Ilum

RaveN

Onderin lowered his eyes to the weapon his apprentice was presenting to him. It was indeed beautiful, patterned and intricate. It was the work of mastery, though Sabian had most likely never worked with metal before this point. The Force had truly been with him.

The Jedi Knight swallowed. "You have done well, Sabian. As you continue to train, you will find that your lightsaber will grow closer to you until you are at perfect unity with it," he said. His own lightsaber had served him well, though he hadn't managed a victory in personal combat over a Sith Lord to this point. It didn't matter--his victories came among the stars, and they were numerous.

Admiral Starlisk sat down again, having been standing due to helping his apprentice out of the ice and snow and into the warmth of the Imperial-designed shuttle. It was perfect for the job, roomy enough to pace or sit, but small enough to be relatively unnoticed when it was necessary and not sacrifice maneuverability.

At any rate, Onderin knew where he had to go next. During the construction of his apprentice's lightsaber, he had tuned into the Force and felt something he was uncomfortable with. It seemed that his old Master, Keiran, had become something unlike what he had been. Onderin's bond told him that Keiran was on Naboo, though he knew not the specifics.

For now, he would hear what Sabian had to say. That would be enough.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

"I'm glad your pleased.. For right now, I'm kind of speechless. I can't explain in full what happened, only that I had this connection with a higher power and this vision--a vision about you when you first made your own lightsaber..

..It was alot more then just that but, I really can't begin to put into words all the feelings."

- For the moment, the young man needed to sit down, finding his limits both mentally and physically were met and then some, during the ordeal. If it were not for the Force, there might have been much of him left standing at this point. Either arm slung over the chair as he fell back into one of the flight chairs, eyelids drawing down slowly over either eye before they 'came fully shut. -

- There was nothing left for him to do other then sit there, relaxed, with his eyes closed. Within seconds, the boy's head would teeter over to the side, resting on his own shoulder, deep breathing insuing. He had been overcome with so many emotions and ordeals that he completly shut down. -

- Sabian would remain there, sleeping, while sitting in the chair, with one relaxed hand still clinging onto the end of his lightsaber.. -

I did it.. I did it..

Onderin nodded and let the boy relax. It was not time to try and explain the unexplainable or attempt to solve the unsolvable mysteries of the Force. The Force would be the Force, and a Jedi would be the one to experience it to its fullness.

The Admiral then once again lifted the shuttle off the ground and lowered the wings. They would help considerably in the exit of such a harsh atmosphere. Avoiding a storm front and weaving around a deadly air current, Onderin guided the craft towards space.

Soon the vacuum was upon the small white ship and its pilot directed it towards Naboo, a planet that Onderin had never been to before as far as he could remember. Then again, he had been to enough planets to not remember each one specifically, and he had studied Naboo enough that it was all just a blur.

The Jedi Knight then pulled back the hyperspace levers in a familiar movement that launched the shuttle into the depths of a dimension in which only shadows of real objects remained.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

As the taxi had landed on Ilum, he felt with the Force, his padawan's didn't arrive yet.

"What in the bloody blue hell was taking them so long?" The taxi driver looked back questioningly, not knowing if he was talking to him, or if he was muttering to himself, it was the last ofcourse.

"Sorry, I have torettes, you ass." Neo smirked, and set a few credits on the seat, the driver looked down and started to protest, but Neo slammed the door in his face.

"I'm a great Jedi, aren't I?" He really needed to stop talking to himself, it was beginning to be a habit, but he wouldn't need to stop, soon he would be talking to his apprentices. But, he didn't want to be noticed, so he hid himself in the Force, he knew his apprentices were a little too weak to find Neo, so, he sat above the land and looked out, looking for any signs of ships, or his padawans.

tru7h.jpg

In one of the smaller caves of Ilum, the guardian stirred. Black fur rippled in readiness, energy crackled along its spine and flared briefly from ebony talons. It sensed someone reaching out and stirriing one of its children, causing the matrix of its birth to melt and flake away.

The being was old. It had lived long past its lifespan and now sustained itself with the gifts the master had given it . A gift that the master said she should use to protect the children of this cavern for here would come one who could not love the children of her world. He must be stopped along with all who the searched.

She stares outward for a moment, searching the air for a sign that a searcher is coming. When she does not feel one, she retreats inward to the place where the master told her to search when this cavern's children stirred. The guardian finds what she is looking for. Names and faces appear in her mind's eye. Its the greatest of these minds, the dark haired human whom she sees as the key whom she senses nearby but somehow cloaked from her inner sight. The grin that forms on her face is predatory and vicious. Where the inner spirit fails there is the ancient tools, the nose to scent, the ears to hear the stinking breath and racing heart.

Her master gave her form and gave her function. When she was ready, he gave her a name. Nauth left the children and strode out into Ilum's ice wastes. A chill went up her spine. It was not the chill of cold, but the thrill of a hunt whose prey would fall to the red blades master had presented her with on the day he had left.

<> yeah, got the cheese going, but hey, lets have a little fun. <>

Neo's ship approached the planet Ilum.

Sahv and Dashel, sitting in the cockpit of the ship, were startled by the sudden sound of the holocron igniting into a cacophany of light and sound. Their master's image appeared...

Good. Now that you've reached Ilum, I have a bit more information about your search. By now I've told you that you're to be searching for crystals whose possesion and study of will increase your knowledge and understanding of the Force. A Jedi's personality deeply influences the manner in which he communes through the Force. Crystals whose physical form was conjured and inspired by the Force itself can be of great help to a Jedi in this matter. These crystals can be found on Ilum, and since you have different and distinct personalities, you will be searching for crystals that will complement those differences. Dashel, you will be looking for a crystal whose emphasis is on Force Awareness. It is a dark green color. This crystal will help you envelop yourself in the Force, and immerse yourself in its understanding. Sahv, you will be obtaining a crystal which I believe will help you in your quest for the origin of the Force. Its color is a dark blue, and will allow you to compromise any rifts you may have regarding the philosophies of the Force. Each of these crystals will need to be polished after they are recovered in their raw form. I'll see you soon, my padawans.

"Dashel, I'm landing us at the coordinates, near an ice shelf at the 15th parallel where the these caves will be. Do you think Master Neo meant to meet us here?"

Sahv landed the ship.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Sahv's remark stopped Dashel in his tracks. He had been so busy preparing for the challenges on Ilum, that had forgotten about the greatest challenge in his life at this moment.

”œYou know Sahv, I really hadn't thought of Master Neo's whereabouts. When he decides to show, he will. Until then, you and I have some crystals to find and those caves out there are the most likely spot on this giant snowball.”

Neo pulled his hood over his face so that his facial features were black. He was now invisible to anyone he came up to. Still hiding from the Force, Neo used the Force to jump down from the mountain at shocking speeds. He felt with the Force as he jumped, feeling his padawans near the entrance of the caves. Slowing to a halt, he ran inside the caves, missing his padawan's eyes by a second. The only thing they saw was a flash of black, and hopefully they would go to search, because their true training would come into play here.

tru7h.jpg

"Dashel, this must be the cave." Yorr said after the two first passed through the shallow-roofed entrance.

Sahv and Dashel approached a walkway over a small canyon upon entering the cavernous room whose path snaked through the bowels of the mountain. The bridge was wide at the ends, yet contained a very narrow section in the middle.

"The bridge looks secure. Must be stone. I'll go across first, then you follow, ok?" Sahv asked Dashel.

The young padawan slowly approached the walkway, and made his way across, inching toward its center.

"Dashel, when you come across, don't look down!" Yorr said without looking back.

Upon reaching the bridge's two-third mark, a slight rumbling began. Sahv could feel thorugh the Force, that something was happening... a shaking of energy. Sahv picked up his pace, and realized the stone below him was trembling fiercely. After and a quickening of pace and reaching the other side of the canyon, Sahv looked back to see the midsection of the bridge gone.

