Outer Heaven

Nikolai Kolchak

Scornius was very confused by this whole ordeal. First his brother commits suicide right in front of him, then he is attacked by some random stranger, now he's being arrested. This hasn't been a very good day for him.

"WHAT DID I DO!?!" he exclaimed, "If this is about me being a sith, fine, i admit that, but i do not serve their fleet or anything of the sort. I am free-lance, i serve no one. If you want to take me with you, i will go but i have done nothing."

Scornius deactivated his new saber to show he ment no harm

"John, hold onto that blade for me."

Evil is always possible, and goodness is eternally dificult.

While watching his darktroopers train he realizes that he needs to train his regualr troopers along with his pilots and emergency personel. he goes to his quarters and begins to formulate attack patterns and ship taking mauevers. Afetr several hours of working at this, he send each command leader a copy of what they are supposed to learn. he also decides on a name for his Sd, The Wild Thorn.

dragoon.jpg

Scornius followed Gabriel while being held at gun point by his troops.

"Uh......May I ask where we are going?" Scornius asked Gabriel, "This whole thing has me kinda confused. I'm not even really sure of what i did.......You know my brother just commited suicide?.....yep....that was pretty interesting."

Scornius looked to his assailent, who also detained at gun point, and snickered at his missing finger.

Evil is always possible, and goodness is eternally dificult.

"so much for that, oh well, the battle is over..." he mumbles... i guess i will, he thanks mange as he is taken away... see you soon we hope... this has me confused... you know, i am going back to drinking... this never happened when i used to drink ikirra, i think its better for us all, better me a drunk than awake, just kidding... okay so mange wants me to safe guard his saber, very well... its quite amazing he thinks to himself, not really sure what to do next he puts his weapons away and sits down on the floor and thinks...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Ikirra follows the Lt. to the shuttle there they discuss how the situation will be handeled.

"The sith will show his own innocence" Ikirra said coldly. "but Fraust did a dilberate attack on my ship so I cannot allow him to leave."

"This this is Outer heaven terrtory therefore you abide by our rules." The Lt. replied cooly.

"That work if I were a citizen" Ikirra replied eyeing the man over.

"but he is one of our citzens." - The Lt replied returning his gaze.

"He attacked my ship which in not your property but mine." Ikirra growled angrily

"Fine, you may keep fraust but he must not be harmed."

"Agreed...."

-------------------------

With a snap of his fingers 20 troops issued toward ths shuttle and removed the man from the shuttle.

------------------------

Ikirra enterd the shuttle to assure the ewok warrior that all would be fine.

------------------------

He then walked out toward the holding cell where fraust was to be held.

ikirrajosten.jpg

"Fear lead to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering"-Yoda

MY HATE, YOUR SUFFFERING.

being a bit upset over the recent turn of events, he got up, walked off silently, doubting he would be missed. to his room, he placed the saber on the bed and sat on the floor so as to be eye-level with the saber.

He began to wonder, how many people have died against this blade, how many soldiers fallen before its shining swipe, how many years has she been around, how many battles, how many warriors, funny isnt it? she who takes life from man, created by man, to destroy man...

Concentrating and placing his frustration on the point mass that now represented the saber in his mind's eye, he attempted to levitate it... it wouldnt budge, he focused and his muscles were tensing, he put strain on his body, a vein began to bulge across his forehead, finally the thing began to levitate. he held for quite some time... he set it down and began to think... then he decided he needed to do something to relieve the pressure building, how is it this arse walks in, commits a crime on this ship, then in comes soldier boy zion and takes mange away for committing nothing more than the choosing of the dark powers over the light ones, faust stays on our ship but we cant touch him... this sucks, i wanted to rip someone's head off, its been quite a while, damn! i so wanted to see a head roll off to the floor, the blood continue to seep from his neck, the end of the spinal cord come out and become covered with the crimson blood. then as the body falls to the ground, a pool of blood would form, the lifeless body would soon lose all sensation and become cold, cold like space... cold like my mind has become... sickeningly amused, he smiles, the thought of another's death fueled a certain joy in him, he picked up the sword and began to swing it slowly, its weight was a factor in limiting the abilities of a novice, but once you get used to it, its not much different from my metallic swords aboard my ship. Unfortunately though, one clean swipe from a true sith warrior with this saber could shatter any of my swords, i'd have nothing more than shatters of metal to fight with... well in any case, at one point i myself will have the best of all weapons, a red lightsaber, the dreams of such a beautiful object of weapon design, truly an amazing toy to play with. so clean, so simple, so powerful, the darkness is consuming me, and hell i am beginning to like it...

slashing and swiping, the sound of the air it displaces, a whistle against the silence of the cabin... quite peaceful...

being a bit upset over the recent turn of events, he got up, walked off silently, doubting he would be missed. to his room, he placed the saber on the bed and sat on the floor so as to be eye-level with the saber.

He began to wonder, how many people have died against this blade, how many soldiers fallen before its shining swipe, how many years has she been around, how many battles, how many warriors, funny isnt it? she who takes life from man, created by man, to destroy man...

Concentrating and placing his frustration on the point mass that now represented the saber in his mind's eye, he attempted to levitate it... it wouldnt budge, he focused and his muscles were tensing, he put strain on his body, a vein began to bulge across his forehead, finally the thing began to levitate. he held for quite some time... he set it down and began to think... then he decided he needed to do something to relieve the pressure building, how is it this arse walks in, commits a crime on this ship, then in comes soldier boy zion and takes mange away for committing nothing more than the choosing of the dark powers over the light ones, faust stays on our ship but we cant touch him... this sucks, i wanted to rip someone's head off, its been quite a while, damn! i so wanted to see a head roll off to the floor, the blood continue to seep from his neck, the end of the spinal cord come out and become covered with the crimson blood. then as the body falls to the ground, a pool of blood would form, the lifeless body would soon lose all sensation and become cold , cold like space... cold like my mind has become... sickeningly amused, he smiles, the thought of another's death fueled a certain joy in him, he picked up the sword and began to swing it slowly, its weight was a factor in limiting the abilities of a novice, but once you get used to it, its not much different from my metallic swords aboard my ship. Unfortunately though, one clean swipe from a true sith warrior with this saber could shatter any of my swords, i'd have nothing more than shatters of metal to fight with... well in any case, at one point i myself will have the best of all weapons, a red lightsaber, the dreams of such a beautiful object of weapon design, truly an amazing toy to play with. so clean, so simple, so powerful, the darkness is consuming me, and hell i am beginning to like it...

slashing and swiping, the sound of the air it displaces, a whistle against the silence of the cabin... quite peaceful...

Lermos Karik slowly awakens as he felt immediate pain coursing through his body. His memory flickered and his eyes grew blurry. Then, he suddenly remembered what had happened.

The Jedi...

With difficulty, he got to his feet and headed towards Vladimir Faust.

"We must finish the job, it isn't done.[/i]

With that, Lermos walks away to his own ship, followed my Vladimir.

I will make it quick, and painless.

***You cant do that...

Vladimir is incarcerated inside the SD Screwtape, read a little further up...

Ikirra and Gabriel Zion...***

Now after locking up Vladimir, the non-dead Killers, who remained nameless are thrown in a cell as well... for later toying with...

John sets the sword down, cuts off a piece of his cloak and wraps the saber in it. The grin of the bloody mess still remains on his face. He polishes the blade and sets it on the rack alongside his swords. Sits down for further meditation, he sees a black nothing and quiets his mind... the darkness is beautifully clean, empty, and surreal... the peace on his face is impossible. His force abilities are growing, with every sitting... perhaps one day he will be a true force user, no more of this side-show freak crap... Then again, toying with people is quite humorous...

Dragoon sees his darktroopeprs training with out taking a break. He know the dedication they put into their work and to their training. He tells gthem to take a break so that they dont wear themselves out. He sees neqw recruits coming in again. He begins to wonder if he should spend the rest of his money that his parents left him to build another SD. He tells his troopers to go back to work ina about 4 hours so that they can eat and have time to rest. He them goes back to his room to ponder the idea.

dragoon.jpg

waking up after passing out in mid-meditation... who knows how long he's been asleep... the saber is still on the rack... drool down his mouth... that's gross, he mumbles... his body is tired, his mind rested... funny experience... he sensed a calm in the force, at least that which was within his grasp... nonetheless... there was always something brewing... i am going to take a trip... better leave ikirra a message, old men need to sleep a bit more... i think i am off to the commonwealth political center... perhaps i can get an appeal from the commander himself... after all he is a softy for his freedom fighters... then again i better find mange first... then defend his behalf... not bad... on my way back pick up a deck of sabbac... institute a sabbac night or something to ease our insomnia...

his anger and fury seemed to have left him, the powers of darkness cooled down inside him... fury excites his powers... that has been shown... his anger is the fuel to his dark powers... must learn how to effectively maintain it lit... for as long as possible to ensure success in my skills...

with this he leaves a message for ikirra stating he will be within comm range if needed, he is off to the commonwealth political center to plead our case... if he disapproves, he'll be back asap... then in a humorous mood says oh yeah, i took one of your ships by the way, you dont mind do you sir? it gives more respect dont you think? boards one of ikirra's personal vessels, figuring its gives more respect and leaves alone to the commonwealth... a lone splinter cell, its better that way...

Ikirra walks into the cell where fraust is being held.

---------------------------------------------------

He requests cooly "who do you work for?" "or to what faction are you associated?"

He says taking a seat. He watches fraust carefully. The man had been placed in shackles which held him to the wall but allowed him to stay seated on a stoop which came out 3 feet from th wall. It was meant to be a bed in addition to a seat which fraust now chose to use it as.

Ikirra handed the man a cup of coffee. Which eh took and emptied.

ikirrajosten.jpg

"I could tell you, but that would be a breach of professional ethics." Faust's cold eyes follow him carfully. "If my employers found out I gave out their names it'd be trouble for me, and it would hurt my reputation." Faust bows his head in throught. "Here's a solution. I break out, smash your head against the wall, get to my ship, and watch you eat my hyperspace trail." The professional smiles, then casually breaks the shackles.

In one smooth motion his right arm flashes up and grabs Ikirra by the neck. "Make one sound and I'll snap your neck right here. You overlooked the fact a recent treatment from Darkstar Inc has given me five times normal human strength. If I wished, I could close my hand and watch your brains leak onto the floor. However..." Faust slams him hard into the wall of the cell. He watches Ikirra sink unconscious to te ground. "I'm not feeling overly beligerant right now. I give you your life and remember I could take it just as easily."

Faust casually takes Ikirra's armorments and walks out of the cell. He rolls up his left sleeve and peels away at the skin. A small panel is seen under the "skin" of his artificial arm. Faust punches in a small code and continues down the hall.

Elsewhere, the Bhelliom's engines and guns fire up as the ship blasts a hole in the hangar door and takes off into space.

Faust finds his gear and re-equips the weaponry stripped from him. He pulls out a remote control and deploys another 10 KiLLeRs. The little remote orbs follow around him protectively. Faust begins to hustle now, realizing Ikirra's unconcious body has been found by now. Sure enough alarms start going off. Faust takes out his blaster rifle and a small malicious grin fills his face.

Faust makes a run for it, shooting two guards with a stun blast and disabling another with his sonic gun. Faust approaches a blast door and gives a full sonic blast, using his code breaker to open the door. He sees two dazed guards, sickened by the sonics. Faust clubs them over the head with his fist, knocking them out and continues on. He reaches the side of the ship and takes out a small compliment of VICE. He doesn't even turn around as a troop of guards order his surrender. Faust doesn't blink as the VICE detonate, ripping a small hole in the SD's hull. The guards grasp onto the sides of the hall, letting their weapons fly out into space. Faust stands against the black background of space, his white trenchcoat flapping in the wind. He turns around, and smiles, his eyes glinting a cold heartless blue, leaping backwards into the dark void like a fallen angle plunging into the abyss.

