Byss

Darth Heretic

The blue Twi'lek was enraged that this Sith Lord had chosen the beaten man over him. His fist wrapped tightly around the training saber as he kept himself from striking at the Lord. He threw the deactivated saber on the ground and pivoted on his heel, he began to head back to his room.

When Taidan made it into his room and had his door closed he let out a howl of rage. He loathed that a man he had beaten was chosen before him.

"Give me the storm of thought and action rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will, but first let me eat from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge."- Robert Ingersoll

Tarrian looked at Bishop and he new other half and nodded to him..."If you want the apprentices there, then they shall be there. I will gather those that are here and we will meet you there shortly." She stood there wishing she could read him like she used to...he was different, almost like he was not the same person, a copy of the one that once was.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"Thank you Master Tarrian. We look forward to your presence as well as that of your pupils'."

Malvagio smiled graciously for a moment before straightening his face and then turning away. Bishop turned as well and the two took the same steps they had entered by to the planet's surface and boarded the black ship which had brought them there. Assuming the same positions as before, the craft lifted off with its new destination allready programmed into the hyperdrive which activated a short while later.

Malvagio.jpg

Xentar nodded understandingly. He looked around and picked someone's ship. He had choosen a YT-1300, just because he like them a bit.

Running through the pre-flight checks he lifted off and laid in the coordinates for Mimban, which was well-known for its Sith presence. He wondered what was there that had caused Master Piro to take him there more than anywhere else.

He shrugged as "his" ship popped into hyperspace.

XentarSig2-1.png

Piro Ritt walked to his ship and entered hyperspace for the planet of Mimban. He was eager to train his apprentice, very much eager.

Sirvani woke with a start. After beating the human Xentar Kentam, she had gone back to her quarters to get some sleep. A dream had woken her up--a dream about him.

If I learn nothing else and fail at being a sith, she thought, I at least hope I can stop these dreams.

She showered and decided to explore the academy.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

"Hmm, that was strange."

Revan jumped out of his ship and walked around the corridors of the acadamey and bumped into a man he would learn to be named Old One.

"Who are you, and what is your rank amoung the Sith?"

Revan loooked at the man and did not see a lightsaber on his belt.

"You must be a Hopeful, I am as well. My name's Darth Revan, just call me Revan for now. Do you know anyone that could teach me currently?"

revan.jpg

"Very well then..."

Jareth spoke these words with a sligh smile. He admired his apprentice's ferocity, it was a useful tool.

At the speed of thought, Jareth leapt into action. His first few attacks were slow and timed so that Salus would have a chance to react in between.

As their sabers met in various angles, giving off loud crackles as energy met energy, Jareth began to speed up his assault.

Within a few moments, Jareth was fighting at full-speed, and his saber's dual ends danced dangerously closer to their mark.

Jareth spun his saber high, and then attacked low at Salus' ankle. If the apprentice blocked this strike, Jareth would know that his gradual increase in speed had worked, and allowed his apprentice to slowly work up to the proper fighting speed.

If Salus Monn wasn't covered in thick dark fur, beads of sweat would have been running down the back of his neck. Muscles taut, the Shistavanen Wolfman brings his weapon around to try and block the Sith Lord's attack ”“ teeth clenched, Monn strikes at his master's weapon, forcing it away only a brief moment before it would have hit. Stepping back, Monn brings his weapon up again to attack. Panting, Monn feints a blow to his master's head, and then swipes his weapon around at his master's midsection.

newsiggg2.png

Sirvani came across a long hall with many doors on either side. She started down. About halfway to the end, she decided to try one of the doors. It slid open and the Givin stepped into the small, sparse chambers. They appeared unused, but Sirvani got the feeling that they belonged to someone currently at the academy. There were cleaning supplies in the corner, and Sirvani could see blood stains on the walls.

She silently tucked the information away, and continued down the hall.

sirvani.jpg

Taidan walked out of his room, his rage now in check. He still could not beleive that the man he had beaten just moments before had been picked over him! The blue Twi'lek's hand gently rested on the butt of his holstered blaster. He looked down the hall and saw Sirvani Zsahra walking towards him.

Taidan snickered at her and asked casualy, "So how long have you been in this chicken coop?" He found her mildly attractive, but he did prefere Twi'leks over humans.

"Give me the storm of thought and action rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will, but first let me eat from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge."- Robert Ingersoll

John's expertly landed the Lambda class with Kase watching intently... "Turning, perhaps, before we try again, we should practice in a Simulator, yes?"

The three occupants walked out of the vessel, John ahead, and he walked to greet Master Tarrian to pick up the new Apprentices.

Finding her, after some searching, nodding, "Hello, Master Tarrian, I seek a new Apprentice or two, as only I am so lucky..." he said with a slightly sarcastic note, "and another for Lord Kase."

John waited with his hands crossed across his chest for her response.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

OOC: Chaoschoice, for your information, my character is not human, she's a Givin (a species that basically looks like a walking skeleton).

IC: Sirvani gazed at the Twi'lek man before her. Disgust rose in her. She had always disliked Twi'leks. Their lekku were repulsive to her. She could never understand what made the women so attractive to human males. However, she sympathiezed with his situation.

"I've been here for awhile. About a month. I'm willing to wait threee times as long if it means becoming a sith though," she said without hesitation. "Are you a hopeful?"

sirvani.jpg

Jareth bent at the knees and the upper part of his body layed parallel to the ground just above the floor as Salus' saber swept dangerously close to him.

As the Sith lord stood, he raised his hand toward Salus ordering him silently to stop.

"Very good young one. I cannot pretend to be unimpressed with your progress thus far. Your speed is unnaturally quick. I feel that, through the force, you can exceed even your own expectations. For now, we have business to take care of. Go to your quarters and dress comfortably for travel. When you are prepared to leave, meet me in the hangar by my ship."

As Jareth walked out of the small room, he turned and spoke once more to his apprentice, pointing at the saber in his hand.

"Oh....keep that close, you might need it."

((okay sorry for the delay...please bare with me as I need to get a bit caught up...all hopefulls please come to Tarrian in the Temple Hall now...

I believe we have...Sirvani Zsahra, Chaoschoice, Darth Revan, and Old one. Also, I believe that Revan Fett and John Skywalker are here with Tarrian and waiting for an apprentice. If I have missed anyone, please just come to tarrian and say you are a hopeful. Thanks for the understanding in my short absense....and I will get you going...))

IC: Tarrian sent out a comm to all hopefuls, lords/masters and apprentices to meet her in the Temple hall. She greeted John Skywalker and Revan Fett and called Viano to her side along with Jareth.

The blue Twi'lek heard the call and imeadiatly(sp?) ran to the temple hall. He moved far faster than he thought he would, eager to get on with his training.

Taidan stopped near Tarrian, keeping his eyes averted. Suprizingly his breathing was steady, but deep. He normaly had never ran that far and that fast but there is always room for improvement. "Taidan Kush'anis, hopefull, reporting as asked, master of this academy," The young twi'lek made a deep bow, expecting to be kicked in the face. With no physical attack he straitend himself and kept his eyes averted to one side.

OOC: no worries... you put up with the rest of us, after all.

IC:

John casually followed Tarrian into the Temple Hall, admiring the structure of the building as he walked on. He did not speak the rest of the way, deciding better on the silence.

Finally reaching the Hall, he walked ahead of Kase and Gene, entering the room with the growing arsenal of Sith Hopefuls, taking a seat, as he often did and now felt he had a right to...

Kase entered and sat along side of his former Master. The blue twi'lek moved gracefully, almost as if floating underneath his dark robes. Looking through the force and through his eyes at the many hopefuls gathered. He sensed many able students and looked forward to finding what darkness lay inside the one who would be his apprentice.

Salus Monn, still panting from the training exercise, nods to his master and clips the weapon to his belt. With that, the Shistavanen Wolfman takes off down one of the dark halls, heading back to his personal quarters. Stopping halfway between the exercise room he had just left and his quarters, Monn shakes his head from side to side ”“ his quarters here were bare. Turning around, Monn heads in another direction ”“ eventually ending up outside and near his ship. Once inside the ship, Monn grabs a tattered black cloak, a blaster pistol, and some rations, and shoves them inside an old travel bag.

newsiggg2.png

John noted Lord Fett's impatience... and stifled a laugh, however, he was right... even John was growing impatient.

The beeping messages on his personal communicator was a sign of the troubles brewing on Raxus Prime. A short clip from the Computer now produced a holographic image of the Ewok commander asking for talks.

John noted Kase's interests... as he often did. He smirked, "I present to you the General Kim Jong-Wok, an Ewok. He wants to initiate a system of foreign aid and dependency as well as a withdrawal of the Sith Temple's defense systems. Tell me, now that you are a Lord and capable of a greater number of liberties... What would you do in my place?"

John decided to waste his time with banter as they waited...

"Interesting little creature" Kase nodded. "What do these ewoks have to offer the Sith which would interest us? Withdrawing the Temple's defense systems would certainly come with a great price, and I doubt these.... creatures.... could pay a single credit." Kase laughed softly at the image in his head... "I certainly can't imagine an army of them doing anyone any good, and judging by their size they surely can't consist a hearty work force. Are they particularly tasty when grilled?"

Tarrian looked at the hopefuls, and rested her eyes on Sirvani Zsahra...."You will go with John Skywalker. He is your new master." She then turned to Chaoschoice...."you will go with Revan Fett, he will train you from now on."

She looked to all the others..."The rest of us will go to Abra, where the Dark Lord awaits us to look for Crystals. The ship to take us there is waiting out side..." Turning to Jareth, "I want you to pilot the transport ship, and I will bring the Hell's Envy."

She stood up and motioned for the remaining apprentices..Jareth and his apprentice, and Viano to follow her out to the landing field. "We will go and see what the Dark Lord wants. this will be a good exercise for all."

With Viano at her side, she moved towards her ship.

John chuckled at Kase's last comment... "You know, I don't really know... I imagine it to be a somewhat red meat... We'd have to bleed one and grill it to find out."

John looked at Sirvani and smirked, "You... shall follow us."

Concentrating on Kase's mind, Wow... she's pretty isn't she? However, the sound of the voice in Kase's mind was blatant sarcasm.

As he walked, John returned to the subject of Raxus Prime... "Well, as you see, the Ewok's new Communist movement, however odd, seems to have surprised the Galaxy at large. Out of nowhere, a completely primitive race decides to wage war on the entire galaxy from parts unknown, minus their little green homeworld of Endor. How the hell they amassed so many is a mystery, that is why we now travel to Raxus Prime to find the hell out."

(((OOC: Kase, we'll wait for Sirvani to post and then we're off to Raxus Prime...)))

Edited by Guest