Acrid

hudkina

OOC: im back sort of uninvited but im coming in any way

IC: Yaku runs up. i have returned from much meditation. may i have the honor of accompanying you as your padawan once again?

Yaku.jpg

Much to learn, you still have...

[Proud member of Tha' Dogg Pound since August '03]

Yaku nudges his mother (playfully, of course) back and tosses a stuffed knapsack at her feat. do you really think id spend 3 months meditating and not be able to tell that you were going on a trip! im ready when you are

whoah, did i say mother, i meant master.

Edited by Guest

Yaku.jpg

The shields lower and the tractor beam pulls the ship as the shield recloses. His ship lands, when obsidian departs from his ship. A search of himself and his ship is conducted for the CORE virus or any other foreign matter. He is reclothed and all of his posessions are taken away. A droid walks up to him. "Sir, do not feel offended. Master Kenobi requires that all guests now have there posessions radiated with the new CORE threat. You will get your belongings back shortly." His ship is docked in a special docking bay and the doors are locked to it. "You will be issued a standard issue RJO starfighter." The droid brings him into Reklin's old quarters. "Again, I am sorry for the inconvience but Master Kenobi is not available and does not wish for new members to be permitted to roam around openly with CORE on the loose. I hope you understand. If you need anything, just press the button on the side of the door." The droid gives him a warm meal, with 1,000 credits as an apology for the inconvienance."

------------------

"Okay, people lets go." He turns around. "Hey! Reiko, nice to see you again man! Listen, I have buisness to conduct at Commonwealth, so, just stick around. I hear there is a new member here, why not go talk to him?"

DJK, Tera Lee, Serena, and Yaku get aboard DJK's ship and take off for the commonwealth political center...

Reiko pulls out two hilts. "I hear Dhan-Jaroe doesn't have a padawan anymore, how about the winner gets to be his apprentice?" he activates the hilts and from each handle comes two blades....

OOC: Posting under the number 2 RJO Agent. His name is "Number 2"

The Rogue agents walk around keeping the peace. One walks up to Obsidian and Reiko. "Stop this lightsaber duel, it is unneccesary." He turns his full attention to Obsidian. "If you insist on ridiculing our leader and our order, then maybe you should rethink joining us. As a penalty, your obtaining of your posessions will be prolonged." He narrowed his eyes. "And I'm not sorry for this inconvienance."

The Victory Star Destroyer Judgment Day and the Imperial Destroyer Death Penalty are completed. These are the last of the RJO capital ships. They go into hyperspace under command of Commonwealth.

DJK's ship exits hyperspace, he sends a comm and the shields are lowered. His ship enters the atmoshpere, but another ship passed through the shields as well. DJK ignored it, it was a familiar presence. The ship lands down and DJK's party exits the ship. "Kiros((RJ Agent)) take Mr. Daviot to his quarters."

Kiros: "Yes sir."

DJK sits down awaiting Silve Fyre...

OOC: DJK when can me and serena come on the ship with you or are we on the ship already??? im so confused what do i do (im serena's padawan and she said to come with her) i think we're both ready to go.

Yaku.jpg

Talon's ship approaches and the planetary shields are lowered for him. He lands and gets out. The others look on, and see that he has a form over his shoulder. He walks to the brig, and puts Darth Electra away- (In one of those energy binder things like OB-1 in AOTC). He speaks with the guard. Keep twenty-four hour watch on her. We'll decide what to do with her later.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

OOC: Yaku, we've gone and came back.

DJK stands in front of Obsidian. "I am trained in the jedi arts, you are NOT. I don't want to hear any more comments about it. You do not know me, you don't know what i'm capable of.... yet. Go to the dueling arena and I will meet you there. That is in an order, not a choice." He walks away and goes to Talon. "Good job, Bro. Give me a full report when I'm done with this ignorant and disrespectful padawan. Send a Comm to Searcy, I want him and Jaina back on the base." DJK went and unlocked one of the rooms that he alone could get into. He put on his Acronian battle armour. He suited up his bounty hunter tools and went to talk to Serena. "Master Serena, Yaku is ready for his trials. If he beats you in a lightsaber duel, knight him." He went into the arena. "Set your lightsaber to stun obsidian." DJK hits the button on his masamune lightsaber and a blue blade emits from it.

Kiros takes Mr. Daviot to a room. "Myself, Master Kenobi and Master Serena wish you have a pleasant stay with us. Master Kenobi only wish is that you do not wonder into the dueling arena."

---------------------

Number 2 takes Silver to a room. "If you do not wish for you ship to become damaged then why not take an RJO standard fighter and store yours in a special hangar bay that no one can ever touch your ship?"

OOC: I was asked to comment about Dhan-Jaroe's words about being a Jedi ... you are not a Jedi of the Jedi Order - nor have you been knighted as one. You were knighted by Jedi Serena - of the Rogue Jedi Order .... not the Jedi Order ... therefore - you are not a Jedi Knight ... by any means ... you are a Rogue Jedi. Period.

Thanks.

---Adi-Wan - High Council Member, Jedi Order

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

ooc: While not a member of the Jedi Order he is still capable... His master trained me as well. I don't think it air you say he is powerless against others when I was trained by the same person...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows