Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

Khaos raised one eyebrow in mild surprise. "You are more resourceful than I anticipated- that is good. Knowing your resources and how to use them is a large part of gaining power. Seeing as our order is currently regrouping on Aracoun Morion for retalliation against CORE, I see no problem with bringing your friend here. I will accompany you-" he paused and smirked, "-Assuming you don't mind assissting me to the ship. You are familiar with a Firespray's controls, I presume?"

leisigwhoknows.jpg

ooc: i did land it while you were spazzing out didnt i?

"well, in this course of action... i am a fast learner..."

they go aboard and blare off for space... leaving the shadow of AM behind them...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

The Deviant IV came down and pulled Velhart's ship down with him. He walked out of his ship, beaten and battered. He goes into the comm room and talks over the P.A. system.

"Attention, this is Lord Hexious, attention. I advise all superior Sith warriors, like Barohm Zar, Brook, Lord Hatred, to report to the Grand Hall of this facility. All, unless told otherwise, remain outside of the Grand Hall."

Exar walks in to see Hatred, Bishop of Battle, and Tarrian Skywalker already in there. He walks up to a small circular platform, similar to what Darth Vader knelt when communicating to his Father on the Executor.

"Lord Hatred, I have started the investigation on CORE, and am having acceptional progress."

hooj.jpg

*Raynuk and Ciagyoel finnally made it to the door with a mild sigh. He mustered all his strength and managed to bang on the door quite soundly, then leaned against the door as he focused more on his growing Connection with the Force*

Open...the...door

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Sauron walked the outer halls of the palace. Something grew darker and darker in his mind. Before long he ran into someone, after speaking for a few minutes the person left, and Sauron continued on his business.

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

* A coded transmission arrives*

Sith Lords, I am the leader of the Dark Trooper unit code name Fate Zero, security level Vermillion four. Our unit was stationed on the Maw installation when forces of the faction known as CORE arrived. We avoided their patrols and gathered intel, including the confirmed identity of their leader, Rinwald Dahlmeister. We know for certain that they are moving to attack Aracoun Morion, Triton, and Outer Heaven. Upon sending this message we will eliminate the CORE personnel still on board Maw and relocate. Fate Zero Leader out.

Hand of Shodan: Now, we want no Sith fleet interference in our plot, could you post one of your messages?

Hand of Shodan: jk

*******: I could.....but can you pm me what thread and what is the plot line and who is allowed to be involved....

OOC: Allright, Tarrian and Bishop posted a week ago and we've been waiting for Darth Hatred to respond the entire time. I say we give him until Saturday - at which point Tarrian and Bishop will kill him and take control of the Sith from him. (they think I'm joking... hehehe)

*Bishop continued to wait for Darth Hatred's response.*

Bishop.jpg

*Hatred looks at Bishop as if he's lost his mind.*

Are you sure that you want to stand there, before me, knowing what you did? I will KILL you for your insollence!!!

*Hatred, even in his state of losing the force, is able to effortlessly pick Bishop up by his throat, and fling him across the room, hearing his head hit a bulkhead, a dull thud is heard, and blood starts to run from a split in his the back of his head.*

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

*Bishop shook the stars from his eyes and stood. His long hair mingled with the blood, slowing it some as it matted against his head. Air snorted from his nostrals as he struggled to suppress the pain he had experienced from the attack.*

"I stand before you because I do not run from the issues at hand. Besides, I did not see you suggest any ideas when CORE arrived Master."

*He took a few steps forward and stood in the same position he had before the table end.*

Bishop.jpg

Apprentice, why you took it upon yourself to open the shield is beyond me. You did not, and still do not have the authority to make those kinds of decisions. I am very dissapointed in you for letting the Sith down. You do not even deserve to be a Sith, much less, my apprentice.

*Starting to Force-choke BoB.*

You will learn your place, and you will stop questioning my motives, or I will be the death of YOU.

