Raxus Prime - Sith Temple

Ara-Lai Kaipi

Renin looked around at the atoms and rose his arms. The boy neild down on the floor, still holding his arms up, and closed his eyes. Consintrating on his power, the atoms grew closer to his body. They swirled in a circle as they got near Renin like a tornado. As the arua, that surrounded Renin, swollowed the atoms it began to expand. Larger and larger it grew, almost filling the room. As the boy flexed his muscles the atoms drew towrd him faster. His aura filled the room, almost like paint that was spilled. Renin could see a picture of the room under his eye lids. The boy now understood how John could see with his blind eyes. He was using the force.

The boy stood with his eyes still closed and he began to look around. It was like having a heat vision built under his eye lids. Every thing was orange.

Then some thing happen. All the atoms exploded from Renins body. The small boy fell to the ground as the atoms flew and exploded. The room began to grow hard to see. The boy started to sweat. Flinging his eye lids open the boy panted and looked up at John.

" What...what did I do wrong?"

Reninsithlord2.jpg

John's head tilted down towards Renin, a warm smile, "You lost focus. You are young and ill-experienced, in time it will become easier. Try again."

For some reason, John looked at Renin like an adopted son, never having been a father... he seemed comfortable, almost eager to nurture him.

He quickly snapped the thoughts from his mind, confused as he was, to begin with. But the small boy of nine just appealed to him in that fashion, as Sirvani had appealed to him in a romantic way.

Her thoughts on the matter would prove useful, later...

He turned back on the others, if she caught his thoughts, then her words of wisdom would help, if not... he could wait.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Show off, Sirvani thought, teasing John slightly at his demonstration to his apprentices. She watched Mayy out of the corner of her eyes, encouraging the girl to take part in the excercise. However, the girl didn't move, simply standing there and observing.

Sirvani frowned, but then decided that the girl was simply overwhelmed. She went and stood closer to her and spoke quietly. "My apprentice, I understand that this is most likely new to you, but you must overcome these feelings. I will give you a choice. If you have decided that this is not for you, I will allow you to leave Raxus Prime unharmed. You may return to your room, get your things and leave this planet using my old starfighter in the hanger. However, if you wish to learn the ways of the Dark Side, I want you to reach out to the Force around you, harness it, and channel it towards moving this marble."

She tossed a small red marble on the floor in front of the girl. "It's your choice."

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

Moving the particles in front of him was hard enough, without having to run around and channel energy through his legs. But he would walk to hell if a sith asked him to, so Horus began to move his legs. At first he could only very slowly pick them up than put them down, however he found that the more he persisted, the more energy he was able to control. While he moved forward, Horus separated the air in front of him, making a sort of airless highway for him to run through. Continuing to concentrate on his legs, it appeared as if the air separated itself, giving him more power to focus into his forward movement.

Lifting his legs up than down, as fast as he could, Horus darted left and right, making his way through the large pieces of destroyed machinery left over from the previous training exercise. Soon he was moving faster than he could normally run, his legs not suffering from even the smallest fatigue.

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

As the world laid itself out for his dissection, through vision with the Force, he smiled as he saw the strain in Horus and then the pleasure at his own accomplishment.

"Good... this is sufficient study for today. If you choose, there are more Training Facilities equally as useful as this one for you to use in this same hallway. Your rooms, as you well know, are upstairs. I shall meet you all, hopefully refreshed later this evening for dinner."

With that John turned towards Mayy and Sirvani, I'm not a show off, I just know how to entertain.

With that the Blind, grey-cloaked figure dissappeared to his personal study, eager to meditate and focus the energies of the dark side.

