Acrid

hudkina

Searcy moves just as the boulder stops. "Don you think this is getting alittle dangerous?"Searcy says as he smiles. He then runs at Talon using the force to increase his speed until he is running circles around Talon so fast that he cant even see him, He also masks himself so that ghe cant be detected by the force. While running he will throw strong punches, so fast that Talon cat see wherwe they are coming from. He contyinues this for awhile. Then junps into the air, spinning around a lands a kick square on Talon face knocking him down really hard. After that he runs up to him and kicks his wound hard again. Then again jumping up on top of a boulder where he cant be seenh or felt using the force and waits for Taonto get up.

MSearcy2.jpg

"No I fear, I'll be staying here. Though I hope to keep in contact. Hope to see you soon Andar."

Turning to Ara "Well, things here haven't been running as smoothly. It would seem we have people defecting back to your order. Things, have been interesting. Any ideas from your end?"

Love is but a fleeting dream we weep away inside...

Talon finally gets up after quite awhile. Searcy sees him try to run somewhere to suprise him. Searcy then jumps down and runs really fast toward him. talon spins around just in time to block a punch to his spine. Talon grabs Searcys arm and spins him in the air. Searcy lands hrad on his back. H gets up slowly. He then uses the force to bring him his gold lightsaber. Talon also uses the force to bring to him his only lightsaber. They ignite their sabers simeltaneously. They both run at each other slashing the whole time. Finally they both fall down on the ground together, exhausted. "I think it is a draw."Searcy says.

MSearcy2.jpg

"A draw huh...? Just a while more shall we..." Talon uses the force to project a sphere around him. He expands the sphere, and soon the whole dueling area is shrouded in it. Talon "altered" his body form... and made it look like he was a piece of dust. Anyone inside this sphere would see him as dust, but outside, they would see him as Talon. As Searcy was dueling Talon inside the dueling area, Searcy could no longer see where Talon was. He then uses a force mind trick to make Searcy begin to feel weak and dizzy. Searcy begins vomitting uncontrollably. Suddenly Talon brings the sphere back in and reveals himself. Talon does amazing acrobatic moves attacking Searcy, who is still weak from the vomitting. He does flips and jumps and goes faster and faster around- punching and kicking Searcy. Searcy's attempts at defense are feeble because of vommiting. Suddenly- Talon ignites his saber and flips and twists it. The Blade becomes twice as long, and turns a reddish orange in color. (This is a dual phase lightsaber... like Corran Horn.)) He brings the blade around, and stops it just short of what would be a killing blow. He then turns the saber off and attaches it to his belt.

"Ok... draw. Go clean yourself up, and meet me at my room."

Talon leaves and goes up to his room. He jumps into the refresher and cleans up. It is relieving. He puts bacta patches on the cuts and bruises about his body. Afterwards, he puts on a fresh new silver tunic and waits for Searcy.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Searcy goes to his room to take a nice hot shower. He uts bacta patches on all of his wounds. Because of the vomiting he needs to put some food into his body. He eats something puts on a new training uniform and puts on his belt. He hooks his lightsabers onto it. He also puts his bow full of arrows on his back and wraps the bow around it. (Like Legolas does in Lord of the Rings) He walks to Talons room and goes in. "What do you need me for?"

MSearcy2.jpg

Ara shook her head. "Things were going well, however..." She pulled out a comm and shook it lightly. "Apparently we are no longer safe on Ilum. I believe the time to attack has finally arrived."

"Where do you think would be the best place to attack? Some have said they would like to go for the palace on Coruscant itself...what do you think?"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

"I have felt several distubances in the force. I think battle grows near. I want you to take a DNA sample, so in the event of our demise, we will still live. I still have mine from the previous encounter with the Sith, and I am aware that you were created at a genetics lab. I must inform you that the lab is no longer in existence, so I think it's neccessary for me to get a sample."

He reaches out with a needle and takes a blood sample. He stores it with another one, belonging to him.

"I do not expect us to be durt, but it is always better to be safe than sorry. Also, is there anything you wish to learn at the moment? Soon their will be no time, and I can foresee your knighthood drawing nearer."

Character Sheet

"Not really. Many people know many force moves. I doubt there is one I know that others don't. One that I know is the vommit move i pulled earlier, but it's very complicated. I'll maybe teach it to you later. What do you want to do? Do you want to go explore?"

Character Sheet

All right everyone, Master Serena has left me in charge. Now I wanna say right now, that we must prepare for our attack on the Empire. he turns to Ara. "Master Ara, I do not think it would be a wise idea to go and attack coruscant, we should hit them where there isn't much trouble, take out smaller targets, and then hit coruscant."

"Hm... Force lightning you say... Alright! I only "expiramented" with this as it is not customary for Jedi to use it, but I think I might be able to show you." Talon concentrates and forces electrons to course through his body to his finger tips. When they felt like they couldn't take anymore, he discharged the electrons in force lightning. He aimed it at one of the mirrors and held it there for about 10 seconds. He turns back to Searcy. "O.K. I just had to make sure I could still do it. In essence, it is a somewhat complicated move, and it is very difficult to master. Inexperienced people could end up frying themselves. Anyway... what I want you to do is to use the force to reroute elecrons in your body to your fingertips. You have to hold them there for a second or two, until you feel it start to surge. Then let the electricity out IN A CONTROLLED BLAST. Uncontrolled blasts are more powerful, but those are the ones that will end up frying you. Afterwards, you might feel some static electricity from the ground or something because you just let out electrons, and your body has to be balanced and get some back, but it will only be a brief spark. You try it. If it messes up, we've got some med-pacs here for yah- just don't overdo it "

Edited by Guest

Character Sheet

Searcy concentrates on the force and finds the electrons coursing through his body. He makes them think they need to be in his fingertips. So thay go there and start to build up. Eventually he feels a surge in his fingers and lets loose a controlled blast of electricity that shatters a mirror.

MSearcy2.jpg

While Talon is practicing, he feels Searcy's mind wander to Tarrian and Bishop. He sends a force-mesage to him. We will find out about them later, but now there are other things to tend to. And I don't resent teaching you the move to much. Now it's a Rogue move too. Just don't turn sith on us.

He also notices Master Ara-Lai Kaipi had arrived again and was talking to Dhan-Jaroe. He walks over and bows.

"Hi Master Kaipi. I donno if you remember me... I was trained by Raven and knighted in front of you. Anyway, I agree with Dhan-Jaroe. Attacking Coruscant plain out would be suicide. Maybe under-cover operations would work for a while, but not a plain out assault... at least not yet. I think we should try to organize all Jedi first... Rogues and Orders alike. Set up a meeting place or something- if nowhere else, than here. Once everyone is together, we could organize assaults and the like."

Character Sheet

Darth Searcy watches Talon go over to Ara and start to talk to her about the attack on the sith. He decides that he will make another light saber. He goes to his room and locks it. He pulls out all the pieces he will need except for the crystal. He leaves it in the bag so that the force will help him choose it. He starts to meditate. He gets a bad feeling about this lightsaber but he cant leave the meditative state. He tries to call for his master but the dark side wuldnt let him do that. He figures it must be his brothers doing something evil and it was going to affect him. Or that he has anger that he was kept alive with his brothers and his parents had to die. He sees an evil figure walk up to him and challenge him to a lightsaber duel. He realizes that this mudt be the dark side of the force trying to win him over, to be a tool of the dark side. He does not agrre to the match. But that doesnt stop that dark invader. He ignites a blood red blade and charges at Searcy. Searcy leaps into the air only to be met by thousands of evil bats trying to kill him. He finally ignites his saber and kills a few of the bats. After they see their comrades fall they all fly away. Searcy lands and shoutsŸour creatures failed." But he doesnt see the figure anywhere. He deignites his lightsaber and then all of a sudden the figure leaps at him. He ducks and runs away. The dark intruder continues to follow but he only walks and he seems to be gaining. Finally Searcy decides the only way to beat this guy was ti kill him. He ignites his gold saber and charges the dark man. The man smiles and says "You are now embracing what you are meant to be."Searyc doesnt understand but he keeps charging. He leaps up into the air at the figure and slashes down. He makes full contact but before he dies the shadow says"You have now freed me in your body. I will be in your dreams and your nightmares. I am your future." Searcywonders about this and finally wakes from his meditation. He looks into his hands and finds a newly constructed lightsaber. But unlike his others he feels this one contains dark energy. He ignites it and the blade is.......blood red. He deignites it and quickly clips it onto his belt putting it as far behind him as possible. Hopefully noone will ever know about this he thiks to himself. He walks out to find talon still talking.