As he plumets he can feel the change in air pressure press against him. He has a few more seconds before his own blood will burst out of his skin, killing him quicker and more painfully than aphysxation will. He floats back and lands in the cockpit of the Bhelliom, guided to him by a beacon in Faust's artificial left arm and the ships navigation computer. The cockpit snaps shut and the bounty hunter takes a welcome breath of fresh air before wheeling his ship around and blasting into hyperspace on preset coordinates. The ship vanishes. Faust had escaped and he had only the faintest regrets about not killing anyone.

So long Outer Heaven. For the time being I'll have to find work on my own.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Dragoon watches they work on the outer coverings of his new SD. He likes the intensity that they put into their work. He soon leaves and goes to watch his troops train. They train hard for him. They want to make him proud in battle. He sees that several of them are having a hard to geting into their armor because thay have trained so much that their mucsles are too big for them to fit into the darktrooper armor. He sighsIt looks like I will have to order some more armorAfter watching his darktroopers trrian he leaves to watch his regular troopers train. They dont train quite as hard as his darktroopers but they stll train hard. He decides that he will test their team work. He calls them to a meeting along wityh the darktroopers. He tells them"I have been watching at how strong you have become through your training. I have decided to test your abilities through simulation. I will be sendin you on a mission in simualtion avboard the SD. You will actually not be moving. you will be hooked up to chairs that recognize your strength and sppen and intelligence. When you think abiout moving the simulation wil make it seem as if you are moving.Ok you got it.Here is the mission.You have to infiltrate and destroy a searect base on ther planet of Hoth. You will split up into squads. the fihgters will cover you incase of fighter support from the enemy. You have to steal some secret plans before you blow the base up though. If you get shot then you wont die but you will fell a substatial amount of pain. Ok, get to it. The troops go to a room that is huge. There asre enough chairs for everone of the troops and the pilots. They put on helmets and put on patches that will emasure trheir intelligence and their stregth. Dragoon hits a switch and walks back to a room that is filled with video screens. They all acitvate and there is a screen for each of the troops. there are bars for skill, strength, intelligence, injury and dead or alive. He sends. He watches the screens that indicate the squads. They organize very well. There dark trooers and regular troopers in ever squad.they make their way to the base.

dragoon.jpg

Wills troops split up and head into the base. Alpah, and Delta teams go left, Zulu and Bravo teams go right, and Charlie team stay behind to help in case something goes wrong. Alpha and Delta head up the stairs on the right and run into some guards. The stortroopers lay down heavy fire and bring them down. After that they head norhteast into the comples. They run into 4 squads of guards but with their rough training they are aboe to take cover and return fire. They are forced to stay that way for some while. Zulu and Bravo teams head down stairs and run into 2 squads but easily take them out. They next head into the control room and radio in that they are downlaoding the secret plans and for half of Charlie team to come help in case they are discovered and the other half to help Alpah and Delat teams. Chalrie team splits up and goes where they are needed. Zulu also heads to help Alpha and Delta squads in the fire fight. Zulu is ablt to come up behind the enemy squads and begint o fire form there. Charlie squad is almost to the scene when they run acroos another squad that was just haging out in the hall. That part of Cgharlie team gets completey wiped out, but not befire taking a few enemys out with them. The rest of Charlie company helps cover Bravo and help them get the data to the chopper that was sent for them. They tell them to raio in for some explosives to be dropped on the plane, after they help get thier buddies out. Then Bravo and the rest of Charlie come out beside the enemy so that they are surrounded on both sides. It dosnt take long after that when the enemy falls to heavier fire power. Thwe team hooks up and head out to the chooper when another 6 squads walk out onto the fiedl where the chopper is. The team jumps into the choppers and takes off just as the bombers rain down he// on the enemy below. After that the real troops come out of the simulator. Some of them are ghurting becuase they died in the simulator. They go back totheir rooms and begin to rest. They have to train the next day. Dragoon watches as the troops rubt heir aching musceles. He chuckeles to himself. He then goes to the window and sees the droids working on the new SD. Soon it will be finished. He hopes so at least.Its getiing crowded around here.

dragoon.jpg

Lermos sits on the floor with the three sniper rifles in front of him. Each were designed differently, but all had the same purpose. Each rifle were approximately 1.5 meters in length, that fire high power magnum rounds. The rifles were also capable of handling microscopic fletchette ammunition.

Slowly, Lermos rose, and walks away.

I will make it quick, and painless.

ooc: 1. I doubt you could break the shackles no matter how powerful or "professional" you are.

IC: Ikirra luaghed at the hit he sustained from fraust. He had gotten up just in time to see him walk out the door. He followed him just far enough to see that the idiot neglected to take off the tracking device or the remote detonators.

ikirrajosten.jpg

"a comm comes in... hey uhh ikirra... you wouldnt happen to be able to wire me some money... i kinda ran up a bar tab at the Coruscant underlevel fight club... as usual... by the way? you didnt play good cop did you? oh well... just uhh, wire me some money please... a few credits should do it... i dont want to fight somebody at a fight club... least of all in drunken master..."

john awaits ikirra's response...

then he decides "you know what... drunken master isnt such a bad idea... lets hope for the best..."

comm is turned off...

oh yeah... i'll be back soon no worries mate...

Dragoons troops begin to ttrain again. He decides that it is time that he begins the expert training of the pilots. He works up a program that would put them through complex maunever after complex manuever. He finishes it and sends it to their personal computers for them to read when they get back to their room. He then begins to fall asleep and dream of his fleet.

dragoon.jpg

one of ikirra's vessels arrives... "could it be? the a-hole is back, john?" says ikirra. a comm comes through, "howdy capitan, guess who?" says john. Being let in, he notices the hole on the side of the sd.

He lands and walks out, ikirra comes out and john bows. Good day sir, well Scornius never showed up, he never sent a call anything. I guess his tribunal never took place. Either as i mentioned i went to a fight club and never got into a fight... not after three hours of drinking... I think i need to join an AA club or something, dont you think so? Okay, no i did not pick up the deck, its harder to find than it appears to be. I also need some creds, damn it... Okay, well Ikirra old buddy, where's vlad? I want to shove my boot up his @$$. Can you explain the little hole on the side of the ship... Oh yeah, sorry about the ship, its safe adn sound, honest...

so am i in time for the festivities?

well ikirra is everything alright? you seem perturbed... nonetheless, is my room still intact? with a smile on his face, as if joking... Ikirra gives off an ironic laugh and tells him what happens (because decisions in an RP can never be decided concretely)...

he walks off unbothered, tells ikirra so long, i'll be in my room...

he walks into the room and finds the saber where he left it, on the rack... he picks it up and begins to wield it once more... Funny instrument he recalls his previous line of thought... he sets it down and meditates... he senses powers flowing through him, a renewed sense of vigor, drinking can do that... he walks to a computer in his room and decides to see the progress of his tie squad... not bad he says, ikirra keeps them well-trained indeed... considering he has the highest call here, we are his workers, friends and companions, but his word is above the rest... anyways...sensing once again the quiet of darkness, the feelings of joy as in his mind runs pictures of decapitated bodies, people being strung limb from limb ... wow i am hungry... he walks out of the room to a vending machine, the chef's food isnt as good... so taking some chips and a soda he walks back to his room to eat in solitary peace... then he feels something in his pocket , he pulls it out, a deck of sabbac... well i guess i have the cards after all... sends a call to ikirra and says... i lied i got a deck of sabbac, another one of those irks in my drunken revelry... tell me if you wanna play... in the cafe... get some others...