Raxus Prime - Sith Temple

Ara-Lai Kaipi

Trying to ignore her buzzing emotions, Sirvani tried to concentrate on what her master was saying. It wasn't too hard...just the sound of his voice was more beautiful to her ears than the sound of the Vors playing on the Cathedral of Winds.

Trying hard to ignore that thought, she picked up the chunk of Mandalorian ore, looking directly at the metal, afraid for once to meet her master's gaze. She had never felt any kind of attraction to anyone ever before, and it confused her.

Rubbing the metal, she snuck a glace up. Her master was openly staring at her. When he realized she had noticed, he turned away, resuming his normal impassive manner.

Concentrating, she used the Force to put the ore in the Forge. Trying not to think anything, which was next to impossible, she watched it melt under the intense heat.

She saw movement out of the corner of her eye and, making sure she didn't drop the ore, glaced up to see her master removing his outer cloak. That body is really something, she thought, admiring his muscles. Catching herself thinking the thought, she blushed and pushed it away, focusing one more on the blade.

When she had got it to where it was supposed to be, it was a long, slender blade about 2.5 inches wide and 3.5 feet long. Trying not to look up as she normally did, she waited for her next instructions.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

John managed a wry smile, despite his clouded thoughts, he realized he was not the only one in such a predicament. Noting her quick glance, a slight sensation of warmth overcame him, playing his odds, the human approached and placed his arm behind her hunched body, hunching down next to her, observing the blade.

"Excellent, now allow the metal to cool, as we hammer it to completion... and then we will begin working on the hilt."

Walking with her, just slight behind her, subconsciously eyeing her again, a number of slightly impure thoughts entering his mind, when he noted a slight physical change and immediately realizing its up and coming significance he hid it behind the work bench where the hammer was located.

Whether she managed to notice the "expansion," he did not attempt to rectify. But the minor blushing on his part, could explain what such a change might have been.

As the minutes wore on, he found it increasingly harder to remain impassive, not to mention, that while his mind argued over and over such feelings, he's body was a bit less restrained.

And then began the hammer's pounding... nearly as loud as that of his heart.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Sirvani's heart rate sped up rapidly as her master got closer to her.

She quickly refocused her attention away from him, but her mind kept wandering while the metal was cooling.

She noticed that he was blushing faintly and wondered if he was feeling the same....attraction that she was.

She quickly picked up the hammer and started pounding.

sirvani.jpg

As John watched her pound with the hammer on the hot steel, each strike rung in his mind, the clattering noise managing to quiet his mind in a reel of disarray... As the thoughts that had quickly smothered his 'dirty' mind began to wash away so did his disturbance, but as his nerves jolted, a pinching sensation, all too familiar in his mind as a screeching warning through the Force.

As he pricked his eyes from the work bench, his face covered in confused frustration something called him upwards, to the Communications Array on the Temple's surface.

As the poundings of the hammer slowly diminished, Sirvani watching her Master's peculiar behavior, she heard his words, "Come, follow me, I have something to show you."

The Master's mind always finding a way to mix pleasure and business, despite the often complex mixture the two can form... His growing attraction for his Apprentice would likely lead him to things, he'd never have dared do; included was what he hoped to do on the Temple's rooftops.

Sirvani followed her master without question to the Temple rooftops. When they reached the Communications Array, she was surprised, but stood silent, gazing at her master and trying to push away her romantic thoughts. She wasn't even sure if he knew she felt this way about him.

sirvani.jpg

John turned to his Apprentice and as the two stood overlooking the realm that is South Raxus Prime... A romantic thought entered his mind, so he turned to face her and leaned in... In the precise moment before their lips touched an explosion sent both reeling across the metallic floor of the Tower.

While John managed to escape any great physical damage, being knocked unconscious and pinned to the wall by the power of the blast, behind some other structure.

The heat only burning away his robes and searing small portions of his flesh.

Compared to Sirvani, it was nothing...

Ok...I was definately wrong... Sirvani thought as her master leaned in to kiss her. Her emotions flared passionately.