Renin rose to his feet from the ground after listening to Johns words. When the boy's master left, Renin went to his room and began to undress. Renin ran a shower a got in. After he was done he got out and picked out a pair of clothes. He wore a black slik shirt that buttoned up and a pair of black baggy slacks. To keep his pants up he wore a spiked belt and decided to pu his hair into a pony tail. Getting a black ribbon he tide his hair. He sat on his bed and waited for his call from John.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Mayy gazed at the marble on the floor. She was given a choice, take it or leave it. Was training to be a Sith her life now? She glanced at her would-be master. Her training with Kenobi was short but Mayy was able to do small things with the force. She concentrated hard and was able to lift the marble up to her hand. She blinked several times, then looking at her master she gave a respectable bow. "I'll train, my Master."

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Within the blink of an eye the once empty space around Raxus Prime was filled with the sight of seven Imperial Troop Transports, and at the helm of the lead ship sat "Captain" Raas. The rogue had really gotten himself in deep this time, instead of fleeing like he should of from the Imperial Palace he killed an officer and boarded the lead ship of a small fleet heading for some forsaken Sith world. For being a scoundrel, Raas could possess a regal and militaristic air about him when he wanted to, though that side was rarely shown...formality was never his thing. Still, acting the part would keep suspiscion levels low and so far he was doing his job well enough, that and a few icy glares kept eye contact from lower ranked personel to a minimum.

Just off to his right a computer technician was scanning the surface of the planet for any signs of life and/or hostile forces. On a sub-text bux off the right side of the screen, statistics about the planet were streaming upward: locations, focal points of energy, the planet's Lord...one John Skywalker.

"A Skywalker...that's great. Seems like you can't go anywhere without running into their kind," he thought to himself.

With a steely gaze and slight nod to the communications technician, an open comm channel formed between the planet and the starship. Gathering himself, Tekkan Raas straightened his posture and spoke in the most proper and formal tone he had ever used before.

----Comm planetside-----

Greetings, Master Skywalker....I am Captain McClure of the Imperial Navy. Under a direct order from Admiral Phillep himself, I have been instructed to come in search of allies in a growing conflict that is of the utmost importance. Perhaps it would be best if I you would grant us permission to land and we can discuss matters further and more confidential, I would say.

-----End Comm planetside-----

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

"Very well," Sirvani said. At the same time, she easily pulled information about the apprentice from her mind, letting Sirvani know how much training the girl had had already and what the girl's name was.

She glanced at the chronometer. "Now that we have that settled, you need to get something to eat. Training is important, but so is food," she said, a bit of humor entering her voice. "When the others regroup, come with them and we'll go off to train."

Sirvani wanted to begin training as soon as possible, but at the same time, she reminded herself that her apprentice was as mortal as she was. The Twi'lek walked out of the training room. She wasn't like many of the other Sith Lords, and that carried over into training her apprentices.

Reaching out with the Force, she found John in his study meditating. She quietly slipped in and kissed him on the cheek. "How are you feeling?" she asked.

sirvani.jpg

John was startled when she approached, having heard some annoying muffled voices before then and feeling the seven Imperial Transports, they were not soldiers, in fact, more than likely not even skilled Engineers, lowly Technicians and one off set them all. The Captain, his arrogance smothering the already poor and quite noxious atmosphere.

He smiled as her warm lips caressed his chin, "I suppose I am fine. But, it seems we have a guest to entertain. Do you mind holding dinner with the Apprentices, while I strain myself with the Imperials?"

His voice traveled off into the past when he was a young and stupid flyboy, a smirk crossing his empty face, his hand touching her chin. "I'm sure, I'll be down as soon as possible."

Standing from his small meditative study, he approached the Comm Station and replied:

Captain. Do land upon these coordinates, I shall personally greet you there. Do act with haste, dinner might get cold.

Naturally, John was expecting something a tad bit different than a stodgy Imperial and found it useful to throw in marginal humor. He walked the halls until reaching the upper hangar bay, awaiting the first of the seven Transports.

