Acrid

hudkina

ooc((( afri is not my alias but anakin is im just sasying im not as a big of a noob as they are.

ic....

Searcy suddenly finds himslef in his room and Talon is there still in meditation. He hopes Talon is not stuck in his meditTIVE state. He finds another lighsaber in his hand along with his others. It looks like the one that the darksider was carrying. He wonders why this is happening to him.

MSearcy2.jpg

As a tall woman in a dark cloak entered the room, DJ sprang to his feet. He knew that feeling of her presents; it had to be Silver. She walked up to him urgently. They each gave a fair greeting. Then she pushed her hood down and unusually brought her hands to his head with her middle fingers on his forehead and the index crossing over. All that he could feel was her warm touch, then he felt it, their minds were connected. Almost, as if their minds were one. It brought unusual closeness between the two. This was like nothing he had ever felt before. Silver knew the risk she was taking, using this technique with another human, even be it a Jedi. It could disable some parts of his mind, or even kill him. In some cases when the other would survive there would be an unchangeable bond between them, one that could change their friendship, and make it nothing or even more. At first it was peaceful, warm, and soothing. Then came the cold and terrified screams of children and women being slaughtered, and the feeling of ice daggers piercing one's hart against their spine. Their very souls could be heard, crying for help, trapped between hell and heaven watching their loved ones suffer. It was the only way she could think of to have him feel the pain of the people she knew she had to help.

Please talk to these people of the Rouge Jedi Order and have them aid me in the help of these people. Please Dhan-Jaroe Kenobi, if not be it for these people then for me.

OOC: long time no see! Get on messanger

34392%3C5923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3DXROQDF%3E232356634326%3Bot1lsi

la, la, la, la, laaaa!!! ^_^

OOC: AP, please leave the modding to the mods, okay? You're not exactly an oldbie yourself.

IC: Ara sighed. Things were getting too complicated. It was time for a visit to an old haunt of hers--a place she used to own.

Leaving a note saying where she left to, she boarded her ship and left for the Last Call.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

ooc ((Sorry mods... I know its a Sith Master move. I guess I was confused by Dhan-Jaroe by him saying we weren't restricted by the Order and Searcy saying just go along with it. Won't happen again. And Dhan-Jaroe... If your such an expert at teaching it, then y ask me !!?? You put blame on other people... yes, I was actin like a noob (partly because I am still relatively new here)... but I think you need to take some responsibility too. Hehe.... O well. (And Yes Arpharazon, I am, by your standards, a newbie, but I am a Jedi KNIGHT, so I think I may have graduated from your "basic saber technique.")))

IC: Talon is standing in front of the darksider when suddenly Searcy dissapears from behind him. So does the darksider. He is left alone by himself in the rain. He releases himself from the meditation his actual body was in, to find Searcy awake with another dark saber in his hands. "I think I should take this," he says to his padawan... He reaches out and takes the saber. "I'm not sure why this person invades your dreams, but I think you should concentrate on controlling your feelings, and then maybe he will go away."

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

ooc: ((Yes, I know... it should have been more. I actually expected more, but Searcy posted he did it. O well... done and past. I didn't mean to make it sound offensive... lol))

ic: Talon continues with Searcy. "So, what would you like to learn. I don't believe I have taught you force blast yet, which is different from a force push. Would you like to learn that?"

Edited by Guest

Character Sheet

*Master Andar Sonette Sits in his quarters aboard his ship waiting for the next update from Admiral Attoran. The update arrives as the incoming ship alert on Andar's control panel begins to bleep and flash red.*

"Ranger, prepare for immediate takeoff".

Born Down in a dead man's town, First kick I took was when I hit the ground.

M A S T E R A N D A R S O N E T T E

Teras Kasi Master, Pilot & Jedi Master

Darth Searcy waits for Talon to start teaching him. In his spare time, he takes out his golden lightsaber, his pride and joy, and starts to go into meditation hoping that he can beat this thing. But this time when he gets to his meditative state hes in not confronted by a dark figure. He is all alone in a warm, sunny island. He sees visions of a jedi wielding a lightsaber of pure silver. He is combating an evil force in a new world where the land is split between light and dark. and lying next to them is a person, ties and gagged. He seems to be helping the good figure by lending him strength. Then in one final swing the silver saber swings through the midsection od that dark shadow. then the god figure goes over to the person on the ground and take off his gag. Its Talon. Searcy knows that Talon could never be captured. So where is this dream coming from. He then awakes and finds in his hand a new lighsaber, a double bladed one. He ignitesd one end and it is gold. He then ignites the other end and it is silver. He finds that if he twists the middle he can get two lightsaber one of which is a dual phase lightsaber. He then practices battling with this new lightsaber with a training simulator of a sith. The sith ignites both ends of a double bladed lightsaber. Searcy ignites the silver blade and gets in a defensive postion. the simulation charges at him and Searcy blocks the attack with a quick slice at his lightsaber. He then swings at the simulations legs but it jumps up into the air. It flis and lands behind Searcy who senses him there and backflips over a kick that would have hit him in the spine. He lands behind the simulation and kicks it in the back. He falls forward and Searcy leaps onto the atackers back and does a small dance

MSearcy2.jpg

Talon sees Searcy with a new doublebladed lightsaber. He is battling a Sith hologram, and using the new weapon to his advantage. He decides he should make another lightsaber incase his first is destroyed. He pulls out two dark navy blue crystals from a satchel of crystals he had collected on Ilum. He slips into meditation, and lets the force guide his hands. When he is finished, a double bladed lightsaber sat before him. He ignited it, and the blade looked almost like the color of the night sky just a few minutes after the sun set.

Character Sheet

OOC: ok sorry i was gone so long serena, (is she still here) im ready for more training now (my internet was messed) just say i got sick and was in cyrosleep or something like that. oh well, hope you didn't take a new padawan

Yaku.jpg

Much to learn, you still have...

[Proud member of Tha' Dogg Pound since August '03]

Darth Searcy sees Talon with a double-bladed. He teh nwalks over to him"So I see that you and me have similar interests. Maybe thats why I was destineid to be your padawan?Well anyway, Will you teach me how to do the force blast like you planned on doing. Then maybe, I can teach you something that Correlian Jedi are very good at." He says as he puts away his lightsaber.

MSearcy2.jpg

"Sure." Talon walks over to the empty room they were in. He uses the force to bring a several large rocks in from the inside. "These will be our targets." He then jumps up to a ledge about 100 ft. up. Searcy jumps up as well. "We will do it from here." Talon watches Searcy eye the edge suspiciously. "Are you ready now?"

Character Sheet

*AN Super Class Star Destroyer under the command of Captain Ramyan Famac drops out of hyperspace in the system.

Master Andar Sonette's ship docks with the SSD, the Jedi assumes command of the hulk and the ship returns to hyperspace.*

Born Down in a dead man's town, First kick I took was when I hit the ground.

M A S T E R A N D A R S O N E T T E

Teras Kasi Master, Pilot & Jedi Master

Yaku!!!!!! ^ ^ Yay, you're back. Finally, now we can train. Yay. *does a little dance*

Okay, I'm done being crazy now. ^ ^ I think we left off on lightsaber skills, and I feel we should return to them. *Ignites aqua blade*

Tell me when you're ready.

Love is but a fleeting dream we weep away inside...

ooc(( I haven't even teached you it yet...))

Talon concentrates and draws the force in from his body and around him. He lets it grow in the palm of his hand. As it grows, it almost swirls and the air around it looks distorted. In about a second, it becomes more concrete, and takes more form. He unleashes it, and it flies across, smashing one of the rocks. "What you just did was a force push. That's why it didn't appear to go as far. However, what you did was close. Bring the force in from around you, and let it "form" before you push it. You didn't let it form, which is what you did wrong. Once it forms, then unleash it. And this is somewhat complicated... I don't expect you to control it yet... but you can try."

Character Sheet

ooc((( well if u had posted before now i wouldnt nhave had to teach myself

ic...

Searcy raises his hand up into the air about shoulder hieght and lets the force concentrate their. He lets it form in his palm and lets it grow bigger untill he can barely hold it anmd then he throws it at a stone and he hits it with amazing prcision but he is left very weak.

MSearcy2.jpg