Raxus Prime - Sith Temple

Ara-Lai Kaipi

OOC: Seeing as Death came on its silent wings Thursday... I can come back today. So... as such.

IC:

From within the cloning chambers of Raxus Prime, a body had begun to form... its soul lost within the ether of space and time, lingering to return to its vessel of origin after being expulsed in a duel with the Champion of the Jedi found the new life form to inhabit.

The Human body's nerves began to twitch as the metaphysical bond formed for the second time in such a short period of time, the memories flashed back as the rapid eye movement ensued... lightsabers flashing, crashing and death. Blood staining the grounds, limbs flaying and flying, explosions and chaos. The lightsaber lodged in his chest, a limbless torso yanking at the strings of life before they broke away and a curse spoken.

Awaking, gripping at his chest, no longer sunken nor impaled, the new body's eyes snapping open gripping at the fears of losing his life... Each successive defeat only fueled the Dark Vengeance hiding in recess of his mind, his Force presence in shambles, a torn visage of what he had once been.

Seemingly a shade, as opposed to a Dark Angelic form, the body smashed the cloning chambers as it had done at Sanity's End, shattering the glass enclosure with a bare fist... the blood spilled baptising his latest rebirth.

As healing fluid, blood and needles were flung in various directions, striking at machinery, droids and servants... new corpses bathing the floors of the once triumphant Raxus Prime... Now the Tower of the Defeated, the Accursed Tower.

Snarling in disgust at his own handiwork, the struggling Sith backhanded a servant offering him a towel, preferring to bleed the rest of the way.

Entering a training room, battle droids emerging from hidden corridors, with nothing more than the black current of the Force running through his veins, the outpour of blaster fire was nothing more than raindrops as he evaded the first enhanced Battle Droid.

Each bolt, flew past him, yet to him, it crawled by at a snail's pace. So consumed by his self-hatred, he grasped at the offending droid with the force and with the invisible hand, the metallic armor crushed under his command. The crippled droid fell, limp and useless, it's metallic head imploding, destroying his vital programming and functionality.

With the jerk of the wrist, the blaster rifle it wielded, flung into John's open arms, and releasing a stream of blaster fire into the armor of the next series, each blaster bolt only marginally halting the flooding advance of the Droids.

Each drawing Blasters in unison and releasing the thunderstorm of blaster fire into their single opponent, John, to which a sinister smile and the power of the force yanking a durasteel plating as a shield, absorbing the blaster wounds and then crushing the stream of insults.

The floor was littered with droid parts, blaster rifles and chunks of armor plating... not a single battle droid remained standing. Once, droids had been a powerful opponent, capable of taking down Jedi and Sith alike, now... they were nothing more than child's play.

With sweat on his brow, he collapsed to the ground, exhausted and drained... the Force had served him well. Now, he would work again to serve it.

Standing from his exhausted form, he made his way to Sirvani and his few possessions, the only lightsaber he had left, the single-blade of obsidian, drawing it to his belt.

Dressed in black robes, characteristic of the modern Sith, a pair of gauntlets and black combat boots and grim determination... he blew her sleeping form a kiss and returned to the training room.

He needed to be prepared... no more would a Jedi humiliate him as the great Blckclone had.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Sirvani awoke feeling refreshed. She glanced around, noting the damage to the room and the presence of several bodies of servants. She frowned. John must be on a rampage, she thought.

She quickly ordered some slaves to clean up the mess, and then set a droid to dispose of the bodies.

After that, she followed the trail of blood, cloning fluid, and broken droids to the training room, where she found John ferociously fighting some droids. Waiting for a lull in the battle, she walked up to him and bowed respectfully.

"Master," she said quietly. "Please instruct me in the process of making my lightsaber. I wish to complete it so that my defenses will be stronger."

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

OOC: 1 Major Post or 2-3 Smaller Posts, pretty much as I explained IC

IC:

John's eyes turned from the damaged droids to find Sirvani and her question, with a smile, "I thought those formalities were disposed of, between us, as a matter of fact, I apologize for my actions as of late. I have been quite, er, erratic."

With a smile, his eyes regained a certain warmness, cloaking the Darkness that tormented him so...

"Your lightsaber... is easy. You must figure out how to put the pieces yourself. This is the basic design of a lightsaber though," a small training saber from one of the more advanced training droids flung itself towards John's open hand.

Opening the blade to reveal a cross section; "The key components are clearly obvious, the more exclusive components are up to the will and whim of the Apprentice..."

He added a reassuring smile, "You just have to be careful... there's a risk it'll blow up in your face, literally."

Stretching, he came close, "I've missed you. But I suppose, now is not the time for that sort of thing," a devilish smirk on his face, "maybe later. As celebration, I suppose."

Eyeing Sirvani as she walked off and returning to his training...

A new set of battle droids released from their confines...

Drawing his lightsaber and reflecting a series of blaster bolts aimed at his chest, head and arms, he darted to the droid before bringing the lightsaber in contact with the armor. Obviously designed for rigorous training, the armor, with a Cortosis weave, quickly shorted out the Lightsaber.

With a smile, John lifted his hand and the droid was thrown up into the air, before a lightsaber beam went straight up the spot where the legs meet, emerging near the droid's head. The hunk of metal collapsing onto itself...

"I believe... it is time to go. To Ilum." He muttered the words to himself, letting Sirvani pick up the thoughts of her own accord as she worked on her lightsaber.

Sirvani smiled back at John. My John is back, she thought.

She then turned and sat cross-legged on the floor. She opened herself to the Force, as she knew that wasn't the best with technology and would need it's guidance if she was going to make the lightsaber work.

She laid the pieces out in front of her as John continued to train. The first peice that she fitted into the casing was the power field conductor and the insulation around it. She placed these pieces in the handle.

Next, she worked on the circuitry, energizers, and focusing lenses. She was unsure at first how these pieces fit into the lightsaber, but quickly figured it out at the quiet prompt from the Force.

After those pieces were in place, she easily fitted the last few in, leaving only the crystal chamber to be completed. I'll do that last, Sirvani decided.

Instead, she turned to the outside of the lightsaber. She attached a belt ring for easy access. Then she sculpted the handle. She wanted a grip that would fit securly in her hand, but would be comfortable and elegant. The casing that she had found tapered to a point at the end where she had attached her belt ring.

Sirvani suddenly got an idea. She quickly ran down to the Forge and grabbed some gold. She beat it easily into a fine wire and headed back to the training room. She took the golden wire and wrapped it around the grip, creating a beautiful, intricate design on the handle. Closing the casing, she found that it fit beautifully into her hand.

Smiling, she turned her attention to the last step in the process...inserting the crystals. She pulled them out of her pocket. She mounted the primary crystal into a small mount, using the one that glowed with a silver light. Then, she added the focusing crystals. One was a sapphire, and the other was an amethyst. She was curious to see how the odd mix of crystals would affect the color of the blade.

She took a deep breath and released herself to the Force. She needed to know exactly how to position the crystals. Moving the sapphire to the right side of the saber and the amethyst to the left, the Force told her the exact distance to make them from the main crystal. As she nudged them into place, using only the Force for the delicate work, she felt something click.

Satisfied, she carefully snapped the casing closed securely. Glancing over at John, she carefully hit the activator. A silvery blade sprung forth from the handle, and the lightsaber hummed to life. Sirvani instantly felt a connection to it. It felt like an extension of her arm, lethal yet beautiful. Examining the blade more closely, she saw that it had the slightest tint of blue to it.

Shutting her new lightsaber off and holding it loosely in her hand, she saw that John had finished his practice. Walking up to him, she heard him mutter, "I believe... it is time to go. To Ilum."

Her brow wrinkled, and she spoke. "Ilum?" she said, curiosity lacing her voice. "What is on Ilum that is so interesting, my love? Isn't it merely a giant ice ball?"

sirvani.jpg

"Precisely, my dear. But that giant ice ball has crystals for me and plenty of possibilities for you to finish your Trials." A flash of a smile, as the thoughts lingered in his mind, adding the last only through the Force, Plus, it gives time to get close... being as it so cold.

He noticed the hint of a smile on her face as he turned, "I am sure there is plenty for us to do there, more than you or I realize. Jedi use Ilum, I'd like to use Ilum."

With that the Master led her back to the Lambda, his old beat-up ship's engines roared to life, or rather growled, and he smirked, happy to be at her controls again.

His expression was quite in the here and now, however, there was a distant, fleeting thought and that was Vengeance, it would linger until he appeased it. But that would take time, "Hopefully, Ilum will have the answers."

Sirvani climbed onboard. "I assume you have appropriate clothing for the planet?" she asked as an afterthought, not forgetting the thin free robe that she had gotten on Sanity's End.

She sat down in the co-pilot's seat, and hit the button that set them off the planet and into space...

(cont. in Space thread)

sirvani.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

As the poisonous atmosphere came to view in the viewscreen, a smile crossed John's face... "Home."

A single word explained his entire feelings for the planet, built from his mind with his intentions, every little surprise, every sadistic or 'pleasure-inclined' surprise to the sensations of his warped mind. It was a sanctuary for the Sith Master, a place for his head... a throne for him to admire as the rest of the galaxy tore itself apart, a bed for him to share, and a school for him to teach. All these things symbolized by that single word... by 'home'.

The craft was expertly controlled towards the hangar bay, the necessary codes echoed from the vessel's Communications Systems to the Automated Defense Platforms. Reaching it's perch, high along the Temple's protruding Tower, a spire into the reckless sky for which the litter of battered vessels would symbolize the importance of Raxus Prime as a manufacturing center.

As the boarding ramp extended into the whisps of air entering the open hangar, empty and barren of vessels, John watched as his brood exited with a face of pleasure, his blind eyes turning onto Sirvani...

He spoke to them all at once; Renin, Horus and Black; "Go and find your rooms, accomodate yourselves with the Temple and when you are ready to begin your training... you will find me. Your instinct and natural abilities as Hunters will lead you to me, harness the Force if you can. Now, go."

He squeezed Sirvani's hand, waiting for her to decide what she was going to do with Mayn.

"Harness the Force."

John's words rang through Black's ears. He had to harness the Force, he had to use it to help him, to find someone through the Force. It should be easy enough. As Black thought about the question, he nodded his head to his Master and made his way to the dormitories.

Black pulled open the door with his left hand. The room was large, a nice bed situated in the middle, with a Sith Robe lying on top. A dresser lined the left side of the room, while the rest was empty. The bed made up for most the room, but Black always liked big beds. He grinned, un-dressing from the attire he had on from the academy. He was hungry, but that would have to wait, Black dressed in the Sith Robe, tying it around his waist as he checked to see if he had everything. Happy, he moved back out of the dorm and done the hall, he saw John still standing but paid no attention. It was time to explore, time to explore John's worship temple.

As he passed John he took a left, instead of taking a right which would lead him to where he entered. He moved slowly, down the 'stairs' as he called them, which led him down to the bottom of the tall tower. As he looked around, it was completely empty, but he could 'feel' something, it was very faint, but he could feel it nonetheless. He moved in the direction that he could feel the Force, as he passed he saw other dormitories, and such. As he moved along, he spotted something, it was bigger than the dorms that he had passed. He peaked in, hoping no one was checking in on him, satisfied he moved inside.

The room was a... training room of sorts, he saw droids aligned the end wall, as did other training tools scattered around each wall, it looked nice, but he didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with John, so Black left. He moved back up the tower, as two sets of stairs went two directions. He remembered what John had said, but now he would have to use it, and it wasn't going to be easy. Black focued on John, his figure and anything that he remembered surrounded him, yes, there! Black still had his eye's close as he made his way up the set of stairs, moving closer to John, he could feel him within the Force, it was though he was a magnet, and Black was a huge metal, the Force was very odd. Black moved towards John, who was in the same place, clenching Sirvani's hand.

Black.jpg

Returning John's squeeze, Sirvani turned to her still-silent apprentice.

"Find a room you want and get ready to begin your training. I want you to try and reach out with the Force as you go through your tasks. The more practice you have, the easier it will come to you. When you are ready to begin, I want you to find the training room. Eventually, I will come to you."

Walking away from the apprentices, Sirvani sighed. "She's a strange one, for sure."

John chuckled and Sirvani smiled, echoing the laugh. Slipping her arm around his waist, she leaned against him as the two walked. We're going to have to find some time to celebrate, she thought, as John picked it up through their powerful bond.

sirvani.jpg

John's smile widened at her last comment, Yes, I agree whole-heartedly... we all need our downtime.

The Force presence of Black appeared before him, "Let us go to the Training Room, I wish to see the Apprentices in action."

A single, booming voice spread across the entire Academy in unison, Apprentices, to me!

John, Sirvani and Black all entered the Training Room surrounded with Trade Federation Battle Droids... their blaster fire repulsed by the stun sabers and offering great training for all the Sith Apprentices, and a test of their initial strengths.

Mayy slide into the room she was given and looked for the stun saber that was left for her. She spotted it and picked it up, looking at it. Suddenly, she heard Master Skywalker's voice. 'Using the force....' She quickly exited the room and headed for the training room. Upon entering, the others had gathered.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Renin did not check his room nor did he want to. He stood waiting for his master to give orders. When Skywalker spoke with the force, saying to go to the training room, Renin did as told. On the way his heart raced. This was going to be the first time he had ever been in a battle and it was going to be fascinating. When he finnally found the door he stopped and sighed. Thoughts of winning and losing in a battle ran through his mind, but he was not afraid of nor of any thing.

The small boy walked through the door way and entered to find every one waiting for him. He walked over, where the two other apprentices were standing. He looked around and saw that his master and the other women named ' Sirvani ' were giving each other and eye to eye look. Renin relized that they were in loved. The boy did not know what love was, nor should he at the age of nine.

He turned and saw lightsaber handles, all the same, lined up next to each other. With a smile he looked back and waited for other directions.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Black nodded to Renin, as he walked in the door. With his newly aquired Force technique, he could feel him behind him, he could feel the John and Sirvani also, it was... awesome.

"Ready to go bud?" Black asked, as he moved over and grabbed one of the training sabers.

Black moved forward, two Battle Droids activating. Black smiled, moving the saber across the ground, the tip of it burning into the metal floor. Black gleamed, one of the Droids charged it's metal feet clinking, clinking on the ground. A grin showed on Black's face as the droid closet to him stopped in mid-stride, shooting the red blaster shoots at Black.

Black moved the saber back up, forcing the saber to absorb the shoots, as he prepared for his next attack. Three shoots hit the saber, but before he could bring the saber over to the defend his left side, the rifle shoot zapped into Black's left shoulder.

"Ah..." Black said as he fell to the floor, blood gooing out of the wound. His shoulder was unuseable for the moment, but he had to get up, and forgot the pain.

"You did not just do that, did you?"

His crimson blood eyes looked at the droid, it giving it's common beeps and buzzes. Black jumped from his ground position, he marched in-front of the droid, it starting to fire, but Black was ahead. He moved the training saber in a quick lash over the right hand of the droid, it falling to the ground as it echoed around the room. Blaster still left in the hand, it moved it's head forward, but Black was already ahead yet again, his adrenline flowing like a flood.

The second droid fired, as the first droid fell to the ground, it's head bopping on the floor last. Black rolled at the last second, as two blaster shoots hit the ground where his feet previously. The droid aimed firing again, it fired below his leg's, what was with this thing and legs. Before Black could retaliate, one of the blaster shoots hit the big toe of Black.

As he kept moving forward to the droid, it shot again, grazing the arm and leg of Black, but nothing would stop him now. Moving at speeds un-matched to a normal human, he brought the saber down from the right shoulder to the "waist" of the droid. The body clattered to the floor with a loud clink as Black turned off the blade from the hilt of the saber. He turned around, and walked slowly back to Renin, John, and Sirvani. Nodding to Renin to take his turn. He set the saber down, and remained quiet.

((I don't have spell/grammer check on this computer, so if somethings wrong, blame it on the damn computers.))

Black.jpg

John's face exploded into a wide grin as he saw Black smash the first of many Battle Droids, only widening when it became Renin's turn, then Mayy's... and finally Horus'.

He only observed, taking note of their intuition and natural collapse into the Force, Black, first... as his speeds moved at the barrier where human capacity melded into the powers of the Force, but by some standards, he was still quite slow.

One of John's two hands dropped from Sirvani, resting on his obsidian hilt, before offering Renin a few words of advice... "Feel the pain of your beatings, relive it as you fight the Droids. Everytime you strike, envision Tarrian's powers striking at your body... recall the pain and torture, allow that to fuel your strength."

His eyes then passed over Horus and Mayy, finally resting on Black, "Well done."

He then slid to Sirvani's side, his arm still draped over her shoulders, but now with full view of the ensuing battle... as a side joke to Sirvani, he let the words flow through their bond, I might have to have to show these younguns a thing or two.

While his face regained a bleak and almost stoic composure, his mind, linked to her's, was riddled with laughter.

Edited by Guest

Horus ran forward, activating his lightsaber as he darted forth. The droids fired madly at him and the others. Not really paying attention to himself, Forinth was watching Black. The apprentice seemed engaged in battle, trying to deflect the lightning fast beams flying in his direction. There were too many beams to deflect, and to Forinth’s delight, Black’s left shoulder was sliced open. As he watched blood slowly trickle from the fresh wound, something inside of Horus seemed to become frenzied and eager.

Ignoring the searing hot beams of light, he lunged forward through the air, trying to swat down the droid nearest to him. It was only when he hit the ground that Forinth realized that he had missed by a long shot. Coming to his senses he spun himself around, using his lightsaber to hack off the droid’s leg, and bring it to the ground. Finishing off the disabled machine, Horus continued to advance towards the continous line of firing robots.

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

John's eyes turned as he saw Horus enter the fray, smiling yet again, quite amused. Dark, evil, but evidently foolish. Like most Apprentices.

John's mind began to riddle with mental notes of what was going on... as he noted their current standings with their powers.

When they each finished, John would show them a thing or two... and actually begin their training.

Renin nodded and stepped forward. He walked over to the table of training sabers and picked one up. Holding the cold handle in his palm, he felt the power beginning to race through him. He turned on one heel facing the battle droids. He wore a face that no one could describe. It was cold with hatred in it, yet it had some sadness mixed in. He stepped forward and rose the handle with one hand into the air. He then placed his other hand at the bottom of the metal handle. With a loud swish of electricity, the red laser blade rose from the handle with a bright flash. As the vibrating sound filled the air, battle droids began to march one by one in front of Renin. The boy did nothing and stood waiting for some thing to happen. The driods rose their guns, aiming at Renin.

" Open fire!!" one of them said loudly.

With the sound of blasts, laser bolts where fired from the battle druids weapons. Renin's eyes open wide when he saw the shots fire at him. Acting quickly he swung his saber at one of the bolts and knocked it off course. As more came he swung at them knocking them back at the droids and some just off course. Charging at the droids, he rose his saber in front of his face. He leaped forward at one, high in the air, and swung downward with a fierce swing. The droid hysterically began to fire, but missed. When Renin came down, he drove the saber through the droid. He used his strength to crush through the metal body. As soon as the droid hit the ground, Renin turned towards the others that began to fire again. He quickly moved his body, dodging all of the shots. When the firing stopped, he charged at them again. When the boy came towards one, he spun and sliced through it and then kicked another one to the ground. He drove his saber downward, finally finishing off the fallen droid. When he came to the others, they began to fire rapidly. Renin held his saber and reflected some shots back at them, destroying two or three droids. Only five more were left and Renin began to grow tired.

This was a complete exorcise for a nine year old. He stared at the five droids that stood patiently staring back. As he stood showing no sign of breathing, or the look of being tired, Renin pointed his saber towards the droids. They rose their guns and began to fire. The young boy smiled and twirled while swinging his saber. Reflecting bolts like a tornado shooting out houses, Renin managed to take down one droid. Only four were left and Renin was running out of ideas. They all marched around him, forming a circle and surrounding him. Renin held his saber in front of his face, arching his back. He looked around and thought quickly. One droid, who stood behind, him fired. The boy stabbed backwards ricocheting the bolt back to the droid. Only 3 were left now and Renin knew what to do. He got close to two and jumped into the air, doing a split kick. Knocking the two down, he swung downward as destroyed one. The battle droid, that was still up fired at Renin. The boy ducked dodging the bolt and swung at the second droid who still laid on the floor. Renin turned to the final one and shook his head. With a quick whip of his arm, he threw his saber at the droid, cutting it into two. Renin sighed with relief as the saber that spun in the air hit the floor and deactivated. The boy walked over to the saber handle and picked it up. Staring at his fist and handle he smirked. Turning back at John Skywalker he gave a nod and stood back in line not saying a word.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

When he finally reached the line of firing droids, Horus was almost overcome by the amount of incoming fire. He wasn’t fast enough to block everything coming his direction, and the burn marks and searing flesh showed indication of this. The pain was almost overwhelming, but such was only to Forinth’s delight.

Horus leaped into the air, shifting his body weight around, causing his him to spin around in a full circle, disabling three close by droids with his saber. Landing on the ground, he dodged left, avoiding several beams.

Focusing on the droid nearest to himself, he kicked aside the robot’s blaster, then carved off its head. The pain from his wounds was so great the he had to concentrate just to stay conscious. This would end now he thought, blocking yet another shot.

He ran over to the two remaining droids, swatting one down with a long downward blow. The last one, which yet ceased to fire was some distance away, and so jumping in its direction, Horus slid across the floor, using his body to knock the droid down, while he pushed away its blaster. He then got up, holding the machine down with his right foot.

He scanned the room around himself, looking at the dismembered and dysfunctional droids, strewn across the floor. Then, he brought his attention back to the one under his foot. He spat on the helpless machine in disgust, then drove his lightsaber through its head.

John's eyes scanned the room in approval and nodded to each of the three Apprentices under his care, a faint smile across his face. "Very good, your skills are quite impressive for the very beginning."

His fingers snapped and the Noghri slaves ran to his attention, "Activate the Onslaught Training Program."

From within the walls, opening to show their true girth, a series of Laser Batteries emerged, ten to each wall. The sound of mechanical joints scraping one another in unison, marching emerged from within the furthest cracks in the walls and twenty five Trade Federation Battle Droids emerged, followed by the sound of metal crunching dirt and rocks creating imprints on the grounds. Five Super Battle Droids, the advanced armored, grenade-launching variants emerged.

A smile graced his face, the widest grin he'd had in the past few weeks.

The Laser fire began in earnest, a full spread covering the very ground... but just as it began, John's body skittered across the floor, a human blur. The flashes of a sorrowful blue and a hateful black lightsaber blades emerged with a pair of characteristic *snap-hisses* and two of the regular Battle Droids collapsed to the ground.

The Turrets exploded as his Force aura engulfed the room, crushing anything he did not wish to remain. Six of the ten turrets that had just been laying siege to the room at incredible frequencies hung limp, electricity sparking from the blaster ends.

Two more Battle Droids were cleaved in half as the Droids attempting to pinpoint his location in the fray, two more fell to the Turrets themselves as they attempted to track John's incomprehensible movement.

The Super Battle Droids with reflective armaments merely reflected the blaster bolts and continued to walk the room unscathed and drew a pair of grenades... lobbing them in all directions. The room rocked with the power of explosion as collapsed droid parts were picked up as a child experiencing a tantrum with his toys.

The walls were riddled with charred remains and the droid numbers continued to fall as more blue and black swirls engulfed them. A black amorphous figure at their controls...

Stopping, the remaining 24 Laser Turrets exploded in unison. John's left hand extended, his cloak riddled with blaster holes as it trailed behind him. He turned to face the 14 Battle Droids and with a flick of his wrist, seven were jerked into the air and crushed into one giant can of battered metal. Falling to the floor broken, the other seven instinctively blasted him, and swirling the two lightsabers in an intricate distance, the blaster bolts were reflected with expert precision. Severing the robotic necks and eliminating another threat.

The final five Super Battle Droids, with their superior blaster rifles aimed at his back blasted at him.

Turning with an arrogant smirk, the blind man only turned his Force powers upon them. Streaks of blue electricity striking at the first, shattering its control programming and causing it to collaspe to the floor... the second erupting into flames. A third had the very metal armament that protected it implode, leaving an hourglass. The fourth and fifth rushing to the sides, strafing runs, were picked off the very floor and slammed into each other all too uncomfortably.

As they fell, still operational, John once again became an incomprehensible blur, a blue blade striking at the Droids' legs and they collapsed to the floor, immobile. Then with a refined grace, both blades, black and blue struck down into the Super Battle Droids' logic circuits.

With a smile at Sirvani and then a controlled arrogance towards his Apprentices, "That is the power of the Force. Let's begin, shall we?"

He disengaged both sabers and they returned through his willful nature to their respective sides on his belt. A blaster fire to his open hands from one of the fallen Droids.

"Now... we have seen your intuition, let's play with that to near perfection. The Force surrounds everything that is alive, everything that is inanimate, however, has a void of the Force. It is noticeable when you begin to see through the Force. Fall into it, the Force, see the auras of those that surround you. Renin, your's is a faint orange globule, riddled with the pain at Tarrian's hands but an absence of true emotion, of a true past. Black, your's is dark and unnerving, filled with arrogance and prowess, a dark, almost crimson orange, but small and condensed... locked away. Horus, your's is more palpable, the blood and sweat imminent with your feigned superiority... you seek to overwhelm all who cross your path but you have to learn from the beginning. Can you see them, now? As they lay sprawled out before your very eyes, your true eyes? The stronger one grows in the Force, the darker, the more real, the larger the Aura grows. That is your Force Presence and Awareness, revel in it, sense it. Acknowledge it."

Renin stood patienly, listening to John's words. The boy did not see force aura any where, until he looked down at his hands. It glowed a broght orange and was almost as if he look like he was on fire. Renin's eyes widen with amazement. He had never seen any thing like this before. The young boy looked up at John and opened his eyes even wider. John was covered with a anourmos red glow but with antother glow of black that surrounded it. Power was true in him, much power. Renin turned to Black and saw a crimson orange glow. Then he looked at Horus and saw the same glow. Renin looked back at John and waited.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

"Be mindful of your thoughts, young Renin. They are easily open to other's minds."

His expression did not waver, his hands only shifted from his sides to behind his back... "You are seeing the Force before you, which is good. Now, Renin, focus beyond the aura, can you see the very atoms in the air? All of you, can you?"

Renin nodded and looked at his hands. Closer his vision got on his aura and he could see the small specks of what made up the flow of his aura. He looked around and saw them every where. Around John, around Srivani, around ever one else. It was amazing. It was flowing in the air like dust caught in the wind. There were blue and red colors that swirled and flowed like water. Renin looked up at John and spoke in his mind, hoping he would read it. He rose his hand and pointed at them.

"Are those them?"

Reninsithlord2.jpg

John nodded his head.

Yes.

"If you can see them... then the next steps will come easily. Move them. Displace them, at first with your hand... then with your mind."

His hands still clasped behind his back, he watched all of his Apprentices, waiting patiently.

Renin smiled and looked at the atoms of the force. He reached out with one hand and poked one. It slowly began to move foward until stopping. The boy rose his other hand and moved another one. Quickly he began to move them all around with his finger tips. Minutes later he made a disign of what looked like a Jedi and a Sith fighting with light sabers. The young boy smiled a chuckled at his design. He stared at for a long time.

Remembering what his master said, he tried to move it with his mind, but the picture wouldnt budge.

He closed his eyes and focused harder. Moments later the picture came alive. The Sith used its light saber and destroyed the Jedi with one move.

Renin opened his eyes and luaghed at his creation. Looking up at John he smiled. He agian spoke with his mind.

Did I do it?

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Focusing on what he could not yet understand, Horus tried to perceive what the sith lord had described. He closed his eyes, and tried to “see” with his mind. At first, his efforts were to no avail. But as he persisted, the colors became more apparent. They emanated from everything in sight. Even the smallest insect seemed to discharge these waves of existence, if only in microscopic proportions. He continued to focus, trying to sharpen his view. The particles became clearer by the second, as if he were adjusting the lens of a camera. Soon he was able to see the individual specs, which constituted all that was living. It was the force. He could see it, he could feel it, coursing through his veins.

Taking it to the next step, Horus began to put all that was in himself into these particles. He imagined himself moving them, pushing them forward. Sweat ran down the side of his face, as he forced forward the air in front of him.

The miniscule images played out like a Holonet cartoon. A smirk carving itself along John's face, "Little Renin... well done, indeed."

His eyes noticed also Horus' attempts and watched quietly as he moved the atoms out of the way. "Well done, Horus."

Turning, bringing his hand to his chin, "Now... run and as you do so, move the atoms out of your path as you just did. Through the Force and the force alone. Use it to strengthen your legs and move faster."

He paused, watching as they attempted to do that.

The young boy did has his master told him. He began to run has fast as he could in the training room. Looking around at the force atoms closed his eyes. Still running he used the force, making the atoms move slowly to his legs. As they grew closer, the aura around his legs began to grow larger. His speed picked up and he began to ran faster. All of the sudden he it seemed time around him slowed down. More atoms grew closer and closer to his legs and the aura grew larger and larger. His speed was incredible. He had never experienced such a thing. When he stopped the atoms flew away, making the aura around his legs smaller. He stood in front of John panting.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

There was indeed orange around Black, it was there, below him. As his Master said the tasks he did them. He looked closer, using the Force to magnify his view, there, thousands of atoms were scattered within the illuminating ball of orange. As Black looked closer, he also thought harder moving the atoms away from the orb, scattering them throughtout the arena.

Black concentrated even harder, as he started to move, he could feel the Force, it was all around him, it was in each breath he took. The atoms were spread around him, he had to focus, he had to get rid of them as he walked. Moving slowly at first, he felt the Force engualf him like a sword piercing through his robe. As he ran faster, the area around him seemed as thought it were a blur, actually it didn't even seem like he was running, it was as though he was blurring the area to make it look so.

He caste his arm out in-front of him, the atoms moved quickly to the side, the Force acted like a laser, burning the atoms out of place, manipulating them. As he ran, the atoms began to form behind him, he jumped, aided by the Force. He was high in the air, as he let the Force flow out of him. He landed softly, as the atoms re-formed infront of him. He had done it, he had completed his task.

((Sorry for the bad post, I have to go.))

Black.jpg

OOC: No worries, not bad at all.

IC:

John's sightless eyes amused,

"Good... all of you. Now that aura is the scope of your awareness. Push it outwards, feel everything in your path, recreate the area without the aid of your eyes or your memory."

He crossed his arms across his chest, the blaster hovering above the floor at his side.