Standing, Sirvani walked silently out of the room, quickly disappearing from sight down the long hallway. She made her way to the dining room, and saw that the slaves had done a good job preparing the food; there was enough to feed an army. She sat down at the head of the table and waited for the apprentices to arrive.

sirvani.jpg

The small boy felt some thing strange in the air. A new presence of many were coming. Renin jumped from the bed and ran out the door. Looking both ways in the hall way he headed towards the hanger bay. When he reached the entrance he saw his master standing alone. THe boy stopped in his tracks and crept behind a box to hide. He was curios to see what was here. From what he learned in training, the boy took the atoms and hid his aura and presence. He watched carefully and quietly while he waited.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Black, still meditating within the training room, heard the call from his Master, John. He moved, awaking from his brief silence, moving slowly up the stairs to the Dining Room, taking a seat at one of the chairs to the left, he watched and waited for the others to join in with him.

Black.jpg

Horus sat in his room, trying to strengthen his ties to the force through meditation. Diving deeper into the force he felt something strange. There was a large amount of troops coming this way. Whether or not they were allies, he could not say, but if the alarms had not yet been sounded, surely they were. He got up and went to the hangar bay, to see what was going on.

John's blind eyes turned still on the ships as they hovered closer to the atmosphere, the open area was immense for a number of ships to land in the Obsidian Spire of Raxus Prime, he crossed his arms, a smirk creeping across his face as a pair of his anxious Apprentices had hidden behind boxes to see the exchange between the Imperials and their Sith Master.

He did not say a word nor offer a sign of being alerted to the presence, only idly shifting his weight from foot to foot, waiting for the Imperial agents to arrive, having lost their knack for efficiency, it seems.

Before he smirked a second time, he turned... "Renin... come here. I have a mission to keep you entertained, for the moment. Take the Transport in the Hangar bay, over there and go to Coruscant. Find anyone worthy of training in the ways of the Sith... I feel our compatriots are in a tad bit of a bind. And Raynuk's Force Signature is surprisingly absent."

The blind eyes continued focused into the atmosphere, awaiting the Imperial vessels...

A smirk came across the young hunter's face at the last sentence spoken "Do act with haste, dinner might get cold". Sith Master or not, Tekkan Raas acted with haste for no one, time was merely an illusion of perception conceived to give people some sense of stability. Besides, he was arguably the most apathetic hunter in the business, nothing really overly concerned him, with the exception of when he was going to get paid next. As the technician piloting the transport powered up the sub-lights and hurriedly began bringing the ship down through the atmosphere, "Captain" Raas called out to him.

"Reduce your sub-light speed...we're in no hurry," he ordered.

The pilot was surprising defiant, though, quickly replying, "But sir, Master Skywalker said to act with haste and I think-"

Raas cut him off before he could finish.

"REDUCE you're sub-light speed," Raas barked.

Falling in line like a good little soldier, the piloting technician did just that, bringing the transport to a near crawl as it descended through the atmosphere. Though he was no Imperial Officer, he was certainly enjoying the part, having so many people listen to you by voice alone was impressive, usually he had to wave a blaster in someone's face to get that kind of response. Which reminded him, he was unarmed...a weapon would be needed. Rising to his feet, his eyes scanned around the place as he began walking towards the landing ramp of the ship, the spire growing larger in the viewport by the second.

That's when he spotted his target: an ensign on security detail. Obviously the first noted detail was that he was not carrying a blaster rifle but was instead only armed with a single blaster on a gunbelt.

"SOLDIER! Where is your standard issue E-11 rifle?"

He stammered, "I...traded it, sir..."

Tekkan's face was stone cold, but inside he was smiling.

"You TRADED it? What do you think gives you the right to trade Imperial property? Do you think your special? Let me see that blaster, ensign!" Raas barked once more.

Quickly the low level Imperial unholstered the blaster and handed it over to the "Captain". Taking it by the grip, Raas felt out the weapon and skillfully spun it around his trigger finger, spinning it forwards at first and then reversing the motion and spinning it backwards. It was a decent SoroSuub model blaster, not nearly as good as his old one, but it would do for now. Once more his steely emerald gaze fell on the young man before him.

