Kashyyyk

RaveN

*Mes closed the padawan's eyes, and removed a blanket from the back of a Stormtrooper. Carefully, he laid the blanket over Noah, and stepped away.

"Adi, I don't know what you propose we do now, but we've already lost 3 less experienced ones, and I know we'll lose more...I'm not saying that this isn't the best place to be for the time being, but we'll have to move, or think up another plan eventually."

*Mes stood outside the front door for a few minutes, hacking down the bugs that approached him. Once he realized that this wave of an onslaught wasn't slowing down, he backed his way into the bunker again, disengaged his lightsaber, and clipped it to his belt...

ITS.jpg

Ar-Pharazon stood with no fear, but with a dark hatred.

Bugs in all directions swarmed him, but with utter ease, he spun his saber, hacking them down, one by one, in a fast motion. The powers of Ar-Pharazon were being put to the yest and he was passing with dying colors.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Yea...sure, use me as an example....

IC:

*Raynuk had seen many die, by his hands or others. But it didnt matter then. Death was death, nothing could change that. But now he stood here, in a darkened bunker with Sith and Jedi, trapped by the thousands of swarming bugs outside. He looked to Noah again, now under the cover of blanket. This was not death, this was target practice. He pushed off the wall and began walking around*

"There has to be some way to take them all out at once...like, destroy the brain that drives them...They are much to organized to be individual thinkers..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Necromancer saw mass lictors heading towards the bunker. He quickly pulls out his complink, and sends a message to anyone thats listining.*

"This is Necromancer if anybuddy can hear me mass licters are heading towards the bunker doors i reapet mass licters are flying towards u guys."

NecromancerSig.jpg

"Necromancer says to himself there are to many what can i do i must think."

*Necromancer quickly looks at his computer and finds his location he then calls up the star destroyer.*

"We need cannon fire at (0-22-1) I repeat mass bugs are at (0-22-1) fire."

*Two secounds later the ground exploides in a huge line going the opposite way Necro was going. The laser riped threw a few bugs but they were to fast.*

"God Help whoever is in the bunker."

NecromancerSig.jpg

It had been many moments since he had engaged another group of Gaunts. Now he was down to walking without a tshirt. His last shirt had been shreaded and completely ripped apart -- it now lay behind him on the ground soaked in his own blood.

Inside him he could feel his body in pain. Not even his mastery of the force could stop the pain. He was in a mix of enjoying it and not enjoying it. This had been the bloodiest battle yet...but it was not yet his time to succuumb to the wrath of others.

The ancient Sith Master walked, one saber drawn, his other hand free, and his second saber at his side. His boots clicked on the floors of the street where he took notice of several innocents laying around on the ground dead and cut up.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Necromancer while he had the commlink out tryed to get ahold of the troops he was off to meet. But there was no reply. He thought to himself that this could be some sort of trap bye some bug that could control human brains but he then reconsidered , there probably busy with there dutys. Necro really didnt know what to think anymore not even sure he would live threw the hour.*

NecromancerSig.jpg

Talon took a seat with several troopers that were chatting to pass the time. While they were in the bunker, there was little they could do. This bothered Talon. He noticed that there didn't seem to be much activity outside at the moment.

He stood and went to Adi-Wan. "Adi-Wan, what's the plan? Sooner or later we're going to need to get out of here, but I think it would be wise to know what we want to accomplish when we do. We don't want to find ourselves falling back the rest of the battle..."

Edited by Guest

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

*Valeran charges the advancing Tyranid Warriors, twin Caelestums blazing into motion like thunderbolts. The blades carve through the carapace of one of the Warriors with a snap and a hiss, bringing the creature down. As another approaches, he launches his blades forward and they plunge straight through the warrior and back into his hands on the other side.*

ValeranSig.jpg

OOC((There are no more bugs at the command center, I posted them withdrawing. Also, Necromancer is perfectly within his limits to call in air support from the SD that he is in charge of, as long as he is aware that there is a chance of vaping PCs and NPCs on his own side.))

Command center: Quiet.

City Platform: Large numbers of Guant broods supported by Warriors are moving throughout the city. A brood of three warriors and multiple gaunts engage the newly arrived soldiers near the shuttle crash.

Factory Platform: No new activity.

Forests: No new activity

Skies: Gargoyles continue to act as spotters for the Tyranid forces.

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

Suddenly, a warrior jumped out of the quiet, calm air of Kashyyyk and landed on Barohm Zar. The talons cut through a part of his chests as Barohm Zar struggled to run away.

It is NOT my TIME!

Using the force to send the creature flying off of him, the Sith Master regained ground. When he had fallen he had lost hold of his sabers and with a quick force grip around each handle they flew back into their owners hands.

The warrior got up to his feet. It was clear that it was twice BZ's size. It screamed in its native tongue calling up a few gaunts as well. With one free hand, Barohm Zar sent out a large shock of force lightning everywhere that caused the Gaunts to be electrocuted.

They fell promptly to the floor.

The blood and sweat on his body mixed and now, for the first time in his life, he was in dire pain. He raised a lightsaber up to his face showing that he maintained honor and pride in front of the warrior and waited for it to charge.

The Tyranid Warrior sprang forth blasting BZ with spores and poisonous projectiles. Some hit him, while the rest were absorbed into his lightsabers pulsating heat. A spore went through the top part of BZ's shoulder and he fell down to his knees in time to bring his saber to the Tyranid's legs.

The warrior cried out and in an act of retaliation used the back part of his arm to slam into Barohm Zar's face. The warrior flew across the battlefield to join the Sith Master as he himself flew into the side of a building.

Ow...could use some backup here...

Barohm Zar stood up and held out his saber. It spun itself around and sliced into the carapace of the warrior. The creature screamed and fell upon itself into a giant heap of insectile fury and died slowly.

BZ clutched his shoulder and shut off his lightsaber standing next to the wall...waiting...

VianoMigueles.jpg

Coming out of the bunker, Tarrian followed Zar from a distance. Her side was still paining her and she pushed the pain to the back of her mind. She would deal with it later. Seeing the attack of Zar by the bugs, Tarrian started to run, using the force to move her faster she reached the side of the building just in time to see Lord Zar be thrown into it. Taking her lightsaber out and igniting it, she used the force to push the bugs away from him and moved to place herself between BZ and the bugs to give him time to re group.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Not one to miss an oppertunity to kick butt, Raynuk remained closely behind Tarrian, with only a twinge of pain escaping his leg as he walked. He could both hear and see Zar though the force, and even he was having trouble with these creatures. The walk was long, but much too quiet for a planet covered in war. They made their way through the forest breifly, and came out apon the city as Zar leveled the last warrior. He walked over to Zar, and looked him over, and then looked into his eyes*

"We're here...the bugs just...retreated off the command center for some reason. Whats going on here?"

*It was then that Raynuk saw the gaping hole in his shoulder, and the slices in his chest. *

"I see your friends left some marks..."

*he tore off his sleeve and wrapped it around Zar's shoulder, giving him some sort of releif from the pain from his shoulder*

"No bug can stand up to the three of us... "

1fE1uLv.png

"You'd be surprised..." Lord Zar panted.

"These bugs...are relentless...the smaller ones are three fourths of our size...but that one right there...and his higher ranking friends...they are twice the size of any man..."

He pointed to his shoulder.

"Those spores will cut through you...even I had a tough time deflecting them...one obviously got through...and these cuts...hurt more than any lightsaber wound I have ever received...I have lost much blood..."

He struggled to stand but it only resulted in him slumping down on the ground.

"I need a few moments...I am in too much pain."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Raynuk nodded and eased him to the ground*

"Take as much time as you need, if any more show up, me and Tarrian'll handle them."

*He looked around for a moment. The streets were barren, lifeless. Every so often a body lay scattered in the road, both civillian and bug. he stood up, and pushed the recall button on his Gauntlet, and looked around again before giving Tarrian a nod that Zar would be alright for the moment.*

"I dont care how big they are, they cant stand up to the Virago's guns..."

*The sound of the Virago was distant and fast approching. On the way in, the Virago pop-shotted some of the Gargoyles from long distance, frying them or sending them spiraling to the ground to be squished like the bugs they were. The Virago fly by overhead, and then turned and hovered above the three Sith*

"Its good havin friends up high... "

1fE1uLv.png

Barohm Zar sat up straight and coughed up blood from his lungs.

"That can't be too good..."

He winced in pain.

"I think they cut deeper into me than we thought..."

He started to use the dark side of the force to dampen the pain and more or less heal his wounds temporarily...it was not his time to go, he still had to fight.

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Adi-Wan looked up as he heard the reports of the Lictor forces at the Command Center withdrawing. A slight smile crept upon his face - but then he realized that it was far from over, and it subsided. He looked at the others, and spoke.*

"A small victory has been won here on Kashyyyk - but, we are far from out of the woods, all. I'm headed to the City Platforms - as there is a few of us there - fighting. There is a lot of them there, fighting, and we're far from done here. I feel pain - so, I'm headed there ... whoever cares to fight alongside me - let's get moving ... "

*He stood, and as the bunker doors opened - there was an eerie silence that filled the area that was once filled with screams of war, and torment. A chill ran up his spine, and as he walked towards the area that housed the "City Platforms" - he sank in his own thoughts ... and remembered the "trinket" that Brook had given to him ... a sign of respect from the enemy. He wasn't quite done yet - gathering their respect, and respecting them at the same time ... he had lives to save, and if it was his enemy's, then so be it. As he marched towards the City Platforms - he reached into his shirt, and pulled out the halfed lightsaber, now connected to a chain necklace around his neck - and held it tight in his hand ... and remembered.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Raynuk winced, not acustom to seeing Zar in pain, or even having him utter "that can't be too good". He looked around again, and found the area to still be mostly vacant, a good sign. He then looked around at the buildings,serching them from the outside, and suddenly ran off towards one. He walked inside, the doorway now bashed and battered in. As he walked around he found many more dead civillians, and a few dead bugs. He made his way through the building, and then noticed a sealed door that had obviously been bashed against. Only the bugs could do this...but why did they try to get in there... Raynuk narrowed his eyes. The bugs were trying to get to something, or someone, on the other side of that door.He pulled out his lightsaber and cut a hole through the door, and walked in...

Walked into a Med Bay.

Raynuk smiled as he looked around at the bandages, Bacta Tanks, and medical supplies. They were trying to destroy this room... Hr grabbed a few large bandages and a few rolls of gauze, as well as a small canister of injectable Bacta. He ran back outside and over to Zar*

"Theres a med bay in there with two Bacta tanks...I figured you'd rather be out here fighting Zar, so this is the next best thing..."

*He injected Zar with the Bacta, and dressed the wound properly with the Gauze and bandages. When his shoulder was all wrapped up, he did his best to do the same to his chest wounds, subsiquently wrapping his entire chest in Gauze*

"Well...it dont look pretty, but it just might save your life.."

*He then stood up, and looked around before tucking the remaining rolls of Gauze, Bandages, as well as two more Bacta Injections into his belt pouches.*

"We're gonna be here a while..."

1fE1uLv.png

* Lord Impede looks down at Bz.*

"Is he going to be ok?"

* Raynuk was silient. Impede expression went to worried to pissed . He took hs two swords that were in the ground. He made a call to Necro.*

" Im on my way."

* He turned the commlink off and starts to walk away.*

SIG.jpg

OOC: I realize it is virtually impossible to approach a planet when the bugs are attacking but I must try anyway.

IC: The Jedi Hunter comes out of hyperspace well away from the planet of Kashyyk. Piccolo already knows it is suicide to attempt this. As he approaches the dark side of Kahsyyk he shuts down all systems on his ship, even life support. He uses his suit's oxygen tank to breathe and has strapped himself into the pilot's seat. His ship is slowly pulled in by the planet's gravity. The Firespray ship appears to be nothing more than a small asteroid or a piece of space junk. With nothing mechanical in operation, it also gives no readings.

OOC: I will wait for the bug's to post to see if this is successful.

OOC: *sigh* dealing with the wonderfully delightful msblaster has kept me away, dont think its cause i dont like you all... or i was leaving for good, i wouldnt want you to celebrate just yet... i'd would have said something, in short sorry... its all better now...

IC:

John awoke to a sudden feeling that tore away his puppy dog smile, rather he felt nails on a chalkboard screech across his mind... Death and lots of it... He walked out and ignited his blade and withdrew the Sith Saber...

The apprentice heard his Master's words with a cryptic face, his eagerness to fight had faded and now he was just happy to be able to kill a few of those bastards before falling in battle... which with there apparently infinite numbers should not take too long...

He made his way out of the Hell's Envy, weapons drawn after watching his master behead a bug and dismember another... The considerably weaker of the bug swarm was soon going to surround them while Master Tarrian and Kaylynn had already made their way elsewhere, and John stuck close to Bishop...

A bug approached John with its credible agility and its venomous tail outstretched, John fought it with the little skill he had learned, or attempted to learn but it was sufficient...

Venom and steel, impenetrable armor and a beam of crimson light, clashed... The sparks flew and the bug shrilled in pain... John grunted and yelled as ways to focus his strength... One sufficient blow struck in an apparently critical organ somewhere in the bug's abdomen while it was temporarily exposed with the Sith Saber, its cold steel felt blood for the first time and it felt good, the green blood covered the tip of the blade, the blade that would soon taste more blood...

The Bug fell to its knees and John formed a mild smile... One down, how many more to go? His smirk faded and he picked up speed as he frantically attempted to catch up to his Master... Though a stronger strain of bugs was fast approaching... One that would not be as easy to kill, perhaps maim a little...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Adi-Wan ((and whoever travelled with him)) arrive(s) at the City Platform, and hears the ensuing battle. He feels an unnatural amount of pain coming from somewhere nearby ... he instantly believes it to be a Wookiee, battle-tattered - but, feels it's connection to the Darkside ... it was a Sith. He headed towards the Medical Facilities with haste. As he arrived, he saw Zar sprawled out, and bleeding through a clean set of bandages that had been placed on some wounds - trying to keep him from losing anymore blood - to no avail. He saw Raynuk with his head hung over Zar - who was still conscious, yet slowed, from the wounds. He stood in the doorway for a moment, and then ... made his decision.*

"Zar ... if you trust me ... I'd like to work the powers of the Light side of the force to heal you ... "

*He looked pale - already the blood loss had contributed to his loss of color in his flesh ... he knew that Zar was a hard-core Sith ... and that he might actually refuse being basked under the lightside of the force, for healing. It was up in the air now - there was no predicting his response. Adi-Wan, still in the doorway, hadn't moved since he'd spoken, which seemed like an eternity before Zar responded in a gravelly, death-like voice.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Raynuk spun and threw impede into the wall with a flick of his wrist*

"He damn well better survive this..."

*Raynuk stormed out of the room, and kicked over a now disabled droid. He sighed and turned walking back in*

"We should put him in the Bacta tank..."

1fE1uLv.png

*Adi-Wan looked to the ground ... he closed his eyes, and he formulated his words. As he lifted his head ... he spoke.*

"Raynuk ... he's beyond the assistance of a Bacta tank now ... his lungs are filling with his own blood." - he turned to face the Sith, and spoke in a gravelly voice. "You focus on hate, and loathing ... while i focus on saving the lives of others ... you throw Impede into a wall, because you hate ... i can heal terminal wounds ... because i save. We harnass the Force how we choose ... and i choose ... life. I choose to preserve it, to embrace it ... i choose to save those that are less fortunate, and i choose to save those that will perish without my assistance ... "

*He stood - his chest still facing Raynuk, and he turned his eyes, and face - to gaze upon Zar ... a huddled mass upon the floor ... who's life signs would be fading - if he was hooked up to a heart-rate machine.*

*He returned the gaze into Raynuk's own dark, demented eyes and spoke again.*

"He will die, Raynuk ... if he doesn't let me help him ... "