. It would be a long night, and Horus didn't sleep. The knife hovered a foot or two above the table, reflecting the bright ceiling lights as it rotated in mid air. Without warning, he sent the knife rocketing across the room and into the wall, missing the neck of a Noghri servant by less than an inch. The servant, surprised and nervous, quickly scurried off.

”œIronic isn't it? In ordinary circumstances, that Noghri would tear me to pieces for something like that. But because we're sith, they don't even have the nerve to look us in the eye. Just the title in itself seems to hold power.”

Edited by Guest

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

Sirvani had remained silent through dinner, prefering to observe and not speak.

As the group got up from the table and headed to their rooms, she smirked at the exchanges between Alora and Raas, her sharp eyes not missing a thing. I'll be curious to see what becomes of the two... she thought.

When she was alone with John, she smiled at his remark. "I agree...I never would've thought Raxus Prime would become such a spot for budding romance."

Through the Force, she felt a wave of distress from Mayy. Her apprentice had had a nightmare. Sirvani thought about going to seek her out. It is my job as Master to guide her. But she also must learn how to control herself and to clear her mind of distractions.

She decided to send advice to her apprentice and talk to her about it in the morning. Mayy, she sent with the Force, The Force is a great ally if you need it to be. Reach out with it and feel the power of the Dark Side at your fingertips. Use it to clear your mind, and we will discuss this dream in the morning.

Satisfied, she stepped off the turbolift and entered the room that the two Sith Lords called their own. Smiling, she turned to John. "This place is certainly a sight for sore eyes."

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

John nodded, the rest of the ride being quiet and as he took in the sterile whitness of the room as few things were of organic design, most non-living and manmade rough things, but there, resting against a wall lay his axe. He smiled, "Indeed, far too long."

He followed her into the room, his mind searching through the void for her strong, defining presence. He placed a hand under her chin, "Raxus Prime, a place for budding romance? Yes... old pilots used to say, when a planet is touched by the Force in such a way, it transforms to that... and I think, poor Raxus has become quite the realm of Eros."

His words were laced with charm, as he attempted to be when they were alone, or at least, apart from the others... he kissed her forehead, before he turned and almost broke out laughing, "You know... I wonder if they'd pick it up through the Force... you know, when we, uh... yeah."

The lightsabers and upper robes landing casually on a lounge chair, a few scars lingered from Ilum, but not many, as those scars lay in the depths of his mind more than about his body.

He strode the few steps to the 'Fresher, replacing the Sith robes for a more relaxed bathrobe afterwards, sitting down, his 'eyes' waiting for Sirvani...

"I've been meaning to ask you about Renin..."

After similar actions, Sirvani relaxed into a chair. She was mostly healed from Ilum as well, but her legs still protested when she stood on them too long.

She turned to face the man she loved. "Renin? He has affected you strangly, I can tell. What is it about him that strikes you?"

sirvani.jpg

John nodded, "Yes, it is that... he is a small boy. Almost like a son. I feel especially drawn to him, like a Father. I was an only child with no parents and no past, he reminds me of me. He's even been abused, by Tarrian, I must assume. I feel for him, strongly. What do you interpret of that, my dear?"

He brought his hands onto his lap, his face muddled with a slight confusion. A smirk appearing over his face...

"Look at me, I must be getting old." He winked at her, "I've lost my edge of recklessness, I want to be a Father... Hilarious."

Sirvani thought for a moment. The news kind of surprised her, but not in a bad way.

"I suppose it's natural," she said. "Children have a way of getting at your true self and teaching you something about yourself in the process."

Giving him an odd smile, she added, "Maybe that's just it...your paternal instincts are being brought to the surface. As you just said...you want to be a father. That's what I make of it anyway," she added, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

sirvani.jpg

He rose from the seat and extended his hand, "I better sleep on it, next thing you know, I'll have to give him the talk." His own embarassment protruded, his cheeks turning red as he climbed into the silk coverings of the soft mattress.

His head rested on the pillow, before turning his sightless gaze onto her, she glowed in the Force and it was moments like these that reminded him why he loved her. He broke out into a smile, kissing her soft lips...

"Good night, Sirvani."