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

*Feeling his throat cut off, Bishop's first reaction was to reach towards it with his hand. He realized as he was forced to one knee what was happening. Anger was starting to well up. He was tired of taking the blame for what had happened. Darth Hexious had been quick to accompany him as well. Even the great Sith Lord Barohm Zar had been more than willing to go along with it. But when everything came down around them he had been the one to take the punishment. Barohm Zar had blamed him. Tarrian had blamed him. And, as excpeted, Darth Hatred had blamed him. Raising his head to look at the Sith master he threw out his right hand, pushing him roughly through the Force while guiding the Force through the other hand to dismiss the Force choke. The combination along with Hatred's weakend state gave him the leverage he needed to accomplish the task. Gasping for air as he stood again he placed careful control on his anger, waiting for the right time to release it. Some slipped out as he faced Darth Hatred through his words.*

"You'll be the death of me? You're not even strong enough now to hold that choke. You were never much of a master. In all this time, what have you taught me? How to kill animals and eat their intestines? Well if I ever get stranded on a planet with wild dogs and no food and need to survive off them then I guess I'll know who to thank. Even Raven was a better master than you."

*He hadn't intended to bring up his Jedi history, but it had come out so he let the statement hang. He slipped his left foot forward slightly, leaving him in a more stable stance before speaking again.*

"I guess that's why I've heard Darth Heretic allways considered Lord Ar-Pharazon a better student than you anyway."

*The comment was meant to bite at Darth Hatred's ego as he continued before a response could be thrown back.*

"Now, if you have a problem with me, let's 'discuss' it!"

*Bishop threw his hands to the side as he simultaniously flicked their Force sensitive activation switches buried inside the chrome tubes. Two beams of red energy snarled hungrily from their leash, ripping the air violently. He brought them up in front of him and prepared for the battle he had sensed would come even before he entered the room.*

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk pounds on the door three more times, and feels the outburst of anger and hatred from Bishop. His connection to the force was growing, back to it's normal state. He then let himself drop, sliding his back down the door as he coughed up some blood adn waited for the door to open*

1fE1uLv.png

Anakin uses the force and spirals up into the air uside down and lands on the other side of Nadd. As soon as he lands though Nadd lands a kick right into his chest. Anakin is thrown backwards and into a wall. He hirs hard leaving an indent in the wall. HE gets back up and tries the move again this time prepared for a kick. Though what happens this time is a little different. As soon as Nad throws out his leg Anakin catches it. But Nadd ready for this spins around and kicks Anakin in the face. Anakin drops hard to the gound. This ime he jumps into the air and fleis at Nadd fett first. He begins to spinn to add power and effect to the attack.

malfoy.jpg

OOC: it has been brought to my attention (thanks) by those behind core that at this point JGoD's force strength should still be about the equivalent of a knight b/c she was a master... so i'll just pick up from there... thanks for telling me...

IC:

*JGoD threw the glass phial holding her most recent experiment on the floor in frustration and watched as it shattered, the murky liquid spreading slowly across the floor... it was useless... she would just have to find a different way... fight... there was no rolling over and dying now. In spite of whatever Zar had said about staying safe, this was her fight too. She swept angrily out of the lab, leaving whatever work she had in process on the lab tables, still in test tubes. And walked back into the upper levels of AM... just in time to watch the events between Hatred and Bishop unfold. Anger coursed like poison through her veins as she watched the men bicker, and she stood unnoticed in the corner... finally she had it...*

Enough!

*She watched as both men turned to look at her... perhaps a bit startled not expecting her to have interfered..*

Pointing fingers and bickering amongst ourselves will get us nowhere... especially now when we most require unity. The enemy is out there! and yet you are content to find fault in each other... its a disgrace... so you two can sit by and watch as all that we worked so hard to build but I'm going to do something about it...

*With a sneer she turned from the room without another word and headed for the hanger...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Barohm Zar went into the room that Brook had just burst out of and without hesitation, used the force to shut off Bishop's sabers. He immobilized both of them the best he could to prevent them from killing each other.

"With all due respect Master Hatred, this fighting needs to stop...yes, I did not prevent Bishop from going out there to fight, as I wanted to protect the Sith as well...but...the consequences of such were not brought to my attention at the time...need I remind you I have been removed from all these events for quite some time, and had I known chances of a force eating virus would consume us had we left, I would have stopped Bishop..."

He paused and continued with a deeper, nastier tone.

"Nevertheless...Bishop, put down your guard and be the better man and not fight...we need unity, not disunity now to fight off CORE and what they have done...and you, Hatred, be a role-model as much as you can so that the younger Sith do not get ideas of fighting amongst the ranks...you know how I hate to break the fights when it comes to that...with that said..."

He released his grip slowly, maintaining a conscious force grip on Bishop's chrome tubes so he could not attack, and on Hatred's saber so he could not turn it on.