"I want you to run down to engine room of the ship and look around, according to precedure there should always be a storage of spare E-11's incase any abnormalities should occur. I'll be holding on to this pistol, this is your first and last warning...don't cross me again," he said methodically.

He had no idea whether or not his statement was true, but it sure did sound convincing enough, though. As he felt the ship land in the hangar with a hissing and gentle thud, Tekkan casually walked in front of the landing ramp and waited for it to lower itself, tucking the blaster into the back of his pants and somewhat concealing it with the uniform jacket. Straightening up his posture, he walked down the ramp in a very regal manner and with each passing step he neared the Sith Master, his thoughts trying very hard not to focus on the distain he felt for their kind. With his final step the pair were only two feet away, standing eye to eye, a slight smirk on both of their faces.

"Sorry for the inconveniance, Master Skywalker, I was running on Outer Rim time while the rest of the ship was still running on Core time, so it was evidently clear that nothing could really get done. That mishap won't happen again, for I've already promised to slaughter them all in their sleep should the occurence ever repeat itself and I've always been a man of my word..."

The slight smirk turned slowly transformed into a sadistic sneer as he waited for the Sith to respond.

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

John's smirk only widened, the "Captain" was quite an amusing character. John's 'eyes' stared back at Tekkan, the empty sockets hidden from view by a black blindfold.

"It is understandable, the time differences often do tamper with the clockwork of the Empire. So tell me, where's the Captain of this mission... for I strongly doubt the Empire would enlist a tatooed scruffian whose face was plastered over the Holonet, I take it Lord Geki collected his bounty and the Empire felt courteous or figured a new hired hand would be of use. Much too well known a character, you are, Mr. Raas."

His hands broke from across his chest, one running through his greying hair and the other resting on the hilt of his lightsaber.

"Nevertheless... it seems to me the Empire is a little strapped for Resources, what with the whole galaxy turning their blasters in their face... that Phillep guy, man was he a prick, but at least he kept the Empire in some form of line..."

The hand flowing through his hair... "Ah, and I doubt you'll have a need for that, if it breaks out into violence, we'll have more fun... After all, I'd give you a Heavy Repeater, no sense in taking the full advantage from the start."

The small SoroSuub blaster pistol flung from behind, out of his pants and exploded in mid-air. "Come now... perhaps you'd like a meal, while the Engineers begin scavenging and rebuilding what they wish from the battered hulls. Raxus Prime and her manufacturing resources are at your disposal... Mr. Raas, if you could."

Mayy went to her room after being in the mess hall. She was tired, so she laid on her bed. She fell asleep quickly and slept fine for several minutes. Then her usual dream came back to her. The one where she's trapped on Tatooine by her jedi uncle. She cried soundlessly in her sleep. He was hunting her, ready to kill her....

Mayy woke up with a start. Sweat poured down her forehead. It freaked her out. She didn't understand, but hopefully through her master, she'd be able to figure it out.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

The Astra Mist flew from hyperspace. It slowly made its way towards the hanger of the recked planet. As the ship landed Renin stood up and and headed towards the ramp. As it opened Renin stepped out alond with Alora until they were fully out of the ship.

" Follow me."He lead her to his master. Noticing he was busy the boy waited.

Edited by Guest
Reninsithlord2.jpg

Alora followed the directions as Renin pointed out where she should land. She set the Astra Mist down in the hanger and went through her lock up procedures, following Renin out of the ship and into the tower.

She didn't say a word, just looked around at the desolate scenery and wondered why she was here. She recognised one of the men that Renin led her to as another master from the academy, the other she didn't recognise. Seeing as he was dressed in the uniform of an Imperial and that she had so recently vacated a battle against them, her hand hovered over her blaster and she gave him an icy cold look. She kept Renin between herself and the master but had a clear view for a shot at the Imperial...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Given up hope on me so soon my apprentice?

The voice held depth and life to it, as if the speaker was right behind Alora. But as she spun, he was not.

Atleast not really. He had been able to connect with his apprentice, and now projected his image into her mind. So she saw him there as a spirit.