At the last possible moment, an explosion rocked the rooftop. Sirvani felt herself being flung halfway across the roof. She landed at the edge and felt heat and fire engulf her, eating away at her flesh. She had never felt such excruciating pain, and she screamed an inhuman scream.

As the explosion died down, Sirvani felt life slipping from her...

sirvani.jpg

As John stumbled into a mild consciousness, he awoke to a piercing cry that he managed to reason as Sirvani, the passions that are love can do a number of things to a generally collected mind... Often, a corrupt and self-serving mind can perform miracles for the sake of love, and often that is the case; the case here, even. Or John was merely the pawn of a greater force, of the Force, perhaps, in its infallible way of bringing something into occurence.

As the feelings that had stirred in his body just before the explosions awoke him, he ran and crawled his way to her shattered body... He could feel her life slipping as her Force presence faded away, as tears streamed down from his eyes, something the human had never done, happened.

A flash of dark red light came from her chest onto his... A crystal embedded itself in the skin above his heart. The shard of crystal holding what remained of her soul and life force glistened as John stood.

A body needed to be found for her to retake... For her to exist again, for her's was too gruesomely destroyed.

As he stalked forth across the Academy, the cloning chambers deep in the Temple's underlevels drew his attention. There he walked with an unabated pace...

The Computer held a code of genetics that would serve to reanimate her, not her own, but that of a Twi'lek... The only female in the Temple's computer system. Obviously the slaves were up to something...

The thought brought a smile to his face and as he entered the code a body began to form in the tube... Placing the crystal, having removed it from his chest, the awkward process of cloning began.

Watching, waiting by her side, he fell asleep... The process left in the hands of the Force...

Gene finishes working on his ship, an exact remake of his origanol, except messier, and made of scrap, and without any of the state of the art gear. He got in it and hovered over the expanse back to the sith base on this tech planet that he grown to love in such short time. Just as he was about to enter the base he saw a fireball flare at the control tower. He flew up and tried to examine the situation, but it was to foggy, hazy. And the ship had just sprung a gas leak. Getting to the ground he landed and jumped out. He didn't like where this was heading, but he couldn't see what he could do, he didn't exactly have access codes to even move around half of the structure. Gene sat down and focused trying to feel through the force, for some reason it felt..peacefull. Gene locked on to what seemed to be the force signature of his master...and while he felt another presence, it was scetchy. He locked on to his masters signature and tried to make a connection, but it didn't happen, like something didn't let him. He continued trying to make a connection, but at this point there wasn't much he could do.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

Sirvani woke slowly, the sound of machinary filling her ears. She opened her eyes and tried to remember what had happened. They were on the roof....an explosion...extreme pain....and then nothing.

She felt strange. She assumed that she had been cloned, but didn't feel like herself. She felt surprisingly well physically, and reached out to grab a pole to pull herself into a sitting position. When she saw her arm, she gasped in shock. It was bright red.

Her first thought was that she was bleeding, but she touched it with her other hand, and it was smooth skin. Her other hand was red too.

She stood up, noticing that her height was different too. Walking over to a mirror, her suspicions were confirmed. Looking out at her was a red Twi'lek. She touched her face to make sure it was real, and the mirror image moved when she did.

Well, this is an interesting turn of events... she thought. It's not every day that you die as one species and wake up another. I actually don't mind though.

As one last test, she tried moving her lekku. It felt weird, but they moved.

Looking around the room, she saw her master lying with his arms crossed and his face on top of them, obviously asleep. A surge of love and....well Sirvani couldn't call it anything but gratitude... flowed through Sirvani as she realized that he had just saved her life.

Walking over to him, she noticed his numerous injuries had not been treated yet. Her feelings turned to concern for him and she found some bacta patches and carefully applied them to his wounds.

She then sat still in a chair next to him, adjusting to her new body and waiting for him to awake.

sirvani.jpg

As John's eyes slowly opened, he saw what he had seen on the computer screen not so long ago... A feeling of happiness as it were, then the same emotions that had forced him to do what had magically caused her resurrection, a faint smile stretched across his face as he rose to his feet.

Placing Sirvani in his arms... "I didn't think it was possible... I did not have much of a chance, but I do remember... I was about to do this..."

He leaned close and as their eyes met, their lips touched. A sensation that was more than physical, for with the connection, she saw into his mind as he saw into her's...

The two were encompassed in the faint orange glow... symbolizing a connection to the Force, but it was also to each other.

The passionate embrace lasted what seemed hours... and when he finally let go, "I must say... you do look amazing."

However, he judged she could likely *feel* what he meant.

A slight numbing sensation nagging at their minds... John's eyes shot to the side as a sudden thought hit him hard with a memory... Gene.

As John walked with her hand in his... He noted a ship parked just outside the Temple.

"Gene... Come here."

To Sirvani, it felt like all the secrets of the universe had been revealed in that single moment. She returned his kiss with love and passion. A bond was forged between them that was nearly indestructable, and Sirvani believed that it was.

The embrace ended, and Sirvani smiled at her master's comment. Then she felt something...in her relatively untrained state, she wasn't sure what it was. She reached out with the Force and felt a faint presence outside. She glanced questioningly at her master. He didn't reply, but grasped her hand and took her outside.

She saw a ship outside, and heard her master speak to the owner, Gene. She wondered briefly who the man was, but stood quietly by her master's side.

sirvani.jpg

John managed a faint smile... "More of the Force will be revealed to you, shortly... Gene, an apprentice under me for quite some time, who has few things left to complete his training."

Addressing Gene directly, "You have been held back by me for quite some time... I realize this now, you have a talent and an advantage that is your nanotechnology, my ignorance has held you back, but I realize this and have come to a solution to rectify my... error."

"There is one single talent that a Dark Sider can use, if his body can heal itself rapidly, as your's can. A power developed by warriors for that purpose alone."

John paused to clear his throat, "Rage, the ultimate power of a Warrior is a battle fever that can lead to increased injuries as all of those gained in past battles immediately claw forward in open sores. The painful sensations are turned into raw unfocused energy that increase your physical attributes, which coupled with your cybernetic implants are already advanced. Your nanotechnology inadvertently will heal your body as you create more and more sores, creating an infinite fountain of Rage. You become, technically physically unstoppable."

"Harness that... Then, go to Korriban and in the mines of the Ancient Sith world, there are crystals to forge your lightsaber. Find a crystal and return here... you will meld it in the Forge, completing the crystal with your emotions, blood, sweat and tears. Then your final test will consist of your lightsaber... and a duel to deem your proficiency."

As John finished talking, he moved his hand from her's and placed it around her waist... Bringing his other hand into her's. Never taking his eyes off Gene, gauging his responses.

Gene started thinking, that sounded quite alright.He smirked and walked to his ship, and said "So you're saying that I could be immersed in a berserk mode, it sounds like a perfect way to kill, and something I have tried numerous times, before I joined the sith and learned of the darkside's powers. I will need to get away for some time and test this, I'm not sure what level of control I would have. With your permission I'd like to go out of the base into the expanse of this planet and try it. But if you need me here, then just say it." He stepped back and waited for an answer.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

Upon hearing that Gene was her master's other apprentice, Sirvani turned an interested ear on the conversation. The man looked invincible with his cyborg implants, and from the conversation, Sirvani made out that he would soon become just that.

She could tell that the man would be a great ally, but a dangerous enemy. Definately a Jedi-killer, she thought humorously, and anyone else that gets in his way.

As Gene finished speaking, she glanced at her master to hear his response to Gene's request.

sirvani.jpg

"As you wish... My realm is your's to roam."

With a silent thought, using their intricate bond, John spoke to Sirvani, Dangerous enemies can easily be put down... Allies need to be placed at arm's length. A valuable lesson to learn.

A smirk formed across his face... "Do be wary, the Ewok Communists you encountered on Endor have claimed the Northern face of this planet for their cause."

With that, John turned, now with his back to Gene, "Remember... control in your case is highly important, without control, you could unleash your misguided fury upon a number of persons... I would not wish to be the one forced to put you down. We shall return to her training should you need us..."

John walked, with her hand in his, back to the Forge...

Sirvani was surprised at first to hear her master's voice in her head, but she got over it quickly and stored his words of wisdom away.

On the walk back to the Forge, Sirvani thought she should say something.

"I..." she paused, still getting used to her new voice. "I suppose I should finish my blade, Master. And I will eventually need to get some new clothes," she added, looking down at herself with a smile. "My old clothes are really loose on my new body."

sirvani.jpg

John managed a smile, "Yes... I suppose you are right. I cannot promise you anything, however... I suppose one of the female Noghri might have some tunic you might find fashionable."

With a sudden smirk,

"I will meet you in the Forge, I think, I could use some clothes myself... unless you'd like to join me?"

John merely smirked a bit wider... "Come to think of it... I never did give you a proper tour, probably not very gentlemanly to invite you to my bedroom without showing you the kitchen, I suppose... or a proper introduction for that matter. So, let's leave Master for a more personal name, John."

As John once again, held her hand, he led her to the Turbo-lift, clean and with that slight odor that he first mentioned, the scent of blood, he stopped quite a ways up.

A large open area opened before their eyes, the walls were bare... A seating area stretched in the middle. A spare counter top with few appliances... A liquor cabinet consisting of a single beverage and a small corridor off to the left. A small balcony overlooking the lands of South Raxus Prime was in the furthest wall from the doorway.

Branching in two directions from the corridor, another sparsely decorated area to the left and a small bathroom with a sonic shower.

With a nervous laugh, "Kind of think of it... I did not sleep much here, this is supposed to my private quarters," as he walked into the sparsely set room with her in tow, a large bed with white sheets stretched out before them... room for two.

A closet opened with nothing more than a similar set of training robes in the far wall...

Enjoying the tour and introduction, Sirvani followed her master to the room.

She walked around the spacious chamber, admiring the view and the modern technology used throughout.

Making up her mind, she walked into the bedroom and opened the closet door. Picking up one of John's spare robes from the back, she held it up to herself. Noticing her master watching her, she smiled.

"It's a little big, but I think I can make it work," she told him and tore a strip of cloth off the curtains in a place where it wouldn't be noticed. She went into 'fresher and came back out two minutes later, dressed in the robes and using the cloth as a belt. The robes were a little big, but they were better then her old ones.

Giving him a sly glance, she said, "I like my room, John."

sirvani.jpg

John managed a wry smile, "Yes... I am quite happy that you like it. We'll have to come back later to use it, I am sure."

John removed the rags that had become his current robes and began to dress with the others; modesty not being his strong suit, he did so, before her eyes.

When he finished, "Would you care for a drink, before we continue with the blade?"

Sirvani might have hid her amusement while John changed, but she couldn't stop her thoughts from coming. My first impression was pretty correct. He definately looks good. I'll have to check it out a little more later on.

When he was done, she watched as he went to the cabinet. "Would you care for a drink, before we continue with the blade?" he asked her.

"A small one, sure. I'm ready to get back to work," she replied easily.

sirvani.jpg

John managed a faint smile as he noticed her expression... "I'm glad you like me too..."

He brought her back to the kitchen area of the apartment, pulling a flask from the liquor cabinet. The clear, warm liquid, appearing to be water, yet burning to the lips... "Hoth vodka."

A small shot glass for each, and they walked back towards the turbo-lift, heading deep into the forge.

The blade still warm to the touch and set...

Sirvani was surprised to see that the blade was still warm considering how long it had been cooling. She quickly got back to work, hammering the blade until it was perfectly set.

Then she started on the hilt. She made it from the same Mandalorian ore, but added decoration with some gold and silver strands interweaving around the handle. She molded the handle so that it fit her hand perfectly.

When she was finished, she stuck the whole thing back in the fire and melded the handle to the blade, pounding it with the hammer.

When she finished, she turned to John for instruction.

sirvani.jpg

John watched, impressed with her progress...