"Now, with that said...I am ready to go after them...I suggest any willing to come with me to suit up in filter masks and padded plating over the body so as not to get within any physical contact with the chemical...after that, we can leave for their last known whereabouts to look for clues, and their base of operations...how does that sound?"

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: *Cough* yea...opening the door from outside. Good Idea >.>

*Raynuk walked in and headed straight to the Main Hall where Zar, Hatred, Bishop, and various others were gathered. He came in just as Zar was finishing and stood in the doorway, away from them all to prevent infestation*

"That...wont be quite..nesiccary...Master..Zar...." *Long deep breaths* "My Body...seems to....be fighting it...off naturally...Something...in my....blood...or something..."

*Raynuk was mustering all he could to stay concious and alert, clinging to the Grip he had on the force. But even the sith couldnt hold out forever, and he once again slipped into a coma, and fell face first on the polished stone floor, coughing up a bit of blood*

1fE1uLv.png

OOC: Well jeez. Won't anyone just let me kick his ass? Please?

*Bishop had ignored Brook, but he was forced to remove his glare from Hatred and looked towards Barohm Zar as he spoke. As the Sith Lord released his hold Bishop stood still for only a moment. Then he whirled on his heels, he stepped right over Raynuk's body as he passed out before him, and shoved his way through the doors. Anger was brimming in him to the point he had not even listened to what Raynuk had to say. He turned sharply and moved down another hall.*

"Why did the both of them feel the need to interfere? It was not there place."

*His seemingly random walking brought him to a door and he kicked it open violently. Marching into the armory he grabbed a mask and air filter, as well as one of the protective suits Barohm Zar had been wearing. He was still grumbling to himself when he turned and saw Tarrian in the door way. He finished donning the suit and walked straight towards her, sliding past her in the door frame. She reached out to grab his arm but he continued walking.*

"I'm going with him. If he's going after CORE then I plan on being there."

*He walked down the halls purpousfully, leaving Tarrian standing alone for a moment before she hurried after him and grabbed hold of his shoulder. As he turned to face her he glanced into the comm room he noted Lord Ar-Pharazon's hologram.*

"Your brother's on the comm."

*He walked into the room with Tarrian and stood before the hologram.*

"I'm not the ranking Sith here, but I'll deliever your message to them. We're getting ready to go after CORE right now so I'm sure it would be useful to have that information."

Bishop.jpg

Standing in the comm room with Bishop, they listen to her brother. Bishop answers him, and turns to go past her again. Standing in front of him, blocking the doorway, she keeps him in place for a moment.

"Bishop, I am no longer angry, I know that you had no way of knowing what they had planned. And I'm coming with you. If you and Zar are going after CORE, so am I."

She stood there and waited for him to say something. She couldn't remember the last time she had seen him this angry.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Ar-Pharazon looked at his sister on a screen as his 1 foot tall hologram was projected in front of her in the dark halls of Aracoun Morion.

"Sister, it has been far too long."

You must get this message to the other Sith at once. You can put away all of the costumes and masks. We have no need for them now. I have acquired an antidote for this virus from a 3rd party source. It has been tested and will work. I am leaving Neo-Midsengard at once and am bringing this antidote and a few surprises with me. I repeat, DO NOT LET THEM LEAVE UNTIL I GET THERE IF THE SITH ARE PLANNING AN ATTACK. I will be there as soon as I can."

(OOC: I am completely legit with this antidote. Read Black Sun Citadel and Black X-1 Threads)

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

((That he is. Since the Black Sun with Lord Reign initially invented the virus they were given discretion as to how to use Reign's resources to produce and dispense an antidote if they wished to do so))

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

Hexious stands up and walks up face-to-face with Bishop, interupting him, despite penalty. He was in no need to worry, he had an advantage most Sith did not have right now, total Force powers at his disposal.

"Do not blame me, or Lord Zar, what happened was completely YOUR fault! If I would have lead the attack, as rightfully so, all the Sith would be 100% at this very moment. Since a planetary shield cannot protect an ENTIRE planet, you sould have directed us off the planet BEYOND the energy shields protection. Since you were leading the attack, and gave the order to drop the shields, it would have been futile of me to waste my time and go around."

He walks away from Bishop.

"My report as is follows. The CORE's leader is indeed who Lord Ar-Pharazon says. According to my information, CORE is working for someone else, they are not working independetly. Their employer has gone in the general direction of Kessel. Unless i misinterpreted my source."

hooj.jpg