Outer Heaven

Nikolai Kolchak

Calmin listened as intently as he could, but what Draco purposed to him required that he may not be able to return to his former lifestyle if he wanted. Not exactly what he had in mind, but he figured he he truly wanted to, he could do so. And if this was a way for him to gain power, he could eventually use it for whatever his heart desired.

"Sure, I'll see where this crazy path takes me. When all is said and done, power had better be given to me."

ayion1.jpg

Lucifer gave a slight smile as he took a sit into the secluded booth to join the two. Sitting down he began to explain in a low whisper so that only Calmin and Drake could hear him speak.

''Oh you need not worry about that. Power shall come however first allow me to explain and possibly ask a question of you both if you would allow it.

Drake was right in that I am not a Jedi...quite the opposite in fact. If you are to understand I must first ask what do you know of the entity some call the force do you even believe in such a thing as the force.''

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

In truth Drake did not no much about The Force he only knew that it was a tool which the jedi controlled allowing them to do impossible feats of strength. He looked at Draco and said,

"I don't know anything about the Force except that it is something the Jedi Belive in and they use it to Do impossible things, I once saw a Jedi fight with a group of ten Stormtoopers and he cut them down easily...It was amazing and frightening at the same time."

As he spoke he was subconciously picking at a spot on the table and he quickly noriced and stopped before speaking again.

"But If you're not a Jedi then what do you have to do with the Force?"

Calmin was instantly disgusted by Drake's words. The Force in his mind was nothing more then a curse. And one that some would use to their advantage, but it was a cruse all the same.

"I am no Jedi and yet I am forced to use the Force. It is something from what I can tell that seeks out to cruse certain people. Most willing submit to it and follow after it like some sort of sick slave. The Jedi and the Sith alike are bound to it's cruse. The only difference is one chooses to turn it into an advantage, yet they are still slaves to it."

ayion1.jpg

Lucifer listened and then he began to explain.

''That is your opinion a certain point of view to be sure. However allow to explain the truth of the matter, the force is a biochemical energy field that binds this galaxy together, in simple terms it is a organism that lives in all beings even if they cannot touch the force themselves...some are born who can listen to them and tell them what to do while others cannot.

You two were born with the ability to listen just as me and bend it to your will...both a blessing and a curse however the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. Now I have told you of what the force is I shall tell you of whom I really am, but in so doing I would prefer that such words are kept between us for some would seek to use this information against me and those I work with. I pointed out that I am no Jedi, I am in fact of the Sith...my brethren know me under the monica Darth Lucifer, a Sith Lord by title.

However do not be diswayed at hearing this, the Sith are not as we are portrayed despite some of our number reinforcing such images and we are no slave to the force...in fact we use it as a tool, a weapon...a lightning rod within our cause that rewards us with unlimited power for with the force nothing is impossible with the right training, the kind of training few can master and that I can offer to you both.

Calmin you may think that the force is a cruse and I reply perhaps...but that is the price we pay for such power, for such rewards---such power as you wish for does not come freely, it requires a heavy toll. The Sith can offer such to make your own dreams and desires a reality providing both manpower, the training and financial backing to do as you wish that your goals may be accomplished and such power as you crave will be available to you. We emphasize survival of the fittest, for only the strong can survive just as in nature, only the strong were meant to create order from this chaos and set the weak upon the right path. The Jedi try and change the order of such things they tried long ago to destroy us simply for not falling in line with what they believe and are still trying.

If you would accept the Sith can offer a path of true freedom. One where you shall be allowed free to use whatever emotion you desire albiet we shall emphasize that of rage, fear and anger more than others for these are the keystones to true power in the force, to accomplish all you want and empower you.

As I said I offer such a path. If you are willing to pay the price, to be consumed and let go of morality as you know it such thoughts as mercy and compassion. Then I shall offer training unlike you have ever known...you would become unstoppable gods among men.''

With those words the kiffar waited and let what was said sink in. Hopefully a decision would be made.

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

Drake reflected upon what he had heard, he had been spending the last year scrounging and scrapeing to get by and thie man now offered him Power and the ability to take whatever his heart desired. Drake was never very merciful or compasionate so those emotions wouldnt get in his way of achiveing his destiny. He let a smile show on his features but it was cold and unforgiving

"I accept this task Darth Lucifer If I am meant to use the Force then I sHall use it to enstill fear and create chaos as a Sith," He said, looking directly into Lucifers eyes.

Calmin pondered for a moment upon the words spoken. On the one hand, he could dive into this training as Lucifer said and become a 'god among men.' But now the standards were up and Lucifer would have to deliver upon those promised words.

"Very well. I accept such an offer."

ayion1.jpg

Lucifer gave a nod as he replied...letting a somewhat smile grip his face, one which could kill anyone looking at it.

''Excellent. However Know that the path you travel shall be long, it shall be hard...painful. You will be broken and be remade, what you once were shall be gone for you shall be reborn anew.

You shall call me master and I shall call you both apprentice, if you disobey a command you shall be punished or at worse you shall die a long hard death such is the toll you have chosen and of what is demanded by the ancient Order who have joined by accepting this offer...binding to ancient laws that transcend any government. With that let us depart and begin your training if you wish we shall take my ship The Black Heart it is more than capable of holding all 3 of us.''

The kiffar waited for the reply from the two, soon they would know pain unlike anything they ahd ever known...they would grow to hate him, but in the end be rewarded far greater.

Edited by Guest

Akheron.jpg

Drake looked at Calmin and then Lucifer before speaking,

"Ah I would actually prefer to take my ship if you have no objections If you give me the hyperspace coordinates I can follow you there." Drake finished, looking to see Lucifer's reaction.

Calmin wasn't sure where to stand at the moment. He had about a thousand questions running through his mind, but his master, Lucifer, was already in a position to move on. Whether now or later, that man would answer his questions to bring forth clarity. But for now, he did have answers of his own to give.

"I'll ride back with you master. I can come back for my ship if I really must have it later."

Granted, Calmin also owned this entire station, so his ability to be on something he didn't own would be slightly refreshing for him. That, and the slave controls for the Supremacy would allow for him to have his ship at any moment.

ayion1.jpg

Lucifer was somewhat hesitant to give the co-ordinate at first to Drake however givne that he had been guided here by the force or so it seemed he eventually gave them...the co-ordinates would lead him to Coruscant, indeed to the sith temple that resided there.

The sith lord would take them here first that they could feel the true pwoer of the force and through it the darkside within themselves, once they were accustomed and had trained a little, when he felt they were trustworthy enough then would he bring them to his palace fortress on Byss.

Lucifer spoke to Drake.

''Here are the co-ordinates you shall need. Head to Coruscant that is where your journey shall begin I shall meet you at the temple entrance once you arrive or if you arrive before us wait for our arrival.''

With that Lucifer faced Calmin and spoke.

''So be it if that is your wish. Follow me and let your own journey begin also.''

With that the kiffar issued a slight bow of his head to Drake before departing motioning his hand to Calmin to follow in his stead. Walking through the black market Lucifer lead Calmin to his ship The Black Heart, truly it was a beast of a machine and with the few skulls that lined it the black decor was truly unwelcoming to most.

Inputting a few command into his wrist gauntlet the ship opened up and was now programmed to allow Calmin inside without harm the moment he walked through the bioscanner. Walking to the command deck the kiffar took a seat and input the correct co-ordinates before closing the ramp behind the two.

Moments later the ship exited the docking port and from there onwards into hyperspace towards Coruscant.

((I'll let you post our arrival at Coruscant - Sith Temple ))

Akheron.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Out here the law was a little bit more on the lax side. Things carried on that was not suitable for a truly civilized galaxy. Ex-Imperial Grestic pulled out of hyperspace only to have Outer Heaven appear above his canopy.

Guess I came in a bit below the plane. Still takes some getting use to these new controls.

This place had originally been an area for bounty hunters. Since then it had lapsed into disuse, fallen into imperial hands, and then relinquished to a different authority. All manner of transactions now took place here, with no over sight requested. It was in short the perfect place to at least stop and get a drink.

He found himself moments later in the local cantina, sipping on a drink he was quite familiar with while scrolling through the datapad in his hand.

The hulk of the man known as Malus walked into the cantina, pausing only to stare a second at the two bouncers who were mean-mugging him as he walked in. Deciding not to make anything of it - yet - he continued on his way to the nearest bar stool. He sat down, ordering a very strong drink.

It was a bad day. Like every day had been recently.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

He raised an eyebrow and the unhelmeted stormtrooper saw his contact walk into the room. He gave him the once over, the man looked like he had some demons to face. That or he was just having a bad week. He slowly rose from his booth and clipped the datapad to his belt. Putting his helmet under his armor, his distinctive white armor was a contrast to the murkiness of the cantina.

He slid onto a stool next to the mountain of muscle (Malus Exoro).

"Hey friend, looks like you could use a drink."

