Space

Ary the Grey

The Hell's remembrance barrelled through hyperspace and finally Tarrian sat back and relaxed a bit. She had contacted those that needed to be contacted, and now it was just a matter of time till they arrived at the old sith planet. She could not remember the last time this planet was used. When they arrived, she was going to have to set up some defenses and get the slave transport and have the construction begun immediately.

Well, there was nothing left to do but wait at this point.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Showing more control than she thought she had, Skye manages to control the impulse to vomit. Instead she feels the tears begin to fall unheeded down her face. Something terrible had just happened. It was like hearing a multitude of voices cry out before being silenced.

She had never felt anything like this before and realizes that it is because she is now attuned to the Force. Briefly she wonders why it took so long for her Force powers to manifest, then thinks maybe it was a blessing in disguise that they didn't appear earlier.

She glances over at Ish to see that he is just as affected by the disturbance as she is. She slides across the mats to hug him, both giving and receiving comfort for the wave of grief they had just felt and not caring about the looks they get from the few Rebel soldiers that were also in the gym.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Darex's surgery had gone well, but he still felt like the remains of his wounds were on fire. Despite the medical droids' efforts to ease the pean, there wasn't much else they could do. His body had to heal on it's own.

Darex took this time to immerse himself in the Force. If he couldn't train, he figured, he would get a better connection to the Force.

He was deep in meditation when it hit him. He actually cried out, which drew the attention of the medical droids. He pushed them off as the pure agony of the thousands of deaths came over the Force. He had only heard rumors of the feeling before, as an incident if this magnitude hadn't occured in many years. He felt a deep urge to find out what happened. He called a med droid over to him.

"How may I ease you comfort sir?" the driod asked.

"Can you get me the latest news holo? I have to find out what just happened."

"I don't understand sir. Nothing out of the ordinary happened."

"Just get me that news holo," Darex grunted. "And if you can, find a Jedi Master and tell him I want to talk to him."

He could feel pain from all the Jedi in the ship. He silently sent a Force-message to Skye. Having had practice during the Hoth battle, he felt fairly sure that she would recieve it. It'll be okay Skye. We'll stop them, whoever did this.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Comm from Onderin Starlisk to Tares Vortex:

My Master lives. He was cloned by an unknown third party, perhaps, and offers his assistance however he can be of help. I am on my way to him on Coruscant via the ship of the Sith who killed him. I wish to finish my training, but would also be glad to help however I can. Thank you for sticking with me.

Link closed.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

((OOC: Edited for new destination planet -- sorry BoB, Tarrian))

A sole snubfighter streaked silently through hyperspace heading for Naboo. As far as he was concerned, Ben'a had spent entirely too much time on that frigid iceball he had just left; the cold and the lack of abundant life was a drain on him. It was like what his master had told him on Naboo, the last time he had been there -- to know the Living Force, one must be where there was life, and lots of it. And for Ben'a, that life was most easily found back where he had been trained. The Gungans in turn would provide an interesting diversion; getting to know them, he might be able to know himself a little better.

But there were other things, there, too. Remains of horrible things that were thought to be long dead, but which seemed to have returned. Something eerie, something dark, nagged at the back of Ben'a's mind as his ship soared ever nearer the world. Perhaps it was a clue to the present that so threatened the fate of the galaxy, perhaps just some old Trade Federation wreckage long rusted... But whatever it was, the Jedi in the snubfighter had to find out...

Edited by Guest

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

It'll be okay Skye. We'll stop them, whoever did this. Darex's voice comes into her mind. Moving away from Ish and standing up she tells him that Darex is awake again, a gentle smile coming across her face briefly breaking through the sadness.

Concentrating Skye closes her eyes and tries to send a message back to him, ”œYes I know, and yes we will stop them, however long it takes.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ish was a bit taken back by Skyes hug....He froze as she slumped on him and put her arms around him, but he settled and closed his arms around her back and tightened in firm admiration. "We're okay" Ish said as he looked over at the few rebel soldiers around in the gym and gave a guilty smile. He was reallying saying we're okay to Skye however, for she seemed still to tremble slightly, as Ish could feel himself doing as well.

Ish raised himself to his feet, but still felt quite weak. He proceeded to help Skye up to her feet. "Maybe we should head back to the medical bay quickly....I imagine you're feeling as drained as I am." Ish put his hand on Skyes shoulder as he faced her with a smile and a quick silence. Ish then said "I definitely would like to spare still, so we can come back if they have something to give us for whatever just happend. We can see how Darex is mending anyways."

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Skye hears Darex's message and is puzzled by the tone behind it. Turning to Ish she agrees that they should go and check on how Darex is mending.

”œUmmm”¦ Ish, can I ask you something? Before we get back to the medical wing? I don't know if you would be able to offer any advice or not but I need to talk to someone about this”¦”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"I can't say that I'm even close to 'all knowing'" Ish replied, "but I will listen and help in any was I can....So go ahead whatever you need to chat about"...."Is it something with you and Darex?" He stopped in a his tracks, and turned towards Skye with a guilty look on his face.