A small boy wondered from the dinning room and into the towers halls. He walked slowly with a questioning look across his face. Looking around each corner carefully he gave a smirk pretending like he was an assassin. He crept around slowly and quietly with his saber handle in his hand. He came to the dorms and felt the presence of his master. He placed one ear against the door a listened quietly.

"I've been meaning to ask you about Renin...", John said.

"Renin? He has affected you strangely, I can tell. What is it about him that strikes you?", replied Sirvani.

"Yes, it is that... he is a small boy. Almost like a son. I feel especially drawn to him, like a Father. I was an only child with no parents and no past, he reminds me of me. He's even been abused, by Tarrian, I must assume. I feel for him, strongly. What do you interpret of that, my dear?", the man said with a pause, "Look at me, I must be getting old. I've lost my edge of recklessness; I want to be a Father... Hilarious."

"I suppose it's natural," she said. "Children have a way of getting at your true self and teaching you something about yourself in the process. Maybe that's just it...your paternal instincts are being brought to the surface. As you just said...you want to be a father. That's what I make of it anyway," she added, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

The boy moved his ear quickly from the door. He shook his head quickly and ran to his room. He hid his face into his pillow and began to cry. Thoughts of what happened to his old parents placed sadness into his heart.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

"Good night," Sirvani replied. As John slipped off into sleep, however, Sirvani remained awake. She couldn't sleep, and so she reached out with the Force.

She felt many different emotions from all over the temple. She could feel strong emotions from Alora and Raas. She felt the distress of her own apprentice, trying to recover from her nightmare. She felt the boredom coming from Horus and Black. She felt the sleeping peace coming from John next to her. She also felt sadness coming from little Renin.

Her curiousity was piqued, and for some strange reason, she felt the need to comfort the boy. Trusting that it was the Force that was guiding her, she slipped out of bed. Wrapping a bathrobe around her, she snuck out of the room as to not wake John and headed for Renin's room.

When she got there, she could hear muffled sobs coming from inside, and she entered without knocking. Sitting down next to the boy, she placed her hand on his back. "What's wrong, Renin?" she asked.

sirvani.jpg

It was odd, but he stirred to life, when he went to place his arm on Sirvani in his sleep, as he often did... he felt an emptiness. It was enough to awake the Steward of Raxus from his mild slumber and when he reeled... the room was just as bright as when he had fallen to bed, despite the absence of ambient light. He walked from there to yet another robe and traced the presence of Sirvani to the that of Renin and there he stood, his back resting against the door...

He watched quietly before issuing his first words, startling the nurturing silence from her sleep, "The past is often a difficult thing to cope with..."

He crossed the small distance from the doorway to the bed, his knee grazing the corner of the bed due to his tiredness and a mild attempt at lifting the young boy's spirits.

"I know what it feels like... the past. As it eats away at you... We all do. But, I'd like to think, I'm here for you... as a father, perhaps."

His face watching Sirvani's and then Renin's, as the last tears streamed down his cheek.

As he sat there the moments seemed to stretch on forever, the question why his thoughts centered on Alora was all his consciousness could think about at the time. Moreso, their last interaction played over and over in his mind, instead of pulling her close and kissing her, he just smiled and walked away...something he'd never done before. It couldn't be...no it couldn't be actual feelings...or could it? So many questions and no time for his mind to answer, once more something beyond himself beckoned; he "felt" Alora walk through the door before he saw her.

As he gazed up at her, he expected her face to be a mask of frustration and anger for his actions in the hallway, but instead you simply stopped and starred at him. She wasn't exactly looking at his face as much as she was in a trance-like state, eyes locked onto his bare chest...apparently those extra 100 push-ups and crunches each morning paid off. Regaining herself, Alora broke her eye contact and re-located her violet gaze to meet Tekkan's emerald eyes.

"I suppose asking you to come in no longer applies, seeing how you nearly broke my door in half opening it," he said trying to stifle a laugh.

Rising to his feet he couldn't help but smile, but it wasn't his normal cocky grin...once more it was a genuine smile; twice in one day was unusual indeed. As he continued to look at her he noticed that her cheeks possessed a slight pink hue, meaning that she had just recently or still was blushing...maybe he wasn't the only one feeling a connection.

"About what happened in the turbolift," he stated lowly.

His eyes broke contact with her.