"Hello Alora." He spoke with a small smile. "Im still alive, so dont worry. But now you see why I did not want you comming with me. I still have more things to do here to advance the Sith in the galaxy, so I might be occupied for some time. When I am done I shall come for you. Stay and practice your skills with Master Skywalker, and if you wish...return to visit Darla and Master Tarrian."

His spirit smiled again, and he started to dissapear.

Untill then...

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

John's movements were few and far between, the Outer Rim time of the Imperials had caused an effect on the usually calm Sith, but nevertheless, he eyed Alora with a slight smirk.

"What you misunderstand my dear, is just how complex the Sith foreign policies are... while the Dark Lord may choose to kill the Empire, I still have ties to it. We're a complex group... but if you must insist on pulling a gun on my nefarious friend, Mr. Raas, well... I might have to save the poor Bounty Hunter's life. Now, must we always resort to violence and overbearing arrogance... come now, please? I'm personally quite hungry."

He turned his back on the Hunter, on Alora and on Renin... his hand beckoning that they follow. "We can discuss more of the odd turn of events over dinner... the Noghri chefs are surprisingly adept. Unless you're of more desired persuasion?"

For a blind man he spoke and moved with an incredible ease and accuracy, noticeable to seeing through the Force... true sight.

At her master's voice, Alora spun around expecting to see him behind her. Finding him not there she visibly shivered at first thinking she was hearing things. When he spoke again and she visibly 'saw' him in her mind's eye she gasped in shock, her face growing pale before flushing red with the embarrasment for believing him dead and lost. In her mind formed an unspoken apology for believing him gone and for taking off from the battle as she had. With a very slight movement of her head she nodded her agreement to her master's instructions.

Her attention was soon grabbed from behind again and she spun around at Master Skywalker's words, not liking being reprimanded for an automatic reaction. Her nerves felt very high strung and she was becoming very jumpy. She didn't know what to believe anymore. Her hand snatched back from above her blaster and she took several steps back from all of them.

Slowly his words sunk in and she realised he had said Bounty Hunter, not Imperial... she still regarded Raas warily regardless of that fact, purposefully ignoring his darkly handsome looks and still seeing only the 'well fitted' uniform he was wearing.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

John smirked with the same wordless expression that he had whenever he was back in his personal domain, the toxic realm of Raxus.

His 'eyes' scanned the recent guests before directing them to the Table. All sat there for the moment, John at the head with Sirvani to his right, the others accordingly.

With only indifference as his exposed trait, John looked up at Tekkan... "So tell me, what brings you here, exactly?"

And then to Alora, "And you, my dear, were you not under Montar's vigilance?"

Horus walked into the brightly lit, dining room. It was filled with people that seeped hatred and power, like a perfume. He quietly sat at the table, closely examining those besides him. One man he did not recognized. He was dressed in imperial apparel, obviously a member of the “all powerful” empire. Forinth fought back the urge to sneer at the man’s presence. He did not like politicians, or their puppets, but he would not simply insult one of Lord Skywalker’s guests, and so he cleared the thought from his head. With a slight nod, Horus asked the Sith Lord’s pardon.

“Please excuse my presence Lord Skywalker, for I was not told that you would be attending to guests of such high stature. I have already eaten this week, and I am more than capable of sustaining myself. I need not bother you. I will leave immediately, is you wish it.”

His tone was very serious. He did not want to affront anyone by being there, though the thought seemed quite amusing.

"By all means, Horus. Your leash is only limited to realm of Raxus Prime... feel free to immerse yourself in the toxic world's landscape or in the Spire's design..." seemingly ending the conversation aloud, more was spoken through the quiet waves of the Force.

I fear you fail to understand just how much of this galaxy is run by idle politics, on occassion, it does fall to aggressive negotiations and I have suspicions, it will lead to that soon enough. A suggestion, linger nearby, the demonstration might be 'enlightening.'

With that, John's sightless eyes turned back onto his guests...

Renin sat at the other end of table andstared at his food quietly. His eyes were half way opened and his hands were hidden under the table cloth. The boy looked across at John and saw him talking to the new guest that seemed to be an Imperial. Renin wondered why the man came but it was not the boy's buisness. Lifting his hand, Renin used the force and lifted pepper into the air. After bringing to his hand he sprinkled some onto his meat.

Renin hadn't had a real meal for ages. He took one small bite and began to chew slowly. He took his napkin and wiped his mouth. The boy then lifted his cup of jawa juice and took a sip.

The boy couldnt eat any more. He grew tired of waiting and wanted to continue his training.

Renin looked around in discust at every one around him. They were all weak, except for his master and his lover. They were the only one that really he respected. He sat and waited.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Taking John’s advice, Horus decided to stay. Something told him that the sith lord was probably right. There was obviously something looming over the horizon, and tonight’s discussions might just reveal what that was.

“Seeing that you do not mind, I shall choose to remain. It has been quite sometime since I have heard news of the galaxy and its development. “

Turning to Tekkan Raas, Horus spoke slowly, in a tone that seemed genuinely interested.

“Tell me Master Raas, how comes the war against the rebels? When I began my training, their presence seemed to be quite an annoyance for the Empire. Has any progress been made in these last months?”

Just as the "Captain" was about to respond to his host's last comment, he gained the nagging notion that something was wrong...hostility was near. The air around him altered as anger seemed to fein from every direction at once, yet the strongest point came from a single being. He couldn't place how he picked up on that sensation, but he didn't care, as he quickly turned his head to the side he noticed a young girl had drawn a blaster and pointed it at him. If Master Skywalker hadn't destroyed his only weapon, Tekkan Raas would have quickly drawn his own blaster and dropped her with a single bolt...but he was glad he was unarmed. This strange woman was far too attractive to get rid of so quickly.

"Well, this uniform certainly surfaces distain everywhere it goes," he slyly smirked.

As the last word of his sentence escaped his lips he locked his piercing emerald gaze on the woman that was still training her blaster on him. He slowly turned his cocky smirk into a casual smile as he broke eye contact with her and began following Lord Skywalker towards the dining hall. He was silent through the short walk, from the get go his cover had been blown and Skywalker had recognized his face, though he appeared to be blind. Still, this would make matters interesting to say the least and he was always up for new challenges, they kept life interesting. As they entered the main dining area the dashing rogue suavely took a seat in front of the young woman who had tried to kill him earlier, though he appeared to be completely aloof and detached to the whole environment.

It had been a long while since he had an actual meal, so the various meats and vegetables were a nice change from his usual dinner of alcohol and cigarettes. The question of Lord Skywalker was a fairly simple one to answer and being the brutally honest hunter he was, he sparred no details.

"To be honest, I killed an Imperial Captain, took his uniform and stole a small fleet of Imperial ships and took them here. I suppose that makes me a very wanted man in the eyes of the Empire so once they find out the truth things here could get interesting..."

He paused slightly to lock eyes with the unknown woman in front of him.

"...so I hope you don't mind a vigorous challenge."

Once more he nonchalantly lowered his gaze to the food before him and slowly took a bite as an apprentice on the other side of the table asked him a question. Looks like he was the center of controversy...yet again.

"Don't let the uniform fool you, I don't give a damn about the petty war being fought between the Rebels and the Imperials. I'm only wearing this because the last time I walked around Coruscant naked I spent the night in in a confinement cell and you can only break out of so many of those before they catch on."

Since he no longer had to fake being a regal officer, he callously tossed his hat across the room and unbuttoned the uniform jacket, revealing the skin tight sleeveless shirt the athletic hunter was wearing underneath. Just after the act he felt a pair of eyes watching him intently and glancing up he noticed the woman in front of him gazing at him.

"So I've had the pleasure of nearly being killed by you," he said softly smiling, "so it's only fair if I learn the name that belongs to such a dangerous beauty."

TekkanRaas.jpg