Edited by Guest

ish2hh6.jpg

"I've always been under the impression that Jedi's were not to have any formal attachment, such a husband or wife, or whatever any other culture or species may call it. I imagine that you can have a good caring friendship...a general caring in essence," as Ish ran his hand through his long dark hair.

"Other than that though i believe it's forbidden to have a intimate relationship with another. This is my interpretation of the rules, so don't have me for it. I'm not sure what is going on with you and Darex, but i guess thats my answer to your question. I hope I haven't upset you" Ish said as he put his arm around Skyes shoulder. [/u]

ish2hh6.jpg

Skye is very thoughtful.

”œThat is kind of what I thought too, but I'm not so sure I can live like that. I've had relationships in the past ”“ before my Force powers started to manifest ”“ but I haven't felt drawn to anyone like this since ”˜he' betrayed me for another. Whatever this is I am feeling, I don't think I could let Darex get close to my heart. It's like I have built up a wall of ice around it that no-one has been able to melt through. I guess I am just confused that I could feel drawn to someone again, but it's different now that I am training to be a Jedi ”¦ isn't it?”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"I'd imagine it IS different" replied Ish. They had both started walking again as the conversation continued, and before long they had made their way to the med bay. Ish thought maybe he would wait a bit outside from the room Darex was in so as to give Skye and he some time alone to talk. When they got to the entrance of Darexs' bay Ish said "I'm going to wait outside here....I imagine you and he have some talking amongst yourselves you'd like to do." Ish gave a koy little smerk and Skye gave him a little belt to the shoulder. Skye proceeded to go into the med bay as she looked back at Ish he jokingly cupped his hands around his ears to pretend to strain and hear what she and Darex were going to talk about. Skye shook her head in disapproval. Ish was always a bit of a joker.

As Ish waited outside the med bay, the hall he was in had a view of the hyperspace rushing by. Ish decided to site down on the ledge and meditate if he could. Ish situated himself indian style adjacent to the hall so he was looking directly down it. He closed his eyes and let himself relax. He could feel the force start to flow around him like a cool wind. He figured he would attempt to see if he could nurture himself back to full health as he had a few minor cuts and scrapes that he refused the medical droids permission to look at so that the three others could receive attention first and foremost. He dwelled on the small aches that were his cuts and bruises. He wished for them to mend, especially on his arms. He used the force as a tool....no no his ally to combat his bruises as if they were a life of death threat to his body. He could feel a cool sensation running through his injuries that felt very soothing, but was unlike the cool wind he felt in that it was almost like a liquid inside him. He didn't bother to look at his bruisers so he could keep his concentration. He could feel them healing ever so slightly. He was still quite tired from whatever happened to he and Skye, so he figured he'd continue this later. He stopped for a second and rubbed his bruises on his arm, and he could see a sizeable chunck of the purple was taken away reducing the size of them. He was very ingratiated with himself. He thought to himself that he couldn't get over confident though.

He unsituated himself from the ledge as they were still in hyperspace. There were footsteps heading up behind him. A stout rebel officer came up. He said "Do you know a Scorp Jedi Knight?" Ish replied only with a shake of his head up and down slowly. The officer in a hurried tone said" His clone is almost ready and out of reanimation."..... "Clone" Ish thought. Curious....hmmm okay well that's nice to know that he will be back with us. One more back for the cause, I'd better go see how Skye Darex and Darsha are.

ish2hh6.jpg

Silently making her way over to Darex, Skye slips down onto the chair next to his bed. Her thoughts are troubled. She doesn't want to lead him on, yet she does wish to be his friend. Their friendship had been steadily growing over the last few weeks and she was afraid that he might want more from her than she was willing to share.

Skye had a habit of flirting with good looking men and had found an abundance of those at the Jedi Training Facility. The last thing she wanted was to break any of the rules the Jedi ”“ her new family - may have. She wished she had a Master that she could talk to about these things but knew that she would have to wait and see where they ended up first and if she would be allocated a Master when they got to their destination. In the mean time she would try and find something regarding these matters in the datapads of any library she came across.

Turning her attention back to Darex she waited to see what he had to say.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

As Ish made his way into the medical bay he say Darsha whom he didnt know well walking out. He was a bit excited about the fact that Scorp would be coming back, so he decided he had to tell someone. "How are you feeling Darsha?" Ish said in a enthusiastic voice. Before she could answer he blurted out "I've just got news from a rebel officer that Scorp is going to be completely reanimated in the on board cloning facility within the hour!"

ish2hh6.jpg

((OOC: Thank you soooo much for one cloning me and for two even caring that I was deadbut now I have returned YEEA I wonder if this can be my char's birthday now.))

Scorp's eyes fluttered open. He glanced around wondering where he was. He his senses seemed dulled at first but gradually they got clearer until he could hear voices. Disinterested in the voice he had a flash back to being shot.

Maybe I have been placed in bacta..

He thought at first then he remembered the sensation of life escaping his grasp. And he realized that he had died.

Woa I died but yet I am here so then I Am a clone but am I the same as the original.