"Dashel! You're going to have to jump."

The echo of Sahv's voice rang throughout the room.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Dashel snarled a warning Sahv's way before the bride collapsed, but too late to get his friend safely back. He bristled, then crouched low and spun in a slow circle., ending up with his back to the canyon. He sat motionless for over a minute, hands curled reflexively over the handles of his twin blasters. He failed to notice he had let go of the force.

After assuring himslef that no ambush lurked behind them, he called out to Sahv. "I am going to make the leap, shouldn't be a problem. is the ledge strong enough on your side to take my weight?"

He prepared himself, making sure that he had good traction for the leap ahead. Something was lacking and Dashel did not realize it unitl Sahv asked him fi he knew how to augment hs own physique with the force Dashel listened to the instructions, and then reached out to the force to do as instructed. "Beginner's mistake," he thought, "one I am not going to get to repeat too often."

Following Sahv's instructions, Dashel extended his awareness into the force and then focussed on increasing his strength to make the leap. It took a short time, but with Dashel's persistence and Sahv's patience, Dashel was comfortable enought that he ran to the very edge of the chasm before leaping.

Mid leap, a flash of Darkness in the force alerted him at the same time Sahv must have felt it. Dashel roared an unneccessary warning and drew his blasters at the three meters of towering that had emerged from its hiding place in the ceiling above Sahv's head.

Dashel fired, bu the dark creature before them deflected the bolts using the dobule red blade it held between its claws.[/i]

Neo heard the crashing of the bridge that his two padawans crossed. He smirked, and peered outside of the cave, they were there, taking their time, but not for long. Using the Force, ice in the cave began to rumble, then float down from above, two huge pieces were now in Neo's control.

Still hiding behind the icy wall, Neo used the Force to put a huge burst of energy into the ice formations that he had just gathered. They flew into the air and came inches away from his padawan's. Neo looked out, seeing them turn instantly, he waited to see what their next move would be.

tru7h.jpg

Dashel's leap was indeed powered by the force, but he erred slightly in the length of the leap. Tossing his blasters onto the ice ahead of him, he fell short and had to scramble up to the ledge using his claws. He got to his feet, in time to hear the creature bellow in rage or fear. He was not sure why it was retreating, as he felt physically corrupted by its presence and knew it was stronger than both he and Sehv. He saw with relief that his pistols had landed a little farther into the cave.

He didn't have much time to ponder when another attack came his way. Still immersed in the force, he had enough forwarning to act and drew the lightsaber he had brought with him from Trian. He dodged the ice chunk tossed at him, turning a complete circle as he did so, ignited the blade and chopped the back half of the block off taking cover opposite the direction the attack had originated.

Panting heavily, he looked over to see how Sahv had faired. Reliable friends were rare, and Sahv had consistantly proven himself over the short friendship. On the other hand, Dashel had begun to think that while the bridge and ice missles were related, the creature that had initially attacked them was a seperate problem.

Neo, still using the Force to hid his signature spoke through the Force, the same message played over and over in their minds, not knowing who or where it was coming from.

"Come ... Come ..."

Neo waited, still hiding underneath his dark robe.

tru7h.jpg

Dashel heard the voice through his connection with the force. For a moment, he thought it familiar but the urgency behind it and the repeated attacks removed any time for contemplation. The person doing the manipulation was playing them like harp strings. That had to change. It had been drilled into him time and time again. Act with hestitation how you wanted to, never react to an opponenets moves.

The question at the moment was what moves he had to make. The chasm behind was jumpable, but there was the possibility of an opponent back there. Going forward as the voice urged was the prelude to being ambushed and ambushed very well.

A second ticked by and Dashel was no closer to the answer than before. The force was strangely quiet, a fact that he remarked to Sahv with a murmor. Something was disturbingly familiar about the whole situation. It was that similiarity that was eating at him.

The second second went by and Dashel still had not acted. His mind raced sorting through the possibilities and tools he had at his disposal. One fact kept coming to him, he was facing a force user of great skill in stealth at the vary least. A solution presented itself, one that he should share with Sahv. In private.

"Sahv, remember the link we shared before to ward off Master Neo?" Dashel asked. "We need some privacy, and I think I know a way to get it." [/i]

"Well Dash, ... can I call you that?" Sahv wiped a beat of sweat from his brow.

~Why... am I Sweating???~ Yorr thought.

"Yes I remember Rattatak... we can try to snuff out this mystery Force user, but lets try to keep in mind that we are but lowly padawans... at the moment." Sahv whispered to Dashel.

Sahv was terrified. He'd seen... something. And he couldn't explain what it was; this is what was terrifying. And what was that... weapon he'd brandished? The red hue... it was all very strange to Yorr; here he stood thinking these things, looking into the dark passage in the depths of which a voice... called to them.

"Dashel, this is not how we planned this day to be, but we are here nonetheless."

Sahv held his blaster with both hands, the safety off. Dashel had two blasters at hand.

"... and... I feel a... presence here."

Yorr knew they were at a cave containing crystals which would enhance their Force sensitivity, but this new feeling that had arisen since their incounter with the intruder was different.

"We should be careful, Dashel."

Quieting his mind, Sahv began to link with his fellow padawan through the Force, so they could coordinate their actions. Perhaps... together, they could quickly unravel the situation that had tied itself in a dozen knots.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

"Sahv, let's move forward toward the voice. One problem at a time. I think staying alert and staying aware of each other are our best bet at this time. Caution, as you mentioned, is definately called for we are most certaintly playing someone elses game. Let's go and get some information on what we are facing and if possible, pull back and assess what we find. Then we can decide whether or not we need to call for Master Neo."

Dashel took point, figuring his combat training would help him deal effectively with direct physical threats while Sahv with his better force skills could help him deal with any other threats. He picked up his blasters and put the old lightsaber back on his belt. It was then he realized that he had ignited it almost on an instinctual level. Igniting a lightsaber is easy, most of the time its a matter of finding the right switch. Somehow, though, I knew to use the force to guide my cutting of that ice rock. What is going on?[/i]

Neo sighed, it had taken far long then he had expected in the first place, but he had all the time in the world. He stood, thinking about his next move, he would have to show his dark body to the apprentices.

He moved out from behind, he could see their blaster pistols spasm as he appeared. Using the Force, Neo pulled the two into the cave, using the Force to knock all of the ice from the top of the cavern. It also rumbled, and fell to the ground, sealing the entrance of the cave. The two Jedi felt for their blasters, but Neo was already ahead of them, pulling the blasters with the Force with him as he ran away from the two hopefuls. All you could hear were the frantic sound of boots marching farther into the cave.

Neo, again using the Force, jumped to the top of the crystal room, hiding from his two padawans.

tru7h.jpg

Dashel broke out in a a cold sweat. Twice he and Sahv had been confronted by individuals in black. One had radiated hostility through the force while the other had simply been a physical being without a force presence. Yet that second being had tugged their weapons away from them using the force. Dashel recongnized the trap his mind was setting for him. The noise and confusion were beginning to disorient him. He settled back on the link with Sahv and the force as anchors among the chaos.

He grunted, then looked at Sahv, "Do you have any other weapons on you? If not, you want this old lightsaber?"

As he waited for Sahv to answer, Dashel took two of the spare powerpacks he had and began wiring them together. He purposely left the last connection undone. Their mysterious force user was in for a suprise should they ever catch him in a blind room. He silently thanked the veteran whom showed him this trick. Most people would never think of wiring two power packs together to intentionally form a stun grenade, most just put them together to make a large explosion. Dashel felt sorry for the being ahead should he or she get caught by the resulting stun blast. Waking up from it felt like the worst hangover anyone could concieve of. He settled his device in a pouch, making sure to keep his hand on the final connection before proceeding forward.

"Do I want that old what?" Sahv barely heard Dashel's voice and offered an instinctive reply. His mind was elsewhere. Beyond the shadows in front of them he could hear the lopsided pitter patter of feet, retreating once again and thus perpetuating his taunting.

"Dashel, I don't have any other weapons... we are definitely dealing with a Force user. He yanked those blasters from us like we saw Master Neo do on Rattatak, and like I saw him do on Coruscant. I felt the same feeling just now as I did then. However..." The two men stood silently talking, Sahv tried not to talk too loud. "... there are applications of the Force here which seem... alltogether uncanny and nondescript. Why are we being taunted in this fashion by this thing?"

Sahv looked back at the distant entrance to the cave, where light no longer emanated due to the collapsed ceiling overhead. A mysterious wind began to flow through the room, Sahv could hear it. Though slow-moving and non-violent, the wind moved upward through the room. Suddenly, a bright twinkle of light caught Sahv's eye up above; it quickly dissipated, but he could still make out where it was.

"Dashel, look up... there. That tiny light... seems to be a reflection, but, there is no light to be its reflected source."

The two men looked around, searching for any source of light. They could find none. Only the cold, dark air formed their environment.

"Yeah, I'd say so too. It has a greenish color to it." Sahv replied to Dashel's statement.

Sahv felt through the Force, to the light up above. He tried desperately to seek out its purpose and identity. Seeming to react to Sahv's inquiery, another light quickly flashed and went dull again. Another, and another, in rapid succession. After 15 seconds, the ceiling and walls of the cave were cluttered with reflective lights, some green, and some blue. The near complete darkness of the cave dissipated due to the new source of dull light.

The two young padawans looked at each other, knowing what those lights were.

Yet in a distant corner still lurked a dark figure, standing still against the cave's wall.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Neo could feel his padawans nearing the crystal site of the cave. He knew they were close, actually, he knew they were right below him, but yet he waited. He scampered along the wall, trying not to make a single noise as he did so. Ice fell from even higher than Neo, he didn't think knocking the entrance down would have that much effect on the cave, but it did, and soon, it would show all the damage. They had to hurry, holding his position, Neo watched from above, waiting for them to enter the threshhold of the cavern in the cave.

tru7h.jpg

Sahv looked closely at what he thought was the figure of a man...

"Nope, just a shadow..." he murmured to himself.

The two men moved a bit further forward, toward a section of the room in at which the crystals were nearer to the ground along the opposite wall.

"Dashel, I think I see our blasters over there... see them? Along the wall there... but, where is that mysterious one?"

Sahv led the move, slowly but steadily, toward the wall, hoping that his initiative would not be his undoing.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Jaden went into the room and then his master shut the door behind him. Jaden looked through the boxes and found all he needed to construct his two lightsabers. He started off by searching for two of the same handgrips. It took him awhile, but eventually found two exactly the same. Next he found two power cells and started looking for other parts to start his construction of his lightsabers. He began by getting the control studs by using circuits channel and focusing crystal. Jaden knew that lightsabers were powered from the control studs by a circuits channel and focusing the crystal. Next he started to look through the boxes again where he came across a few blade-length adjusters. Jaden thought this would make my lightsabers very effective, as these adjusters would make the lightsabers, Duel-Phase.

Jaden grabbed his crystals and was glad that these crystals could handle different power level requirements. He began wiring to the diatium power cell. And thought of how making his lightsabers dual-phase would benefit him. He knew that when they are dual-phased that the hilt of his lightsabers would rotates in a way that it aligns the crystals, which doubles the length of the lightsaber and changes the color of them. Jaden then began making the way they would align so that when the alignment occured the lightsabers beam's length would increase and the blades would become green. Jaden decided to make them green in honour of his father and of his good master, Avararda.

Finally Jaden got near the end of making his lightsabers. He finished off by grapping the last few things, such as a safety swith, and a few belt rings out of the box so he could put them on his belt.

Once all the pieces were assembled, Jaden used the Force to meld them together.

Jaden breathed in slowing and for the first time egnited his lightsabers. The two blue lightsabers glowed in the room, and then he checked if the duel-phase process had worked. The room then lit up green and the lightsabers beam colour changed to green. Jaden blew a sigh of relief.

Jaden then made his way out of the room to see his master.

jadencopy.gif

"I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too! They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them! "

Dashel followed Sahv's lead. He moved to Sahv's left, almost brushing the wall of the small room. He reached out for the force, trusting in it to guide his actions over the coming moments.

Guide him it did, but not towards the shadow that Sahv had pointed out, nor towards his blasters. Instead he felt himself pulled towards a crystal in the wall. It was the one he had seen in his earlier vision, and he could see it as the brightest star among a room full of stars. It pulsed in time with his heart and spirit. He nearly died with fright as he reached out for it and it seemed to fall eagerly into his hands. Briefly, he lost himself in the facets that peeked out from the rocky matrix which encrusted it.

Dashel slipped the crystal into a convienient pocket and then set about helping Sahv. Though he had been distracted for but a moment, Dashel chided himself for the distraction. He focussed on the shadow, though he remembered Master Neo's admonition to never lose the crystal. He immediately began watching for attempts to remove it from his person via the force or more mundane means.

through the force, Dashel sent an impression to Sahv of Sahv needing to find his crystal quickly. Dashel could feel the warning from the force of the caves deteriotating condition. With each passing moment the cave was growing more unstable.

Unstable too, was Dashel's condition. The constant anxiety, multiple attacks, and neccessary concentration was depleting his energy rapidly. He knew he could continue the pace they were keeping for a little while longer, but knew it was time to complete their mission and regroup to consolidate what they knew and how to procede.

Sahv picked up his blaster, noticing immediately the missing power cells; the weapon would be useless.

"Yes Dashel, I will find my crystal so we can leave this place soon."

Sahv looked over to the wall of the cave, eyeing a dull blue spec sticking out from its rocky clutches. He could feel the crystal through the Force, almost... calling to him. It was pulled from the wall easily. After dusting it off, Sahv could see the dark blue color of the crystal, although it was rough and in need of finishing.

Sahv heard a sound, and turned, looking past Dashel at a figure clad in black.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Neo glided down from the high wall, using the Force to strangle Dashel and pin him against the wall. He held him against the wall, and then used the Force to do the same thing to Sahv, pinning him right near Dashel. He pulled his hood back from his head, revealing his face.

"Very good, but I feel we need to work more of you being... much stealthier, I heard you from the entrance of the cave."

He nodded to each of them, still holding them with the Force. He put his hand to his side, and pulled out his Light saber staff, he threw them against the wall, and threw his light saber up high, burning the top of the ice, it began to cave in.

"You don't have much time, Sahv, and Dashel, remember your training, and your crystal is your first priority, no matter what."

Neo moved fast, throwing the saber again towards the ceiling, burning a hole in it, using the Force to aid his jump, he jumped out, and onto the snowy desert of Ilum, waiting for his apprentices, they only had about a minute before the cave would be gone...

Edited by Guest
tru7h.jpg

The two ships that contained a Jedi Padawan and a Jedi Master slowly landed on the planet Illum. The two ships hit the ground slightly making a slight clanking sound as this happened. As the two Jedi got out, Revan walked over to his Master Nom, as he just got out of his ship jumping out hitting the ground with his feet.

"So Master, what's next in my training?"

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

((OOC: Great post! Good job on the punctuation and whatnot!!))

Var could feel his apprentice beginning his saber. The Force power grew in him little by little, and it was certainely notable. Var smiled, and then remembered something: he wanted to make a new lightsaber form. He had an idea for it, but needed followers to pass it on. He was going to name it Form S, the form of a samurai. It would indeed require two lightsabers, but it was effective with one.

Var got to work, beginning the Form.

Hours later Var could feel his apprentice Force, and knew that he was done. Var finished up, and deactivated his saber and clipped it on his belt.

The Jedi Knight eventually found Jaden admiring his sabers. Var let him have his moment of recognition, and then interuppted.

"The Jedi's weapon, again, is his life force. Don't lose those. Now, my apprentice, I ask you, are you ready?"

He nodded a yes, and Var continued. He approached Jaden, and before the apprentice knew what he was doing, Var knotted his hair in the traditional apprentice-style.

"There. Now we're ready to do this. Lets return to the academy, where we'll train with your sabers. If you'd like, I have some other actions that I'd like done on this planet, so if you like, we can train here. Your choice."

"Sahv, is it me, or is our master concentrating on making us weapons of some sort?," snarled Dashel as he glanced around the room for additional exits. Seeing none existed, Dashel knew they would have to follow Master Neo's lead to exit the room.

Dashel gathered his discharged blasters, putting into them his last two blaster catridges. Then, hurriedly, he created a snowball from the ice and snow packing the outter edges with bits of crystal and ice. Into this snowball he jammed the two converted power packs from his belt pack and grinned savagely at Sahv. "No, it won't catch him unawares but he will be dealing with it while we get out of here."

So saying, Dashel finished the last connection and quietly gathered the force into his tired body. He leaped towards the hole, grabbing the rim and getting a purchase with the claws of his left hand. His right hand lobbed the make shift bomb at a slight angle away from the whole. Dashel flipped the other way and immediately dropped to his stomach.

He covered his ears even as the stun bomb went off. Immediately he looked around to located Sahv, indicating they should be off and away from this place.

<> guys, I will be away from any computers starting Saturday and going through LATE Tuesday. Can we please wrap up Ilum before then at which time I will have my character recieve and urgent call from an unidentified source and then get back to you after Tuesday <>

Sahv was a little angry...

"It had been him all along. That's why I felt such a familiar presence."

Sahv was crouching down, clinging to his blue crystal and burned-out blaster when he heard the sound of the blast. It was muted... just as he would have expected a blast outside the cave to sound. Sahv could see Dashel's motioning him to jump up to join him before exiting the cave just as Neo had. The ground below him began to shake, and Sahv looked over at the broken bridge. He could easily jump it, but he did not know if he'd be able to form an exit where the entrance had collapsed.

"Dashel, I can't jump it!" Sahv yelled upward in desperation. "It's too high!"

Sahv stood up, and looked at his crystal. He felt it start to throb, almost in reaction to how the cave was steadily shaking. Ice and rock began to fall from the ceiling and walls. There was no time for doubt.

With a short running head start, the young Force learner attempted the jump up to where Dashel was clinging to the roof of the cave, looking down; he succeded.

Barely hanging onto the edge of the hole in the ceiling, Sahv was able to pull himself completely out of the cave with the help of his fellow padawan. With crystals in hand, the two slid down the face of the small mountain, hitting the snow with a violent thud. After a minute of very slow walking, the two reached their master.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Neo frowned, he had felt the Force in anger through Sahv, something that, if he did not fix, would turn into something much greater. He would approach him alone, he didn't want other people to know Sahv's business.

"Excellent work, but, I must say, we must work on your speed, and your connection to the Force... Although I did feel you, you weren't using it as I had intended. The Force is your ally, you must use it, no matter who or what is awaiting the next corner."

Neo smiled, he had remembered his past lessons using the Force, they weren't like these, they were more painful, harder... He came back.

"Now, I think it is time to leave this planet, if you both will, hop into my ship, and head back to the Academy."

Neo nodded and headed for his ship. Taking off for the Academy.

((Alright Dash, if you want to leave, were done here. Next, I guess, would be your connection to the Force, seeing how you get stronger. And also, who and what everyone is in the Order.))

tru7h.jpg