Naboo

RaveN

As Tarrian approached him, Sauron looked back towards the east. Opening himself up to the force, clouds began to form over the distance mountains. A few minutes pasted, producing dangerous winds.

By now, the presence of darkness took ahold of the peaceful lands as the clouds moved above the two sith. Settling down across the plains, dark fog covered everything insight, turning the tempature into a chilling cold touch.

Looking back to Tarrian, Sauron nodded, "Are you ready, my old apperentice, to rejoin the living?"

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Standing in the middle of the brewing storm, the air grew thick as the rains began. She watched as she was consumed by the wind, and it took form around her. Gathering the force, she pulled it to her and into her. The darkness surrounding both her and Sauron.

Using the force, she grabbed Sauron and pulled him within the circle of wind and rain. Opening her eyes, she took her first breath of life.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

With the force, Sauron despersed the clouds out. Around them, the peace of Naboo began to return, "Welcome back." Sauron said.

The peace was soon disturbed as the engines of Sauron's ship came roaring over a grove of trees nearby. Setting down just a few meters away, Sauron motioned for Tarrian to board, "It is time we return...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

The pieces of Droidekas are scattered along the floor of an abandoned droid factory. In a dark corner of the factory, Trade Federation Droideka 984567230012 sits alone. Suddenly the "eyes" glow red, the arms move. He uncurls himself into the attack position. He looks around ande sees older Battler Droids and Super Battle Droids.

He walks over to a contol panel and flips a switch to activate the droids. He doesnt expect any to work or help him but he felt compelled to try. He looks over to where the droids are. He sees 12 Battle Droids stand up and 5 Super Battle Droids look up. He feels that 2 of the Battle Droids arent worthy. HE fires upon them destroying them in a blast of fire. HE then sees that 3 of the Super Battle Droids are missing weapons. He fires upon them completly destroying them. He plugs into the factory computer and donwloads the program to control the droids that are now awake. He is soon their master. He orders them via microwave computer to board the nearest ship. He walks out after ordering the computers to make more droids if he ever called for it.

Droid 984567230012 walks out and sees that last Battle Droid is boarding a Imperial Troop Transport. He sees that there are 5 R2 units in the storage hold. He plugs into the computer and orders themto pilot the ship and man the weapons. He walks to the back and orders the droids to go into transport mode. He waits while the R2 units take the ship off. He watches as the stars become solid lines as they enter hyperspace.

• 3 weeks later...

Deep within one of the vast hill ranges lies a large lake in a deep valley. The lake is crystal blue, spanning a mile in each direction. Beneath the surface lies the typical network of caves connecting to the planet's core.

Along the wooded shores is a small island on the lake, connected only by gondola. On the island sits a large old villa, traditional in design with Naboo architecture. Larger than most homes, this villa incorperates several rooms all with different purposes. Inside the decor is similar with a theme of dark greens and browns.

From the backside of the villa sprouts a path leading towards the shoreline of the island. Several feet from the villa, the path forks out, one way leading to a landing pad and hanger near by on the island, and the other leading to a small boat dock.

Slowly coming in, Tares guided the ship onto the landing pad and quickly exited. As he breathed in the air, he smiled, "Nothing like being home...."[/i]

tares.jpg

As Darla wondered around the villa and looked out of the windows she was truely amazed by the planets' beauty. All around her she could see life florishing and feel it flowing through the force. Since they'd left Hoth Tares had taken her to some remarkable places. She was really getting to see the wonders of the galaxy and the beautites that nature could create.

"Are you trying to show me all the most beautiful worlds in the galaxy or something?" Darla joked. "Seriously this place is so beutiful. I grew up on Coruscant, then lived on a small planetoid and after that Tatooine. Ive never seen a world like this. Is this where you grew up?"

Rannrsig.jpg

Tares shook his head, "Actually I grew up on Coruscant as well, born in one of the "royal families of the Imperial City". It wasn't until my tenth birthday that I took a trip to a small nature reserve there, after which my love of nature kind of grew."

Setting his bags down on a table, he looked around for a few seconds, "My grandfather grew up on Naboo though. This was his villa; before he passed away he gave this to me. I sometimes come here when I want to escape from the pressures of the galaxy."

Leading Darla down a flight of stairs and number of hallways, he finally came to a wooden door and quietly opened it. Revealed was a large bed room full of handcrafted furniture. The outer wall was cut with several large windows overlooking the lake, "The villa has several guest rooms, my grandfather was always one to invite all his friends over. I figured this one would be the most comfortable for a training padawan such as yourself. You can store your bags in the closet over there." He said, pointing to an identical door on the far wall, "There should be enough space."

Walking over to one of the windows, Tares thought for a second, then turned, "Tomorrow we can continue with your training. I figured today we can just take it easy, we both have been through alot...."

tares.jpg

Tares was right, the war had scarred Darla in more ways than one. Although she acted aloof she had never really gotten over it. It still plauged her mind. At night she could she the bodies of fallen jedi smoke rises from blaster wounds...She shook it off.

"I cant thank you enough Master. This place is so beautiful thank you for bringing me here."

