Byss

Darth Heretic

John's eyes turned towards the ground... He shut up for the rest of the short conversation...

So the super bugs which seemingly never die, they must have a weakness... Our numbers here are three, but elsewhere... (A little hope, the number 3 refers to Bushido, Code of the Righteous Warrior, perhaps it has meaning... then again...) elsewhere we are strong shadows... He also seemingly preferred walking behind everyone else... It sort of reminded him of his place, it was nice to be assured that yes you have a future, if you manage to stay alive long enough... Then again, these bugs do not seem willing to aid in such a pursuit... John ceaseless train of thought hit a roadblock, They were here, weren't they?

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Bishop glanced at John repprovingly over his snickers and followed Raynuk towards the control room. Comms were undoubtably still out and briefly he wondered what had happened to the pilot that had brought them there. Perhaps Jin had taken off shortly after leaving them, or perhaps he was indeed around there somewhere. He would have to wait for now. Entering the control room he began to survey the controls.*

"John, keep an eye out for anything that looks like it might be useful, but don't push anything quite yet. Raynuk, which controls dropped this place underground? I'd hate to accidentaly reverse the process right about now."

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk nodded and showed Bishop the hidden dud panel, and the big red button below it. He then looked around at the controls, and moved to some of them, studying them further. He managed, after a few minutes, to pull up a 3D map of the temple, and studied it for a while before pointing to two different things. He downloaded the map to a holocube, and tucked it into his pocket before turning and walking out of the control room*

"Come on...were going to the armory..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

"Allright, weapons are allways a good thing."

*Bishop went to clap his hands together, hoping to instill some enthusiasm in the three. However his guesture went completely undetected as no sound was emitted other than what grumbles followed as he realized he was still down a hand and that it still needed to be taken care of. Much like many other injuries he had suffered, including a large number of metal flechettes still embedded in his body somewhere. Shaking his head slightly he followed Behind Raynuk, scanning the interior of the halls and trying to commit them to memory though he didn't know if he'd ever return there again.*

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk walked on silently, taking turns like he knew them by heart. The three eventually came to a large, 17 in thick door with a keypad. Raynuk looked it up and down before retreaving the holocube and punching up a few things. He punched in a code, and mumbled, checking the cube again and punched another code in. He replaced the cube in his pocket as the door swung outward, turning to Bishop and John*

"Welcome to the armory boys...Take what you'd like, but keep it light, we might be doing some running from our friends out there..."

*He turned back and walked into the Armory and looked around before grabbing two plasma grenade belts and slung them over his shoulder, giving himself a Ramboish look. He grabbed an extra lightsaber and slung it on his right side. He then took his personal lightsaber into his hand and looked at it before returning it back to his left hip. As he was looking around for a heavy blaster rifle, Raynuk saw something in an alcove, something he recognized. He walked over to it as Bishop and John were gathering their weapons. The alcove itself was darkened, but Raynuk soon emerged with an almost sadistic smile on his face. He then threw two peices of body armor at them, one at each.*

"I thought all of these were gone...cortise alloy armor...Very handly against lightsabers...and maybe even the bugs' nasty claws..."

*He put his armor on, dumping his cloaks there in the armory and continued his search for a blaster rifle. By the end, he had settled for a E-11B Blaster Rifle, and he slung it over his shoulder and strapped a Vibro-Axe to his back. Raynuk turned to Bishop and John to see if they were ready*

"From here...we have a choice. Wait for someone to come get us, or make our way to the only exit in this Temple, and risk getting killed by the bugs to be their food..."

1fE1uLv.png

John walked into the armory... His jaw dropped in amazement, then again... He really shouldnt be surprised...

He picked up a lightsaber, there were no Sith Sabers around, how unfortunate...(am i allowed doing that, before they complain and dont allow me to use one... if not they can be Sith Sabers, irrelevant)

He picked up a few vibro blades and placed them sporadically around his body... A pair of small one hand blasters which he strapped to his sides, and a few extra rounds for them...

Then, he caught the armor and as he put it on, he felt stronger... Then again, it was all in his mind, and they were about to test that theory...

"Ready when you are..."

*Bishop slipped the armor on underneath his outer robes and began looking about the room for something that would suit his current situation. He hung a belt of grenades off his hip and tucked a blaster into his belt.*

"Allright, so if we do get out of here and survive any initial bug encounters, do we have a place to go? Locations of ships? Anything useful?"

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk shook his head and sighed*

"All we have is Coruscant. And im not even sure if there ARE any ships in the docking bay. I would rather sit here and wait that risk showing the bugs the only enterence.... Theres only three of us, we can hide if they get in before someone comes..."

1fE1uLv.png

John watched his superiors discuss possible courses of actions...

By now, he kind of would decide to just follow his master... Getting off this planet, survival, they were all irrelevant to him now...

He would do what he could... (kinda seems like he's prone to moodswings, or it could be the mass amount of weapons)...

John's face was stone-like in emotion... Whatever needed to be done...

*Raynuk turned to John*

"John, these are desperate times. And right about now, we're all equally ****ed up...This is our survival, if you have any ideas, now would be the time to speak. The Sith will come for us, I know it. They're a large gathering..Someone will notice the lack of us three."

1fE1uLv.png

*The creatures where slowly nearing the out skits of one of the planets lakes, as they coninued to devour more and more resources. A strange funnel like creature was being carried by some of the warrior breed toward the lake.*

Stop fighting now! You only cause there to be less for us to assimilate from your corpses.

OOC: *Looks at the last post* **** ******er ****in ***ch !!!!!!!

IC:

*Raynuk then sighed and sat down against the wall, realizing how much it stunk to be trapped in a base with a massive infestation of bugs looming above him, with no hope of escape except for friends who were at least 5 parsecs away.

He looked at Bishop, and saw much of the same in him as he slowly rubbed his stump and kept his eyes on something down the hall, off into the darkness. John was quietly mumbling to himself, Raynuk unsure if this was him stratigizing, or just insanity kicking in. Raynuk yawned slightly and pulled out a Rations bar and began munching on it, his mind elsewhere at the moment.*

1fE1uLv.png

*Bishop absently reached up from his stup to another shelf and lifted an additional weapon up. He glanced at a box of ammunition and lifted it off the shelf with the Force. He set the grenade launcher down before him as he sat up agains the shelving structure across from Raynuk. He reached over his head as soon as his hand was free and pulled down a belt with pockets for the grenade launcher ammunition to be put into. He set both the box of ammo and the belt between him and John.*

"Take a seat John, and load the belt with the ammo. But don't use your hands. I want to see the degree of control you've come to with precise movements with the Force."

*Training seemed to be something easy. Something to take his mind off of the overlooming presance on his mind. He hoped it might do the same at least for John. As he left the two objects for John to handle, he lifted the weapon to see how well it would handle with a single hand. Although unweildy in one hand, he could manage. Cracking the barrle forward he exposed the cycling six round clip and set it next to the ammo belt for John to fill as well. Leaving him to that he turned his attention to Raynuk for the moment.*

"You know, when we get out of this, and I actually get a chance to repair my hand, I don't think I'm going to clone me a new one. As much as I disliked Lord Zar at the time he ate my arm back..."

*Bishop had to think hard about when the incident had occurred. It had certainly been some time ago. A lot of his his history seemed to have faded. Everything before his arrival at Aracoun Morion with Tarrian. It seemed that his time there had become the beggining of his life. His memories of the Jedi were there somewhere, but they seemed shallow and more of a fairy tale, or a nightmare, that he had heard and promptly filed away with little care. He finally stopped worrying about it and continued on with what he was saying.*

"Back whenever it happened, it was rather interesting living with a part machine body. It certainly made for a good story as well."

*A half smile cracked his face for a moment as he nodded to himself in memory.*

"It also seemed to carry a... a sort of... I dunno. It was differant."

*Bishop turned his head back towards the hall, watching it as he had done before as though he expected something might appear in it.*

Bishop.jpg

John took his master's orders without emotion, concern, or care... He sat infront of the ammunitions box and through the force pulled forth a grenade, also through the force he brought up the ammo belt and inserted the grenade within it...

He then took the ammo for the blasters and placed that within the ammo belts grasping it through the force... He was clear and focused, which was a first...

*Impressed that John had preformed so well under the presures and thoughts on his mind, Bishop could only conclude that he was either very good at keeping his mind clear, a near Jedi-like talent, or more likely that he simply operated well under presure. A much more Sithly and respectable trait. He picked up the belt and inspected it as though he was trying to be a critical teacher, though he knew allready that there was nothing wrong with it.*

"Good. You're improving, and that's allways a positive thing. Now, let's try applying it to another goal."

*Bishop moved his left hand to his right forearm and drew back his sleeve to reveal his lightsaber for that arm. He went about the process of unlocking the clamps that kept it in place on his forearm and set the weapon down between them.*

"As I'm sure you can tell, that's a lightsaber. My own design to fit my personal needs. It also does not have an external activation switch. The switch is internal and Force sensitive. While it is somewhat attuned to my own presence, making it easier for me to control whether it is on or off, it is still perfectly possible for someone else to activate or deactivate it if I'm not interfering. This isn't as cut and dry as the previous task as you will have to find locate the switch amongst the other components. Preferrably without breaking anything inside it in the process. Once you have found it, show me that you can activate it and keep it activated."

Bishop.jpg

John raised his eyebrows... "Its not Jedi-like and its not Sith-like... Its purely insanity and lax concern for the future..."

Then he noticed the lightsaber placed in front of him... He was awed, the weapons were majestic, it was only natural... He tried not to show emotion, but the slight marvel escaped him...

He then heard his task... He looked at the saber thinking... Then he stopped thinking, he let his feelings guide him... He closed his eyes and in his mind could see the interior of the saber... It was as if, he were a particle that managed to enter the airtight machinery of the weapon...

Before his eyes he saw circuit upon circuit, the crystal, almost could feel the hint of anger and hatred that flew through the blade with each use by his master...

His prize was somewhere within the boundaries of the machine works... He took a breath and let his mind concern itself with solely this... Then, there it was, what appeared to be a switch... His facial expression demonstrated a slight sense of satisfaction... Then he attempted to turn the saber on... He focused his energies on the sole switch... Nothing, a slight grit of the teeth and snap-hiss...

The dark red saber was brilliantly shining on the floor between the two men, then mystically it rose into the air and into John's open palm... He opened his eyes and turned to his master...

John's smile faded into an expression of "Oh s***!"

John stood up and dropped his Sith Saber off to the side, and drew out his newly found lightsaber...

Obviously it wasnt his and lacked all the detail and personal traits any true lightsaber wielding force user would have placed, actually it was rather bland and for practical purposes only... Considerably ugly because of it...

He spread his legs to shoulder-width and with a snap-hiss the blade extended... It's silver-black handle felt weird to John, he was growing tired of using others' weapons, but all in good time... He entered a basic stance...

*With precision and control, Bishop immediatly moved forward. He pulled his right arm back and thrust forward with the lightsaber tip, headed towards where John's collerbone and his neck met. The strike, as with all of them, was done as though he were trying to dismember John and treated him as a full fledged opponent, though if there was a slip up he would not finish the attack.*

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk was just sitting against the wall, watching john's training at the hand of Bishops (I almost said hands ) There was something about watching a lightsaber match, even if only just practice, that calmed Raynuk. He was still quite worried about the bugs overhead, and in the back of his mind, all he could think of was "Are they even going to come for us?"

But he knew better. He had been on rescue missions himself many a time...*

1fE1uLv.png

*The Requiem of the Sith ripped out of hyperspace over the planet of Byss, there where no ships in the atmosphere at the moment as they had all seemingly landed on the planet. The ship adjusted its course and headed down to the planet. They by a few meters above the ground occasionally attracting fire but there speed kept them safe, they passed a few warriors with a funnel like creature being dragged to a lake. The ship passed overhead getting looks form the warriors as they hissed up at the sky.

The black crafts spikes shifted there order into two sphere formations and the craft dropped into the water. For a moment there was nothing a massive sea creature hissed from a distance away and began to swim closer.

As it got with in a few meters of the ship the spikes began to glow of a blue aura and zipped far away from the sea creature as it headed deeper into the water.

An arrogant smile was on Calahan's lips.*

To be strong of will is but a minor delay in my plan for your total demise

*JGoD sat quietly in her seat, pleased that they had discovered the manner in which to sink the base... she had been worried that they would not find it after she had been taken, but it seemed they had bought themselves just enough time. JGoD watched as they dove beneath the surface, and pointed in the direction of the docking bays... though with the palace under water and all the entry ways sealed as it were she couldn't imagine how they were to enter the building and get to those inside... unless they just barreled through and took the risk of flooding the place. She remembered the hidden docking bays above ground that were sunken into the cliff face.. but that would not be attached to the palace with it submerged... it presented an interesting puzzle, but the Calahan did not seem concerned, and there was no doubt that he knew this ship better than she did, so she did not think on it for long.*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

John did his best to dodge... He moved the lightsaber across his chest, but his movements were late and sloppy (then again, he was only a novice and usually fought only novices), all the muscles in his arms (yes both) struggled to stop the strength of Bishop's one...

Seeing as this was pretty much worthless and was going to waste all his energy... John pushed back and cleared room between him and Bishop, room that likely wasnt going to be there for long...

He thought about his options for a split second, but the flashing lightsaber infront of him, pretty much cleared his mind rather quickly... Fight or face the consequences... So much easier to fight those you know you can hate... Nonetheless, John leapt forwards, performing a flip in the air, sufficient to clear Bishop, however, as he was in the air, he remembered, Bishop can jump... "F***!"

*The black craft nimbly dodged the strange life forms underwater until it reached the temple. Calahan did not slow down in the least, drove the sharp tip of the ship though the side of the base. A strange air noise is heard for a moment and then right before them the craft opens up reveling the inside of the temple.*

Dark Lady would you do the honors?

To be strong of will is but a minor delay in my plan for your total demise

*Following John into the air, Bishop passed the lightsaber blade out of his way and grabbed hold of his apprentices clothing, ready to take him down swift and hard to the ground. However the slight shudder that reverberated through the ground stopped his motion and instead he settled easily back to the floor with John, letting him down lightly. His lightsaber disengaged and he faced the doorway to the armory.*

"They're here."

*He glanced back at Raynuk and John both, then slung his items over his shoulder and began walking in the general direction he suppossed the intrusion had come from.*

Bishop.jpg

*With a slight nod JGoD jumped from the ship and took off running down the corridor, fighting to keep ahead of the water that was rushing loudly behind her. She turned corners that she knew by heart reaching out with whatever grasp on the force she had as she ran to try and find them. She turned another corner, making a sharp left, and was rewarded as she nearly ran straight into bishop, who looked surprised to see her... to say the very least. She noticed John and Raynuk behind him.*

Is this all of you... I thought there were more...

*when bishop nodded she frowned slightly.. strange...*

We haven't much time... I'll explain everything once we're safely out of here... for now we have to move, and fast. Follow me

*JGoD turne back round and began running in the direction she came from... she could hear the water still, and getting back to the ship through the water was going to be anything but easy. Still she pressed forward, they'd make it.. they had to.*

"Yeah, just the three of us."

*JGoD didn't look nearly as suprised as Bishop felt as they nearly smacked into eachother. He had half expected that the alien forces had busted into their hiding spot, not that a rescue team was finally there.*

"So, how exactly did you make it in here anyw-"

*His sentence cut itself off as he suddenly realized he was ankle deep in cool water flowing from somewhere further down the hall.*

"I see."

Bishop.jpg

John noticed how Bishop was about to slam him down... Then the rumbling of the ground made the last few minutes a blur... He came down the ground lightly and disengaged the lightsaber... He then began walking after Bishop and all of sudden JGoD appeared, as with the water...

After picking up his stuff, he took off running behind them...

He began rushing, but still was behind the others... Finally, they all reach the location of the ship and the water's entrance... Trying to go for a personality change, John remained silent as opposed to make the usually annoying pessimistic comments, a service to all...

*JGoD ran through the cold water splashing about her legs.. The current got stronger and the water deeper as they ran the corridors that led to the ship, but she did not stop or slow her pace.. there wasn't enough time. By the time the ship was in view she was waist high in frigid water with a current pulling at her strongly in the other direction... she took to half swimming half running to keep up the pace. When she had finally reached the ship she pulled herself up into the opening, dripping wet... and reached for bishop's hand to pull him in as well. She helped each of the three as best she could as they struggled through the water... it was not, perhaps, the best rescue mission ever... but so long as they got out alive she didn't really care...*