"I can't explain what came over me, I don't know...it's hard to explain. It felt like something was drawing me to you, I just couldn't control myself; nothing like that has ever happened to me before."

He slowly began walking towards her, his eyes occasionally making contact between each word spoken.

"Have you ever felt that way before? The uncontrollable urge to do what you know shouldn't be done. Something that feels so wrong, yet in the same moment it feels so right...a complete contradiction in every thinkable way. Have you ever felt that way before?"

He stopped with six inches between them, his emerald gaze once more falling on her.

"I've always been in control of my life because I never cared about anything I did. But now...I do care..."

He slowly lowered his face to hers, hesitantly, but this was beyond him now.

"...but I don't know why. So strange and yet...so familiar..."

His last sentence trailed of as his lips gently pressed against hers. The act of a simple kiss could have many consequences down the road, but it wasn't of concern to him. The moment felt right and he couldn't ignore it...

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

She was the proverbial rabbit caught in the spot lights. She couldn't move, he had her mesmerised by his words, that body and his smile. Alora felt she should move away, step back from him as he approached her, but she was frozen to the spot.

He stopped in front of her and she tilted her head back slightly to meet his eyes, her breath short and catching in her throat, her mind racing - telling her to move away, not to be caught in the hunter's trap.

Too late.

As his lips met hers, her eyes fluttered closed. Almost against her rebelling mind, she felt herself returning his kiss, enjoying the gentle motion of his lips against hers. She felt his arms surround her, pulling her to him and her own slid around his waist.

She was lost, lost to the moment...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The boy rose his face from his pillow as he looked at the two with watered eyes.

" I didn't tell you something...some thing about my past."

The boy paused and wiped his eyes. He was embarrassed to be seen crying but he couldn't help it. All the bad memories of his past came back to haunt him again.

" When I was six my parents where killed..."

The boys tears began to burst from his eyes. He covered his face with both of his hands.

" They were killed by me."

Renin's tears pored down his face and onto his shirt.

" It wasn't my fault...it wasn't my fault."

Reninsithlord2.jpg

OOC: Oops... think too hard and things tend to slip up. Thanks Christine!

IC:

While Sirvani attempted to comfort him, John held little expression, "Renin, look up at me."

John drew closer, dropping to one knee, to face the boy, "Listen, it is normal and no one is blaming you for it. When I was younger, my parents abandoned me. I was raised by an old Bounty Hunter... he trained me how to fight, as best as he could in his old age. But he used to beat me, violently, if I didn't perform up to par. One day, I somehow pulled the vibro-whip from his hand and turned it on his own body. In my rage, his body became but a bloody mess."

His face stared down at the floor, recalling the memory in more detail,

"I didn't know what demons possessed me then, I know now. It was the Force, it was anger and it was vengeance. Those emotions are dirty and ugly, but they are clean and liberating. There will come a time, when you will look back at the deaths of your parents and know that... while it pains you deep inside, you have a new family that is here for you. Their deaths were necessary in the grand scheme of things, in your journeys through both Life and the Force. They will become your strength."

He let out a light sigh, "If you want, I am here for you, we're here for you. I want you to know that... We're a family, if you want one."

John faced the boy, his face quite flushed with emotion, behind the blindfold, a salted droplet poured from where his eyes remained gashed. One hand on Sirvani's knee and the other on Renin's shoulder.

"Remember Renin, we're here for you." A warm smile crossing his mouth.

Over the course of the last hour Tekkan Raas's life had changed dramatically; one minute he was as cold and stoic as ever and the next...he was feeling his emotions for the first time. A kiss was merely a kiss, just a touching of lips that would end after a few seconds, but it didn't. Raas felt the urge to pull away, but he couldn't, something deep inside of his soul wouldn't allow him to and instead he wrapped his arms around Alora and pulled the copper-haired beauty closer. He could feel his heart beating faster and faster as he felt the warmth of her body against his bare chest, time lost all meaning and the two stood there embracing each other for what seemed like an eternity, but neither one was complaining.

As their lips parted, the pair felt a strange sensation, as if their kiss had given them an invigorating high and as it stopped so did the 'sensation' of liveliness. As Alora rested her head on Tekkan's shoulder, the rogue drew her closer and allowed the gentle rhythm of her inhaling and exhaling of breath calm his nerves. That by far was the greatest experience of his life, but he didn't understand why. Was it a trickery of the Force, a fluke brought about by the moment...or was it love? He didn't know, the only thing he could be sure of was that Alora's delicate scent was intoxicating, she smelled of flowers, he wasn't sure what type of flower but he knew he enjoyed the aroma and that was enough for now.