He raised the bar tender and spoke with a smooth authority.

"Refill his glass on me."

Malus didn't look up from the spot he was staring at on the bar counter as he noticed in his periphery the man sidle up to him, taking a seat next to his. Three ways the man could die, not including Malus's slugthrower. He never really meant to think about people like that, it was more of habit, counting up the ways someone could be easily incapacitated or killed. As it was, everyone in the bar had a count over ten save this man, and that included the two bouncers near the door armed with disruptor pistols. Part of that judgment came from the fact that he was wearing armor of some sort, probably Stormtrooper armor judging by the color as he'd not looked directly at it just yet. But while the armor whittled the options down, it was more how the man had moved walking over to Malus, even the slightest movements in the way he walked perceptible to the has-been warrior as someone who knew or at the least had a bit of training in hand-to-hand combat, and raw experience told him he was the toughest in the bar to take down should the need arise. Of course...toughest wasn't counting himself, neither did it mean the man would be impossible to take down.

The ex-Mandalorian sat silent for several seconds after the armor-clad gentleman stopped talking, taking another sip from his drink while continuing to stare at the same spot near where his glass rested. Finally, he spoke, his gruff bass voice cutting the air like a saw.

"I ain't your friend."

He took another long sip of his drink, finishing it off, slowly bringing it back down as he continued to almost ignore the man's presence with his body language.

"But I'll take that drink."

Finally he looked up, slowly craning his head to get a good look at the younger man as the barkeeper came over, taking his glass and mixing him another of the highly potent beverages.

"You're not from around here. What do you want with me?"

Blz1mwg.png

Fulmin casual looked over his shoulder at the merc seated next to him. Taking a slow sip of his own drink, he let the familiar liquid settle before he spoke.

"You are right, I am not from around here. I am here solely because of you.

What I want from you is to give your purpose."

He took another sip of his drink and then continued.

"Must be difficult, a man of your talent's reduced to a job like this. Not even sure in its security as this is just the latest of dead end string jobs you seem to have acquired. I know you and me are like kindred spirits. This galaxy is going to hell in a hand basket and we both know it. Not because of war but because of sheer incompetence and greed. Small men, with small and petty goals, lording over people they are not worthy of.

I personally can't stand the sight of the galaxy's affairs. Still I am not here to ramble not to preach. Just to offer you a simple job. Some folks in the galaxy like who held Coruscant before the peace summit. Those who found that situation favorable currently gather their strength. I want to know if you wish to join them.

A man of your leadership capabilities and skill would be a great asset."

Fulmin took another sip of his drink. He couldn't help but get to the point. He hated dancing around the bush, and he hated alluding to things to begin with. Yet his own 'experience' in leadership had taught him the merits of patience, far more often than he would have liked. Still he did not feel like he needed to wait long here. The man would either be interested, or he would go back to being a drunk bumming around from job to job. That is just the way Fulmin say it.

God, Malus hated when people beat around the bush. Of course, it was an interesting job pitch, sure beat the hell out of working here, but the real question was, was it really worth it? The Empire had nearly been beaten to tatters in the last full scale skirmish that saw their dissolution, everyone that watched the Holonet broadcasts remembered that. That day had even seen the end of a planet, something that hadn't happened in decades. If he was going to take a job from them, he knew he damn well better make sure he knew what he was getting into. He took a long swig of his drink, feeling the alcohol kick in as he started into his response.

"The fellas you work for must have good intel if they managed to track me down, of course, I'm surprised I was even on their scopes."

Malus really wasn't, he was just avoiding outright saying the terms 'Imperial' or 'Empire' as certain folks around here still held grudges from wars past.

"I already got a job. You know this. 'Course...if the pay is better and the men and equipment you supply me with are worth half a damn, I might have to cancel my current contract the hard way."

Blz1mwg.png

Fulmin gave a smirk and polished off his drink.

"I think we both know the pay being offered would be well worth a man of your caliber. As for the men being the best, of course they are. Who but the best could keep hope alive in a galaxy such as this?"

He raised the bar tender for another drink. It felt good to simply be able to sit amongst the populous and grab a drink, with out any ceremony, or concern for his well being. It was just him and he was actually quite happy with that.

His helmet seemed to be staring back at him, as he had left it on the counter top. After the glass was refilled he took another swig.

"Well the offer is on the table. You want specifics you talk to HR. I on the other hand am going to finish this drink."

He polished off the second round far faster than the first while waiting for a response.

"I'll need creds to get off this shithole. You on the other hand, be careful around here wearing all that. There's usually two reasons people wear that armor around here nowadays, either because they don't know any better, or they just stole it off the corpse of the person who didn't know any better. 'Course, the latter is usually painted up with the insignias of the local pirate gangs. Those bouncers have been eyeing you."

Malus downed his drink as well, cracking his neck as he rose from where he sat.

"Have your intel boys put some dough in my account. Looks like I have a new employer, which means I need to go...uh...'cancel' my current contract."

He grunted satisfactorily as the slightest grin crossed his face, his eyes staring at an unseen spot as he relished the upcoming hour or so. After a second or two his senses returned, and he simply turned for the door, mentioning to one of the bouncers how the man in the Stormtrooper armor had made a particularly rude comment about his mother, to which the bouncer turned and stared daggers at Fulmin, his hand constantly gripping the hilt of his disruptor pistol.

Nobody said Malus wasn't a complete ass.

Blz1mwg.png

Fulmin watched the man leave, pausing to talk to one of his co-workers as he did so. Turning his attention back to his drink, he sent the request for funds through the department. The closing his eyes for a minute he was suddenly aware he had attracted some rather unwelcome attention.

Over all nothing had changed, the cantina still had music playing, patrons still laughed, joked or conducted business, the mood was as murderous as ever. Yet some of that murder had found its way toward him, and he was unsure if it was because of the armor, or something else. Either way the bar tender was in on it, as he had another glass with out haven't been asked, and had caught the faint trail of left over bubbles, as though something had recently been dissolved in his drink.

He thought about confrontation scenarios in his mind and decided the best way to avoid such, is to 'spring' the trap so to speak. He had no idea that one of the bouncers had put a laxative in his drink to give him the runs due to certain rumors. Yet all he had to go on was the drink before him, was undoubtedly poisoned in some way, he could feel it, sort of like a faint buzz in the back of his head. Though it could just be the feeling in his gut. At any rate he knew to consume would be bad news so he did what any reasonable person would do. He 'consumed'. the drink.

Raising it to his lips, he took three false gulps before tilting back on his bar stool. The drink subsequently spilled all over him. Now his armor gleaming and streaming, he looked around sheepishly, before removing a credcoin, and placing it on the counter.

"I think I have had enough."

He marched over toward the door past both bouncers, and then gave a sigh. He hadn't really been in the mood for a bar fight, now, who ever was trying to kill him would be satisfied they had gotten him, or try to follow up if it was more serious. Either way it was probably best to depart.

Making his way to his rather luxurious ship, a thought occurred to him.

--comm--

"Malus Exoro do you need a ship or a ride? Either way it is best if you follow me out."

==end comm==

Malus rolled his eyes as he listened to the message, quickly sending one back about keeping his ship's engines warm for him.

As it was, he was quickly making his way over through the skid rowdistrict, the inhabitants leaning in doorways and meandering about the unclean streets quickly getting seedier and seedier as he progressed towards his destination. It was a small building, an electronics and tech pawn shop that was really a front for a small-time gang/mafia operation, not nearly powerful enough to spread its territory past shaking down the already destitute locals.

"You're late."

Stalgas's deep voice rumbled from behind the desk as he looked up from his small holovid-player. Marcus's voice was deep and gruff, but the Besalisk's voice was just a pure bassoon.

"I'm just grabbing my things. Won't be long."

Stalgas furrowed his brows in confusion and frustration at the reply, snapping back a quick remark of his own.

"We had a delivery come in three hours ago. You weren't there. I'm damn lucky the Brekks didn't decide to capitalize on the situation and steal the merchandise."

"Well, you won't have to worry about that much longer."

Malus pulled out his slugthrower, the Judge, aiming the laser straight between Stal's eyes.

"You son of a Sith."

Malus grinned, pulling the trigger, the mini shotgun shell propelling four durasteel ball bearings messily through the ugly alien's face.

"Contract's canceled."

Malus spit towards the corpse before putting another three rounds through the place's computer/security system, then left a handwritten note showing only the symbol of the other local rival gang, the Brekks. He left, catching a few glances from the locals, but it wasn't as if he cared. Nobody would follow him. He put on a pair of sunglasses he lifted from the small pawn shop, and coolly walked back to the starport. It'd be an hour, maybe more, before they figured out what had happened, maybe a day or two before they found out who. And by then, none of it would have mattered.

The ex-Mandalorian found his contact's ship pretty easily, ready to board and leave as soon as he was.

((You can post us leaving))

Blz1mwg.png

Fulmin shook his head slowly as the ship eased out of the docks. Most people would be wary of allowing what should be a complete strange onboard their ship. Fulmin however had better things to worry about.

As the ship pulled away from port, he commed the man in the ship.

"Feel free to make yourself at home. We will be arriving at our destination in a while."

Moments later the ship blasted off into hyperspace.

• 4 weeks later...

Zalis was for all intents and purposes, busy with Kaldena during the long flight from Nar Sahddaa to the Outer Heaven. There was no such illicit activity, just Zalis spending time and enjoying the presence of Kaldena on his ship. It was something that Zalis actually enjoyed more then anything has before. It was also something that came with fear, as Zalis was better known throughout the outer rim as being a player. To suddenly be tied down to one woman? Granted, he wasn't tied down to her yet, but everything appeared to be going that way. As he walked into the bridge of the Nimbus, he was greeted by the familiar sight of the Outer Heaven. He made a quick transmission feed to dock, and was greeted by a holo display of the new updated procedures. Quickly reading over them, he had to stop at the end upon the sight of a name he didn't think he would see. Calmin Ayion. Apparently, the Miraluka bought the station shortly after Zalis had left.

"The fierfek Force user! He's going to ruin the place!"

Zalis suddenly felt eyes upon him. As he turned, he could make out Kaldena's confused expression at his very vocal words. He gave her a smile as he sent in the request to dock with the station.

"Don't worry about it. Just found an old acquaintance bought the place."

After an hour of docking procedures, Zalis and Kaldena walked the station finding new ways to keep themselves busy until either her employer needed her, or someone contacted him with more work.

Zalis2.png

• 3 months later...

For all intents and purposes, Zalis found himself sitting back at the Respite again, drinking out of the credits he had just earned. Kaldena disappeared on him, leaving him with little room to use his infatuation skills. It always now seemed like a wasted effort for groups such as the Hutts to hold or have need of a smuggler such as himself. With attacks destroying some of their favored venues and an increase of Jedi and CorSec movement in the galaxy, it was almost as if they had become afraid of the repercussions that would hit them if they did make such attempts at smuggling in goods. Zalis for one didn't give a fierfek of getting caught, as he was sure that his own and one true love in his life, Nimbus, would never allow for such a thing to happen to him. But now it all seemed to be on the worthless side of things to attempt to convince such factions to give him a job. The only other option would be working for Black Sun, in which Zalis was sure would mean more bylaws of how they would want him to behave. Zalis never much thought of himself being one to allow for a faction to dictate how he should act or behave.

still sitting at the bar, nursing his own ale, he couldn't think of any other job that would allow for him to use his talents his way. The Holonet flashed some news of recent events, and as usual, the bar tender kept the volume of it up way too loud. it was almost as if they thought the news was actually important to the galaxy. Truth be told, it may actually be important. However; Only those whom made an effort to care did care. For the most part, the wheels kept turning in the Outer Rim, never really caring for the rules and events that went on closer to the Core. Zalis did his best to ignore the noise and went back to nursing his ale as he thought upon other ways to use his talents.

Zalis2.png

• 1 month later...

Days must have passed between when Zalis arrived until this very moment. He didn't enjoy it, not having a task or a crew to help him get into trouble. deciding he had spent more than enough energy running around on the dump station that had over that past few years been taken over be smugglers as a safe port to rest between jobs and drops. It wasn't very special at the moment, and the lack of interest in buyers and contractors making their way to the port made it somewhat depressing nowadays. Taking it a cue, Zalis made his way back to his ship, Nimbus and took off for a more active port.

Zalis2.png

• 1 month later...

It had been a few days since the kiffar sith had arrived at Outer Heaven and passed between when Lucifer arrived until this very moment. He didn't enjoy it, having to wait for his ship to have it's transponder number and identity changed. He had found man offering a fair price for the task however it was taking slightly longer than first anticipated. The only marginally fun episode was when a group of thugs thought they could steal the sith's credit chip only to find soon after what a mistake that was when the leader of the bunch began screaming in pain, much to his friends befuzzlement...the sith lord had taught him a grave lesson by entering his mind and making him relive his embarassing moments...over and over again to the point of physical pain.

Deciding he had spent more than enough energy running around on the station that had over the past few years been taken over be smugglers as a safe port to rest between jobs and drops. It wasn't very special at the moment, and the lack of interest in buyers and contractors making their way to the port made it somewhat depressing nowadays since his last visit...cleary his apprentice presence no longer being here affected the place. Shotrly moments after his latest ale at one of the many watering holes on the station Lucifer recieved a com message informing him his ship was ready.

