Space

Ary the Grey

Tarrian looked at Rocketblaze..."Well, I have to say that you have done well, and accomplished much. My brother has taught you well. I was honored to have knighted you, and I am equally honored to make you a master of our Order."

She stood up and walked over to where he was sitting and sat down next to him. I am sure that my brother would have put your through some horrible test, but my brother and I are both very different in our mastery of the force. He is of the Physical Force and I am of the Mental Force. I could muster the effort to test you physically, but I see no reason too. I believe that you have earned the title Master of the Sith."

She looked at him and then up the corridor towards her own apprentice. "So tell me Rocketblaze, any current obligations, or would you like to go on a scouting mission with me?"

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Rane Scando tears his eyes away from the battle to take a quick look at the image of the station. After memorizing the positions of the outer generators and major cannons, Scando powers up the Shadow Rider's concussion missile ports. Swerving the ship to avoid enemy fire from the fighters, Scando prepares to make his attack run ”“ one of the main generators looms ahead. The targeting computer next to Scando beeps and the bounty hunter slams his right hand down on the firing button next to him ”“ two concussion missiles rocket out and slam into the generator, which explodes. Scando pulls away just as two of the spherical fighters come in behind him and fire.

Looping around, Scando brings the Shadow Rider in for another run on a different generator ”“ one closer to the station's firing mechanism. A moment later, after wiping out three interfering enemy fighters with the Shadow Rider's laser cannons, Scando lets loose another couple of concussion missiles and the next generator explodes.

Those laser batteries can't be operating at full now, go in for your run. I'll keep the fighters off your back.

Rocketblaze could be seen to have an expanded grin upon his features upon her words. He considered all that he could do, but nothing was that pressing to him. He thought briefly of what he wanted to say and then looked at Tarrian. He searched deeply into her eyes for anything that she would give. The words he had thought left him, but new words came in their place.

"Tarrian, you know that I enjoy your company at any opportunity... While I'm never too keen to admit it, there were two feelings that I always had for Ar-Pharazon: that of respect and that of love. While being my Master, he was also a friend and like an older brother to me. I know that we are not that close, but you already hold my respect. I hope that in time our bond will flow far deeper."

The newly established Master retrieved two glasses and a bottle of Cabernet Blush. He filled both glasses at once, splitting the barely pink liquid, contouring air currents to deposit the wine. When full he extended one to the Sith beauty beside him. At only seventeen he could be social, command the Force, and hold his liquor all while being a Sith Master and Steward of an evil city. What more could a kid ask for?

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Tarrian sipped the wine, as the ship dropped out of hyperspace her wrist communicator began to beep. She read the message and frowned. "Looks like we are being called back to Mimban. Wonder what is going on there?"

She stood up and quickly moved to the cockpit, she keyed in the coordinates to Mimban and they once again headed back.

"Well, we will have to finish this on Mimban."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Faust breaks in at top speed, pulling away from the spherical fighters, hands holding the controls in a death grip as he accelerates the Bhelliom to its top speed. Behind him, two of Raska's fighters try to close in, but quad laser fighter removes them as a threat.

The Gs pull on Faust as he moves in, spiraling past laser fire from the station and the fighters from behind. A small fleck of blood trickles down his nose from the pressure being exhereted.

"Reagan," he orders in a rock cold voice, "you better not pass out."

There! Finally!

Vladimir Faust, bounty hunter closes in on the target, emerging through what he felt like a narrow canyon of laser fire.

At least I don't have a TIE Advance piloted a dark lord of the Sith closing on my ***...

Another fighter explodes behind the Bhelliom as its shot narrowly streak past the ship.

Thanks Rane.

The station looms closer and Faust and his computer draw a lock. The coordinates ingrained on his pupils flash the certain, almost 100% probability of destruction if he fires.

If you fire you'd be throwing away your chance to have the greatest hunt in the galaxy! You would be immortal! LISTEN TO ME! FAUST!!!

The decision is clear.

Faust fires the Bhelliom's payload, felling the projectile shoot out of it like an extension of his very being.

It is for victory and moments like this that I hunt. For all my sins and errors, perhaps I too may be redeemed by this.

One diamond boron missile flashes out and shoots away from the ship into a streak of light, vanishing into the station as its drill pierces the outer hull and the explosive shell enters the tool of galactic cosmicide.

The glow from the station intensifies, becoming brighter than the near by star cluster. To avoid the blinding light and for reasons far more practical, Faust pulls away as the station erupts into a radiant ball. The infinitestiminally small debris vanish into the void of space, spelling the end of Raska's station.

A sigh of relief courses through Faust. For all the crossing and double crossing, death and treachery, he proved victorious. He Faust, saved the galaxy. It was not done alone, nor without hardship and loss. What he gained might have proved far more valuable than the money he earned....

Though the money couldn't really hurt either....

Faust turns about to help Rane clean up the remaining fighters.

Rane, after this is over, I'll buy you a drink on the house. We've earned it.

"Well Ms. McGreggor," Faust states in his laconic voice, attention focused on the fighters. "You've been through a lot, but take a look behind you and tell me if it wasn't worth it."

Of course, until Raska is taken care of, this won't really be over now, will it?

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Reagan gripped the arms of the chair, geez, and I thought I flew crazy! She hit the shields as instructed, and did her best to fire off the weapons for cover fire. She laughed as he ordered her not to pass out. "Babe, this is nothing...don't worry passing out is not in my current future."

Once it was done, she let out the breath that she didn't realise that she had been holding and looked behind them. It was a beautiful site to see that station gone. She let herself smile for the first time in weeks.

"Well, that was fun. You're not a half bad pilot. How would you like to go in with me on a moving base? I mean...always need a good man who can fly and shoot."

Reagan.jpg

Nice shot.

Rane Scando squeezes off two quick shots at the last spherical fighter as it tried to flee. A moment later the fighter explodes, and Scando turns the Shadow Rider around and brings it in close to Vladimir Faust's Bhelliom.

Now, why don't we talk about that fifty million? If it is alright with you, I'll take what is left to the other two after the three of us get our shares.

Faust throws his head back and laughs.

"If you're looking for a good man, look elsewhere, Ms. McGreggor," Faust curls his lip in a twisted smile. "your offer might prove interesting, but quite frankly I live for the hunt. We'll need to discuss this later," Faust pauses, gauging his words, "over dinner perhaps?"

And with that a new hunt begins with the hunter pursuing a fair vixen. Let us see how this game plays out.

The smile softens and Faust taps on the comm, sending a signal out to Rane:

The money should still be in possesion of those thugs we dropped on the roof of that factory. I'm heading back to Coruscant to collect my share. See you then.

Faust sends the Bhelliom into hyperspace, leaving the cluster behind.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

*As the former Sith Infiltrator Strife III cruises through hyperspace en route to the Jedi temple on Hoth, Ben'a Solo continues to sleep. It was perhaps the most fulfilling rest he had had since comming to Hoth in the first place, but there was no doubt in anyone's mind that he had thoroughly earned it.*

He was a Jedi now, all that remained was the formality.

The Force served as a gentle pillow to the sleeping man, who rested, undisturbed and free of distracting thoughts or visions. He hadn't even been aware of being placed on the ship, or the jump to lightspeed.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Ashley left Tatooine. "Okay, Klik, plot a jump to Hoth, will ya?" The astromech beeped a quick affirmative and quickly completed the task, scrolling a reply across the display screen to alert Ashley that the calculations were done.

"Okay, then... here we go..." She activated the fighter's hyperdrive, sending the ship into the vortex of hyperspace.

And in the silence of space, Ashley had time to think about what she was doing. I must be crazy. Chasing after someone I've never met, never heard of, and all because of a vision. Seems the Force didn't want a quiet life for me, after all...

With a sigh, Ashley leaned her head back against the seat and closed her eyes, trying to find sleep during her journey.

ajslife2.png

[Jade Skywalkers FTW since August '03]

Edited, as per request of Tarrian Skywalker.

Edited by Guest

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

::Inside of the Starweaver, Ahriman had a virtual laboratory at his fingertips. Using chemistry equipment and dark alchemy, Ahriman was able to synthesize two crystals for his gauntlet weapons. Next he forged the metal components of the weapons, giving the lightsaber a smooth and rounded appearance and a black exterior, while putting sharp edges and other cruel details on the gauntlets, which had a dark blue and black exterior. After completing this he laid out the components for his weapons and prepared to begin the final phase.

Meditating and reaching into the vastness of the Force, he began the long battle of making the Force submit to his will in this act of creation.

Ahriman did not move until he reached Mimban, a four day jump, and as he descended he prepared to show his master the outcome of his task.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

The Hutt Fleet loomed in an undisclosed location of space.

As the Commander looked over an incoming transmission, his troops began loading large, unmarked crates into the 4 hapan battledragons. Their content was unknown, even to the men who dilligently worked to fill all cargo holds and living quarters with the unknown materials.

Now is your time to die...

Ashley awoke to the shrill whistling of her astromech, feeling disoriented for a moment before she remembered where she was. "I hear ya, I'm up," she assured Klik, rubbing her hand across her eyes. She blinked and looked up, her breath catching in her throat as she saw Hoth hanging silently in space before her. "And of course you waited until after you had pulled us out of hyperspace to wake me up," she muttered, more to herself than to the droid. "Well... might as well get down there."

Taking the controls, Ashley guided the fighter down through Hoth's atmosphere.

ajslife2.png

[Jade Skywalkers FTW since August '03]

"Commander." A lieutenant called out with much urgency in his voice, "We are intercepting a highly encrypted message....I think you should take a look at it."

"Very well." The HFC replied, and followed his suboordinate to the communications deck. The message was printed off for the HFC to review.

To anyone else, this message would have appeared to be a garbled mix of words and letters, but, as the commander poured over this transmission, already, words were forming within his head to replace the jumbled mess.

"It will take me some time to decipher this code. Good work lieutenant."

The HFC started his military career decoding high encryption, but this particular code was unlike any he had ever seen. Nonetheless, he appreciated a challenge, and took the code to his quarters to work in private.

Now is your time to die...

::Amid the timelessness of hyperspace, Ahriman worked on a special concoction. Several elements were required in this surprise; a mutagen catalyst and inhibitor, a stabilizer, and the mutagen itself.

Several hours later, Ahriman was prepared to give injections...::

MGw9G2u.jpg

The Lambda Class ascended from the current base of the Sith, its two sole occupants each pondering their own thoughts. One as an apprentice approaches the title of Lord and the other the apprentice...

Their ship descends after the short voyage across the galaxy to the small deserted "world" of Korriban. The lack of an atmosphere, the hazardous temperament of the world all make for a trip into her to be one of the most dangerous any one takes.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

The Dark Lord reaches out through the force and restrains the victims from deep within their minds. His dark grips weaving its control. He smiles sardonically as the Sith Lord, his former apprentice, sends the alchemic poison into the systems of those in his control. The dark lord sufficates their minds and they pass out having finished recieving the injections.

The bodies are tossed into the stolen coruscant ship, their veins buldge momentarily at impact before returning to normal. Abaddon pulls his former apprentice's ship out of hyperspace. He enters the stolen ship and sets the hypserspace cooridinates aboard the Rogue vessel, his fingers gliding across the controls with ease. The Sith Master walks down the boarding platform and pushes the lever outside the vessel that catapults it into space.

He then activates the hyperspace lever through the force and watches as the small stolen vehicle dissapears into the stars. The Dark Lord then motions for his apprentice to move to the c0ckpit and they re-enter hyperspace toward Mimban.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Through the void of Hyperspace a battered Corellian Starship travels through its lanes towards the insolent ice planet Hoth, home to Jedi and Rebels alike. Two Jedi sat at the controls of the ship, Master and apprentice, with the latter locked in a state of meditation. He could see Hoth, but the taste of blood filled his mouth as he looked into its future. Bloodshed would be all around them, death would swing its luminous scythe over all their heads, there would be no escape...for anyone, this was truly the end. But no, in that void of hopelessness the Padawan found strength in the fact that he was fighting for something: for the Jedi, for justice...for *her*. His fingers slowly clasped around the cyndrical hilt that was attached to his belt, a lightsaber- the life line of the Jedi Knights, was on the eve of its greatest need ever. He turned to his Master, who too was locked in a stoic gaze.

"It's going to be worse then Dagobah...isn't it?"

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

A lone being lay unconscious in the belly of Ahriman's mechanical beast. Trapped within a holding cell lay a being; humanoid, seven feet tall, clasping a heavy axe...

The Force lay warped around him, absorbed and non-existent as if experiencing a vacuum, almost like when a force wielder approaches a Ysalmari, but they experience a void, not the upright absorption of the Force.

It was an anomaly... and it lay dreaming, its thoughts scattered and rapid, its eyes shifted, its breathing short and shallow...

-------------------

Sands whipping around an army... A throne of skulls... Baths of blood and the sound of enemies felled by a great axe...

-------------------

Soon, it would stir to life and bring about a day of reckoning on those who sought to oppose him... but for now, it was a sleeping giant, the mark of Rebirth.

khornes.png.a79be97e21bdbe3e666a8171556cf477.png

Deliver my will, and I will elevate you amongst my champions.

"The future is hard to see."

Hale Akturus closes his eyes and breathes deeply. The Jedi Knight returns to the place he had been before ”“ before, when he was meditating on Ilum. Throughout Andon's training on the frozen world, Akturus had been only half there; his physical self had been there in the caves, but his mind had quickly moved on, to a completely different place. Indeed, after projecting the first dark figure that Andon fought on Ilum, Akturus had sensed a great disturbance elsewhere, and had turned his attention away ”“ the subsequent evils that Andon faced had been his own doing. Now, Akturus reaches out with the Force, and tries to catch a glimpse of what was to come.

The Jedi Knight sees only darkness.

"I have a bad feeling about this. I think you are going to need that new lightsaber of yours."

'Funny...I felt the same thing," the apprentice said with an uneasy laugh.

But it wasn't a laughing matter, the fates of many would burden the shoulders of the Jedi, especially the senior ones...like Master Akturus. Would he have to make the ultimate sacrifice? Would his Master? The mere thought sent a shiver down the young Padawan's spine, but he couldn't avoid it. He looked down at the saber attached to his belt, he would have to learn how to wield it...he needed to know how to use it. He would never forgive himself if someone died because he was too reckless and too useless to bear the weapon at it's highest efficiency. He turned to his Master.

"I think it's time I learned to wield this weapon properly."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Hyperspace, it was cold, relentless and unforgiving...much like the man that sat in the pilot's seat of the lone YT-2000. He looked down at the envelope in his hand and rumaged through it's contents: faction info on bounty work, history of the two senoir bounty hunters employing him: Rane and Mike, history of their group's escipades, and about 3000 credits worth of spending money. Placing the money in his pocket, he pressed a small button on the side of the dashboard and instantly a small door slid upon that was hidden before. He placed the envelope inside of the compartment and pressed the button again and the panel once again disappeared from the naked eye as the small door slid shut. A small beacon went off above Tekkan's head, informing him that he was about to exit hyperspace and arrive at his destination.

"Back again at Coruscant. I hope this trip goes better then my last one..."

With the pull of a small lever, the Harmatia once again entered real space and began it's descent into the busy airways of the giant city-planet.

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

"Follow me."

Hale Akturus rises and heads to the ship's cargo hold. The hold is just open enough to allow for basic training. Akturus stands to the side, and crosses his arms against his chest.

"The Jedi use seven different forms, or fighting styles when is comes to lightsabers. The first two forms are concerned with lightsaber against lightsaber fighting. Form one is the first and most basic style of battle. It follows the basic attack and parry technique. Traditionally, it has been the first form taught to Jedi apprentices. Form two is basically a more refined version of form one. It follows a more precise style; a Jedi who has mastered form two is really one with the lightsaber they use."

The Jedi Knight pauses, allowing it all to sink in.

"Form three is a little different, as it is not concerned with lightsaber against lightsaber fighting. It is based on the deflection of laser blasts. With blasters being the most common weapon used these days, form three is an important style to learn. It uses tight, efficient moves, leaving no target areas exposed. Form four is the most acrobatic form of the seven. In this form a Jedi uses the Force to go beyond what is physically possible. It is filled with elaborate moves. Form five was developed by Jedi who found form three to be too passive. It turns the deflecting of a blaster bolt into an attack, by deliberately sending it back to the opponent."

Once again, the Jedi Knight pauses.

"Form six is a mixture of all the forms I have just mentioned. A true master of the Force is able to perfect forms one to five, and blend them together. Only the most skilled Jedi have accomplished this."

Akturus sighs, and turns away. After a moment of looking off, seemingly at nothing, the Jedi Knight turns back.

"Form seven is something different altogether. I'm not sure if anyone alive today has mastered it. It is the most difficult of all forms, but leads to fantastic skill and power. Form seven is rather dangerous, when used by untrained and unfocussed minds. The deep well of emotions can lead to the release of anger, and trigger temptations towards the dark side."

Akturus reaches down to his belt and removes his lightsaber.

"Ignite your weapon."

The Padawan reached into his cloak and removed the silver and black hilt from his belt and held it in his right hand. With a sliding of the activation plate, the hilt jumped to life as the emerald-green blade hissed and crackled as it materialized to it's full extent. He raised the saber in a defensive position in front of him, with his right hand placed above his left hand as he gripped the hilt firmly. With a casual smirk, Andon spoke to his Master.

"Come on, show me what you got," he challenged light-heartedly.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

"No, show me what you've got."

From the depths of his cloak, Hale Akturus produces two remotes. Using the Force, the Jedi Knight activates the two devices and they take to the air. The two devices circle Andon Colos as Akturus takes a step back. As the first remote fires at the Jedi apprentice, Akturus considers drawing his own lightsaber, but decides to wait.