"It is beautiful... now for the last portion. In my time in the Shadow Academy I learned a small variety of Sith spells... Ancient trinkets littered with the powers of the Ancient Sith overrun the remains of the Academy. Most valuable was this one... from a scroll in the Great Library..."

John drew his willow-leaf broadsword and demonstrated the archaic tongue of the Ancient Sith running across the blade's face...

Placing her forefingers onto the warm blade, on her blade, burning her lightly, he whispered into her ear the encantation.

"Speak it... as you run your fingers across the blade..."

The words she felt forming in her mind, nudged by his command of the Force, as he slowly drew her fingers down the blade's length.

A dull red glow beneath her fingers showed the scripture being sculpted into the blade's edge.

Sirvani was swept up in the moment. The Force opened itself to her, and she barely noticed the heat from the blade on her fingertips. She felt a shiver run down her spine as John whispered in her ears, but nevertheless focused on the blade.

Losing herself completely to the Force, she softly chanted the incantation and saw an ancient script forming the words on the blade--one that she didn't know, but could tell it was a tongue of great significance.

The Force swirled around her, telling her many things at once. Never before had she felt something so breathtaking. She could feel the enormous power that it offered her. All she had to do was reach out and take it. But she didn't know how. Something whispered to her "Not yet. Not now. Wait a little while. It will be yours soon enough."

Bringing herself back to the moment, Sirvani lifted her fingertips from her blade, the incantation complete. It might have been her imagination, but she thought for a moment that the blade itself had glowed a deep purple, highlighted against the red words.

She carefully picked it up. There was a link between her and the sword, though it was a simple piece of wrought metal.

She glanced back at John and waited.

sirvani.jpg

"Now my sweet Sirvani... We shall test the blade in combat."

As John walked ahead of her, he held his own sword in his hand, the battleground appeared before their eyes to be an closed arena, a training ground with little in the way of interference, except four bare walls, a ceiling and a roof.

John brought his blade to an acknowledgement of his opponent, placing it to the right side of his face and then down into an offensive stance...

Leaping from his position, to a few feet infront of her, John struck at an angle, just above her right shoulder.

A quick parry, led to his next attack, a slice upwards from the right aimed at her thin waist.

Missing her flesh on purpose, John managed to only slice her belt, her robes becoming somewhat loose.

"The skill of a swordsmaster depends on his desires..." A smile forming across his face, he brought the sword back to a defensive stance.

And my desire right now is to beat you, Sirvani thought.

She swung, opening herself to the Force, and using Force-speed in order to try to catch him off-guard. Her blade connected with his, and she quickly reversed it with a swing aimed at his neck.

He blocked it again, and she ducked and tried rolling under his counter-attack. She fell on her face, having gotten caught on the hem of her robe.

Determined to not let that stop her, she made a split second desicion to try and gather the Force in her palm. Feeling it obey her, she blasted him with a Force-push. John was caught off-guard, considering that he hadn't taught her how to do that yet, and was thrown back a few feet. Sirvani used this moment to pick herself back up off the ground.

She turned and faced him, ready for another attack.

sirvani.jpg

John managed a smile, he remembered a past many years ago, when he first faced off against Bishop... He had nothing but force push and force speed as his arsenal, obviously, he was defeated... But it was a nice stroll down memory lane as he saw the determination in Sirvani's eyes, much alike himself at that moment...

John rolled backwards onto his feet, as the force push that had forced him to fall back did manage to position his landing in an all too uncomfortable manner, when he rose back to his feet, he found her eager to continue.

"Good... I remember when I felt the same way you did, determined, so many years ago in a similar position with Dark Lord Bishop."

John moved swiftly again, his sword slashing with ferocity, but never aimed at harming her, merely probing her skills with the blade and the Force.

"In combat, the Force can grace you with greater skill as the adrenaline circulates across your body and your body is open to the Force and she is open to you."

In a sequence of strikes ending when John brought the blade to her neck, meeting the flat end of her blade, then with finesse slashed again just softly enough to slice off the shoulder of the robes, exposing her red flesh.

Another smile graced his face... her eyes snapped to his face, and he knew it was time to turn back to the defensive...