Acrid

hudkina

*Yaku ignites ice blue blade*

im ready. i believe you were showing me how to turn my height into an advantage. Yaku deftly twils the saber with his fingertips to get used to the feel of the hilt once again. then he launches a powerful attck on Serena (or at least a powerful attack for a padawan) serena is taken aback by Yaku's ferocity...for about 2 seconds. but she soon turns this against him because while Yaku is always quick with his saber he is not always cautious. He gets careless and once again Serena disarms him.

"how do you do that?" saks yaku,"that has to be at least the third time you've disarmed me in our short time together"

"you simploy weren't careful, yaku. if you'd be more cautious then there'd be no chance for disarmament. however, if you could learn to stay focused instead of going beseerk you wouldn't have to worry about being dissarmed."

"yes, master"

"let us continue"

Yaku.jpg

Much to learn, you still have...

[Proud member of Tha' Dogg Pound since August '03]

ooc((Be patient. Not everyone can be on all the time... you have to wait.))

ic

"Pretty good... your aim is very good... but you need to work on creating it. You're letting it tire you... which is normal in the early stages of learning, but you have to understand that you must correct it before it gets too late and it becomes a habit."

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Talon watches Searcy practice. Searcy will be a powerful Jedi He thinks to himself. While Searcy practices, Talon jumps down. Searcy begins to follow, but he turns to him and tells him to stay and practice. He goes to think.

I left the Order to actually do something, but all I have done is trained Searcy... I need to do something! He is walking, when he goes past his ship. A wry grin pops onto his face. He walks in. Seconds later, he emerges on his swoop bike.

Character Sheet

ooc((Dhan Jaroe- OK... thaz kool. I'm not doing anything stupid, just going for a ride on my swoop. And Searcy- you can't walk up to me, I'm on my swoop. I told you to stay and practice.))

ic Talon explores the area on his swoop. He does tricks every now and again. He loves the feel of the wind on his face and the adrenaline rush it gives him.

Character Sheet

Searcy trains for salittle while and decides to meditate. It doesnt even get through to him what might happen, especially with Talon gone. He goes to his room and begins to meditate. He realizes too late thast he shouldnt have done that,. He sees the darksider ten feet away from him with a saber ignited. Searcy takes his out and ignites it. The go9ld blade makes him look lioke an angel frm heaven had appeared. He assumes a defensive stance and awaits his attacker . Strangely his attacxker just stands there looking at Searcys saber. Searcy decides thatthe only way he can getthis guy out of his dreams is to kill him. He charges the darksider but he just stands their. He says"Yes embrace your future as a killer." Searcy stops but two feet away and diignites his saber and asks what he means.They both sit down. The darksider says" You know that you are powerful. You know that you want to kill the sith. SDo why dobnt you just leave and do so. I mean you could do it if you put your mind to it." An on the darksider goes telling Searcy all these powerul things that he can do becuase he embraced the darkside. Searcy justs sits there and listens. Without him knowing it he is leting evil trickle into his heart drop by drop.

MSearcy2.jpg

Searcy lisetens intently on everything the darksider says. He satrts to believe he would have been stronger if he had stayed to wait for a master at the sith temple. He then strts to lwet thw idea tha tTalon is holding him back creep into his head also. GHe asks the darksider to help him with sworsmanship so that he can beat Talon next timec they fight. He syas next time when you are a knight. Then the meditative state fades away

As Talon is riding back at full speed the darkness fades away. He wonders what it could have been.

MSearcy2.jpg

"Ok but first im gonna teach you how to absorb blaster shots through your hand. Ok the first thing to do is to reach out with th force and feel the blaster shot, then you have to let it hit your hand as energy and not as a shot. It will sting but you will absorb it and be able to channel it back out some other way." He sayswith impatience as he prepares to be knighted.

MSearcy2.jpg

Talon smiles. "Thanks." Even though he is untrustful of the move, he decides to trust his padawan. "I know you wanted to teach me something in return for me training you. I'll try it out sometime. But now follow me." He takes Searcy past his ship, past the training grounds, past the teaching areas, past the abandoned senate building... all these places of his training. And then he finally led them to the council room. "In the Order, there were Masters who had to approve of your knightship... Here, I'm uncertain of the exact process... your the first to be knighted as a Rogue. I guess since no one else is here, I'll just make up something "

He decides to do it someway like the Order would. Trials. He asks Searcy a series of questions. After other tests, he asks Searcy to present his saber. After all this, Talon is somewhat satisfied. I still think it is to early.

"Searcy, There is much for you still to learn. I will always be here for your guidance, or at least I'll try." Smirk. "But you think you are ready to move on. I will trust you... you are no longer a Padawan... but a Knight."

Character Sheet

Searcy smiles as his msater makes him a knight. He gets his saber bac kand goes to his room. He sits dwon to meditate. He conceals the force presence in his room so that Talon will not know that he is learing dark side force and saber moves. He goes deep into meditation and the darksider appears with his darksaber ignited. He yells to Searcy"I will now teach you the darkside saber moves thatwill kill your previous master. Ignite your saber and lets dual."He says as Searcy ignite his gold blade. Thye run at eahc other Searcy aiming to injure while the dark warrior aims to kill. They clash and hold for a second. "Why are you afraid to kill me. You can't hit me so just try."They then both try for kills. Searcy jabs straight angered that he cant hit this warrior. the anger fuels his actions to greater speeds and strengths. He finally nails the warrior in the leg and he falls down. The warrior says"I am proud of you..............my son."Searcy then gasps as he realizes thast his father was a sith and not what he had appeared to be when he was young. He then wakes up from his dream and he decides that he needs to do what he can to keep his fathers spirit proud of him. He takes out him double bladed lightsaber and ignites both ends. He walks out of his rom and into the room that Talon Is in practicing that move he taught him. He begins to feel sorry for him. He yells out"It is time for you to die."He syas as he leaps at Talon.

MSearcy2.jpg

Talon is suprised by what Searcy is doing.... but he doesn't hesitate to wait and find out. He instantly ignites his saber to defend himself. "Searcy! What are you doing!?" He calls out. Talon is confused and dumbfounded. What's going on. Why is this happening?

Character Sheet

Searcy says" Doing what I can to make my father proud of me." He then slashes upwards in an attempt to slice off Talons head but Talon blocks it and leaps backwards. Searcy runs at him fuelled by the anger in him. He leaps into the air and stabs down at talon in hpes to strike his heart. He then leaps back and assumes a posititon to charge again. He runs at Talon with his saber draw at an impossible angle to attack and too lat does Talon relizes thatthe angle is not meant to attack from but to protect in case the defender realizes what is going on. Searcy leapsinto the air and roundhouse kicks Talon in the head asnd makes him fly backwards. He then disignites his aber and pulls out his bow and notches and arrow and lets it fly and does this repeatedly with all his arrows very fast(Like Legolas in Lord of The Rings).

MSearcy2.jpg

Talon recovers from the blow to his head, which stings. Suddenly an arrow zips past his face. It misses by centimeters. He brings his saber up. The next one that flies by, he grabs, and deflects a majority of the others. The others go by harmlessly. "I do not want to fight you Searcy... don't do this! Search for the lightside that you followed so faithfully." But Searcy ignores him. Talon flings the arrow at him with incredibe speed, and reinforces it with the force. Since Searcy doesn't have his saber it up, it flies right into Searcys thigh, ripping through it. He watches Searcy collapse, but quickly get back up. He brings his saber up into a defensive postition, waiting...

Character Sheet

Searcy laughs at Talons futile attampts to bring him bactto the light side. He pulls the arrow out and lets the pain turn into anger and lets the anger fuel his strength. He leaps at Talon saber ignited at both ends. He spins it sround so that it looks like a glod and silver sphere. He projects ans image inside Talon head that He is still up in the air when he lands. He decides that he could either finish this now or prolong his death. He decides to prolong his death so instead of stabbing him he lands a punch in Talons ribs and twists causing extreme pain. He then pulls of and delivers another roundhouse kick. Instead this time he hits Talon right where he punched him and lands. He then sweeps Talon off of his feet and Talon hits the ground hard. Searcy leaps up into the air saber poised to stab Talon through the head with the gold blade.

MSearcy2.jpg

First, he force blasts Searcy away from him. He stands, and he coughs in pain. Talon replys. "Two can play that game!." He sends out the projection sphere around him. Since he projects himself as a piece of dust, he becomes "invisible". Suddenly Searcy is hit by a barrage of hits, and he can't even see where they're coming from. Talon hears ribs crack. Then, he brings his image back and slices at Searcy's arm, knicking it. He draws in from the force, and his attacks are so focused. He is up in the air more than he is on the ground, attacking and slashing. Searcy struggles to keep up... but his broken ribs are weighing him down. He gets a kick in the back of the knees, and it brings Searcy down. "You must trust your feelings... search for the light in you!"

Character Sheet

Searcy uses the force to ease thepain and he also draws the force in around him so that he can focus hia attacks. "There is no longer and light inside me." He the projects a tiger through his special force power and the tige rushes at Talon who has to now defend against the tiger and Searcy. After the tiger scratches Talon arm, searcy stabs the tiger and absorbs the energy back into his body. He rushes Talon quickly now. He then leaps up into the air and force blast Talon and the kicks him n the head. He lands and rop kicks Talon in the leg. He then picks up an arrow and shoves it in Talon thigh. "See how you like the pain." He says as he turns the anger that he has toward his former master into a lethal strikwe at talon head that if it connects would kill him instantly.

MSearcy2.jpg

ooc: Sorry Yaku, life's been busy.

IC: "A careless fighting style is the fastest way to death Padawan. I'm not saying don't take chances, but all in all try to play it on the safe side. Jedi work best when they are alive," Serena winks jokingly at Yaku to lighten the mood.

Taking a step back Serena falls back into a fighting stance. "Let's try this again."

Spinning quickly Serena uses her momentum to deliver a crushing lower cut, but the small Yaku easily jumps to safety. Continuing the motion upwards, the older Jedi keeps her eyes trained on the darting padawan.

Suddenly Serena stumbles back as if something had struck her viciously. Reeling back, the tormented Jedi fell against the wall, sliding down to the ground. Yaku, unsure of what is happening, deactivates his lightsaber, and rushes to his fallen master's side.

With an immense effort, the woman opens her eyes and stares up at her worried padawan. "Serena, what's wrong," Yaku asks full of concern.

"Something is horribly wrong," the drained master sharply takes a breath. "Thousands, millions have just suddenly died, and they were happy. A sudden wave of ecstasy just ran through the force and then just vanished. Help me up, I must find Dhan-Jaroe Kenobi."

Love is but a fleeting dream we weep away inside...