Paying the tip the sith headed to the vendor he had previously employed and paid the man after inspecting his handiwork. He had done well...the ship was temporarily renamed the Tempestes and the transponder was legit 'borrowed' from a similar ship of familiar design. Paying the man Lucifer reclaimed his ship and headed to the deep of space and from there to Naboo.

He had been delayed long enough...he would not be delayed again.

Akheron.jpg

• 8 months later...

Tros made good time from Corellia to Outer Heaven, and most of it was due to his ship, Orar. As he made his way through the station, fully in his beskar'gam to hide his true identity, he found Riella, whom was also within his beskar'gam, minus for his buy'ce, which was sitting on a stool next to him, clearly to keep the seat saved for his vod. His armor was a bit more bright in color than Tros, as Riella had orange and blue mixed within, a combination taken from his best friend whom had died upon Breshig. Riella also had his own pet, a Strill sitting next to him. The animal was clearly more focused upon those whom were drunk within the room versus Tros. Walking up to the seat, Tros lifted the buy'ce in his way and placed it upon the bar.

"Ner vod, what's the miit?"

Riella looked at him with an expression that may have hinted that something has gone terribly wrong. Turning his head back towards the holonet feed, he lifted his glass and drank from it before responding to Tros.

"jahaatir, the very feed from your own buy'ce confirms markings of Kyr'tsad, as well as dar'buir, Hallas."

The very words that came out of Riella almost had Tros ready to throw a punch at his ori'vod. How could he say such a thing about their buir. Carefully not letting his anger get the best of him, he took a moment to flush it from his voice and face, even tough Riella couldn't see it anyways, and then responded with a cooler tone.

"What makes you say such a thing, vod?"

Tros purposely didn't call him older for the very fact of his accusations made against their father. If Riella was hurt by it, he didn't show it upon his face.

"HIS armor was clear on your feed, the one attacking the senator. It also carried some marks of the Kyr'tsad, which may have been added before he began. Take or leave what information you want on the man. He's dar'buir to me. Anyways, that's not I had you come here. We still need to complete the mission at hand. You need to go back to Coruscanta and report in with CorSec. They put a few flags out on Senator Ardell and his whereabouts. Talk to them to see what they know. It might help us in our overall mission."

Tros was still upset with Riella for his choice of words used within the conversation, so he decided not to say anything upon his departure and just simply nodded his head and stood up and left the bar. As he walked back towards his ship, he thought upon what sort of information CorSec could even have regarding the situation, let alone how his own buir fit into everything. He refused to believe Riella's accusations until he had further proof. He was not so quick to judge like his vod. Shortly after leaving the bar, Tros was off in space once again, but this time heading back to Triple Zero under his guise of the Senator.

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png

• 2 months later...

Calmin exited hyperspace, but never held the intention of staying. He quickly submitted a work order to the droids upon the station to start working to make some changes to the layout, as well as to begin to shuffle the credits around to protect his own for the upcoming large investment. The work order had on it; Changes on layout of the main offices to protect them, and changes to the engines and other parts to make them far more difficult to get to. Within a matter of a few weeks, the station would become a bit more to his liking. But it was all a part of his now grand scheme: The become the one cog that the galaxy couldn't remove.

Once the order was sent and a confirmation was received upon arrival, Calmin turned his ship around and blasted back into hyperspace.

ayion1.jpg

• 6 months later...

((A crucial double post.))

Calmin Ayion had a short time to think about who he could push the margin faster than what he just did a few days ago. It seemed to him that his mess he was making was indeed getting things that he wanted done, but there was no real way to keep things going without first conquering the location that he first discovered the crystals. With that in mind, he would need to make the three he had last long enough until he could get his hands on such a supply. The five he first collected where fine to test against the weak-minded Mandalorians on Haruun Kal. And then the Bothans on Bothawui. But such a larger scale would need his meditation chamber to be completed with a good supply. So Calmin landed his ship in his personal hangar bay and made his way to the office, the place of which he would make his final push to help him collected the final pieces.

ayion1.jpg

• 1 year later...

The shuttle carrying Garrick and Kitt was thrown like a dart out of hyperspace before the space station known as Outer Heaven. Sending docking information to the station, Kitt turned and looked at Garrick.

"Do you remember the words that Zalis spoke to us over this place?"

It was a test for Garrick, as Kitt knew all too well about this space station and the thousands of dangers it holds for anyone, even more so a Force user.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.