Darla left her meager belongings in the closet Tares had motioned to. Then walked back over to her Master.

"Perhaps you could show me around the countryside if we have nothing else to do today?" Darla suggested.

It all looked so beautiful, all she wanted to do was smell the flowers, feel the grass beneath her feet. Feel the life all around this place. It would do her good to be in a place so strong in the force.

Rannrsig.jpg

Tares smiled, "Its not a problem at all, if you wish, there is a boat down at the dock. The lake spans a few miles out, there should be alot to see."

Heading over to the boat, Tares got aboard and started the quiet motor. Once all was ready, he slowly took it out and began to follow the coast line of the lake. As he drove, he looked back to Darla, "You know I've been training you all this time and I've hardly taken the time to get to know you. From what you said ealier, it sounds like you have called a few places 'home'...."

tares.jpg

"I hardly know you either. I thought this would be good chance for us to get to know each other. I guess you could say ive called a few places home...But i never really felt like I belonged in any of them." As the boat travelled along Darla seemd not to be looking at the lnadscape but within herself. Her eyes seemed glazed as if she was in a far away place. she blinked a few times and came back to herself.

"It seems whenever I get close to someone they dissapear. I guess this is where I tell you all about my life right?" She smiled trying to lighten the mood." You've gotta tell me a bit about you too."

Rannrsig.jpg

Tares smiled, "You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to. I try not to be a therapist, just a friend."

Slowly the boat down, Tares quickly set the autopilot on and turned around, "Lets see, what is there to tell you about myself. Well I grew up on Coruscant, raised by my mother and father in the "traditional royal ways". Besides that, I guess my parents saw me as a secret weapon more than their child. Since before I could remember they always were hiring a number of instructors to teach me this fighting art, or that martial art. I rarely got the chance to live an actual childhood."

Taking a pause, he continued with a breath, "Once I hit my teens, both my parents died in an accident and I went to live with my grandfather here on Naboo. After that, I guess things changed in the fact that I didn't have to live up to my parents harsh expectations anymore, and simply more of my own expectations. I lived here for a few years, then joined the jedi. Trained as an apperentices for awhile, nearly got myself killed a few times, got knighted. Took on a padawan of my own, knighted here after nearly getting both of us killed a few times. Times passed, and here we are...."

tares.jpg

Darla smiled, feeling a little closer to Tares. She had a tendancy to keep herself from getting to know people. It was her way of reducing the damage when they either died or disapeared. She was beginning to realise this. When did she become so distant? After Zane.....

"My father was a fighter pilot, he died when I was very young. My mother wanted me to marry a nobleman and become a lady. all i wanted was adventure, I wanted to be a pilot just like my father. I ran away from home when i was pretty young and joined and band of renegade fighter pilots. We all wanted be the next Kyps Dozen, we called ourselves the Black Dragons." Darla motioned to her arm,"Im sure you've noticed the tattoo, we all had them. We were joined by blood and honor...Until the Yuuzhan vong come. They wiped out my squadrom i was the only survivor....I lost a good friend that day. His name was Zane he was a jedi. He was like a mentor to me."

Darla thought about Zane, she closed her eyes picturing him in her head.

"I guess you could say he filled the void inside me that id felt ever since my father died. Zane told me I had potential to be a jedi but I was too immature back then and i never took him seriously. Ever since he died all I wanted to do was get my revenge on the Vong. I joined the New Republic military but I got court Martialed. I couldnt deal with authority and I just didnt work within their command structures. At least I got into shape while I was there."

"After that I ran to Tatooine because it seemed the safest furthest place i could go. I stayed ther about a year working in a catina. I saw my share of trouble there and began to wise up to the ways of the galaxy. When I finally decided to leave i knew that the only thing I wanted to do was be a jedi. Luckily i had Zanes old comm and i picked up a message for him saying to go to Dagobah.....Thats where i met you."

"So thers my story, Im just an angry little runaway who keeps biting off more than she can chew..." Darla realised she had been talking for a while and had perhaps said a little too much. Why do I always say the wrong things?! She scolded herslef.

Rannrsig.jpg

Tares smiled as he leaned up against the side of the boat, "It's interesting. Honestly I have never seen you as a little angry runaway. From what I've seen, I'd say you're well on your way on becoming not only a respectable jedi, but already you are a respectable person as well. I can honestly say that I'm happy to have you as a padawan, regardless of how much you bite off. We all tend to eat more than we can chew, sometimes we just need to spit it back out and try again...."

tares.jpg

Darla laughed "I guess that's right. As long as dont choke we came try again right? Its good to have some one reflect back how the see me. I guess shying away from people just makes how I look in my head worse. A lot of people have traeted me like a runaway and didnt have the time of day for me. But its years since I left home...I suppose Ive done some growing since then. I couldnt have hoped for a better Master. You inspire me and make me feel like I can achieve my goals. i trust you...And its been a long time since someones earned my trust."

Tares' comments had snapped Darla out her self-depreciating mood. She looked at the scenary appreciating everything she saw.

"It must be wonderful to life amongst all this...." she had a serene look on her face as the cool breeze blew through her hair.

Rannrsig.jpg

"Well i was 15 when I ran away from my Mother's home. I wanted to join to New Republic Military and be a fighter pilot. I always dreamed of being in Rouge Squadron. The minimum age to join the military is 16 so they wouldnt take me. I heard about a fighter squadron that had an outpost in the outer Rim. They were called the Black Dragons and they were vigilantes trying to bring justice to the most lawless parts of the galaxy. They fought space pirates, stuff like that. They got the idae from Kyp Durrons squadron, Kyps' Dozen. They where a couple of military drop- outs, idealists chasing a dream. One of them was a jedi who didnt agree with the code and left the order-Zane.I stole money from my mother before I left coruscant.I used it to buy a ship,an old Z-95. I flew it to the outer rim and made it my mission to find the dragons."

"I eventually cought up with them, they where in the midle of fighting off some pirates who were attacking a cargo ship. I joined in and nearly got myself killed. But they noticed me, one of their members got killed in the scurmish. I took her place."

"Although they where outlaws, they where very honerable people. The tattoo was a symbol that binded us all together. We where in for life. Now theyre all gone and Im all thats left. Ill never forget them until my dying day and Ill always carry their..."Darla corrected herself."Our symbol with pride."

Rannrsig.jpg

They did mean a lot to her. They had taken her in when it felt like the whole galaxy was against her and nobody wanted her. She had really felt and hiome among the Dragons. In those days she had wanted nothind more than to fly a starfighter into battle. Now she realiseed there was more to life. She wanted to learn and grow. Slowly she was beginning to fell at home amongst the jedi. Since shed met Tares shed done her fair share learning and growing. There was still much more to learn though, that filled her with a sense of purpose and something to look forward to.

Back at the villa Darla began to feel hungry.

"Whats for dinner?" She asked Tares." Im gonna leave it up to you because the only thing Ive ever made in a kitchen is mess and several small fires."

Rannrsig.jpg

Tares smiled as he walked into the open kitchen, "I know I've almost set a fire this villa a few times. Don't worry, my cooking has improved since then....... atleast alittle."

Taking out a pot, Tares began cooking the meal, "Despite my lack of a childhood due to training, I did find cooking to be a relaxing expereince. It's interesting, it still amazes me as to why it relaxs me, but for some reason, it does."

After about an hour, the meal was ready. Carrying out the various Correllian dishes, Tares brought them over to the table, "Dinner is served...."

tares.jpg

Darla set down and ate like she hadnt eaten in a year. She couldnt really remember how long it had been since shed eaten and she definately couldnt remember when shed eaten this well. Corellian food was her favourite!

Between mouthfuls Darla stopped to compliament Tares on his culinary skills. She didnt stop eating until the plate was empty and she was almost tempted to lick the plate clean. When they were both finshed Darla got up and cleared the plates from the table.

"Since you made such a lovely meal, the least i can do is the washing up."Darla explained as she took the plates over to the sink.

After cleaning up Darla asked Tares. "So are we done for today? Or do you have anything else planned?"

Feeling a little tired Darla could have gone to sleep right then. The idea of a real bed waitning for her was very appealing. She was sick of sleeping on miltary style bunks or just sleeping in the cockpit of her ship.

Although she was tired she was enjoying getting to know Tares and could easily stay a while longer.

Rannrsig.jpg

During dinner, Tares found himself smiling more than usual. Almost a bit shy like at the compliments, he struggled to remember the last time he had so much fun. With all the trouble the Jedi had faced, it was a wonder he even knew what fun felt like.

After dinner, he helped by cleaning off the table while mentally planning tomorrow's lesson plan. Finding it hard to concentrate, he finally gave up the task and let himself fall deep into the force.

Sensing she was tired, Tares looked up as he wiped off the table, "You can go to bed if you wish, I'm sure the bed will be more comfortable than anything the Temple has to offer. I'll probably stay up alittle bit, maybe watch the Holonet news...."

tares.jpg

-comm to Tares-

Something is not right about where Mes is. I need you to return as soon as possible. We need to figure this out before we lead our small convoy into slaughter.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Not hearing Tares' comm Darla went to bed. As she lay down on the most comfortable matress she could ever remember she had no idea that they may soon have to leave thier idyllic getaway.

Tomorrow they training begins.... That was the last thing she thought before she drifted into a deep sleep.

Rannrsig.jpg

In the morning, Tares got up with a fresh start feeling recharged. A light blinked on his comm, indicating a message had been left over night. With a press of the button, Blackclone's message boomed out, causing Tares to fall back into the pillows and sigh.

Something in force made Tares unsettled as he got ready. Before heading out, he knocked on Darla's door, "I'm afraid the Jedi call. I do intented to return though."

After packing up, the two were off for the Temple....

tares.jpg

A small freighter landed near the outskirts of the capital. A young Codru-Ji stepped out and immediately fell in love with the planet. She had never been there before. Yes, Induran thought. This will be a good place. Now I just have to wait for Taren. I hope she got my message.

The young woman sat down in the soft green grass to wait for her friend.

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.