Naboo

RaveN

Tarrian stood alone and away from all others at the palace, and stared at Darth Sauron as he approached. Her force presense was weak from the energy spent on Prye, but she knew he could see her. She looked back at her family, and the family of Brooke, her child and Brooke's sat and played as children would. But not the way normal children would, these children played with the darkside of the force.

She turned back to watch Sauron's approach.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Turning his gaze to the others for a short moment, he returned to looking at Tarrian, "My old apperentice, death has found you and now you are seperate from them...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*JGoD narrowed her eyes as she listened to the words of BLCKCLONE and Adiwan... acutely aware of Eas's attempt to probe her mind... he would only see what she let him, as her mind was carefully guarded at all times. The approach of Sauron didn't much phase her... he was not looking for her after all, and she did not allow herself to wonder much at his current state... not Celedon, Sauron... interesting. And then there was Kaylynn, her apprentice, and Viano, her son, playing in the distance... had her mind not been otherwise occupied she might have been proud..

She turned her mind back to the issues at hand... the Jedi came seeking a "cease fire"... remarkable. *

"Diplomacy.."

*She spit the word bitterly, her distaste for the Jedi as obvious as ever...*

"We are not foolish enough not to listen when occasion warrants... however you have presented no evidence... how do we know you speak the truth... and how does this threat concern us. The Jedi have always had a flare for the dramatic... is it possible you've blown things out of proportion?"

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

It is possible, leave that to yourselves to decide I have no inclination nor do I like this cease fire. If it were up to me I would never allow this, but the situation is that serious. You Sith can do as you please, however as much as I would love to stay and chat Adi and I are needed elsewhere...

Looking to Adi, BC nudges his head to the side alerting him to their departure. as they begin leaving BC whispers to Adi...

If they are smart they will listen, but the Sith act on emotions, so they probably will not care either way...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

*Staring sightlessly after the two retreating Jedi, Bishop allowed himself a sigh.*

"We should have just killed them."

*He turned round to face in Pyre's direction.*

"As for you. We will see if you have what it takes to be a Sith. But if you don't, you won't be allowed to leave the planet alive. Go to my ship, we will leave shortly."

*As Pyre nodded and turned eagerly in the direction of the ship, Bishop continued.*

"Of course, as a prior Jedi, you cannot be allowed to see where our home is until you have proven yourself."

*With the hopeful's back still to him, Bishop raised his right hand and swatted the back of the metal appendage against the exposed cranium. Pyre crumpled to the ground, unconcious for now. Bishop reached down and lifted the lightsaber that had rolled out onto the ground from the suddenly slack hand and looked it over for a moment before pocketing it. Briefly he penetrated his mind, a somewhat difficult task as his Jedi training kicked in automatically, planting the seeds of turmoil there in his subconcious. Withdrawing, he left Pyre to wrestle with the nightmares that would plague him as he slet. With that done, he once again turned to Brook, the Jedi they had been aproached by now quite a ways off.*

"I do not know exactly what we will find when we get to Mimban. I have been away far too long. Searching for my own demons. If, as Raynuk believed, Lord Ar-Pharazon has returned, then he will undoubtably have assumed control of the Sith by now. While I believe he has the power to do so, and will control the hopefuls there, I do not believe that is what is best for the Sith. I do not believe that he has the tact that another might."

*Bishop lifted his head slightly, as though lifting his eyes to hers. Though a strip of cloth stood between them.*

"Tact that I believe you have. I believe that you have the power, skill, and authority to lead the Sith to the glory they once were. To lead them higher even than that to a place in history above that of even the greatest of past Sith. You have the loyalty of Raynuk and others of the Sith. And you have my devotion."

*He dropped his head, perhaps a bit too quickly, to look down at the figure on the ground. Extending his left hand slightly, the torso lifed off the ground. Turning and walking back towards the ships, the body floated alongside with the limbs dragging ungraciously over the ground.*

Bishop.jpg

*JGoD watched Bishop's retreating form. His suggestions shook her... she had long considered her ruling days far behind her.. but it was nice to know she had an ally. She tore her eyes from bishop as he made his way to his ship and turned them instead to Viano... her son. Things were different now... she was a mother... if she were to take control her son would be a liability, a weakness... and undoubtedly in more danger. When she had been empress in a time long past they had gone after the man she loved... she did not know if she could put little Viano in that situation.

She shook her head, there would be more time to think on things later... for now she wanted to see just what state the sith were really in. With a small sigh she walked to the place where Kaylynn and Viano were playing, she smiled for a moment before reaching down to take little Viano's hand nodding at Kaylynn to show her thanks.*

"Come Viano... you can play later... we have more people to go see"

*Adi-Wan looked to Blckclone, and nodded.*

"I have my own transportation. But, you can give me a ride to the landing platform ... as it'll be quite a walk from here. Master Blckclone ... give me a second ..."

*He motioned for Blckclone to walk away, or turn off his ears for a moment, and once he'd nodded, and turned his back to Adi-Wan, he turned on his heel, and looked at Brook squarely in the face, and closed the gap of the several feet that lay before them. At 10 feet, he stopped walking, and drew his hood to cover his head again ... casting darkness across his face, encasing it in shadow. He dropped his head downward, and then lifted his face slightly to meet the eyes of the darkened heart of a woman that stood before him.*

*He continued to walk towards Brook, and she drew back, almost to a defensive posture as he stopped only a mere foot from her face. She wanted to rip the skin off of his head as he leaned in towards her's. He leaned in close to her right ear, his face on the right side of her face. She drew back ... in preparation for a fight, as he reached into his hood, downward to his neck. She was disturbed by how close he was.*

*He drew the necklace that hung around his neck, saudered to the chain, was her old lightsaber, now cut in half. Her half, was some other place - but, alas - was her's, again. He drew it out, and whispered to her right ear quietly, where no one but JGoD, and Adi-Wan knew what was said.*

"Brook ... you've tought me so much about the way of things ... but, now ... only after death, and rebirth ... do I understand the things that you've said to me ... without saying a word at all. I still remember ... that time ... in that ship ... prior to the battle that lay ahead ... and what you did to me inside. I still remember the wave of emotions that I was hit with whenever I felt your presence here ... "

*He paused briefly.*

" ... I don't know what my purpose is, Brook ... why I was given another chance ... why I am standing here now ... but, rest assured ... there is some sort of purpose. There is something that I am supposed to do ..."

*He paused again.*

" ... and although I don't know it now ... I will soon enough. Perhaps our crossing of paths again is not any more then a coincidence ... but, then again ... is it a sign? Only time will tell, Brook."

*He leaned out again, and looked into her eyes. He could feel her anger, and adrenaline bubbling inside. He stood back, placing his right hand firmly on her left shoulder, and he squeezed once. Her eyes focussed on the "trinket" that hung from his necklace, then refocussed her attention to his eyes. She sent him an icy glare, and then wiggled her way from his grasp, and took a step back.*

*Adi-Wan then placed his right hand, inside of his left sleeve, and his left hand (in turn) in his right sleeve. He nodded to her, and whispered his last words to her, for now.*

"... thanks ..."

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Kah-Seo's A-Wing decended in the horizon like a fly in the forest to skin of the planet at most beautiful spot, which is pretty natural for the planet of Naboo. Talova walked around the capitol trying to find what he was looking for. The reason that pushed him to leave his system was simple, he was trying to find himself, find a goal to his life, determine his career. However in search was vain.

He stood there alone in an interior peace as the fountain of theed's palace flowed in front of him.

Edited by Guest

Viano looked at his mother, unable to tear away from his masterpiece. The tools and pieces of his fort fell from the tree.

"But...but...but...I wanna finish pwaying!" She gave him a look that would have turned the dead in their graves. He liked it. "Okay mommy," he said, "We can go."

Together they walked. He was about to meet many new people that would shape the rest of his life.

viano.jpg

Pyre opens his eyes to find them nearly drenched in blackness. He slowly gets to his feet and realizes that the Sith and Jedi were gone, their Force presence disappeared, but how could that be? And how did he come to this place in the first place?

As Pyre stands, his eyes begin to adjust, revealing that the ground seemed to glow just enough radiance to distinguish the terrain. Trees, dead trees, plagued the rocky area which gently sloped up towards a massive mountain. The mountain made one think of death, the unclimbable jagged rocks with it's steep rise, and it seemed the only destination to go. What was strangest of all though, was the fact that there was no sound of wind, or any sound at all. Pyre could not even produce a sound of his own.

"Bishop!...Brooke!" Pyre tries to yell, but he soon realizes that they were merely thoughts in his mind.

For every silent step Pyre takes forward, the last place his foot touched seemed to vanish in to nothingness, deleted from the world. As he looks back, he sees nothing and could feel nothing. The glow was gone from behind him which made certain that the only place to go was the ominous mountain ahead...

Angelfire sucks cock

*Glancing back towards Brook as she gathered her son, Bishop watched Adi-Wan's approach. His hand moved in the direction of his lightsaber as he waited and watched. However the Jedi left, and he turned his attention back again to where he was going. As he passed Kaylynn, he called to her.*

"Kaylynn, go to the ship and get it warmed up. Bring the... bring him with you. I will be there in a moment."

*Bishop turned, letting Pyre's unconcious form fall into the dust as he moved towards the gardens center. Where he could feel the most warmth. And the presence of another.*

"Darth Sauron, I did not expect to encounter you here."

*He nodded a respectful greetings before turning to the weakened apparition of Tarrian.*

"We... are getting ready to go. I must take Kaylynn and Brook back to the other Sith. There are things we must do. I will return when time permits."

Bishop.jpg

Closer and Closer, Pyre makes his way to the looming mountain, obliterating the path behind him. Above him, it looks as if clouds were forming, though he couldn't really see. The sky seems to emit a light glow which gathers at the tip of the mountain which gave him this impression.

A streak of lighting suddenly shoots from the sky, demolishing one of the last few trees near Pyre. Its millions of glowing splinters shoot off like a shotgun. No thunder. Still no sound was heard. Pyre puts his hand up on his chest just to make sure he's still breathing and has a heart beat.

Finally Pyre arrives at his final destination. The lightning is now striking the mountain frequently, still unaccompanied by it's body shaking boom.

Is this a trial of God? To climb his malevolent construction to make me stronger? Or a hazing of demons, a torturous atonement for my soul's sins?

Knowing he has no other way to go, Pyre begins to climb...

Angelfire sucks cock

Kaylynn looked at her father and nodded and looked at Viano. "you go with your mother and I will meet you there." With that she got up and used the force to lift prye and haul him into the ship to and dropped him in the cargo bay and closed it. She prepped the ship and readied it to go.

kaylynn.jpg

Tarrian turned to Bishp and smiled to him. "I will be here when you return my love. Take care of our daughter." She touched his face and watched wistfully as he walked toward the ship.

Turning towards Darth Sauron, "You have returned, master." Her force presense was not very stronge, but stong enough to touch Sauron.

Sauron shook his head, "Death is no excuse. Your purpose is not over, or else you wouldn't exist right now. What are you planning to do to ratify the situation?"

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*Bishop lifted his hand to touch her wrist as she caressed her face, though as solid as she found him to be he could not feel the same in her. His finger tips drifted through the glowing form in his minds eye. He nodded goodbye to Sauron and turned toward the ship. With his full, confident strides he boarded the dropping ramp and sat towards the back of the cockpit.*

"Kaylynn, take us to Mimban."

*He brushed his fingers over the damp front of the black strip concealing his eyes.*

Bishop.jpg

The mountain's texture was coarse and rigid. It's composition made it look unstable so Pyre was careful for which rocks he used to scale upwards. He would gently pull on the next rock then slowly put more force on to it. About every other rock would fall out.

About a hundred meters up, Pyre tugs on one stone, it was loose, and he watches as it descends to the base of the mountain. The rock picks up speed and silently bounces off the side of it's former bearer. Just before it hits ground, Pyre sees the rock vanish. It's glow abruptly disappears instead of crashing in to the ground. In fact, the ground wasn't even there anymore. The steadfast mountain seemed to be the only thing in this unknown world incapable of being lost in to the shadow.

What if I fell?

Not willing to test it, Pyre continues up the mountain, taking even more caution than before. The summit seemed to get farther away the higher he went but he still climbed. Also, the clouds were spitting more lightning upon the mountain, causing several showers of rock to pour on Pyre's head.

Fatigue has yet to plague him. He is now maybe only 100 meters from the peak, which is appearing, disappearing, and reappearing again, do to the chaotic clouds. The clouds were unstable, wind could be felt pulsing from them as they moved up and down like ocean waves.

His climb was almost over...

Angelfire sucks cock

Kaylynn nodded to her father and started the ship and lifted off and headed for open space. She looked over to him and touched his arm. "She will be among us soon I think Father. I see her back in your arms shortly, you need only to look for it."

She turned back to the controls and pulled the hyperdrive sending them to Mimban.

kaylynn.jpg

Kah-Seo then continued to walk through the plaza and then through the forests of Naboo, trying to learn more about himself by asking the silence some advices. But even the silence didn't seem to notice him. In fact, he felt like a shadow, invisible to every other person of this selfish world.

"My resources? I don't suppose that you have a few tricks up your sleeves, Master? The force would not have brought you here to me if you didn't."

She looked at Sauron with darkness in her eyes. She longed to be with her family, to protect what was hers, but most of all, she wanted to continue with the sith. She was not ready to go, but that was not the will of the force at the time.

Sauron shook his head, "I have no 'tricks' as you call them my old apperentice. Just the power of the force, and my own mind, that is enough."

He looked out passed the garden, "I can sense your will to be with them once again. To be with your family, and the sith. As I said, use the resources around you. I can help you, however my methods are beyond explination and understanding. Only trust is needed...."

860910daer.jpg

*JGoD hid her son behind her back as the Jedi master spoke... she need not let them have such close contact yet, if only for her son's benefit. His words left her with much to think on, but there would be time for that later.. as he disappeared JGoD pulled her son along beside her and left the garden, bidding Tarrian a silent goodbye, for now. Viano and JGoD boarded the requiem and she laid in the coordinates for mambian. In short order the pair had left the atmosphere and jumped into hyperspace..*

• 1 month later...

Sauron looked squarely at Tarrian, "Very good my old apperentice. In this case, it is time you rejoin the land of the living."

With a motioning to Tarrian to follow, Sauron walked out of the garden and headed towards a large clearing....

860910daer.jpg