MSearcy2.jpg

Searcy stares at DJK amazed that he felt the dark presence in his dream. He decides that he needs to research what is happening to him. He goes back to his room and starts to meditate. He feels a dark force in his dream like state. It takes him to a dark and rainy place. He cant feel the shadowy figure but he knows it is there. "Why dont ou show yourself!" He exclaims. then out of nowhere the dark warrior steps out intothe rain. He laughs to himself. Searcy wonders waht is this guys problem. The figure runs at him mud flying everywhere. He leaps up into the air and ignites his saber..blood red. the figure lands in front of Searcy who gives him a kick to the back of the head and flips over him. He ignites his own saber and they start to clash. Searcy movements are strong yet like a dance. The evil shadows strikes were to kill. Searcy take a blow to the shoulder almost getting it sliced off. He drops his saber and uses the force to heal himslef from the pain He uses his other hand to use his first lightsaber. "Yes, with this I will finish you." Searcy says.

"Yes you might, but iff you do the I wil fully consume you turning you slowly over to the darkside. But it will be faster than I am doing it now."

"No I will not become a sith." He throws his weapon to the side. then the figure says"As you wish." He then starts to charge at Searcy. Searcy leaps out of the way and tries to call for help. Master help me. This time a little mesaage gets through before the darkside can stop it. The darksider then leaps up beside Searcy and punches him in the gut. "The only way to beat me is to give in to your anger." "No i wont give in." He starts to run from the thing but it walks after him. He tries to leave his meditation but it is no use. Only if someone comes into his dream like state now can they help him. But he also senses that the darksider has prepared for that and made up many fake dreams that will trap his master or any body that comes to help him. So he starts to use the force to create a type of homing beacon so that his master can tune into it and end up in the corrct dra mlike state. The only problem was that now the darksider could find his exact location id the dream.

MSearcy2.jpg

Talon is talking with Master Kaipi when a cold feeling comes over him. He hears words in the force for him. Master Help Me. He instantly reaches out with the force, but finds him in his room. He turns to Master Kaipi. "I'm sorry, but my apprentice needs me. I'll be right back."

He turns and leaves, and goes to Searcys room. It's locked, so he kicks open the door. He sees Searcy in a meditive state. Then, it was almost as if a homing beacon was turned on in his head. He knew that something was happening in Searcy's dreams. He tries to wake him up, but it doesn't work. He decides to try to home in on 'the beacon goind off in his head. Hold on, I'm coming. He slips deep into the force, searching. Suddenly, he seems to be in a totally different place. It is dark, and he can feel rain pelting into him. He sees to lightsabers, one blue and one red. He runs to them and it seems as if they get further and further away. Talon stops. He think's its useless... but he has to get to his padawan. He uses the force to jump a long distance, but it still seems that they get further away. He decides to concentrate and let the force guide him. Then, they strangely get closer. Soon they are right next to him, and he jumps in between the two. His saber whips up with unnatural speed, and te darksiders saber goes flying from his hands. Talon then uses the force to bring it into air and crush it. "You will stand down." The darksider had a fierce look in his eyes, but Talon was surging with the lightside. It made the darksider seem smaller, and less powerful.

Character Sheet

Searcy is relieved that his master is there. His wound had started to bleed again. He then realizes that his master is sending the darksider back into the darkness. He then also helps him out but ends up weakening the attacks they are making. So he stops and lets Talon do it all. While Talon is battling the darksider, he heals his wounds. He also stes about finding his lightsabeers and the pieces to the darksiders.

Edited by Guest
MSearcy2.jpg

I have to concur with LAP on this one. Only masters are able to use Force-lightning. Padawans should only see it used, they cannot be trained in how to use it, as generally they don't have enough control over the Force to know how to control it, yet. Please remember that for future trainings.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG