Kashyyyk

RaveN

Kamino's heart thumped as he gazed upon the awesom weapon. Something about it made the satellite permeate with power.

Indeed, this was a weapon of evil...

A weapon of power...

A weapon of conquest...

...but also a weapon of justice. Force users of every specie, creed, and gender had perverted what was once sacred. They used their unfair advantage to topple the galaxy, ravage it with war, and claim it as their own...now their tyranny would be reversed.

The age of the non-force user....the common man...the Black Sun...was rising, and it would set aflame every force user in the Galaxy.

A new and glorious age was dawning. It would be led by the great and powerful Piccolo, and Kamino was overjoyed that he could be a part of it.

The green Twi'lek could see that the entrance to the cavern was growing considerably bigger as the lesser BS Agents continued to excavate. Kamino rounded up the other, higher ranking, Operatives up and they attached a number of gravity chains to the chamber that contained their ultimate weapon. The chains, when activated, would use gravitation force to gently ease the device to the surface.

The operation seemed to be going successful.

Kamino was happy.

Then Slicer spoke. (Kamino was annoyed)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

The massive Black Sun Warships left terrifying shadows on the forrested Wookiee planet. Inside one of these massive vessals, a young luitenant called out to his commander.

"Sir, an enemy ship seems to have its weapons targeting the area where Commander Piccolo is. How should we take care of this situation?"

The Captain, displeased that anyone would try to interupt the Black Sun's glorious crusade, was swift in his answer.

"Shoot it."

And so the order was carried out....

Green energy roared out from one of the ship's guns. Within seconds, the enormous emerald blast destroyed Slicer's pathetic ship.

No rogue simpleton would threaten the Black Sun's grad ambitions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamino was sure that everyone in the viscinity could hear the loud Bang! of Slicer's ship exploding. Although he was highly annoyed with the situation, the BS Operative had to smile as the booming sound echoed throughout the forest. Kamino then returned his attention to Slicer.

"Thank you for enlightening me, Slicer...before I met you, I didn't know the Empire recruited the mentally retarded."

The green Twi'lek gestured a simple hand signal.

Every one of the dozens of Black Sun Operatives raised their guns and aimed them at Slicer.

"The negotiations are over."

Kamino gave another signal. All of the BS Agents fired their deadly weapons with excellent precision. A moment later, splinters of lethal energies destroyed all of Slicer's weapons, from his lightsaber to his blasters to his utility belt to anything else on his person.

Kamino spoke again.

"The next shots will be for your head."

Kamino.jpg

Natoh continued watching from the shadows. He followed the fight since the beginning. He pulled out his twin blaster pistols.

"I do in fact believe the negotiations are over."

He put his fingers on the trigger, aiming them at one of the operatives. (Kamino) He pulled his fingers closer, counting the seconds down as the fighting ensued.

He finally had his shot. He pulled his fingers back sending two bolts of red, energy flying into the operative's shoulder. He watched the creature fall backwards and onto the ground.

Natoh quickly ducked back into the shadows, without being seen. He awaited his chance for another shot.

(Oopss... wrong alias. )

GearsSig3.jpg

((Kamino, try to be a little nicer when it comes to destroying all weapons on a person. As some might be concealed and he is wearing a suit resistant to what you're slingin.'))

Duo paused as Slicer seemed to think that he was some how good enough to take out the Black Suns best operatives with such as simply maneuver. It was a decent try, but in the end it was easily avoidable considering the fleet over head that could track his ship and knock it out of the sky. Piccolo had given him orders not to kill Slicer, but he said nothing of the man that had been trying[/i[ to sneak in behind them unnoticed.

What Natoh didn't realize was that even though he had some how made it past the heavily guarded entrance that was alive with activity, he had no real chance of escaping a trained hunter's senses. Duo had gained mainly abilities from his patron god, but he had trained and honed those abilities to a far superior point then what they had originally been.

He sniffed at the air quietly as Slicer finished talking and Kamino began. He was mildly annoyed by now and knew that things were simply going to get worse from this point out. He checked the holsters on his hips, running his hands over the smooth handles of his Desert eagles. They would be ready for action if need be.

He stepped back a bit so that the light that was filtering in no longer illuminated his figure. He had already locked onto Natoh's scent and he would seek him out, just as soon as he was finished bringing about a small expression of his own powers.

The force flickered, and then evaporated from the area completely, cutting off Slicer and anyone else who was able to touch it from their greatest asset. He could only extend the No force zone so far, but due to the tight confines they were in he was able to completely rip it out of this area.

Next his body began to twist and grow at an alarming rate, yet no one without a large measure of night sight or a good suit would notice the five foot five Black sun agent twisting into a mass of furry muscle that stood nine feet tall with an easy extra two hundred and fifty pounds of muscle alone. His nails extended into talons that had the ability to slice through most materials with an ease that could be compared to a lightsaber. He sniffed the air once again, the scene around him coming into sharper focus as he targeted his prey.

Despite his size he still retained a large measure of his stealth, being able to move over the ground while balancing his weight enough to keep from making a sound, as well as keeping the growl that was building in his throat down. He slashed downwards with his right claw, slashing the man's blaster in two. At the same time he brought his left hand up and cut into Natoh's groin, cutting upwards through his belt and relieving him off it then continuing deep into his gut before pulling out when he reached mid-chest.

He let out a feral growl, letting it be known that there was no stopping him now. He was tired of not only Slicer, but this one as well. In the coming minutes both of them would end up decorating the end of his claws. His thick hairy hide would provide a large level of protection from most ranged weapons, forcing his opponents to have to get up close and personal if they wanted to take him down.

(( Let the bodies hit the floor ))

Rodya was working on attaching the gravity chains when Kamino, a senior Black Sun officer, hit the floor. Rodya tightened his grip on his blaster and first looked at Slicer, who had been talking smack just before Kamino was shot. Rodya grinded his sharp jagged teeth together and prepared to make a move on the captive when all of the sudden another Black Sun agent burst into a fit of rage. Through the darkness all Rodya could hear was a deep growl then suddenly a slashing noise and a blood curddling scream. Someone had just been gutted. Rodya smiled.

Ignoring Slicer's empty threats and the ridiculous mini battles raging around him, Rodya continued attaching the chains. Soon the device was ready to be lifted out of its hole.

Rodya turned to Piccolo, one of the only people in the room Rodya truly respected, "My Lord, the device we are seeking is ready to be moved."

Rodya awaited his commander's orders.

rodya2.jpg

Since there were dozen upon dozen of black sun opertives in such a very small space. And since his suit was designed to relfect blaster bolts it was a wonder that more of them hadn't been hit.

Slicer glanced around at the remaining blcak sun opertives. He had thought only high level opertives had been allowed in the hole but he had been wrong. It was either that or there were dozens on dozens of high opertives dead or dying on the floor. While his lightsaber as well aspretty much all of his visible weapons had been destroyed, the sharpnel from such had impladed many. That as well as the fact that while the barage was short it had been detected which had allowed Slicer to move quite a bit dancing into shots just to watch them bounch around here and there and what not.

He smiled glancing at the dozen upon dozens of men on the floor.

"Hmmm so that is twice you have violated the same treaty. Too bad you are as stupid as your are trigger happy. I have recorded everything. Every word, evermovement everything. And I been broadcasting. I always have my link up and running. right now the evnts that have transpired here are right now sitting inside of multiple computers and mulitple placesthropugh out the galaxy. One of my little back up policy. How will black sun look firing upon a colonel of the Empire not once but twice."

He laughed his scalpe hunter was still fine after all his hand had been on it when they had started to fire.

"I have yet to fire a shot. Then men you see here dead and dying are by your own hands. You fired and your shots were reflected back at you."

He smiled his ultulity belt was fine since it was intergarded into his armor andtherefore had been protected. Not only that but he still had quite a few suprises.

"Piccolo your men's actions here have shed quite the light on black sun. I don't know how well my own agencies will respond. Perhaps they could care less. Or perhaps certain treaties could fall by the way side."

He leapt away from piccolo and closer to the fallen green twi'lek.

"I could make it where you are never welcome on your homeworld again. That you will be shot on sight. I might just do such a thing after all he seem might quick to open fire upon me."

Slicer then shut up for a brief moment. He stood still he was doing multiple things at once. One of those had something to do with the force which at the moment he could not access. The others where orders being given out and quick fast pace transmissions being sent.

Then he looked at one of the black sun agents with his gun still raised.

Funny their men lay here dead because they were stupid enough to fire upon me. Maybe now that alien of before would see why a bowcaster wouldn't work on me either. I however remain unharmed and I could most likley wipe out most of the opertives in the room.

some of them would be tough and Piccolo would be the worst. even with out me feeling the force chances are he could still rip it out of me.

Slicer watched duo bound away in order to go deal with Natoh.

Natoh could handle himself. And if he couldn't then it would make a great war cry latter.

He sighed behind his helmet.

Before dancing away from Piccolo he wasn't sure how fast that thing could move. He wanted to give once more a chance at a strange allliance between the groups before he let it all fall to the wayside.

"Piccolo I say call of your men. While they seem trigger happy you don't seem as so. So with you there is still a chance of an alliance between myself and what I can bring to the table and you. it either that or I allow the both the Sith and the Empire know of what we have found here. either by me flatlining or me commanding it to happen. I doubt you would have any sort of control over this weapon after that."

He linked up again to afew outside sources and gave a few more commands. then he waited for the logical response. He tensed up ready to move again incase another stupid barage was in the making or he was suddenly attacked.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

((Okay, I don't really understand how a suit can do everything that you say it can, without moving, but if you want to play all powerful, go ahead. This bickering is pointless. Cut to the chase.

Soory about my absence guys. School started and I wasn't able to post.))

As Jacen stood in the chamber, his blaster resting near his side in his hand, he thought over the events that had just unravled. Well if Slicer was broadcasting all this, then this entire thing was pointless, at least the part where he came in.

"Sir, if he's broadcasting this, there's no need to try to keep ourselves in good light. I say lets just kill him and be done with it. He's of no more use to us, and if we've already broken our tready, then we have nothing to lose. He's just a hinderence now and an unneeded one at that. Extra bagage."

Turning the safety off of his blaster with a small flick of the hand, Jacen rasied his blaster a little higher, and let his other hand rest on his utility belt, where his grenades rested. Waiting for Piccolo to reply, Jacen pondered on the wonders of the "God" suit, as he had come to call it, as it could broadcast things for such a far range with such a small transmitter.

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

Kal not being fully in the room since he arrived late heard the blasters fired, shrapnel hitting the wall, and blood curling roar. He also heard his three droids above telling him that a signal was being sent back and forth on an imperial channel. Kal ordered the signals to be caught and held captured. Who ever was sending signals would shortly find there information and commands useless.

Kal was soon met by an squad of attackers wanting to rush in and attack Slicer. Kal put up his hand and told them to hold here. The fire slowly died down and then Slicer made his attempt to negotiate with Piccolo. His droids above have routed, edited, and sent back false information to both of those Imperial operatives in there.

Kal having to hold back the troops from rushing in to their deaths couldn't do much more than send a COM to Piccolo telling him he was holding back all further incoming forces, stopping all out going and incoming Imperial signals, and waiting for further orders. After the COM was sent Kal took one his right 45.mm pistol and set it to semi-auto not wanting to get jumpy. He took a deep breath and remembered what he had learned.

Now Kal stood ready with the other employees to jump in at Piccolo's signal. Looking back Kal saw a great line forming behind all being trigger happy. Kal looked behind and gave the look of death basically saying that if any moved he will kill them himself. Kal breath deep and waited.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

((well I can send and recieve transmission from inside of the helmet. and why do I need to move. i have things that are voice activated and quite a few posts ago well not quite a few but enough of them i posted arming my suit up. therefore not a problem. besides what wrong with having a suit that can deflect blaster fire. if people can rip the force from people and if people no matter what distance they are from my person can magically hit every weapon on my body that they can see. Then this should seem natural to you. Especially since I didn't hear you complaining about dozen of opertives firing upon me or me taking three shots earlier or heck about that fact that in one post you guys magically got my droids to do stupid thing and get wiped out in one hit. And lest not even talk about my ship. unless you are willing to cry foul play at all times. Try not to do so.))

Slicer shook his head. What an idot kid he was forced to deal with here.

"Well little idiot if my superiors were right now looking at this don't you think they would have responded by now in one way or another. No I am keeping this information to myself. Should I desire it I can easily get it into the hands of whoever I want to see it."

Do you honstly think I would jeperidize my own chance at this machine.

He moved away from the Twi'lek as he laughed he figured some people had to be admiring his suit by now. He was still however waiting on picolo to respond to this rather nasty yet expected turn of events. He could still take most of them out. He would most likly start with either the now wounded twi'lek or with the loud mouth boy who had spoken out of turn.

They would require minimal energy each. Moving toward that beast thing attack his agent and piccolo those would be far tougher. Each one being a bit special. Yet again he didn't rely on the force ffor nothing. It was simply a very nice convience at time. However with or with out it he was still deadly far deadlier than half of the idiot opertives hanging in the chamber.

Suddenly he found that his helmet's coms were being blocked. not the smartest move since now it would be assumed that he had been killed. his own automated plans could be activated by this very thing. as it would suggest loss of life. Such as the sending of everything he had already had recorded directly in the hands into certain people.

Oh well the idea of having this thing for himself had been nice while it had lasted. He figured he about ten and at max twenty minutes before the file transfer would take place. He couldn't remember which timer he had set. Maybe he could hurry past this.

"I suggest you let me resume my com signals unless some one gets the wrong idea about what you are trying to do here."

he removed the scalpe hunter from its holster. it was seeming that too many black sun agents were trigger happy. No wonder they wanted the force removed from the galaxy. They must always be tasting their own blaster bolts when ever they ran into a lightsaber wielding Jedi. How sad.

ship

Mindan had stood quietly, saying nothing while this Slicer character talked himself up. Mindan knew that whatever he had planned, the Black Sun fleet in orbit would be able to take care of any ships, and the operatives he had ordered to take up defensive perimters would mop up anything that happened to get past. Mindan was a man of patience, but not for stupidity or arrogance, and he had begun fingering his shuriken shortly after Slicer began talking.

With full confidence in the fleet in orbit, and in his men holding defensive positions, Mindan smoothly palmed a shuriken, drew his arm back and flung it at high speed, the device spinning end over end, embedding itself into the shoulder joint of Slicers suit, the vibrasteel tips severed tendons and muscles, rending his right arm useless, and Slicers voice was clearly audible, howling in pain, a pain Mindan knew was intense.

"You might be recording everything Slicer, you might even have some sort of backup plan. But our fleet in orbit and my men on the ground can take care of anything you can come up with. You are grossly outnumbered. You are injured, you dont have access to your 'magic' and your weapons have been destroyed. Now if you will agree to stop meddling, I will summon a medic to tend to that wound. Or I can summon your executioner. The choice is yours."

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

As he leapt into the hole, Darkholme knew he could be walking to his death. But that is not what worried him. Death was as natural to him as life. He had faced death several times and had walked away with severe wounds many a time. But he had never fought with death, in its truest form. A warrior of equal or greater skill. These Jedi and Sith were ultimate warriors. Their skills with a blade were unrivaled. But their reliance on the Force made them weak. Their power was greatly diminished once that connection was taken away.

Removing his blaster pistols from their holsters, Darkholme entered the darkness and activated his nightvision. He watched as a large beast attacked an agent of the Empire. Taking careful aim with his pistols, he let loose a barrage towards the feet of the Imperial agent, forcing him to move closer to the monster(Duo).

Needless to say, Piccolo was displeased. His voice amplified shaking the whole cave.

"ENOUGH!"

Piccolo moved toward Slicer. The man had a chance to fire one shot, which was unable to penetrate even the surface of the hunter's body. Piccolo gripped Slicer around the waste with one hand, and tore the weapon from his grip with the other. Slicer could feel the power behind his hold. Even if Piccolo barely squeezed his hand, Slicer's ribs would snap with ease. No armor was strong enough to protect the Imperial. Piccolo faced the other operatives.

"Slicer is not here merely because I fear the Empire. He is here because we need him. We will have use for a Force-user like him. I understand his actions have been treacherous. And I understand Slicer's feelings of frustration at having us beat him to this weapon. I don't fault anyone for their actions. But that will change from this point on. There will be no more attacks without my orders."

Piccolo's voice was mechanically cold. But his voice was somehow still thick with anger. He dropped the Force-user to the ground.

"But we need to get a few things straight Slicer. You are weaker than you think. I could kill you with barely a thought. I have already shown you this. But we share a goal, and that is why you still live. This weapon is mine and mine alone. I am here to carry out the will of the Force. You may serve that goal in a capacity that I will determine. But you must be willing to take orders. I will make sure you are not harmed, but you will not bring harm to yourself by acting stupid either."

Piccolo spoke to all the operatives again.

"There is no point in hiding my mission any longer. The Black Sun is dead. We serve a higher purpose now. We are not after money or power. We are here to cleanse the galaxy of all Jedi and all Sith, regardless of their status. This includes the leadership of the Empire and Republic. This is the will of the Force as shown to me when my soul was stolen by Midnight Rose, the Dark Jedi. I am the only living creature to have killed a Dark Jedi, their leader no less, Crimson Morpheus. This is why I was selected as the one to carry out this mission. Ronin Wartide and Slicer are with us. Not as allies, but as part of the same group. We are the Black Dawn now. There is no turning back. I want everyone who does not wish to be a part of this, to make themselves heard now. Because beyond this point, insubordination regardless of who it comes from,"

Piccolo looked toward every operative individually including Slicer. Even his friend Kamino.

"will be rewarded with death. No exceptions."

Rodya grinned and felt a surge of adrenaline flow through his body as he watched Piccolo take control of the room. If he had doubted it before that hesitation had been completely washed away by Piccolo's last words. Rodya no longer denied that he respected Piccolo more than any other being in the galaxy. The re-born leader was quickly rising to the status of supreme being in the universe, and Rodya would follow his master's cause to glory or death.

Rodya was the first to step out of the crowd and bow to his master, "I will follow you to the ends of the galaxy. I will honor you and the Black Dawn with my life if need be, Lord Piccolo."

Rodya stayed bowed before his master still waiting for instructions as to what to do with the special weapon, which was now ready to move.

rodya2.jpg

Duo twisted his clawed hand as he withdrew it from where he had embedded it in Natoh's gut. Piccolo might have ordered no more attacks, but the damage had been done. Stomach acid would be seeping into the man's system and would bring him intense pain as it slowly killed him. At least that is what would happen if he was able to get to a medic quick enough for them to seal the gash in his stomach that was gushing blood.

As he stepped back his form once again contorted into less of a beast and more of a humanoid figure. Retaining at least a fifth of the muscle he had gained and a fraction of the height. A feral rage was concealed within his eyes as he looked towards the leader of this outfit. He was starting to get irritated, being denied the pleasure of having the taste of death in the air brought about by his own hands, but he would wait it out a while longer.

”œFine then”¦”

Lord Kelvin Dropped out of hyperspace over Kashyyyk on the far side of the planet that the Black Sun fleet was at, Slicers message had warned him that there could be a considerable presence of ships there, he quickly deployed the matte black armor on his ship, masking any one from directly seeing his ship,

He then quickly piloted his ship to easy comm distance of Slicer, over the pole, and attemted to contact him, unfortuneatly the signal would not lock and decided to go with his other option,

="Black Sun Fleet, this is Lord Kelvin aboard the Vuxhaul, I request permission to come out from my concealed position and ask that I not be fired upon, I recived a message from Slicer, My commander, that he was at Kashyyyk and needed assistance, and do you know why I have lost contact with him? Lord Kelvin out"=

I hate JNet

I am in love with my sister.

Mindan lowered his arms as Piccolo took control of the situation. He was not completely suprised by the announcement that the destruction of the force-using population was the goal, however he was suprised that there was a name change for the organisation.

No matter. I am a part of this whatever Piccolo decides to do.

Mindan did not speak in response to Piccolo's announcement. Although he disagreed with letting Slicer live, he also knew that Piccolo did nothing without a reason and that was good enough for him.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

((Gosh Piccolo, you had to get on before I did and make it so I couldn't retaliate, even with words to him...Slicer, you're really starting to piss me off. Don't shoot your mouth off, cause it really is the best way to infuriate people. Calling me a little idiot IC is just retarded. You have a problem with how I RP, take it up with me OCC. I want to keep this thing moving just as much as the next guy, and insulting me isn't the way to do that. Call me a kid, sure, but a kid who has enough of a mind not to be called an idiot.

Oh yeah, and about the foul play thing, if I had been involved, I would have asked about wether or not something like that would have been the most fair course of action. I've been blamed with enough things I haven't done already, this doesn't need to be another one.))

The sudden change of name from Black Sun to Black Dawn, suprised Jacen. He had grown up listening to stories about the Black Sun, and how they worked. This machine must really have a huge significane if Piccolo was willing to risk all this for it. Jacen thought about this for a few long moments. He was loyal to Piccolo, yes, but was he willing to risk it all, just to get a few nusancies out of the way.

Well heck yes I am...

Jacen lowered his weapon into the holster and turned to face his boss.

"Piccolo, if you feel this strongly about soemthing like this, I have no place to doubt it. I'll continue with this organization for as long as I can, as long I agree with the things going on in this organization. Let's get this thing over with so we can all get the hell out of here."

silassig-1.jpg

((I never said i had a problem with your rp'ing. That was my char saying that. Just so you know I am not my char. anything he says or thinks doesn't mean that I think that. it what my char thinks.))

Slicer... Slicer sat on the floor. He removed the shuriken and reaxhed ino his belt to pull out a pad. Shoulder wounds bleed fast andfurious but they were easy enough to patch up.

If that Droid piccolo think didn't look like it was about to attack him again he would more likley than not take the head off of the operative who had thrown that piece of metal at him.

He shook his head and sighed.

"Well then. Now that everything is up and out of the bag. How about some meds for my opertive overthere. I can't remember if he would need them or not but lets be on the safe side here."

Slicer sighed. Before checking his helmet. he had been wrong earlier his signal wasn't being blocked per say. Which was all fine and good for other purposes.

"Also beast thing that shot me three times. Mind if you allow the force to return to me here. It is quite annoying."

He sighed again befor epicking himself up and off the floor.

ship

The injured Kamino struggled to get up off the ground. Pain ripped through the green Twi'lek's shoulder...the blaster bolts had certainly done some damage. Normally he would have gone for revenge, but Piccolo's orders rang through loud and clear. Kamino walked over to his boss.

I am sorry, my friend. Next time I will keep my ignorance in check.

Kamino then moved out of the way and watched the able-bodied Operatives work on getting the device out of the hole.

Kamino.jpg

Piccolo dismissed Slicer and the others,

"Yes, get yourselves together. Take your time. But we will be leaving as soon as we can. We will head to Dubrillion, and repair this weapon. Hopefully we will be able to reproduce a few copies of it as well. Get yourselves out of this hole."

He held up his hand for Kamino and Mindan to hang back.

"All is forgiven. It was a volatile situation. I am actually pleased the operatives have taken our need for secrecy so seriously. I'd rather have them be overzealous than lazy. I want you two to get this thing into a large transport ship as soon as possible."

Piccolo spoke to all of the other operatives now as they climbed out of the hole.

"Alright, I want all of the rest of you to wipe this place out. Destroy any wookiee villages within an hour of this place. Kill them all, no exceptions. Then scorch the earth all around. The only thing I want to see on the ground is ash. When the device is clear, we will fire as many missiles into this place as possible. There will be no remnant left of our presence or what was hidden here."

Kal heard Piccolos orders as the he was no longer part of the black sun, but now black dawn. Kal ordered the men back up the now massive tunnle. Kal holstered his weapon and walked to the main group he looked and saw that would happpen later in the furture. He didn't the force to see the future. The future after all had just now shown itself to all present in this room.

Kal was not an evil person who wished evil upon any one. That had changed now. The sith and jedi had gone unchecked for far to long. Kal would glady fight along this dawn to see the sun set on all of the force users and finally stand where he should. He would fight untill he couldn't fight no more.

Kal walked though the group of people to help holister the machine and get it out of the hole. As he wallked by Piccolo he spoke.

"Thank you sir. I will follow you untill I can not move no more. Hail the Black Dawn. "

Kal appraoched the machine and continued to prep the machine for dragging up.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Piccolo had no sooner given his last direction then Rodya was moving out of the hole and through the forest. He creeped through the underbrush away from the Black Dawn's location. He made very little noise, and to any on looker would have been a terrifying sight. To see a large venemous looking creature like Rodya move through the forest like a shadow is not a thought one wishes to have before laying down to sleep at night.

Crack!

A twig snapped, and Rodya spun on his toes. Directly across from him were four large Wookiees, all carrying bowcasters. They seemed stunned at the sight of Rodya; a feeling they would regret because in that split second that the Wookiees had lost Rodya fired off a grenade round from his bowcaster. It exploded right in the middle of the group. Fur flew high into the air.

Rodya sifted through the smoke and found one survivor. The injured Wookiee crawled slowly in the direction of what Rodya figured was his home.

"Die knowing that in your weakness you have murdered your entire village," said Rodya as he walked up behind the Wookiee, stuck the bowcaster to the back of the creatures skull, and pulled the trigger. Blood splattered across Rodya's shins and trickled down to his feet. When he first landed here Rodya had felt sympathy for these creatures. They had been persecuted enough, but this was work. Rodya was not committing these crimes out of pleasure. Well...maybe I had a little fun with that last one, and an evil grin spread across the hunter's face.

Walking in the direction that he had been given by the now dead Wookiee, Rodya soon came to the outskirts of a decent sized Wookiee village suspended in the air along the trunks of the trees. He kept low and quiet. He knew he wasn't invincible, especially when dealing with dangerous creatures such as these. Once again he moved like a shadow, and soon found a vine that would support his weight. He climbed it quietly and set about placing as many mines as he could at the base of each tree house. He would bring the whole place down, and then finish off any survivors once they were on the ground.

When everything was finalized, Rodya lowered himself to the ground and sought protection behind a tree. With the push of a button all of the happy lives in the village were destroyed. A minature apocalypse had been created by the Black Dawn Agent. He had consequently ruined the history, happy peaceful present, and the future plans of all the glorious beings living in the village, but these thoughts were not enough to penetrate the hardened heart of Rodya the villian. He merely turned on the destruction and opened fire on all that moved. Soon the screams and whispers of life were silenced. All that was left was a large burning heap of devastation, and a destroyer of dreams.

Rodya gathered his things and moved back towards the Black Dawn's location...

rodya2.jpg

Mindan nodded acknowledgement, glad to be moving off the planet and back to more familiar territory. Turning to Kamino Mindan spoke, the first words they had exchanged.

"We will need to co-ordinate the extraction of this device with the arrival of suitable transport. Do you wish to oversee the extraction or the loading and transportation of this devcice to Dubrillion?"

Mindan did not yet know the value of this Kamino. The respect he recieved from Piccolo was obvious, and that immediately ensured Mindan gave respect, but to himself, Kaminoi had not yet proved his worth, nor his trustworthiness, and Mindan knew that until he had established Kamino's path, he would not feel entirely comfortable around him.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Kamino regarded the one known as Mindan. The man seemed to be a skilled warrior, and that was all that mattered. The green Twi'lek didn't have time to worry about the other Operatives' opinions. Kamino had been a champion of the Black Sun...now the Black Dawn...for years. He had the favor of Piccolo, and that is all that mattered. Kamino was too concerned with the BD's ultimate mission to give any thought about the younger Operatives.

"I wouldn't mind some assistance, but I think the best way to move this weapon is to bring a ship overhead. From there, we can use a small tractor beam to pull it up into the ship. I'm open to other options, but that seems to be the smartest and most efficient way."

Kamino.jpg

As Darkholme stalked silently through the jungles of Kashyyk, he allowed the new information to pass through his mind. His whole life he had taken on jobs of murder in the promise of payment for those executions. And not too long ago, he had joined Black Sun, in hopes of completing large contracts, and spreading his name. To him Black Sun had been a lifelong goal. Something that he would achieve at the right time. And with moments of his joining, it had been transformed into an order dedicated to the extermination of the Force. And soon it became an entirely new organization altogether. But Darkholme cared not. He had pledged his allegiance to them. And his word had always been his bond.

Finding a small village, Darkholme kept a grim expression beneath his helmet as he leapt to a small rope bridge connecting two homes. Startling two Wookie males, he heard a threatening roar. Drawing his sword in a quick motion, he cleaved the left arm from the beast, allowing blood to spray across his armor. Dropping to his knees, he slices through the knees of the knees of the second in time to feel wo pwoerful Wookie hands gripping his sides. Activating the repulsor generators in his boots, Darkholme leapt backwards. Reliquishing his grip on the sword, the hunter snapped his wrists foreward releasing the catch on his new pistols. As they slid into his hands, he felt subtle mistakes in the grips and weighting, mistakes that he would have to correct on his own. Pulling back the trigger on both pistols, felt the immense recoil as twin slugs burst forth and ripped through Wookie fur and flesh. As the dead body hit the ground, Darkholme flipped the weapons to automatic, and began to spread rounds of ammo throughout the village. As more Wookies died, Darkholme kept the grim expression on his face, the expression he had learned to keep during times of murder. An expressions that showed no emotion, something that during a fight could get you killed.

As the last Wookie feel, Darkholme slid the pistols back up his wrists and made his way toward the rope bridge where he had left his sword. Gripping the blade in his hands, he made his way around the village, collecting the heads of each male, and thrusting it into a back. Although he was going to detonate the village, any bodies thrown by the explsion would look like the work of Trandoshan hunters. Plus a Wookie skull made a great trophy.

Emerging back at the Black Dawn main encampment, he tossed the bloody bag into the transport and awaited Piccolo to return.

Piccolo was pleased with the pace of the executions. He sent his final orders to all operatives.

"Once Kamino and Mindan get this thing into hyperspace, follow them immediately to Dubrillion. There's no need to wait for me to specifically order you to do so. Remember though, the traitor ShadowFett destroyed our base there. We will have to rough it and build a makeshift encampment for a while."

As Jacen recieved Piccolo's comm, his heart raced. He was finally heading back to Dubrillion. The place where he had first come to Black Sun, or now Black Dawn. He remembered the bases destruction, watching the explosions ripple through the land from space, and watching the traitor ShadowFett escape.

He commed ahead to Savior to get the ship prepped and ready to head to Dubrillion. Visions of the crystal clear water and the rolling green forests blurred through his head. Then he remembered that he hadn't responded.

--Comm to Piccolo--

Acknowledged sir. My ship is being prepped as we speak, and I'm ready to head back ot the Dubrillion base. As soon as Kamino and Mindan get this thing back into space, I'll be heading out as well. The best of luck sir, and see you soon.

--End Comm--

((Sorry about not being able to be on as frequently. School has started and my internet sucks right now. Once every 2-3 days is probably my limit right now...Sorry again...))

silassig-1.jpg

Kamino looked at the hole leading to the Black Dawn's ultimate weapon. The other Operatives had considerably increased the size of the hole's entrance...the green Twi'lek could see the entire satellite now. He once again regarded Mindan.

"If we have a large enough ship, both of those problems will be solved."

Kamino sent a com up to the nearest warship, ordering it to center itself above the Operatives' position. Chills ran down his spine as the massive ship hovered just feet above Kaminio, Mindan, and the other Black Dawn Agents. They all heard a large buzzing sound and watched in amazement as the Anti-Force weapon floated safely from the hole to the ship. When securly in place, the ship closed the entryway and returned to the Kashyyyk atmosphere. Kamino and the others took a seperate transport to the Black Dawn Warship. Once everyone was securely in place, the terrifying fleet raised up into space and departed for Dubrillon.

OOC: I don't mean to post for others, I'm just trying to wrap things up...continued in Space thread for now.

Kamino.jpg

(OOC:lets just assume u left slicer behind as a joke or what ever because im picking him up)

Lord Kelvin got no response from the black sun fleet, so when he saw a ship land, then rise to orbit, and the whole fleet took off. The Vuxhaul then began heading for the surface and Lord Kelvin piloted the ship to Slicers locator becon,

As the ship touched down Lord Kelvin got out and strode up to Slicer,

"Well sir, ya miss me, saw the debris of your ship in orbit and thought you might need a lift, Whats new?"

I hate JNet

I am in love with my sister.

As soon as the weapon was lifted off of the planet Rodya made his way to the transport he used to travel to Kashyyyk. He loaded up the coordinates for Dubrillion and set the engines in motion. In a short peroid of time Rodya was zooming skyward into orbit.

Once clear of the planet's atmosphere, Rodya engaged the ships hyperdrive. His immediate coordinates were not set for his final destination. He made frequent jumps to throw off whom ever may want to follow him. He would arrive at his destination soon enough...

rodya2.jpg