Scorp searched deep inside of himself

Yes I am me my soul must have been transported on the spiritual plain to this brand new body. Interesting but I am back and I am naked how wrong is that.

Scorp then wiped some goo from his eyes stepping out of the tank he noticed his few belongings that he had packed before his room got blasted. He grabbed a towel and dried him self off and donned his former clothing only repaired.

”œT-thank you”

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Darex watched Skye come in and sit down. He stays silent a moment, sensing her turmoil. Finally, he speaks.

"Skye, I have to tell you what I'm feeling. I admit that I'm very attracted to you. Just being around you is...intoxicating in a way. I really care about you. However, I can tell you're a bit uncomfortable. If you really want, I can try to stifle my feelings and not bring them up again. But I had to let you know that they exist, and even if you're not interested in a relationship, I still want to be friends."

Darex waits nervously for Skye to reply. I hope that was okay...I've been practicing that speech long enough. I hope she can see that I really do care for her either way. It'll be diffucult to stifle my emotions, but I am a Jedi after all.

FDY9u6P.png

Nom sat quitely amoung the other padawans and hopefuls. He couln't begin to sort out what was going on. He had left the hidden hanger to search for his master but was then forced into this transport. He couln't posibly imagine where his master was. Hopefully he had made it off the planet.

Nom decided to take a walk. Maybe moving around a little might clear his head. If he did get separated from Mathis, maybe someone could teach him how to force message. He kept moving within the transport. It was quite large. Could it be possible that Mathis managed to get on the ship without Nom noticing? The transport certanly was big enough for Mathis to get on without Nom noticing.

As Nom rounded a nearby corner, something hit him. It was almost like the force was trying to tell him something...............Mathis is nearby.

Nom started to jog, he followed where ever the force was taking him. He came across an empty room within the transport. Mathis was sitting inside, his back facing Nom.

Joy flooded through Nom, his master was alive. Nom crept behind his master and taped him on the shoulder.

"Where have you been?"

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Skye shifts uncomfortably in her chair. Hearing him speak of his feelings openly to her only confirmed what she was beginning to suspect. She had felt his jealousy when she had gone to the gym with Ish and didn't want him to feel like that. Trying to put her thoughts into words she stays quiet for a while longer before answering.

”œI”¦ care about you Dar, I really do but we are training to be Jedi now. I don't know what their policies are regarding relationships but I have heard the rumors of emotional attachments being forbidden. I can't deny that I am attracted to you also, but ”¦ we can only remain friends. Please don't let this jeopardize our friendship”¦”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Darex takes a deep breath. That's exactly what you've been dreading.

"If that's how you really feel...I'd rather be friends than ignore each other. But regarding the Jedi policies, I don't understand what you are referring to. Emotional attachment forbidden? I don't know where they came up with that idea. Or where you heard it. Master Orrick encouraged me to pursue my feelings. Maybe you should check on your information again."

He sighes. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be upset with you. You're only doing what you think is right. You should go."

He turns away. I should've known better. I'm a fool to think that she had feelings for me. There was so much hesitation in her voice when she spoke. Well, I can only blame myself.

He thought back to the time when they first met. What an idiot he must have looked like. Eager and rash. Not very good qualities in a man or a Jedi.

This thought brought him back to the present. When I'm better, I need to find a master and talk all this through. There is no greater wisdom than of a Jedi Master, and there is no greater comforter than the Force.

FDY9u6P.png

Not turning around, Mathis lets a bit of relief creep into his voice as he answers Nom.

"I've been waiting for you here. I got on with the rest of the Jedi, and once I ascertained that you were okay, I came down here for some quiet. I knew you would know where to find me when you wanted to."

mathis-1.jpg

Lifting his hand up, Mathis motions for Nom to take a seat opposite him.

"Come, sit down."

As soon as Nom mirrors Mathis's position, Mathis explains the current predicament.

"What's happening next? The order will regroup, and try to set up base again. But forget about that for now. What is going to happen will happen, and you will worry about that when it comes."

Shifting his gaze to lock with Nom's, Mathis turns more serious as he returns to teacher mode.

"Now, I want you to tell me what happened to you on Hoth. What you... felt."

mathis-1.jpg

Nom's gaze moved to the floor as he started to tell his master what he had experienced.

"Well, when we first got seperated, I followed all of the other hopefuls and did what I was told. Since I didn't have that much training in the force, I thought it would be wise to stay out of the way."

"Once we all made it to the hidden hanger I just decided to wait out the battle. I did what the Jedi masters told me to do and just decided to sit around practicing more levitation and stuff. I think I've grown quite good at it by the way."

Nom looked back at his master. "After a few hours or so, something changed. Its was almost like I could feel some people leaving the force. Almost like the force lost a piece of itself. It somehow became a little less potent to me. I just assumed that ment some Jedi were dying. I couldn't tell who they were, but I could feel them leave."

"After feeling so many Jedi die, I decided to go out and try to help, or at least do something to stop more Jedi from dying. As I left the hanger, I found the battle had ended so I went out searching for you. I started to get a little worried when I was told to board this transport. I could only hope you made it onto one as well.....so here we are."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal