Acrid

hudkina

OOC: Xen-Que's last post will be ignored, he does not know about this place. Next time I will take this to a mod Poleb.

IC: DJK shakes his head. "If anyone needs me i'll be in the 'office'." DJK goes and unlocks a room and enters his private bar. He orders a drink and drinks the night away, but first he gives Velhart two things: A deed and a purple lightsaber for Mesadu.

------------------------

The SBD foundry is completed and produces 200 SBDs a day, for a 7 days. ((Real time)). Another section of the foundry produces RJO standard fighers that have been accomidated to be piloted by droids. They build four Starfighters, change them to be piloted by droids, and give the droid pilots programming to fly a ship for 25 days. ((real time)). It also builds an acronian transport ship to hold the SBDs. One transport is built every week for 18 days. ((real time)). The SSD is well on its way and will be completed on the first day of February.

Edited by Guest

ic:I'm happy for both you, Velhart, and you, Mesadu, on your wedding and to thank you for inviting me.

*L-Z goes to his to his y-wing and waits for Velhart or DJK.*

ooc:even tough I'm a newbie

Edited by Guest

OOC: LZ this is what is called "out of character" this is when you should of said you were a newbie. Saying it In character (IC:) means your a troublemaker. "IC:" this means you are posting IN CHARACTER, if you don't have an out of character comment you don't need to put the "IC:" but if you an OOC comment first, you have to put IC: Okay? good.

IC: DJK notices Zophar and walks up to him. "Greetings Andrew Zophar." Zophar was shocked that DJK knew his real name. "Here at Acrid or any jedi affiliated base or anywhere for that matter. You will not be called Lord Zophar. That is sith affiliated name. So you will be called Zophar or Andrew Zophar or something of the sort. First off, take your Y-Wing and replace it with the RJO standard starship.

I've designed it for Droids to fly, but there are a few that humans can fly, go get one of those. ((Double perentheses also means out of character which means that the rper is talking, not your character. This RJO standard fighter replaces your Y-Wing as your only personall ship so your Y-Wing basically falls off the face of the rp boards.))

rjostandardfighter.png((

Genius is only an illusion to stupid people

OOC: hint: don't call someone by there initials when you are talking to them, its rude, just FYI. Call me Dhan-Jaroe, and what you should really call me is Master Kenobi.

IC: Dhan-Jaroe looked at Zophar for a minute and then spoke.

OOC: You don't have to ask me where the ships are just post "Zophar puts his ship in the hangar bay and gets the ship that DJK told him to." And pow, its that simple, don't make things harder than they are.

IC: DJK pointed Andrew to where he needed to go.

OOC: Read this and RP may become MUCH simpler for you.

http://jedirp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8041

Edited by Guest

Velhart walks to his dormatory and to his bed. He reaches under it and grabs a bottle of alchol. He drinks the bottle while thinking about Mesadu. After the bottle is finished he gets up and drops the bottle to the floor. The bottle shatters. He walks out into the hallway to see Mesadu standing there. He notices her looking at him. Velhart then falls to the floor. He stands to his feet and laughs.

Velhart.jpg

Mesadu runs up to Velhart, "are you ok?" He nods his head. She smelt Velharts breath, "Have you been drinking?" He nods his head again. She looks him in the face then smacks him. Mesadu helps Velhart to her room and lies him down on her bed. "your lucky i don't kill you Velly!" She kisses Velhart and he goes to sleep.

Mesadu.jpg

Velhart missed miserably, the blue-white of DJK's blade opens again right in front of Velhart's face, about 2 cenimeters away from giving Velhart a nose job. Velhart jumps back and falls down. He is now in a lighter room and he sees DJK jump down, now in his acronian battle armor. He fires the flame thrower at Velhart's pants.

Velharts pants caught fire, he uses the force to try and extinguish the flaems. It WORKED! He sent his lightsaber at DJK and nicked him in the leg. He blinked and DJK was Mesadu. "Your finally awake." "How long was I asleep." "I would say ruffly 2 days." Velhart blinks a few times and shakes his head. last time he would drink.... in a while.

Velhart.jpg

DJK was looking over the construction of the army. Everything is going as planned, and Velhart passed his test. He had much to learn still, but he was well on his way... DJK let out a small chuckle. He would have to go to coruscant soon, to meet his new member and an old member that will be rejoining. He gets in his ship and leaves the system...

Micheals and Jainas ships land nextto each others and they get out. Micheal puts his arm around Jaina and they walk into anarea where they can train."Lets practice lightsaber fighting."He throws his lightsaber to her. He sets his saber on stun and she does the same. They then go at it. Micheal telling her what she has done wrong every time she messes up and gets a sting.

MSearcy2.jpg

DJK's ship landed down soon after searcy's did. He stepped over to where velhart and mesadu were. "Okay, honeymoon's over." They hadn't had a honeymoon, but Velhart got the picture. "You've been drinking." Velhart nodded cooly. DJK shot velhart in the leg. "Let's try this healing teqnique again." Velhart looked up at DJK. "I know i've been known to drink, but next lesson: Do as I say, NEVER as I did/do." Velhart nodded and got the teqnique right as DJK shot him in a major artery. "Okay next you will learn how to move small objects." DJK used the force to hold a grenade in the air. He walked away. "Now, Velhart, I am going to drop this. You have to stop it. You do, you pass. You don't, your confined to a hospital bed." DJK dropped the grenade.

micheal and Jaina fight for a little while He then leads her o his room. Micheal picks up an antique and tells Jaina."I have many more of these. I just want you to try and levitate this.Use the force. It will be there to help if you really listen to it. Form a hand with the force and extend it to underneath the vase. You need to hold it there.Try and catch it first.Later we will work on actually picking it up."Micheal throws the vase up into the air and hoping that she will catch it. All of a sudden the vase stops in midair. Micheal is relieved. He applauds the good work she has done.

MSearcy2.jpg

Velhart's heart stopped when DJK dropped the grenade Velhart held his hand out and the grenade stopped. Velhart then used the force to set the grenade safely down. He let out a sigh of relief. DJK used the force to push the grenade off the table Velhart had set it on. Once again Velhart stops the grenade. He looks up to DJK.

Velhart.jpg

DJK grinned at Velhart. "It seems you learn well under pressure." Velhart got an "oh shit" expression on his face. As he just figured out how the rest of his training would go. DJK eased off. "That's enough for a while. Why don't you have a training duel with Skywalker? Set your lightsabers on stun you two." DJK grinned and took a seat.

They move into anMicheal watches as she repeatedlydoes this excersize. He is eventually throwig it across the room and she is stopping it. This time hemakes it harder. He uses the force to force it down. He struggles and it breaks as it hits the floor. He sighs. "Lets try it again. This time when i use the force to push it down, I want you to use the force and cushion the fall and to also cut my force hand away from the vase." He throws it and uses the force to make it fall. She cushions it ok and she suts the hand away from the vase. He smiles.She will make a great Jedi. They move into another room and Micheal starts to teach ehr how to read minds with the force.

MSearcy2.jpg

ooc((i know i am double posting but i have to post that i am teaching her somethig.))

ic..."Now you are gonna learn how to read minds with the force. You have look into the force. Let your self become one with the force. As you practice this you will be able to do it fster and more accurate.Try and read my mind." With that he sits down on the opposte side on the room. He thinks of a number and nothing but that number. He waits for her to try and read the number from his mind.

MSearcy2.jpg