Removing his left arm from around her, Tekkan slowly placed his index finger underneath her chin and gently tilted her head back so she could once more meet his emerald gaze, though now a few strands of his raven black hair covered part of his features. It must have been the moonlight on the planet, because the words finally found a home in his voice.

"Somehow this doesn't feel real...like it's a dream..."

As he spoke in a low tone he gingerly caressed her right cheek with the backs of his fingers and placed a stray lock of her hair behind her ear. He continued the motion with his hand as he softly traced the backs of his index and middle finger across the side of her neck and down her back along her spine, consequently feeling her tremble slightly, but the gentle squeezing of her arms around his waist told him it was a good tremble. Simultaneously he leaned his face to hers, resting his right cheeck against her right cheek as Tekkan spoke into her ear, barely above a whisper.

"...what if I held you forever...would that make it real?"

As his hand finished it's movement it rested on the small of Alora's back and with a strong but gentle touch he pulled her closer still, embracing her with another kiss as he held her close. Tekkan Raas had done the one thing he swore he'd never do, he was beginning to develop actual feelings for someone...

TekkanRaas.jpg

OOC: Geez, I couldn't have asked for a better set up...

IC:

John let out a soft laugh, as his arms clasped the boy who so eagerly called him father, "Yes, Renin. I suppose, if she wants to be."

He smiled at her and a small glint caught her eye, he had been playing with the small metal trinket since his rapid departure on Sanity's End. With Renin still not looking, he opened his hand, revealing the ring to her... a small white stone, a diamond, encrusted into the platinum metal.

"Sirvani... will you?"

One kiss.

Alora never knew she could be affected so much by just a simple kiss, but there was nothing simple about his kiss. Sensations flowed through her that she had never before felt . It was like she and Tekkan had some sort of connection... as he drew her closer to him she felt herself relaxing into his embrace, enjoying the comfort, the sweetness of his lips.

As the kiss came to an end she felt loss, as if she wanted the kiss to continue longer. In the space of a few moments, she had gone from feeling like the hunter had trapped her, to someone that felt the hunger of longing, of wanting to be with another.

At 22 she'd only had one actual boyfriend before, and things never went to the more intimate kind of relationship. She'd had the party girl image though, the fun loving girl who wasn't serious about anyone in particular. She hadn't before wanted the intimacy, the sharing of herself with another, but in the hunter's arms she felt differently and it confused her.

Rather than show her confusion, she rested her head against his shoulder. She could hear his heart beating rapidly and realised that he seemed affected just as much. She breathed in deeply, trying to control her own rapidly beating heart.

As he tilted her head back so their eyes would meet again, her breath caught in her throat at his words. It was like a dream, it really didn't seem real. But it was real.

She became aware of the Force swirling around them, closing her eyes momentarily she saw the vivid colours behind her eyelids, their aura's colours intermingling together and she felt herself tremble with reaction, to both that and the sensation he was causing as he caressed her. No-one told me about this application of the Force... Opening her eyes she again was lost in his emerald gaze.

"...what if I held you forever...would that make it real?"

She couldn't answer him, could only meet his gaze, feeling lost within it. As their lips met for the second time, she again felt the connection between them. She didn't know what it meant, didn't want to think about it, feeling it was enough... a thought did occur to her, though how she knew she didn't know... she wondered if he knew he too was force sensitive...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Sirvani was speechless. She never had thought that something like this would ever happen to her, or that she would ever feel this level of happiness.

"Yes, John," she said simply, her face shining with an illustrious glow coupled with a smile that couldn't be any wider. Then she threw her arms around him and kissed him.

She could feel Renin's eyes on her, and she turned to him. "I would be glad to be your mother, if you're alright with that." She gave him a hug. "We can all have a new family."

sirvani.jpg

He was stunned, for the first time he actually made a commitment that didn't involve gambling his life and put him in charge of two more lives. He kissed her back and hugged Renin, the entire scene having unfolded in the wee hours of the morning.

He remained dumbstruck for what seemed hours, but had been only minutes, his eyes glazing over in tears of joy. "Odd to think, we're supposed to be evil... but I think we're just misunderstood."

His humor broke the silence as he placed the ring on Sirvani's finger, and kissed her hand. "I love you, and you too Renin."

He kissed Sirvani again, expecting an expression of childish disgust to cross Renin's young face, a face that would invariably make him laugh. "Renin, we'll see you in the morning, you know how to reach us if you need us over what remains of this night."

He gave Renin another hug and ruffled his hair...

With that, the engaged couple exited the door, a smile still plastered over his face as it was flushed with emotion.

---------Meanwhile----------

The Imperial Crews had finished repairs of a number of fighters, X-wings and a pair of YT-1300 Freighters. The small band, 25 X-wings and 2 YT-1300s, piloted by some of the Imperial Technicians, escorted by a Heavy Transport hurled into hyperspace. The refurbished ships, a gift to a friend of Lord Skywalker's and of the Empire...

Mayy heard her master's voice. It stirred her. The Force..... it seemed as if it were moving. Things, things of the past, the present and the future flooded her mind. Her past, a life on Tatooine, surrounded by every thing she knew, the present, being trained by a Sith, her dreams changed so much. The future, back on Tatooine, but that was all the came to her. She couldn't sleep, so she got up, clothed and sat on the bed. She emptied her mind of thought, and concentrated. Meditation came over her......

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

The young boy rubbed his eyes as he undressed. The young boy go into his bed and rested his head on his pillow. He stared at the ceiling thinking on what just happened.

A family.....?

The boy rolled over on his side and drifted into sleep. He was finnally going to have a family.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

By the time the the couple got back to the room, it was too late to go back to sleep. Between the talk with Renin and her own excitement, she barely got four hours of sleep. However, she knew that those four hours would be enough, and as dawn cracked over the horizon, she rose and dressed in a new robe she had ordered the slaves to bring her.

As she walked down the hallway to the kitchen, her adrenaline was on the rise again, and she couldn't keep a smile from showing on her face. She ate a small snack, then headed to the training room. Igniting her lightsaber, she activated a training program. It felt good to get some excercise, and she needed to keep in practice.

After some time, Sirvani had worked up a sweat. Satisfied, she shut down her saber. Quietly, she slipped into meditation, sitting cross-legged on the floor.

sirvani.jpg

John awoke that morning, his voice booming over the Apprentices; Horus, Renin and Black...

"Come to me. Find my presence and we shall move onto the next step of your training."

He crossed his arms, the black garbs hanging loosely about his frame. His lightsabers clung to his belt and the small piece of fruit in his hand, as he waited patiently, taking bites out of the sweet fruit awaiting his Apprentices...

----Meanwhile-----

The Imperial Corps of Engineers and Technicians accelerated their pace and before long nearly 50 ships were flight-worthy, of them... five YT-1300 Freighters, twenty-three X-wings, twelve Y-wings, ten A-wings.

The fifty vessels took off in direction of their destinations, unmarked and exhibiting radio silence.

Still in production was a Jedi Starfighter that needed a brand-new paint job... considered a personal favor by the Empire to Lord Skywalker.

Hearing Lord Skywalker's voice boom in his head, Horus was startled awake. He got up, brushing off the dirt on his cloak. The night before he had decided to sleep outside, as opposed to inside the cramped dorm. He closed his eyes, concentrating on John Skywalkers engery aura, and without any real effort he was able to guide himself towards the sith lord.

When Horus entered the room, where Skywalker stood, eating a plump and juicy fruit. Forinth gave a long bow, then began to speak.

"I am here to begin the next phase of training, Lord Skywalker."

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

The Force came to her easily, but it was also different. It was no longer the deep black abyss it used to appear to her as. It was greyer and more calm, although far from the pure Light Side that the Jedi served.

Sirvani was comfortable with the happy medium. The Force still served her, and as she refreshed herself, she stood, coming out of meditation. She felt John call to his apprentices, and she knew it was also time to start Mayy's.

Instead of calling her apprentice to her, however, she sought the woman out. She found her in a small room. Sitting down on the bed, she spoke.

"Now, my apprentice. Tell me what this dream is that plagues you."

sirvani.jpg